PDA

View Full Version : Musical Happy Anniversary TLKoB

HasiraKali
November 13th, 2005, 08:20 AM
I guess this can go here. :lol:

Just wanted to wish TLKoB a very Happy 8th Anniversary today. Today was the day that TLK opened on Broadway all the way back in 1997. :) Congrats to the casts and crews, past and present, on sharing this wonderful, inspiring, amazing, breathtaking, touching, insert more adjectives here show to be on the Great White Way in many years. Cheers. :)

Sharifu
November 13th, 2005, 09:48 AM
:wow: Happy Anniversary to the amazing emotional musical that I love so much! I just only experienced TLKoB for the first time September 2004, and I have seen it two more times since then. And I can't wait to see it again next February. :D

BlueStef
November 13th, 2005, 09:59 AM
awww happy BDAY :D awww I wish you come in france... ;)

Sharifu
November 13th, 2005, 10:01 AM
BlueStef I believe TLKoB is coming to France! I believe Nathalie said it in the TLKoB topic a while back.

chaotic serenit
November 13th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Oh, wow, eight years? Goodness, does time past quickly. TLKoB will always have a special place in my heart. It was my first time seeing a Broadway film, and it my uncle's last gift to me before he died.

Congratulations to all involved. And goodwill to the memory of Jason Raize.

Kiara Serengeti
November 13th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! It's coming to Houston next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 years of kewlness!

HasiraKali
November 13th, 2005, 10:38 PM
When is it in Houston? Might try to get up there to see it... even though I'll have seen it in San Antonio already. :lol:

Simbaspirit
November 20th, 2005, 05:38 AM
*sings happy birthday song* WOW!!:wow: i just saw it a week ago. amazing. i got the book, and its unbelievable all the work it took.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TLKoB!!

Storm90
November 20th, 2005, 10:45 PM
Happy 8 years in the business! This is probably one of my favs broadway shows next to Phantom of the Opera and Hairspray.

I would love to see it again, if my parents would let me. :D

unregistered user
November 21st, 2005, 11:47 AM
Happy *L* Anniversary, TLKoB! :)

Bahati
November 21st, 2005, 02:08 PM
A belated Happy Birthday to TLKoB. Keep the wonderment coming!

nafklt
November 24th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Happy B-Day TLKoB!:D I would so very much love to see it again.:D