PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride Wanted, Simba's Pride clipart and\or coloring pages

Kiara Serengeti
November 13th, 2005, 08:24 PM
I need to practice fan-art...so I want to start by taking a simple coloring page\clipart from the web, erasing some details in PS and adding my own...so if anyone has Simba's Pride clipart and\or coloring pages, please post. Confused? Well take a coloring page of Nala, for example. I erase the eyes, create my own. I might add scars, change the ear, replace the mouth. In esscence I work on my weak points in fan-art until I can do a complete fanart all my own.

Sombolia
November 13th, 2005, 10:32 PM
There's some clipart at va-kasi's site -- http://www.lionking.org/~vakasi

You can't direct link, so go to Images > SP and TLK Clipart

HasiraKali
November 13th, 2005, 10:37 PM
pridelands.ru has some too. :)

This Land
November 13th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Its a great method to do when doing some fanart, but may i tell you another way of practicing to draw fanart.

Use the good old pencil and paper, sit down for a good hour or so and just pratice drawing some existing TLK2 characters instead of just taking bits out and putting bits in in existing TLK work. draw the whole charcter instead and just use a TLK charater for reference This way will make you remember how to draw the characters alot more effectively ;). Then when you are really confident make your own characters right from scratch (beginnning) :D

Using pencil and paper makes it alot quicker to correct mistakes and you have more control over your drawings

This is only a suggestion, this is the way how i learnt to start to draw TLK stuff. :D

As for Clip-art links, the only ones i can think of, are the ones that have been mentioned :)

nathalie
November 14th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Enter "the lion king clipart / coloring pages" into Google ;)

Azerane
November 14th, 2005, 10:06 AM
lot's of clipart here (http://www.lionking.org/imgarchive/?Clip_Art+hi) ;)

nathalie
November 14th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Since this is actually something you can just look up at google, yahoo, alltweb, lycos ...

Problem solved :)