PDA

View Full Version : The last movie you've watched thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Lion King Stu
April 21st, 2011, 11:43 PM
Another pretty self explanatory thread, just say what film you last saw, be it in the cinema or DVD....and if you want maybe say what you liked and disliked about it.
:cheese:

The last film that I saw was:
Terminator 2 extended edition on blu-ray

Always have liked this film even more so with the extended version, will always be one of my favorite films of all time.
Lots of explosions, fights and a sort of sad ending how can you not love this gem of a film!
:vitsm:

KanuTGL
April 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang :D

I liked it, even though Dick Van Dyke spoke with a mostly American accent and they could quite easily have cut off at least 45 minutes of the film. It was looong... xD

Azerane
April 22nd, 2011, 12:17 AM
Paul in cinemas on Tuesday! Absolutely loved it, hilarious movie. Gotta love those british guys.

King Simba
April 22nd, 2011, 09:07 PM

I liked it, even though Dick Van Dyke spoke with a mostly American accent and they could quite easily have cut off at least 45 minutes of the film. It was looong... xD
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is an awesome movie. Must watch it again sometime. :ooo:

I last saw Rio. It was amazingly awesomely hilariously fun. :D

Sombolia
April 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
Blades of Glory. :lol: We needed something light-hearted after watching the entirety of Marble Hornets ( :woe: )

nathalie
April 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
Last movie I watched was Iron Man last weekend.

I totally love both movies <3

HasiraKali
April 22nd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Blades of Glory. :lol: We needed something light-hearted after watching the entirety of Marble Hornets ( :woe: )

The first part is pretty creepy right? The videos that Alex made creep me out and there are some nights where I just KNOW Slenderman is waiting in the shadows outside. >.>

Sombolia
April 22nd, 2011, 10:36 PM
The first part is pretty creepy right? The videos that Alex made creep me out and there are some nights where I just KNOW Slenderman is waiting in the shadows outside. >.>

:haha: Seriously... there were parts where we were literally screaming, but the worst for me was the one where points the camera out the window, and Slendy's just standing there, and he slooowly turns towards the camera... :cringe:

HasiraKali
April 22nd, 2011, 10:53 PM
The first one! Oh man that one killed me. That one and the one where he's in the alley...

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 22nd, 2011, 11:50 PM
Enchanted...in my slightly hungover state it seemed good!
:haha:

nathalie
April 23rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Watched Ice Age 3 last night, was going to watch Madagascar 2, but couldn't find the DVD, so had to settle with something less good :p haha

Utora
April 24th, 2011, 06:03 PM
The White Lion

<3

Kopa
April 25th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Bedknobs and Broomsticks :cheese: Haven't seen it in ages.

HasiraKali
April 25th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Monsters, Inc :D

Revo
April 25th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Into The Wild

I mainly started watching because I knew there was music done by Kaki King in it, but turned out to be a really good movie overall.

Azerane
April 25th, 2011, 12:02 PM
He's Just Not That Into You!

It was on tv last night :)

Nuduli
April 25th, 2011, 10:09 PM
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

King Simba
April 25th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Airplane! with Leor, Kanu, TL and Stu. :D It was hilarious. :lol: I can't believe I hadn't seen it before.

Azerane
April 26th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Airplane! with Leor, Kanu, TL and Stu. :D It was hilarious. :lol: I can't believe I hadn't seen it before.

It's called Airplane over there too? It seems everywhere but here, that movie is called Airplane... yet here, it's called Flying High. Though airplane does sound weird to me, I think because I'm more used to saying aeroplane. Just a cutural difference I guess.

Simbaspirit
April 26th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I saw Limitless last night - barely slept at all after watching since I take prescription medication :lol:

Utora
April 28th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Spartacus Gods of the Arena Episode 1 & 2....eh, shame they can't move on with the first season but what can you do, it's still worth watching.

HasiraKali
April 28th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Watching Dinosaur right now. Love.

Leorgathar
April 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Airplane! :lol: At the mini Lea meet :D

Sombolia
April 29th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Return to Me. :headache: My mom was watching it. :lol:

Azerane
April 29th, 2011, 01:24 PM
A Good Year, or the good year, or whatever it's called. It had russle crowe in it anyway :p

Ngatuny
April 29th, 2011, 03:26 PM
African Cats

nathalie
April 29th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I'm going to start my Madagascar marathon now, hehe.
Doubt I'll be able to watch the first movie completely, probably just fall asleep ^^

Simbaspirit
April 29th, 2011, 11:57 PM
African Cats

How was it? I definitely am wanting to see that.

Nuduli
April 30th, 2011, 03:38 AM
The Lion King <3333333

Sadiki
April 30th, 2011, 04:44 AM
The Lion King <3333333

So you liked that one? :lol:

We saw Rio a few days ago. It was a cute little movie...... if I said anything different I would make my better half mad at me for sure as I think we all know how much she love birds :cheese:

But yeah all and all it was a good movie. XD

HasiraKali
April 30th, 2011, 05:53 AM
African Cats! I had goosebumps during most of it. Very well done.

Fang's tooth was making me crazy haha. I just wanted to reach up and pull it off.

Oh and STM, if you're still wondering how to pronounce my username, the second half of it is pronounced like the lion that overthrew Fang. :lol:

Sombolia
April 30th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Silent Hill. I'd never seen it before. The plot was ok, but the setting and monsters were pretty fantastic. *shivers* ...Pyramid Head!

Sadiki
April 30th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Oh and STM, if you're still wondering how to pronounce my username, the second half of it is pronounced like the lion that overthrew Fang. :lol:

:confused: umm I don't remember wondering that, I do know that I can't get the spelling right thought as I always spell it Harishakali XD I do know that Audra often wonders how screen names are pronounced.. maybe you're mistaken me to my better half :lol:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 30th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Silent Hill. I'd never seen it before. The plot was ok, but the setting and monsters were pretty fantastic. *shivers* ...Pyramid Head!

The atmosphere of that film is immense; shame the acting and storyline is kinda rubbish. But for anyone who played the original game it brings back so many memories!

As for my last film - watched 127 Hours earlier. It was a really moving and inspiring story, just some parts that were extremely difficult to watch!
:lol:

Azerane
May 1st, 2011, 02:16 AM
Inception :D

Sombolia
May 1st, 2011, 03:52 AM
The atmosphere of that film is immense; shame the acting and storyline is kinda rubbish. But for anyone who played the original game it brings back so many memories!

Yeah! It really made me want to replay Silent Hill 2. I'm going to have to see if I can get it cheap somewhere. :p

HasiraKali
May 1st, 2011, 03:53 AM
You banned me for not knowing how to pronounce it over in the ban game. :lol: I think anyway. :confused:

Judas
May 1st, 2011, 09:50 AM
Inception - didn't understand what was so 'brain raping' about it. I understood most of the mumbo jumbo in it lol

ThiagoPE
May 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM
disney s Dinosaur, i saw it on its release in the cinema, but hated it, now watching it in bd, im starting to like it

Twilight_Sparkle
May 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Tangled

It was good...:D

King Simba
May 6th, 2011, 08:52 PM
I've just finished watching Avatar and I still enjoyed it as much as I did the first time I saw it in cinemas. ;)

But... I couldn't help but remember this:
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/130283/original.jpg :lol:

HasiraKali
May 6th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Finding Nemo. Since the end of the year is so close, I let the kids earn a movie with their good behavior this week. They got to eat their cell models and watch a movie. Good times.

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 7th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Knocked Up... It was decent, if a little long and preachy!
:p

HasiraKali
May 7th, 2011, 05:38 AM
THOR! :lol:

I really liked it, though I'm sure there are a lot of people who won't. My favorite bits include the Avengers foreshadowing, Stan Lee's cameo, and Thor's abs. :p

Lion King Stu
May 7th, 2011, 03:11 PM
'The Green Mile' and also 'The Shawshank Redemption'

I've always been a big fan of Steven King and his books, sometimes the films haven't been anywhere near good adaptions to the book but this one as well as The Shawshank Redemption I have been a very big fan of. A film I can never get bored of watching and even though it's a little long in length it doesn't make you lose interest. A must see in my opinion, both films.

KanuTGL
May 7th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Yeah, The Shawshank Redemption is great ^^ I don't think I could grow tired of watching that one either. I haven't seen The Green Mile (yet).

Last film I watched was Bambi <3 They just don't make films like that anymore...

Nuduli
May 8th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Twins, been a while since I last saw it. Loved it, lol.

Sombolia
May 8th, 2011, 11:06 PM
I'm watching I Sell the Dead. Very interesting... :haha:

TeeKay
May 9th, 2011, 12:11 AM
THOR! :lol:

I really liked it, though I'm sure there are a lot of people who won't.

Thor was awesome! I'm really enjoying these Marvel universe films, such a cool idea to have an entire interconnected movie continuity like this. Really looking forward to seeing how they're going to tie them all together in The Avengers next year!

Simba
May 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM
saw How to Train Your Dragon for the first time, it was an ok movie...probably need to re-watch it on a tv next time so I can see it better. We watched it in our school's gym on projectors and it was kind of fuzzy and dark :idiot:

King Simba
May 9th, 2011, 08:44 PM

Ditto. :D

And I share the same thoughts you have. I actually can't remember it being so long, but I guess that just shows how long it's been since I watched it... xD

There are some catchy songs in there too. Also, the duo from Vulgaria (I always thought it was Bulgaria :p) who dress up as British gentlemen remind me of Mario and Luigi for some reason, and Grandpa's flying hut reminds me of "Up". :lol:

It's quite long, but it's a great movie. I would recommend it. ;)

ThiagoPE
May 9th, 2011, 10:08 PM
The last movie I saw was the brazilian movie "de pernas pro ar" (i don´t know if it has been yet translated to english) , it´s pure fun, the plot is: A workaholic woman failed to balance the work with the family, after losing her job and her husband, she will discover with the help of their neighbor that is possible to be a sucesfull professional with life´s pleasures. The movie shows with humor the conflicts of the modern woman.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLbxNDADgBs

HasiraKali
May 9th, 2011, 10:36 PM
They always show Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at this pizza place we go to haha.

Haven't watched any movies since Thor. I'm having a hard time not thinking about it to be honest. I think I shall have to go see it again this weekend.

Revo
May 10th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I was at a camp last weekend and we watched Arashi No Yoru Ni (One stormy night). I had seen it before, but it was a good second watch. It's a really sweet animal animated movie about a goat and a wolf who become friends. A real tear-jerker at times.

Azerane
May 12th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Tangled! :D Yay! :cheese:

It came out yesterday, and of course I had to buy it straight away!

Safila
May 17th, 2011, 10:40 AM
King's Speech .. was really really good

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 17th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Ah so you finally got round to seeing it then? ^

I haven't watched any films in a while...might watch one later.

shadowland
May 17th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Betelgeuse :lol:

Nuduli
May 17th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Thor
HP & The Deathly Hallows Pt 1

Awesome movies. :D

Azerane
May 18th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Water for Elephants :D I quite enjoyed it, the book was better, but they usually are. I enjoyed the set-up more in the book, otherwise, there weren't too many major plot changes.

Azerane
May 22nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Pirates 4: On stranger tides! It was a fun movie! :D It didn't have the same level of confusion as the others, like the trickery between the characters, but it was still lots of fun, I certainly enjoyed it and had a good laugh. Don't forget to wait for the clip at the end of the credits ;)

Utora
May 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
Gorky Park from Netflix on my Android :lol: so bizzare watching a full movie on a phone, but it was good. I like those 1980's movies where nobody anticipated the end of the soviet union, so all movies about Russia were about high conspiracies and spies and the end is never decided.

