PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King The Lion King 1 DVD problems!

Liney
September 10th, 2005, 06:52 PM
It was hard to find TLK triology but I found it. Now the problem is the TLK1 dvd dosn't play correct. The TLK1 dvd can play for a while until it "freeze" or stop playing. Do you have noticed that on your dvd too? I tried four or five other TLK1 dvds but they all did the same :tears:

I have heard that Disney has recalled all the TLK 1 dvds back to Disney because there is problems with them. But is it only in Denmark Disney has recalled them or is it also other places they did this?
It?s sad that it is the TLK1 there is troubles with! :(

This Land
September 10th, 2005, 07:23 PM
i would of said that it could be your dvd player but if disney have recalled the dvd because of there being a problem that is definiatly the case.
my advice would be to try and contact disney explain the problem and see if they can help with replacing it, (hopefully with no faults)

Also, go to the pride rock thread and welcome yourself, i didnt see you in there. i garuntee that you will get a warm welcome.
:cheese:

Katse
September 10th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Liney's been here since last year, TL.;)

That's odd. That doesn't happen to me, but maybe it's 'cause we're in totally different countries.:confused::idiot: I didn't get the box set, anyways. What scene does it "freeze" on?

I'll go with TL on this one. You should probably call or email to some address that should be found somewheres on the DVD or the box.

aj2590
September 10th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Hmm... :thinks: You'll probably just gotta clean it. It happened to one of my DVDs before. Try to get a wash cloth, put some isopropyl alcohol, if you have any, on it and wipe it on bottom part of the disk. Then dry it off with a dry cloth.

This should work. ;)

ThiagoPE
September 10th, 2005, 08:07 PM
well, you could tell me if it freeze in the same part? if is could be a problem in the disc (because that the recall) or your player is INCOMPATIBLE with the dvd of the movie, did you already tried to test it somewhere else?

My dvd , thanks god, works all corectily

This Land
September 10th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Liney's been here since last year, TL

sorry , i though liney was new because she has only posted 4 messages. i didnt see the joined date, woops :lol:

Liney
September 10th, 2005, 09:33 PM
Thanks for replying so quick :)

"You should probably call or email to some address that should be found somewheres on the DVD or the box." where is it written?

The scenes: it's some scenes it freezes especially the scene where zazu sings "the morning report" (one of my friends? TLK1 dvd stopped on the same scene but continued again!
And on the danish leangue there is no sound (until before the song "I just can't wait to be king"). It can also freeze when I go into "set up" to select a leangue.

ThiagoPE
September 10th, 2005, 09:39 PM
indeed! that scene of zazu is when the dvd change the layer so, the second layer are with problems, you need to change the disc

*change for a version that have not problem in the layer 2