PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Present Thread!

Only-now
December 16th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Alright..I KNOW this is early..but there aren't many interesting topics up at the moment, in my opinion, that is...and I KNOW someone will take this thread idea if it comes to them and I wait..hehe. I never get to start long lasting threads, and I always kill other ones, so I thought I might start this early.

Basically, the idea is to post a picture and maybe a description of your favorite Christmas present you recieved, or gave to someone etc. Pictures aren't REQUIRED, but it would be very nice if everyone tried to include one when that great 5 and 20 of December arrives! :P

Until then..um..well, just say SOMETHING about Christmas! *grins*

~Kiva

unregistered user
December 16th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Sorry to dissapoint you, but its the 24th here, haha, suckers.....*dodges bullets*

Just kidding for gods sake!

I will post, when the time is right....

nathalie
December 16th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I know what I'll be getting from my parents.

A hair straightener thinggy, to get the curls out of my hair *yay* haha
Lemme see if Google comes up with a pic ...

Aaah yes :cheese: (only difference, the one I'll be getting is purple, not black)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/moorhunhe/ontkruller.jpg

For pics of the other pressy's, ya'll have to wait, just like me, untill the 25th of December when I'm back home and can get on-line, haha.

King Simba
December 16th, 2005, 06:11 PM
So far, I know I'm getting a personal DVD player, a CD and some cash. ?100 will be spent on surprises. The rest of the money I can spend at my own leisure.

I will post what I get exactly on Christmas day. ;)

zazulover01
December 16th, 2005, 06:20 PM
I know that I'm getting a scanner, and maybe a gift card.

Daniel
December 16th, 2005, 06:20 PM
http://www.mojemotorola.cz/image/200505162243_v3_blk_BuddyShot_Blue.jpg

thats mah pressie right there ;)

Lucy Lioness
December 16th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Here's my present, I got it early. Hehe. I'm already on Prince Caspian. XD The whole series up to now is fantastic - I wish I had read these years ago.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/lucylioness/0007116764.jpg

Other than the books I am just getting little things from my boyfriend and family and stuff.

OMG Nathalie!! Purple straighteners! Sweet! :D *is sad*

King Simba
December 16th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
I know what I'll be getting from my parents.

A hair straightener thinggy, to get the curls out of my hair *yay* haha
Lemme see if Google comes up with a pic ...

Aaah yes :cheese: (only difference, the one I'll be getting is purple, not black)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/moorhunhe/ontkruller.jpg
I have some black straighteners similar to those although I only use them twice a week which I think is sufficient anyway. :evilgrin: Hehe.

nathalie
December 16th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Well, people tell me that it is an awesome thing to have, so that's why I wanted it, haha

There is also this blowdryer which straightens it, but much more expensive.

unregistered user
December 16th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
http://www.mojemotorola.cz/image/200505162243_v3_blk_BuddyShot_Blue.jpg

Ooooh, swank! ; ) ...

Daniel
December 16th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Ooooh, swank! ; ) ...

ooooooh, yes :D

and the screen is like 4mm thick :cheese:

it's very swave-ish :bleen:

A-non-a-mus
December 16th, 2005, 07:11 PM
I have no clue what I'd be getting, but I am getting some for other people... (if all goes well) .. I won't post what they are though...

This Land
December 16th, 2005, 07:12 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/honda_cbr125r_2004_1_large.jpg
Honda CBR 125cc SuperBike Replica

hehe, :cheese: Since my birthday is a month after christmas, i will be gettin the Bike,The gear, CBT (basic bike test), 17+ bike test, all in one go, so its a joint Birthday and christmas pressie.

But if you mean like, "tear the wrapping paper like a maniac" on christmas day kinda thing, i wont be getting that much because of the bike, my relatives will be givin me pressies etc, .

Juniper
December 16th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind ZBrush 2...

I'm more concerned with what to get other people right now, the holiday season can be so stressful.

lion_roog
December 16th, 2005, 08:20 PM
All I want for Christmas is to have my Car Insurance bill payed....I would show you a pictuer, but if you've seen one bill, you've seen them all. And I am getting everyone cookies...I assume you all know what cookies look like, so I wont post a pic of that, either...:D

unregistered user
December 16th, 2005, 08:48 PM
I should like any of the MOH games, other than MOH Frontline because I've played that so many times, I know the death count in each level. That or The Great Escape for Xbox, then I'd need an XBox.

My brother had amazing detailed model WW2 Tanks, that which he destroyed within the week. I'd like something like that to add to my WW2 collection. And last but not least: for my sister and her husband to leave the house. I'm this close to hurting someone.

:cheese:

I like your SuperBike Birthday there TL! I've always fancied motorbikes over cars ^^

Simbaspirit
December 16th, 2005, 08:50 PM
im getting skis. skis are cool.

one of my best gifts were my HUGE cub simba and Nala.

Nephilim
December 16th, 2005, 09:24 PM
A laptop for my English stuffs. GBMicro, and some random ol' manga and stuff.

Darkslash
December 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM
I asked for a whole bunch of books, some classic and some political (all nonfiction, I think). Also asked for Stephen Spielberg presents Taken miniseries season, as well as The Amazing Race season 1 DVD set.

I already bought myself some computer parts (hard drive and dvd burner) after T-giving, and a $10 dvd player.

ThiagoPE
December 16th, 2005, 09:37 PM
My presents
http://i.s8.com.br/images/software/cover/img7/1030267_4.jpg
A dual layer dvd recorder

http://importadorabrasil.com.br/produtos/g_Leitor%20de%20mem?ria%201.jpg
A card reader

These i already got in my birthday

Now im looking for....
http://www.urinet.com.br/img/produtos/1124297394_img.gif
A video capture card.

Sombolia
December 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I have that first one, Thiago (or something very extremely similar)... not the sexiest thing for a black computer..

Anyways. I'm pretty sure I'm getting a fancy camcorder of some sort, some video games, and other various tidbits from my mother.

My friend Hayley hand-made me a scarf, my other friend Austin got me LOTSOFSUGAROMG.

No clue what I'm getting from anyone else. o__O

unregistered user
December 16th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Whom wouldn't want a pair of these (http://www.highlights.com/jump.jsp?itemID=1863&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=198&iSubCat=203&iProductID=1863&ccid=KNC-1042-1000720&sccat=23737)...

Kiddies get all the cool stuff. :evilgrin:

:p :lol:

Darkslash
December 16th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Dude, Thiago, I just bought that DVD recorder!

Sombolia
December 16th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah. It mentions presents you got other people, so here's my giftlist (quite blissfully short this year, I just have to sign cards for most people!).

Mum: Rod Stewart - The Great American Song Book IV
Aaron: The [extremely dorky] Green Day action figures. Dorky + Green Day + action figures = perfect gift for Aaron.
Hayley: The most sickenly cute plushie I can find.
Austin: I'm gonna go to Hot Topic and pick out some Zelda crap. ^__^
Christine: Still have no clue.
Amy: Something Green Day-ish from Hot Topic. Possibly a calendar, oh joy.

And I might draw a picture for a few people.. Nanuk, Punk Kitty, Ketani, and my 2 secret Santas being at the top of that list.

HasiraKali
December 16th, 2005, 10:53 PM
No idea what anyone's getting me. My sister made something so who knows. :lol: I got my sister an ugly Willy Wonka doll but she wanted it so hey. :lol: And I got my dad a new drill because the one he's been using is mine. And I haven't gotten my mum's stuff yet.

ThiagoPE
December 16th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
I have that first one, Thiago (or something very extremely similar)... not the sexiest thing for a black computer..

Well i did not have much care for these thing of color, my drive that was in the place of the dvd burner now was white as you can see in my room picture.

ahh, also in the package of this dvd burner you have replacement parts for make it black, and was that what i made.

http://files.thpe.net/Thiago/dvdburner.jpg

Scout The Playful Cub
December 17th, 2005, 03:06 AM
A few DVD'S a Few Giftcards a few PS2 games and some money. I all ready got an Ipod Shuffle for my Birthday so I'm happy with anything.

TakaTiger
December 17th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Im hoping on a new computer :D but i highly doubt it :P

Nicoga
December 17th, 2005, 04:07 AM
Hm.. I wanted the Beast Wars Season II boxset, with Ace Combat 5 game and soundtrack. Doubt I'll find the soundtrack, though.. Buggers.

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 17th, 2005, 04:24 AM
I get to See EvaJanus for Christmas =P *hehe* YAY! :cheese: Thats the best present EVER :bleen: Im paying for half the fare the rest is a present from my parents (set me back alot *hehe* but worth it!)

Oh yeah... I know im getting a Live Genesis Concert, and I guess some money :D

unregistered user
December 17th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Simba wants a kiss from Nala,
Nala wants one back,
Timon and Pumbaa want some bugs,
Rafiki wants a log,
Kovu wants some more yeeeeehaw,
Kiara likes to laugh..

uuuugggghhh... don't ask, I felt extremely unnaturally random o_O

Anyway.. what I got for other people...

Old farts (parents): a work of art form the Blacklion store in Nashville =D
Bossy (oldest sister): Funky glowing glass cup thing from Rainforest Cafe
Manipulative (Second oldest sister): Expensive, overpriced hoodie
Manipulative's husband: Trivia game <.<
Manipulative's son: Some leapfrog.. thing 9_9
Four brats (younger siblings): A collection of old time cartoon classics, superman, mighty mouse, popeye, stuff like that.. >.>
Friend with strange name (Buffy): A poetry book
Friend that is strange (Jen): One of those hand clapper things people use at sporting events.. yeah.. << Not going to explain that..

As for what I'm getting, not sure.. =D

And Lucy, that's awesome, I told ya =P Sweet books ^^

nathalie
December 17th, 2005, 03:38 PM
My dad adores Neil Young, and knowing that he didn't had any books of him yet, I'll be getting him one.

My mom likes candles and stuff that smells, so got her a cool soap basket.
Soap in all colors and chapes, amazing what they make these days.

My brother and me don't exchange gifts, never have, probably never will.

My sister gets from me a live DVD incl. a live bonus CD from a band we see once in a while.

Sudi
December 19th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Wouldn't mind getting one of these to add to our water sport arsenal......
http://www.overtons.com/modperl/overtons/detail/pdetail2.cgi?r=detail_view&item_num=11257
A Manta Ray flying boat towable:cheese:
but our budget is really tight this year, so thats probably not gunna happen:hmm:

This Land
December 19th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Wooo Got a early christmas pressie form my a collage student :D.

The person who spammed KS, - Click here for info (http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6940)
Gave me a Lion King Audio Book just this morning in collage :lol:.

King Simba
December 19th, 2005, 11:03 AM
^ So, he is a friend after all? :jejeje:

Anyways, just to clarify, I haven't received anything from him since the second e-mail he sent me.

This Land
December 19th, 2005, 11:18 AM
He can be a great friend to me, but somtimes he can get out of hand. :evilgrin:

It was a total suprise, he just came up to me, said happy christmas and gave a a TLK audio book, tis pretty good aswell

nathalie
December 19th, 2005, 11:22 AM
My mom got me from TLK aswell, *yay*.

And she was here yesterday, saw all my stuf standing there, and she was like: let me see if you don't already have the thing I bought, 'cause I never saw it before ...

Unfortunetly, I already had it, bought it myself 2 months or so ago.

Azerane
December 19th, 2005, 11:43 AM
I don't really remember any Christmas presents I've recieved, it's mainly for Birthdays that I've gotten more memorable presents. In fact the only big thing that I ever remember getting for christmas was my bike, now that was cool present. Though I agree with StE, meeting my mate for christmas would be the best gift ever.

