PDA

View Full Version : The Last Day my premier full feature film

Shadow
May 30th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Original title, Sista Dagen.
Well for some of you might know or not know, im taking the step in to proffesonal acting, iv been wanting to do it all my life and fighting really hard, (3 extra years in school due to bad circumstances and still not dropping out ) for example, but acting is my life.

and well low and beholde here i have my first full feature film, i wont go in to the specificts but its a real film being sponsored and all that.

its about watch this GRADUATION!. lol not really but about becoming an adult, and the more dark sides of becoming just that, i wont say anymore cuse frankly im not allowed and il just say its about a group of people graduating its a drama, and il leave ya with this.

http://vimeo.com/24416754

do tell me what you think of this little Pilot video.

also anything related to my film will be updated here (probebly not that often then) but so ya know. enjoy as your fellow friend raises up to the stars!:vitsm:

Simba
May 30th, 2011, 11:21 PM
the pilot video doesn't make any sense and is very confusing as to what the director's point of it is...

Sadiki
May 31st, 2011, 12:10 AM
I don't really get it too well either, thought I'm watching it without sounds or anything. But then again seeing you on a movie just might never seem natural for me and it has nothing personal on it. I guess it just has something to do with the fact of knowing you and it seeming too odd. Well hopefully everything goes well and you don't need hundreds of retakes :cheese:

Sombolia
May 31st, 2011, 03:12 AM
Well it's just a sample video -- it's not like it's trying to explain the plot or anything. :p

I think it looks cool! You must be really excited. Looking forward to seeing more :cheese:

Shadow
May 31st, 2011, 04:51 AM
ahh Sombolia know what what it is, nice to see at least some support

so yeah 04 its not a trailer, these arnt even scenes out of the movie, its just to get the sponsors intressted, "who has the script and all" we just happen to be able to see it, and i thought id be intressting to show, to kind of show that i not just talking smack.

not to mention i said what it was about in my first post for a reason.

and i can understand STM somewhat, though you suck at being supportive ether way, as the sole person who met me most you should be most supportive! though knowing you i guess thats asking to much:headache:

but as said, odds of this thread being updated is well. little sense im by contract not allowed to say anything, so updates will be far between though now you all know i aint pulling yar leg when i say im a pro actor:p

Though honeslty saying it feels so un-real, becouse everyones "child dream" is to become a famous rock star or actor, and here i am well under way to just make myself an established actor it just feels so....un real. but iv fought for it all my life, so i supose i should just enjoy it heh.

Simba
May 31st, 2011, 05:51 PM
so it is just a teaser for the sponsors to get an idea of what the characters will look like?

KanuTGL
May 31st, 2011, 08:58 PM
^ From what Shads has said, it sounds more like a demo reel or "pitch reel" to get the investors interested. It's not supposed to give the plot away, because by the time such a reel is made and shown the actual production hasn't really started yet anyway :P It's supposed to give people a feel for what the film might look like and, yes, how the characters will look also. To my understanding, a "pilot" is more or less a test. The final production might look nothing like it, but it's something to show the investors other than the script.

Anywho. I envy you so much, Shads :lol: To work with film... You are so lucky :P Huge congrats on landing this role; looking forward to hear the updates :D

Sadiki
June 1st, 2011, 12:29 AM
and i can understand STM somewhat, though you suck at being supportive ether way, as the sole person who met me most you should be most supportive! though knowing you i guess thats asking to much:headache:

Haha you know me bud, you know how easy it's getting me hyped up about anything. As long as supporting goes you got my support. But I don't think the idea of you being on a big screen will ever come natural for me. But I feel like that about anyone I know. Like in example seeing my step dad in the news couple of times I felt really odd about that. I felt like yelling "Hey! Crawl out of that idiotbox!" :lol:

Leorgathar
June 1st, 2011, 05:27 AM
Considering it as a "pitch reel", like Kanu says, I think it looks quite interesting, I sometimes prefer something different like this than a Hollywood-esque work. And the way the characters look and seem to act like (assuming it's after or during graduation). It sounds like it can have some good potential. Good luck with this film, Shads ;)

I sometimes daydream myself being in the movie business somehow, perhaps in another life I could have been an actor, or in the director's chair :thinks:

King Simba
June 1st, 2011, 07:41 AM
I actually think it looks quite interesting, and I think it looks like it has quite the potential too. I'm also envious of you working in filming, Shads. :lol: I think almost everyone's dream is to work in the movie business, or to be a pop or rock star, so this is awesome. Lots of congratulations being sent your way, and be sure to keep us updated. :D

I would like to be an actress, but when I reach fame I'm not sure if I'd like all the publicity involved. It's almost as if your life isn't your own, the only good thing is the money. :p That, and the fact that I don't really like the idea of kissing some other actor, especially if he's not my boyfriend. It's only for a movie, I know, but still... :lol:

Shadow
July 20th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Ok first everyone thanks so much for the support and everything, being well me i always get excited over stuff and well spechely this cuse its well big, but i cant help feeling very humble ether " cuse my worst nightmare is turning in to one of those divas" i dont think i will, but i still worry about it.
So it makes me feel really spechial when you guys say stuff like " i wish i could be" and all that cuse...it is really spechial and have worked so hard for this you guys cant imagen, but yeah thanks.

And i know STM its kind of like the same with my friend who wants to become a shrink and i could just never ever imagen i guess thats the thing with " pre-made friends" hehe sides our friendship is....."Spechial" in all its glory :hugs:

Well i guess this is a Massive update.

first of that "promo" trailer or whatever its called is very well off :cringe: for ones alot of stuff has been changed in the script not to mention the girl you see me kissing is no longer in the movie not that i minded kissing her though:jejeje:
No actually honestly that was the most horrofic thing iv ever done not becouse of kissing hell i love kissing girls, but the fact that this girl was not in at all on the movie, as an actor you have to give 110% and be in it.

Whenever however with this girl, we where going to kiss she was very " do we have to?, are we going to use tongue?, i don't think i whana use tongue" but then when we where getting to it she was obviesly un-comfortable in doing it, and thus made my preformence worse.
anyhow thats not the reason shes not in it anymore, there is an other girl who dropped out but its not my place to say how when or why they did, well its a mix of getting kicked out and quitting i guess:thinks:

No anyhow the film itself is very diffrent today, and on Monday we start shooting, last monday i got the "final"script (its never final :blah:) witch involved ALOT more scenes with me, and stuff so yay for that but Horror for the "you have less then a week to get throw this script learn it all and then personlise it "etc etc"

ALOT of work little time, but im shocked im sitting 4-7 hours a day" not overreacting" working with the script and my character

Anyhow so yeah im actually nervous 24/7 and its starting to takes its toll on me but im Harding it out, its really big the movie has just grown so out of proportions compared to what its started, and you only do ONE first film, i mean this will be the film that might kick of my carrier, or just utterly blow it and that's starting to sink in.

The movie itself is very raw...i would give an example but..i guess that will kind of cloud the judgement...well ether way, Monday its starting and wow..im stoked excited terrified and all other emotions out there that goes with doing your first movie, preformence etc etc

This is it!