PDA

View Full Version : Graduation!

Shadow
June 9th, 2011, 03:52 PM
WOHO! FINNELY! After 3 whole extra years, im finnely graduating ! finnely after being told all throwout my life in school that i would never become something i graduate AND with Moderate/good grades! AND have the main part in a movie! Whos that for not becoming anything!:kovusmile:

After fighting for so long and not giving up, (god iv been close) I finnely graduate! I graduate Graduate!!

För vi har tagit studenten!! WOHO! :lalala:

I CANT BELIVE IT!.. really..i mean tomorrow i will be running down some huge stairs and after that i finnely graduate!. i dont think it settles till now.

this is somewhat un-realistic for me really i mean WOW! im creating this thread now becouse i prob wont be able to do anything for 2 days after my graduation , too much spirits :p

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:cheese:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Congrats Shadow!
:cheese: :cool:

Sadiki
June 9th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Congratz Shadow... isn't proving world wrong fun? ;)

Thought I do think you could have just shouted this in Accomplishment thread... :confused: but maybe that is just me.

Anyways, congratulations again... don't drown yourself in alcohol.. it kills braincell you know, you don't want to erase everything you learned in past 3 years in just 2 days of celebrating that :cheese:

Ngatuny
June 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Congratulations Shadow!

King Simba
June 9th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Congrats Shads! All the best for your long awaited graduation. ;)

Azerane
June 10th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Congrats shadow, that's fantastic to hear! :D Don't celebrate too hard ;)

Safila
June 10th, 2011, 02:22 AM
You finally did it, awesome :cheese:

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/249834311/Light_Box_Foster_s.jpg

Leorgathar
June 10th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Congratulations Shadow! :cheese: Graduating does feel awesome, and I'm glad you achieved that :)

Aurelian
June 10th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Congrats to Shadow and everybody else who graduated/s this month!

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/files/10944118.jpg