PDA

View Full Version : Last time you watched Lion King films

Euan Buchan
November 23rd, 2005, 12:31 AM
I watched The Lion King tonight it has been awhile since I last watched it been watching Simba's Pride alot recently so it was nice to see the first one again. Not watched the 3rd film in ages=) :)

Darkslash
November 23rd, 2005, 12:43 AM
We should set out "Lea watch-TLK-day," like once a month.

Sharifu
November 23rd, 2005, 12:45 AM
I don't usually watch movies too often even if they are my favorite films. I like to watch them every once in a while. I got my mom's b/f to watch TLK a couple nights ago though. :D (So I watched it with him and my mom, my mom and I were trying to get him to see the movie) :p I got him to buy tickets to go see TLKoB with my mom. My mom and I convinced him, and before we did, he thought TLKoB was a show for little kids. So I got him to see the movie and he liked it. I know he will like TLKoB. I got seats for him and my mom, like right where the elephant walks down the isle during the Circle of Life. :D

ThiagoPE
November 23rd, 2005, 12:50 AM
Well, The lion king 3 i watched fdew days ago (when i changed my siggy) the lion king 2 there is about two months i not watch it and lion king 1, i have it in my pc, so i usually not watvch it, but just jhhear it some times when im working, i also like to hear it in other languages , like spanish (thanks ngatuny)

Ralli
November 23rd, 2005, 12:53 AM
I haven't watched TLK II in years. I haven't watched TLK 1.5 in a few months, and I saw TLK about a month ago. Don't watch movies often. :bleen:

va-kasi
November 23rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
TLK: Start of the year sometime
SP: 2 or so months ago
TLK 3: I'll see it one day!!

I need to watch alot of movies again, SP, balto... but I've got no time recently :(.

HasiraKali
November 23rd, 2005, 03:32 AM
I haven't watched TLK in a few weeks. Might do that tonight then. ;) I haven't seen TLK II in ages either. I haven't even watched the SE DVD yet. I'm just not a big fan of it. And I watched 1.5 in September at work during my shift. Great fun to watch the movie and look up and see a stingray swim by. :lol:

Sombolia
November 23rd, 2005, 03:33 AM
Haven't watched any of them in a while. I'm not a patient person. I'll sit down to watch something and say, "Geez, can this hurry up? .. I've got better things to do."

Not a very movish person, I guess.

chaotic serenit
November 23rd, 2005, 05:04 AM
I tend to go through stages where I obsess over certain things like crazy, then burn out and move on to another fandom. Right now it's Disney. A few months ago, I had returned to my Star Wars roots. Up until last week, I hadn't watched TLK in, oh...probably 5-6 years?

Sombolia
November 23rd, 2005, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by chaotic serenit
A few months ago, I had returned to my Star Wars roots.

Same here. I watched The Empire Strikes Back at least twice a day and now it's like.. "Geez, how boring."

:p

King Simba
November 23rd, 2005, 07:33 AM
Heh, if I think I haven't got anything else better to do, I soon think about watching TLK. Anything to pass time I guess.

I watch TLK and SP more frequently. I don't watch TLK 3 much though.

Simbaspirit
November 23rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
ya! lea movie night!!! sounds good!!:D

ive seen all of them recently.=D

Storm90
November 23rd, 2005, 11:44 PM
I haven't been able to watch any TLK movies in a while. I blame life and school. :p

Though By X-mas, I promise to watch one of them! :ayecapn:

Euan Buchan
November 24th, 2005, 02:37 PM
I watched Lion King 3 last night

Tiikeri
November 24th, 2005, 02:54 PM
TLK - About 2 months ago
SP - About 3 years ago
HM - About 5 months ago

I should really watch the first one again soon, the other two aren't that good IMO.

Nephilim
November 24th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Like... a gazillion years ago? :jejeje: Actually, just about one year.

nathalie
November 24th, 2005, 03:08 PM
It's been such a long time with me too, haha *blush*.

Since I'm usually "stuck" on the internet, I rarely watch TV nowadays.

