PDA

View Full Version : new here XD

bouncey
June 1st, 2011, 02:48 PM
hello , i'm bouncey ! i belive that kopa is fanon , and is not the cub at the end of the lion king. he is still real in the book comic universe , and not the movie universe. anyway , i live in texas , [yea haw !] i love the lion king ! i have watched that movie since 2003 , [i was little ] sadly though , the lion king is not my [MOST] favorite movie , oliver and company is my most favorite movie ever , no movie can get # 1 ! i have wacthed that movie since i was a baby. i love to write and draw. i draw frickin awsome ! http://www.facebook.com/login/setashome.php?ref=login#!/photo.php?fbid=10150107281880049&set=a.478247230048.251350.677105048&type=1&theater and http://www.facebook.com/login/setashome ... =1&theater i have four cats , and two dogs. this year is problily the saddest year ever ! one , i got pulled out of school and lost all of my friends. two , at school i had no friends.three , darn that hannah ! she was my friend who did not keep her promise to give all of her lion king things ! four , my cat [son ] mack died from herititory heart disese.he died back in november . the 8th. i love video games ! i probliy have the most video game systems here. ! i have an nitendo dsi , nintendo gameboy [my first game system ] nintendo gamecube , sony playstion 2 , nintedo ds , and nintendo wii ! i have been though many tornado warnings ! i have seen green skies . i love tornadoes , and when i grow up , i want to be an tornado chaser , and an animatior ! and i have a very huge lion king collection ! i want to own my favorite breed of dog , a dalmatian ! i also love the movie 101 dalmatians ! [ and the dalmatians ! ] and i i'm currently studing about 9/11 , and what really happend that day.

Azerane
June 1st, 2011, 03:05 PM
Hello, I know you from MLK, welcome to Lea. I think that's one of the longest intros I've read here. :p

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 1st, 2011, 03:07 PM
Welcome to Lea...you certainly have plenty to say!
:lol:

Hope you settle in okay.
:)

Nuduli
June 1st, 2011, 03:08 PM
Agreed, Azzy. :lol:

Welcome to Lea!

bouncey
June 1st, 2011, 03:17 PM
i will enjoy it. oh , by the way , i left mlk. to many trolls and hathers. i'll think i'll fit in here. XD

Aurelian
June 1st, 2011, 04:21 PM
Am I the only one getting "ADHD" out of all that? I'M JOKING! :lol:

Welcome to lea. I love animals and video games as well, so I think we can get along.

BTW, your FB links don't work.

bouncey
June 1st, 2011, 04:38 PM
sorry that the links don't work. O.o

Sadiki
June 1st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Yeah you probably have restrictions on face book about none friends seeing your pictures. Anyways, welcome aboard. Here trolls are not watched for long so no need to worry about that.

What comes to ADHD... I think we have fair number of people here who are bouncing off the walls :lol:

And about most video game systems.. Hardly :cheese: Me and my wife have. NES, Game boy, Game boy advance, Game boy advance SP, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Game cube, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and Nintendo 3DS. ;)

bouncey
June 1st, 2011, 06:14 PM
a nintendo 3ds ? cool !

lionloversam
June 1st, 2011, 10:36 PM
Welcome to LH. Enjoy your stay, post a lot and use the smilies. :)

Safila
June 1st, 2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome to Lea

your gift ~ http://alsoheaven.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/d30_4732_ps1-275x300.jpg

i draw frickin awsome - you say

Well fancy that, seeing we have some here already that draw amazingly fricksome awesome :lol: