PDA

View Full Version : DOOM: The Movie

Kovu The Lion
November 8th, 2005, 11:49 AM
Hey I would consider this computer animated because the Monsters are computer generated and all so >_> Meh, I want to go see this movie, But can't, Has anyone seen it before? :D Maybe you guys could convince my parents to let me ;) :) Is it.. That bad? Like gore and violence thingy xX

~KTL~

la_reina
November 8th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Well, my little brother went to see it on Saturday, and he said it was good, but didn't give me details. I could ask him what is was about and what was so bad in it....Perhaps language? Gore and violence? Sexual content?

Simba22
November 8th, 2005, 12:16 PM
KTL probably all that is gonna be in it is probably just gore and violence. Do your parents let you play the video game?

Sadiki
November 8th, 2005, 04:51 PM
I went to see it 2 days ago and I can tell i was rather disapointed, it was more like a sience project what went wrong then hell in mars. there wasn't really demons or any Doom elements just movie what could be done with another name... I don't say it was compleat disatser but I was expecting more violance and scary acts and monsters... it was more like resident evil then Doom in my opinion.

Aurelian
November 8th, 2005, 09:36 PM
As Nathalie would say, Search Button, mate! ;)

http://www.leahalalela.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6455&highlight=doom

Kovu The Lion
November 8th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Gah meh I typed in DOOM and it never found anything Wtf, >_< OH well >_> xX.... *Feels stupid*.. yeah... and no parents wont let me play the game >_> Damn them,

Simba22
November 9th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Gah meh I typed in DOOM and it never found anything Wtf, >_< OH well >_> xX.... *Feels stupid*.. yeah... and no parents wont let me play the game >_> Damn them,

Then they may not let you see the movie unfortunately.