PDA

View Full Version : So...I got to hold a tiger today :D

Simba
July 10th, 2011, 02:54 AM
It was only for a matter of seconds, but I GOT TO HOLD A TIGER!!! :cheese:

I can happily mark that off my bucket list ;)

lionloversam
July 10th, 2011, 02:58 AM
:cool:

That's awesome. Where were you?

Simba
July 10th, 2011, 03:06 AM
the DeYoung Family Zoo

www.thedeyoungfamilyzoo.com ;D

HasiraKali
July 10th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Very cool.

Ngatuny
July 10th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Awesomely fantastic.:D

shadowland
July 10th, 2011, 02:53 PM
aw :3

King Simba
July 10th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I'm envious. I would love to hold some type of big cat. :)

Leorgathar
July 10th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Daww that's so adorable, glad you had the chance to do it this time :)
@KS: Someday sweetheart, someday we will ;) At least we got hold of a dolphin the other day :lol:

Sadiki
July 10th, 2011, 07:37 PM
That's pretty neat. I'm glad you got to experience that. ;)

Konga
July 10th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Lucky man, you! The closest I ever got was having a tiger lick my hand. That picture is adorable! Did you know that in some country (the name escapes me at the moment,) tiger whiskers are considered to be good luck? If you keep one in your wallet, it is said that you'll become very lucky; financially wise. :P

Lweek
July 10th, 2011, 09:49 PM
I played with adult tigers twice. :lalala: Once with cubs. I love huging big cats a lot. They are so warm. If You get lost in russian siberia, make a tiger your friend. You can't wish better warm heater. :idea:

Simbaspirit
July 11th, 2011, 04:50 AM
GFLKJSDHGLSDKFJHGSLDKFGHJLKJ OH MY GOSH!!! :D:wow::cheese:
That is sooo amazing. What a great picture! And Lweek, where did you play with adult tigers? I am for sure gonna find a way to do that sometime.

Lweek
July 11th, 2011, 07:06 AM
GFLKJSDHGLSDKFJHGSLDKFGHJLKJ OH MY GOSH!!! :D:wow::cheese:
That is sooo amazing. What a great picture! And Lweek, where did you play with adult tigers? I am for sure gonna find a way to do that sometime.

There's private facility in Slovak republic near its capital city Bratislava. They keep about 20 siberian tigers. They also got three lions last year but I had no chance travel there to play with lions. :D Maybe this atumn. My friends working there and two lions are his own. :-)