PDA

View Full Version : 2 Cents

Utora
November 2nd, 2005, 10:52 PM
I am making my 2 Cents to those I know on a good enough term, that I?d go to if something was killing me inside. I do not want everyone to think I know everyone, because the fact is I do not know everyone. It is not my choice to be selective, but there are very few here that I truly get on a hand and knee level with, and then there are some that I can express just, every day things with and then some. This does not mean that I should keep quite from any of the others. Consider me in the wrong for not placing you up here, for I have not set aside the courage or time to confront you with words, or even text.

Whitewolf [KA] : The first time we talked. I can barely remember how it all began. Slowly I became attached, and I?ve only recently realized that only you make me feel alive and real inside. Something not many people can do. I?d be more than willing to share my life with you for eternality, and you may call me foolish, but the thought of it makes me even happier. You are unique, honest, hard working, have a strong self character, and are humble. And what I like more, an aviator. :evilgrin:

Lt. Dan : The most random man on earth, other than me. But I?m not a man. I hope we understand that. :lol: You have a funny sense of mind, are very creative, and heartwarming. Dan the Man with the Disaster Plan always comes to mind haha. I?d like to say that whoever doesn?t know you, is missing a wonderful world of humor and satisfaction, or your money back guaranteed!

Roqy or Roqitts [Rqouivo] : I want to make a note, that I don?t say ROCKY when I spell Roqy. I say RO-KEE :lol: I just had to say that. You introduced me to this here LEA. You are a very humble and amazing person. I?d like to say, you?ve inspirited me to go on in life where I?d usually turn back and give up. Over the time I?ve been here at LEA, my entire character ahs changed because of you. You make take that any way you desire, but I find you true to life and true to others. That is a trait of wisdom beyond your years. Some live their entire life, and still could not amount up to your teachings. Thank you.

Ghalati : Some things are best left unsaid. That was not in any wrong form, but I cannot describe it here. You are a very charming person. Different, but unique and special to me. You were the first one I did an art request for, and you are the first one who really befriended me in, here on LEA. I just recollect you being my first true friend here. You?re a very kind and outward person. Keep it up.

Shenzi Hyena : Amazing. We had so much fun together. Sadly it seemed to break off after time. You are an amazing woman, a good banner maker, and a very interesting person indeed. A Wolverine Lover if I do recollect. :lol: I?d like to say thank you for being there for me. :hugs:

Ravoc : Yeah so you?ve been busy, and you won?t most likely see this. What gives. You?re a very firm Christian, a strong leader and a very mentally talented creation of God. Wisdom is what reads you, and you are very patient and understanding. God Bless you Ravitts. Do well in school, I know you have it in you.

Talli : I?m proud of you. You?re really keeping up things, in life and stuff from what we talk about. I?m also happy you?ve found love. You?re a good friend, and very nice to talk with. Thank you for the amazing songs. :lol: And the help with everything. I could never ask for more, and you poured out your heart with effort and kindness. Thank you all so much. :hugs:

More to come when my mind settles on it. I?ve been up for 28 hours doing a report on WWII.

http://tinypic.com/fa8u9d.jpg
http://tinypic.com/fa8ubo.jpg

Simba22
November 3rd, 2005, 12:31 AM
Congrats to all Roq and Shenzi aka Linkie rock my socks.:cheese: Wish I could talk to ya more Utora.

Aurelian
November 3rd, 2005, 01:05 AM
Roqy or Roqitts [Rqouivo] : I want to make a note, that I don?t say ROCKY when I spell Roqy. I say RO-KEE I just had to say that. You introduced me to this here LEA. You are a very humble and amazing person. I?d like to say, you?ve inspirited me to go on in life where I?d usually turn back and give up. Over the time I?ve been here at LEA, my entire character ahs changed because of you. You make take that any way you desire, but I find you true to life and true to others. That is a trait of wisdom beyond your years. Some live their entire life, and still could not amount up to your teachings. Thank you.

Roquitts? :haha: That's a new one. "Roqy" would tenichally be pronounced "row-key", because of the "y" at the end acting as a vowel and turning the "o" long. Either name works for me.

I have been though the whole suicidal thing. Feeling bad and pitying my past doesn't help anyone. I use my experience with the feelings to guide other people to the right solution. That is a adrenaline rush for me. To bad there are some people out there who see it as being a "goody two-shoes" or brown-noser instead. Life isn't about econmic sucsess, fame, money, or appearence. It is about sucsess within, and being the best you can be.

Linkie
November 3rd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Utora

Shenzi Hyena : Amazing. We had so much fun together. Sadly it seemed to break off after time. You are an amazing woman, a good banner maker, and a very interesting person indeed. A Wolverine Lover if I do recollect. :lol: I?d like to say thank you for being there for me. :hugs:

]

Awww thanks Utora thanks so much,you are an amzing,fun and you have a great sense of humur,you are brill and thanks for being such a great friend :D:hugs:

Daniel
November 3rd, 2005, 10:35 PM
thanks for the comment utora :hugs:

Utora
November 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
MK, annnd it's still growing :lol:

KTL At the time I orignally wrote this thread, I didn't even know you haha. But through yahoo apparently that changed. You're a very true friend, and very fun to talk with. I look forward to you signing on every day, when I"m not at school that is XD. You're just the best I've got so far! :hugs:

Fendi-Gunter-Zack-Darth Feces :lol: I always get called Darth Feces, and I think the title fits you so well, in a nice way of course. :cheese: You are soooo humorus, and kind all the time. I love chattin with yea on MSN, and just talkin' about nothing hahaha. A truly amazing pal, and I'm glad to know you ;) :hugs:

LionLoverSam We've only recently started 'interacting' with eachother. But I think you're truly a very kind and generous person, as well as humble. It's too bad we don't talk so much, but I am always busy these days. :( Thank you for being my friend :hugs:

And this thread is always growing ^^

Raize
November 18th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Utora

Ravoc : Yeah so you?ve been busy, and you won?t most likely see this. What gives. You?re a very firm Christian, a strong leader and a very mentally talented creation of God. Wisdom is what reads you, and you are very patient and understanding. God Bless you Ravitts. Do well in school, I know you have it in you.

Proved you wrong :evilgrin: I did end up seeing this.

And thank you btw. Hmm.. you call me a leader? You're not the first to, but I personally don't see that in myself. So when you call me one, I shall take that as great praise as I consider a leader to be something of importance. So, many thanks and I'm semi-speechless (obviously not completely speechless or I wouldn't be writing this now would I?).