PDA

View Full Version : Old Cubs, New Tricks

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
:bleen: Yep, this the teen Cubs on the Block thread. Join if you dare... (Gonna post Merra's info in a sec ^^)

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 12:22 PM
So we post info first? Good oh, I'll wait for ya to reply:D

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Okay, almost finished Merra's pic...hehe, Im rushing it a bit...

Mizani
October 8th, 2005, 12:46 PM
So do we post character info, or what? I'm confuzzled.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I'm doing info and a pic of her.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Gah! Can't draw!!! Ugh. Ended up too rushed and seriously weird. The neck is too thick. Oh well, just ignore that...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Isieria/Merra2.jpg

Name: Merra Shaztheri-Ofayn Daeren-Mererren
Fur Colour: Red
Eye Colour: It's a secret...
Tail Tuft: Red/White/Dark Red
Dislikes: Being alone, annoying people (or lions, whatever)
Relatives: Dead
Friends: Mtuezi, Taka, Rashu, Taugadi, Mala
History: Won't say, only to her good friends...
Personality: Bubbly, friendly, cheerful, generous and outgoing

Anything else..?

Ashara
October 8th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Name:Taka
Fur Colour:Reddish brown
Eye Colour:Green
Tail Tuft:Black
Dislikes:Being crowded, his brother and father
Relatives:Mufasa-brother, Ahadi-father, and Uru-mother
Friends: Mteuzi, Taugadi,Rashu,Mala
History:Born into the pride, prince of it.
Personality:Kind of kept to himself, a superior attitude, can seem stuck up.

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Ashara
Friends: Mteuzi, Taugadi,Rashu,Mala
[/B]

*Coughs*

Avalon
October 8th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Here's Rashu's info :cheese:, with a picci:
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Avalon/Rashu.jpg
((Imagine him with just mane on the neck and chest xP))

Name: Rashu
Fur Colour: Orange...
Eye Colour: Yellow..
Mane: brown
Tail Tuft: brown
Likes: Stargazeing, being with girls, swimming, and adventure.
Dislikes: Hatred, liars and fire..
Relatives: unknown...
Friends: Merra, Mtuezi, Taugadi, Mala. Has a tense relationship to Taka...
History: Might be told as the story developes
Personality: Smart, protective, friendly, has a soft spot for girls...

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Avalon

Friends: Mtuezi, Taugadi, Mala. Has a tense relationship to Taka...

*Coughs yet AGAIN*

Why does everybody forget poor Merra? :alone:

Avalon
October 8th, 2005, 04:30 PM
:gasp: I am sorry Merra.. there it's fixed:cheese:

Merra'sSieria
October 8th, 2005, 04:41 PM
:hakuna: Whee! :D

Ashara
October 8th, 2005, 11:38 PM
:nukawha: I forgot Merra! Sorry!

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Name: Mteuzi
Fur Colour: Creamy brown
Eye Colour: Red
Tail Tuft: Dark Brown
Likes: Listening to stories of past Kings, hunting, hanging out with her friends, exploring and the ocasional star gaze.
Dislikes: Stuck up lions, Hyena's and seeing her friends hurt/sad.
Relatives: Mother lives in the Pride. Father died when she was an infant. She considers her friends her family.
Friends: Merra, Taka, Rashu, Mala & Taugadi.
History: When she was born, her father was killed. Her mother has raised her well up until this point, but now she learns lifes lessons by herself or with her friends.
Personality: Friendly and energetic, Mteuzi loves a good game. She's usually in a chipper mood, unless somene happens to tick her off.

I'll post a picture later ok?:D

Merra'sSieria
October 9th, 2005, 09:04 AM
:nukawha: I forgot Merra! Sorry!

Lol, s'okay ^^ :evilgrin:

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 09:23 AM
So when do we start?

Merra'sSieria
October 9th, 2005, 10:40 AM
Er...now? Okay. Now.

Merra stretched out, extending her claws and opening her jaws wide in a huge yawn.
"Mtu? You up yet?" She padded over and poked Mteuzi. She bounded around excitedly. "Can't wait for breakfast, I'm STARVED!" She accidentally startled a young cub, and she patted it in apology.

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 11:33 AM
((ooc: Yay))
Mteuzi opened one eye, to peer cautiously at the being who had woken her up. A young female lioness, who had a mass of hair that covered her face, was staring down at her.

"Mer, your to energetic in the morning" She grinned at her slyly, before showing off her set of stunningly white teeth as she yawned. She lifted herself onto her creamy beige paws and lightly shook her head to wake herself up.
Mteuzi had changed from when she was a cub. Her pelt had unusually taken on a lighter shade of brown, and her eyes sparkled with matured youth. Her slender legs showed that she was a hunting lioness, and Mteuzi very much enjoyed the thrill of a good hunt. Her tail brushed the ground lightly behind her, and she groomed her paw.

She looked up at Merra again, and smirked.

"Is anyone in the hunting party even awake yet?"

Avalon
October 9th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Rashu where sleeping mostly outside the den, he had been doing this since the day his mane started to show itself, now it convers both his neck and some of his chest. Normally Rashu should have been up hours ago, but like all teenagers morning lazyness had put his mark on him. The orange teen utterd a low yawn with a long stretch, Rashu opend his eyes as he heard some comotion comming from inside the den. Hmm it seems like the girls are up already... Rashu mumbled to himself as he rose to his paws and padded into the den. "Hello ladies..." Rashu said with a small smile as he approched Merra and Metuzi..

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Mteuzi turned her head to see Rashu coming out of the den. She smiled at her friend.

"Morning Ras, sleep well?"
She grinned at her friend and then at the horizon to see where the sun was.

Avalon
October 9th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Rashu smiled widely, "Well yeah for the most part, but it could have been better.." the orange teen replied with a toothis grin, looking at Mteuzi. "Soo what are two nice ladies as your self doing on a fine morning like this.." Rashu said and sat down beside Mteuzi with wide smile across his muzzle...

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Mteuzi looked back at Rashu as he sat down next to her.

"Well Mer's hungry, so as soon as the rest of the hunting party wakes up, we'll go hunting" She grinned at Rashu again, and then at Merra. Her cubhood smile was something that she sported on her face when she was a cheerful mood.

"I told you it was to early to hunt Mer" She smirked at her friend, as she began to wonder where the rest of her friends were.

She looked back at Rashu.

"Got anything planned for the day Ras?" She questioned him, one eye brow raised.

Avalon
October 9th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"Ah hunting.." Rashu smiled gently, looking briefly at Merra before back at Mteuzi, as he heard her question he looked out at the elephant graveyard. "The Hyenas, they are getting restless and now they rarely obey the borderlaws, soo I guess I'll be haveing the border watch today.." Rashu said uttering sigh, to Rashu borderguarding wasn't he's most faveorite job but atleast it was much more exciteing than cub-sitting. "Soo that would mostly be what I'll be doing today.." Rashu said with a handsome smile looking at Mteuzi..

Merra'sSieria
October 9th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"Too early?! It's never too early!" Merra pounced on a stone. "I wish the others would hurry up..."

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Mteuzi smirked at Rashu.

"Sounds kinda boring if you ask me" She winked at him, before padding up next to Merra.

"Yeah, well their all late sleepers, especially Taka"

Merra'sSieria
October 9th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"Lil' lazies.." Merra knocked the stone at Mtuezi, meaning for her to bat it back with her paw.

Mizani
October 9th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Mteuzi used her fast hunting reflexes to knock the stone back at Merra, hoping that her friend wouldn't miss it.

"Well they don't have many things to do, so I guess theres no point in them getting up early"

Merra'sSieria
October 9th, 2005, 01:23 PM
"I guess..." Merra batted the stone back to Mteuzi. "If only they'd let me go by myself! I could do it on my own..."

Mizani
October 10th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Mteuzi nodded at her friends frustration, while catching the stone in her teeth. She let the rock drop out of her mouth, and she layed down so she could toss it between her paws.

"Well I am allowed to go out and hunt, but its a limited area, and the game there is sparce"

She flicked her tail around a few times, letting it flip from side to side.

She looked up and Merra again.

"Do you think Taka is annoyed that he won't become King?"

She had been thinking about it a few nights ago, when she had heard of a story of a lion who killed his brother to get to the throne. It troubled Mteuzi slightly, and she wanted her best friends opinion.

Avalon
October 10th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Rashu showd a small yawn, before he rose to his paws, and slowly walked down from the pride rock promontory and out into the savanna towards the elephant graveyard. As he approched the border he gave a slient nod to the curret guard who stood up and made his way back to Pride Rock. Rashu sat down on the hill survaying the rather empty barrenland before him. "This gonna be a long day..." Rashu thought with a low sigh, not takeing his eyes off the outlands...

Merra'sSieria
October 10th, 2005, 05:54 PM
((OOC: Woot! 600 posts!!))
"Well, Mtuezi..." Anyone who had known Merra for at least five seconds would know that she was about to go into a vebal essay. "I think the whole monarchy and who is in it at any one time is only because of one factor, 'Accident of birth.' Basically, Taka was born in the right place at the wrong time. He very well may think that if only he were next in line...He might be annoyed, I don't know. But what if he doesn't even want to be king? It then might be a welcome relief..."

Avalon
October 10th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Rashu was beginning to doze off there sat watching the empty outlands, "This is soo frikin BORING!!" Rashu mutterd with an annoyed sigh as he turned his gaze downwards and saw to his suprised an hyena crossing the border. Rashu blinked a few times assureing himself that what he saw was indeed happending. And with a deep snarl he jumped down the hill and rushed towards the inturdeing hyena. "You there!! Halt!!" Rashu growled as ran towards the creature, as he got closer he could clearly see that the hyena was old. The old hyena turned seeing the lion running towards it, it's ears flatten backwards and it slowly back off. The teen walked up before the hyena and glared down at it, "Why are you disobeying the borderlaws?? filth!" Rashu snarled bareing his teeth at the hyena, "Please my dear lion... let me pass, I am old and weak I don't mean any harm I just need water and food.." the hyena replied with a weak voice frowning. Rashu bit his lip, "I am not sure if I can let you pass..." Rashu said hesetateing, even though he had to admit he felt remorse for the creature.

"Please my noble lion, just for this day, and I will never voilate the laws ever again, I am pleadeing you with my life.." the old hyena whimpered, looking at the teen with a frown. Rashu kept slient for a while before he utterd a low sigh, "Alright... I'll let you pass, but only for this day, and just a warning, stay away form the large stone kopje.." Rashu said looking the old hyena over. "Oh Thank you!! bless you my dear boy.." the hyena beamed, "No problem.. but you better get going, before someone see us.. my shift is soon over.." Rashu said and hushed the hyena forward. "I promise you, my dear lion that your kindness will not go unnoticed, I am Maya btw.." the old hyena smiled before she ran off into the savanna leaveing Rashu behind. "Well that was unusual.." Rashu thought as he walked up the hill again and sat down eyeing Pride Rock in the distance...

Katse
October 10th, 2005, 08:05 PM
((Haha, I'm so late.:idiot: ))
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Katse/TaugadiModelSheet.jpg
Just imagine her looking like a young adolescent, kinda like Kiara-ish.
Name: Taugadi
Fur Colour: Light French Gray
Eye Colour: Deep Brown
Tail Tuft: Dark French Gray
Likes: Anything to do with her Friends(especially Taka*winkwinknudgebudge*:p)
Dislikes: Mistreating of herself and any other
Relatives: n/a
Friends: Mtuezi, Taka, Rashu, Merra, and Mala(but that seems to be wearing thin)
History: Taugadi has lived with the Prideland pride as long as she could remember. She never really had a mother or father to care for her, but the lionesses of the pride made sure that she was attended to. Her closest friend is Taka, whom she seems to be developing quite the crush to. However, when she's in love, she's blind to all negative things about the crush in question, so she hasn't really taken notice of how Taka is becoming.
Personality: Cheerful; optimistic; a bit naiave(think Kiara, but less ditzier)
----
Brown eyes fluttered open when the light of the sun flooded into the cave. She slowly lifted her head, letting out a good, long yawn. She lazily stood to her feet, leaning forward to stretch the still sleeping muscles of her hind legs. Dark brownish gray toes padded out of the cave, looking up into the sky. It was a beautiful morning.

Taugadi seemed to be getting a bit more lazy about getting up in the morning. Sometimes, she was the last to awaken. She supposed it was all part of being an adolescent. She smiled at the thought of how she'd grown. She was old enough now to begin to take care of herself, even if she was still a bit younger than her peers. Just think, soon she'd maybe even be able to have cubs. In her own privacy, Taugadi would daydream about maybe even Taka being the father((hopeless romantic:P)).

Black rimmed ears perked to see her friends, Merra and Mteuzi, in the distance. A small smile appeared on her cream maw and she trotted down to greet them. "Hey, guys!" she said as she approached, not looking very tired anymore.

Merra'sSieria
October 10th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Tau! How're ya doin'?" Merra bounded up to Taugadi.

Melody of Scar
October 11th, 2005, 12:55 AM
(( Wow, I missed things.

Name:Mala
Fur Colour: Soft light brown, beige underbelly, thin reddish triangle going from her forehead and ending in a point between her shoulder blades.
Eye Colour:Red on yellow
Tail Tuft: Brown
Dislikes: Nothing outwardly.
Relatives: Ambika - mother and Iniko - father, both long dead.
Friends: The others ( don't want feelings hurt! xD )
History: Mala was born to Iniko and Ambika, the two lions who took up an allegience with the hyenas against King Mohatu. She still returns to her homeland sometimes, just for the memories it provides of her parents, but she usually sleeps outside of Pride Rock. As she's grown she's become more, not less, reclusive and is less inclined to spend her days with her friends, instead turning her mind to other devious ideas that have recently begun to take over. Namely, becoming Queen of something.
Personality: Loner, but is usually happy when she's with her friends for a while. She's become more serious and is slowly becoming hateful. ))

Mala's sharp-edged face poked up over a rock, her red and yellow eyes studying the abolescents not too far away. She had felt a rift developing, especially between Taugadi and herself, and thought that maybe today she should leave the lioness to have her Taka.

She stalked off bitterly, waving her tail slowly behind her. The tail brush seems to have fluffed out more than the normal Prideland cubs, which suited her fine - the less she looked like them, the better.

She jumped up onto a tall rock and stood regally atop of it, studying the lands before her. A cool breeze blew and she turned her head against it towards the lands now presented to her, the Outlands. They were termite infested and disgusting, but sometimes she felt drawn to it. It was a new place to explore and had many caves to hide in, but she could never imagine living there like some of the Pride's exiled members once had to. Ambika once told her she was forced to live there for a period of time before she found Iniko.

Mala snorted and stretched out over the rock, turning her eyes away from it and staring forwards. She decided to hunt soon, since an unusual thirst for blood was whetting the young lioness' appetite. She sank her claws into the stone as she yawned, closing her eyes and listening to the silence around her; even the sound of the adolescents, still cubs at heart, was far off in the distance now.

Mizani
October 11th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Katse
Brown eyes fluttered open when the light of the sun flooded into the cave. She slowly lifted her head, letting out a good, long yawn. She lazily stood to her feet, leaning forward to stretch the still sleeping muscles of her hind legs. Dark brownish gray toes padded out of the cave, looking up into the sky. It was a beautiful morning.

Taugadi seemed to be getting a bit more lazy about getting up in the morning. Sometimes, she was the last to awaken. She supposed it was all part of being an adolescent. She smiled at the thought of how she'd grown. She was old enough now to begin to take care of herself, even if she was still a bit younger than her peers. Just think, soon she'd maybe even be able to have cubs. In her own privacy, Taugadi would daydream about maybe even Taka being the father((hopeless romantic:P)).

Black rimmed ears perked to see her friends, Merra and Mteuzi, in the distance. A small smile appeared on her cream maw and she trotted down to greet them. "Hey, guys!" she said as she approached, not looking very tired anymore.
Mteuzi grinned and perked her ears up.

"Heya Tau, what took you so long?"

She smirked at her friend playfully, deciding to drop the Taka question she had asked Merra earlier.

