PDA

View Full Version : Quick-moving RP

Mizani
August 2nd, 2005, 09:26 AM
((ooc: Fabulous RP name STL;) I'll sign up a new char now...))

King Simba
August 2nd, 2005, 09:35 AM
(I don't think I'll be using this seeing as I don't really RP here as much as I used to. :( Sorry...)

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 12:31 PM
((ooc: Good idea STL, At a way to use the old noggin. ;)...))

Kovu The Lion
August 2nd, 2005, 03:15 PM
(Thats.. Old in Lion years right? XD...Sorry if i'm wrong ;). ))

Mizani
August 3rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
((ooc: Just quit it KTL:p Your both old and wrinkly. End of story:p jk So when do we start?))

Kovu The Lion
August 3rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Kovujin opened his eyes and blinked twice, he looked around the cave, everyone was still asleep, He got up on all fours and stretched a little and let out a yawn, He walked to the entrance of the Den and looked around, the sun was starting to rise casting huge shadows on everything that stood out, he walked to the tip of Pride Rock and looked out, he saw the Animals were starting to wake up too, He laughed at the thought of soon they would most likely get hunted by the lioness as they went out on their morning hunts. he looked downwards at the ground so far below him, there wasnt much down to see there, if you fell you would most likely die, he wasnt going to prove this theory though, he chuckled at the thought, He moved over to the stones leading off of Pride Rock and went down them heading towards the Waterhole to get a quick drink of water. He passed on the way there a herd of Antelopes, and Wildebeasts, seeing him approach they all ran not knowing if he was wanting to hunt them or not. when he reached the Waterhole he lapped up a few quick drinks of water and layed down staring at the sunrise, he loved just sitting down and watching the sun rise up to the sky, it wasnt the funnest thing to do, but it was something to do before everyone woke up, he enjoyed the peace and tranquility in the air through out the morning.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Mizani skipped throught the lush green grass. The morning in the Pridelands was indeed beautiful, pink and purple streaking the sky.

She saw the herds. They didn't make much sound, as if they didn't want to disturb the tranquil morning.
They lifted their heads, incase she was feeling the need to hunt. Mizani didn't need to hunt anything right now, but almost as if she told them telepathically, she had one thought.

I'll be back for you later

As Mizani traveled further, she began to wonder what stories had come from the Pridelands, that were intertwined and mixed with tales of truth and fantasy.

She lifted her huntress nose, and scented a water hole. Thirst was a main priority right now, and she headed towards the the water source.

To her surprise, when she arrived there, a lion with a golden mane was sitting there already.

He looked friendly, and perhaps he could be of some assistance.

Stepping out of the grass, she smiled at the lion, hoping to make a good impression.

"Hi, can you offer a stranger some help?"

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Kovujin looked back to see an Lioness approach him, "hello, Sure I'd be glad to help, What do you need?" Kovujin said smiling. "Oh, before we go on, My names Kovujin,"

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"Nice to meet you Kovujin"

Mizani smiled and dipped her head in respect.

"If its not to much trouble, do you know where I can find the King of these Pridelands?"

He seems nice. I wonder if all the lions in the Pride are like this

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"Yep, At Pride Rock, Would you like me to show you?" Kovujin asked,
wow she sure is nice to me, wonder if her parents raised her to be like that

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:14 AM
"Sure, just let me get a drink first"

Mizani walked over to the waterhole and took a long drink.

She watched the sunrise and thought how pretty it was.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Kovujin walked to the waterhole also, he lapped up the water slowly, then turned to the Lioness, "Didn't quite catch your name. Or are you too afraid to tell it to strangers?" Kovujin asked smiling a little bit

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Normallly I would be, but you seem the trustworthy type, so my names Mizani"

Why do I feel like I've known this lion all my life? He seems like the kind of person who'd make a trustworthy friend

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Thanks for trusting me, Not many people do that... Anyways, shall we head to Pride Rock now?" Kovujin asked with a smile on his face.

shes a little on the protective side when it comes to things about herself, but other than that.. Shes really nice, wonder if she would like to be friends

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:30 AM
"Sure" Mizani smiled, walking into the grass and waited for Kovujin to follow.