Only-now
December 20th, 2005, 04:44 AM
OH YEAH?! Well, Eva is here with ME right now! So...um...booya!
=P Say hi to her, or I'll stab all of you in the jaw! *waves*

Anyways, I bought Eva a shirt with Kiva and Eva on it...it was a custom one from the mall. *claps paws*

I don't wanna go and make a long post with all those photos and such, but I mostly want paintball stuff for teh Christmas time..and the plane ticket for Eva was also a nice/(the best) one =P

lion_roog
December 20th, 2005, 05:14 AM
Hi Eva!!!...:cheese:

I want something else for Christmas...A Ruger P90 45 calibur....Woot!!!=D

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 20th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Only-now
OH YEAH?! Well, Eva is here with ME right now! So...um...booya!
=P Say hi to her, or I'll stab all of you in the jaw! *waves*

Anyways, I bought Eva a shirt with Kiva and Eva on it...it was a custom one from the mall. *claps paws*

I don't wanna go and make a long post with all those photos and such, but I mostly want paintball stuff for teh Christmas time..and the plane ticket for Eva was also a nice/(the best) one =P

Being mean as usual I see! :( *ties your paws together with gaffa tape* :bleen:

Hello Eva :D ^^

Sombolia
December 20th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Well, I've got a $50.00 gift card from my Grandma, which I used to buy the Sims 2. ^^ I've got about $15.00 more on it, so I might go back and buy myself a CD.

I also have reason to believe that my mum got me the Father of the Pride DVDs. :jejeje:

simba_uk
December 20th, 2005, 03:27 PM
im getting the lion king broadway soundtrack woooooo:cheese: :cheese: also hopefully *fingers crossed* the book of how they made the lion king on broadway which should be interesting. have any of you got it by any chance? if you have is it any good?

LunarCat
December 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Dan-my sister has the RazR :p i love it.

uhm, i have no clue what i want x)

This Land
December 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by simba_uk
im getting the lion king broadway soundtrack woooooo:cheese: :cheese: also hopefully *fingers crossed* the book of how they made the lion king on broadway which should be interesting. have any of you got it by any chance? if you have is it any good?

That will ruin the suprise if you know about it :lol;

unregistered user
December 20th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Sorry Simba UK but can you use Proper English? Because my eyes can't accept read chat language =)

Cleto
December 20th, 2005, 04:04 PM
:thinks: I'm getting Nintedogs and DS off my parents, plus some leather gloves and another lil pressie. Off my bro I'm getting a CD, DVD, Teddie and book :D

I don't know exactly what anyone else is gettin' me but I'm getting Civilised man ((James marsters' solo album :rawr:)) from one of aunts.

Only-now
December 20th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by SIMBAtheENIGMA
Being mean as usual I see! :( *ties your paws together with gaffa tape* :bleen:

Hello Eva :D ^^

*cries for hours and hours, and HOURS!!!!!!* You can't just DO things like this! *sniffle, and more crying(for hours and hours!!!!!, or DAYS! YEARS! DECADES!!!*)

Eva says:*feels bad for Kiva, and pushes TAMBONE off a HIGH hill*

simba_uk
December 20th, 2005, 08:48 PM
yeah sorry, teenage slang you know what its like

Daniel
December 20th, 2005, 09:01 PM
yeah sorry, teenage slang you know what its like

:woeisme: oh god yes. only mine consists of a 4 lettered 'f' word every 3 words, whether it fits or not ;)

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 20th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Only-now
*cries for hours and hours, and HOURS!!!!!!* You can't just DO things like this! *sniffle, and more crying(for hours and hours!!!!!, or DAYS! YEARS! DECADES!!!*)

Eva says:*feels bad for Kiva, and pushes TAMBONE off a HIGH hill*

*tumbles down the hill* YAY! :wow:

Sudi
December 21st, 2005, 02:25 AM
Just got an early Christmas present from my parents, 2 tickets to TLKoB in San Diego, thats in two weeks!!:D :cheese:

Oh yeah, heya Eva!

Mizani
December 21st, 2005, 04:06 AM
Well I don't know what I'm getting for Christmas, but I know for certain it isn't TLK related (My mum isn't exactly in favour on my TLK obsession).

My mum has wrapped up my presents, and there under the Christmas tree, and as far as I know, the one from her is a book.
Not that I mind, because my mum has always gotten me some pretty good stuff in the past;)

The only present I do know about, is a Christmas present that I have to share with my brother, and its all the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips, in three hardcover volumes. Its awesome beyond words!:cheese:

I also have some presents from my friends, but I have no clue what they are, so I'll just have to wait those 9 hours and 3 days to see.

And short note, hi Eva, and my friends getting an I-pod nano. Fortunate is she.

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 21st, 2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Sudi
Just got an early Christmas present from my parents, 2 tickets to TLKoB in San Diego, thats in two weeks!!:D :cheese:

Wow! i wish I could get some TLKoB tickets for Xmas *hehe* ^^

I just found out that 3 of my friends are chipping in to buy me Dawn of Warhammer *hehe* one of them let it slip over the phone, and then tried to cover it up :lol:

My parents know what there getting ^^ (Nothing interesting just Perfume and Aftershave...)

Oh! I also got a push down a High Hill from Eva (One of the best Christmas pressents ive ever gotten! :bleen:) *Hugs n Nuzzles her* :love:

klowd
December 21st, 2005, 11:49 AM
*sighs*...oviously....that's what I'd like to, but I'm not getting it...course.
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/japan/products/eg/pict/JEM77B_RMR_00_01.jpg

Bahati
December 21st, 2005, 02:19 PM
I purchased the book when I traveled to Spokane, WA to see TLKoB for the second time. It's a great read for anyone who's already seen the show, as then the reader is able to make connections between what he or she's seen on stage and what's in the book.

SIMBAtheENIGMA
December 21st, 2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Bahati
I purchased the book when I traveled to Spokane, WA to see TLKoB for the second time. It's a great read for anyone who's already seen the show, as then the reader is able to make connections between what he or she's seen on stage and what's in the book.

Most of my friends are into the whole entertainment industry thing... anyway my Friend gave me a CX magazine (sorta a technical magazine I guess) and it had a bit about TLKoB, about all the lighting and stuffs ^^ Very interesting. Id love to give the TLKoB book a read though, maybe if I go see it again ill get it *hehe*

Azerane
December 25th, 2005, 09:05 AM
I have recieved my Christmas presents already, we clebrate Christmas on Christmas on Christmas Eve, and so I figured I'd post what I got.

From my mum:
-A big CD/DVD tower thingo which has so far come in very handy as I needed one
-Some Pringles (yum...)
-A sketchbook!
-A hammock (although I don't have any way of using it at the moment :p)

From my dad:
-He kinda restored all these really old pics of my nanna and poppa from when they were younger and he got them all framed, they're really, really nice.

Brothers and Sister:
-Boxed set of 'The Goodies' DVD's, hehe
-An art book
-A wildlife calender
-Book, The Plague Dogs by Richard Adams (woohoo!!)

Other:
-Chocolates (always good;))
-TLK figurines, hehe
-More chocolate :D

Sombolia
December 25th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Lesse.. so far:

Mum:
* St. Jimmy T-shirt <3
* Green Day T-shirt
* Green Day wristband
* Green Day CD 'Shenanagins'
* Green Day DVD 'Suburbia Bomb'
* Green Day biography book
* The Network CD + DVD 'Money Money 2020'
* 'Animal Crossing: Wild World' for Nintendo DS
* '2001: A Space Oddysey' on DVD

David [Mum's boyfriend]:
* A box of Sees Candy <3
* $60.00 o___o
* A stocking with a rlycute puppy on it

Friends:
* Black scarf my friend knitted her self ^^
* Fudge =3
* Yards worth of flavored sugar @_____@
* Green Day poster =3
* Candycanes xD

Other people:
* Three pounds of chocolate truffles. -drools-
* Some money from Thailand (I collect 'rare'/foreign money lol)
* Little Thailand bag thing
* A giant Hersheys kiss
* $50.00 Target Giftcard [used to purchase The Sims 2 =3]
* Necklace

Mmm yes.

King Simba
December 25th, 2005, 09:53 AM
Well, I just opened all of mine so here's what I got.

Mum and dad;

- Braun hairdryer - I needed one of those of my own.
- Hitachi personal DVD player.
- Travel kit for personal DVD player.
- Around the world in 80 D'ohs - Simpsons DVD.
- Terry's Chocolate Orange Segsations (Surprise. I get something like that every Christmas. :lol:)
- Some headphones - needed some new ones. My old ones were broken.
- Now 62 CD - Various artists.
- Bath essence set.
- ?200 in cash - w00tz.

Tracy, Spud, Nikkia and Shelli (My friends and their parents);

- Perfume gift set - or something like that. I'm not that feminine but still a nice gift.

Great Aunt Ruth;

- Cadbury's selection box - no idea how I'm gonna eat it all so I'm jus' gonna share with my folks.

And I got ?10 off my Uncle, ?20 off one of my grandads, ?10 off the other grandad and ?10 from Flo (My grandads wife. She's not my grandma.)

So yeah, I shall enjoy spending all that cash. :evilgrin: I hope.

My sister got these drinking games so I guess we're gonna have some fun playing those later on. xD Let's hope I don't get too drunk, haha. :p

This Land
December 25th, 2005, 10:00 AM
I didnt get that much because of me gettin a brand new ?2500 Motorbike click for pic (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/CBR125R4_3l.jpg) for joint christmas/to be birthday pressie, (bday Jan 20th). But i cant wait until i pass my basic motor test now :D. And as soon as i hit 17 on my birthday, im going to collect my bike from the showroom (they are keeping it there for safe keeping so it dont get damaged etc before my birthday) and ride away :D.

What i have got today from my parents is.
-Nokia 3220
-Clothes
-Pc Games
-Sweeties, etc.
-Lion King On Braodway Piano Book

Havent seen my nan, grandad, aunt. yet.

turning things round, WHAT PRESENTS HAVE YOU GIVEN OR GOING TO GIVE ;).

Mum - whole bunch of music cd's
Dad - Nice collection of books to his interests. History & Space
Brother - Gift Vouchers
Aunt - Big Box of choccie
Nan - Gemstone Necklace
Grandad - Bottle of whisky
Best friend - Meter long of Toblerone
Stepdad - Gift vouchers

nathalie
December 25th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Wow, some of you got so many stuff and quite expensive (well, over here that stuff is)

I also got the Charmed DVD box, season 2 from Bart.
And then from my parents that hair straightener thing.
And my sister got all of us some daily life stuff.

Daniel
December 25th, 2005, 10:58 AM
wow KS, ?200 cash? :gasp:

enjoy :evilgrin:

King Simba
December 25th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah, gonna find it rather hard going round spending all of that I'd say. :lol:

But, I'll try and make the most of it. :evilgrin: Hehe.

Daniel
December 25th, 2005, 11:06 AM
well try saving some for the paris trip next year :D

tis what i'm doing with any money i get =)

Lion Roar
December 25th, 2005, 11:43 AM
I got a Phillips Radio-Cassete-CD-MP3 player and some other little things. :evilgrin:

Mushroom
December 25th, 2005, 12:32 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b243/Devil_Shroom/xmasgifts11.jpg

-Kinder Chocolate Selection Box
-Digital Alarm Clock
-Set of Black and Brown Hair Clips
-Simpsons Pin-up Calender XD
-New Walkman (My old one was always scratching my CDs so I'm really glad I got a new one)
-Box of Guylian Chocolates
-Pack of Lip Glosses
-Celine Dion CD
-KT Tunstall CD
-Heart Keyring & Heart Phone Decoration
-Chocolate Coins
-Terry's Chocolate Orange
-Tube of Smarties
-Jak 3
-Water Bottle and Cover for it
-Dog Pyjamas
-Book on Human Anatomy
-Book on Anatomy of Fantasy Artists
[Not int the photo]
-Brown, Sequin Alice Band
-Silver Earrings
-Blue Scarf
-Chelsea Mug
-Chocolate
-Harrods Bear

Aurelian
December 25th, 2005, 01:31 PM
I got:

A 3 flavor popcorn tin from an aunt and uncle.

A mug with candy from an aunt uncle, and cousins.

25 dollars cash from my godfather.

A lottery ticket on which I won 10 dollars from my brother and sister-in-law.

A computer mic from my sister, her boyfreind, and my nephew. (Once I figure out how to work it, you will be able to finally hear me sing. Any helpful PMs would be welcome. ;)

My favorite, A beautiful antique Scottish beer tin with a African serengetti theme from my mother. It has a giant TLKoB like Lion Hean in the midle of the front, surrounded by tons of other African animals, and a litle cheetah on top.

* A stocking with a rlycute puppy on it

For a minute, I thought you said sombody put a real live puppy IN your stocking! :gasp: :lol:

Kovu The Lion
December 25th, 2005, 05:31 PM
For christmas I never really asked for anything so I wasn't expecting to get anything. Heh, Boy was I wrong >P

I got one of the

iHomes for the iPod so you can play music aloud without headphones,

A new desk for my laptop :)

And a guitar

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/goten1702/Guitar.jpg
:cool: :cheese:

~KTL~

This Land
December 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM
When i got my new phone, i found out you can make your own picture cutouts to fit into you mobile phone, so you can have any picture as a case style for your phone :D

So gues what i done :lol:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/tlknok.jpg
The scanner must not like 3d objects, i took the case off to make it flatter but it still came out weird.

unregistered user
December 25th, 2005, 05:56 PM
-Casio CTK-496 Electronic Keyboard.
-Enterprise-E modeling kit.
-Applied Ergonomics book.
-A photograph of an astroscope.
-2006 Coca-Cola calendar.

I gave miscellaneous gift cards/Christmas cards to others.

:fini:

taQuitos
December 25th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Mp3 player, Gamecube, 20$, suitcase, shoes, and the family got a new TV for the living room.

Sudi
December 25th, 2005, 06:27 PM
~$30 gift card for Block Buster
~$75 gift card to Best Buy
~2 wireless controlers for my PS2
~A butt load of candy
~south park boxers
~some other random clothes

And and last but not least, an iPod video with $100 towards I tunes........bet you guys cant guess the first movie I'm gunna download.....:D

Hanshilo
December 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
This is my monitar
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/5193/resizeimage7nz.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This is my Xblade case...
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/5159/xblade6jm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

and my cordless keyboard and mouse:
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/2606/cordless1gq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

i can't wait to get my tower back...:D

This Land
December 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Sudi
And and last but not least, an iPod video with $100 towards I tunes........bet you guys cant guess the first movie I'm gunna download.....:D

You Have got me there :lol: What could you possibly download.

Daniel
December 25th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by This land
You Have got me there :lol: What could you possibly download.

Saw?
Exorcist?
Bambi?

I dunno :D

Sudi
December 25th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Lion King duh:p

along with saving private ryan, meet the fockers and many others:cheese:

Daniel
December 25th, 2005, 08:24 PM
oh, no need to spend your money on films :p

they'll be some software to convert your films so you can put them on your iPod :D

Sombolia
December 25th, 2005, 08:57 PM
More stuff from Mum:
* Another Green Day poster
* Harry Potter & the GoF soundtrack
* Father of the Pride on DVD <3
* Madagascar on DVD
* Robots on DVD
* Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture Edition 2
* Apples to Apples [it's a boardgame]
* Camcorder [I dunno what brand it is lol. I need to look at it]
* A cat calender [I have three calenders now. Oh joy.]
* Some CD cases

From my Aunt:
* ANOTHER GREEN DAY POSTER
* Green Day 2006 Calendar <33333
* Green Day bracelet [in the style of those Livestrong ones]

From my mom's friend Estelle:
* A set of 5 TLK pens
* A HP watch and Twiwizard game thing in a case
* Star Wars X-mas ornaments [yoda & the ep. ii dvd cover]

From my Great Aunt Laura:
* All 3 Lord of the Rings on DVD :]

aj2590
December 25th, 2005, 09:03 PM
Didn't too many things, but they are worth it:
-iPod 30GB, 7500 songs, (also play videos) :cheese:
-Watch
-Chain
-Blank CDs to burn
-Clothing
-$200 in cash

lion_roog
December 25th, 2005, 09:32 PM
-Stuffed Lion that roars..haha
-Lion Plaque
-8x10 of a lion Pride
-clock
-lion scarf
-Camera case for my camera
-cups with lions on them

:cheese:

Nephilim
December 25th, 2005, 10:20 PM
-Sony Vaio laptop
-Gameboy Micro
-Final Fantasy I&II for GCM, Final Fantasy XI for PC.
-DearS manga, volumes 3&4.
-Sentenced 'The Cold White Light' CD.

Good year! :D

Xinithian
December 25th, 2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by aj2590
Didn't too many things, but they are worth it:
-iPod 30GB, 7500 songs, (also play videos) :cheese:
-Watch
-Chain
-Blank CDs to burn
-Clothing
-$200 in cash Did you know that there's a program called videora (http://www.videora.com/en-us/) , where you can convert dvd's and your own videos to fit on the iPod? I got the 30gb ipod as well, and I'm putting some dvd's on it.

Sombolia
December 25th, 2005, 10:40 PM
My LJ friend got a bass guitar for Christmas. :O

*jealouslykwoah*

SBP (http://www.livejournal.com/community/shoebox_project) [of which I am teh_fangirl] is also schelduled to be updated today, so that's a Christmas present in itsels harhar. <3

Lion King Stu
December 25th, 2005, 11:11 PM
-vodka
-kool souding special edition beer..can't remember name of it lol.
-Futrama series 4 DVD set
-Toy Story box set
-Disney Monopoly
-Some crazy magic set thingy....thnx Mark for random present.
-Chocolate
-Cookies
-Elton John autograph on TLK album cover
-Personal organiser
-RUBBER DUCKIE :D
-Big *** leather bean bag :p
-Money
-Vouchers for like 5 stores
-Card from Nathy ^^...thnx Moorhunhe buns ;)
Yeah good year sorta...my mum couldn't get the TLK snowglobe she wanted to get me but hell still got 3 TLK snowglobes ^^.

Lucy Lioness
December 25th, 2005, 11:35 PM
I got lots of little things, and cash. :D

- Furry socks, multi-coloured!
- Bath bombs, hehe.
- Various cute things from Shaun, my bf.
- Perfume set.
- Nightshirt, a Winnie the Pooh one. Lol.
- Purple fleecey top.
- Chocolates.
- Bracelet.
- Purple socks. Groovy.
- The Complete Chronicles of Narnia box set, which I got early. I am currently on book 6. Yay!
- ?100 cash from my parents.
- ?30 from my Grandad.
- ?20 from Shaun's Nan.
- A mug, from Shaun's sister and brother in law.
- A George Foreman Grill thing from Shaun's Dad.
- A Kenwood Frothie hot and cold drinks maker from Shaun's brother, sister and brother in law. Cool!

This Land
December 25th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
- Bath bombs, hehe.

Thankfully i dont take things literally :lol:

King Simba
December 25th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Hmm, I should start sending Christmas cards and gifts out I think to some of you guys. :thinks:

Sounds like you all got some awesome gifts. :cheese: All I can say is enjoy what you got. ;) Until next year.

Anywho, I think I'll be off to lay down on meh bed and watch a DVD later I think--with my new personal DVD player. They're really handy. I know cos' my mum has one and I've used one countless times on long haul flights. ^^

TakaTiger
December 26th, 2005, 12:05 AM
a brand new electric geetar! <yay!>
Candy!
Chronicles of Narnia DVD's (the old ones)
Tiger Sauce <that stuff is really good, hot sauce type stuff>
scanner/printer combo
an awsome hoodie
75$ worth of best buy gift cards
an awsome Lion drawing in a frame
and a set of tiger callenders and stuff

yay

Shatara
December 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Eva_Janus/LadyVitani.jpg

The original ^^

...but thats it :(

Xinithian
December 26th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Shatara
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Eva_Janus/LadyVitani.jpg

The original ^^

...but thats it :( Have they finally hooked up your dsl?

LunarCat
December 26th, 2005, 03:55 AM
-Louis Vuitton handbag-(shoulder bag)
-dvd player
-painting of my cat
-cartooning books
-roller blades
-Lancome juicy tubes! (lip gloss)
-some other things i can't remember

:p

Shatara
December 26th, 2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Have they finally hooked up your dsl? They moved us up to the 30th. Just in time for us to move out. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Shatara/bumms/rolleye.gif

2 Die FR
December 26th, 2005, 04:30 AM
I must have been good this year because I got some very nice gifts!

*A brand-new spiffy black ipod nano:cheese:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007Y79B2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg(picture larger than actual size)
*20 questions, the electronic game- lots of fun, it's really smart, it guesses almost everything!
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001NE2AK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
*several adorable soft cuddley fuzzy stuffed animals- all lions of course ^^
*9 or 10 TLK lithographs- I need to buy some frames and clear some room on my walls!
*The In-N-Out hat I asked for
http://shop.in-n-out.com/innout/assets/product_images/HFFJMGIJMHLLFDENt.jpg
*a whole lot of candy to last me at least until chrismas vacation is over : p

Darkslash
December 26th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Steven Spielburg Presents Taken 20-hour miniseries DVD set
Star Wars Original Trilogy Widescreen DVD Set
The Amazing Race Season 1 DVD Set
A couple 'o CDs
A really cool device to de-ice your car's locks (it's a little metal probe that heats up A LOT)
A couple 'o books
A couple 'o Gamecube games, including SSX Tour (which I haven't played yet)
Civilization IV for PC
A couple 'o bucks

My sister got Mario Dance Dance Revolution... boy that's crazy fun.

* Apples to Apples [it's a boardgame]
Sombolia, oh em gee, you're going to love that game... :evilgrin:

Sudi
December 26th, 2005, 05:25 AM
*A brand-new spiffy black ipod nano
thats the same one my dad got:cheese:

Sombolia
December 26th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Darkslash
Sombolia, oh em gee, you're going to love that game... :evilgrin:

Oh I know, I do. ;) I asked for it.. we played it in my English class. XD

A_Rogue_Lion
December 26th, 2005, 02:24 PM
- My Chemical Romance album three cheers for sweet revenge
- Interview with a vampire DvD
- X Files- Fight the Future DvD
- Crash Bandicoot Twin Sanity Ps2 game
- The Beano annual 2006
- The Dandy annual 2006
and someother stuff

This Land
December 26th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Woo found out a new feature on my new phone.

Clicky Here (http://media.putfile.com/NEW-FONE-1)

LunarCat
December 26th, 2005, 07:45 PM
TL! i want your phone!!!!! :wow: :p that's awesome!

This Land
December 26th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Lol Thanks.
This phone has alot of features, including games where you have to tilt the phone to control the game :D

And make your own covers in a matter of seconds.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/tlknok.jpg
Just print out the image you want and cut it to the right shape using the stencil. I just had to to a TLK one :D

But to do the Light text thing i have shown you, i had to put a diffrernt cover on.

The crazy thing is, i never asked for a phone, It was a complete suprise, and a bloomin good one :D

Daniel
December 26th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by This land
Woo found out a new feature on my new phone.

Clicky Here (http://media.putfile.com/NEW-FONE-1)

oh, now that is awesome :D

This Land
December 26th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Hehe :cheese:

If anybody is interested its the

Nokia 3220, with Xpress-ON Fun Shell (the light thingy)

unregistered user
December 27th, 2005, 02:37 AM
An acoustic/electric guitar with a built in tuner, and it came with a case.

Guitar strings.

A guitar chord thing.

A PotC mouse for the computer.

A Swiss Mouzer ((it's coming late, possibly Three Kings Day))

A 70's jacket and t-shirt with a Prussian Lion on it. Except the lion is sitting, but it's Prussian according to my father. ((shrugs))

My brother got Call of Duty Finest Hour and my dad got MoH Rising Sun. I was jazzed. My sister Jess wanted me out in Russia for Christmas, and I went the day after Christmas. My brother let me take CoD F.H.
Man I'm having a field day lol.

Very niiiiiice phone TL!

Nicoga
December 27th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Mmm.. Aside from tons of glittery clothing, I got the F.E.A.R. game [very scary], Transformers: Beast Wars Season II box set, the Nidhiki and Nivhawk/Dume Bionicle figures along with some books, and the Ace Combat 5 game and soundtrack, straight from Japan. I say I'm pretty entertained for a loooong while.

Utora, CoD and MoH are sweeeeet games. Enjoy to the fullest!

Juniper
December 27th, 2005, 04:36 AM
An Ipod Video, among other things. Now, I know quite a few people got iPod Videos, at least on lilymud, so here's a few helpful hints based on what I already knew about iPods and what I've learned:

1. Make sure "Use as Disk" is enabled for your iPod in the Edit: Preferences selection in iTunes. This makes it so your computer can communicate to your iPod without going through iTunes.

2. You can store text files for reading later on. I'd suggest using one of the many free utilities on the net that break text files up and link them when they're on your iPod so that you can have very large text files.

3. You can add DVDs to your iPod. Personally, I use Xilisoft's iPod conversion suite, but you can do it with free software also. If you're running on a Mac, just download the program "Handbrake" and read a quick tutorial on how to use it. If you're using windows, get DVDx 2.3 and a free avi to mov conversion tool, then read a tutorial on what to do from there. If you have a lot of DVDs, I'd highly suggest a program like the ones made by Xilisoft, as they're much much faster (20 minutes to convert instead of 5+ hours on DVDx). If you order off the internet, always look for a verisign insignia and click it; I've noticed quite a few sites offering DVD to IPod conversions are faking their verisign validation. If it's just a picture and not an actual link back to verisign, it's counterfeit and that website should be avoided.

4. Resist the urge to install things that would void your warranty. Yes, there's actually programs out there that'll allow 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPods to show pictures and videos (in black and white for 1st-3rd), but they can very easily destroy the iPod and will definately void your warranty.

5. Get a case for the iPod, that'll be the best $30 you can spend on it.

6. Use music from iTunes. Yes, you can easily use music from other places, but iTunes is made for the iPod, makes things much much easier, and frankly, it's pretty damn cheap to buy songs ($.99 isn't bad at all). Of course, if you already have that music, don't download it again, but if you want new music, that's the way to go.

7. With the iPod Video (5th Gen Ipod), you can download all kinds of music videos, movies, television series, and podcasts. Take advantage of the video capabilities.

8. Don't be afraid to use your space, you'd have to put a hell of a lot of media on an Ipod 30 gb(let alone a 60 gb) to use up all that space; if you do manage to do so, either clean out your iPod a bit or buy a new one.

9. Video drains your battery very quickly (about 2 hours on a full charge). Look into getting an extended battery accessory if you view videos a lot.

10. There's tons of accessories; most are actually pretty unnecessary, but still fun. Check 'em out, there's bound to be something that you'll like.

I don't think there's actual full-length movies available yet. I think they're planning that for later on, but as of now, I haven't seen something like the Lion King or whatever from iTunes. But that's just referring to iTunes.

This Land
December 27th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Can i add a word of warning to pntbll248 advice, many of my friends have accidently done this.

If you have re-formmated your computer (wiping the computer out and make a fresh start), then your itunes library is empty, dont sync your ipod with the empty libary because all the songs/video's stored on the ipod will be wiped out too.

starionwolf
December 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
I heard that the F.E.A.R. game is good, but I didn't know that it was scary. Woah.

I got a new computer. I'll post the details later.

I think one of the best gifts I got is the friendship of everyone in Lea Halalea. Thanks for talking to me everyone! I don't feel so lonley online any more. :)

I lilke talking to everyone about The Lion King and other stuff like Disney and art and music.

Later

Sombolia
December 27th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by starionwolf
I heard that the F.E.A.R. game is good, but I didn't know that it was scary. Woah.

Well, it's called FEAR.. :p

Daniel
December 27th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Well, it's called FEAR.. :p

First Encounter Assault Recon

i got it within a week that it came out, but havnt really go into it

i must start playing it more :D

Sombolia
December 28th, 2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Daniel
First Encounter Assault Recon

I know what it stands for. :p

Point is, the acronym is FEAR. :evilgrin:

unregistered user
December 28th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Point is, the acronym is FEAR. :evilgrin:

Ah, you're scaring me! :gasp: :evilgrin: :D

Daniel
December 28th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Ah, you're scaring me! :gasp: :evilgrin: :D

now i know your weak spot, i have the ability to scare you whenever i want, mwhahahahaha :evilgrin:

Amaryllis
December 30th, 2005, 11:45 AM
ahh i havent posted here yet.
well uhm, me and my family drew lots, and i got my aunt. (my aunt, uncle, two cousins and my grandmother all from my dad's side)
i got her this set to make your own x-mas cards, i gave her incence (rose smell) and this little standard with two Santa's on it x)

what i got myself (my dad got me) is a pencil, rubber, and two black pens, i needed those ^^ oh and ofcourse a poem, t'was a really funny one x)

uhm, i even got some lea members some presents, and seen as practicly everyone has received them i'll post them here:
1. LKS: a cup with plushie
2. Shadow: an Egypt standing man, probably Toetanchamon
3. Taka-Tiger: Hairties x) (i noticed his cats stole all of his)
4. err an really old Lea member Shou-Ryuu: this lavalamp thing.
5. Talfasi (IcyBlueAndy): this sorta russion looking snowhat (white and red ofcourse)
and about 6 other people ive send a few presents too. But everyone got a card with the present ^^

This Land
December 30th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Yey :D
Since i have none of the TLK Films on DVD (suprised? lol), i have just ordered the TLK Special Edition Box Set with all 3 films, out of my christmas Money, yey :wow:

Ive always wanted to buy the dvds of all 3 films but i have never even seen TLK on dvd in the shops :(, it proberly was on dvd at one time but it i never saw it :(.
Oh well im getting all 3 films in a box set now, hehe. :)

unregistered user
December 30th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Nice Present everyone
@ 2DieFR - Cool Nano ;)
@ Neph - GB-M:gasp: lol
Even tho I'm Muslim my fav present of all time is Holiday on 25 ;) and also I go to the largest Aquarium in Malaysia or Aquaria ;).

Xanahti
December 30th, 2005, 01:20 PM
I got a 512 mb MP3 player. Not very fancy and expensive, but it's enough for me.

A lot of Money (for me at least)

A new pyjamas.

Socks.XD

And chocolat, chocolat, chocolat.

Leon
January 2nd, 2006, 06:33 PM
I differently got some wicked gifts for last year's Christmas! :evilgrin:

Here we go:

-A black/slim PS2
-Must-have PS2 accessories; vertical stand, memory card, another controller, and a USB headset.
-Resident Evil 4: Premium Edition (Love this game!)
-Gift Card
-Two Killswitch Engage albums, and Fozzy's lastest album!
-A year's pass at Hollywild Animal Park.
-A cool pocket flashlight.
-National Geographic's Visual History of The World book.
-A HUGE goodie bag full of snacks and soda.

I think that's it.

