PDA

View Full Version : Foursquare

Guntur
June 14th, 2011, 10:18 PM
https://foursquare.com/

Anyone into Foursquare social network? Discuss here about the advantage on Foursquare. =)

Azerane
June 15th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Nope, never heard of it :p I was hoping we were going to be discussing the schoolyard game foursqaure or handball. Nevermind :lol:

Vidan
June 15th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I use Foursquare regularly, but I'm not even sure why. There are specials for being a "mayor" of a place or just for checking in, but I've never really bothered to take advantage of them. It's something to do and a way to let people on Twitter know where I'm at (if it's somewhere special -- posting all your check-ins to Twitter can be obnoxious).

Guntur
June 17th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Indeed, for me it's a notification for our current location, I hardly post their "tweet" but regularly post my location whenever I go!

ThiagoPE
April 27th, 2013, 12:08 AM
can i be your friend there fendi?

Utora
April 27th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Lweek introduced me to it offhand so I have joined and will utilize it and then give feedback on it.
How do you add other people?

:embarassed:

Guntur
April 27th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Sure. BUT, I already deleted my apps because it just take too much of my memory or resources of my phone. =(

ThiagoPE
April 28th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Mufasa. Assuming you are using the android mobile version, look for a button with tree withe strips in the upper left corner of your fours square app, then click add friends, you may add them using the options that is shown there.
Please fendi, tell me your username there as I could not found you by your Facebook account.
If you want to be followed mufasa, please tell me your me there as I can't type it (I'm assuming your name there is written with Cyrillic alphabet which my computer don't support)

Guntur
April 28th, 2013, 05:24 PM
You're such a s..... It's Zuleffendi Z. :lol: You can see me on my black T.

Lweek
April 28th, 2013, 06:58 PM
My request for Guntur is still pending :) I requested Mufasa I guess :3 Mine name there is "Vladimir Belohradsky, Liberec" I guess :)

Utora
April 28th, 2013, 10:45 PM
I added everyone here, and you got it right Lweek. :cheese:

I'm not in Cyrillic, my name there is Alexis Zacharko

ThiagoPE
April 30th, 2013, 03:36 AM
ok, sorry

Utora
April 30th, 2013, 04:48 AM
ok, sorry

You shouldn't be sorry. Zach is intentionally troublesome.

:lol: