PDA

View Full Version : Timon or Pumbaa?

unregistered user
April 13th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Ok, let me ask you, everyone, do you like Timon or Pumbaa best?

I'm going to have a special page for that in my game, but I don't know who I should take, so you have to help me. By the way, I know a little more about Timon but, that's not the thing...
Anyway, Who do you like best? (It's funny to know anyway, not just because of the game:p)

Aurelian
April 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Remember, good things come better in PAIRS! ;)

unregistered user
April 14th, 2005, 10:26 AM
yeah I know.... But we can't take both of them, sorry ... We already have that anyway, they're always together on the other pages. Now we just need one of them. And it was not my idea, don't blaim me for leaving one outside:p

But maybe I still want to know who of them you like best ;)

lionloversam
April 14th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I personally think Timon is better!!!!:eek: :stop: :emo: :hehe: :knowdees:

unregistered user
April 15th, 2005, 08:26 AM
yeah, another Timon-freak?;)

Nalinda
April 15th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Hm, they two are so tight friends.. its very hard to say who I like of them most..
I agree with Roquivo!
Pumba is the funny pig.. and Timon is the smart one. Even hes always taking Pumbas ideas :p
I cant choose between them.. haha. They both took care of Simba and are always helping him..
And they are both kind-hearted. I cant choose between them I think!

Mushroom
April 15th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Timon, Timon, Timon, Timon, but Pumbaa is cute don't get me wrong.

Atimon
April 15th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Timon, nothing else to add ;)

TakaTiger
April 15th, 2005, 07:50 PM
to tell the truth, im not a fan of eather of em =\

unregistered user
April 16th, 2005, 12:01 PM
okey, seems lika Timon is 'better'?:p
Well, just want to know who of them you like best, but I agree, both of them is good, but Timon is just a little better;)

Opera Ghost
April 16th, 2005, 09:05 PM
i would have to say Timon :eek: :knowdees: :hehe: :emo:

Ralli
April 22nd, 2005, 01:19 AM
As much as I'm a raving fanatic of Timon, I'm gonna root for Pumbaa here, because he needs a fan. :scream:

But of course, I'm a huge fan of both of them...*grins*

Kiara Serengeti
April 26th, 2005, 01:25 AM
Not a huge Pumbaa fan, although he had his funny moments. He got predictable

unregistered user
May 20th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Pumbaa Pumbaa Pumbaa Pumbaa Pumbaahttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/b24b1666.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/e7690343.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/edeb6f90.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/82a10b11.jpg http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/ae1b288f.jpg But I do have to give credit to Timon....http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/MufaCubby/1c3d72df.bmp

unregistered user
May 20th, 2005, 08:40 AM
hehe, nice pictures Utora, I like the last one with Timmy *lol* :p

W-Eyed-Wanderer
May 20th, 2005, 11:24 AM
I think more people would like Pumbaa if he was given a few more lines in the film...and he's clearly the clever one!
;)

But predictably I'm gonna have to say Timon...just something a bit cooler about him.
:D :stop:

The Sun King
May 20th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Ralli
As much as I'm a raving fanatic of Timon, I'm gonna root for Pumbaa here, because he needs a fan. :scream:

But of course, I'm a huge fan of both of them...*grins*

LOL!

Actually I'm a Pumbaa fan :cheese:

But I think both are great...

Busa_ngo_thando
August 26th, 2005, 06:32 PM
Timon or Pumbaa...

And why?

Sombolia
August 26th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Timon! I just love him. He's an outcast and a bit of a jerk, but that's only because it's what people have been to him in the past.. and he really does care for his friends, even if he doesn't know how to show it in the right way (ie; trying to break up Simba and Nala). So. Yer.

ChancellorScar
August 26th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Pumbaa.. He's the most intellectual of the two.

Melody of Scar
August 27th, 2005, 05:47 AM
I'm going to have to say Timon, although I like 'em both a lot. I just like Timon's personality and lines. xD "Whoa whoa whoa, time out. Lemme get this straight. You know her, she knows you, but she wants to eat him. And everybody's okay with this...? DID I MISS SOMETHING!?"

I cried myself laughing when I heard that for the first time.

Mushroom
August 27th, 2005, 08:59 AM
I think most of your have already figured out my answer and know why.

Busa_ngo_thando
August 27th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Pumbaa !

He's funny, the most intellectual and I love his tail. :hakuna:
Do You see his tail? :D Its always Upstairs :lol:

Killress
September 1st, 2005, 05:51 AM
Pumbaa because... He's gassy? o_O And he has that unknowing intelligence x) I don't think he knows he's smarter than Timmy x)

Asikinari
May 22nd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Who is your favourite between these two? Why?

