PDA

View Full Version : (= *ACCOMPLISHMENT* =)

unregistered user
December 1st, 2005, 10:15 AM
Accomplished something important, or soon will?

It has been two months since I've touched any alcohol, and officially as of 2 months ago, I call it quits. ^_^'

:)

nathalie
December 1st, 2005, 10:17 AM
It's been 3 weeks now, my eating pattern is straight :cheese: *yay*

Meaning hopefully: bye bye kilo's :wow:

unregistered user
December 1st, 2005, 12:38 PM
My Accompishment
- Today is my Last Paper.
That's the news people. ;)

This Land
December 2nd, 2005, 09:24 PM
I have sucseesfully made this item in engineering class after 5 attempts, because i kept screwing it up :gasp:
It has took a total of 11 WEEKS when its meant to take 6 to complete and finish. so i pretty proud that i have done it and its out of the way

Daniel
December 2nd, 2005, 11:27 PM
I have JUST finished all 4 pieces of my AS ICT Coursework, and the dealine isnt even until janurary :D

Now for my business coursework ?_?

King Simba
December 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
Well, I just finished my Spanish coursework today. ^^

I still got Geography coursework to do :rolleyes: - just some adjustments and such so not much really.

I'm up to date with my Graphics coursework so no worries there. :hakuna:

Sombolia
December 3rd, 2005, 12:23 AM
Today a classmate Eric and I finally finished the poster we've been working on two-three weeks. x_X

My friend Aaron also finished the cover of our Christmas production, which I've been helping him quite a bit with..

King Simba
December 3rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
If this (http://fanart.lionking.org/featured/2005-12/) counts, I guess I could call this some sort of an achievement. ^^

Achievement as in my artwork and such. ;)

Daniel
December 3rd, 2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
If this (http://fanart.lionking.org/featured/2005-12/) counts, I guess I could call this some sort of an achievement. ^^

Achievement as in my artwork and such. ;)

YAY! Awsomeness KS. AND well deserved if i do say so myself ;)

Lucy Lioness
December 3rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Congrats KS! That's a fantastic achievement! =D

I've been living with a man for nearly a month - I guess that's an achievement. :D

And on Monday I handed in 2 essays! :D And yesterday I lived through a 2 hour lecture on Mussolini. Which was 2 weeks of lectures crammed into one - due to grossly negligent (absent) tutor. Hehe. So it was doubly painful. :D

la_reina
December 4th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Today was the day. I did it. I finished. Ya. No mas. You get the idea...lol. I took my SAT...it was hard...but I did it. I feel as if a large weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now, I'm anticipating the day I'll receive my score. Yay...me :D
BTW, congratz on being Artist of the Month, KS. You deserve the spotlight ;)

Lucy Lioness
December 4th, 2005, 03:36 AM
I finished reading 'The Secret Garden'! :D For my children's literature class. I'm so out of practice, I haven't read a book more than 200 pages long since Harry Potter 6. Lol. That's what I get for choosing Children's Lit and the Shakespearen Theatre course (they are kinda short plays...apart from Hamlet, and I kinda haven't read that yet). I need to read more. :D

lion_roog
December 4th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Congrats KS! That's a fantastic achievement! =D

I've been living with a man for nearly a month - I guess that's an achievement. :D

Yeah, for the man...Buuuuurrrrnnn!!!...:D

So when are you guys getting married?...:D

Simbaspirit
December 4th, 2005, 04:23 AM
i have landed a role in my Christmas musical, and i am a main Character. i am also singing a big solo, the finally.

good job for the AToM, KS! i gotta upload some art on there someday... (man, i use ... alot!)

LunarCat
December 4th, 2005, 05:44 AM
congrats to all! :cheese:

especially KS, well done! :D

unregistered user
December 4th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Drum lesson yesterday and the teacher said that im quite good. ;)
My Music Achievement:D

la_reina
December 4th, 2005, 10:44 AM
^Aw, aren't you just so proud of yourself, lol.

Originally posted by lion_roog
Yeah, for the man...Buuuuurrrrnnn!!!...:D

:lol: Shutup Roog. Leave the girl alone. Don't hate on her just because you don't have a woman living at your place (besides the picture of the Latina girl I drew for you).

Just messin' witcha ;) :p

lion_roog
December 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by la_reina

:lol: Shutup Roog. Leave the girl alone. Don't hate on her just because you don't have a woman living at your place (besides the picture of the Latina girl I drew for you).

Just messin' witcha ;) :p

:haha:...I also have my Momma!!!...My Momma, she love me...then she told me I was an educated bum who needs to get a part time job...:browlift:...Hispanic Mommas show you a lot of love...:D

Lt. Trevor
December 7th, 2005, 11:10 PM
I have sucessfully began to get the CSI: Balamb project off of the ground as of this month, it's something I've been meaning to do for a year, but I didn't have any research. Now I do.

Edit:

As of December 16, 2005 I got my braces off after 2 years.

unregistered user
January 8th, 2006, 05:44 AM
I quit smoking. No Nicorette, nothin' like that gizarbage. Cold turkey. I just slowly eased off the cigarettes one by one. ^^

:cool:

Hey, I'll be able to run again... :lol: :knowdees:

This Land
January 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM
:) Well Done SoniqueX, You must of had some great will power to do that. Nice one :D

LunarCat
January 9th, 2006, 05:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS SONIQUE! :wow: i'm so proud of you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Bahati
January 9th, 2006, 05:42 AM
That's an achievement really worth praise. Fantastic accomplishment, Sonique.

unregistered user
January 9th, 2006, 11:15 AM
^ Thanks. :)

unregistered user
January 9th, 2006, 01:18 PM
That's remind me that I stop smoking 6 month ago ;) Congrats SoniqueX You're free disease from now :D.

King Simba
January 9th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Awesome. :cheese: Congrats Sonique. =]

I remember the time my dad stopped smoking--that was a great achievement for him as well seeing as he did smoke for a long time before.

He's been off the 'fags' for 3 or 4 years now.

And as for the record, I don't plan on smoking. Ever. Thank you very much. :p

unregistered user
January 9th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Awesome. :cheese: Congrats Sonique. =]

I remember the time my dad stopped smoking--that was a great achievement for him as well seeing as he did smoke for a long time before.

He's been off the 'fags' for 3 or 4 years now.

And as for the record, I don't plan on smoking. Ever. Thank you very much. :p

I felt the same way when i was your age ;)

Congrats Sonique it takes alot of willpower to do stop something like that :)

This Land
January 9th, 2006, 01:46 PM
I smoked a few times (bout ten i think). But then i stopped because it was just useless. (very easily i wearnt addicted)
I said to myself what is the point, yeah its relaxing etc etc etc but i still thought it was usless. 2 members of my family died because of smoking related illness, i didnt really want to be the 3rd.

But yeah, there was a little story of mine :D.

Again well done Somby, you are a strong fighter :D

Darkslash
January 9th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Accomplishment...

I got these two awards Saturday night:
http://www.oa-bsa.org/misc/anr/foundersaward.htm
http://www.oa-bsa.org/misc/anr/lis/leadinservice.htm

As well as recognition for the Vigil honor, which I completed last fall:
http://www.oa-bsa.org/misc/anr/vigilhonor.htm

And I'm almost done with my Eagle project (for BSA).

Tiikeri
January 9th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
I quit smoking. No Nicorette, nothin' like that gizarbage. Cold turkey. I just slowly eased off the cigarettes one by one. ^^

Ditto :cheese:

Vidan
January 9th, 2006, 11:41 PM
I want to do the same as well, Sonique. I think if you've been able to quit smoking and let up on the drink a bit then there's no reason that I can't quit smoking. :lol: =P It's truly inspiring.

I haven't had any alcohol in probably 3 months and I'll probably keep it that way, save for very special occassions. (No, Friday night would not be included there. =P)

Juniper
January 10th, 2006, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX

Good job, bud :D

I haven't smoked tobacco in months, nor do I intend to in the future :hugs:

Aurelian
January 10th, 2006, 01:22 AM
This is truly uplifting, to se so many of my freinds dge away from somthing I am so strongly against. Congrats all of you.

LunarCat
January 10th, 2006, 01:26 AM
woah! that's awesome Darkslash! a job well done ;) :hugs:

and many congratulations to you too Tiki! :hugs: that's fantastic!

lion_roog
January 10th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Congrats, Sonique...keep up the good fight...:cheese:

My dad got emphazema(sp*) from smoking...he also got Liver Syrosis(sp*) from getting drunk all the time, and Cronic Hepatitis C from shooting up Crystal Meth into his arm...and then he ended up dying from an enlarged heart five years ago...kinda humorous in my opinion (the subtle irony of the situation)...:D

unregistered user
January 10th, 2006, 05:13 AM
|^| Thanks a smunch my little peaches... = )

Woes, aren't you the occasional smoker? Here's to you on giving up the tobacco completely, soon!

Congrats, Darkslash! ^_^

Tiikeri, very well done my friend....

=)

Sombolia
January 10th, 2006, 05:49 AM
I got a 98/100 on my English paper.. which I was seriously expecting to bomb. ^_^

Darkslash
January 10th, 2006, 06:03 AM
English paper, heck yes, way to go Sombolia... what was it about?

This Land
January 10th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Well done for them awards Darkslash :D Congrats :)

unregistered user
January 22nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
I'm veterinarian now, I mean vegetarian! (Commercial-like flashback x)

:lol:

But I'm the vegetarian who eats fish and sometimes chicken. Yes, that vegetarianism.

Simbaspirit
January 24th, 2006, 05:16 AM
thats awesom, DS congrats!! youve earned a hug*hugsDS*:p

and great job, Sonkakee, im a little late, but whatever:p

This Land
January 28th, 2006, 06:10 PM
WOOOOOOOO

I HAVE PASSED MY MOTORBIKE TEST :wow:

"IT WENT PERECT TODAY, THE INSTRUCTER SAID I WAS VERY GOOD AND ALOT MORE CONFIDENT THAN LAST TIME, :D :slimey::diva:

*takes off caps lock*
And even better i can collect my bike that i have bought, insured and taxed tomorrow so i can drive away stright away tomorrow :wow:

Here is the bike i will be driving :fini:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/CBR125R4_3l.jpg

"I JUST CANT WAIT TO BE KING"..........of the road *cough* :D

Simbaspirit
January 28th, 2006, 08:39 PM
WOW!! THATS SO COOL!!!:wow:

thats a beautiful bike, looks so cool! all the chicks will be like:Psst: "woah, who's that hunk" :p

congrats to ya!:)

This Land
January 28th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Simbaspirit
WOW!! THATS SO COOL!!!:wow:

thats a beautiful bike, looks so cool! all the chicks will be like:Psst: "woah, who's that hunk" :p

congrats to ya!:)

:lol: Maybey JUST maybe :D

Thanks For the compliment Simbaspirit *Big hug* :hugs:

Azerane
January 29th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Sweet bike TL, and congrats once again=D

Bahati
January 29th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Nice bike, but please, please be careful on that thing.

Alex Berenson, "Born to Be Wild, but at a Cost," The New York Times, July 6, 2003
The average rider now has about a 1-in-1,500 chance of dying annually, and for every mile of travel, a motorcycle is 26 times as dangerous as a car.

This Land
January 29th, 2006, 07:41 AM
*GULP*
Thanks for the reassuring advice :hugs:

Im in the UK and that was printed in new york, New york does tend to be alot more dangerous :D

But all it needs really is one bump i gues and then Im off on the ground :gasp:

Dont worry i will be as carful as possible, and thats if the car drivers are carful aswell.

The driving instructer said to us that Judge every Car Driver as a idoit, that way you are alot more aware on the road :slimey:

lion_roog
January 29th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Awesome Dude...I was cruising down Broadway with some of my boys and this dude was riding a motor bike like yours and at 50 mph he decideds to stand on the seat...it was crazy...but he only did it for about 5 seconds...:D

This Land
January 29th, 2006, 07:52 AM
:lol: Cool, That gives me a idea :evilgrin:

I CAN DO STUNTS, WOOO
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/Dirtbike.gif

Bahati
January 29th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Im in the UK and that was printed in new york, New york does tend to be alot more dangerous
The excerpt is from the New York Times, but the data itself is drawn from the entire United States.

I CAN DO STUNTS, WOOO
<dies>

This Land
January 29th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I RODE MY BIKE TODAY :D.

I colected my bike that i have payed for and i drove away today :D. My bike is bloomin awsome, 2 of my friends who where on Mopeds where dead jealous :wicked: :lol:.

The handling, the engine, the looks EVERYTHING, about the bike i love, its gotta be one of the best days of my life :D.

I have been riding it all day today.:lol:

And what made me even happier is that a full tank of petoral is ?7.00 and that will last for 200 miles :wow:

Tiikeri
January 31st, 2006, 09:32 PM
Nice one TL!

Well this probably doesn't sound like much of an acheivement, but to me it's been a mountain. I've gone from feeling severe depression about 2 or 3 times a day last year, to only feeling depressed twice in the whole of this month. I basically made a New Years resolution to stop being so depressed, and throughout all of January, I've only felt depressed twice, and I'm kinda happy with that because it's been murder trying to stay positive, but I'm glad it's only been twice. Hopefully I can reduce it to just one or maybe stop altogether in February ^^

Lucy Lioness
January 31st, 2006, 10:12 PM
That's great Tiikeri! :D Well done. =D

Tiikeri
February 1st, 2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks Lucy :)

This Land
February 1st, 2006, 10:44 AM
Well done mate :D Good on ya :fini:

Ive noticed you are posting more often than usual aswell, that must be helping :)

Broken
February 1st, 2006, 05:22 PM
I just graduated Pet Grooming School... I know it sounds rediculous buuut I am proud that I did it with flying colors. A long hard 18 weeks... Now I'm Back!!

This Land
February 1st, 2006, 05:56 PM
ah cool, Well done Broken, dont worry , it dont sound silly, 18 weeks and you deserve a qualification :hugs:

Daniel
February 1st, 2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
Well this probably doesn't sound like much of an acheivement, but to me it's been a mountain. I've gone from feeling severe depression about 2 or 3 times a day last year, to only feeling depressed twice in the whole of this month. I basically made a New Years resolution to stop being so depressed, and throughout all of January, I've only felt depressed twice, and I'm kinda happy with that because it's been murder trying to stay positive, but I'm glad it's only been twice. Hopefully I can reduce it to just one or maybe stop altogether in February ^^

thats awesome news mate :D well done :hugs:

Kovu The Lion
February 1st, 2006, 11:19 PM
WOOT Congratz Tiikeri ^^ Glad you could stop being so down put and up and happy like the rest of us, or yeah xD..

And a lot of you may not know, but I have recently been accepted into the University of North Carolina UNC Chapel Hill! <3333 *Is all happy* ^^

And I have also got Principals list on my report cards for the first time in like forever oO.. And the completion of Kovy`Bot On IRC /mIRC or the Java chat some of you now use thanks to it being working, but its all IRC xD And some of you have seen him :P.. But yes, Took me about 5 months to make that damned bot *Sighs and wipes brow* >)..

~KTL~

Sombolia
February 1st, 2006, 11:34 PM
I got four awards this year, including "Outstanding Acheivement" in English. Woo. My grammar skillz > your grammar skills.

unregistered user
February 1st, 2006, 11:42 PM
Tsk, own your grammar skillz my grammar skillz does!

ahehe..Congrats Sombolia :E

Sombolia
February 2nd, 2006, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Boos
Tsk, own your grammar skillz my grammar skillz does!

ahehe..Congrats Sombolia :E

Thank you, Yoda. XD

Simbaspirit
February 3rd, 2006, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
Nice one TL!

great job man!!!!*hugs*

and great job on your skool acheivements, somby and KTL!!!

Kovu The Lion
February 14th, 2006, 09:26 PM
hmm well today in Computer Apps class we learned how to make video games, and I made muh first WORKING video game xP

its just a classic little ping - pong game, hopefully I can bring a diskette into school tomorrow, take a pic and post it! :D It took.. not very long to make oO.. ^^ so I'm uber happy about that =3 !!!

~KTL~

This Land
February 15th, 2006, 10:22 AM
WELL DONE KTL
I so gotta have that flash file, i love classic pong :D

Also...
People Keep saying to me MotorBikes are Deathraps and i fully understand that.

So here is to me Not crashing or even falling off my New motorbike........yet :P

Simbaspirit
February 15th, 2006, 10:33 PM
WOOHOOO!!! GO NOT DYING!!!

Utora
February 16th, 2006, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by This land
WELL DONT KTL

Also...

So here is to me Not crashing or even falling off my New motorbike........yet :P

Motorbikes are deathtraps to those that don't understand the rider.
True, their death rate may be up there. I once saw a guy go through an intersection, look the other way, get beefed by a semi, fly, land, and then get run over. That was, one of those sitting-by-the-mikkie d's-window moments.

My neighbour has a an amazing authentic ww2 bike he let me play on in the woods and in the area. Sure I'm sure that was illiegal, but I'm not a 'peace-keeper' around here anyways. It's kind of hard tp crank it down the road and go, "I might die, I need to stop." It's more of, "I might die, I WANT MORE!" :cheese: But, seriously...congrats for not dying. Your next step is jumping over mounds and such. Let me let you know ONE important thing. Do not appraoch your first jump without a helmet: do not come at full speed anticipating to come over the jump like a gazelle if you feel scared or don't know the way the bike will land after a jump. So start it small. I learned how to shatter my hip. :confused:

=D

Kovu The Lion
February 16th, 2006, 03:34 AM
WELL DONT KTL

Also...

Didn't get a chance to take a pic, got picked up early :P But dont do what may I ask oO..?

~KTL~

This Land
February 16th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
But dont do what may I ask oO..?

~KTL~

:gasp:, Woops, typing error :lol:

*corrected*

No Bike jumps for me yet, i dont even have the correct bike to do so, the suspension is set only for road use, because it is designed only for road use.

Simbaspirit
February 17th, 2006, 06:21 AM
bummah. i like jumps.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Utora
February 20th, 2006, 08:31 PM
I have accomplished something! For once ....... ?_?

Anywho and some beans later. I was about 7890000 days behind in school, on top of that, I'm a year behind. Why? Me, me me me, and a little more of me not working. Also, my parents failed to meet a payment and yadda yadda. So after years of labor I'm now ahead by 2 months. I hear the downside bell. I got smart - too smart you know like, a kid with a metal hairpin that finds an outlet? Yeah and I altered the URL's in the schooling site and found how to go to other places etc etc. I endulged myself in German and Arts and History and then they kicked me out of school for a month. So I'm on hold for now :lol:

Also, I managed to get in shape quick enough for a track meet. We had a little competition Sunday Night, yes in the -6 degree weather, in shorts and a t-shirt. I'm going to be completely honest; I think frostbite was the leading epidemic for the day. I got 6.31 minuets for the mile, thus being the first female to get that record and win. I got my name on some corny bill board that only midgets would look at because it's just about kissing the floor. They have a nice way of encouraging work effort there. i.e. for a funraiser it was basically this mentallity, "Sell as much as you can. You're money will be going to the top sellers so they may get to ride in a hummer limo." :confused:

Anywho, I got some things accomplished. ^_^

This Land
February 20th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Well done utora :hugs:

Nephilim
February 20th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Uh... review that I randomly found on a site for something I wrote. Well, part of it, at least.

I read it back on Friday, and I still don't have anything good enough to say, still awed (since FF.Net only lets you review once I'll send one later). I dare say this is the best SasoDei fic I have ever read and my favourite, in terms of characterization, character development, and story telling. This was written after "The End" for SasoDei in the manga, so that could account for how canon it felt, and it does. Oh the fan in me wish that it ended not in tragedy, but it was beautiful, so I would definitely recommend you read it. It starts at the beginning of their partnership and follow through to the end through Sasori's narrative, first person POV. I love Sasori's voice in this, exasperated, long-suffering, age-old, snarky but ultimately serious. I love how the two of them getting closer was shown, it flows, it feels like a natural progression and everything fits.