"We're going hunting, wanna come along? That is as soon as everyone else wakes up"

Merra'sSieria
October 11th, 2005, 02:41 PM
((OOC:I did answer it! Or rather, Merra did... ))

Mizani
October 12th, 2005, 09:52 AM
((ooc: Hehe, sorry, didn't notice ya post before Katse's))

Avalon
October 12th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Rashu turned as he heard some rushlig in the grass behind him. As he turned he saw a lion comming up to him. "Great you came.." Rashu said with a small sigh of relife, and begun to slowly walk back to Pride Rock. "And no nothing really interesting has happend.." Rashu added as he hasten his trott back to the pride. What he said wasn't true though since it had indeed happend something, but Rashu didn't want the fact that he had let an hyena into the pridelands get noticed. Since that certainly meant he had explain himself to the King and that was something he clearly dispiced witch also could force him to lie, witch Rashu rarely did. The young teen approched the Pride Rock and walked up on the promontory and laid down on the cool ground, uttering a slight yawn and dozeingly eyeing the outlands...

Katse
October 12th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Hey," Taugadi repeated as her friends greeted her. Her smile became wider, "I'm doin' good, thanks."

Taugadi let out a sheepish laugh with a grin to match at Mteuzi's first question. "Yeah, well," she said with a shrug, "I guess I slept in again today!"

"Sure," Taugadi answered at the question of joining them for a hunt, "who're we waiting for now?... Other than me, that is." She let out another slightly embarrassed giggle.

She sat down in her spot, leaning back to stretch her front limbs. "So..." she questioned curiously after a while, "where are the boys? I'd expect at least Rashu to be up by now."

Merra'sSieria
October 13th, 2005, 06:49 AM
"Rashus out on watch, y'know, making sure nothing eeeebil comes outta the outlands..." Merra laughed.

Ashara
October 15th, 2005, 07:17 PM
(Eek! I'm so late! Sorry guys :-/)
Taka rose his head at nearly noon, and stretched. His limbs were sore, but he shrugged that off. Standing up, he saw that all of the other cubs were already up, apparently waiting for them. He plodded over, dizzily choosing his steps.

Merra'sSieria
October 15th, 2005, 08:06 PM
"Mornin' Taka" Merra winked at him.

Mizani
October 16th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Mteuzi grinned at the sight of another friend.

"Hey Taka, what took you so long?" She asked him, padding over to where his groggy steps had taken him so far.

Ashara
October 16th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Taka looked up at the excited cubs, and shrugged. "I was up most of the night" he explained, and sat a few feet from them.

Merra'sSieria
October 16th, 2005, 04:42 PM
"Ooh, what were you doing then?" Merra laughed, nudging Mtuezi.

Ashara
October 17th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Taka glared at Merra, knowing what she was getting at. "Spending time with my brother and dad, thank you very much" he said in an arrogant voice, wryly smiling at her.

Katse
October 17th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Taugadi had noticed Taka approaching the group, and looking very groggy at that. She let out a cheerful, "hey, Taka," and trotted with the others over to him. She stood at Merra's side, simply listening to the conversation.

At Taka explaining what he did last night, Taugadi asked curiously, "was it another one of those talks you guys always have? You know, those Great Kings things?"

((*blockofwriters*X.x))

Ashara
October 18th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Taka sighed and said,"Yeah. Another one of those 'You're so amazing Mufasa! So strong, and brave! And...and-Oh, Taka. Yes. You're unique in your own special way.'" He mocked his father, deepening his voice at appropriate times.

Merra'sSieria
October 18th, 2005, 08:33 PM
"Poor Taka..." Merra made fun of him no longer, knowing the appropriate times for a laugh, and this was not one of them.

Ashara
October 18th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Taka shrugged, and said,"He's been doing it since the day I was born. I'm used to it now."

Mizani
October 19th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Mteuzi shook her head.

"Well its still not right" She muttered. Mufasa had to be strong and brave, he was groomed from birth. But Taka was naturally smart, and his parents took rather little notice of him, minus his mothers natural instinct to compliment her son.

Mteuzi twitched her ears, not wanting to venture into a conversation about Taka's parents, she decided now that she should change the subject.

"So how about we go and do a bit of exploring before breakfast?" She asked in a cheery voice, trying to lift her friends spirits.

Melody of Scar
October 20th, 2005, 12:12 AM
Mala appeared suddenly at the group, her muzzle and claws coated with blood, a vicious look in her eyes. She glared at Taugadi standing so close to Taka then began to lick the blood clean off her muzzle, deliberately leaving it still on her claws. When she felt clean enough she moved over to Taka, sitting next to him silently. She had nothing to say on the subject of his parents or brother; she had a sense of hatred for Mufasa, but only because she had begun to care so deeply for Taka - not admitting it to anyone, of course - and she knew he was being overshadowed by his bigger brother.

Her only siblings were the hyenas that she had grown up with, and being a lioness she had a natural advantage over them, so she didn't know what it felt like to be overshadowed. Even Shenzi would go along with her at every turn, despite her high position in the motley group.

She looked sideways at Taka, drumming her claws on the ground as she waited for something to happen either to give her an excuse to go it alone or a chance to be close to Taka and especially Taugadi - she didn't like the way she'd been looking at him lately.

Mizani
October 20th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Mteuzi noticed a sleek lioness padding up to them. She'd known come to know the beige cub as 'Mala'. To be truthful, Mteuzi didn't like Mala. Her red glowing eyes scared her, and that vicious look she had after a hunt sent chills up her spine. Though she had tried to be friendly as possible, there was always something that wasn't right about Mala. She also noticed that she was very protective of Taka. Taugadi recently had a thing for Taka, and Mala would always send cold stares at her when she wasn't looking.

"Hey Mala, whats up?" She asked, trying to keep her cheerful tone.

Ashara
October 20th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Taka noticed Mala, and smirked to himself. The tan lioness was rather morbid, but he had to admit she was pretty. "Been hunting...?"

Katse
October 20th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Taugadi had stayed silent the entirety of the conversation. She felt she had nothing to add to it, so didn't want to waster her breath. She did feel sorry for Taka, even if she had never really known what it was like to experience the favoritism of parents.

When Mala had arrived, Taugadi's nose wrinkled for a second. She never liked anything to do with hurt and death, especially blood. She wondered how on earth Mala could deal with the stuff all over her. It would make Taugadi feel nausiated. She still didn't say anything, words not coming to her at the moment((me neither.x_x))

Melody of Scar
October 20th, 2005, 08:32 PM
Mala noticed the look Taugadi gave her and smirked, licking a bloodied claw slowly before turning her gaze to Mteuzi. She didn't respond for a moment, savoring the taste in her mouth, before she replaced the paw. Her voice had once been smooth but had grown to be a little harsher as she aged - most likely due to her parents and the majority of her friends being hyenas. She responded casually to her - she knew she could terrify the lioness with a simple gaze, but had no real reason to today. Taugadi was once again the object of her odium.

"Nothing."

Her answer was short and simple. She had no real reason to say much else to Mteuzi when she would be saying the rest of it to Taka. She turned a sly look to him, her voice a wickedly silky purr as she spoke to him.

"If you could call it that. There was a zebra that was injured or old - I don't know which - but there wasn't much of a hunt." She let it linger at that, smirking. "I would have saved some for you, but there wasn't much left after Shenzi and Ed found me." She carefully licked at another claw, looking down thoughtfully. It was more of her finding her adopted family, but that wasn't important and they didn't really need to know that.

Ashara
October 20th, 2005, 09:45 PM
Taka nodded, and said,"I'm starving now...thanks Mala". He looked from Taugadi to Mala, knowing that there was some tenseness between the two.

Kovu The Lion
October 20th, 2005, 10:11 PM
((ooc: eeeerrrr xX i'm totally confused.. Where would I sign up characters for this RP at? And is it already to late to sign up characters? Was just wanting to know ^^ Sounds like fun :3))

Ashara
October 20th, 2005, 10:26 PM
(It's not too late ^_^ You can put your character info on here.)

Kovu The Lion
October 20th, 2005, 10:30 PM
((ooc: Okay ^^ I'll start making up a character then :E... I'll probably post it sometime Tomorrow night or something xP It takes me a while.. I hate making up charries >_>!))

Ashara
October 20th, 2005, 10:35 PM
(LOL Okay)

Mizani
October 21st, 2005, 06:37 AM
((ooc: *sigh* you always hate making up characters KTL;) Your so lazy:p))

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 01:07 AM
((ooc: Okay mates, Got my charry done ^^!

Name: Tekua (Means Fire in English)
Fur Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Tail color: Burgande
Muzzle, Paw color: White
BackGround: Tekua As a child left his Pride, The Jamashi Pride, To come find a better suited place to live, as he hated everything about his homelands, and his parents. His life there bored him extremely and he wanted something exciting out of his cubhood, Not just sit around and watch adults carry on endless conversations that made no point. Then one day he stumbled upon the Pride Lands, He has no friends right now, He has just arrived at the Pride Lands by pure chance, And hopes to use this as his new haven, A place to call home.

Personality: He is very Couragous, Brave, And will take action if the cause arrives to do so, When it comes to meeting new friends and other creatures, he finds it a joy to befriend them immediatly if possible. He's very friendly also, and would never harm even a fly, Unless he was told to do so by someone superior to him. He is also bi-sexual, if theres a problem with that, we can change that xP... Just thought it would make it interesting oOoO..

I hope thats enough Info, If not.. I'll add some more stuff! If its bad info and you don't like it, Tell me and I will change it for you :D!))

Ashara
October 23rd, 2005, 01:36 AM
(Looks good to me ^_^)

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 01:39 AM
((ooc: I just made this a new post since you posted ahead of it ^^! I'll go back and edit the post out of the character profiles xP so here it is! :D! Thanks for approving!))

Tekua looked on at the green grasses and tree's that swayed as the wind blew in the Pride Lands, as he stared on at the edge, still standing half way in The Outlands and Half his upper body in the Pride Lands. He wondered if he should step paw into the lands, or wait to see if someone came to ask permission before going in, If for one thing that he did learn from his parents, was that you should respect all elders, and Obey any rules that they had set there. And never cross into territory that you don't know for it could get you into serious trouble, But Tekua's Interest and curiousity was now at its peak and he could hardly contain himself to get inside this new land and explore, For he could see standing in the Savannah in some tall grasses a herd of Antelopes, and his stomach was growling hungrily, He licked his licks hungrily but stood still, Not wanting to approach or kill anything in these unknown lands to him, For it might be a rule not to kill at a certain time, Like his homelands, or that you should not kill and let the other Lions or Lioness kill, Or if there was a set number of groups who should do the killing at a certain time.

"Its so.. magnificent.." Tekua whispered lowly. the wind blew in his face and with it, The scent of the Antelopes that he could see and it made him drool, His stomach and his mind telling him to run forwards claws unsheathed and satisfy his ongoing lust for food. He lowered his head to stare down at his Snow white Paws, his muzzle was also the same color, and many a lions he met along his travels told him his fur reminded them of Fire, Because it was a dark red, Some even said it reminded them of Blood.

He shook his head left and right trying to get his mind off of the food, and the other animals that he could now see, Then he took his chance, He staked it all and set paw into the Pride Lands, and with each step that he took, He began to get more couragious (Sp?) and started in what was almost a face paced trot, admiring the beauty of the lands. He saw before him now, Far away from him, A blue glint, and what seemed to be an orb of light appearing off the surface, He knew what it was, and he ran faster towards the water that was before him, and soon he was standing next to it, staring down at his reflection at the water, and the many fish that lived inside the Watering hole. Then he thought of how bad it was to be a fish, For where ever they are born, They are trapped their forever, It was there home.. Yet also, Their Prison. They couldn't go anywhere else other than that one body of water, Unless they were born in the ocean, and not a small pond or lagoon like this one. He lowered his head to the surface of the water, and his breath against it's surface created ripples that were circular and they shot outwards scaring the fish to the other side of the water away from him. He slowly let his tongue touch the cool water and started lapping at its surface, Feeling the cool and refreshing liquid run down his throat and down into his stomach, It awakened his sore muscles and brought life to him almost instantaniosly (another SP?) a smile appeared upon his muzzle as he lifted his head from the body of water, having quinched his thirst just fine he noticed something that he had never seen before, a humongous mountain, Or thats what it seemed to be to him, But then upon further inspection he noticed it was just a huge pile of rocks that formed a home almost, It was reigning tall and it looked almost Proud as it stretched a while into the Pride Lands, and he thought this was what the Pride that lived far from the Outlands had been telling him about, Home to a great king, and magnificent Pride-Pride Rock.

He marveled at its figure for what seemed to be an eternity, He adverted his gaze from the Rock and onto where the Pride Lands still stretched out, His mind was still blown away by the vastness of the lands, This place was much bigger than any other Pride he had visited before, and it surpassed his own by far! He started to turn away from the Watering hole and started to walk back out into the Tall grasses, Wandering meanlessly as he went, Looking back left and right as he walked admiring the many creatures that lived here, and the plants that were here.. It would make.. The perfect place to call home.

Ashara
October 23rd, 2005, 01:58 AM
Taka scented another male. Suprisingly, he didn't really care. Unlike his brother and father, he knew that the occasional lion would pass through.

Mizani
October 23rd, 2005, 02:14 AM
Mteuzi lifted her nose up into the air. The scent of another male in the area met her nose. Worry crossed her mind but she decided to follow the smell in case it was some form of danger. She padded over to the front of Priderock to spot Rashu, but she looked out for a second to see a red lion at the base.
His bold red fur contrasted with his white muzzle and paws. He was about her age, and he didn't seem like a threat. Even if he intended harm, Rashu could take him down, she was sure.

Kovu The Lion
October 23rd, 2005, 03:05 AM
Tekua continued looking on as he walked more and the Rock he had saw before came into full view, he stopped, Something was near. He raised his muzzle into the air, Scenting the air trying to catch a scent of an animal, Whether it be in front of him, or anywhere around him, Soon the scent of a Lioness caught his attention, She seemed to smell rather... Nice, Not a very sweet scent, That would mean she was young, but it was a scent kind of like his sister's almost, An Adolescent smell. He turned around in a 360 looking each way trying to find out where the scent was coming from, Then a thought came to his mind.

What if she has seen me.. That can't be good news.. Especially if its the queen's daughter or something.. What if I get in trouble.. Wait.. What am I talking about.. I don't care if I do.. I'll just go somewhere else Tekua thought to himself, A smirk now set on his muzzle. Then the wind blew to his right and with it carried the scent of the Lioness he was looking for, He turned in the direction that the wind was blowing, and it was now blowing straight at his face and he had to close his eyes, it was almost forcing his eyes shut so he squinted and through his half closed eyes, He spotted her, Not to far away from him stood a Lioness, Who's fur was that of a brownish color, Very shiney, It showed she liked to keep herself clean and that she groomed a lot. He could barely see the color of her eyes, but he made them out when the wind stopped blowing and he could open his eyes fully, Her eyes with Red, Like the color of his favorite thing- Blood.

He stood staring at the Lioness wondering whether or not to approach her, He had no doubts in mind, and could probably take on half of this Pride if he needed to, One on one that is.. If they were to ambush him.. You could call him out then and there. He just shrugged at the thought and started to padd forward to where the Lioness was standing in the grass, His Couragous side now showing, When he was close enough to her, He spoke so she could hear him, Not an ounce of fear could be found in his voice, and he spoke rather.. Dully.

"Hello there.... Do you live here?" He asked The Brown Lioness that was now not even five feet away from him. He plainly sat down on the grass, Swishing his tail behind him back and forth across the ground.

Mizani
October 23rd, 2005, 07:52 AM
((ooc: I hope you realize that Mteuzi is sitting on the top of Pride rocks stairs, so I don't think Tekua could see her eyes))
Mteuzi looked as the stranger neared. Rogue was the first thing that came to mind, and she eyed him suspiciously as he sat down. At closer inspection to the dull expression on his face, the lion seemed like the kind who didn't care about much. Whether that was a good thing or not, Mteuzi wasn't sure of.
She then observed him as he spoke, and then opened her mouth to speak.

"What is it to you rogue? Why should you need to know?"

She stared into his blue eyes, before letting her red orbs float over to Rashu who was lying down on the promontory.

"Hey Ras, theres some lion down there. Little help please?" She asked him in a quieter voice so the Tekua couldn't hear here.

Ashara
October 23rd, 2005, 05:27 PM
Taka's attention peaked when the adolescent walked right through his lands, and even dared to come up to Pride Rock. Normally he wouldn't care if Tekua had just walked along the borders, but this was too much. At first, he thought he might lunge at the male, but that wouldn't be the dignified thing to do. So instead, he walked over to him, head held proudly.

Melody of Scar
October 24th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Mala wrinkled her nose at the male then stood and followed Taka. If he offered a threat she would be swift to jump him. Not to protect anyone, but simply to tear into him. Oh, she loved attacking males - she thoroughly enjoyed taking them down a notch in the social structure and shattering their egos.

(( Short post, I'm all written out. X.X ))

Ashara
October 24th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Taka noted that Mala was following him; this was good. She could easily rip apart a full grown male if it had been knocked down. Her well kept claws, and unnaturally sharp fangs was something that she was known for. She also had a ferocity that a rabid hyena would be proud of when the time called for it.

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM
((ooc: are all these guys on Pride Rock? I need to know for the post I'm going to make, I'll edit this one if so ;)))

Ashara
October 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
(Taka and Mala aren't. Mteuzi and Rashu are.)

Merra'sSieria
October 24th, 2005, 10:19 PM
((...and Miss Nobody ;)))

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 10:22 PM
((ooc: Okay now I'm lost >_> Where are the characters ? Taka and Mala are somewhere that they can see Tekua, but Tekua can't see them right? But he could probably scent them or something, Rashu and Mteuzi are on Pride Rock, and who the heck is Miss Nobody ? o.O is that Merra? lol xP Sorry.. I'm just trying to get locations right so I don't make anyone mad >_> But not posting and doing ooc's is probably making you guys mad lol.. ))

Merra'sSieria
October 24th, 2005, 10:30 PM
((:lol: Poor KTL...))

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 10:40 PM
((ooc: Lmao I'm serious :O!! Was that information correct or not? >_>!))

Ashara
October 24th, 2005, 11:00 PM
(Yeah. It was lol)

Kovu The Lion
October 24th, 2005, 11:15 PM
((ooc: Okay finally! heres a post >_> !))

Tekua looked on at the Lioness that was sitting atop Pride Rock staring down at him, He was still sitting in the Savannah, And he was somewhat already bored of the Life that they had, It didn't seem to be to enthralling to live here, Maybe he might... Overstay his welcome. He rolled his eyes as he saw the Lioness turn around from him to look away from him, and he knew that she was talking to someone who he couldn't see, His view was still obstructed by The Promotory, and it was somewhat agitating him that he couldn't see her closely and see who she was talking to. (Sorry if I got any of this wrong >_> Not much detail I have on where each character is so... Meh xP)

He decided to go up and see what she was doing first hand, but before he even took one paw step forwards towards the stones that lead up to Pride Rock, Something caught his attention, The scent of another Lion, And a Liones, Both were in their Adolescent Stages of their lifes, He could tell by the aromas that were given off by each of the Lioness, Bitter, and the Lioness.. A sweet Smell that filled his nostrils, He turned his head around to see if he could find the two, But never could, He shrugged them out of his mind and turned back around to stare back up the Stones of Pride Rock, The Brown Lioness was still sitting atop on one of the rocks (once again i don't know which one >_>) He nonchalantly walked up the first set of steps until he was almost directly in front of the Lioness, He had a sign of cunning in his eyes as they sparkled in the sun light, and he had no signs of fear that could be shown in him also, He continued to stand there, In front of the Lioness and spoke again. He was somewhat angered about the tone of voice as she said 'Rogue' But he was used to such pitilous(Sp?) Insults by others, and smoothly threw it over his shoulders,

"Oh nothing, I'm just wondering if such a lioness like you would need... Protection from certain... Creatures" he said looking back behind him trying to find the two Lion and Lioness, But never saw them once again, when he looked back, A smirk was set on his face it was a friendly one, Not one used by someone of Evil... He dispised evil Creatures more than anything on the face of the planet, and he would sometimes do what ever it took to deminish Evil that had entered a land he was in, Or even if it entered himself. Tekua wasn't one of the Lions that when faced by danger, or by another Lioness, would back down or studder, Or be shy, He was nothing like that.

"Anyways, May I ask who it is who rules here? I'm looking for a place .. To stay... When I lived bymyself I had.. No water.. No food.. Just living off of anything that I could catch.. Field mice, and the occasional Mink or stoat that appeared.." He said looking down sadly. "Do you not think that even a Rogue could find a place to stay? A place to call home even if he does not know anyone here?" He asked, He tried to look as Brave as possible when saying this, And he was somewhat stern in his voice, If it was one thing, He wanted to befriend this new Lioness, Not make an Enemy, Making enemies was the worst thing he ever did, and had done, and he hated making them because they always searched for him.

I keep smelling them.. But I don't see them..Tekua thought to himself as he once again turned around to face the Pride Lands, looking for the Lion and Lioness that he scented back down the stones of Pride Rock when he was still in the Savannah.

Melody of Scar
October 25th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Mala watched the stranger look about for them, smirking. He has no idea... She remained next to Taka, sitting back to study her claws. She realized they were still bloody and cleaned them, savoring the taste of blood.

However old it was.

She watched the male step up Pride Rock. Though she held no loyalty to the pride she knew what Taka was thinking and decided to go along with it - better to suck up now and grow closer to him than Taugadi could.

"Who does he think he is?" Her could was a low growl dripping with vemon, and it was plainly obvious she wanted to bound up the slope of the great throne and shred into him.

If only to vent her bloodlust.

Ashara
October 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Hearing Mala's complaining, he let out a low growl. It wasn't even a growl, more of a snarl than anything. The rogue was talking to Merra, he could see. Growing irrational, Taka went on at a smooth trot, fangs clenched in anger.

Merra'sSieria
October 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
(Is he talking to Merra? :confused:)

Ashara
October 25th, 2005, 07:50 PM
(Yeah.)

Katse
October 25th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Taugadi had lingered behind the others as they went off to confront the new male. She hadn't seen him for herself, but he gave off the scent of a lion not much older than her. She took slow paces a bit of a ways behind Mala and Taka, the last to go investigate.

It had been a while since there was a newcomer to the Pridelands. The last one she remembered was Rashu and he seemed to be adjusting fine to living with the Prideland Pride. Maybe this other male was no different? But how could she be sure? She sat down as Mala and Taka went on, waiting for anything that might happen. Since she hadn't an idea of who this new lion was, she took the precautions to not make herself known, at least not yet.

From where she sat, she could hear the new male conversing with one of her friends. He sounded kind enough. Not a hint of spite was found in his voice and he spoke of not meaning harm. Taugadi's giving and welcoming personality took over and she stood to her feet, making a brisk trot towards the newcomer.

"Hello there," she said with a warm smile on her face, "you saw you're a rogue?" She took a look back at Taka. He looked to not be very accepting of the new male. Taugadi's ears folded back for a moment and her tail drooped slightly. She couldn't stand to go against him, but this was someone in need. She wouldn't be able to allow herself to leave someone out and alone. It just wasn't her.

Merra'sSieria
October 25th, 2005, 08:22 PM
"Er..well, I dont need...wait. Oh crap." Merra hit her head with her paw. "Er...you need to ask...Taka...hes the prince.." Merra padded behind Taugadi, unusually shy.

Kovu The Lion
October 25th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Katse
Taugadi had lingered behind the others as they went off to confront the new male. She hadn't seen him for herself, but he gave off the scent of a lion not much older than her. She took slow paces a bit of a ways behind Mala and Taka, the last to go investigate.

It had been a while since there was a newcomer to the Pridelands. The last one she remembered was Rashu and he seemed to be adjusting fine to living with the Prideland Pride. Maybe this other male was no different? But how could she be sure? She sat down as Mala and Taka went on, waiting for anything that might happen. Since she hadn't an idea of who this new lion was, she took the precautions to not make herself known, at least not yet.

From where she sat, she could hear the new male conversing with one of her friends. He sounded kind enough. Not a hint of spite was found in his voice and he spoke of not meaning harm. Taugadi's giving and welcoming personality took over and she stood to her feet, making a brisk trot towards the newcomer.

"Hello there," she said with a warm smile on her face, "you saw you're a rogue?" She took a look back at Taka. He looked to not be very accepting of the new male. Taugadi's ears folded back for a moment and her tail drooped slightly. She couldn't stand to go against him, but this was someone in need. She wouldn't be able to allow herself to leave someone out and alone. It just wasn't her.

Tekua turned around to face the Lioness who was now coming closer to him. "Hello, Yes.. I am a rogue, Looking for acceptance in this.. Beautiful place you call a home, Its wonderful" he said with a smile appearing on his muzzle. He watched as she turned her head to look at an Adolescent male trotting to him, Who was he, And who did he think he was? Was he going to attack him, He laughed at the thought of him actually going to take him on, Even if this.. Meer Adolescent had fought before, He was nothing compared to him, Though he did seem quick minded and a keen look in his mind, It made him no different from his strength, The only way this Adolescent might win a fight, Was through cunning and his mind alone.

Originally posted by Merra'sSieria
"Er..well, I dont need...wait. Oh crap." Merra hit her head with her paw. "Er...you need to ask...Taka...hes the prince.." Merra padded behind Taugadi, unusually shy.

Tekua turned back around as another Lioness started talking to him, Wow so many people live here, Been here not even in an hour and I've met all these Lioness and Lions, I wonder if there is any more that I should know about... Tekua thought to himself, Still not changing the smile that had been on his face previously. "Wait what...? Who's Taka, I only just got here" He said with a smirk, "I don't know anyone by there names" He said with a wink towards the Red lioness, She had the same color of fur as himself, but his was more darker, Which was the color of blood, and he loved the way people talked about it, They said it made him look.. Fearful.

"If you would mind, Please show me who this.. Taka is" He said in a soft yet kind voice. [i]Who ever he is, He's the prince, and usually they have second rule over the Pride and can make decisions such as Exile and Staying in other Prides, Maybe this Pride is just like the others. "Prince.. Ha I'd like to meet him then" He said once again turning away from the Red Lioness, Looking back at the Pride Lands, He watched the Adolescent Lion walking towards him still, He had the same scent that he had caught before that he couldn't find, This was the Lion who was watching him and he couldn't find him. Who did he think he was? A spy? Or something else, What ever it was.. Tekua didn't think it was really nice of him not to show himself from before, Or maybe.. He was hiding himself because he was.. Afraid.

Melody of Scar
October 26th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Mala caught the look in the new male's eyes and bristled, flashing a snarl before she stood up and moved. Her gait was smooth but swift - she overtook Taka with no problem and strided in front of him, head lowered and ears flat. The look in her eyes was far from friendly, and the snarl lurking just under her lips was plainly obvious.

She had seen the way he looked at Taka, and wasn't going to take it lying down. He looked ready for a fight, too, which is something Mala was all too willing to give to him. Especially right in front of Taugadi, who couldn't handle blood.

It would be like killing two birds with one stone. Well, killing one and scarring the other, but it was all the same to her mind.

She went up the side of Pride Rock like a brown shadow, pausing just out of striking distance of the male - for his own safety. She didn't say a word, simply waited for Taka to come join her. She would let him speak, but she wanted the male to know she was there. It was a warning and a challenge at the same time.

She cast a glance down towards the prince before turning her blood red gaze back to Tekua. And waiting.

Kovu The Lion
October 26th, 2005, 03:11 AM
Tekua picked up a sound from one of his ears and they quivered a bit, He turned his head in the direction in which he heard the sound, He saw a Lioness, She had a light brown color fur, and almost beige underbelly, and she did not at all look nice right now, She looked as mad as could be, almost as if she was ready to strike out a Tekua right at this instance. He rolled his eyes upwards, not letting the lioness see that he did though, It seemed he had been here not only for a few minutes, and had made an enemy it seemed, This was the exact opposite of what he had planned to do. Or was she always like this? Maybe she was always rude acting, or always on the verge of attack, But what had Tekua done? Was it.. Something he said? Or maybe intruding on the Pride Lands.

He then looked at the Lion behind him. Did she see the look he gave that lion? That might have set her fuse off, It wasn't a very nice look, but it wasnt That Rude, and he was new here, and he didn't intend on fighting anything, or anyone right now, Not now.. Not ever. But if they wanted to fight him later on, When he's not so.. New here, He would probably accept, But he wanted to at least get to know them before he started making accusations about them or even fighting them for that matter. And anyways, It seemed like she was... Waiting for the male to catch up with her. Tekua didn't see the reason why she would just dash ahead and take no action.. And just.. Wait for the person that she left, It made no sense to him at all, But he wasn't about to question her. It seemed he was already in enough trouble as it was.

Ashara
November 1st, 2005, 10:31 PM
Taka came up beside Mala, and said,"I am the prince." He thought of mentioning him being second born, but decided against it. It would only make him seem lower in status.

Avalon
November 1st, 2005, 10:42 PM
((Can someone please fill me in here with locations of the characters Xx.. I am totally lost X___x))

Ashara
November 1st, 2005, 11:31 PM
(All I know is that Mala is beside Tekua, and that Taka is beside her >_<)

Kovu The Lion
November 1st, 2005, 11:40 PM
((ooc: I gave her all she needed to know on MSN ;) I think.. xX I think I got every character, Mala, Taka, Tekua, Taugadi(Sp?), Mteuzi(Sp? IDK?!?!?! GAH FREAKING NAME IS SO WEIRD MIZANI!!! WHY SO WEIRD?!?!?! :P), Rashu( i think thats it) and umm.. Idk.))

Ashara
November 2nd, 2005, 12:00 AM
(ROFL!! Poor little confuzzled person)

Mizani
November 2nd, 2005, 05:47 AM
((ooc: Oh be quiet KTL. *glares* But anyway, Mteuzi is standing on top of Priderock, Rashu's lying some where around there, Merra and Taugadi and somewhere near Taka and Mala I think, and Taka and Mala are somewhere round the back. Thats what I know so far, but I think I've got Merra's and Taugadi's position wrong))

Katse
November 2nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
((I think we're all confused.:p All I know is that Taugadi is now standing in front of Tekua, a few paces from Taka.))

Merra'sSieria
November 2nd, 2005, 04:10 PM
((B****Y HELL!! At least Mizani remembers poor Merra >.< But yeah, I think the positions are about right now.))

Kovu The Lion
November 2nd, 2005, 08:37 PM
((Seems about right now to me -_- They are just THERE! How about that :P))

Ashara
November 2nd, 2005, 08:58 PM
(LOL! That'll work.)

Kovu The Lion
November 2nd, 2005, 09:01 PM
((One full page of OOC's >_> Okay lets make a post how about it guys >_>))

Ashara
November 2nd, 2005, 09:39 PM
(I was the last one to post...someone else's turn...lol)

Melody of Scar
November 3rd, 2005, 03:00 AM
(( I think it's KtL's turn... Taka's introduced himself. ))

Mizani
November 3rd, 2005, 08:39 AM
((ooc: Well I kinda can't cause I need Rashu to say something, so KTL can post I guess:D))

Ashara
November 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
(Okay.)

Kovu The Lion
November 3rd, 2005, 06:45 PM
((ooc: I was waiting for who ever plays Mala to post but oh well I'll edit this post when ever I get home from school :P))

Ashara
November 3rd, 2005, 07:18 PM
(Okay. lol)

Kovu The Lion
November 3rd, 2005, 09:51 PM
Tekua looked at Taka, He didn't look like a prince, but if he was, Tekua was not about to take a chance and ruin his moment here, He wanted to make friends, Not enemies.