King Simba
May 23rd, 2011, 09:22 PM
Tangled! :D Yay! :cheese:

It came out yesterday, and of course I had to buy it straight away!
Ditto to that! :cheese: Apart from the fact that it came out here almost 2 weeks later. :wtf:

HasiraKali
May 23rd, 2011, 10:58 PM
Pirates 4 on Thursday night. It was really fun! I can't wait to see it again. With movie prices being what they are, I don't know when that will be though.

Safila
May 23rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
Just came in from ebay - Starship <3

Utora
May 26th, 2011, 06:25 PM
POTC 4 (will see that again tonight maybe)
and then last night at the opening screen, The Hanover 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

advisable to sneak some beers into this one too, I've never seen the first which was my loss but I'll have to watch that next! The movie was oustanding and hilarious.

King Simba
May 27th, 2011, 08:11 PM
The Prince of Egypt.

This has to be one of the few films (besides TLK) that gives me goosebumps. :ooo: The soundtrack is most probably my second favourite after TLK.

KanuTGL
May 27th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Tangled <3 <3 <3

Finally I have it on DVD. Ah, I love this film so much <3

HasiraKali
May 31st, 2011, 04:17 AM
Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure. Don't judge me. :diva:

King Simba
May 31st, 2011, 08:09 AM
I watched The Voyage of the Dawn Treader last night. I liked it more than Prince Caspian, but the first one is still my favourite out of the three. ;) And I still love Aslan. :D

Safila
June 1st, 2011, 09:30 AM
Pirates 4.. Johnny Depp <3 :wow: :smile3:

KanuTGL
June 1st, 2011, 03:09 PM
The Hurt Locker.

And I really, really liked it C: I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it or not, but that was really a darn good film.

TeeKay
June 4th, 2011, 09:40 AM
I went out to see The Hangover Part II last night, was essentially a copy paste of the first film in Thailand rather than Vegas. It was still funny though (one scene in particular ;)) just not as good as the original.

I also saw X-Men: The First Class, now this was especially good - probably the best x-men film made so far. It'll be interesting to see where they take the series from here.

HasiraKali
June 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

King Simba
June 4th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Born Free. I've had it for about 2 years and I've never watched it, but I'm really glad I decided to watch it now. :) It's such a sweet and captivating film, I loved it. <3

Safila
June 5th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Phantom of the Opera

HasiraKali
June 5th, 2011, 04:38 AM
X-Men First Class. I quite enjoyed it.

Azerane
June 5th, 2011, 05:14 AM
9, wasn't as exciting as I remember it being.

Sombolia
June 5th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Hetalia: Paint It White.
That was by far the weirdest movie I've ever seen.

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 5th, 2011, 05:46 PM
The Hangover II.

Enjoyed it a lot, even if it wasn't as good as the first one. Plenty of funny moments anyway, and considering I was just in the cinema to waste a couple of hours while I waited for a friend to finish work it was good!
:)

King Simba
June 5th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. Such a cute movie which brings back so many memories, and there's a nice theme to go with it too. :ooo:

KanuTGL
June 7th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Tron: Legacy

Finally :P I can't say it's one of the best films I've ever seen though. Something about it just... didn't draw me in. I didn't find it terrible, just not captivating. The visuals though, woha, were they amazing.

HasiraKali
June 7th, 2011, 11:40 PM
The Goonies.

King Simba
June 8th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I watched Tarzan the other night. It was actually the first time I saw it in years. I like it. :)

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 8th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Twister! :D

...with Helen Hunt :rawr: (She was in those days anyway!) :lol:

Lucy
June 8th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I rented The Bone Collectors last night. It was....interesting. Not great but not bad.

William Rabbit
June 10th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Jackass 3.5 on MTV2.

Safila
June 11th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Failure to Launch.. was funny in places especially when the animals kept biting him.

Sombolia
June 19th, 2011, 02:51 AM
The Dark Knight

:woe: :emo:

Leorgathar
June 24th, 2011, 04:26 AM
DragonHeart!

It's been soooo long since I last watched it, I remember I loved it back then :D They could have chosen a better actor for the villain, though, but still it's a great film, even with its cheesiness and dated effects. Oh and Sean Connery as a dragon is just awesome :lol:

SimbaRules
June 24th, 2011, 09:26 AM
think mine was alpha and omega

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 27th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Gojira...or Godzilla if you prefer.

Cheesy jokes, terrible acting and giant lizards. Oh, and loads of rain...11 year old me was desperate for a pee when he saw this film at the cinema and that didn't help!
:p

Safila
June 27th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Bridesmaid.. and I'm so glad I had a free ticket and didn't waste my money

HasiraKali
June 29th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Cars 2. "Do not eat the pistachio ice cream. It has turned."

Azerane
June 29th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Cars 2. Good, but too much Mater for my tastes :p Still, I like cars, perhaps because I love watching the grand prix xD

HasiraKali
June 29th, 2011, 05:02 AM
I know what you mean about Mater. I was like... SHUT UP! It was fine after the bathroom part though I thought. But yeah.

Safila
June 29th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Cars 2 ..I really <3

Lucy
June 29th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Bridesmaids - and it was amazing.

Azerane
July 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Transformers 3, in 3D. So much goodness. I heart transformers.

King Simba
July 3rd, 2011, 02:28 PM
Beauty and the Beast on Blu-ray with Leor. We was going to rent it, but there was no Blockbuster that had it on Blu-ray, so Leor bought a used version instead. It still does the job, and we both think it looks amazing in Blu-ray. ;)

KanuTGL
July 3rd, 2011, 11:33 PM
Chicago.

Love, love that film! :D

TeeKay
July 3rd, 2011, 11:45 PM
I saw Transformers 3 on Friday night. Not as dreadfully terrible as I thought it was going to be, but not far short.

Simbaspirit
July 3rd, 2011, 11:58 PM
^ Same as you TeeKay, I saw transformers the same night :) special effects were good, plot was ok, but i detested the new girl -_-

Safila
July 4th, 2011, 05:40 AM
^ How could she run in those high heels ???

TeeKay
July 4th, 2011, 11:29 PM
^ I'm pretty much over the whole Transformers thing now. The first one was a bit of a novelty, seeing a old cartoon re-made in live action, but other than that the films have just been bland and over reliant on the CGI and the special effects which, to be fair, were pretty damn good. The best part of the last film was Alan Tudyk's character, but then he rocks in pretty much anything :D

Azerane
July 5th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Chicago.

Love, love that film! :D

Agreed! :D

And I like Transformers, even if it does have lame plots etc :p I like the bots =)

HasiraKali
July 5th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Burlesque.

Safila
July 5th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Knight & Day .. was silly but funny movie

Azerane
July 7th, 2011, 02:51 AM
The King's Speech

Guntur
July 7th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Dark of the Moon! :wicked: :evilgrin:

Dare
July 7th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Hotel Rwanda - I remember listening to news broadcasts and hearings about this when I was in grade school. Hard to believe it's been almost 20 years.

HasiraKali
July 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Hotel Rwanda - I remember listening to news broadcasts and hearings about this when I was in grade school. Hard to believe it's been almost 20 years.

That is such a great film.

Azerane
July 8th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Body of Lies

HasiraKali
July 20th, 2011, 09:00 PM
The new Winnie the Pooh movie. Too cute.

cleargreenwater
October 28th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Madagascar 3

Sombolia
October 29th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Saw Paranorman at the dollar theater. It was cute.

Simbaholikov
December 17th, 2012, 02:17 AM
The Road.. God that was such a depressing movie. ;A;

cleargreenwater
December 18th, 2012, 12:37 PM
The Vow on Thanksgiving because my aunt made me watch it at her house. It was ridiculous, mawkish & mediocre, and I'm never getting those 2 hours of my life back :C I also think Channing Tatum is not attractive AT ALL.

Come to think of it, I need to watch another movie soon to undo it.

nathalie
December 19th, 2012, 06:18 AM
The Secret of NIMH.

I didn't quite get it ... did I just not get it, or was it because I kind of sleepy while watching it ... :/

Who's NIHM ?? lol

I need to watch this thing again ...

Azerane
December 19th, 2012, 10:38 AM
The Nightmare Before Christmas

cleargreenwater
December 19th, 2012, 12:48 PM
The Secret of NIMH.

I didn't quite get it ... did I just not get it, or was it because I kind of sleepy while watching it ... :/

Who's NIHM ?? lol

I need to watch this thing again ...

You know, I never thought of it but yeah, I guess that is an American institution that might not be clear to other countries.

NIHM stands for National Institute of Mental Health, its a government science agency.

nathalie
December 20th, 2012, 06:36 AM
hmm, OK, so what's the secret then? haha, and what does it have to do with the mama mouse? lol

I'll just watch it again later today or tomorrow, lol

TommyP32891
December 21st, 2012, 12:44 AM
I saw Monsters, Inc in 3D last night.

Azerane
December 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
The Bourne Legacy, quite good, but there's definitely more movies in the works with that ending.

nathalie
December 22nd, 2012, 06:59 PM
Duplex is on now, I forgot what a lame movie that was, lol.

But Fantastic Four is after, will definatly watch that one!

King Simba
December 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
The Hobbit. I thought it was really good. :)

nathalie
December 22nd, 2012, 09:54 PM
Fantastic Four just ended.

Now watching The Lorax.

KanuTGL
December 24th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Aristocats :D

So much beautiful animation *dreamy sigh*

Azerane
December 30th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Aristocats :D

So much beautiful animation *dreamy sigh*

<3 Thomas O'Malley! :D

Pat and I saw Les Mis on friday night. Absolutely amazing ...though I have a few issues with Russel Crowe... but otherwise, incredible. Hugh Jackman was amazing as always, and it had the best rendition of "I dreamed a dream" I've ever seen/heard. Enjoyed it very much.

ThiagoPE
December 30th, 2012, 10:51 AM
One of the lastest movies i have watched was TLK, but not in the way i used to watch it. It was finally aired in Free HDTV in brazil an some other countries like portugal and germany.

http://oreileao.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/reileaonaglobo.jpg
TLK has been aired in Brazil in christmas night (24/12) at 22h at TV Globo, in other words, all brazil waited for "santa claus" watching it, even tough some others tv stations was airing good programs at same time, TLK winned 75% of all tv audience of that moment.

Thumbs Up for tlk!

Azerane
January 4th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Life of pi. Really enjoyed it. I was s little worried about how they were going to adapt it from the book but I really liked it. Cgi on Richard Parker was really well executed as well. All up we liked it, and for once there was a twist that Pat couldn't guess.

KanuTGL
January 5th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Radio Days. One of my favourite films :)

HasiraKali
January 6th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Les Miserables. Perfect timing too since I've been in a musical mood the last few days. It was pretty good. Very well adapted, Anne Hathaway was easily the best part.

Safila
January 6th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Les Miserables - Cried so much just like most others in the movie theatre.

Azerane
January 6th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Agree that Les Mis was awesome. Anne Hathaway singing "I dreamed a dream" was absolutely incredible. Loved every minute of that song.

Lion King Stu
January 17th, 2013, 11:44 PM
The Butterfly Effect. I have always liked this film since I saw it on TV, not watched it for a while and decided to watch it again and wasn't disapointed ^^

nathalie
January 20th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Pirates 3, last night.

ThiagoPE
January 20th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Life of PI, i expected more from the film but it was nice to see.

Sombolia
February 8th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Heathers, oldie but a goodie. I love me some dark satire. I've been wanting to see Django Unchained forever now, maybe when it goes in the dollar theater...

nathalie
February 8th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Over her dead body.

It's obvious February 14th is getting closer.
All these horrible mushy movies on TV -_-

KanuTGL
February 8th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Les Misérables

;_;

Jazzy B Bunny
February 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM
At the cinema, it would be 'The impossible' seeing wreck it Ralph next week!

Leorgathar
February 16th, 2013, 06:44 AM
'Les Miserables' just came out on cinemas here today. I still feel very lucky to have seen it a month ago in England :lol:

As for my last movie, I watched 'Schindler's List'. I've been wanting to watch it for a long time now and I finally did. I admittedly cried with it :( and it didn't help that it brought me back many memories from Poland (I've been in Auschwitz myself). A really good movie about a real holocaust hero.

Azerane
February 16th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Pat and I saw Django Unchained last night. I wasn't really sure what to expect, apart from the fact that it is a Quentin Tarantino film, so that gives some of it away :lol: But I really quite enjoyed it. Good movie, if you like that sort of thing.

cleargreenwater
February 17th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Lincoln, so I can show my face around the historical society again and not feel sheepish that I still haven't seen it, lol.

Ngatuny
February 19th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Clue, very funny even after such a long time.

Sombolia
March 1st, 2013, 09:21 PM
Rise of the Guardians

I didn't like it... :p

King Simba
March 3rd, 2013, 08:30 AM
Frankenweenie. I've never really cared for the style of animation, but I quite liked it, and with it being in black and white, it gave it an older feeling, which went well with the stop-motion animation. :)

Kasei
March 3rd, 2013, 03:31 PM
Last movie I watched was Life Is Beautiful...and I cried my eyes out. :( A different sort of take on the Holocaust, it actually manages to be somewhat light-hearted for the first half before anything truly bad starts to happen. It's about this funny-man type Jewish dad trying to shield his young son from what's going on. It's an Italian film so you have to be okay with reading subtitles, but it doesn't distract too much.

Azerane
March 8th, 2013, 09:03 AM
^ Great movie that one :)

Last night, Pat and I went to see Cloud Atlas. I don't really know what to tell you about it. I mean, I enjoyed watching it, but ultimately it didn't really seem to have a point.

Azerane
March 13th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Wreck-it Ralph, it was a fun movie :)

nathalie
March 13th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Taxi 4

I dispise French, lol, but these movies are actually good and funny!
Even though there are 4 of them, they are all really good and really funny.

Azerane
March 14th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Ratatouille :)

Azerane
March 22nd, 2013, 08:06 AM
A Good Day to Die Hard... somewhat lacking in the story department, but otherwise I quite enjoyed it.

nathalie
March 22nd, 2013, 08:22 AM
Oooh, I LOVE the Die Hard series, can't wait to see this new one!
Saw nr 4 twice at the movies.

I saw "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" last night.
Shame I had never seen it before, I love Nicolas Cage!

Kasei
March 23rd, 2013, 03:08 AM
Oooh, I LOVE the Die Hard series, can't wait to see this new one!
Saw nr 4 twice at the movies.

I saw "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" last night.
Shame I had never seen it before, I love Nicolas Cage!

Never seen either of those, sadly. They are on my (rather extensive) list of movies-to-watch.

Just watched three episodes of Super Nanny with my Mom, which is funny because neither of us are big TV watchers. We got sucked in! At least it's somewhat educational though. If you've never seen it, the show is about a British Nanny who goes and fixes bad American parenting....basically a lot of spoiled kids get shown what's what. And as a teacher who has to deal with a lot of spoiled American kids, I find this awesome. xD

nathalie
March 23rd, 2013, 07:37 AM
Nanny Jojo, she's great!

King Simba
March 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Wreck-It Ralph. It was a fun movie, especially for video game addicts. :lol:

nathalie
March 27th, 2013, 12:08 PM
The pirates! Band of misfits!

I loved it :D
didn't knew what to expect from it, didn't knew the story at all, so it was surprisingly good

Azerane
March 29th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Pat and I went to the drive in last night. We saw The Croods and G.I. Joe, I really enjoyed the Croods, it was a really fun movie. I enjoyed G.I Joe, but it wasn't anything special :p

KanuTGL
March 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM
The last film I saw at the cinema was The Croods. Really loved it :D

Last film I saw overall was Searching for Sugar Man, which is a really awesome production too. See it if you get the chance!

Sombolia
March 30th, 2013, 10:07 PM
I'm not sure about The Croods. The previews made it look really dumb, but I've only heard good things about it so far. Then again I only heard good things about Rise of the Guardians and that was a flop in my eyes so I don't know...

KanuTGL
March 31st, 2013, 01:41 PM
Argo. Thought it was pretty cool. They really knew how to build up the suspense anyway... xD

And yeah, I wasn't completely sure about The Croods either at first - it doesn't look like much in the previews or in the promotional stuff - but we heard many good things about it so Adam and me decided to go and see it, and we were very pleasantly surprised :)

Azerane
April 17th, 2013, 12:47 PM
At the cinema, Warm Bodies. Perhaps a tiny bit cheesy, but I can't say I didn't love it, laughed a lot.

At home, Up. Stupid movie, always makes me cry at the beginning :p Lots of love for Doug though. "Oh I do ever so want the ball." <3

Killress
April 17th, 2013, 12:58 PM
We don't get out often LOL. Last I saw in theaters was Skyfall and I loved it <3 Last on tv or otherwise? Actually.. lion king xD My 3 year old wanted to watch it.

nathalie
April 17th, 2013, 01:13 PM
"Finding a family"

I love movies based on true stories.
About a kid who's mother gets a PhD, and he tells her he will get a great diploma someday too and wants to go to Harvard.
His mom then gets in an accident, develops some disorders and gets so sick from them and the meds she gets hospitalized a lot and the boy goes into foster care each time.

