PDA

View Full Version : Ohai~

SimbasMate
June 4th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Hey everyone, SimbasMate from MLK is here. ^^ I believe I HAVE registered an account on here... I just don't remember the username or password.. >.> So I hope it's ok that I made a new account.. if you find my old one you can just delete it. On the other paw, for those who don't know me.. My name is Crystal and I am 16 years old, going on 17! I have loved The Lion King in the range of 2-5 years old. The first time I saw it, it was like Romeo & Juliet: love at first sight! :embarassed: My favorite character is Simba...no joke! XD I love him to deaaaath. I hope to get a new Simba plushie soon too. I have a lot of TLK merchandisem and TLK blankies. xD Anyway, I hope to see some fimilar faces here and... some new ones too! :wow:

Nuduli
June 4th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Hey there, long time no see! XD

Guntur
June 4th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Hello there, glad you have join us! Welcome!

Sadiki
June 4th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Welcome aboard! And what comes to having an account "here" I doubt it unless you made one within past 2 months as we haven't even been around that long on our new address, but I do believe I remember you from older model of the same site. ;)

HasiraKali
June 4th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Welcome to Lea! :D I remember seeing you around MLK and Lea II. Glad you found us. Have a good time! :)

King Simba
June 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
I'm not a member on MLK, but I remember you from the old Lea. :thinks: So in which case, welcome back! :D

shadowland
June 4th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Hey, as long as you didn't accidentally make 8 accounts I'm sure it'll be no big deal ;) welcome to the forums :mufasasmile:

Safila
June 5th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Welcome to Lea

your cupcake for joining ~

http://media.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/320043/LIONCUPSa.JPG

Cheetahstar546
June 5th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Welcome to Lea SM!!

Azerane
June 5th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Welcome or welcome back or whatever the case may be :p Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Aurelian
June 5th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Welcome to lea, Mrs. Simba. Did you figt Nala for him?

What it MLK? I never heard of that...

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 5th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Welcome back to the forums...hope you settle in okay!
:D

Azerane
June 6th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Welcome to lea, Mrs. Simba. Did you figt Nala for him?

What it MLK? I never heard of that...

MLK is My Lion King Forum http://www.mylionking.com/forum/ :)

SimbasMate
June 6th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Thank you everybody. ^^ It's great to be back. Hehe