"How long have you been here in the Pridelands?" She asked, curious to know more about him.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Kovujin walked a little ahead of Mizani but not by far, "hmm, About a year now I think" Kovujin said smiling, he started walking in the direction of Pride Rock, "You'll love it here if you decide to stay"

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"You mean if the King lets me stay. I hope he does, I came here to the Pridelands in search of stories. They always fascinated me as a cub, and I think stories are the heart of a pride"

Mizani had just summed up one of her main dreams in a short explanation.

Perhaps she thought it was easier to explain to Kovujin because she somehow know how that he's understand.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Kovujin smiled, "yeah my mom used to tell me all about this place before I went to sleep as a cub, was great when she was around" Kovujin smiled, "Theres a lot of history behind this place, You can find out a lot from the King, and he will definitly let you stay, He couldn't say no to a lioness like you" Kovujin said smiling.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:44 AM
"What that supposed to mean?" Mizani smirked, feeling like she was talking to an old cubhood friend.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:48 AM
"Hmm? oh that, The King never turns down a lioness in search of a home, hes to nice, Hes kind of a . Well Softy if you ask me" Kovujin said with a little laugh as he walked up the Steps to Pride Rock, "This way" Kovujin said motioning with his paw.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:53 AM
Mizani looked up the steps of Priderock.

"It sure is huge" She said, walking up the steps.

"I can see why this place is so safe"

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Kovujin laughed a little, "Yup if your here your perfectly fine, there hasnt been an attack here for a year now, well since i've gotten here there hasnt been any."

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Sounds like a dream home" Mizani thought out loud.

"Its a shame all lions can't live in peace and security like this"

Mizani sighed thinking of her cousin.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"yeah, Some are just well.. too stubborn to come here or well, Just don't care about themselves that much, If they came here i'm sure they'd love it, I've tried getting my Sister to come here from the Outlands countless times, she just doesnt want to," Kovujin said with a sigh.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Your sister lives in the Outlands?" Mizani asked, her ears perking up.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:11 PM
"Yes, She lives there with her mate Josac, he's really nice I met him once, but only once. Shes seems to like him so I guess I should like him" Kovujin said smiling, "But. That doesnt make her a bad person cause shes from the Outlands, just she likes an Outlander, so shes classified as an Outlander."

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"I never thought she was a bad person. Some lions can't help where or how they live" Mizani said, finally reaching the top of Priderock.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Exactly, Lets see" Kovujin said reaching the last step, "hes usually around here, or inside the Den," Kovujin said pointing at the cave entrance.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 12:22 PM
"Does the King have a name?" Mizani asked, peering into the cave, trying to see someone.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:32 PM
((ooc: I think you mean king by that but yeah..))

"Yes, he does, his name is Simba."

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 12:38 PM
((ooc: Sorry about that. Typo, but now fixed))

"He doesn't seem to be in at the moment" Mizani said sadly.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Kovujin looked into the Den, "oh, I'm sorry, But.. He'll come back.. eventually" Kovujin said, "What would you like to do until then?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM
"I don't know. Theres not much I can do until he comes back"

Mizani looked around her a second time, but the King was indeed no where to be seen.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Kovujin sighed, he wished he could have helped Mizani a little more,
"Sorry that hes not here, I can go try and find him for you?" Kovujin asked

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 01:09 PM
"That would be kind of you" Mizani smiled, flicking her tail around Kovujins cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Kovujin blushed, "Uh, No problem," Kovujin said walking towards the steps of Pride Rock leading down to the Pride Lands.

Mizani
August 4th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Mizani sat down now, wondering what to do now.

Kovujin was gone, and attempting convasation with the other lioness's might cause disaster.

The thought of sleep came to mind, and she settled herself down near a rock and closed her eyes. Slipping into a deep slumber, Mizani dreamed of many things.

