PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Lion King relationship?

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 03:30 AM
I mean like Simba/Nala, Scar/Heyenas, Timon/Pumbaa/Simba. My personal favorites are always the subtlties (think of Doppler and Amelia-type things). Which sums up to mean I love the Mufasa Sarabi relationship :love: . That, along with Simba/Nala. Those are romances, of course, and not along the lines of romance, one of my all-time favorite relationships to muse over is the unhealthily antagonistic one of Sarabi/Scar.

As you can see, I have a thing for subtlties, because I can wonder and make up what has happened before, what may have happened, could have. Okay! Enough of me! What about you?

Aurelian
September 12th, 2005, 03:34 AM
I have to say Timone/Pumbaa. In my life, OI have only had one freind that loyal, and will never take the for granted.

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Heh, lucky you! I've never had anyone that much my friend-not in the family at least. The closest I come is my cousin, but she turned her back on me, so...

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Ooh, anyone have anything seemingly obscure?

HasiraKali
September 12th, 2005, 04:11 AM
How about Nuka and the termites? :lol: I'm being stupid of course. I'm sleep deprived. I've always wanted a relationship like Simba and Nala have. They're best friends but they're also more. It's just sweet. But I love Timon and Pumbaa. :p

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by HasiraKali
I've always wanted a relationship like Simba and Nala have. They're best friends but they're also more. It's just sweet.

Yes, that's the Lion King lover's romantic fantasy! Let's see who can get THAT lucky, hehe!:)

simba2662
September 12th, 2005, 04:19 AM
Would have to be Simba and Nala. Their just perfect for each other.

:cheese: :D

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Ever so true, that's so sweet. They're polar oppisites and very much alike at the same time. Simba: sweet, sympathetic, childlike, sugar-sweet romantically. Nala: mature, level-headed, menatally strong, steamily romantic... :rawr:

Yes, among my favorite Disney romances, so very true, honest, and loving, the love and bond they share is so strong, and the way they understand the other so accurately. That's true love right there! :love:

But ya' gotta love Nala's stare :rawr:

Sombolia
September 12th, 2005, 04:30 AM
TLK 'ships!!! (with three exclamation points yes. Ssshhh.)

Dunno.. I know these aren't "canon", but I've always been partial to Scar/Sarafina and Kopa/Vitani :e I suppose if I had to pick one from the movies.. well, Scar/Zira doesn't exactly count.. I dunno. I love the Timon/Simba relationship, not really romantically, but y'know.

EDIT: For typos. English IS my first language, really.

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:33 AM
Oh no, non-canon's cool! I'm down with that, it's creativity! Cool, though, Pumbaa's more the silly uncle, while Timon plays the adoptive father figure.

Sombolia
September 12th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Haha, I love discussing these things :]

Hmm.. I've seen Scar/Shenzi before, it's.. odd, but it's a bit of a guilty pleasure :P Yay lion/hyena! >_>

As far as hyenas go, I prefer Banzai/Shenzi, anyways.

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Ich, I've heard of that one...heyenas rock my socks...

Prince Simba
September 12th, 2005, 04:45 AM
I've always wanted a relationship like Simba and Nala have. They're best friends but they're also more. It's just sweet.

Me too! =)

Simba/Nala is one of the classics. Except not really, but that's okay. It's not as if nobody's ever wished for this kind of relationship. I do all the time. =\

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Heehee, don't we all?

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:50 AM
How about the other great one, Simba/Sarabi? A son mother love.

Shadow
September 12th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Simba/Sarabi.....becuse that is the only relationship i will never fell again:alone: ......

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:52 AM
That's good, I was WAITING for some one to mention that one...

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 04:53 AM
You know, that's almost the whole idea of TLK, that father son bond. If you've spent time on the DVD, you'll know of the "Daddy Issue" coined and described by Thomas Schumacher.

Mizani
September 12th, 2005, 05:16 AM
I like the Mufasa Sarabi myself personaly. The stangest pair I've ever seen, was Simba and Vitani!:eww:

Sharifu
September 12th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Simba and Nala!!! ^_^

DarkPaw
September 12th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Mizani
I like the Mufasa Sarabi myself personaly. The stangest pair I've ever seen, was Simba and Vitani!:eww:

Haha, where's that been, fanfictions? But yes, the subtlties are my favorites (and I love the word, subtltie). You can tell from what little scenes they have together, what, like two scenes together? Anyways, it's just obvious that their emotions for one another are intensly strong, even if they only /show/ us how they feel for such a short time.

I would have likes a scene of just the two of them, especially before Mufasa died. That would make it more moving to the audience, and you'd really care when you see Sarabi mourning. That would be because you got to see the love between them for a short 41/2 minutes, maybe.

What dya' say? A quick piece of them nuzzling, and some conversation about the pride, Simba (pride and joy, durr), and about themselves, together. Wouldn't it be nice to hear Mufasa say "I love you" to Sarabi, and then have her return the favor? See? Subtlties are fun to mess with!

Even more complex characters and relations are fun, because you know them well, and will extend what you've seen them do with greater knowledge of the characters. That's opposing the beauty of, see how many times I say it, twisting subtle relationships.

*Gasps for air* Alrighty, I'm done with my musing. For now.

Kovu
September 12th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Kovu/Vitani. :vitsm::kovusmile

King Simba
September 12th, 2005, 02:27 PM
Simba and Nala. :cheese:

Like others have said, it is one of the classics. Also, their relationship is pretty predictable. Okay, so when they were cubs they were like "yuck" and "eww" with eachother... well when they met up with eachother again when they were adults, things changed. I'm pretty sure a lot of people knew what was going to happen between Simba and Nala's relationship since I think it's pretty predictable. Obviously if it's the first time you've seen the movie. ;)

unregistered user
September 12th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by shadow
Simba/Sarabi.....becuse that is the only relationship i will never fell again:alone: ......
Mufasa/Simba - god i miss that moment
all i know is muffy is morphing to scar

Kiara Serengeti
September 12th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Kovu and Kiara, of course.

Opera Ghost
September 12th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Simba & Nala

HasiraKali
September 12th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I thought of another silly pairing. Zazu and the Rhinoceros from IJCWtbK. :lol: How did he know she was a lady rhinoceros? ;) And when I was younger, I used to think about Zazu/Timon. Though I have no idea how that would work physically. :confused:

Ngatuny
September 12th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Zira + Scar :growl::jejeje:

Shatara
September 12th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Vitani/Shatara :vitsm::rawr:;):p

Hehe ^^;;

Seriously, I like Vitani/Nuka. Their opposing personalities makes for good times :p

Melody of Scar
September 13th, 2005, 02:40 AM
Mufasa/Sarabi
Simba/Nala

Because they're all just so perfect for each other.

Scar/random rogue male

Because what would be AWESOME. :evilgrin:

And someone'll get mad about this'n, but Sarafina/Vitani.

Ignoring the age difference, I just think they'd be cute together.

Sombolia
September 13th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Scar/random rogue male
Sarafina/Vitani.

YOU ROCK!!!

That is all.

Okay, not really.

I've never heard Sarafina/Vitani before.. :thinks: All I know is really wanna read a fic like that now :[

And now I feel like I might toy with some Scar slash in my fanfic..

(*points to avatar* That's totally two guys.)

Shatara
September 13th, 2005, 06:02 AM
And someone'll get mad about this'n, but Sarafina/Vitani.

Ignoring the age difference, I just think they'd be cute together. I certainly approve ;)

The age difference does make it kinda odd...Saffy could be 'Tani's grandma o.o;

Nephilim
September 13th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Scar/Mufasa.

Indeed.

Eva Janus
September 13th, 2005, 10:56 AM
I'd have to say Kovu and Kiara cuz they want to be together but can't exactly (at least not for awhile). That relates to me and StE right now, so I guess that's why it would be my favorite.

Kiara Serengeti
September 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Eva? Sheesh, either I'm blind or you haven't been around in a while!!!! ((hugs)) ...(I remember you from SimbasPaws).

Shatara
September 13th, 2005, 02:41 PM
EVA!!!! *pouncyhugglesquishanstuff* ^^

Welcome to Lea...;)

Eva Janus
September 13th, 2005, 04:17 PM
hehe, thanks Shatty and Kiara Serengeti ^^;

yeah, I don't come around often but since I don't really do anything on SP anymore I guess I could become more active here... at least every once in a while

DarkPaw
September 13th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Aii, I don't mean relationships like...THAT! I mean buddiness and CLEAN relationships...oh well, freedom of speech reigns...our computer got messed up, but should be fixed by the end of the week, but I'll be active off of...school :bleen: :D

Sombolia
September 14th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Simba + Kovu

Oooh, you should write that!

And someone needs to write Sarafina/Vitani or Somby will be sad.

Aurelian
September 14th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Wow, this post is heading in a unique direction. Not that I would mind them, but I don't think DarkPaw was refering to intimate relationships, just relationships in general.

BTW, Sombi, I don't think there is a red blooded male, and half the females, alive who wouldn't want to read about Sarafina/Vitani! :evilgrin:

One relationship I find interesteing and amusing is Zazu/Scar. This is a relationship of pure and vile hatred from the beginning.

Sombolia
September 14th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo
BTW, Sombi, I don't think there is a red blooded male, and half the females, alive who wouldn't want to read about Sarafina/Vitani! :evilgrin:

I'm a straight female, and I still think it'd be hot :p

And I think this thread's about romance and non-romance relationships, both.

Btw, what do you mean by a "clean" relationship, DarkPaw? :e

DarkPaw
September 14th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I mean that although Simba etc. has mating rights, most writers go to an extreme that I think I'm reading about a friendship and it leads to being too much. Then I walk away, disturbed. Well, also those oddities, in the wild, I can't imagine two females, there's no purpose to it for it.

And the Simba/random other pride females wouldn't go on to such great extremes as have been made, instead the matings would be more of...services to the pride, with some sister/brother-like love.

Just my opinion, I don't like the thought of 'dirting up' these characters, and I did mean more general realtionships and 'standard' relationships, but that's okay...;)

Nephilim
September 14th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by DarkPaw
Well, also those oddities, in the wild, I can't imagine two females, there's no purpose to it for it.

Because it's... fun? You know people don't just do it to produce offspring, and seeing as the lions in TLK are given human characteristics and so on, it can be just for that. So there we are.

Melody of Scar
September 14th, 2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
Oooh, you should write that!

And someone needs to write Sarafina/Vitani or Somby will be sad.

I was writing a Simba/Kovu one, actually.

But it wasn't entirely wholesome. ;)

And I'll write a wholesome Saffy/Tani one for you, Sombi. I'll make it work somehow. xD

Shatara
September 14th, 2005, 10:06 PM
And I'll write a wholesome Saffy/Tani one for you, Sombi. I'll make it work somehow. xDBe sure to send it my way when ya do :p:;

Aurelian
September 15th, 2005, 12:46 AM
This seems like the best place to put this, since it is related to the conversation in a way, and espicaily to where this is heading. I was doing some research on who I am, and why I am that way. I did this based on a "disorder" I feel I may have. I am not as scared to post it here, because of the diversity of sexual preferences of the people here.

Is anybody here truly into zoophilia? I mean, not with human's or feral animals, but with inttligent made animals, TLK-style of anthro. I just wrote a three page confessuiion to myslef about my being a zoophiliac and why I am so. I relaize it is somthing of a uncureable disorder, and am not sure whether to be ashamed or not. I still have atraction to human females, but not as strongly. I guess I just feel I need to talk to someone about it, and am not ready to reveal this to my family.

If this is deemed inapropriate, I have no problem if it is deleted. Also, feel free to PM me if you don't want the forum to know what you think.

DarkPaw
September 15th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Because it's... fun? You know people don't just do it to produce offspring, and seeing as the lions in TLK are given human characteristics and so on, it can be just for that. So there we are.

