PDA

View Full Version : Shrek 3 Plot Uncovered

aj2590
August 12th, 2005, 12:17 AM
For those who are wondering what Shrek 3 is about, though some of you may know, here's a link with info on it.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?id=30986

LunarCat
August 12th, 2005, 12:38 AM
awesome! cant' wait! :D :cheese: though i don't think JT is a good choice :eew:

Sombolia
August 12th, 2005, 12:48 AM
KING ARTHUR is being voiced by JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE?

*sporks eyes out*

Other 'n' that.. sounds good? x)

Melody of Scar
August 12th, 2005, 01:14 AM
:yuck:

It sounds worse than the second one.

Alli
August 12th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Justin...Timberlake? *stabs producers who chose him with a spork*

unregistered user
August 12th, 2005, 02:27 AM
I love the story :cheese:

I loathe JT :die:

la_reina
August 12th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
I loathe JT :die:

Don't we all? They just HAD to choose the pretty boy, didn't they? Besides that, seems pretty cool. I'm excited now :D

Nala The Lion
August 23rd, 2005, 03:27 PM
ooh cool :D but JT? :rolleyes: :woeisme:

Winter Lioness
August 23rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
Sounds okay. But they HAD to use Justin Timberlake?:eww: :yuck: :nukawha: :rolleyes: I think I have read an old article on this, saying something about Shrek 4. :confused:

Stormfury
February 23rd, 2007, 10:56 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/shrekthethird/

Dyani
February 23rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
:huh:

THE BANDWAGONING IS SPIRLING OUT OF CONTROL!!!

*kills Pixar and Disney for every second, third, fouth or whatever films created*

Seems like origonality don't exist much any more. :rolleyes:

lion_roog
February 23rd, 2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Lol, Justin Timberlake? Isn't he that dude who sings :hmm: ? Hmm, I'm not sure why he's voicing a movie character, but meh...

Singers and Musicians don't usually have a difficult time learning to act...mainly due to the fact that they're used to performing.

Dare
February 23rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Dyani

Seems like origonality don't exist much any more. :rolleyes:

Shrek wasn't 100% original to begin with anyway - It was based off a children's book.
Eh, as long as the third movie lives up to the first, I have no problem with it. ^_^

Dyani
February 23rd, 2007, 11:23 PM
Neither was Cinderella or Snow White, but they at least have a spark of creativity in them. Doing more than a sequal, or even more than the first movie is boring and pushing the limits. Only rarely have I bothered with seconds. I have TLK-SP and LatT 2, thats it. Fan art and fan fiction makes up for sequels, by far. Well except for trilogies etc of course, like the Harry Potter films or LotR.
Money, money, money...

Dare
February 23rd, 2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Dyani
Neither was Cinderella or Snow White, but they at least have a spark of creativity in them.

What is this "spark of creativity"?

Eh, Shrek was planned to be four movies from the get-go, so it's not as if they're just slapping this together for a Disney direct-to-video crapfest. Personally, I don't really like sequels myself, but considering how this is Dreamworks and not Disney, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, particularly since I saw Shrek II and found it surpassed my sequel expectations. Who knows, it could happen again.
;)

Though I think they are going to be a bit foolish with the 4th movie. I hate it when they tack prequels onto the end of things...*cough*StarWars*cough*

Lucy Lioness
February 23rd, 2007, 11:57 PM
Blah, I can't see the trailer because the site killed Firefox. :p

I personally love the Shrek movies. And I can't wait to see this one.

Kimbai
February 25th, 2007, 11:44 PM
I wanna see it. ^^

Though, I don't always bother with sequals. But the second Shrek didi not disapoint. It was just as good as the first. So I'll watch this one. Though, seconds and thirds are not always good. But Im not about to judge a book by its cover.

TLK2 sucked. To me. I mean, it was good....but you know. It lacked. Skrek 2 didn't. I'll be seeing this one hopefull

Ronno Fanatic
February 26th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Hmm, Shrek 3, what fun:cheese: I know that I'm probably the only one that likes to get excited about both Dreamworks and Disney sequels, even though disney is in terrible need of some new writers;) Back to the subject, any new characters fo' Shrek?:evilgrin:

Dare
February 26th, 2007, 10:00 PM
New characters for Shrek 3?

Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel all have voice actresses, and judging from this this picture (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0413267/Ss/0413267/S3001_new.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0413267) they're going to be doing some ***-kicking. Yay!

And, as stated before, King Arthur (aka Artie)...who is, much to the chagrin of many, voiced by Justin Timberlake.
There's going to be Lancelot and Merlin too. ^_^

This Land
March 1st, 2007, 08:58 PM
About sequels...... One word can say it all

Money ;)

Be good to see shrek 3 though XD

Ronno Fanatic
March 1st, 2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Wicked
New characters for Shrek 3?

Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel all have voice actresses, and judging from this this picture (http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0413267/Ss/0413267/S3001_new.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0413267) they're going to be doing some ***-kicking. Yay!

And, as stated before, King Arthur (aka Artie)...who is, much to the chagrin of many, voiced by Justin Timberlake.
There's going to be Lancelot and Merlin too. ^_^

Oh how cute=D You talked me into seeing it;)

Kiara Serengeti
March 14th, 2007, 02:18 AM
They're milking the film, but I do like Shrek and Donkey...and of course, Puss! I'll probably just rent.

Azerane
March 14th, 2007, 03:52 AM
I'm looking foward to the little Donkey Dragon babies! :D Hehe, it should be good for a laugh though.

Marikunin
April 11th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Yeah....'King' Arthur looks like a total brat in the trailer....it looks so funny though. I wanna see the princesses kick major behind. ;)

Princess Nala
April 26th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Justin was only chosen as a voice actor because he was dating Cameron, the voice of Fiona. I've read that he was AWFUL to work with, but they couldn't dump him or they'd love Cameron...but now they've broken up...poor Dreamworks, lol.

Marikunin
April 26th, 2007, 11:49 PM
lol, can't wait to see it! It looks hilarious! :D

Nit
December 23rd, 2016, 11:33 AM
Sorry for digging this thread up. I just wanted to point out that this topic is placed in "The Swamp". :D
http://i.imgur.com/6nGrTy4.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTf_f0bvkQ

KanuTGL
December 23rd, 2016, 03:44 PM
Hahaha :lol: Very good ;)