(I always feel sorry for this forum, no one ever uses it).

Cheetahstar546
May 24th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Haha, even though I've only been here a couple of days, I did see it wasn't being used.

But I'd have to say my favorite of the two would be Timon, I personally think he's epic.

Asikinari
May 24th, 2011, 03:46 AM
In the entire history of Lea, the capacity of this forum is a maximum of 2 - 3 threads.

Cheetahstar546
May 24th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Oh wow....

Azerane
May 24th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Yeah, it's never had much activity. I guess not as many people watch the series. I don't actually think it was every shown on tv over here, so I've only seen an episode or two from times I was in the U.S and it happened to be on.

But between the two, it's hard to say. Pumbaa's not the most in-depth character, and Timon comes across as a smart-alec, but combined they make a great comedic duo. Probably Timon though.

Cheetahstar546
May 24th, 2011, 04:27 AM
Agreed. I live in the NorthWest US and it doesn't air anymore. But when it was, most the episodes were little kid-ish :/

King Simba
May 24th, 2011, 12:23 PM
I used to own a couple of videos of Timon and Pumbaa (Around the World with Timon and Pumbaa and Dining Out With Timon and Pumbaa, apart from the first one was my sister's) but I can't say I was exactly a fan of the series. I'm not sure if it's even shown on TV anymore. I think the last episode was aired in like 1999 or something, so quite a long time ago. :thinks:

As for my favourite between the two, I'd have to say Pumbaa, because he just seems more caring and honest than Timon. Timon seems a bit clever to me. :p But the two together are great, like Azzy said. ;)

Revo
May 24th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Timon for me, because Pumbaa stinks. Literally.

Sadiki
May 25th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Should have probably made this a poll :p

Anyways Pumbaa for sure. I never been big fan of Timons really, nothing against him, just not very fond of the way he is acting in shows and movies.

What comes to Timon and Pumbaa in general, I really find it strange how they were able to steal most of the attention from movies... in example Lion king 1½ / 3 and after the third movie came out they also changed the way Disney on ice jungle show was, making Timon and Pumbaa the main characters from Lion king showing hardly any other characters from the show. There is some clever jokes in the show, but the jokes on the show get old pretty fast.

HasiraKali
May 25th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I like Timon. I like Pumbaa. I think one without the other would be like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Still good, but not awesome.

ThiagoPE
May 26th, 2011, 06:40 PM
The Timon and Pumba series were very popular here, it was aired by two tv stations and spent a lot of time being aired, it was fun watch it at disney club back in 1997-2001

I like most pumba in the series , he have a lot of inteligent jokes, i love it

shadowland
May 26th, 2011, 08:14 PM
We had one VHS of the series, and it was friggen awesome :lol: but yeah, Pumbaa is the best cause if you were stuck on some island somewhere there'd be more of him to eat

Shadow
July 11th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Personaly i dont think of any of them as my fave or is better then the other, simply to me without a Timon there would be no Pumba and vise versa.

Nafisa
November 20th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Well, I like Pumbaa. He's childish like me, and a little silly like me. :smile3: And his phrases are great, especially that "Dream of bedbugs tonight!"

Zulama
November 30th, 2013, 05:17 AM
I can't choose between the two characters because they both have their moments in both good and bad ways.

Pumbaa is smart, funny, caring, and loyal to his friends, but he consistently allows Timon steal his ideas and he doesn't say anything about it. Timon is just as smart and funny, but he usually only thinks about himself, he can be a little rude, and arrogant, but he is always there when you need him and his loyalty always sticks out in the end.

Nit
November 30th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Pumbaa. Timon may be a witty leader of the duo, but Pumbaa he is is a sensible and an intellectual one.
I don't like Timon's personality either. His character is opposite to mine.

juhouh
December 28th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Pumbaa! =D

simonaannie
February 5th, 2014, 08:16 AM
I like Pumbaa more!

-------------------------------------------
http://www.toyswill.com/ice-age-beanie-babies-diego-the-smilodon-h30cm-l45cm-p-416.html

ChiaraMarilera
September 4th, 2014, 03:30 PM
Definitely Pumbaa! And to be honest... I don't really like Timon at all...

Kirauni
November 1st, 2014, 03:47 PM
I can't really tell. I love both of them just the way they are (in TLK 1 that is.... with the show and the sequels it's a different story).
I just love Timons sense of humor and Pumbaa's loyalty. They are just what the movie needed after Mufasa's death scene and the makers did a great job :)

lionobsession
November 2nd, 2014, 10:22 PM
Although I love Nathan Lane's voice for Timon, I have to say Pumbaa just because he brings the comedy side to the duo. However, the lions generally rule my world!