This Land
November 24th, 2005, 06:57 PM
TLK - 1 month
TLK2 - 3 weeks ago
TLK3 - 2 months ago

:cheese:

Daniel
November 24th, 2005, 07:33 PM
TLK: Yesterday :D
TLK2: About a month
TLK3: About 2 months

Azerane
November 25th, 2005, 02:42 AM
TLK: about a week ago (I watch it every couple of months)
TLK SP: Anywhere between 6 and 9 months ago.
TLK 1/2: Only seen it once, last year sometime.

lion_roog
November 25th, 2005, 05:12 AM
I haven't seen the Lion King in a long *** time...:D

Simbaspirit
November 25th, 2005, 05:14 AM
tisk tisk!!*waggles finger in lion_roog's face*

such BAD language!!:eww:

:haha:

Xinithian
November 25th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Actually, I think it's better to wait months or years before seeing your favorite movie again (or at least for me it is). If you watch it over and over, it starts to burn out... but if you watch it on rare occasions, it never burns out. Besides, I'd hate to say this, but I cant imagine watching TLK several times a month... I mean, it's a great movie, but if you watched it that many times, there'd be nothing else to gain from.

lion_roog
November 25th, 2005, 05:21 AM
:haha:...Well, I am a rebel like that...:D

Bahati
November 25th, 2005, 05:24 AM
I watched TLK a few weeks ago. SP and 1.5 haven't been in my DVD player for several months.

lion_roog
November 25th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Actually, I think it's better to wait months or years before seeing your favorite movie again (or at least for me it is). If you watch it over and over, it starts to burn out... but if you watch it on rare occasions, it never burns out. Besides, I'd hate to say this, but I cant imagine watching TLK several times a month... I mean, it's a great movie, but if you watched it that many times, there'd be nothing else to gain from.

I agree...and sometimes you should watch it drunk so that you will forget you watched then you can watch it again the next day and enjoy it twice!...:D

SimbaNala05
November 26th, 2005, 03:37 AM
Being a overall Disney Fan and Lion King Fan also I try to sit down and watch at least one every month or so...I'm fond of all the TLK Movies but the first one comes always first...

Magic of Mickey

2 Die FR
November 26th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Watching TLK repeatedy is like saying the pledge of allegence every day at school- you can do it mindlessly without even thinking about it. I'm with Xinithian on this one- I feel like I only need to watch the Lion King if I am actually going to get something out of it- which usually means keeping it in a safe place for at least a month at a time, and pulling it back out. And like most who have posted, I am especially fond of the first and greatest... the other ones are nice on a semiannual schedule.

Dyani
November 26th, 2005, 09:25 PM
TLK and SP.. i havent watched them for two years!! ARGHIE "waits for bad eggs to be thrown"

and I'm sorry but the timon and pumbaa version of TLK... well... it just takes away the whole point of TLK if you ask me.. its about LIONS! not meerkats and warthogs... "grrrrr"

aj2590
November 26th, 2005, 09:28 PM
TLK - Last month
TLK2:SP - Last month
TLK 1 1/2 - 2 weeks ago

Prince_Kivoru
November 27th, 2005, 12:45 AM
I just recently watch TLK2 with my little sister yesterday :lol:

Sudi
November 27th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Havn't seen any of the films in about 9 months. I'll probably wait until a year is up before I pick up the movie again and warch it.

Talli
November 27th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Aww well I it's been a whil for me
my TLk watch is
TLK1 - 147 times
TLK 2 - 98 times
TLK 1 1/2 - 16 times

I haven't watched TLK 1 1/2 in a while I was going to watch it on my Xbox 360 but I was having to much fun with the 360 games.
and if I watch any TLK movie I always watch it on my DVD-ROM in a small screen while I am on the interent so I can save time doing so.

Sudi
November 28th, 2005, 12:47 AM
I haven't watched TLK 1 1/2 in a while I was going to watch it on my Xbox 360 but I was having to much fun with the 360 games.
Have you played Call Of Duty 2 yet?

Darkslash
November 28th, 2005, 12:50 AM
I watched TLK 1.5 last night, and got my mom and dad to watch too... interesting reading their reactions. My mom had only seen the hot tub scene, and she and I couldn't get over that my dad didn't get it first time around (he said, "I couldn't figure out where the bubbles went..")

Simbaspirit
November 28th, 2005, 02:18 AM
dads are so smart...

2 Die FR
November 28th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Darkslash
(he said, "I couldn't figure out where the bubbles went..")
Oh, my, gosh, that's exactly the type of clueless thing my dad would say.:uhno:

chaotic serenit
November 29th, 2005, 04:57 AM
I could see where you could miss it. I was always too busy being amused by the look of melodramatic tragedy on Simba's face in that scene to really pay attention to much else. Seriously, the first time I watched that in the previews, I laughed out loud. They gave Simba some fantastic expressions in TLK 1.5.

klowd
November 29th, 2005, 11:53 AM
About a year and a half ago.

MafunDi
November 30th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Oh when did I watch TLK ... let's try to remember...
Well the first movie I have seen in think it was april this year with some local furry and tlk friends. The last time they have seen TLK2, I was not with them 'cause I've had to learn for university in that time -.- So it must have been quiet a while since looking it. TLK3/1,5 I know when I watched it first... But let me try to remember the last time... *thinking*
It must have been over a year ago, I think. Well it does not have such a "high level" story, so this is in fact not that bad :)
Anybody wants to come over and watch TLK or TLK2? ;)

Simbaspirit
December 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM
Sure!!:lol:

DarkPaw
December 7th, 2005, 03:10 AM
TLK: Yesterday
SP: Last Summer...
TLK 1.5: Uh, don't even go there!

Our DVD's broken, so if I want to watch Th eLion King, I only watch at my grandma's house. always bring it back, though...don't want my precious DVD outta' sight! The other two *makes cross with fingers* are, *cough* put away in a closet...far away.

DarkPaw
December 7th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by chaotic serenit
Seriously, the first time I watched that in the previews, I laughed out loud. They gave Simba some fantastic expressions in TLK 1.5.

WORD!:browlift:

Twilight
December 7th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by DarkPaw
WORD!:browlift:

I seriously wanna DL 1.5...

I'm watching TLK 1 again tonight or this week ^_^ ! Haven't in ages, but I've been watching TLK 2 like 6 times in the last 4 days x)

:irule:

Ischaranch
December 7th, 2005, 06:44 AM
I don't wacht TLK last year. Why? I don't know... But i want to seen it again becuse i read book The Code Leonardo da Vinchi and see that phrase : In TLK At some moment the dust cloud forms words SEX.

Sombolia
December 7th, 2005, 06:53 AM
It says SFX, not SEX.

DarkPaw! You're back. Or you've been here the whole time and I missed you or something. Anyways, I like reading your posts. xP

DarkPaw
December 9th, 2005, 04:45 AM
Oh, yeah. My family moved to another part of the state, and it took a while between then to get the phone up, much less get the internet casually integrated back into our daily lives (Nah, just mine ;))

Oh, about liking my posts, thanks a bunch! I didn't know what I had to say was that interesting. I mean, I blabber, but, hey, I'm touched, thanks Sombolia! :D :cheese:

Ashara
December 9th, 2005, 02:55 PM
For the original topic-
Sadly, it has been months since I've seen any of the TLK's :( I can't stand watching movies alone, and everyone's so busy now adays.

Mushroom
December 9th, 2005, 03:17 PM
I watched TLK 3 last night first time in awhile and omg, I love Timon so much!!! Must draw some meerkat pics. Weeee!!!

Kiara Serengeti
December 9th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I watched SP a month ago, TLK about 2 months ago, and I haven't seen 3\1.5 since it came out...don't like it...but no offense to any fans :)

Storm90
December 10th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I watch The Lion King just a couple of days ago when I was jogging on the tredmill. Yeah, I need to keep shape during the winter since soccer season is over. >.<

Nicoga
December 11th, 2005, 12:32 AM
I haven't see the original movie in ages, sadly. TLK II, again, haven't seen in ages. TLK III, the last time Disney Channel showed it. Yeah, I know, sad. I need to get them out and watch them again...