Kovu The Lion
August 4th, 2005, 10:46 PM
Kovujin strolled down the Stones of Pride Rock, he looked left and right, he didn't know where to begin looking, he decided to head right, he walked along on the fields of the Pride Lands and saw many a herds of Antelopes and Wildebeasts, he decided to leave them alone for now, he would come back later when he got hungry. He jumped on a rock and looked all around him, not seeing Simba he walked off towards somewhere else.. He padded up to the Waterhole to look and see if Simba was there. He looked over to the otherside, No one was in sight, well no one that was important to him right now. He walked to the left again and started walking towards where the Outlands would begin, He looked out in the Outlands, no one was there either, he turned around and walked along the edge, maybe he was patroling the Borders of the Pride Lands to see if someone would come in or not. He walked all the way around the Pride Lands, he found nothing, Where was simba, He thought to himself, this was getting quite annoying. He decided to head back to Pride Rock, he gave up on looking for Simba... When he got back he padded up the Stones and to the Den, He saw Mizani was still asleep,

"Hmm, Still sleeping I see," Kovujin said.

He Then laid down next to her, not getting to close so he didn't invade her privacy. He yawned and let out a sigh at the same time and laid his head between his paws, drifting off to sleep next to her, he had no dreams it was like, he was just lying there wasting time, which was actually what he was doing.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Woken up by Kovujin, Mizani yawned, her right ear twiching back and forth.

She decided not to disturb Kovujin, and she groomed her paw, wondering what to do.
Getting up on all fours, she wandered down the steps of Priderock. Kovujin had been kind enough to go search for the King, but now she'd use her own eyes and ears, in a search.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Kovujin opened his left eye a little watching Mizani walk off. When she was out of sight he got up and went down the stones leading down to the Pride Lands, she wasn't to far away, he stayed close to her, watching her. He wasnt to close so she could smell his scent, plus the wind was blowing away from her so that was good too. He walked up to her closer, and accidentally stepped on a twig -Snap!- He looked left and right fast, he saw a boulder and ran behind it, once under shelter there he started breathing hard and a little slow at the same time, he wondered if she had saw him. he decided he would see if she did or not, he poked his head over the boulder.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Mizani had heard a snap, and her suspicions had been confirmed.
Kovujin was following her, and she could see his gold hairs sticking out from behind a rock.

"You can come out you know" She laughed, jumping on top of the boulder.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Kovujin laughed a little, then let out a sigh, "Sorry for following you" Kovujin said with a short smile, "Didn't want you to get lost in the Pride Lands" Kovujin said laughing a little.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 09:30 AM
"How kind of you" Mizani grinned, and hopped down from the rock, landing next to Kovujin.

"So now your here, what do you want to do?" She asked playfully.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 09:33 AM
"Dunno," Kovujin said, "Try and find the king with you I guess, Can't let a Lioness go out on her own thats never been to the Pride Lands before" Kovujin said with a wink.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"I've survived in foreign places on my own. But your company is welcome" Mizani grinned, feeling slightly hungry.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Sounds good," His stomach rumbled letting out a noise, "hmm" Kovujin said laughing, "You hungry?" Kovujin asked looking around for something to eat.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 11:32 AM
"Yeah, a little" Mizani admitted, slightly surprised that Kovujin was thinking the same thing.

She looked towards a herd of antelope, and grinned at Kovujin.

"Race you there!" She shouted, running ahead of him in a cloud of dust.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:34 AM
"Wait they'll see us and run!" Kovujin said, He let out a sigh and pushed off running towards Mizani, he caught up with her before they reached the herd of Antelopes, "Why are you running towards them, shouldnt we sneak up to them?" Kovujin asked running along side Mizani

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 11:38 AM
"Yeah, but this is a race" Mizani laughed, nudging.

"They can't hear us all the way from over there"

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Kovujin kinda rolled his eyes, "Okay Mizani, Race you to what point?" Kovujin said still beside Mizani. he glanced ahead of him then back at Mizani to make sure he wouldnt run into anything.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 11:41 AM
"To that hill over there" Mizani said.

"An don't roll your eyes at me. You'd better take it back"

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Sorry Mizani, Lets just get this over with." Kovujin said with a wink as he took off ahead of Mizani heading towards the hill. "Cya at the hill" Kovujin laughed.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Mizani sprinted past Kovujin and slowed down a bit when she reached his side.

"See you at the hill"

Mizani smirked and ran off and reached the hill in no time.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Kovujin laughed, He sped up but still couldn't catch up with her, "Meh," Kovujin said laughing. When he reached the hill he walked up to Mizani, "Fast, Maybe .. To fast" Kovujin smirked.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"You can never be to fast. Just to slow" Mizani smirked, looking down at the Antelope.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Kovujin turned away from her and looked down also at the Antelopes. "Can you hunt good?" Kovujin asked. "If not, I'll get it, If so, we'll both do it" Kovujin said with a smile. he studied the herd looking for one with an injury, but couldn't find any.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 12:17 PM
"I can hunt on my own, but if you want to join in I'm not stopping you"

Mizani stared at the herd for a while and noticed one that was limping when it walked.

"Lets go after that one there with the limp"

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Kovujin watched the Antelope, he hadn't noticed that one.
"Good eye, Sounds good Lets go" Kovujin said.

Kovujin crouched low to the ground, he slowed down his breathing and moved ever so closer to the Antelope, about twenty feet away, he stopped and waited for Mizani

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Mizani inched aways from Kovujin, until they had their prey surronded.

She signaled to him to flush it out towards her so she could leap on it.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Kovujin jumped out to startle the Antelope, it ran straight towards Mizani as planned.
He started laughing at the animals stupidity.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Mizani leaped out of the grass, and tackled her target to the ground.

She severed its wind pipe, and lifted her head up proudly.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Kovujin walkd over to Mizani Looking down at the fallen Antelope, "Not the way I would have killed it but Okay" Kovujin said with a smirk.
"My turn then I guess", Kovujin said turning away from Mizani, the Herd had ran away, "oh geesh, there gone"

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 12:43 PM
"What do you expect? We only take what we need anyway" Mizani nudged the carcass forward so Kovujin could take first bite.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Kovujin smiled at Mizani, "Thanks," He said he sunk his teeth into its stomach area and chewed gratefully. He swallowed what he had in his mouth, "Thanks a bunch" Kovujin said with another smile.

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 01:02 PM
"Why thank me? I couldn't have done it without you" Mizani smiled, licking some blood off her paw, intending to groom her muzzle next.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Kovujin smiled, "yeah you could have, your a good hunter"

Mizani
August 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
"Well it was good to have you on the hunt" Mizani smiled back, taking a chunk off the carcass, and walking a few metres away, before feasting.

Kovu The Lion
August 5th, 2005, 03:31 PM
Kovujin ate the Antelope but couldnt finish it off, He looked over at Mizani. "hmm, Why are you all the way over there?" Kovujin asked curiously as he walked next to her, "Don't want ya to be lonely on your first trip to the Pride Lands, got to give it a good impression" Kovujin said laughing.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Mizani gave Kovujin a confused look before replying.

"When ever a male was eating, it was thought best to eat clear of them, incase they lash out"

Mizani thought about it, and wondered what Kovujins kind face would look like, turned into a vicious snarl.

She couldn't picture it.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kovujin laughed a little, "Sounds like the Males at your Pride were mean, I've never done that before" Kovujin said laughing loudly still, he wasnt trying to be rude or anything. "Well don't worry about me doing that to ya, I've never hurt a lion or lioness in my life".

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 03:37 AM
"Well thats not very helpful in a fight, but I'm sure here in the Pridelands, you won't often need to unleash your claws"

Mizani finished off her chunk of meat, and licked her paws, before looking up at the sky and then back and Kovujin.

"What do you want to do now?"