Um, yay. :D

lion_roog
February 22nd, 2006, 04:59 AM
Congrats Utora and Neph...:cheese:

Amaryllis
March 1st, 2006, 01:17 PM
'Ello everyone :ayecapn:

I got this crazy idea yesterday, when i was busy with another little part of transforming my room: cleaning out my clothes closet.

It was a huge mess, and i finally threw 1 garbage bag full of clothes away, and folded evertything i wanted to keep nicely. And at the very end, i sincere felt i had a Victory. (:p)

So, meanwhile i made photos and such. But i made this thread to see what kind of victories you have had in your life. So i mean like incidents, on which you thought you sincere had a victory, if you know what i mean (that was really hard for me to type since im not english xD )

Well anyways, enjoy this thread, i hope we'll have many posts and i hope this is a good thread we missed for a while. So post away, and i would love to see some photos ;)

Photos from my 'victory':

I didn't have photos of how my closet looked after i had folded all my clothes, but this is the before:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/before.jpg

I expected all of that to fit in this little thing...:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/expectation.jpg

The After ^_^ :
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/after.jpg

PS, im not sure if this thread belongs somewhere else, but if it does, ofcourse a mod is free to move it please.. x/)

nathalie
March 1st, 2006, 02:13 PM
euhm, you mean like in "acheavments" ? (yeah, spelled wrong, haha)

Amaryllis
March 1st, 2006, 04:09 PM
yeah yeah achievements :p i'd rather call it victories :p but anyways come on guys!! x)

TakaTiger
March 1st, 2006, 04:29 PM
i found a job in less than 3 days =D so i now work at a vet ^^ which means im on my way to getting out of this place

nathalie
March 1st, 2006, 05:23 PM
There's an achievment thread in Upendi, if I'm not mistaking ;) (sticky)

Amaryllis
March 2nd, 2006, 05:21 PM
Sorry Nathalie, i already lost the thread. I didnt get any notification and i hardly come here so =P

Anyways nice Taks and STL. Stuff you can be proud of ^_^

Fire_Hazard
March 6th, 2006, 09:13 PM
I successfully ran 1000m wrapped in bubble wrap and Spandex! I was doing a relay for track-and-field while the top half of my body was wrapped in bubble wrap and the bottom half was Spandex. Too bad the Spandex was tight in the crotch :P.

I also helped a friend get over a suicide attempt. She was very depressed at the time and all she needed to do was to talk. We talked for 4 hours. Talking about your problems really helps :D

unregistered user
March 19th, 2006, 01:34 PM
I'm Proud of my achievement during the national service and my certificate and result of my exam last year, GCE-O.
pretty okay I guess but Yay.

Amaryllis
March 19th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Good guys ^_^

Daniel
March 19th, 2006, 07:35 PM
i ate a subway sandwich *go me*

Dyani
April 3rd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
i ate a subway sandwich *go me*

Dude.. Subway just.. just... ROCKS MAN!!! GO YOU!

Utora
April 4th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I've mamnaged a day without expressing anger. But it hurts. Every time I hide it I want to cry. I can't really be happy. What to do, what to do.

@ Lt. Dan - I ate one yesterday myself. It was a spicy 6 inch thing. I almost died. :E

Kovu The Lion
April 6th, 2006, 05:38 AM
nice to hear Utora, I hope you can manage more of those days <3

and from me, I've completed something thats taken me about a month of research to do, a script! <3 here:

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Blacklist by Chris Matthews a.k.a Kovu;
; Fatcatgoeswest@hotmail.com;
; 22:36 4.6.2006;
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on @*:JOIN:#: { if ($read(blacklist.txt, s, $address($nick,2))) { /set %blackl $calc(%blackl + 1) | mode $chan -o+b $nick $address($nick,2) | kick $chan $nick Blacklisted (- $+ %blackl $+ -) [ $+ $gettok($read(blacklist.txt,$readn),3-,32) $+ ] } } alias blackconf if $dialog(blacklist) == $null dialog -m blacklist blacklist
dialog blacklist {
title "Blacklist"
icon $scriptdir $+ black.ico,0
size -1 -1 400 350
button "&Close", 1, 20 270 70 20,ok
list 2, 10 20 380 255, vsbar
box Nick $chr(124) Address $chr(124) Reason, 3, 5 5 390 260
text "You can remove a person by double clicking his/her info", 8, 110 270 370 45
text "Blacklist 1.05 by Chris a.k.a Kovu", 9, 110 300 370 45
text "Noob(s) kicked", 11, 80 316 370 45
edit - $+ %blackl $+ -, 10, 15 315 60 20,read center

}
alias blacksetup if $dialog(blacklist) == $null dialog -m blacklist blacklist
on *:dialog:blacklist:dclick:2:{ /set %blackrivi $did(2).sel | /set %blackteksti $gettok($did(2).seltext,2,32) | did -d blacklist 2 $did(2).sel 1 | echo -a $timestamp  $+ %blackteksti $+  is now removed from Blacklist | write -dl $+ %blackrivi blacklist.txt }
on *:dialog:blacklist:init:*:{

var %i = 1
while (%i <= $lines(blacklist.txt)) {
did -a blacklist 2 $gettok($read(blacklist.txt,%i),2,32) $chr(124) $gettok($read(blacklist.txt,%i),1,32) $chr(124) $gettok($read(blacklist.txt,$readn),3,32)

inc %i
}
}
menu nicklist {
$iif($$1 = $me,$style(2)) &-Blacklist-
.Add $$1:{ if (!$read(blacklist.txt, s, $$1)) { $iif(%blackl,inc %blackl,set %blackl 1) | write blacklist.txt $address($$1,2) $$1 $?="Reason?" | echo -a $timestamp $address($$1,2) is now on blacklist! (- $+ %blackl $+ -) | mode $chan -o+b $$1 $address($$1,2) | kick $chan $$1 Blacklisted (- $+ %blackl $+ -) } | else { $timestamp echo -a $$1 is allready on BlackList } }
.Blacklist manager:blacksetup
}
menu channel {
Blacklist
.Blacklist manager:blacksetup
}

a blacklister! It bans people <3 and if they join, and are on blacklist, then they are banned again (So they dont have to be on the banlist to be banned, so I can keep bans a secret now <3) so yeah lol, I might post this on mircscripts also :D

~KTL

Nephilim
April 6th, 2006, 01:16 PM
I completed my Sasori/Deidara one sentence claim. HAHAHA. *sets self on fire, jumps out the thread*

Amaryllis
April 6th, 2006, 06:34 PM
*puts out Neph's fire* There there, good job =) Although i have to ask you this, what is Sasori/Deidara really? XD *shameshame*

Kovu The Lion
April 11th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Good job Neph ;) :P and dont hurt yourself ;___;

Finished IRC Uno! :D

if you ever get bored.. head to LHIRC and play uno <333

Daniel
April 11th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Finished IRC Uno! :D

if you ever get bored.. head to LHIRC and play uno <333

i got bored, so i ended up playing :p

try and get the cards sorted out, i kept on typing 14 :p

Kovu The Lion
April 11th, 2006, 10:40 PM
I dont really know what happened to it o.O Heres what it looks like on IRC (Mirc and other Java clients)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/goten1702/Random/uno1.jpg

This is what it looks like on Java IRC (LHIRC ONLY) >>

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/goten1702/Random/uno2.jpg

Theres no known script or help for it like that, unless i rewrote it so that if your host was jirc (Which it always is) it'd send it like that, but its impossible with variables =\

Daniel
April 11th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Theres no known script or help for it like that, unless i rewrote it so that if your host was jirc (Which it always is) it'd send it like that, but its impossible with variables =\

you are talking to someone without about as much IRC coding knowledge as a 3 legged dog called Tripod

Nephilim
April 11th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
*puts out Neph's fire* There there, good job =) Although i have to ask you this, what is Sasori/Deidara really? XD *shameshame*

Oooh, a pairing from the series Naruto. Sasori (http://www.narutouchiha.com/contenido/Akatsuki/SasoriBody.jpg) and Deidara. (http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/hitta/deidara2.gif) Both male, though it may look otherwise. ;P

unregistered user
April 12th, 2006, 08:08 AM
cool KTL ;) remind me of my Msn Chat Trivia Script ;). To bad I didn't have any good question though ;) and I give it up on sept 2004 ;)..

Kovu The Lion
May 17th, 2006, 06:01 AM
this is my new Idle-RPG, or Log-onRPG as I've been calling it, since in Idle-RPG's you were penalized for talking, this.. you're not..

anyways.. if your bored, and want to play an RPG that you get items, and battle others in, Join the LHIRC chat, and register using

" /msg Kovu Register <character name> <password> <Character Class>" Without the tags < > of course.. :)

also there might be faults, seeing its 2 am now and i'm tired as heck, so don't scream at me if something messes up (if it does, people can handle it :P, it won't affect your computer in anyways, only mine ;))

With that, I'm done! :D 3 month script.. done.... took longer than uno...

ya...
:$

~KtL

if your interested in seeing what IRC coding is all about, and how long and tedious it takes.. take a look at this post

http://forum.majilisi.com/index.php?showtopic=198&st=0&#entry4621

its there for a reason, I work on it at school post it there, work at it at home, post it there, repeat till its done :p

also take in note

if you leave the chatroom, and need to get on your character again, then type
"/msg Kovu login <character> <password>" and it'll logg ya back in =)

sanngi_kujieleza
May 17th, 2006, 08:05 AM
i remember that post...i actually read through it...

i went through the whole day without getting anrgry at anyone....well i did in the morning but i didn`t say anything...yeah me..!!

Dyani
May 17th, 2006, 08:46 AM
I have gone for two weeks without eating any chocolate!!!
:cheese:

only I ate some yesterday.. FAILURE!!!! :(

sanngi_kujieleza
May 17th, 2006, 09:16 AM
hmm one week...wow..

Son-Goku
May 17th, 2006, 09:54 AM
I managed to get a 9.5 (out of 10) in math at the final exam in high school ^_^ . Oh yeah, and i shall soon graduate from high school. Not to long now :D

Daniel
May 22nd, 2006, 04:00 PM
i answered all of my C2 questions on my paper today :D

and even more amazing, i knew what to do with all but 1 of them :D

go me *woot*

Kovu The Lion
June 5th, 2006, 06:27 PM
I got laid !! :D

okay so I wish but anyways to the real point

I got a 95% on my biology Final I found out today ;)

This Land
June 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM
The day will soon come KTL :p

Congrats dude, we have a very clever lion on our paws :D

LunarCat
June 5th, 2006, 09:01 PM
98 on my english and geometry final! :D :cheese:

This Land
June 5th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Awsome Lunar, well done :D

well, i have a small acomplishment but nothing big, i ahve finally Given my motobike a name :p.

Keeping to traditon of beiong it a female name, i have named my bike after my female original Lion Character Sukari :D

It has been officialised by me and im getting the name cut out onto Vinyl sticker and put on my bike :D

Azerane
June 5th, 2006, 11:33 PM
That's a really cool name for your bike TL, what colour's the name gonna be?

And KTL and Lunarcat, they are awesome grades you two got. Well done.

Kovu The Lion
June 6th, 2006, 02:09 AM
congrats Lunar! Nice grades :D!! Only missed like 1 or two then ^_^?

and tightt Sounds lik Subaru, which is a motorbike name here I think :p

Sombolia
June 6th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Uh, I got an A on my science test. I think. And 100% on some math test. Yessssss.

And I went like two days without caffiene. Hah, that lasted a long time.

Stormfury
June 6th, 2006, 04:32 AM
*Gives ribbons to Sombolia and Lunarcat.*

This Land
June 6th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Congrats Somby :D

Originally posted by Azerane
That's a really cool name for your bike TL, what colour's the name gonna be?

Well its gonna be black or dark orange :)

Im also gonna get the TLKOB lion Logo made to be stuck onto the Wind Visor on my bike =D. Because you dont really use it, its just for show.

Tiikeri
June 6th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Erm, I got an unconditional college place starting in September ^^ this means I could actually be on the road to a proper job! *dies*

Sombolia
June 13th, 2006, 12:35 AM
All my exams are done except one. Science. Next Tuesday. Argh.

But.

1. I got a 95/100 on my English paper, and I still have a chance to improve my score. >D

2. My English teacher likes me for some reason and is letting me do (ridiculously easy, and it's worth quite a bit) extra credit to up my grade.

3. I got an A on my science fair project, which makes up a ridiculously large portion of our final grade.

Kovu The Lion
June 13th, 2006, 06:55 AM
grats hope you can do better than a 95 somby! and awesome tikky! I hope you can get to the road to becoming a successful person ^_^!

Tonight, I finished my RuneScape Stats Bot :P Well sorta, It can look up level exp and stuff.. Still gotta add experiences and items :E!!!! Thats gonna kill me lol. :P

Bahati
June 16th, 2006, 12:18 AM
Today has seen the end of a hearing problem that afflicted my left ear for five and a half months. I awoke one morning in early January to discover that my left ear's hearing quality had dropped dramatically. I neglected to consult a professional until today, when a trip to my physician revealed an eraser-sized ball of hardened wax had blocked the ear canal entirely. The canal was cleared following a ten-minute procedure and I've regained my full range of hearing.

Amaryllis
June 19th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Ahhh Bahati i know that problem, since im badheared i've had it alot of times already. Let that be a warning for next time ;3 Those balls of wax, bah, if you leave them right there for too long, it can't be removed anymore. It's good to read that you've got fully hearing again ^^

Neola
June 19th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Bahati
Today has seen the end of a hearing problem that afflicted my left ear for five and a half months. I awoke one morning in early January to discover that my left ear's hearing quality had dropped dramatically. I neglected to consult a professional until today, when a trip to my physician revealed an eraser-sized ball of hardened wax had blocked the ear canal entirely. The canal was cleared following a ten-minute procedure and I've regained my full range of hearing.

Wow, something similar happened to me last year.
Though it was not a ball of wax but a huge leave O.o
I had no idea how that managed to get inside my ear, probably while I was swimming in the lake or something...
anyways, I'm glad it turned out to be nothing serious and you're able to hear properly again =)

Lt. Trevor
July 9th, 2006, 01:26 AM
I got the Presidential Honor Roll.

Congrats to everybody else for their achievements.

Lucy Lioness
July 19th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I passed all my exams! *dances* My third year starts in September...scary! :D

Lion King Stu
July 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Congratz there lil lady ^^

King Simba
July 19th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Congrats Lucy. ^^ My sister passed all of her exams as well, except she's 19 and was in her first year at Uni. She'll be in her second year when the new semester starts.

I just gotta wait now for the GCSE results to come through...when I'm on holiday. :woeisme:

LunarCat
July 19th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Congratulations Lucy!!!!!!!!! that's awesome!!!!!!!!! :D :cheese:

lion_roog
July 19th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Go lucy!!!...It's your birthday!!!...:D

Hanshilo
September 9th, 2006, 04:26 PM
Moi here got himself 2 F's for maths and English GCSE exam results, and I am so proud of myself and my accomplishments, and I haven't smoked for a whole day >.> it is killing me... *cough* I am starting college this monday soooooo, yeah uhm... and I have drunk alot of coffee lately so I am proud there too ^_^ :ayecapn:

Lt. Trevor
January 1st, 2007, 03:42 PM
Congrats.

I got a fan-fic series off the ground. I've got the first 3 episodes of Undercover Days up, but I'm taking a break for tis is the holiday season!

Cova_Lioness
January 4th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Hanshilo
Moi here got himself 2 F's for maths and English GCSE exam results, and I am so proud of myself and my accomplishments, and I haven't smoked for a whole day >.> it is killing me... *cough* I am starting college this monday soooooo, yeah uhm... and I have drunk alot of coffee lately so I am proud there too ^_^ :ayecapn:

Congratulations, you have my respect!

Amaryllis
January 7th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Excuse me but you cannot post that here.

Ciara
January 7th, 2007, 03:59 PM
surely not .. its prolly one of those one day members that get expelled and deleted for only posting this kind of things in every thread :woeisme: We had one similar on xmas, where that person posted some not very nice video ... :rolleyes:

Amaryllis
January 7th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Well it's gone now, i didn't even click the link, don't take the risk.

Ciara
January 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM
indeed not <.< crazy peeps ... lets go on topic again :p

Lion King Stu
January 14th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Yeah know I haven't been about and all lately but well might as well just says whats been going on.

A few members know I've been trying out for the Royal Navy for a Weapons Tech. Anyway just over a week ago I managed to pass my entrance exam in so I'm only one step from actually getting in.

Just got my interview/medical on Tuesday. Wish me some luck there.

Cova_Lioness
January 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM
woo, sounds class.

G'luck Stu!

Ciara
January 14th, 2007, 04:29 PM
yea i knew about it :D Mucho good lucko from me once again ^^

LunarCat
January 14th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Good Luck LKS!!! :hugs:

lion_roog
January 14th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Goodluck, LKS, Man!...:cheese:

Make that Navy sexy!...:D

Lion King Stu
January 16th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Well will keep this simple...bad news...

I'm going to be away for 8 weeks sometime this year because I passed baby! Interview and medical I both aced. A full medical isn't exactly fun hehe.

Ciara
January 16th, 2007, 06:36 PM
woho! :D Im used to peeps disappearing to this kind of things for weeks by now, but what to do, its for your best XD around when are ya leaving?

Daniel
January 16th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
I'm going to be away for 8 weeks sometime this year because I passed baby! Interview and medical I both aced. A full medical isn't exactly fun hehe.

just remember to bite your lip and bend over :D

and congrats dude ^^

LunarCat
January 17th, 2007, 12:26 AM
congratulations LKS!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: though, i'm going to miss you :(

Kovu The Lion
February 1st, 2007, 09:29 AM
I took my final exams a week ago, I finally got my Grades in today, So here they are.

Us History: 92% finishing average
final: 89%

Flash Animation: 104% finishing average
final: 120%

And I'm damn proud to say, my Flash class was for college, so I'm going to be starting College with a

4.0 GPA

I couldn't be happier =)

Kovu

lion_roog
February 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Congrats and good luck keeping that 4.0 throughout college.

College is pretty different than highschool, hopefully you'll find those changes in your favor...I know I did...Yay night classes...:D

Lion King Stu
February 7th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Had to do my pre joining test 1.5 mile today for entry into the Royal Navy.
I had a time of 12 mins 20 seconds.

Well today I did it and well I did it in 10 mins 48 seconds.

So I aced the damn thing oooh yeah xD.
And the best thing is once I'm in the Navu and have to do the 1.5 mile run again I have to do it in 11 mins 15 seconds. So be fair to say I've got a good chance.

But yeah till then I've got through all the stages of recruitment pretty much untill I get called up for Basic training later on this year ^^.

Just hope the MOD give me clearence hehe :p

lion_roog
February 7th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Nice time on the 1.5 mile...I was gonna say anything over 12 minutes is slow...:p....But I see that 12 minutes is a level below you now...:D

Darkslash
February 7th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Psssh, 10:48, Royal Navy's slackin' off... :)

J/K... For the US Navy, I have to get a "Good Low" on twice-a-year Physical Readiness Tests (PRT), which consists of, for my age group, 62 situps (in 2:00), 51 pushups (2:00), and 1.5 mile run in 11:00. I'm best at running; actually got it down to 8:50 last November, but we ran it again in January (cold) and I only got 10:09.

Pushups are the hardest for me, I can barely get over 50.

But good job -- hope Basic Training treats you well.

Azerane
April 6th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I got my results back for one of my mid-semester tests today :) I came out of it on Wednesday thinking that I would be very suprised if I got any lower than 26 out of 30. Because I definetly knew that many. And then, as it so happens, I ended up with 26 out of 30. So 87% I'm really happy with that. I did the same subject last year (i'm repeating as I failed) and the mid-semester last year I failed. So I'm really happy to have achieved that much and really improved on that. The test was worth 10% of my grade, which doesn't seem like much, but once you add it all up, it really makes a difference. So I'm really happy :)

This Land
April 6th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Aww Congrats Azzy :D *tackles*

well doneness ^^

Stormfury
April 6th, 2007, 06:16 PM
^ Congrats on the improvements...

That's worth an ice cream, frozen yogurt; sorbet...

: D

Azerane
April 7th, 2007, 03:55 AM
Thanks TL :hug:

Mmm... Sorbet... *drools* Thankyou Elliot :hugs:

Stormfury
April 7th, 2007, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Azerane
Mmm... Sorbet... *drools* Thankyou Elliot :hugs:

Ah, you're very much welcome; dear... :hugs:

LunarCat
April 7th, 2007, 10:38 PM
congratulations Azzy! :D :cheese: well done

and i got 2nd place in a cover contest at my school x) not first but oh well

Utora
May 20th, 2007, 12:14 AM
congrats lunar ^^

I applied for a job at Jack in the Box and took the test today. I scored all green and that's the highest score you can get. WO0ts! X3

I start work tomorrow.

Safila
May 20th, 2007, 09:02 AM
congrats Utora 'hugs'...Whats Jack in The Box ?

lion_roog
May 20th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Congrats, Utora...:cheese:

Originally posted by Safila
congrats Utora 'hugs'...Whats Jack in The Box ?

It's a fast food chain here in America...and it's my favorite one the sells burgers...

Commercials:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3je86z5b42U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtG97f8ZvZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVC_QhJbe9Y
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1055244838

Safila
May 21st, 2007, 07:20 AM
Congrats Roogeh for passing your exams too

(jack in the box is exactly like our Hungry Jacks Burger place):: :D

Lucy Lioness
July 11th, 2007, 10:29 PM
I passed my final exams! My grade was good, not fantastic or anything, but I did well. I'm proud of myself anyway, so I just thought I'd share.

On November 30th (Grad day, baby!) I will be the proud owner of a Bachelors Degree in English and History. Woot!

Azerane
July 12th, 2007, 12:34 AM
Congrats Lucy, that's great to hear. :D

nathalie
July 12th, 2007, 06:41 AM
I told you you'd be fine *yaaaaaaaay* :D

Tiikeri
July 12th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Congratsness Luceh! :D

Dyani
August 9th, 2007, 12:09 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO FIRELEMMING OF TLKFAA!!!!! :D
a.k.a SimbaMarasa on here.

May I say 'bout bloody time!!

:lol: May your insanity live for ever! :lol:
VISIT HER ARCIVE - http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/FireLemming/?+lo+++

Safila
August 10th, 2007, 01:53 AM
umm suppose I could put it here..

I won our High School talent competition for singing my song I wrote "Always and Forever".

LunarCat
August 15th, 2007, 04:10 AM
that's awesome Saf!!!!!! Congratulations!!! :wow: that's really cool!

KanuTGL
August 15th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Wow! Congrats Saffeh! :wow: :hugs:

imported_kiara
August 15th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Congratulation Saffy :D I wrote songs too before .. (tho, not cuz i wanted but cuz i had to for a theater x.x)

lionloversam
August 17th, 2007, 03:13 AM
I recently had a accomplishment. I got my drivers licence. I am under a 18-month probational period though. I just have to keep a clean record then I will be moved to regular status for driving.

Amaryllis
August 17th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Well done you lionloversam ^_^

Safila
August 17th, 2007, 05:21 AM
congrats LLS, no V8 car or drag racing for you then lol

Lumino Twilight
August 17th, 2007, 11:55 AM
I finished college ha ha does that count, and for my next accomplishment get my drivers licence and get this mini of my mums boyfriends cousin, and build it up to my standards I want it Black with purple flames on the doors and black interior thats my aim, lets see if it happens now ^^

Safila
August 18th, 2007, 12:16 AM
woot..purple flames..a bit of glitter would look cool...nah just kidding...but:hmm: :knowdees: :thinks: :stop:

Azerane
October 22nd, 2007, 09:37 AM
I did it!!! :D :cheese:

I got a job! I've been applying for places since mid-late August and finally... 5 weeks before I go away :p I get one! I haven't told them I'm going away though =/ So we'll see how that turns out at the time, heh. If this job fell through, I was actually not going to worry about it anymore and just focus on Uni and stuff. But this will make things much easier and less tight with money for when I go to visit Pat. So, yeah, I'm pretty happy about that :)

Guntur
October 22nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
congratulations Azzy :)

This Land
October 22nd, 2007, 05:12 PM
Aww thats Roarsome Azzy :D *glomp*

So Great to Hear that you have a job ^^. I feel really good for you ^^. So Many congrats to ye ^^ :hugs:

Utora
October 26th, 2007, 04:31 AM
Congrats Azerane!

I know how hard it is. Like I tried for Wal*Mart 6 times, usually in the fall, and I was an all star option! Full time, any day, work through the school year being home schooled, speak two languages.

:confused:

Wal*Mart doesn't like lions working in the retail department I guess.

Good luck with the job! Bite your lip and give em' Hell.

:hugs:

Prince Simba
October 26th, 2007, 04:51 AM
Congrats on the job!

I know how hard it can be to get a job these days. I'm a top student at my school, I've held high-paying jobs (and when I say high-paying, I mean high relative to what my friends make), and earlier this year, I found it hard to get a job. It's a tough market and you just have to figure that even if you're one of the best, you're going to get turned down more often than not - it's just a matter of statistics.

KanuTGL
October 26th, 2007, 06:02 AM
Many congrats Azerane! Well done :)

LunarCat
October 26th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Congratulations Azzy!!!!!!!!! :D

Azerane
October 27th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks so much everyone!! :hugs: It's such a relief to finally have a job and not have to worry about money as much for my upcoming trip.
I told them that I was going away yesterday and they're fine with it, which is really cool :D
And PS, you're right, it is a tough market, I sure have noticed that :p

Thanks again everyone for your support :)

Sharifu
October 27th, 2007, 05:01 AM
I'm really glad they were fine with the idea of you leaving soon. I was worried that they still wouldn't want to hire you if they found that out right now. I'm glad you got a job. :hugs:

This Land
October 27th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Oh yes, :D

A Big Contrats to ye Azzy, so pleased for you that you have a job again ^^. I hope it goes very well for you and you settle in fine ^^ :hugs:

Lucy Lioness
November 30th, 2007, 10:22 PM
I graduated today! I got all gowned up (and looked quite the dork), shook hands with some dude (the University Chancellor) and got my diploma/certificate thingy!

The ceremony was held in Canterbury Cathedral, and it was really beautiful. It's an amazing place and it's so great that I was able to graduate there.

I am officially a graduate! Yay! :D

imported_kiara
November 30th, 2007, 10:27 PM
zomg congratz :D

Nothing is better than our graduations tho :p

Lion King Stu
November 30th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Congratz lil lady and my head lioness; knew you'd do well :cheese:

This Land
November 30th, 2007, 10:35 PM
aww thats awsome :D

Congratulations Luceh :D :hugs:

Safila
November 30th, 2007, 11:21 PM
hugs for graduating..what do you do now ?

Tiikeri
December 1st, 2007, 01:00 AM
Congratulationszorzness! :D

We must see pics of you and your hat! :P

King Simba
December 1st, 2007, 01:04 AM
Congrats Lucy! Glad your graduation went well. ^^

Elly
December 1st, 2007, 01:07 AM
Way-to-go!!! :cheese:

Guntur
December 1st, 2007, 06:10 AM
Congratulations Lucy :cheese:

Kopa
December 1st, 2007, 08:13 AM
Awesome! :D Congratulations Lucy! :hugs: :cheese:

This Land
December 4th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Ive got a New Job :wow:

Anybosy who lives in the UK may of heard of Timpson ^^

they deal with Key cutting, shoe repairs, watch repairs, engraving etc.

I handed in my application form last thursday, and had a interveiw today, and i have got the job :D

Just so glad that im getting away from working in a greengrocers and doing a proper trained job :D

I get most of my training around where i live, but there are times where i will have to be trained in Manchester, and when i do, all travel, food and accomidation is paid for :D

i start in 3 weeks :cheese:

KanuTGL
December 4th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Wheeee! :wow: I knew you'd get it :hugs: I'm so happy for ye now ^^

Guntur
December 4th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Congratulations TL :) by the look at the company's homepage I bet you gonna make alot of money = ). Remember, work hard for more money *nods*

This Land
December 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM
oh yes, the bonuses and benifits are great :D

http://www.timpson.co.uk/about-timpson/careerpath-1.asp

http://www.timpson.co.uk/about-timpson/careerpath-2.asp

Lion King Stu
December 4th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Hey congratz Adam dude glad to hear buddy :hugs:

Tiikeri
December 4th, 2007, 09:54 PM
but there are times where i will have to be trained in Manchester
You poor thing :(

Congrats on the new job though ^^ Timpson are made of win...they made the tag for my collar :P

King Simba
December 4th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I've heard of them, we have one here in Doncaster. ;)

Congrats! :D

O/T: Your package arrived today. ^^ I'm not opening it until Christmas though. I still need to post yours, but I'm aiming on posting all my Xmas stuff around mid-December. The cards may be posted a little earlier though, since everyone puts their cards up before Christmas... xP

imported_kiara
December 4th, 2007, 11:11 PM
congrats :D i know the feeling of having new job, its great XD i hope it will work out well for you

Safila
December 5th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Yay for Tilly, mum told you it would be yours..Hugs and you get a free alarm clock..woot

King Simba
December 27th, 2007, 03:23 PM
I passed my theory test! :D I'm surprised I passed it first time actually, since on my practice runs I was failing almost everytime. :p But yeah, I got 46 out of 50 on the multiple choice test (the pass mark was 43) and I got 56 out of 75 on the hazard perception part (the pass mark was 44) So now I have 2 years to pass my practical, which is quite a bit of time I think.

Yay for driving! :D

Guntur
December 27th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Congratulations, = ).

LunarCat
December 27th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Congratulations KS!!!!!!!! :wow: that's awesome!

and on a similar note:

I got my license!!!!! wooO!!!!!!! :p

Guntur
December 28th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Mine too LC :idiot:

Utora
February 22nd, 2008, 07:36 AM
Wow, a lot has happened.

I survived the flu/sinus infection which required hospitalization. My anxiety almost conquered but it was over in a day or so.

My cat died, and 4 days later my lizard. My cat basically starved to death. Why? Uncertain. 2 months before her death she was getting bony and lethargic, I told my dad we needed to take her in. He went on and on about bills and filthy animals. So they day she dies, which I didn't know she was going to...I told him we need to take her now. He said "She's dying." in an aggravated, put out tone. Denied, she passes away while I'm sleeping and I still haven't gotten over the loss so I'll stop now.

My Dad was supposed to pick up crickets for my lizard. Had to remind him 6 times; he mocked me; lizard died. Now he's sorry. That's good for you. I've overcome a great personal loss so far, I feel like I deserve and edelweiss pin.

I'm stable, finally!

All my pills are in check and I'm a happy camper.

:diva:

Today I nearly had a panic attack. 'Bout a week ago I started getting faint, weak, heart pounding, can't make it up steps, and shallow breathing. I about passed out today and I started wandering in confusion. I was in the kitchen trying to find my slippers. It was like I couldn't figure it out..why..am I...in the kitchen? ..Why..slippers, ok. Where..is my room?

Then I had a streak of chaos, panicking before my mother, even my dad, then my mother trying to figure out why I was so faint, shaky. I went up the steps and my ears started ringing. I thought I was dying which is a hard thing for me and my anxiety, rationally is long gone. I was working down a pretzel when it hits me.

:knowdees:

I ran upstairs and took my sports bra off and ran back down to my mom. Is this too small? No, not really. Wait. I can breathe.

I'm alive. I conquered le bra! ..I can only imagine passing out and being drug to the hospital. My parents in fear of my pills being toxic ask the doctor What's wrong with her!? and the doc'd give a very mundane stare, ripping the sports bra off and slamming it down. Tricare won't cover bra suicide. 500$.

So yeah, life is back on track. I can breathe again and live my life without my pets.

I'm a hero.

Guntur
February 22nd, 2008, 07:44 AM
Good to hear you conquered your fear and you life is back on track = ). :hugs:

Stormfury
February 22nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
^ Your dad sounds / is very unsympathetic. It doesn't take a whole lot've money to feed an animal or two.

Utora, I'm glad you're doing better; you've been through some rough times... It tears me up inside that a sweet person such as yourself goes through all this crap... I hope that the road ahead gets better for you friend...

:hugs:

lionloversam
February 22nd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Utora, glad your doing better. And, I have to agree with Sonique on his statement about your father.

Utora
February 22nd, 2008, 08:30 PM
Thank you all.

Alot of my problems now are because of my Dad. I'm 18 now but...you don't just grow wings and fly. He won't teach me to drive. Work is far away if I get a job. So I couldn't feed my pets if I tried especially in this weather..so now animals for me.

Your comment means alot to me Sonq. I forget who I am and where I'm going, a lot.

Stormfury
February 24th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Utora
Thank you all.

Alot of my problems now are because of my Dad. I'm 18 now but...you don't just grow wings and fly. He won't teach me to drive. Work is far away if I get a job. So I couldn't feed my pets if I tried especially in this weather..so now animals for me.

Your comment means alot to me Sonq. I forget who I am and where I'm going, a lot.

You don't need your father to teach you how to drive. If you didn't learn in high school (not sure if they do that anymore) or can't afford driving classes, some colleges have instructors that'll help ya out for free. (Regardless if you attend there or not.)

... And ya welcome!.. ^^ :hugs: