PDA

View Full Version : Hai Peeps :P

Konga
July 9th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Hay everybody, it's such a pleasure to become a part of this community! :P
I wish I could've discovered this Forum sooner, it's very nifty! Although it's supposed to be an "unofficial" TLK board, it looks pretty dang legit to me.. :P
Let me start out by saying that I was referred to this board by the one and only Talfasi; a very good friend of mine who I luff vereh much! :3 He also told me about the mighty creator, Sadiki, and his mate Sharifu :) These guys seem very sweet! I can't wait to chat with you all! :wow:
I quickly browsed through the list of members just a few minutes ago, and I recognized a few familiar names-Weylin for one! That's so neatz! I've probably met so many of you on Feral Heart or Impressive Title many moons ago :P :moon:

lul, moonz.

Sadiki
July 9th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey there, welcome aboard!

And you really made me grin with the claims of me being mighty creator of the board where I merely reconstructed it in it's original glory and most of it I could not have done without help from our long time active members. So yeah rather than being a huge active forum, we're rather close little community, thought don't let that scare you as we always welcome people to our community with warm welcomes...

Now just sit down, lay back and wait for Safila to deliver you your welcome gift. :lol:

Konga
July 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Awwww, well. I'm sure you're just being humbly modest :P And, eep! Should I be frightened? :o

Sadiki
July 9th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Oh that's hardly the case:p

And scared... maybe just a little bit :evilgrin: as you will never know who you run into.

Konga
July 9th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Oh no! I'm shaking in my furz! Is this where the majorly intensive grilling begins? Oh, I better start reading up on my TLK bible again :P
Have you ever played IT or FH? :o

Sadiki
July 9th, 2011, 06:53 PM
I have a feeling FH would work on my lousy laptop. I did have the honors of running the first exe file of it when KovuLKD started working on it :lol:. I wouldn't really mind trying it thought if I ever get around getting a new laptop.

I did play IT when it was new, but I have always had a problem with games as my computer always seems to be dragging behind, especially when it comes to graphic cards.

And I'm sure you will find out if and when the roasting begins...:secret:

Talfasi
July 9th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Hey Konga! A pleasure to meet you! Or wait, was that the line? Well, it /was/ years ago - but I guess now I've evolved into saying nice to see you around!
:mufasasmile:

*taps a bunch of papers against the desk* Now, lessee. I say welcome to you, but to the others I'd like to reveal out in the open that Konga's a very nice person to talk to - though I fear her attack panther Min, who she calls a household cat. I've never believed that!

.. and she's a much better navigator in FH than me, who finds himself in Greenland more often than where intended. 8O

Anyway, keeping it short and succint for now: I hope you have a good time on the forums! *throws the other papers in the bin* Sohai2u!

Konga
July 9th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I have a feeling FH would work on my lousy laptop. I did have the honors of running the first exe file of it when KovuLKD started working on it :lol:. I wouldn't really mind trying it thought if I ever get around getting a new laptop.

I did play IT when it was new, but I have always had a problem with games as my computer always seems to be dragging behind, especially when it comes to graphic cards.

And I'm sure you will find out if and when the roasting begins...:secret:

Is your computer a Mac like mine? I really love how its programs are constructed..but it's really a pain to use when you want to download PC coded games and patches and such- which i'm sure you've already heard D:

Hey Konga! A pleasure to meet you! Or wait, was that the line? Well, it /was/ years ago - but I guess now I've evolved into saying nice to see you around!
:mufasasmile:

*taps a bunch of papers against the desk* Now, lessee. I say welcome to you, but to the others I'd like to reveal out in the open that Konga's a very nice person to talk to - though I fear her attack panther Min, who she calls a household cat. I've never believed that!

.. and she's a much better navigator in FH than me, who finds himself in Greenland more often than where intended. 8O

Anyway, keeping it short and succint for now: I hope you have a good time on the forums! *throws the other papers in the bin* Sohai2u!

LOL, Anttimus, you are so silly-I mean..Talfasi..Talfus...Talfasor<--(oooh, I like that one, i'll use it more often!)
I'll try not to let anyone in on any of your secrets hun ;P muahahaa

Sadiki
July 9th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Is your computer a Mac like mine? I really love how its programs are constructed..but it's really a pain to use when you want to download PC coded games and patches and such- which i'm sure you've already heard D:

No I have PC, but it's rather old.. I like 2006 model or so. Thought I never tried stuff like that on this laptop, but I doubt it would do too good. :lol:

Guntur
July 9th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome Konga, enjoy your stay and we love to have you into the part of our community.

But, I prefer Bongo and Tambourine. :p

shadowland
July 9th, 2011, 08:41 PM
hye, welcome to leahalalololol :)

HasiraKali
July 9th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Hey there! Welcome to Lea! Seems like you'll fit in rather nicely here. :)

Konga
July 9th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Thankies guys! :D

Safila
July 9th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Welcome to Lea :lalala:

your newbie gift ~

http://data.whicdn.com/images/8953668/cheshire-cat-cupcake-recipe-photo-260x260-cl-000F_large.jpg?1303187361

King Simba
July 9th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Welcome to Lea, Konga! :D Make yourself right at home... even though it seems you already have fitted in here nicely. That's good to see. ;)

Aurelian
July 9th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Hi, Konga. Your name makes me think of Donkey Kong. ;)

I like to think that I am the one who subconsiously gave Kovu the idea for Feral Heart, seeing as my name is Feral, and I am a wolf.

Welcome.

Leorgathar
July 10th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Welcome aboard, Konga! :)
Hmm seeing your location as New York, I assume you've seen TLKoB there? :cheese: anyway, feel free to look around and post ;)

kingscar18
July 10th, 2011, 01:32 AM
welcome i'm kingscar18 AKA armin you can call me armin

Azerane
July 10th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Hello and welcome :)

Konga
July 10th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Haha! Oh my, that welcoming gift looks soo appetizing! Right now I have nothing sweet in my house to relieve this craving-such torture! But really though, thank you so very much; it's way too sweet of you Safila...no pun intended ;)
Thank you everyone for all the warm and fuzzy welcomes-I know i'm definitely going to enjoy my stay here!
Leor, you assumed correctly! :) Yes I /have/ seen TLKoB and it was AMAZING! Well, I actually saw it several years ago when I was younger..but the memory of it is still pretty vivid in my mind. I actually have a pretty nifty story to go along with that. I remember frequently emailing the boy who played as young Simba in the show (at the time, the actor was Danny Fetter,) and he actually offered to give me a back stage tour after the show-since he knew when I was going. Sadly though, I didn't get to meet him in time because I had to make a pit stop at the gift shop first..*sigh* Oh, well. At least I got a coolius sparkly TLKoB tshirt. :D
And Feral, i'm glad my name has already given you such playful impressions :)..you wouldn't happen to be the Feral I know on FH/IT would you? :o

Aurelian
July 10th, 2011, 04:22 PM
No. By the time FH was ready, my personal computer died. I use either my sister's or a library comp, and can't download on either one, so at the present time, I can't use FH. I have been a member of the Lea comunity for 7 years, but was known as Roquivo for most of them.

Konga
July 10th, 2011, 06:27 PM
7 years? Dang, you're a senior citizen, uhh-veteran! The name Roquivo also sounds slightly familiar. Sorry for all the questions, but were/are you an artist on the TLKFAA or DA?

Lweek
July 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM
Hi Konga! Nice to meet You! :)

It's such pity that new coming pretty lionesses are already married. That's really bad for local lions. :D *joking*

Konga
July 11th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Hi Konga! Nice to meet You! :)

It's such pity that new coming pretty lionesses are already married. That's really bad for local lions. :D *joking*

Thank yew so muchies for the warm welcome, Lweek! :) I love your cude avatar :D
And lulz, i'm not married, who gave you that idea? xD If you looked at my facebook page, the married status is a joke between me and my best fwiend Mike. :P

Lweek
July 11th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Thank yew so muchies for the warm welcome, Lweek! :) I love your cude avatar :D
And lulz, i'm not married, who gave you that idea? xD If you looked at my facebook page, the married status is a joke between me and my best fwiend Mike. :P

Bad kitty! .. making fun from lions!! :o And Thank You! Your avatar is generous but there is never enought of Nala. :embarassed:

Konga
July 12th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Bad kitty! .. making fun from lions!! :o And Thank You! Your avatar is generous but there is never enought of Nala. :embarassed:

Awww..I'm sorry, i'm such a meanie, I know. :lol:
And who could be better to advertise on my avatar than the lovely Nala. I luffs her, she's like a role model to me. =D
I wish I could use a picture of my Konga charrie as my avatar, but the new version of Konga looks somewhat like Nala. The old version, which I have a few drawings of, had a darker pelt. She looked more like a brunette than a blonde to me. :p

Shadow
July 12th, 2011, 03:54 PM
wow i think im going on 7 or something like that too, not sure though but im an oldie alright xP

welcome welcome , like your avatar ^^

Konga
July 12th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Well cudos to you too! :D For some reason hearing this makes me feel really young-I don't know why. :p And thank you very much, dear, you're avatar makes me chuckle. :) It looks almost like it came out of a comic book; was that your intention?

Lweek
July 12th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Awww..I'm sorry, i'm such a meanie, I know. :lol:
And who could be better to advertise on my avatar than the lovely Nala. I luffs her, she's like a role model to me. =D
I wish I could use a picture of my Konga charrie as my avatar, but the new version of Konga looks somewhat like Nala. The old version, which I have a few drawings of, had a darker pelt. She looked more like a brunette than a blonde to me. :p

I won't really say You're meanie. I just want to say .. umm. I want to say something nice but i ate it. :p

Yeah, Nala is perfect in all details. I think I'm sometime takes this details and trying to tumble them with real girls. :D I its kinda weird think about cartoon character like about perfect creature but I just adore lions are she's really nicely grown lioness. :lol:

I would love to see Your character. Maybe if You post some references there will be artist who will like to draw this character. ;)

Konga
July 13th, 2011, 12:04 AM
I won't really say You're meanie. I just want to say .. umm. I want to say something nice but i ate it. :p

Yeah, Nala is perfect in all details. I think I'm sometime takes this details and trying to tumble them with real girls. :D I its kinda weird think about cartoon character like about perfect creature but I just adore lions are she's really nicely grown lioness. :lol:

I would love to see Your character. Maybe if You post some references there will be artist who will like to draw this character. ;)

I agree, Lweek! :D And there is absolutely nothing wrong with setting high standards and looking for girls with Nala-like characteristics. They are certainly out there, although nobody is perfect. I'm sure Nala has had her "off" days just as us human females have! :lol:
I just find it very admirable that you'd use Nala as a standard in the first place. It's so unfortunate that so many males out there go for all the "beautiful" and easy girls. Sure they may be pretty on the outside, while Nala is very smexy to say the least; but it's what's on the inside that really counts-and Nala has a very strong yet beautiful inner core. :)
Oh, and that's a great idea! The only problem is that i'm not exactly sure how Konga would actually look on a piece of paper (I can't really describe her, I needz ideas!) I think it's also because I'd hate to draw/have someone draw another Nala rip off for me. :( I'd hate to be /too/ unoriginal..