PDA

View Full Version : STM and Fuzzy!

Azerane
April 21st, 2011, 02:54 AM
I think these two deserve a huge round of appluase. STM has worked day and night to get Lea back to where it is already in practically no time at all, learning to work vBulletin from the ground up and he has done a fantastic job.

Secondly, many thanks to Fuzzy for so willingly dedicating us a server to run Lea from.

You guys, are the best :noogies:

:cheese:

Nuduli
April 21st, 2011, 02:57 AM
I agree, it took a while to get this up and running again but the wait was definitely worth it!

Sadiki
April 21st, 2011, 02:58 AM
Oh... I don't know what to say. I think anyone would do the same if they had as much time in their hands, but yes it was totally awesome from Fuzzy to allow us run the domain on his server. That's just awesome :cheese:

Ngatuny
April 21st, 2011, 04:06 AM
It sure is good to have Lea back :) Thanks STM and Fuzzy even tho I haven't been to active :tears: I hope I can be a little more active.

Twilight_Sparkle
April 21st, 2011, 04:26 AM
Thanks to STM and Fuzzy for their contributions and hard work!

Sombolia
April 21st, 2011, 05:11 AM
Yes! STM and Fuzzy, you guys rock. =) Thanks so much.

Kopa
April 21st, 2011, 08:40 AM
STM and Fuzzy...you guys simply rule! Thanks so much for getting Lea up and running again! As I said on Facebook, I lurk from time to time. I'll try and be more active this time around. I swear! :P

Revo
April 21st, 2011, 10:13 AM
Yes, you are awesome. Awesome is what you are. Thanks for everything.

Wide Eyed Wanderer
April 21st, 2011, 10:29 AM
Huge round of applause and a big cake!

http://www.mouseplanet.com/paris/BirthdayParCake.jpg

:D:cheese:

Kopa
April 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM
Dude! That cake is magnificent. O_O

HasiraKali
April 21st, 2011, 12:16 PM
Yay! STM and Fuzzy! *throws confetti*

Dare
April 21st, 2011, 01:18 PM
Indeed! I tip my hat to thee, ye fine people. *does so*

Kihari
April 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
Many thanks to STM and Fuzzy, and also to Feral for the use of his temporary-Lea forums.

Sadiki
April 21st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Hey! You! Get off our cake! :grrr:

Thanks, but as I have said before I can't take credit of it all. Without. Vidan, HashiaKali, Sharifu, King Simba, Leorgathar, LionloverSam, Shadow, Nathalie, Azerane and Pntbll248's donations, we would not have gotten the site running as fast as we did as Vbulletin is very costly program. Thanks for you guys for making it possible to recreate Lea once again. And this time it should be to stay!

Sharifu
April 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM
STM has worked so hard, so many days and many hours were put into making this site. At first when Lea went down about a couple weeks ago and STM started playing around with recreating Lea, I was asking him, "Why are you doing that? I'm sure Yuvraj will get Lea back up in a few days." But he told me he was doing it "Just in case and to just learn how to do it." At the time I thought it was silly, but now I'm glad he did. I just didn't think at the time that Yuvraj wouldn't get back to us, he did last year when this happened. STM has done an amazing job and I am proud of him. ;) :hugs:

I do think it's quite sad Lea went down again. So now we are on the third generation of Lea, but hopefully the final one. But I am glad that it is now run by people who actually are fairly active here and care about this place.

Thank you again Petteri for putting so much time into this, I think it's amazing what you have done and practically self taught yourself how to recreate Lea. :love: And to Fuzzy for dedicating a server, (hope to see you posting here soon Brad) ;) Feral for the temporary forum for us to talk in for few days, and everyone who helped donate money to bring back Lea. You guys all rock! :hugs: :cheese:

Lion King Stu
April 21st, 2011, 06:10 PM
Good work you two for startus, you've been a god sent :cheese:
And also good work to those who gave in donations to get this place in the first place, had I been at home when you were taking I gladly would of done as well :D

But non the less, here's to another Lea Halalela...may this one be around for a good few years before any more complications come back to haunt us ^^

Aurelian
April 21st, 2011, 07:11 PM
It was no problem on my part. Once I realized what was going on, I couldn't sit and do nothing.

Way to go, STM and Fuzzy(Who NEEDS to say Hi every now and then! :D), and to everybody for sticking it out and not getting discouraged. I have never seen a comunity as strong as the Lea pride.

Fuzzy
April 21st, 2011, 07:23 PM
Great work STM! The site looks stunning and oh so fresh xD!! Many thanks to all the contributors who funded the copy of vBulletin. As for me, once I was told what was going on I couldn't simply stand by idle. Maybe I've not been so active on Lea over previous years, but Lea has always been a part of who I am.

BTW, It's always good to see some old friends!! :hugs:

KanuTGL
April 21st, 2011, 08:58 PM
Yes! STM and Fuzzy! You are beyond awesome for doing this! :hugs:

Shadow
April 21st, 2011, 09:01 PM
Yeap thanks so much guys! hope to see Fuzzy active around the forums now aswel! :D

This Land
April 21st, 2011, 09:36 PM
You guys have done an epic job on the new lea, thank you very much 8D. You guys rock !

lionloversam
April 22nd, 2011, 02:41 AM
Thank you, STM and Fuzzy. You guys are awesome. STM, thanks for working on this with such dedication. Fuzzy, thanks for the server. Both you guys are awesome. I was so upset after the crash. I honestly started crying shortly after. I am very happy we are back up and running now. Fuzzy, I hope to see more of you around the boards. :hugs:

Fuzzy
April 22nd, 2011, 03:53 AM
^.^ STM is the one doing the hard work.. I just gave him the keys to the storage unit, he's doing all the heavy lifting xD

Sadiki
April 22nd, 2011, 05:18 AM
Well even if I was working hard on getting this place up. I still can't take the credit for it as without you all. I would have never done it or been able to do it. So there.. thank you all :D

Guntur
April 22nd, 2011, 08:43 AM
Thanks to all Admins and creator of the new site, Fuzzy and STM. :hugs: you deserve a good food and presents from all of us. =)

King Simba
April 22nd, 2011, 08:27 PM
Yes, you guys are way beyond awesome for doing this for us, and no problem about the donation. It was no problem at all. :) It feels good to be back on track again, and to see some old familiar faces, as well as the usual ones. Thank you guys so much for doing this, and STM for all your hard work. :D You guys deserve much more than just credit. :hugs:

Leorgathar
April 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM
You've done a remarkable work that deserves recognition, STM and Fuzzy, Thanks for bringing our favourite site back :) Any donation to bring the site up again when it happens again, count me in ;)

Vidan
April 26th, 2011, 04:06 AM
STM has really done an exceptional job getting Lea back up and running. He networked with people and made things happen. Made plans, secured financing, and got Lea up and running. He definitely deserves a big round of applause.