PDA

View Full Version : A very special birthday thread...

Aurelian
October 5th, 2005, 01:08 AM
Today(10/5), we celebrate the 19th birthday of a pride member who is currently going through a difficult time. She is StalkingWolf, the beloved of Simba 04', hopefully for a long time to come.

Tiffany, my big wish for you on your day is that you and Derek some how manage to find your way through your problems hand in hand, and remain the beautiful couple that you are. No two people are more deserving of a wish come true. :hugs:

Happy Birthday form you fellow wolfie!

LunarCat
October 5th, 2005, 01:17 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!! :D :cheese: and may it be a joyful one ;)

ThiagoPE
October 5th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Happy birthday stalking Wolf, and my wishes of better times for you.

Kovu The Lion
October 5th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Happy birthday Stalking Wofl, hope everything goes great for you today, Have an AWESOME Bday ^_^!!!

~KTL~

Sadiki
October 5th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Happy Birthday StalkingWolf I hope you have a good one and I hope that you and Derek still had change to get it work, but if not at least stay very close friends. Derek have told me so many good things about you even I think we have never talked. Enjoy your 19th birthday :hugs:

King Simba
October 5th, 2005, 06:38 AM
Happy B-day, StalkingWolf/Tiffany. I hope you and Derek work things out soon and I hope you're B-day turns how to be a good one. Best wishes. :hugs:

unregistered user
October 5th, 2005, 06:49 AM
Have a wonderful birthday, StalkingWolf. = )

lion_roog
October 5th, 2005, 08:31 AM
One more year until the dreaded 2-0...Enjoy it!..:cheese:

And remember, a present is just someone's way of letting you know they're glad you didn't die partway through the year...:D

moonibear
October 5th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Happy Birthday StalkingWolf! Hope you have a good one!

Simba '04
October 6th, 2005, 05:34 AM
happy birthday Tiffany, thanks for letting me come and spend time in your classes yesterday and sorry for making you upset at your party, i just wanted to leave you alone so you could spend some time with your family and friends, i'm glad we got to go off campus and go to the mall because i had a blast with you! and you look really beautiful in purple and those tan pants you tried on! I'm sure you have heard from your parents that I did stay with your sister and family in the ER until midnight when she finally got out, she is having more tests done today to find out what is going on. also i did get partially lectured by your mom on my way home, but it wasn't as long as i had hoped for, but there is always another night i guess, heh. i need to go to bed, i just got home from the drive and i'm really tired, G'night Tiffany, have sweet dreams tonight, bye bye

BlueStef
October 6th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Happy B-day and best wishes ^^