Only-now
January 4th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Man, I'm late posting on this..lol..but I was busy the first week when Eva was here, and then I had Christmas and just forgot. Im at school and bored, so I shall post now!

From my mom:
1) A nice sketch pad with some nice drawing pencils.
2) DVD player.
3) Sony portable CD/MP3 player.
4) A nice black cowboy hat.
5) Star Wars Episode 3 on DVD.
6) (from my sister) War of the Worlds on DVD.
7) A Nice silver chain for Eva's pendant...sadly some stupid foreign workers at the mall put the connector on wrong, and the pendant got lost...*curses them*
8) Probably stuff I forgot.

From my dad:
1) A new motorola cellphone...forgot the model, but Ill post pics later.
2) M82A1 18 inch fluted sniper barrel for my paintball gun.
3) M82A1 Muzzle break.
4) M82A1 metal shroud.
5) M4 mag kit for model 98.
6) Olive Drab flightsuit.
7) Black, superflex knee pads.
8) Black tactical vest.
9) 4 100 round pods.
10) Olive drab delta force style helmet.
11) Camaro styled RC car.

Then I bought some stuff with the money I have/had. I bought myself a nice leopard plushie..it was only $10 but its so well made! I bought a $70 co2 pistol, looks like a Walther PPK, and then I got a buncha candy and such in teh stockings. Oh, and I got that 20 questions thing too...but he doesnt get them right a lot of the time..must be the way we answer the questions...think too hard. Then again, it isnt to hard to believe that a small, not-that-complex machine can outsmart Kivvy..lol.

Ill post some pics later...especially of the paintball stuff..cause it looks so coolness! Later!

~Kiva

Only-now
January 5th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Sorry for the double post, but here are some pics of me in my paintball gear!

With the paintball gun!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Only-now/CQB001.jpg

With the airsoft gun!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Only-now/CQB002.jpg

With my CO2 pistol!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/Only-now/CQB003.jpg

ThiagoPE
January 6th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Wow, amazing present you had only-now.

Only-now
January 6th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Thanks...it's amazing how I manage to kill every thread I post in..lol..even the ones I start..lol

This Land
January 6th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Waaa, got some really cool stuf there :fini:

KILL THE BUNNY POSTER :D

Akiko
January 7th, 2006, 03:30 AM
I guess I'm really late on this, anyways...

from mom and dad:

madagascar on dvd
child of the wolves, an animal novel
vulpes, another novel, centering on the story of a fox
a new sketchbook

from uncle...

a wolf calendar and a years subscription to the national wildlife federation

from friends:

a wolf statue and a three flavour popcorn tin with animals and wolves on it from my friend rogvu

an adoption and donation in my name to defenders, 'adopting' an entire wolf pack from my wolf brother and friend cagey

gotta say I love 'em all ;) :wow:

This Land
January 7th, 2006, 08:08 AM
This is technically a christmas pressie because i got it with my christmas money :)

I bought the TLK trilogy 5 Disc Box set :D, I got it off the internet and it has arrived just now :wow:

The TLK1 and TLK3 (tlk 1 1/2) is 2 discs and TLK2 in one disc, i know you can get TLK2 in 2 discs but this set didnt use that one, it used the single disc special edition, Buy hey the only 2 disc edition im interested in is TLK 1 that has the best special feutures :D.

I bought it brand new and wrapped from ?49.99 :diva:

Sadiki
January 7th, 2006, 08:58 AM
I got
From Sharifu
TLK T-shirt
Sharifu Plushie

From Sharifu's mom
A lion T-shirt
TLK snowglobe

from Sharifu's Sister
Simba Plushie

from Bill
2 shirts

from my family
Madagascar sheats
2x knife and forks

thats pretty much it...
my favorite is still The Sharifu plushie :cheese:

http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Sharifu/SharifuPlushie2.jpg < I mean look at her :love:

Sharifu
January 7th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Aww, I'm glad you like the Sharifu plushie dear. You were so surprised when you first saw that. It was so cute. Here's another pic of the Sharifu plushie:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/birdygirl85/SharifuPlushie.jpg

Anyways... I think I got quite a lot this year actually.

My sister gave me:
-A Techno CD, which I haven't even listened to yet. I guess she got it for me because I like some dance songs.
-A Simba plushie. (My sister gave both STM and I the same Simba Plushie)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/birdygirl85/SimbaFu.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/birdygirl85/SimbaSTM.jpg
We are hiding behind the Simba plushies... Haha... We both hate photos of ourselves. :p If you can tell... The first photo is of me and the next one is of STM. (I certainly hope people can tell us apart) :p

My mom gave me a lot of things I think? She gave me:
-Blue Earrings
-A Watch
-A TLK Snow Globe
-A $30 International Calling Card (To call STM)
-A Leather Laptop Backpack
-A Digital Camera :wow: I didn?t even ask for that, but I wanted one for a long time. I can use it for my trip next year too.
-Some nice shirts
-$100 for my trip next summer

Sharifu
January 7th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Bill, my mom?s b/f, gave me:
-A Box of Mint Chocolates
-$70
And he also gave me a stocking with stuff in it. (He gave a stocking to my mom and sister too) This is what was in the stocking:
-Purple, pink and light blue socks
-A Mint Chocolate Bar
-Lotion
-Two Condoms :o :Psst: :lol:

STM gave me:
-Bird Earrings from Lapland
-A Finnish Chocolate Bar (That was really good btw!)
-A Web Cam
And his mom gave me a Rudolph plushie.
But the greatest present STM gave me is coming here. :love:

My dad didn?t give me anything for Christmas? :confused: That?s the first time he ever did that. He always gave my sister and I money? I was kind of hoping he would because I?m saving up to go to Europe next summer. And he always makes a lot of money selling Christmas trees in Florida. (Which is what he did this year) My sister and I don?t really feel right asking him why he didn?t give us anything though.

lion_roog
January 7th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu

-Two Condoms :o :Psst: :lol:

:haha:...I'm already starting to like this Bill guy...something I don't do very often with someone I never met or talked to...:D

Sudi
January 9th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Just saw TLKoB on Friday for one of my Christmas presents:D :cheese: It was absolutely awsome.....

Awsome pics Kiva! Makes me wanna get into paintball now:cheese: