PDA

View Full Version : Hey Holy Land, what's going down!

Talfasi
July 2nd, 2011, 06:20 PM
Hai gaiz.

I, too, /finally/ decided to reg myself back into this forum in an attempt to make myself much much more active somewhere fun! I actually used to exist in Leahalalela using the nickname "Tigris Of Gaul" in 2004 or so, but that was quite a while back, and apparently this place has changed its skin a couple of times in between too. *grins*

Do you guys remember the Lea chat channel that the place used to have (on IRC)? I have fond memories of that one, especially when someone decided to add all users as channel operators and then someone got majorly pissed off because of that! Hahaha! Aaaand I met some nice folks around there too. A shame it is gone - you should work on a new one eventually. *winkety wink*

A few other details about me::

Hmm.. lessee.

I'm a big TLK fan, obviously, BUT.. I haven't watched the movie maybe in 5 years! Still, I've seen it plenty of times and it doesn't really fade in my mind as one of my favourites - although I'm really looking forward to the Blu-ray.
I'm also a major 80s buff! Music, style, movies.. all that good stuff. I oftentimes have some kind of an 80s song playing in the background, and I have a fair share of good ol movies in my collection. Luvs. them. Random song example from 1 minute ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka1S9cmNpUs
I'm an economics student, currently about to do my masters. I have a place in Lund, Sweden for one and another in Helsinki, Finland and I'm contemplating where I should go. Lolz.
Anyway, nice ta'meetcha all! Looking forward to get to know many of you! Don't be strangers now. :stop:

:D

kingscar18
July 2nd, 2011, 07:08 PM
welcome i'm kingscar18 AKA armin you can call me armin

Guntur
July 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome back Tigris!

There's a few members here are from Finland, I think there's one or two Helsinki's member here!

HasiraKali
July 2nd, 2011, 08:29 PM
Hey there! Welcome (back) to Lea! It's so awesome to see the oldies coming back. :D

Sadiki
July 2nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
Welcome back buddy! To bad the time we met it had to be such a brief one back in '05 and after that we failed to arrange another meeting even I do remember we tried a few times. I'm not sure if anyone here really live in Helsinki anymore... I know Ruska lives there, but she hasn't rejoined. Also I know Revo is moving near by Helsinki to Espoo where I used to live...

Anyways, I'll stop blabbering. Enjoy your stay!:cheese:

Nuduli
July 2nd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Welcome back to Lea! :)

80s stuff huh? Have any fave movies? ^^

Leorgathar
July 2nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Hey there! Welcome back to Lea, Talfasi, and nice to meet ya ;)

Talfasi
July 2nd, 2011, 10:41 PM
Hey, good people! Thanks for the welcomes, it's a pleasure to meetcha all. :)

Welcome back buddy! To bad the time we met it had to be such a brief one back in '05 and after that we failed to arrange another meeting even I do remember we tried a few times. I'm not sure if anyone here really live in Helsinki anymore... I know Ruska lives there, but she hasn't rejoined. Also I know Revo is moving near by Helsinki to Espoo where I used to live...

Anyways, I'll stop blabbering. Enjoy your stay!:cheese:

It's been that long, huh. Well it was a fun meet! It's too bad the chance to chitchat irl has always been a bit elusive; especially now that you live in the states, but I still consider you a good buddy, haha. Well, never know what life throws at you, so perhaps another time I'll bump into you. But yep, it's good to be back, feels homey already, lolz.

And...

80s stuff huh? Have any fave movies? ^^

Ooooh yeah, don't even get me started. Hahaha! It's good that you asked though.. reminded me to watch something once again, namely the Blues Brothers, oh my gosh, that's one of my absolute favourites.. good music, good atmosphere and humour. Other examples could be.. hmm.. Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2! Aaaand.. Don Bluth animations!

And and.. so many more! I can't even list. I hope at least one of those was something that you like too!

Police Academy... Scarface.. *goes on listing for an hour or two* My how time passes.. :kovusmile:

80s forevah! Isn't that right?

King Simba
July 2nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hey there Talfasi, I remember you. Great to have you back, and nice to meetcha again. ;)

Safila
July 2nd, 2011, 11:04 PM
welcome back :cheese:

I thought your name was talfast for a mo, something I take for sinus :lol:

your welcome back gift ~

http://www.australiaentertains.com.au/wp-content/fish-cupcakes.jpg

Azerane
July 3rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
Hey Holy Land, what's going down!

I see what you did there :p

In any case, welcome back :D I certainly remember the name anyway. :)

Talfasi
July 3rd, 2011, 11:00 AM
My my, do I see both Leor and KS in the thread? I kind of wondered why the atmosphere felt a bit warmer all of the sudden. That's marvelous - I've always thought you guys were an adoreable couple, while I've been lurking around un-regged.

:D

Some of you good people have an outstanding memory really, for remembering me. I don't recall how active I really was, but I think I was mostly pretty quiet. With that in mind, I feel honoured that my name can ring a bell to you. *bows* Awfully kind of you. *smiles*

your welcome back gift ~

.. and, well... thanks! Haha. Somehow it looks a bit suspicious; I'd think twice before touching it with a spoon, but that doesn't reduce how neat it is. I should give you an ice cream that has a carved big grin on it, in return!

:o

Aurelian
July 5th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I actually do remember you. I think you were fading as I was coming in. I was known as Roquivo in those historical times. :lol: If I remember correctly, you used an avatar of a drawing of an orange spotted cat, maybe some tiger/cheetah hybrid.

Welcome back.

Revo
July 5th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Sorry for being so late, I was away for a few days.. But yeah, I do definitely remember you. With so few Finns here, it's hard not to :p. Welcome back! :)

Talfasi
July 5th, 2011, 10:23 PM
I actually do remember you. I think you were fading as I was coming in. I was known as Roquivo in those historical times. :lol: If I remember correctly, you used an avatar of a drawing of an orange spotted cat, maybe some tiger/cheetah hybrid.

Welcome back.

Oh hey! Well, finally I can return a compliment and say that I remember you as well! But, there is one thing that is shocking my psyche.. namely: your memory! 'Cause, that's exactly the avatar that I had at the time, I think it was Hobbes the tiger.

GAWD. Man, your mind is so good that I think it'd be a walk in the park for you to memorize most of world's history. Unlike for me! Haha.

:stick:

Catch you around :D

Sorry for being so late, I was away for a few days.. But yeah, I do definitely remember you. With so few Finns here, it's hard not to . Welcome back!

Hey comrade. You know what? I know some stuff about you as well. Actually, two things. Your old nickname, and that you said at one stage that you were thinking about changing your surname. See?! I can dig out something from my between my ears.

:idea: Hope you've had a good, warm summer :P

Safila
July 5th, 2011, 10:27 PM
ICECREAM... Yes I'll take it.. international overnight courier in an ice pack.. and make the smile a big one please :lalala: