PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Nadra
July 2nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Hi,

I'm Nadra, and I decided to finally join this forum. Some of you might know me from My Lion King or TLKFAA. :D I hope I'll have fun here!

Guntur
July 2nd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. :) enjoy your stay here! Have fun on the game forum and join both related and non related topic!

Azerane
July 2nd, 2011, 01:00 PM
A very big hello and welcome to you! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay! Love your avatar by the way :)

Nuduli
July 2nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
Welcome to Lea! You'll love it here!

Nadra
July 2nd, 2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks for welcoming me! =D

Leorgathar
July 2nd, 2011, 03:48 PM
Welcome aboard, Nadra, hope you find this site fun and entertaining. Any questions and/or help, feel free to ask ;)

King Simba
July 2nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Welcome to Lea, Nadra. Make yourself at home. :)

Aurelian
July 2nd, 2011, 04:23 PM
From what I hear, the biggest difference between here and TLKAA is the population size. We are a smaller and more tightly knit group. A online family, really.

Welcome.

kingscar18
July 2nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
welcome i'm kingscar18 AKA armin you can call me armin

Simbaspirit
July 2nd, 2011, 06:16 PM
heyo! Welcome to Lea! :D

HasiraKali
July 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Hey there! Welcome to Lea! :D

A good way to get to know people is to jump on into the game threads. It's a good time too.

Sadiki
July 2nd, 2011, 08:50 PM
First thing that my eyes went to was your location... yet another Finnish member eh?

Anyways welcome aboard. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and stay active.

Nadra
July 2nd, 2011, 10:57 PM
First thing that my eyes went to was your location... yet another Finnish member eh?

Anyways welcome aboard. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and stay active.

Haha, it seems there are quite a few Finnish members here. :lol:

Thank you!

Safila
July 2nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
Welcome

your gift ~

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_g5COJ4u1fcY/SZHZjVuqVII/AAAAAAAAAHw/F_tjqe7-ePA/s320/CS+Cupcakes.jpg

Nadra
July 3rd, 2011, 09:34 AM
Welcome

your gift ~

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_g5COJ4u1fcY/SZHZjVuqVII/AAAAAAAAAHw/F_tjqe7-ePA/s320/CS+Cupcakes.jpg

Yum! Thank you!

Talfasi
July 3rd, 2011, 11:15 AM
What the heck..? :o

I didn't notice I had registered at exactly the same day as another finn. Holy gosh! What are the chances for that.. haha. It's a small world, Dr. Jones! .. and mad cool, too.

Anyway, your name sounds familiar. I'm almost certain I've seen it on some occasion before, and I actually went out and verified that by looking at your gallery now, and I /definitely/ remember that Kiara & Chaka picture of yours, so I must've glanced at your art at least already in the distant (or not so distant, can't remember.. haha) past! And let me tell you something else in my unbiased, direct opinion: You're an absolutely smashing artist. I mean, really. Your art kicks some serious buttocks and delivers constant awesomeness. Yep, that's it. Had to be said.

:D

I hope you haven't melted in the heatwaves around here yet, I'm partially roasted myself. Take care! :p

Nadra
July 3rd, 2011, 02:43 PM
What the heck..? :o

I didn't notice I had registered at exactly the same day as another finn. Holy gosh! What are the chances for that.. haha. It's a small world, Dr. Jones! .. and mad cool, too.

Anyway, your name sounds familiar. I'm almost certain I've seen it on some occasion before, and I actually went out and verified that by looking at your gallery now, and I /definitely/ remember that Kiara & Chaka picture of yours, so I must've glanced at your art at least already in the distant (or not so distant, can't remember.. haha) past! And let me tell you something else in my unbiased, direct opinion: You're an absolutely smashing artist. I mean, really. Your art kicks some serious buttocks and delivers constant awesomeness. Yep, that's it. Had to be said.

Kiitos and thank you! I don't think I've heard of you before, I'm not sure. Anyway, it's nice to "meet" you!

I hope you haven't melted in the heatwaves around here yet, I'm partially roasted myself. Take care!
Well, I would probably have melted if I hadn't spent most of the day in water.
And now it's too cold outside. I'm never happy with the weather. -_-

Sadiki
July 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
Haha, it seems there are quite a few Finnish members here. :lol:

Thank you!

Actually I'm from Finland as well. I just moved to USA last October to live with the person I been together with more than 6 years now ( Whom I actually met on this board :lol: )

Nadra
July 3rd, 2011, 07:27 PM
Actually I'm from Finland as well. I just moved to USA last October to live with the person I been together with more than 6 years now ( Whom I actually met on this board :lol: )
That's awesome! How romantic...