"Oh.. I see, Hello their your highness" Tekua said with a slight bow to Taka, He wanted to make him feel high and above him, Most princes were not that great in authority and liked compliments, but he was not sure if this lion was one of those, So he showed the up most respect for the Adolescent Male,

Taka was about the same age as Tekua, and he had not one characteristic of Tekua, Except maybe for his cunning that he also shared with the lion, That was how Tekua won most of his fights, His mind and that alone, He would play around with the opponent and fool him into thinking something that was never really true, and then seize his oppurtunity to win the fight and charge and go for the throat, his mother taught him one thing- Any creature that can't breath, Can't win, Go for the wind pipes, and you will win.

Melody of Scar
November 4th, 2005, 02:25 AM
(( I don't have much of anything to work with, though. x.x ))

Kovu The Lion
November 4th, 2005, 09:54 PM
((ooc: xX I don't know x) I just posted, and so I did my part ;) So I'm off until someone posts :O ))

Nela
November 6th, 2005, 01:51 AM
OOC: Do I just post my info here? I didn't see a sign up thread XD

Name:
Saz (AKA Sazzy)

Fur Colour:
greyish blue

Eye Colour:
Cerulean

Tail Tuft:
Greyish blue and White

Going to new places, having fun, being with friends, hunting, swimming, climbing trees

Dislikes:
Cold weather, spiders, arrogant males and males who thiink they're all that

Relatives:
She is distantly related to Sarafina, Nala's mother.

Friends:
Kiara and Vitani, Nela and Star... other northlander cubs

History:
Saz was born to her mother Kora, and her father, Tanabi. Kora was born to Mheetu and his mate Shari... Saz's grandparents. Mheetu was born to Sarafina and Darien, his sister being Nala. Sarafina is SAz's great grandmother. Saz's sister is Nela... a brown cub that resembles her mother. Saz has always been the odd cub out, for her fur is a blusish grey, traced back to her grandmother. Saz and Nela's mother died when they were young. They were left to be taken care of by their father, Tanabi. Tanabi left Kora's privious home in the Northlands to come to the pridelands... his original home. They now reside in the pride lands.

Personality: Saz is creative and outgoing. She's an extrovert and loves to meet new people. She's kind and loving and very appreciative of the things around her. She is also very sarcastic, and always finds a way to put that into a conversation.

Mizani
November 6th, 2005, 02:09 AM
((ooc: Sounds good, and yeah, we don't have a char sign up thread for this RP, so this is the right place))

Ashara
November 6th, 2005, 02:53 AM
(HI!! ^_^)
Taka nodded to Tekua. "Hello" He said with a stiff voice. Although the new male was trying to be polite, Taka still watched him warily.

unregistered user
November 6th, 2005, 04:26 AM
My char was posted in the charrie thread. Mk, so do I just bop on in, from nowhere or does anyone wanna set me up? What's everyone up to and where do yall think I'd be "wisest" to intro meself in?

And thanks Miz, she invited me here. :cheese:

Mizani
November 6th, 2005, 05:11 AM
((ooc: No prob Utora. Well ya can start RP'ing if you want, your profile looks in order;) Well we're all clustered round the front of Priderock somewhere, so you can wander in there if you want:D))

unregistered user
November 7th, 2005, 01:15 AM
@ Miz : Sounds good. We need to get this flowing.

[cracks knuckles]

Umufi-tekula wandered around. Aimlessly would not be the best way to put it. He knew something dwelled within these lands. A Pride was more than enough for him to say. But, he had never gotten a clear discription on what type of Pride this was. He didn't even refer to a group of lions as a Pride, but as a Gang. It's all he ever knew.
Padding his way through the brsuh, he had long kept his eye upon this massive rock formation that settled itself on the valley ahead.
"It would be a perfect place for a gang of large score to dwell here."
He thought solemly to himself, as he crouched in secrecy.
The wind shifted, and the vains of wheat sighed against Umufi's backside.
Lifting his left paw into the lead, he walked away, but en route for this giant rock.
At the snap of a twig, he froze and scanned the scape.
Only the hissing of the wheat replied, and Umufi continued onwards without hesitation.
Gingerly, he narrowed through a path that lead him to the Rock.
He saw a gang and it's members contoured against the rocks wall before him. It wasn't in his nature to just welcome himself to foriegn lions, or any creature for that matter. However, he sensed a different climate here. Welcoming.
He stepped out to the gathered members, and spoke firmly.
"Forgive me for the intrusion. Perhaps I may sit myself with you?
It was his way of asking himself into the Pride. He expected some order or worth to be demanded of him.
"Whatever I need to do to proove myself worthy of this - Pride - I shall act upon. I just desire to be accepted here. I'll carry my weight."
He stood, left paw in front, tail errect, and his bold front launched ahead into these foriegn members that he had only heard but of once.

Mizani
November 7th, 2005, 10:26 AM
((ooc: Cool, and nice sig btw:D))
Mteuzi looked over to the voice, and saw a lion around the groups age, standing firmly in place infront of them. She listened intently as the lion spoke, his speech more formal then the first lion.

"A little rushed, we don't even know who you are. Perhaps you should give us your name before we discuss further"

She inspected the lion, before striding down the steps, as her friends appeared to be clustered around the base. She looked around and only looked over at Tekua, once she had spotted all of her friends. Tekua wore a rather ill tempered look on his face, and Mteuzi wondered what he was thinking.

"Your name to would be nice" She said rather dully, her voice laced with forced politeness.

Ashara
November 7th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Taka rolled his eyes - another male. Through gritted teeth, he said,"I am Prince Taka of these lands." This was what he did every day. Even if a simple gazelle wandered near, he would have to introduce himself, a fake smile plastered to his face.

unregistered user
November 7th, 2005, 03:54 PM
:lol: I love my siggy. Thanks for the compliment, cheers to KS.

Umufi-tekula nodded his head to the lioness that bore the statement.
"Of course. Forgive me. My name is Umufi-tekula. I am a wanderer. That is all you need know for now."
He pricked his ears and looked upon he dubbed Taka.
"A Prince? Interesting."
Umufi stepped a pace closer, but dared not to threaten the trust of this Prince.
"You seem like you'd rather not be here. Don't let your atttude rule these lands."
Umufi noticed that this Taka had alot of spunk, and alot of attitude. These were all well and good, as long as it didn't narrow it's way over to Umufi. Unfortunately, he noticed that Taka wasn't so pleased with another male's intrusion.
"He'll get over it. They all do."
Turning a look back to the lioness that spoke to him, he smiled and flicked his tail.
"And what's your name mam'?" He spoke cooly, and gentiely.

Ashara
November 7th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Taka's mouth formed a small "o" when at Umufi's comment. All he could manage in reply was a small nod. He glanced at Mteuzi, awaited her reply to the wanderer.

Mizani
November 8th, 2005, 02:49 AM
Mteuzi watched as Taka adressed Umufi. He was stiff and formal, and he was giving off the fact that he really didn't want to be here. He had changed from the Taka she once knew. He had been nothing but a mischevious brown cub when she had met him, and he always had to have a bit of coaxing to join in some fun. But when he got into it, he was a good friend.
It seemed that Umufi got the idea, but still replied with the same formality.
He then asked her name, and Mteuzi smiled a polite smile.

"My name is Mteuzi. Pleasure to meet you Umufi-Tekula, and may I say thats quite an interesting name you have there" She commented, her red eyes sparked with slight interest.

Melody of Scar
November 8th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Mala had gradually become more and more annoyed by the males showing up, and before long she was bristling at Umufi, a snarl escaping her lips as he addressed her Taka so rudely. Her eyes flashed with anger as she snapped her lips closed, though the low growl still hovered at the back of her throat. Her claws raked at the ground as she tensed up next to Taka, just barely controlling every urge she had to jump the cocky males and shred into them. She didn't dare show such disrespect in front of the Prince, and she was well outnumbered anyways. Such a brawl would doubtless result in her death.

Wicked as she was, she wasn't stupid.

With a snort of disinterest, she sat down with her ears flat against her head. The anger was still there, but she waited obediently at Taka's side, waiting on his command. She hoped he would simply turn his back on the males and let Mufasa handle it so they could venture into the depths of the Pridelands alone and unbothered by such petty problems as the rogues.

Let the girls deal with them, she thought as she looked from Taugadi and the others to Taka.

Kovu The Lion
November 8th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Tekua looked back at what everyone was looking at and talking to, For a while he tried to ignore the talking and muffled voices but soon his curiosity got the best of him, He turned his head in an almost 180 degree turn and looked behind him, Noticing another male lion, Just sitting there, And he had heard his name from Mteuzi,

Man.. A lot of people sure do come to this play on a daily basis... Tekua thought to himself, He looked back at Mala, and Taka, Mala still had that ever lasting look of hatred on her face, and she had had it since he got here, And he didn't like it.. One bit, It made him feel.. Uncomfortable.

Taka on the other hand, Once you got to know him, And just make him feel all high and authority wise.. Wasn't all that bad, But still.. He was quite annoying, and while he was thinking these things, He had an emotionless face set upon his muzzle.

"Hey Umufi.. Names Tekua, Nice to meet you" Tekua said with a friendly smile, If he couldn't make friends with Mala, or the others. He could at least make friends with Umufi.

Ashara
November 8th, 2005, 02:54 PM
(We need to get someone to play Muffy or Ahadi :-/)
Taka glanced around the others, ears twitching at the low rumbling coming from Mala. Her ears were layed flat against her elegant brown head, fangs exposed just below. He couldn't help but feel bad for the lioness, always so disgruntled and only wanting to please him. With a sigh, he nudged his nose against her shoulder, and turned to find trouble else where.

Melody of Scar
November 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM
(( I'm willing to play Muffy! Short post alert - Bell's about to ring. ))

Mala looked to Taka then followed him, smirking to herself. She was getting rather good at keeping him away from the others and spending alone time with him... Which is precisely what she wanted. And that Tekua guy was bothering her - he was too high and mighty for his own fur.

unregistered user
November 8th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Umufi nodded to Mteuzi, but portrayed a face of disdain unto the female that snapped out at him. Holding his ground, he flashed his tail.
"No need to be harsh, I'm not taking anything from you madam. At least not your Taka."
He didn't speak in sarcasm and nor did he wish to provoke this lioness.
Turning away from this pre-formed grudge, he lifted a brow to the lion Tekua. A male that perhaps, Umufi could befriend.
"Nice to meet you as well. This seems like the place to be if you ask me."
Umufi smiled and transformed it into a grin as he appraoched Tekua, then returned a statement to Mteuzi.
"Yes. It's not my birthed name, but it means "Dead Joke" by the people. It suits me for now I should think."
He smiled politely, turning an eye to her kindly, then looking back to Tekua.
Leaning in he whispered a note.
"What's the title of that pissmire lioness?"
He didn't want to unsettle that lioness' nerve, so he'd best keep it on the down low and between someone he could trust.
This Tekua seemed like a very trustworthy and bold lad. Better than some of his own brothers. And Mteuzi was beyond hospitable, which apparently could not be afforded by some here.

Ashara
November 8th, 2005, 07:48 PM
(I always make short posts >_<)

Taka headed down the many steps of Pride Rock, taking his time, and walking lightly. He glanced back at Mala once, and asked,"What do you think of the new males?" He personally didn't mind them, but a natural jealously came up whenever he would speak to the other lionesses.

Melody of Scar
November 8th, 2005, 07:50 PM
(( I'm gunna go ahead and bring Muffy in... I feel like balancing my ebil with some good. xD

Name: Mufasa
Fur Colour: Golden yellow
Eye Colour: Auburn ( I think? )
Tail Tuft: Reddish brown
Likes: Learning the ways of the Pridelands, hearing stories of the past, being with his friends from cubhood.
Dislikes: Mala, Taka's dark ways,
Relatives: Ahadi and Uru - parents; Taka - brother.
Friends: Mtuezi, Rashu, Taugadi, etc.
History: Mufasa was trained to be King from day one, and though as a cub he tried to be nice to his brother Taka's wicked ways soon pushed him away. He is wise for his years, mostly due to learning everything he can absorb from his father.
Personality: Kind-hearted and generous; he's usually very happy and calm. ))

The young prince stood poised at the tip of Pride Rock, his calm auburn eyes watching with a mixture of sadness and anger as Mala and Taka left. The sun glinted off his golden fur and his reddish mane was smooth around his face. The male was large for his age and quite strong, the complete opposite of his younger brother. And he often considered himself wiser than Taka, too; but he never spoke it.

His interest had also been sparked in the new males, and with a curious eye he turned and walked from the pinnacle of Pride Rock and towards the small gathering. His steps were elegant and measured, his pace a slow walk. He came between Merra and Taugadi, studying the rogues before smiling softly. He knew they would have attacked already if they intended harm, and Ahadi had taught him to look for the traits in rogues that were alarms of cruel intentions. These two displayed none of them. His voice was deep yet soft and curious as he studied the males more closely.

"Do not mind Taka or Mala... Both are filled with hatred for things that cannot be helped. What are your names, strangers? From where did you come, and why are you here?"

Mala snorted and shook her head. "I'm no more impressed with them than I am with your goody-goody brother. They're just here to try and take over I bet - no other reason for them to be here." She snorted again then glanced sideways at him. "But I hate almost everyone. What do you think?"

Ashara
November 8th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Taka shrugged, and replied,"They most likely have evil intentions. But why should I care? It's not as if Father or Mufasa will listen to anything I have to say." In his sigh, he caught a familiar scent, the warm scent of his brother. "Mufasa's at finally come out."

Melody of Scar
November 8th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Mala turned and stared up at the golden form of Mufasa, snorting. "What's so special about him? Why does *he* get to become the King?" She turned to Taka, grinning as she kept in step next to him. "You're much smarter than him, anyways. You know how to really run a kingdom - keep the rogues who present problems out." She shuddered and growled then looked back towards Mufasa. "He'll let the fools take over under his nose."

Katse
November 8th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Taugadi's dark rimmed ears twitched when she caught sight of yet another new male. She tilted her head to the side slightly, now studying them both. They both seemed all right. She didn't feel a threat from them.

"The name's Taugadi," she finally spoke up with a nod of her head. She looked to Mufasa standing at her side, him asking the questions she wanted anwers to. Mufasa was a good hearted lion in Taugadi's opinion. She liked him, but only as a friend, even if she had more in common with him. Besides, the king to be already had Sarabi and Taugadi was good enough friends with her to not want to take away Mufasa, even though she hadn't the desire. She felt more drawn to Taka, anyway, even if she couldn't explain why. Even she had noticed Taka's change lately. Perhaps it was that whole opposites attract thing.

She turned her head slightly to watch as Taka and Mala walked off together. Her ears drooped slightly as her expression became the slightest of worry.

However, she would have to deal with it later. There were other matters at hand here. "Yes," she asked after Mufasa, "what brings you to the Pridelands? We haven't seen newcomers for a while now."

Melody of Scar
November 8th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Mufasa glanced down to Taugadi and offered her a small smile. He knew of her attraction to Taka, and also knew of Mala's intentions to tear him away. There had been a period of time where he had wanted Taugadi over Sarabi, but he got over it quickly. Besides, her heart belonged to Taka - he had no sight to set paw in that. He looked back out to his brother and blew a full-bodied sigh, shaking his head slowly before looking to Taugadi.

"Mala took him, didn't she? I don't like her - I wish Ahadi would do something about her. She has been a poor influence on Taka's already twisted mind." He turned his head back to the newcomers, murmuring more quietly. "He would be much calmer if he remained with you..." but I fear his hatred of me is the cause of all this.

Kovu The Lion
November 8th, 2005, 10:37 PM
(Wow thousands of replies xX Okay here we go, LESH DO IT :D)

Tekua heard a whisper, then understood the message as it was directed to him, and he replied hastily as soon as Taka and Mala had went off on their own to do.. What ever the heck it was that they did while they were alone. "Nice name by the by.. And... I have no clue.. Just got here myself.. She's a bit.. Pessamistic(Sp?), Over protective may I say, Like she's the owner of.. Taka, Shouldn't Taka be the one being over protective of her, Not the other way around?" Tekua whispered back with a smirk set on his face, Taka and Mala both hated him now, for what it seemed, But if it was an enemy they wanted.. Then it was an enemy they had.

Tekua could sometimes put up with Lion's and Lioness' and he knew that some were like that, But never, NEVER had he met someone as ill tempered as Mala had seemed to be acting, Then she just grunts and prowls off? It was just... Weird.