I did mean bi-gender, but... :eww:

Okay, freedom of speech! But that also entitles me to be allowed to say how I think the characters would run their lives. Characatured realism...which entitles you to your thoughts.

Let me retain my happy 12 (Although I've been called, "12 going on 30") year old visons, please. That's my opinion, and although I find yours highly distastful and 'unhealthy' to apply to these characters, lets walk away with a mutual understanding, as I can accept your thoughts with something to think about. :confused:

Thank-you...off to watch Simba and Nala flirt...:evilgrin:

Nephilim
September 15th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by DarkPaw
That's my opinion, and although I find yours highly distastful and 'unhealthy' to apply to these characters, lets walk away with a mutual understanding, as I can accept your thoughts with something to think about. :confused:

:lol: You misunderstand... I actually find the idea of anything animal/animal that a human would enjoy filthly... so naturally that includes Simba/Nala. Snerk.

DarkPaw
September 15th, 2005, 01:44 PM
*laughs* Okay, then!:)

dlb117
September 16th, 2005, 03:18 AM
When it comes to relationships in TLK, My vote goes into the family relationship between Simba, Mufasa, and Sarabi. I have always had the blessing of a very close family, and I think that their relationship shows exactly what mine is like!:)

DarkPaw
September 18th, 2005, 01:17 AM
See, that's what I'm after. Yes, I too have been blessed with the joys of such a loving family, and although the scenes of them together are scarce, you know their love is strong. The pride within the pride.

Aurelian
September 18th, 2005, 02:15 AM
We are not all as blessed as you guys. I come from a very hateful and abusive past, with a screwed up family who NEVER provided me love. Don't EVER forget just how lucky you guys are.

BTW, you can reguard my last reply. I got it straightened out with some help from Melody of Scar, many thanks to her.

DarkPaw
September 18th, 2005, 08:09 AM
Well, you know, with a hard past comes a strong future...at least that's the way you must make it...;) And Aiheu be with you :D

Sombolia
September 18th, 2005, 09:02 AM
I'm also a fan of Mufasa and Scar's relationship/rivalry thingie :3

And this could be romantically or not, but I think it'd be interesting to see how Kovu and Kopa got along X3

DarkPaw
September 18th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Kovu and Kopa? I don't remember who did this, but at TLKFAA, someone drew a picture of teen Kopa talking to Kovu about "trying to pull a fast one" and trying to get with his sister...I thought it was hilarious...and well-drawn. Lemme see if I can find it..

Ralli
September 20th, 2005, 10:20 PM
And when I was younger, I used to think about Zazu/Timon. Though I have no idea how that would work physically. :confused:

*CHOKES* xD Ohmehgawd, I never even thought of that one...*tempted to write a fic'*

...err...anywho...

---

Hmm...my favourite TLK ships...

Family: Simba/Mufasa/Sarabi.

Friendship: Mufasa/Zazu.

Couple: Timon/Pumbaa. Yes, I'm dead serious.

---

Don't bother flaming me or spazzing out about how gross or dumb or pathetic the T/P coupling is, because I'm not coming back to this topic, so I won't see the rants or preaches. xD;

I only even came to LH again to look for a TLK RP. All of the bashing that goes around here drives me nuts. >>; Unless it's changed since the last time I came in here. Dunno why I'm even posting on this topic...boredom, perhaps. xP *scuttles off to look for a TLK RP*

Melody of Scar
September 20th, 2005, 10:36 PM
BTW, you can reguard my last reply. I got it straightened out with some help from Melody of Scar, many thanks to her.

No problem, Roq. Anything I can ever do to help you all, I will do.

I'm tempted to do a Kopa/Kovu fic in addition to my Saffy/Tani fic now... xD

Sombolia
September 20th, 2005, 11:04 PM
I'm tempted to do a Kopa/Kovu fic in addition to my Saffy/Tani fic now... xD

You should! I am. :hehe:

Melody of Scar
September 20th, 2005, 11:12 PM
xDD

Let's compare dirty fic later, Sombi. ;)

Ashara
September 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Scar/Zira. Don't see it in the movie, but that's a strong one. Oh, and for Roquivo, I try to find out as much as I can about it. I know two other people that have it, so much that they don't even look at men. So I always try to catch as much information on it as possible.