By the time he is 16, he takes away his mothers rights so he can make his own decisions, goes to a youth centre, apperently is too old for foster care / permanent adoption, can't go to the same school anymore, and writes letters to families asking them if they are willing to take him in for as long as he still needs to go to high school without changing schools.

Something about those movies ... and especially this one, hearing about a story like that, I guess makes you give hope for you own life?

Utora
April 21st, 2013, 07:13 AM
Total Recall

Lweek
April 21st, 2013, 10:08 AM
Total Recall

The new one or old classic? I've have seen new one two months ago but I didn't like it. I think the old one was better because the new one give no sense in particular scenes. :cheese:

Azerane
April 21st, 2013, 12:38 PM
Pat and I just watched Men In Black 3. I didn't really expect to like it, but in the end I really did. It had a great ending, and tied things together so nicely. I really enjoyed it.

Utora
April 24th, 2013, 11:02 AM
The new one or old classic? I've have seen new one two months ago but I didn't like it. I think the old one was better because the new one give no sense in particular scenes. :cheese:

Old, I never touched the new one because I suspected it wouldn't live up to the old one.

I watched The Secret of NIMH earlier, now watching Rescuers Down Under.

Sadiki
April 25th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Death Race 2... Not nearly as good as the first one. And of course the third movie has character from the second one and they did leave the movie quite open so now I kind of have to watch the third one... -_-

Azerane
April 26th, 2013, 09:41 AM
The Pirates: Band of Misfits, it was quite silly but I like the inclusion of Darwin etc, it was a fun storyline.

ThiagoPE
April 26th, 2013, 09:43 AM
E. T. (the extra terrestrial). Frist time i saw this classic.

Azerane
May 1st, 2013, 11:49 AM
^ Haven't watched E.T since I was younger than 10!

Just watched The Avengers, had super low expectations after hating Captain America, but the Avengers was quite enjoyable.

Sombolia
May 2nd, 2013, 04:14 AM
Captain America was ok. I'm expecting the sequel to be a lot better, though.

I watched Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone last night. And I'm watching 2.0 right now. They're not as good as the original series but they're very enjoyable on their own.

Azerane
May 13th, 2013, 03:42 AM
The new Star Trek film, whatever it's called :p Pat and I went to see it on Saturday, and we both really enjoyed it. Spock reminds me somewhat of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, that pedantic need to recite statistics and regulations and reasons for this and that :lol:

shadowland
May 13th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Die Hard

King Simba
May 14th, 2013, 09:22 PM
The Impossible. It made me cry. :( Even though it was sad, it was still a really good movie.

Revo
May 14th, 2013, 09:23 PM
I watched Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone last night. And I'm watching 2.0 right now. They're not as good as the original series but they're very enjoyable on their own.

Really? I actually enjoyed the new Evangelion movies much more than the original series.

Last movie I watched wa Django Unchained. Classic Tarantino.

Sombolia
May 14th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of some of the changes they've made. I really enjoyed 3.0 though; oh, Kaworu...

Azerane
May 15th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Last movie I watched wa Django Unchained. Classic Tarantino.

Absolutely loved Django :D

Dare
May 16th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Earthquake
...and now I must ask...in what universe is it ever a good idea to get into an elevator during an earthquake?

HasiraKali
June 22nd, 2013, 05:02 AM
Monsters University

Azerane
June 23rd, 2013, 12:13 AM
^Ooh, hopefully seeing that Tuesday night. Last movie I watched was I think After Earth. I really quite enjoyed it. Made me cry though, stupid animated animals :lol:

Sharifu
June 23rd, 2013, 12:44 AM
I saw Epic last week. Not as good as I thought it was going to be, but I still enjoyed it.

Safila
June 26th, 2013, 07:50 AM
I Am # Four

Azerane
June 27th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Pat and I went to the drive-in with some friends last night. Had a great time, we saw Monsters University which was great fun, and also Despicable Me 2. I enjoyed both but MU was better. A very cool back-story to the first movie :)

Sombolia
July 1st, 2013, 06:52 AM
Iron Man 3!
I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of quality, but I ended up liking it.

Azerane
July 2nd, 2013, 07:53 AM
Superman: Man of Steel. Heard mixed reviews before going in to see it so wasn't 100% sure what to expect. I did like it though, much more than I remember liking the previous incarnation of it in any case. It was a lot of story to fit in one movie, but I thought it was done reasonably well. A few too many unnecessary explosions also, but most movies with any action in them are like that these days anyway :p I think I liked it because it wasn't so much a superman movie, as it was a coming of age movie.

cleargreenwater
July 7th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Despicable Me 2. It was a LOT of fun, I loved it.

Safila
July 17th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Silver Linings Playbook.

Azerane
July 18th, 2013, 05:33 AM
^That's one of the movies I've watched recently, I enjoyed it :)

I've also very recently watched Hachi: A Dog's Tale, The Help, Limitless and The Amazing Spider-man.

Safila
July 30th, 2013, 10:56 AM
The Heat.

Azerane
August 2nd, 2013, 02:21 AM
In the last two days I've watched Mean Girls (didn't really like it), The Pursuit of Happyness, and Four Weddings and Funeral.

KanuTGL
August 2nd, 2013, 11:30 AM
The Producers, one of those films that Adam and I have to watch when I come over :lol:

Azerane
August 4th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Gattaca.

KanuTGL
August 4th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Ghost. About darn time I saw it I guess xD Good film :3

HasiraKali
August 4th, 2013, 08:23 PM
The Wolverine on Friday night and Madagascar 3 with my best friend's niece last night.

nathalie
August 7th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Never Ghost before? Such a classic <3

Madagascar 3 was terrible I thought :woe:

Watching Animals United ... it's a good movie to enjoy when you're bored, but that's it, lol.
The voices are AWEFULL, which makes me wanna turn it off, haha, but, I bought this thing, so will be watching till the end.

Kasei
August 8th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Pacific Rim--it was quite good! Highly reccomend seeing it in theaters....such awesome creature designs. D:

Safila
August 16th, 2013, 11:35 AM
The Way,Way Back

Azerane
August 19th, 2013, 03:57 AM
We saw The World's End, which was funny and classic Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, very cool. Then on my birthday we saw This is the End, which while I was expecting it to be crude, I didn't quite expect it to be quite the way it was, still enjoyable, but not so much my kind of movie.

KanuTGL
August 19th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Oz, the Great and Powerful

Eh, it was alright, I suppose. It had its moments.

Kasei
August 21st, 2013, 11:05 PM
I didn't really like Oz either, to be honest. Was kind of underwhelmed. :/

Last thing I watched was the first half of Scott Pilgrim vs the World....but since I didn't finish it, it probably doesn't count. Sooooo.....not sure, but gonna go with Fantasia.

Safila
September 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang XD

lionloversam
October 26th, 2013, 02:59 AM
"Mother of Mine". It is a Finnish-Swedish movie with English subtitles. Takes place in World War II. Well worth the watch. Definitely not a lighthearted film, but still excellent. I would highly recommend it.

Azerane
October 26th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Captain Phillips. Powerful movie, really enjoyed it.

HasiraKali
October 26th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Hocus Pocus

KanuTGL
October 26th, 2013, 11:18 PM
The Hurt Locker.

Only just learned tonight that it actually received an Academy Award for Best Picture. Definitely well deserved!

Leorgathar
October 27th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Gravity

I found it really immersive, I loved it! :D Cuaron is very well known for his long one-take scenes without cuts in his movies, and with this one he really showed off.
The only downside is that it has some sciency mistakes, but it's better to read about them after watching it as to not spoil the experience. Or just not read them at all :p

HasiraKali
October 27th, 2013, 03:55 AM
What year is Gravity set in? I haven't seen it, but it's throwing me off because the space shuttle is in the previews...

Leorgathar
October 27th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Hmm now that you mention it, I don't really remember. I don't think they even mention it in the movie :\ Neil deGrasse pointed out many of the mistakes in the movie on his tweets, but at least they got a few things right too, like sound not travelling in explosions.

Safila
October 28th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Princess and the frog ..again :lalala:

Sombolia
October 28th, 2013, 07:04 AM
The Avengers. I'm getting super hyped for Thor: The Dark World.

lionloversam
October 29th, 2013, 10:52 PM
As It Is In Heaven.

Azerane
October 29th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Grease. It was boring, the live show is much better.

Safila
December 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Catching Fire . was really good :D

Azerane
December 1st, 2013, 07:13 PM
Catching Fire . was really good :D

Agreed :D Loved it.

TommyP32891
December 2nd, 2013, 04:40 AM
For me, Frozen. This was the best animated, the best written, the best sung & the most thought through Disney animated musical since Tarzan 14 years ago. Now I enjoyed Tangled & The Princess And The Frog, but wasn't ecstatic about them. This one was first rate Disney.

Azerane
December 2nd, 2013, 10:28 PM
For me, Frozen. This was the best animated, the best written, the best sung & the most thought through Disney animated musical since Tarzan 14 years ago. Now I enjoyed Tangled & The Princess And The Frog, but wasn't ecstatic about them. This one was first rate Disney.

What?! We have to wait until Boxing day to see it here... *dies*

Last movie I watched was Like Crazy, it's about long distance relationships, and was a terrible movie. :lol:

Leorgathar
December 5th, 2013, 05:23 AM
We'll get Frozen here on the 20th, not bad, but I want to see it in English, and for that I'll have to wait even more, typical -.-

As for the last movie I saw, it was An Adventure in Space and Time. Really interesting movie about the people involved in the creation of Doctor Who, actor David Bradley as William Hartnell really moved me.

I'm also in the middle of watching the appendices of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Extended Edition). I really love watching these making-of film documentaries, but it also makes me feel that strange longing to be part of something like that. Sometimes I really wish I had studied filmmaking *sigh* :(

TommyP32891
December 7th, 2013, 03:10 AM
Frozen, again this time in 3D.

lionkinglover
December 8th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Balto
Home alone
Home alone ll

Azerane
December 11th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Cloudy with Chance of Meatballs 2. I enjoyed it, about what I expected given the first movie. It's not really my style, but I can certainly appreciate the level of animation and how they've made it work. There were a couple of sequences that I was particularly impressed with.

lionkinglover
December 18th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Despicable me 2.

Azerane
December 19th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Lilo and Stitch. First time I've watched it, I never bothered to watch it before because I didn't think I'd like it much. I quite enjoyed it though, I really liked the family-central theme of the movie and enjoyed seeing Stitch's development. Love his character design.

lionkinglover
December 19th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Despicable me.

Azerane
December 19th, 2013, 07:00 PM
I think you watched them in the wrong order :p

Azerane
December 21st, 2013, 10:17 AM
I watched Disney's Robin Hood. First time seeing this one too. I enjoyed it, but let me just get a few things straight by saying that Disney was severely cost-cutting here. Recycled animation, score, the same voice actors with similar and same (Baloo) characters as in the Jungle Book and Aristocats. Heck, even some of the phrases were cutting it very fine for similarities to the Aristocats. Perhaps if I didn't love the Aristocats so much and know it so well I could have enjoyed the movie more, but I found it hard when I was constantly finding pieces of animation etc that were copied and pasted into Robin Hood. Still, I loved that Robin actually had a British accent, and he was a cool character. There was one particular moment where I quite liked the animation, one of the scenes in the woods with Marion I think, but can't remember which.

Today I watched The Black Cauldron. Another first for me. I'm not really sure what to say about it except that it was very dark. I can't see any young child enjoying it, it certainly would have frightened the pants off me when I was little, with skeletons coming to life and the flesh melting off of another character. Gurgi seemed a little out of place as far as character designs go (also he reminded me of gollum, lol), but I feel like the Horned King and his little minion were out of place too, I know they're meant to be evil, but they could be people :p Also just looked this up, but I can't believe I didn't pick up on John Hurt as the Horned King, but I suppose it's a different kind of voice how he plays Hazel in Watership Down, but the subtleties are still there.

TommyP32891
December 21st, 2013, 10:08 PM
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2, and with that finishes my 4 day marathon of all 8 movies.

Kasei
December 22nd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Aaah, Robin Hood was one of my favorites as a kid. And yes, the Aristocat/Jungle Book animation-stealing action was super obvious. They did that in The Rescuers some too. That whole period was a bad time for Disney, the company almost dissolved after Walt died and they were running out of money big time (hence all the lower quality animation/scene stealing). I just remember loving the opening sequence to Robin Hood as a child with the Rooster's song and all. Also the whole tournament scene was a favorite of mine, me and my brother watched that movie aaalll the time.

I saw Frozen last weekend, it was actually a lot better than I was expecting! I felt like the love story was a little rushed, but there is a good twist in there that you really don't see coming (too bad I had it spoiled for me...but I still thought it was a good twist). And yeah, the snowman wasn't nearly as irritating as I thought he was going to be, though his design still bothers me. Also loved the broadway show feel to the musical numbers, it was very well done.

lionkinglover
December 22nd, 2013, 07:22 PM
The Spongebob movie.

Azerane
December 22nd, 2013, 11:29 PM
I didn't know they did it with The rescuers too, but ive only seen it once some years ago. The Rescuers down under on the other hand is an awesome movie :)

KanuTGL
December 23rd, 2013, 12:09 AM
Ah, yes, like Kasei said; mid-60s - 70s was a bad time for Disney, so they did cut a lot of corners in production unfortunately... I still do enjoy Robin Hood though. It was one of my childhood favourites :3

And I'm glad you enjoyed Frozen, Kasei! I'm really itching to see it again so I can set some things straight, haha.

Last movie I watched was Monty Python and the Holy Grail :D Classic favourite. One of my friends had never seen it before so we decided she had to see it, and I realised that with almost every single scene I go "Oh! Oh! This is a good one!"... xD

cleargreenwater
December 23rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
Oh wow, I never knew that about Robin Hood and The Jungle Book. I want to re-watch them now, I haven't seen Disney's Robin Hood since I was very young and barely remember it.

I haven't sat down to watch a movie in a long time, I've been catching up on marathons of TV shows. Maybe I can get those off my DVR now that they're all on holiday break and move on to movies again soon, haha.

HasiraKali
December 23rd, 2013, 03:29 AM
The Grinch

Azerane
December 26th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Yeah, it's a shame they were recycling by that, but I suppose if they were having money trouble and it got them through, you can't blame them too much. Otherwise TLK may never have been made ;)

Last movie I watched was Love Actually... stupid movies about love are stupid because they make me miss Pat :lol: I mostly watched it because it's a Christmas movie, I watched The Santa Clause yesterday. Going to see Gravity at the moonlight cinema tomorrow night, and then Frozen next week. I'm excited :D

Azerane
December 27th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Gravity. Saw it at the Moonlight Cinema last night with a friend. We didn't go to see Gravity, we went to go to the moonlight cinema :p Still, I liked the movie more than I thought I would. It wasn't anything special but I enjoyed it. I think it would have been more immersive in an actual cinema too. Still, it was interesting. I think the the actors worked well for their characters, but they weren't the right actors for an attempt to make an epic, if that makes sense.

KanuTGL
December 28th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Ah, Love Actually. We watch that here every year around Christmas and I love it so much xD I'm not one for romantic comedy type films normally, but this one is just perfect in every way :P It will always cheer me up.

Last film I watched was Lilo & Stitch. Still a great film :)

Safila
January 3rd, 2014, 12:16 PM
Frozen.. and I cried :( I'm useless with sad movies

lionkinglover
January 7th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Twister
Balto 2 wolf quest
Balto 3 wings of change
Wreck it ralph
Spongebob movie
Despicable me 2
Monsters University

nathalie
January 7th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Amish Grace & Dolores Claiborne

Azerane
January 21st, 2014, 09:57 AM
The Little Mermaid 2. Such a cheesy, cheap villain... "OMG, it's Ursula's crazy sister!" :lol:

So yeah... that was my evening, haha.

nathalie
January 21st, 2014, 10:24 AM
Fun with Dick and Jane.

So I thought it would be a great funny movie, but it really wasn't, lol.
It had fun bits, but overall not great.

cleargreenwater
January 21st, 2014, 12:14 PM
Saving Mr. Banks. It was a slower-paced movie, and talking to some people on a different topic board I feel like I maybe would have gotten more out of it if I had ever read the original books of P.L. Traver's to know how different the Mary Poppins movie was from them, a few people were saying it proves the winner writes history but I didn't think it completely white-washed Walt either. Other than the slow start I thought it was a delicate and lovely movie.

nathalie
January 21st, 2014, 01:23 PM
I've seen it too and for some reason now I have a totally different look on the Mary Poppins movie now, because I kind of now know how and what.

Though, I had read about the writer long time ago.
I'm glad they left a big part in there what really happened, granted, portrait a bit more friendlier, lol.

Watch the credits for those still seeing it, should hear original meeting recordings.

She didn't want Disney to do anything with Mary Poppins anymore, so I did find it odd the movie was made?
Since it is about Mary and herself.

Great actor performances!

Safila
January 22nd, 2014, 10:37 AM
Saving Mr banks .. mum and I cried in some parts :(

Azerane
February 5th, 2014, 10:48 AM
The Rescuers Down Under :D

King Simba
February 5th, 2014, 06:19 PM
Despicable Me.

KanuTGL