His head swung upwards to look at a lion with fur like gold, It was almost like the rays of the sun that shown down upon them now, And he was.. Well built, A little bit bigger than most Adolescents, He was a lot more powerful then any of the lions here it seemed, Unless someone were to use trickery, and he seemed.. Nice.. Maybe.. To nice.. He must be.. The other prince.. then.. I guess more respect is needed Tekua thought to himself, A smile appeared on his muzzle and he leaned his head forward at the presense of Mufasa, and stated answers to his questions.

"The names Tekua, Sir. I come from Jamahari Prides from the south, Left them for.. Certain reasons.. My only wish now.. Is to join your humble Pride, and for staying here, I offer all that I have." Tekua said with his head still lowered down before Mufasa.

unregistered user
November 9th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Umufi observed how Tekua showed such respect to this noble lion before them all.
He had never known any respect such as this in the life preceeding this moment. It was, an act he would most likely never accept in his life. However, that did not mean he was arrogant.

"Well sir, I am Umufi-Tekula. I have wandered from the lands very north of here, as far as the barren desserts. I'm a rouge as you have already stated. I have no home, and the world surrounding has pushed me to rely on more, welcoming hearts such as you, and a few others here."
He smiled nodding his head slightly in respect.
Watching Taka dissappear with this Mala, he wondered and thought on it for a moment.
"Nothing good shall come out of this. Though you can do nothing Umufi, but slowly watch as another soul falls to the snare of evil in a females grasp."
His face bore no expression of his thoughts as he looked over to the lioness beside this Mufasa.
"Hello madam Taugadi. As I said, my name is Umufi-Tekula."
He bore her a welcoming smile, but whatever face he wore on the front, did not always proceed the feelings underneath. He was extreamly uncomfrotable. It was expected of him, so he thought. These were foriegn lions and lioness' but he was already feeling their lives, expressions, troubles and even good fortune. He was already become fond, even attached. Was this for better, or worse?

Melody of Scar
November 9th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Mufasa blinked, shifting from paw to paw uneasily. He listened to their stories and absorbed him in silence while he studied the males further. His auburn eyes glowed warmly as he suddenly smiled and nodded slowly. His deep yet soft voice rumbled out again as he spoke.

"I welcome you both to our lands, Tekua and Umufi-Tekula. Although I cannot make the final choice on whether you stay or leave, I do not see any reason why you will be forced to leave. My name is Mufasa... I am the Prince of these lands, son to King Ahadi. Please, do not call me sir... It makes me feel old." He winked to the lionesses near him before he spoke again. "And do not call me Muffy either."

He bowed his head lightly to them then moved past them, standing at the edge of the slope leading to the plains and watching after his little brother. His eyes took on a look of deep sadness as he watched the two vanish into the grasses of the plains. His mighty shoulders slumped some and he sighed softly, taking a step to go after him then thinking better of it and sitting down where he was, looking out across the land.

Mizani
November 9th, 2005, 06:31 AM
((ooc: Yay, someone brought Mufasa back^^ Maybe someone could bring Sarabi back to, she's my favourite character;)))
Mteuzi watched as Mala sent looks of spite flying towards Umufi. She had to admit, Mala wasn't an easy person to befriend; though if you knew what she was like, you wouldn't even care to try. Taka soon left the group, and not surprisingly, Mala followed close behind. Then Prince Mufasa joined them group, and he consulted Umufi and Tekua with much more respect and politness then his brother. She had to admit, even though Taka constantly spoke ill of his brother, it was hard not to like the golden pelted lion. He was groomed to become a leader, and when the time arose, he would take to the position well. He actually cared about the kingdom, and its inhabitants, and it was a sure sign of a wise king.
The prince left, and now the group was down to five, and Mteuzi took the odd pause of Mufasa's leave to explain Mufasa's forlorn look as he watched his brother. She leaned her head in towards Tekua's and Umufi's and whispered quietly.

"The Prince's relationship is not what you'd call a pleasant one"

She drew her head back, and sat down. She felt comfortable enough in the presence of the new lions, to quietly groom her paw with her soft pink tongue, while she waited for her other friends to bring up another topic to talk about.

Ashara
November 10th, 2005, 02:58 PM
(I'll be a last resort to play Sarabi. lol I don't mind doing it, but I type such short posts >_<)
"Where do you have in mind of going, Mala?" Taka at finally spoke up when they had gotten far enough away from the others. He had even noticed a change in his personality, and at times he didn't like the change at all. Quite simply, he had lost his innocence.

unregistered user
November 10th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Umufi looked to Mteuzi, and flashed a quick grin to her remark, before looking to the distruaght Mufasa resting upon the ground.
So, he had been accpted by the leader, and all was well. Except for this Taka. Who was he to say what was well and wrong, but Umufi noticed the negative behaviour of Taka and Mala effected the very atomosphere of the entire Ga-Pride.
It shouldn't be so. They should be happy, or lest things get worse for them all.
"So how far does the kingdom of this Pride stretch? I assume it to be vast and far, for the number of this pride is in excellent health and size."
He flicked his tail and smiled looking out over the scape of the serengti, pricking his ears ahead, and absorbing the land.
The sun shone it's elligance upon the golden wheat that sighed away with the transparent breath of nature, and the baobob trees casted their shadows in bent like forms upon the wheat with the heat of the sun upon them.
The land was flat and golden out for many many miles, and it amazed Umufi that one could see so far but take such time to sojourn it.
Looking back at Tekua he grinned playfully, like the cub he was.
"I can see why Taka would be upset not to have this haha! It's huge! Is it all laid out to this Pride?"
He poked light fun to this quiet gathering, and flashed his tail too and fro with glee.
Padding his way closer to the edge, he sat upon his dark golden stained haunches and cocked his head on it's left axis, still fascinated with the view.

Mizani
November 12th, 2005, 02:17 AM
((ooc: I wouldn't mind playing Sarabi, but if anyone really wants to, then they can))
Mteuzi padded over to her friend Merra, and grinned wildly at her. The hunting party would soon be rising, and she was trying to get in the mood to hunt.

"Come on Mer, I'll race ya to the hunting meeting place!"

She batted her friend playfully, and sprinted off down the grassy hill in front of Priderock. A run always cleared her mind, and a race kept her entertained. Her creamy milk beat rythmically against the ground, and her red eyes gleamed with the thrill of the world flying past her as she ran.

Merra'sSieria
November 18th, 2005, 07:49 AM
((So many posts! X_X))

Merra sprang up.
"Oh, yeah!" She raced after Mtuezi with unatural speed, soon catching up with her.
"Feelin' lucky Mtuezi?" She yelled over-excitedly.

Mizani
November 18th, 2005, 08:32 AM
Mteuzi smirked at Merra as she came running up along side her. Her red eyes flashed as her friend asked her if she was lucky.

"Damn straight" She grinned.

She increased her speed, and dashed ahead, even though she knew that Merra would catch up.

Ashara
November 18th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Taka watched from a distance off as Merra and Mteuzi ran along side each other. He watched their leg muscles contracting, and their feet springing from the sand. With an inward sigh, he restrained from running after them, frolicking like the cub he longed to be.

Merra'sSieria
November 18th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Merra bounded happily alongside Mtuezi with no problem. Her own eyes-though not visible behind the fur- glittered mysteriously as she ran.

Kovu The Lion
November 18th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Utora
Umufi looked to Mteuzi, and flashed a quick grin to her remark, before looking to the distruaght Mufasa resting upon the ground.
So, he had been accpted by the leader, and all was well. Except for this Taka. Who was he to say what was well and wrong, but Umufi noticed the negative behaviour of Taka and Mala effected the very atomosphere of the entire Ga-Pride.
It shouldn't be so. They should be happy, or lest things get worse for them all.
"So how far does the kingdom of this Pride stretch? I assume it to be vast and far, for the number of this pride is in excellent health and size."
He flicked his tail and smiled looking out over the scape of the serengti, pricking his ears ahead, and absorbing the land.
The sun shone it's elligance upon the golden wheat that sighed away with the transparent breath of nature, and the baobob trees casted their shadows in bent like forms upon the wheat with the heat of the sun upon them.
The land was flat and golden out for many many miles, and it amazed Umufi that one could see so far but take such time to sojourn it.
Looking back at Tekua he grinned playfully, like the cub he was.
"I can see why Taka would be upset not to have this haha! It's huge! Is it all laid out to this Pride?"
He poked light fun to this quiet gathering, and flashed his tail too and fro with glee.
Padding his way closer to the edge, he sat upon his dark golden stained haunches and cocked his head on it's left axis, still fascinated with the view.

((ooc: Sorry mates :( got grounded and couldnt reply :E))

Tekua smirked, "Yeah I see what you mean, This place is huge.. And marvelous at that, One hell of a home I could tell you that.." He said with a slight smile, "Beats me, Ask one of the others, So.. We're fresh meat here I guess" Tekua said with a hearty laugh flicking his tail back and forths with anticipation, What to do next, theres so many things I can do thats here, And so much to see... It would take ages for me to see all of these lands. Its so .. big.. Tekua thought to himself.

"So so, Umufi, Got anything you want to do since you came here, anything ya want to see?" He asked quite entergetically, For once, he was excited, and was in the mood to do some exploring of his own, But it was always fun if you had someone with you, by your side through the midst of it all, And it was someone to give you company, Someone to talk to.

unregistered user
November 19th, 2005, 05:58 AM
OOC:ahehehehehe:eww:

Umufi looked back at his new found friend and smiled formally, wagging his tail lightly.
"Well certainly. We could spend all day looking about!"
He laughed gently and padded his way past Tekua, glancing back at Mufasa and allowing a soft groan from his mouth to slip by, before leaping playfully from the rocks to the dirt. Popping his eyes onto Tekua, he began on his way with his friend, headed away from the sun, and began to speak what was on his mind.
"I hear these lands are ginormous. We could get lost." He loved the idea of being lost, it was somehow entertaining to him. But he had also heard evil things lurked these lands now adays, and he pondered if it had any connection with Taka. Possibly, and then again one can never be to sure.
He had made quite the studies upon his arrival.
There was a certain peace kept by Mtuezi and Tekua, as well as the few others and it was all shaped out of respect to this wise leader. Umufi presumed this leader was bold brave and daring because of their loyalty unto him, and he was affirmitive that a bad seed was being planted out of the darkness hidden behind Taka's eyes. Mala seemed as if she loved Taka, but there was another story to her case. He sensed she was urging Taka onward to this false hope that he would dominate this kingdom, andthat she would rule with him, and even possibly over him if he surpassed this Mufasa. However, Taka was in the spot because the loyalty from the newcomers and the dwellers in Mufasa's realm were entitled to trust and a soldiers stand beside him, and more than likely they'd fight at any chance to protect Mufasa from Taka's schemes.
"To surpass this mighty Lord and his followers would take a mass cult of evil, and a liege of beasts from the darker barriers outside these lands."
Umufi sighed and followed it with a frown and the bent look of questioning as he padded his place beside Tekua.
"Where do you stand Umufi? A warrior beside Mufasa, or between it all. There's no middle, it's either one or none."
He needed time to depict his status between this. As much as everyone behaved, as if there was nothing wrong going on within the morals and personal ways of this Pride, Umufi could feel it growing in him. He was amazing at emopathy, placing himself in somone elses pawprints and feeling their pain and reasoning, and even now he could feel the entire board against him. Mufasa and Taka, and Mala and even the evil that was waking. Something, something big dark and evil was arousing on the outter realms. But for now, he could not show his concerns, it was his way of keeping it all within his mind and heart, but off the flesh.
Looking up he smiled at Tekua and broke the peace.
"So where are we going to start off first?"

Mizani
November 19th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Merra bounded happily alongside Mtuezi with no problem. Her own eyes-though not visible behind the fur- glittered mysteriously as she ran.
Mteuzi's grinned at her friend. The wind was beating against her face, her tail was lashing around, and she was enjoying every minute of it. The cold air was striding gently across her creamy brown pelt, but her attention was more on winning the race. She could just spot the five stones up ahead, and she increased her pace yet again. The five stones had long been the meeting place for the hunting party, and they had great history behind them. The stones had supposedly been laid out as it was from the Kings and Queens above, but Mteuzi scoffed at the tale for longer then she had believed it true.

She dashed towards the end, and triumphantly laid her paw on the stone first. The two often raced to the hunting meeting place, and the two friends were fairly well matched. Merra usually one more often, so Mteuzi felt it some what of an acomplishment when ever she won.
Her vibrant red eyes still held excitement and exhilaration, but as she calmed down, it faded until her usual glimmer was visible.
The Five Stones were five egg shaped boulders, that lay together like the little birds nests in the tree's. It provided shade, so it was a favourable spot to rest at on an especially warm day.

She looked back at Merra, a smirk tracing itself up her maw to set upon her cheeks.

"Looks like I won this time" Mteuzi said, her voice coated lightly with the sound of pride. But for certain, it was not vainity. Mteuzi was a good natured lion, and it was perhaps why she had become such good friends with Merra, Taugadi, Taka and Rashu. They were very much like her.
As soon as she'd known Mala for a couple of months, it had been evident that she could never really become the best of friends with Mala. The beige pelted lioness was more interested in Taka, and Mteuzi sometimes wondered if there was a bigger reason for Mala to be so close to him.
Tekua and Umufi might make their way onto her list of friends, but all in good time as her mother would say.

"The rest of the hunting party aren't even here yet. You think we should do something while we wait?" She asked Merra thoughtfully.

Merra'sSieria
November 19th, 2005, 07:39 AM
"Dammit," Merra yelled as she caught up. "You had a headstart..." She put her paw on the rock pointlessly.
"The hunting party are ALWAYS late." Merra complained, and pounced on a bug. She lifted the rock from whence it came under, and saw many bugs skitter out. Her fur bristled as she pounced at each individual one, trying to sort them into groups of colour. "First one to sort them gets first run at the antelope!! Oh well, what a shame, no-one else is here. Looks like its just you and me,Mi." She grinned.

Katse
November 19th, 2005, 05:08 PM
((I'm so slow.X_x))

Taugadi stood quietly in her spot, listening to everything everyone had to say. Every so often, she looked behind her in the direction Taka had walked off with Mala. She felt the urge to follow him, but Mala was an intimidating lioness. The was already some friction between she and Taugadi. Mala was much more vicious and stronger that Taugadi. The gray lioness didn't want to risk getting in her way. She never felt up to fights.

Mufasa now having left her side and everyone off to do their own things, Taugadi was unsure of what to do. She looked over at Mufasa. He seemed to be in deep thought about something. She would leave him alone. She didn't want to bother him.

Mteuzi and Merra had gone off to romp somewhere. They were way out of sight of Taugadi. She could never catch up. She was bit smaller than the others, not able to always keep up. She didn't mind it much. She knew when she was beaten.

The newcomers, Umufi and Tekua, had gone off on their own, as well. They had gone off exploring on their own. Perhaps, she'd catch up with them later. That way she can get to know them better and help them get more familiar with the Pridelands.

That left of Rashu at Priderock. However, Taugadi didn't know where he was. Deep brown eyes calmly looked around, seeing where the young lion could've gone. Maybe she could talk to him and hang out with him for a while. She hadn't been getting to know him lately as much as she liked to. She began walking off in the possible direction Rashu could be.

Mizani
November 20th, 2005, 06:28 AM
"Dammit," Merra yelled as she caught up. "You had a headstart..." She put her paw on the rock pointlessly.
"The hunting party are ALWAYS late." Merra complained, and pounced on a bug. She lifted the rock from whence it came under, and saw many bugs skitter out. Her fur bristled as she pounced at each individual one, trying to sort them into groups of colour. "First one to sort them gets first run at the antelope!! Oh well, what a shame, no-one else is here. Looks like its just you and me,Mi." She grinned.
The brown pelted lioness rolled her eyes, but the friendly smirk was still planted on her face. She clamped one paw down firmly down on a midnight black beetle, and lifted her paw momentarily to snatch up another one of the same colour. Eventually, she had a group of blue, yellow, and purple under her two paws, the small beetles squirming and wriggling under her digits.
"I can't believe we're bored enough to sort bugs by colour" Mteuzi remarked, glancing up to see how Merra was doing.

Meanwhile, the hunting party was making their way towards the five stones, Queen Uru leading the way. Her dark brown pelt was often admired, and even as she walked, she commanded respect. The rest of the Pride trailed behind her, some of them eager for the hunt to start, and some of them grumbling that they should hurry up.

Merra'sSieria
November 20th, 2005, 08:40 AM
"Shut up..." Merra's remark was no more than a friendly reprimand. "We wouldn't be sorting bugs if they hurried up once in a while..." She'd finished sorting her pile a while ago - obviously she'd done this often, she was a lioness that bored easily with the pointless banter of some of the other lion/esses.

Ashara
November 20th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Taka waited silently for Mala to reply, and watched as her mother walked by, snapping at a young lioness who was bickering. After a moment of thought, he said,"Shouldn't you be going with them, Mala?" His mother glanced at him when she heard his voice, and smiled. Not a second later, though, she was commanding orders from the lionesses. Uru had always been that way:going from a bright face to commanding for respect. That, Taka thought, was one of the reasons why she was so powerful.

Kovu The Lion
November 21st, 2005, 06:49 AM
OOC:ahehehehehe:eww:

Umufi looked back at his new found friend and smiled formally, wagging his tail lightly.
"Well certainly. We could spend all day looking about!"
He laughed gently and padded his way past Tekua, glancing back at Mufasa and allowing a soft groan from his mouth to slip by, before leaping playfully from the rocks to the dirt. Popping his eyes onto Tekua, he began on his way with his friend, headed away from the sun, and began to speak what was on his mind.
"I hear these lands are ginormous. We could get lost." He loved the idea of being lost, it was somehow entertaining to him. But he had also heard evil things lurked these lands now adays, and he pondered if it had any connection with Taka. Possibly, and then again one can never be to sure.
He had made quite the studies upon his arrival.
There was a certain peace kept by Mtuezi and Tekua, as well as the few others and it was all shaped out of respect to this wise leader. Umufi presumed this leader was bold brave and daring because of their loyalty unto him, and he was affirmitive that a bad seed was being planted out of the darkness hidden behind Taka's eyes. Mala seemed as if she loved Taka, but there was another story to her case. He sensed she was urging Taka onward to this false hope that he would dominate this kingdom, andthat she would rule with him, and even possibly over him if he surpassed this Mufasa. However, Taka was in the spot because the loyalty from the newcomers and the dwellers in Mufasa's realm were entitled to trust and a soldiers stand beside him, and more than likely they'd fight at any chance to protect Mufasa from Taka's schemes.
"To surpass this mighty Lord and his followers would take a mass cult of evil, and a liege of beasts from the darker barriers outside these lands."
Umufi sighed and followed it with a frown and the bent look of questioning as he padded his place beside Tekua.
"Where do you stand Umufi? A warrior beside Mufasa, or between it all. There's no middle, it's either one or none."
He needed time to depict his status between this. As much as everyone behaved, as if there was nothing wrong going on within the morals and personal ways of this Pride, Umufi could feel it growing in him. He was amazing at emopathy, placing himself in somone elses pawprints and feeling their pain and reasoning, and even now he could feel the entire board against him. Mufasa and Taka, and Mala and even the evil that was waking. Something, something big dark and evil was arousing on the outter realms. But for now, he could not show his concerns, it was his way of keeping it all within his mind and heart, but off the flesh.
Looking up he smiled at Tekua and broke the peace.
"So where are we going to start off first?"

(I hear you Katse >_> I'm so slow now at RP's, and usually I took 30 seconds to reply :P now its like.. 2 days >_>...)

Tekua smiled and continued to look out far and wide at the lands that stood before him, He felt as if he could spend the rest of his life exploring them, and just living here, In freedom, No one telling him what to do, and you know what.. He could, He was determined to have the best time of his life here, Hell, What else could he do? He still had a long time left before he would die, So why not enjoy them?

Then the voice of Umufi reached his ears, and they perked, then he looked over to his friend and answered his question with a smile on his face the entire time, "What ever you want to do Umufi, I'll follow along, Besides, I'm not the best with Decision making ya know" He said with a wink in Umufi's direction once he was finished. He shook the whole Mala and Taka thing off his mind, They were thoroughly ticked off with him, And he could tell, And the best thing he could do right now was steer clear of them, Mala already wanted to pick a fight with him, and he had only been here for a few minutes. That wasn't usual with Tekua, He was usually the kind one, But Mala for some reason, Really set off Tekua's fuse. And she did it rather fast... HE was the kind of lion that didn't go off that easily, But he was so ready to get in a fight then, And he was some what glad that nothing had happened, for he might not even be standing here enjoying the cool breeze, and pleasures of life, If he had attacked her, No one knows what would have happened, Maybe all the Lions and Lioness of the Pride would have jumped him? and that wouldn't be a good thing, He'd be supper. And that wasn't a good thing either as he got to thinking of it.

"What ever.. As long as we don't meet up with the grumpy two, If you know what I mean" Tekua repeated softy again to his new made friend.

Ashara
November 28th, 2005, 01:59 PM
(Hmm...has this died?)

Merra'sSieria
November 28th, 2005, 04:23 PM
((Yah, because nothing's happening T__T))

Kovu The Lion
November 28th, 2005, 09:11 PM
((An RP just doesnt die :P Give it some time :E some of the people might be busy or something..))

Ashara
November 29th, 2005, 03:06 PM
(::nods::)

Merra'sSieria
November 29th, 2005, 03:30 PM
((Uhhuh uhhuh *nod* Perhaps someone could join me and Mi?))

Scorplion
December 1st, 2005, 03:06 AM
((Can I join?... If this thing isn't completely dead, that is.))

Kovu The Lion
December 1st, 2005, 03:08 AM
((We are kinda waiting on a few members to post xX... But yea you can join, Post your charry info in here ^_^))

Scorplion
December 1st, 2005, 04:08 AM
((thanks. ^^ Maybe we can keep things interesting until the others come back... if they come back.))

Name: Femi
Fur Colour: dusty orange/yellow
Eye Colour: brown
Tail Tuft: black
Dislikes: working, getting dirty
Relatives: Foluke and Chinue(king and queen of a pride situated not far from the pridelands)
Friends: none... yet
History: A dainty princess from a once prosperous pride nearby Ahadi's kingdom. Ahadi and Foluke worked together on occasion to ensure the protection of their lands. A drought hit Femi's home territory hard and after the death of many pride members(including Femi's mother -Chinue) He asked if Ahadi would take her in and allow her a place in the pridelands.
Ahadi agreed and Foluke accompanied his daughter to her new home before leaving with the last few survivors of his pride.
Personality: Stubborn, bossy, prissy. Femi has never had to hunt or protect herself. She does not yet understand that she will have to pull her own weight if she wants to stay alive and get along with her new family.
She has just spent her first night in the pridelands.

- - -

Femi awoke to the sound of paws padding over stone. She yawned and licked her whiskers. Was someone actually up at this hour? Some of the pride members were still asleep. She didn't know very many lions here, but she could see that both Taka and Mufasa were gone from the cave. 'Princes have to be up so early?' She wondered to herself.
With a long stretch, she rose and walked outside to see what was going on.
Femi wrinkled her nose in distaste. It looked to be a morning hunting party. She had never much enjoyed being around her fellow lionesses when they hunted.
They smelled of blood and the stench of prey animals.
She realized that she was a bit hungry, so she decided to head down and tell the slackers to get a move on so she could have her breakfast.
Honestly... did she have to do everything for herself?

((It's weird playing a snobbish, girly character. The opposite of me. But I'll admit, kinda fun.))

Mizani
December 1st, 2005, 05:43 AM
((ooc: Awsome Scorplion, you joined!!:D:cheese:))
Mteuzi left her pile of bugs, leaving the small insects to scurry away to their freedom. She looked out again. The hunting party was coming, but not very fast. In fact, not fast at all.

"You think they were taking a stoll" She muttered to Merra, pawing at the ground out of boredom. They took a long time, but no one dare rush Queen Uru. It was all out of respect, and some how, Uru's presence seemed to demand it.
Stretching out her limbs, Mteuzi wondered how long the hunt would take. She was, after all, eager to talk a little more to the new comers, and also catch up with her old friends.
Who know's, perhaps Mala would be kind enough to let her say hello to Taka.

Merra'sSieria
December 1st, 2005, 07:29 AM
((Yay Scorplion! <33))

Merra yawned.
"They are SO SLOW" She muttered under her breath. "You'd think it was a celebration of slowness parade" She left her perfectly sorted bugs to run/fly away in peace.

Ashara
December 1st, 2005, 04:01 PM
Taka sighed, growing bored of waiting for Mala. 'Oh, well. She'll catch up.' He thought to himself, and went back to Pride Rock at a lofty jog. Climbing up the stone steps boredly, he bumped into Femi. He had met her a few times when he was younger, and now that she was here to stay, he was eager to get to know her. "Hello" he said with a light smile.

Scorplion
December 1st, 2005, 05:04 PM
Femi watched the others from her elevated position. She couldn't tell, but it looked like one of the lions was playing with... insects?
"I cannot be expected to live here..." She groaned, padding softly down the step like stones leading to the bottom of pride rock.
Femi stepped back to keep from falling on her rump when Taka bumped into her. Taka was probably one of the only lions she truly liked. He was diplomatic and intelligent. Traits that were seriously hard to come across in male lions. Most of them just laid around all day with the occasional scuffle here and there. Dull brutes...
She looked up at the youngest prince and smiled sweetly.
"Hello, Taka. Surely you're not joining the hunt?" She asked, nodding in the direction of the other lions.

((Hey, is anybody going to be Uru? Or is she even a necessary character here? If she is, and no one else has claimed her, I'd like to rp her.))

Ashara
December 1st, 2005, 06:08 PM
(I did once...but you can! :D It's sorta wierd playing Taka and Uru....)
"Oh, no." Taka said quickly. "I was watching them, but it got rather dull. Thought I'd come up here to get out of the sun" He added. He looked the lioness over, thinking about how intelligient and sincere she was. Mala and Taugadi were his true lionesses, but he could always talk to others.

Scorplion
December 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
"Well, it may be bright out here, but it smells like dirty lions in the cave." Femi said and smiled sincerely at the prince as she walked around him. "I'll see you around."

Now, to get those lionesses moving.
"Hey!" She called out to them, "What are you idiots doing? Why hasn't this hunt started? You look like a troop of monkeys milling around out here." Femi sneered and sat down in the grass.
"Get moving, already. I'm hungry!"

((Just wanted you guys to know that you can be mean to her if you like. The little brat needs it. So don't be afraid to get into it. ^_~
I'll post as Uru tonight then, if it's okay with everybody. Just rp as if she's still inside the cave for now, if you will. ^^))

Ashara
December 2nd, 2005, 01:18 AM
Taka stared wide eyed at the new lioness adolescent. Well, she knew what she wanted and was willing to be a tyrant to get what ever it might be. He was immediately reminded of his mother. Or maybe Mala....It wasn't until then he realized that he had left her alone. He lazily sighed, thinking that if she wanted to be with him that bad, she could come to him.

Scorplion
December 2nd, 2005, 01:28 AM
Uru had just gathered up her hunting party when she noticed some of the young lions congregating near the base of pride rock. She smiled to herself.
"Never mind girls, I'm going to take the cubs out for some lessons. They're old enough to help me take down something on their own."
The three lionesses who had been following her were only too eager to get back to sleep, so they nodded, wished their queen good luck and went back inside.
Uru saw her youngest son nearby and she moved to his side, giving him a quick, good morning lick on his forehead.
"Mind your father and brother today, my son. I will see you later."
Uru then noticed Femi, the new lioness, sitting on a rock and barking out orders to the others. She would have to teach that girl a lesson. And what better way than a nice long, exhausting hunt?
Grinning to herself, the queen trotted down the rocks and held her head high.
"All right, you cubs... time to earn your breakfast. Anyone coming on the hunt, line up in front of me and we'll head out."

((I seem to have a different idea of Uru's personality(and looks) than anyone else. So, if you guys don't like the way I rp her, let me know.))

Ashara
December 2nd, 2005, 01:34 AM
(::Shrugs:: Seems okay to me.)
Taka nodded at his mother, wiping his forehead with his paw where she had licked him. With another sigh, he layed down to rest. Resting his head on his paws, he watched the three lioness adolescents and his mother begin to hunt. It must have been horrible to hunt....Thankfully, he would never have to unless it was just for a small meal for himself. Mufasa and Ahadi, being the stronger males of the family, always helped the lionesses when they needed it.

Melody of Scar
December 2nd, 2005, 05:26 PM
(( I have no excuse. Well, I do, but nothing worth spewing here. ^_^;; Mostly school, though. ))

Mala hadn't been too upset about Taka leaving her - she had been rather boring, and was sidetracked by something else. She made her way slowly across the Pridelands towards the elephant graveyard, her intentions to find her hyena family.

But she never quite made it.

The golden form that reared out of the plains next to her took her completely by surprise. One minute she was striding forwards purposely, and the next she found herself staring into the auburn eyes of Prince Mufasa.

She snarled at him, but his calm face subdued it quickly. She realized he bore her no hostility - at least not now - and she quickly dropped her lips, turning her vengeful eyes to the horizon.

"What do you want, Muffy?"

The young lion started and glared at her for a moment before he shook his mane and sighed. He hated the nickname, but certain lionesses insisted on using it. He continued to gaze at her turned cheek, his deep voice rumbling quietly from his chest.

"I want you to leave my brother alone, Mala."

She snapped her eyes to him, blinked, then laughed in his face and moved past him. But the young male easily kept up, keeping right on her paws. She looked back at him, growling quietly.

"Don't tell me what to do, fluffy."

Mufasa's stride picked up until he was next to her, his eyes beginning to glint with anger. He jumped in front of her and cut her off, growling deeply into his face. For all her anger and power and courage she suddenly felt intimidated standing face to face with the big male. But she didn't show it, only met his gaze with a long, cold stare.

"Leave Taka alone, Mala, or I will do everything in my power to banish you from the Pridelands. You have been nothing but a poor influence on him since you met him, and I will not have you..."

He cut off with a shocked roar as Mala's lithe paw shot out, her claws raking his cheek. He twisted away from her and planted a paw on his wound, staring the brown body down as it sauntered away from him. She cast a final glance over her shoulder to assure the pained young prince that, "Taka is mine, and nothing you do will ever change that."

Mufasa looked after her and growled then turned towards Pride Rock and moved in a fast trot back home. He would live up to his promise... He had to speak with his father.

Mala would never be allowed to set foot on the Pridelands again if he had any say in it.

Scorplion
December 2nd, 2005, 08:28 PM
From the tall rock Femi was sitting on, she noticed a lioness heading away from the others. She also noticed Uru coming her way. That could only mean that the queen was planning something that Femi probably wouldn't like.
With a quickness of motion that no one would have expected of the lazy, ex-princess, Femi slunk down from the rock and headed in the direction of the other female.
If she remembered correctly, the lone lioness was named Mala. She had heard about her from Taka.
Suddenly, Femi heard Mufasa's voice. She ducked down low, her golden fur making it easy to blend in with the dry grass.
'It sounds like an argument...' Femi thought to herself. There was a short, brutal sound... the sound of claws breaking through flesh. And whether Mufasa roared in anger, surpirse, or pain, Femi couldn't tell. She drew back a little until she couldn't hear their voices anymore and then moved far around Mufasa so that he wouldn't catch her scent.
She could see Mala again in the distance. "Hmm... I wonder what she's up too." Femi asked herself softly.
Well, it was either follow this girl and see where she was going or go back to pride rock and possibly get roped into hunting. Femi opted for the first thought and kept up a quick, quiet trot a ways behind the older female.

Katse
December 2nd, 2005, 09:27 PM
((Yay! Plot development!:p))

Taugadi had failed in finding Rashu at the moment. She now lay on a rock, resting as he brown eyes lazily looked out onto the savannah. She noticed a light, pale tannish figure walking away from Priderock. Taugadi lifted her head and strained her eyes to see what it was. The unmistakable brown stripe told her of Zira. That meant she had left Taka temporarily.

Taugadi stood to her feet, leaning back to stretch her forelimbs. Gracefully jumping down from her perch, Taugadi began trotting in the direction she had last seen Taka. The first thing she heard when she rounded a corner was an adolescent lioness calling out commands to the other lionesses of the pride. Taugadi couldn't help but roll her eyes. Even if she couldn't see her right now, she had already guessed it to be Femi. Taugadi often kept her distance from the former princess, getting the same sort of vibe from her as she got from Zira.

Suddenly, Taugadi stopped in her tracks and her head darted into the air. She could hear a faint roar on the wind. Her ears drew back as her eyes widened slightly. Who was that? She trotted towards the front of Priderock, scanning the horizon for any possible source. She saw a golden figure approaching. Her brow furrowed as she recognized it as Mufasa. She looked around, wondering if anyone else heard it, but she couldn't spot anyone at the moment. What had happened?

Ashara
December 2nd, 2005, 10:19 PM
Taka laid restlessly on the stone, his shaded back side comfortably cool, and his exposed head burning up. Through his silent thinking, he heard a roar from a male lion. Not any male lion, either: his brother. His head shot up, and he glanced around. It sounded like it was far off, but he could never be sure. Not seeing anything, he moved up to a sitting stance, and looked over the horizon.
He could see Mala now. The morbidly beautiful lioness seemed to be stalking off. Taka could also see Taugadi. This made his lips form a crooked smirk.

Katse
December 2nd, 2005, 10:23 PM
The grey lioness's head abruptly turned round when she heard something downwind. She could see Scar. She was glad for him to have shown up, but whatever matter at hand overcame that emotion at the moment. "Did you hear that, Taka," she asked, her tone matching the concerned look on her face.

Ashara
December 2nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
"Yeah I did, actually."Taka said with a nod. In greeting, he bumped his head to hers. "Do you know what it was?"He asked, his tone serious now.

Scorplion
December 3rd, 2005, 01:56 AM
Uru had been waiting for the young lionesses to assemble when she heard a roar. Her son's roar!
"Mufasa!?"
Her brows drew together in a concerned frown and she looked in the direction the sound had come from. She hoisted herself up onto a nearby rock and from that vantage point, could just make out the red of Mufasa's mane among the grass. She saw no other lions... had a snake bitten him?
No. There was a lioness. Make that two lionesses - slinking away from him. From the distance, she could not make out who they were. Uru bared her teeth and leapt off the rock, running full tilt towards the females.
If either of them had hurt her son... Well, she wasn't a queen for nothing, and they wouldn't soon forget the marks she was going to leave on their hides.

Melody of Scar
December 3rd, 2005, 03:50 AM
Mala turned to face Femi, a snarl on her lips. "Don't think you can sneak up on me, Pridelander." She stopped and glared at the grasses behind her, catching the faint outline of Femi's body in the grasses. She yawned boredly and sat down. She knew this one - she was prissy and lazy and good-for-nothing.

"What do you want?" she said by way of a greeting as she began to lick the blood from her claws, savoring the young prince's taste.

Mufasa looked up and saw Uru rushing towards him. He suddenly feared for her safety - he knew Mala would attack her with no second thoughts. He stared at her for a moment before he placed himself squarely in her way, crying out to her.

"No, mother, don't! She'll kill you!"

Mala's head turned at the sound of Mufasa's voice. She saw Uru rushing for her and knew the queen's intention. She laughed and stood, moving up next to Femi.

"Aaahh... A good fight. Something I have been longing for."

She ran forwards to meet the queen, her claws sliding from their sheaths purposely as she moved. Normally she would have avoided contact with Uru, but the challenge was out now. Nothing would stop her from meeting and defeating her foe.

Except perhaps for Mufasa.

The young prince had executed a perfect pounce as the bloodthirsty lioness rushed past him, landing squarely on Mala's back. Any trace of kindness was gone from his massive face, his calm auburn eyes now red fires of rage. He uttered a thunderous roar as he sank his claws into Mala's shoulders and held her to the ground. The young lioness squirmed and snarled but couldn't break the vengeful Mufasa's grasp as he leaned all his weight onto her, and no matter how hard she bucked against him he remained firmly on top of her.

That Mala had attacked him was bad enough, but moving to attack his mother was worse. And now he wasn't even going to wait for Ahadi to pass punishment to the headstrong lioness. He turned his auburn orbs to Uru, both pleading with her to pass down the only punishment fitting to such a creature.

Scorplion
December 3rd, 2005, 04:35 AM
Mala. Uru's eyes blazed with fury.
She had seen this upstart hanging around her Taka. And now she thought to cross her other son? The future king? It would not be tolerated. Uru snarled and was about to leap when suddenly Mufasa's form filled her vision.
He had said something to her, she hadn't heard through the fog of red that seemed to surround her mind. But suddenly the rest of the world came back to her and she saw her oldest son leap onto Mala.
Uru was caught between pride and fear. Mala was a killer. You could smell it on her. And if you couldn't smell it, you merely had to watch her. Mufasa, he wasn't. Not in his heart - and strength was not always enough to win a battle.
All at once the scuffle between Mufasa and Mala was over.
Uru was aware of her son looking up at her as he kept the struggling lioness pinned to the ground. Seeing the bloody scratches on his dear, golden face renewed her anger. But she pushed it down. She had a responsibility to mold Mufasa into a good king, just as Ahadi always tried to do. Now was the time to teach mercy... loathe as she was to waste her lessons on Mala.
"Let her go, my son."

Melody of Scar
December 3rd, 2005, 04:48 AM
Mufasa obeyed his mother with no questions, stepping gingerly off of Mala's back. She immediately took a swipe at him, but he had expected such an action and moved nimbly out of the way. He growled a warning at her but moved obediently to Uru's side, standing protectively next to her. He was obviously shaken by what he had just done - Mufasa was generally a gentle lion, not taken to such outbursts. But seeing Mala charging his mother...

Mala remained as still as possible, sitting in front of Uru as she licked her bleeding shoulders. Her eyes flashed contempt and clearly showed her desire to kill, but even through the rage Mala knew when she was outmatched - Mufasa and Uru both could easily defeat her. And she was sure the rest of the pride would be coming to join the Queen and the future king.

So she decided that her best course of action would be to remain where she was and look for an opening.

Mufasa studied Mala then looked to Uru, speaking quietly.

"She will do nothing more than poison Taka more and continue to attack us, mother. She must be sent away or we risk being killed in our sleep."

Mala smirked and licked her claws again, cleaning the last of Mufasa's blood from them before she studied Uru, waiting for her response to Mufasa's most likely true accusations.

Ashara
December 3rd, 2005, 02:50 PM
From where he was sitting, Taka just managed to see an outburst on the plain. Standing to get a better view, he noted a dark brown figure-his mother- a golden one-most likely his brother...and...Mala. His claws unsheathed out of instinct, and a low growl emitted his throat. If his mother hadn't been there, he would probably go to help Mala. Wouldn't that be fun? Ripping his perfect brother throat out.
What was he thinking? He dearly loved his brother, even though the brute was of higher standards towards his father

Katse
December 3rd, 2005, 03:10 PM
From where she stood, Taugadi was getting the same view as Taka. She held her breath as the fight took place. She didn't understand why Mala had to not only attacked Mufasa, but their queen! It only confirmed of the strange, evil vibe she had felt from the young lioness.

Taking a worried look at Taka, then back at the fight, she sighed inwardly, glad for it to finally be over and Mala had given up. She glanced again at Taka, out of nervousness moving a bit closer to him. She heard a growl escape him, and was a bit suprised at him, but didn't show it. Only her ears flicked back for a moment, her brow furrowing even more. "Do you think they're all right," she asked timidly after her silence.

Ashara
December 3rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
Taka looked from the ground to Taugadi, and said,"Most likely. Mother wouldn't let the fight get too intense." He hoped what he had said was true. Naturally, he would be heart broken if Mala was harmed. But the rogue lioness should be able to handle it herself. She had grown up on her own, and had fought off many other beasts.
"Do you want to get a closer look?"Taka asked.

Katse
December 3rd, 2005, 03:46 PM
Taugadi bit her lip, thinking over if she'd like to go or not. She didn't want to be around if there was still tension. Thinking about it more, she realized Taka was right. Uru wouldn't let another fight brake out and there were more lions there defending then opposing. Looking a Taka and mustering a smile, though it wasn't a very good one, she replied, "sure."

Ashara
December 3rd, 2005, 04:08 PM
Taka nodded at her response, and brought his lanky body towards the stone steps. "I haven't seen you much today." he said in an attempt to form a conversation. Of course he hadn't seen her...he was with Mala. Taka did love Taugadi,though. Perhaps more than Mala at times.

Katse
December 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
Taugadi didn't waste any time in following Taka. She trotted after him, catching up with him in no time. She kept in pace with him at his right. At Taka speaking to her, a faint smile formed. "I've just been hanging around," she said with a shrug of her shoulders, "decided to let everyone do their own thing and take it easy for a while. What have you been up to 'til now?"

Ashara
December 3rd, 2005, 09:05 PM
"Talking to Mala...meeting the new lions. The usual...." He said, bumping his shoulder into hers. He could barely see his mother and the others from the ground.

Scorplion
December 3rd, 2005, 11:27 PM
Uru dared not take her eyes off of Mala. She could see the lioness's muscles bunched tightly beneath fur and skin. A false move now and Mala could take one of them out.
"Mufasa." She said calmly, still not looking away from her enemy. "You cannot rule with brute force alone.You may not kill what you wish simply because it displeases you. We cannot allow oursleves to sink to this... beast's level. We stand for so much more than that."
Uru's gaze was hard and flat as she looked into Mala's eyes. "However, if I see you near either of my sons again I will consider it a threat to their personal safety and tear you to pieces. Do we understand one another?"

Ashara
December 4th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Taka marched on, Taugadi safely at his side. Thoughts flashed through his head concerning Mala and Mufasa. What had Mala gotten herself into this time? Had Mufasa attacked her? And why was Mother there?

Melody of Scar
December 4th, 2005, 02:36 AM
Mala's lip raised in a threatening snarl, her head dropping. She tensed mightily then suddnely relaxed, even going as far as to let a smirk form on her lips.

"I understand you perfectly. However, understand this." She stood and turned to leave, her parting shot sliding like silk off her tongue. "If you so much as lay a claw on me, it may not be you tearing a body to pieces."

Mufasa roared and jumped forwards, but Mala had taken off like a cheetah and was nothing more than a brown streak of lightning running into the distance - towards the Elephant Graveyard. Mufasa stared after her with rage still brimming in his eyes and turned furiously to Uru, obviously fighting to control his voice.

"She'll come back to kill us, mother! Do you not see that? She will come back and murder us all in our sleep..." He brought a paw to the still bleeding marks on his cheek and his voice calmed down, his eyes averted from the queen's. "I know she will. She's proven that to us."

Scorplion
December 4th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Uru managed to stand tall to the last moment. Once she saw the lioness run off, her body relaxed, though her legs still felt shaky beneath her.
She listened calmly to her son. And she certainly understood where he was coming from. Mala was not to be underestimated. She would have to speak with Ahadi about what was to be done with her.
"Crazy she may be, Mufasa, but Mala is not a fool. She would not dare make such an open attack." Uru tried to smile at her cub, she really did. But seeing those bloody marks across his face... she couldn't.
"Come, my son. I will have one of the lionesses clean your wound. And I must talk with your brother."
She nudged her son gently before turning her head slightly to the left, looking into the grasses. Which was precisely where Femi was crouched, shaking and scared by what she had seen. "And come out, Femi. Any idiot could see you hiding there."

Melody of Scar
December 4th, 2005, 04:20 AM
Mufasa closed his eyes as Uru licked his cheek and winced, then nodded slowly and began to walk towards Pride Rock. His head was still slightly bowed and he was still shaken about the past events. He could only manage to look at Taka and Taugadi before he hurried past them and broke into a run towards the mighty throne of Pride Rock, not wanting to be questioned by either of them or tended to by the lionesses.

He bounded up the rocky slope and into the main cave, which was finally empty as the rest of the pride had woken up and filed out to tend to the various chores they had. Mufasa moved like a golden shadow through the darkness until he was in the furthest corner and collapsed, burying his face in his paws and closing his eyes tightly.

Mala had run until she was far from Uru and Mufasa and the damned image of Taka walking with Taugadi. She was jealous of the other lioness - she actually got to see Taka freely, and Mala had to sneak in her time with the young prince. It was bothersome to see the two together... She felt like she was being replaced.

None of the hyenas standing at the border dared to question or move against the enraged lioness that shot between them, and Mala didn't stop to greet them. She headed straight for her home, the giant skull of the biggest elephant to ever collapse in the graveyard. It was near enough to the border where the hyenas could watch as their strange sister played out her rage.

Mala stood shaking between the beast's tusks, her red eyes flashing with rage. Through the opening before her she could see her father's skull grinning back at her - the Hyon King, he had been called. He had been the lion king of the hyenas. It was a stupid nickname, but the pups always said it.

Mala bared her teeth at the dead head and hissed out quietly, "Where are you now, O mighty one?" Her claws slid out of their sheaths as she stalked forwards, imagining the white-furred face of her father still covering his bleached skull. She desired nothing more than to rip his grinning ego to shreds and let the dust bury his bones, but at the same time she couldn't bring herself to.

So, she attacked the next best thing.

With a bellow of anger she jumped forwards and sank her claws into the mighty elephant skull. She roared and howled as her claws dug long lines into the pale tusk beneath her vengeful paws - a feat of strength that sent the adults watching her fleeing with terror. Dozens of eyes watched as she spend long minutes shredding into it until she finally grew exhausted and collapsed to the ground, her eyes staring into the grinning face of her father. She growled and resheathed her claws into her sore paws before letting her eyes close.

She would find a way to get back at them if it took her entire life. She would see Mufasa and Uru killed... And Taugadi, too. Even if it killed her to do it.

Katse
December 4th, 2005, 04:39 AM
((Dang, you're good.))

Taugadi's brow furrowed as she watched and felt the hatred between the Queen, the Prince, and the "Outsider." Just as quickly as they had gotten there, Mufasa had dashed off towards Priderock. Taugadi had merely gotten a glimpst at the heir, seeing crimson staining his gold. She cringed at the sight. There was indeed a fight and Taugadi could already guess who had marred Mufasa's face, though she didn't like the thought much.

Just as quickly as Mufasa had left, Taugadi could see the form of Mala headed in the opposite direction. Her ears flickered back, a soft sigh escaping her. She couldn't understand how so much malevolence could come from one lioness and so quickly, too. Was it the way she lived with the hyenas? Did something happen that Taugadi didn't know of that made Mala act the way she did? Was it Taugadi that did something wrong? She remembered of their cubhood days, when Mala wasn't so full of hatred, but those days were gone like a distant dream. All Mala was now was hate. Taugadi knew the word for such an attribute, though never uttered it aloud. Mala was "Zira."

Melody of Scar
December 4th, 2005, 04:44 AM
(( Not nearly as good as you. ^_~ Anyone up for bringing Ahadi in? Or Sarabi? It'd be nice to have them. ))

Scorplion
December 4th, 2005, 05:02 AM
((I second that motion, Katse. MoS is good. ^_~ And so are you. XD
And I would be Ahadi, but since I'm already roleplaying as Queen Uru, I think someone else should have the role of king.))

Femi had been hiding the whole time. And she wanted to hide forever. What kind of place was this, that lions could wander in even if they weren't part of the pride?
She took a shaky breath and pressed herself ever lower to the warm earth. Her father would never have allowed such a thing to occur. How could he have left her here?
Wanting to cry out in anger, but not daring to risk attention to herself just yet, Femi unsheathed her claws and raked them across the dirt as she thought.
Queen Uru was a fool. Mala was not a young cub that needed to be chastised. She - well, Femi didn't know what she was really. The number of times she had even seen the lioness could be counted on one paw.
And when Mala had spotted her back there. Femi had thought her blood was frozen.
That was power.
Femi raised her head slowly - Uru and Mufasa were already gone. She wasn't quite tall enough to see if anyone else was coming her way but she decided to take her chances.
Without taking a look back, Femi took off toward the direction she had seen Mala go. She wanted to be strong. She wanted to be respected, as she once had. Perhaps Mala could give her that. It was obvious that this place could not...