Ashara
September 25th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Oh, I forgot to add Kovu/Simbe ;) Maybe the reason Simba didn't want Kiara around Kovu was because of jealousy....:Psst: ::mutters to myself...insane laughing::

Sombolia
September 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
xDD

Let's compare dirty fic later, Sombi. ;)

Oh, is yours dirty? Because that would be awesome. :evilgrin: *is joking, in case that wasn't obvious to someone*

Haha, I've got something jotted down, but I'm not happy with it. It needs work. :idiot:

The world needs more TLK slash! I'm now off to ff.net to dig it up.

Anyways, I've got a list of my favorite TLK relationship... type.. things. o_o;;

Platonic
Kovu/Vitani/Nuka

Rivalry
Mufasa/Scar

Romantic
Kovu/Kopa (probably my otp x_o;; )
Sarafina/Vitani
Scar/doesn't matter, as long as they're male
Scar/Zira
Kopa/Vitani

Ralli
September 25th, 2005, 09:36 PM
This seems like the best place to put this, since it is related to the conversation in a way, and espicaily to where this is heading. I was doing some research on who I am, and why I am that way. I did this based on a "disorder" I feel I may have. I am not as scared to post it here, because of the diversity of sexual preferences of the people here.

Is anybody here truly into zoophilia? I mean, not with human's or feral animals, but with inttligent made animals, TLK-style of anthro. I just wrote a three page confessuiion to myslef about my being a zoophiliac and why I am so. I relaize it is somthing of a uncureable disorder, and am not sure whether to be ashamed or not. I still have atraction to human females, but not as strongly. I guess I just feel I need to talk to someone about it, and am not ready to reveal this to my family.

If this is deemed inapropriate, I have no problem if it is deleted. Also, feel free to PM me if you don't want the forum to know what you think.

:Perks: So it's a disorder? And I'm not the only one? Geez, I learn something new every day... If I read this right, then I think I have that... I'm somewhat attracted to guys and girls IRL, but like you with girls, not very strongly. And I'm not into feral animals, but the "TLK-style of anthro(s)" you mentioned...

I'd like to know more about this disorder...:curious:

Aurelian
September 25th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Hey Ralli, ever hear of a PM? :rolleyes: And I say that for two reasons...

As for the sexuality thing, disorder was just a general term. TIn my case, I think of it as a disorder becauise it resulted from events in my past, and, unlkie most people here, I am not exactly liking what I am. I am just learning to be comfortable with it. My parents and siblings freaked out when my sister revealed that she is gay. I am afraid I will be disowned if I say anything.

Call it what you want.

Ralli, I suggest you do some research. You can learn alot about yourself just be doing a bit of research on Zoophilia and Beastality.

Aurelian
September 25th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Sorry if that sounded cross. You just took me by surprise. Espicially after you ignored that PM I sent you that day you stopped in. Anyway, I am glad to see you posting.

You and I are not the only people with those "feelings", but if you ever need someone to talk to about it, I am here for you. It will help us both in the long run.

Ralli
September 25th, 2005, 11:13 PM
:Ohno: The freakin' heck?

You called it a disorder. I didn't know what term to use, so I used that word.

And I didn't know you sent me a PM. I never check PMs, or my e-mail, I didn't ignore it.

Every time I pop into this place I get into some sort of crap. I should've just come here that one day, look for a RP, then left for good. But no, I didn't use common sense, I started hanging around here again.

Funny, this is the second day in a row something like this happened...damn it, and the second day in a row that I've started crying...:tears:

Sombolia
September 25th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Ralli! It's good to see you again! But.. what's the matter? =/ We have so many different people here, I don't know how anyone's gonna dislike you because you think Timon and Pumbaa would make a good couple, or because of this whole zoophiliia thing. Clearly what just happened between you and Roquivo about the PMs and stuff was just a misunderstanding, and I don't think anyone considers you less of a person because of it ;)

I'm sorry you think "some sort of crap" keeps happening to you here, but really - we're nice people, we're not gonna eat you because your opinions are different from someone else's.

Aurelian
September 25th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Whoa, wait a minute! I just apologized. I don't see what you are getting upset over. I also don't see what "crap" you are refering to. I was just caught off guard by your reply is all. You didn't get into anything. You seem over emotional to me. If this is about the animal thing, I am going thrugh the exact same thing, and have felt the same way. The first step is to stop feeling sorry for yourself. I DID call it a disorder, as that is how I feel. People react diferently to this. Some people even enjoy it. You need to react to it the way YOU feel, not the way I do.

Seriously, you need to do some research, and decide how you truly feel about yourself, and how you want to handle it. If you are OK with it, just keep it to yourself and enjoy it. There is nothing wrong with fantasies. It is possible to enjoy a real man/woman relationship to the fullest with it. While there is no cure for sexual feeling and thought that are "different", there are different thearepies and such you can try.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I had a fight with someone in another forum, and I guess some of my anger leaked through. I want to help someone who is going through the same thing I am, not hurt them. reguardless what you dcide to do, I will always be here if you need a freind. :hugs:

As for the PM, I had no idea. I don't blame you.

Ralli
September 25th, 2005, 11:53 PM
I haven't really been snapped at here outside of PMs...well...not that I can remember...I have a horrible, horrible memory...but oh yes, I've gone through "crap" here before, but in PMs with someone. I won't go into detail on that matter... I think that's the reason why I stopped checking my PMs and e-mails. I've gotten paranoid.

And yea, I'm over-emotional, especially after something that happened to me at my oekaki yesterday...if anyone's curious, I'll PM the...'discussion'...though I'm sure everyone who read it would think I'm overly sensitive. That's not it. It was because I was being nice, civil, doing what I was supposed to do, and then I was verbally torn apart...if I'd been rude or mean, it wouldn't have bothered me, because the person would've had good reason to snap at me, but that wasn't the case...I'm used to being yelled at when I'm bad, not when I'm good...

Not that your first reply to my post was verbally tearing me apart, now that I re-read it, it was actually...not bad...but still...you say my reply surprised you...your reply surprised and scared the proverbial hell out of me...it was just because I thought I hadn't done something wrong and you came off sounding cross...I didn't expect anything outside of a nice response...

My mind works quite simply: I say bad thing, I get bad reply; I say civil thing, I get civil reply. If that's not how it goes down, I get worked up...

...Ralli's mind works in mysterious ways...

Aurelian
September 26th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Ralli, if somebody from Lea was verbally assaulting you with the PM system, please tell me who. That is against Lea rules in more then one way. This person needs to be dealt with, and given the boot if nessasary.

Lea is one of the most diverse web pages I have ever seen. No one here will judge you badly for who you are.

I have a history of being oversensitive too. As I said, I am here for you if you ever need someone to talk to, and I won't harass you in anyway.

Ralli
September 26th, 2005, 12:20 AM
*shakes head* It wasn't really verbally assaulting me...it was enough to keep me from wanting to come back here. It wasn't harrassment so much as just hurtful things...

Anyway, I'm glad you aren't mad...still tempted to leave, though...I originally had no intention of becoming active here again...huh, the best way to avoid trouble is to avoid places where trouble is most likely to start...t'is the reason why I'm active in only one place on the 'net, and that's my oekaki. And all hell has broke loose there several times, usually directed at me. The reason why I stay there is because I love sharing my art and I learn many things there. Plus, despite being overall disliked there, there are the few people who admire and actually like me. I'm also an administrator there, so I have those duties...*feeble shrug*

Fear The Paw
September 26th, 2005, 09:18 AM
DAng people we need love here, and hate seriously, Simba & Nala disagree but they talk it out.