Melody of Scar
December 4th, 2005, 05:20 AM
(( You two flatter me... *blush* <3 You both're good! ^__^ ))

Mala slowly sat up as the excited yelping of the pups increased in volume. She winced and flexed one of her paws, standing slowly to move into the elephant's skull and hide from her family until night came.

She had to think and plan carefully. She wasn't going to find a way to get to Uru and Mufasa simply by charging in recklessly and attacking them. She needed to exploit the hyenas and find some way inside, some way to get close to the royal family.

And then the solution ran quite convinently into her paws.

A large group of hyenas stood at the border, snarling and bristling. They didn't know who Femi was, but she was a stranger and fast approaching. Mala strided slowly up the slope leading into the Pridelands, pausing at the border.

It was that brown lioness who had followed her earlier, before she had turned against Uru. Her ears flattened and she growled quietly but she didn't move to attack her. Her paws were too sore to be smacking anyone around, anyways.

She remained still and quiet, watching the approach of the lioness. The hyenas remained clustered around her, snarling and barking threateningly at the stranger. Mala's mind was working a mile a minute, meanwhile. Why was she here? Had Uru sent her for some reason? And then another thought crossed her mind.

She could be useful...

Mizani
December 4th, 2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
(( Not nearly as good as you. ^_~ Anyone up for bringing Ahadi in? Or Sarabi? It'd be nice to have them. ))
((ooc: I wouldn't mind RP'ing Sarabi^^))

((Yay Scorplion! <33))

Merra yawned.
"They are SO SLOW" She muttered under her breath. "You'd think it was a celebration of slowness parade" She left her perfectly sorted bugs to run/fly away in peace.
"True that" Mteuzi smirked, her tail lashing back and forth. Two lions to her right caught her attention, and she recognized them to be Prince Mufasa, and Mala. Wow, Mala had actually torn herself from Taka. But it was probably not as surprising, since Mala's favourite pass time other then clinging to Taka like a leech, was annoying Mufasa. And she was doing a good job of it to, the eldest Prince looked ready to slit Mala's throat. She really didn't get what was so enjoyable about it, but Mala seemed to live off it. Luckily Queen Uru intervined, her authority absolute; even if Mala didn't respect her, Taka did.
The situation now resolved, Mteuzi lifted her head to the sky. It was a blank canvas, except for an eagle that streaked through the clouds, flinging its feathered body through the blue abyss. For a few fleeting seconds, the adolescent lioness envied the bird. It could go any where, but she knew it was a creature just like her, and it wasn't very different to the life that didn't know that beauty of flight.

Looking back at her friend, and then at the hunting party, the closeness of the group aproaching snapped her out of her daze. A strange feeling overcame Mteuzi's body, as an urge to hunt swelled up like a welt, and perhaps it was also mixed with blood lust. Blood lust was something all carnivores suffered. Even more so with folds of animals that humans kept. Though Pridelanders knew to keep away, the groups of prey was often very tempting. Her mother had told her about lions who had been overcome with bloodlust, and it still sent chills up Mteuzi's spine. But the hunt was coming soon, and the urge would soon go down, and it was lucky she was in the Pridelands where bounty was plentiful.

Ashara
December 4th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Taka stopped abruptly when he saw Mufasas marled face. Who could have done that? Immediately he knew. Had Mala been harmed? Fear gripped at his throat, and he could barely utter,"C'mon" before he took off towards the Elephant Graveyard.
He was there in what seemed like seconds, almost completely forgetting of Taugadi. The hyena growled at his presence, but quieted as soon as he hissed, "Shut up, you idiots!"

Scorplion
December 5th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Uru let Mufasa go. He needed time alone and his wound was not so deep that it was cause immediate problems.
She had planned to speak to Taka but it looked as though he had gone off by himself again. Uru sighed. The talk would have to wait. For now, she had a hunt to organize.
((I'm going to do Femi's post here to, so I won't have to double post. Hope that's okay.))
---
Femi had no ability to track whatsoever. She could not pick out Mala's scent among the million others among the grass. But she knew the general direction that the lioness had run off in. And soon enough, Femi found herself in a graveyard.
She shivered and fought the urge to run. There were hyenas here, that much she could smell.
"But where is Mala?" Femi turned around in a circle and tried desperately to catch her scent, or see a pawprint. Anything. Had Mala gone in there? Or had she gone around the entire place?
Suddenly, Femi heard someone else approaching. She quickly hid behind a rock not to far from the graveyards entrance and watched as Taka emerged into the clearing.
'He'll know the way to Mala.' Femi thought and watched as Taka walked past the hyenas inside without so much as a scratch.
Now all she had to do was figure out a way in too...

Kovu The Lion
December 5th, 2005, 02:30 AM
(( Tekua wants to get in this stuff so bad :( Anyone seen Utora around :E? I think my Charry is still frozen with hers :(...))

unregistered user
December 5th, 2005, 04:01 AM
!OOC! : Dude, I am so uber sorry. I've been so bluety museless for the past week :( and I run like 8 RPGs, and all are major parts so it's like, major uber brain fart. XD Sorry for being selfish :( Glad to see new folkies! ^_^;

Umufi smiled at Tekua. So the decision was up to good old Umufi now eh?

Well, maybe we could check out some of the less 'travled' areas around here. See if anything new is stirring up and such. I hear dark things are lurking around. Oh ho, it'd be some fun to get involved with that!

Umufi got a little over excited. He loved getting into fights, of course when it wasn't with someone he cared about.
Careful Umufi, you might endager your friends life.
His smile did not fade, but it wasn't so bright as his rough and scalely textured pads beat upon the hot dirt, and bent the grass upon his path.
Give him credit though Umufi. He's young like you, and an outsider. Chances are he's been in a hell of a lot mroe scrapes, and a little bit of fun on the outside would be more natural than anything else!
Umufi reassured himself, but he was stuck between two thoughts; he could be reassuring himself to get his way, or: he could be wrong and Tekua might not be adept in battle.
Don't judge. It's what got you lost from your brothers to start off with.
Umufi agreed on that thought, and decided to allow this 'search for danger' to present itself with a more, accepted outlook.

Snapping his agile tail behind him, he looked too and fro upon the sun soaked terra.
The grass sighing and kissing it's backside in the very rare but pleasent breeze, and the sounds of Tekua's footsteps beside him.
A friend. Umufi knew that this wasn't something you found around the corner on an average day, and the sound of Teuka's presence was comforting.
Tossing his head so his few strands of adolescent mane popped up and down, he looked upon Tekua and grinned walking a little fancy like.
I'd like to get my claws under the jaws of an outsider!
He snapped vigoursly, but plafully all together.

Ahh but you know. I might be in over my head here, heh. What do you think Tekua?
Umufi had completely forgotten about his entrance upon these lands, and the rather rude greeting from Taka and Mala. All was well within his spirits. But it was very artificall. So much haunted Umufi's spirits that it was inevitable to say that he may never be truly happy.

Melody of Scar
December 5th, 2005, 04:18 AM
(( OOC note to Ashara and Scorplion ~ Mala's standing at the border surrounded by hyenas - basically in plain sight. No need to hunt her down. ^_^ ))

Kovu The Lion
December 5th, 2005, 04:18 AM
OOC:(( DUDE! Its no problem ^^ Take your time xP Already told you on Yahoo xD))

Tekua continued to gawk at the presence of the never ending lands that just seemed to keep coming at his face as they continued to walk along in some direction they had no clue where it would lead them, He rose his muzzle into the sky and sniffed the air, and then some smell.. Got to him.. The smell of blood.. But it wasn't that big of a deal.. It could have been the lioness out hunting or something... Or it could be something else... But.. There was that chance that it was one of his friends that was in severe need of help. He sighed softly then put his nose back to where it origionally was so he as facing in front of him again and watching as the wind blew gently and made the grass blow to and fro from its impact. Then he heard his friend's soft words speak to him.

"Yeah.. I know what you mean, I havnt fought for a while now.. Its always fun to get into some trouble sometimes ya know?" he said with a smirk as he carried on talking. He continued to padd a little faster to catch up to Umufi, until he was finally walking by his side and his side gently brushed up against his friends. "Oops, Sorry Umufi.." he said blushing a bit. Oh smooth Tekua.. Watch your step.. Don't show him yet.. He thought to himself staring at the ground watching his paws move forward then retreat behind him in a repedative motion.

"I'll Do what ever you want Umufi!" He said entergetically as his friend stopped talking, and his head appeared from looking at the ground to stare at his friend, and a smile was now set upon his muzzle. And he couldn't help.. But Purr.

((I hate... Writers block... -___-))

Ashara
December 5th, 2005, 01:18 PM
(Ahhh...okay. I'm not that bright :Ooo: )

Ashara
December 5th, 2005, 01:21 PM
At seeing Mala, Taka quickly strode over to her. He let out a soft growl to get her attention, and immediatelly asked,"What happened? Are you okay?" His only concern at the moment was her safety, and he prayed that that hadn't been threatened. Taka caught himself glancing around every so often, sensing another animals presense. Perhaps it was just another hyena hiding in the grass...or maybe it was something else.

Mushroom
December 5th, 2005, 06:54 PM
From a short distance, Korah watched young Taka and a cub he knew to be called Mala confront each other.

He was a young adolescent, with a think curly brown mane beginngin to grow. He smiled, micheviously, it was even slightly wicked. Those silly cubs, so weak and stupid, none could match his smarts or strength. He wanted to continue watching to see what events would take place but sooner or later he would step in andshow those two a thing or two about being a true lion.

Melody of Scar
December 5th, 2005, 08:16 PM
(Ahhh...okay. I'm not that bright :Ooo: )

(( Gah! I wasn't attacking you - sorry if it came out that way. ^_^ :hugs: ))

Ashara
December 5th, 2005, 09:14 PM
(LOL Nope...it's okay)

Mizani
December 6th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Mushroom
From a short distance, Korah watched young Taka and a cub he knew to be called Mala confront each other.

He was a young adolescent, with a think curly brown mane beginngin to grow. He smiled, micheviously, it was even slightly wicked. Those silly cubs, so weak and stupid, none could match his smarts or strength. He wanted to continue watching to see what events would take place but sooner or later he would step in andshow those two a thing or two about being a true lion.
((ooc: Um, just a question Mushroom, but Taka and Mala are actually in their adolescenes as well, so is your char just refering to them as cubs?))

Ashara
December 6th, 2005, 02:22 PM
(Note-I'm waiting for Melody of Scar to reply :-X )

Mushroom
December 6th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
((ooc: Um, just a question Mushroom, but Taka and Mala are actually in their adolescenes as well, so is your char just refering to them as cubs?))

Oh sorry, didn't know that. OK Korah is an adolescent too but a bit older then Scar.

Melody of Scar
December 7th, 2005, 05:00 AM
( Gah! I'm so sorry... I'll post tomorrow. I've been doing homework all night. >.<)

Ashara
December 7th, 2005, 02:51 PM
(It's okay Melody ^.^)

unregistered user
December 20th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Umufi looked to the face of his friend, Tekula, as he smelled the air and then returned a gaze to the foundations of the Earth.

Wondering what had caused such a blank look, Umufi outstretched his neck, and inhaled sharply to only be distracted by the close brush of Tekua.
Steping side ways, in the act of clumsyness, Umufi apologized.

Running his pink tape oer' his muzzle, he continued to sniff the waft lingering about the lands.

You smell that Tekua? Smells like someone's having a feast!

He stepped lightly, enjoying the oder in the air.

The land changed with their walk, rolling on and on throughout the vast scape of the serengetti.
The golden grains sighing, kissing their backs once, twice, thrice. All in a wave of gingerly grace.
It was a pleasent atomosphere: disrupted by the stench of rich and raw blood.

Umufi could not help but imagine the fresh taste of live blood against his tongue, rolling down the back of his throat and settling in the warmth of his gut. He had been in lack of proper meat for quite the time now.

Looking to Tekua, Umufi left his eyes on the lion for a moment. Studying him perhaps. Trying to understand his movements. They were unlike that of his brothers, whom walked in a massive front of pride and threat. That was until they were scattered, torn apart, eaten alive or just, seperated all together. No. Tekua walked with a polite spirit, and a curious paw.
It was foriegn but welcomed all the same.

Do you think. That it could be someone in danger? That blood? I mean our prey usualy smell satisfying but this has a spark in it's oder.
Umufi pricked his tawny audits and glanced to Tekua for an answer.

Katse
December 20th, 2005, 04:42 PM
((I'll take a crack at Ahadi if no one else will.;) ))

Taugadi's eyes blinked a few times, her brow furrowing slightly. Lovely, she was now alone. Taka had run off to find Mala and Uru had headed back to Priderock. Taugadi bit her lip nervously. She should be heading back to Priderock, where it's safe, but she wanted to follow Taka, as well. Oh, but she had such a disliking for hyenas. Frankly, the slobbering creatures frightened her. She took a step forward, then a step back. Her mind raced and debated. What was she to do?

Then, her ears perked when she heard a somewhat familiar voice. Quickly turning her head, the gray lioness spotted two forms not too far off from her. Why, it were those two new rogues to the Pridelands. What were their names? Oh yes, Tekua and Umufi. A small smile formed on her maw, glad to see friendly faces. No longer wanting to be left alone, Taugadi immediately took a turn towards them, briskly trotting in their direction. "Hey," she called out to get their attention.

Kovu The Lion
December 22nd, 2005, 03:36 AM
Umufi looked to the face of his friend, Tekula, as he smelled the air and then returned a gaze to the foundations of the Earth.

Wondering what had caused such a blank look, Umufi outstretched his neck, and inhaled sharply to only be distracted by the close brush of Tekua.
Steping side ways, in the act of clumsyness, Umufi apologized.

Running his pink tape oer' his muzzle, he continued to sniff the waft lingering about the lands.

You smell that Tekua? Smells like someone's having a feast!

He stepped lightly, enjoying the oder in the air.

The land changed with their walk, rolling on and on throughout the vast scape of the serengetti.
The golden grains sighing, kissing their backs once, twice, thrice. All in a wave of gingerly grace.
It was a pleasent atomosphere: disrupted by the stench of rich and raw blood.

Umufi could not help but imagine the fresh taste of live blood against his tongue, rolling down the back of his throat and settling in the warmth of his gut. He had been in lack of proper meat for quite the time now.

Looking to Tekua, Umufi left his eyes on the lion for a moment. Studying him perhaps. Trying to understand his movements. They were unlike that of his brothers, whom walked in a massive front of pride and threat. That was until they were scattered, torn apart, eaten alive or just, seperated all together. No. Tekua walked with a polite spirit, and a curious paw.
It was foriegn but welcomed all the same.

Do you think. That it could be someone in danger? That blood? I mean our prey usualy smell satisfying but this has a spark in it's oder.
Umufi pricked his tawny audits and glanced to Tekua for an answer.

Tekua watched the lands before him and Umufi move past them as they walked, and with each new step it seemed something new would pop up just over the horizon for him to stare at, He heard his friend's voice again and he lifted his muzzle into the air and drug in a long breath, enjoying the fragrence(Sp?) of the blood that stood in the air now, He didn't know who's it was or what it was.. But damn did it smell pretty good.

"I have no idea.. Should we check it out?" He said turning his head to eye his friend with a smirk and a quick wink. He smacked his lips and ran his tongue across his muzzle as he heard his stomach answer with a long unsatisfactory growl. He smirked slightly and thought to himself

Soon you will be fed.. Soon.. He thought whilst looking at Umufi's kind and gentle face. But what if behind that kind face was a lion with power that matched no other? What if what if.. He kept repeating to himself.. And then he came up with a solution and he muttered to himself

"Only time will tell.."