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 03:44 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Nothing has happened for any of us to do anything that deals with fighting, other than hunting but believe me. if something happened some of the lions here would surprise you" Kovujin said with a wink

Kovujin looked around, "Dunno, What you wanna do?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 03:46 AM
"I asked you first, so you have to decide" Mizani smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 03:52 AM
Kovujin laughed, "hmm If I was new I would learn more about the Pride Lands. Wanna go exploring?" Kovujin asked, "I'll show you around the Place."

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 03:57 AM
"Okay, so whats a good place to start?"

Mizani ran around Kovujin in a circle rather excited, her cub nature showing through.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Kovujin laughed, "you look like some of the cubs around here when you do that," Kovujin said with a smirk, "Hmm How about.. We circle the border and I show you the outer parts first, or we can start near the inside of the Pride Lands, at the Waterhole and stuff.. Or near The Jungle" Kovujin said giving her a few options.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:04 AM
"Well like I said before, I'm not the one deciding" Mizani smirked.

"Though the jungle does sound rather apealling"

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:07 AM
"Well yeah but I thought I'd let you decide on the place, i've been everywhere" Kovujin smirked, "To the Jungle it is then?" Kovujin said stepping forwards a little.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:10 AM
"Yes, to the jungle we go" Mizani smiled, trotting forward, while making sure Kovujin was behind her.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:21 AM
Kovujin let her walk forwards more, he tried to be smart, "So I take it you know where your going?" Kovujin smirked.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:22 AM
"No, I'm just looking at the sights" Mizani smirked back, sitting down so he'd catch up.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:24 AM
"Sure," Kovujin said trotting ahead of her, He pushed her playfully, "No daydreaming lets get going" Kovujin said smiling, he walked a little ahead of her to the Direction of The Jungle.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:26 AM
"I wans't day dreaming" Mizani retorted, bumping him over.

"I was waiting for you to get your slow *** over here"

Mizani realised she'd just insulted Kovujin, but he was a friend now, and she knew she could act less formal around him now.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:29 AM
"What did you just call me?" Kovujin smirked, he pushed her over playfully, "And i'm supposed to act nice to you, heh yeah right" Kovujin laughed.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Mizani grinned, and pinned him down in a leap.

"You should always be polite to a lady" She smirked.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:34 AM
"Sometimes I wonder what you are." Kovujin laughed playfully, he pushed her off, "come on lets get going" kovujin said with a smile.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:36 AM
"I'll take that as an insult" Mizani grinned.

"So whats so interesting about the jungle?"

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:37 AM
"hmm its Tropical, lots of strange plants and animals, Yes that was an insult, more of.. Payback" Kovujin laughed, "Its really pretty there too, with all the different things to see and all" Kovujin said walking a little ahead of Mizani.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:40 AM
"Sounds like a bundle of fun" Mizani said, flicking her tail impatiently.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 04:40 AM
"Well, Lets waste no time getting there then?" Kovujin said going into a slow running pace waiting for Mizani to catch up with him.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Mizani could see the jungle in the distance, and she sped off, hoping that Kovujin would be able to catch up.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Kovujin ran up beside her, "Hey, No taking off without an Adults permission" Kovujin joked about her cub like Nature.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 10:45 AM
"Well you didn't run off, did you?" Mizani smirked, backfiring the joke back at Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 10:54 AM
"er, Damn okay well Nevermind then" He laughed, "come on lets get a moving," Kovujin said running a little faster but not to fast, all though Mizani was capable of running a lot faster.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Mizani ran along side Kovujin, and laughed.

Since she'd left her pride, it had been a long time since she'd had this much fun.
It had also been a long time since she'd made a new friend. Kovujin was an ideal friend, as he seemed to share the same interests as her.
She smiled at her new friend, and a playful light entered her eyes.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Kovujin smiled, "what, is there something on my face?" Kovujin said looking down at his nose. "What is it?" Kovujin laughed. He sped up a little bit more, then took off leaving Mizani in the dust, "Cya there Mizani!" Kovujin laughed, he knew she would catch up with him and beat him there, but he would have fun until she did.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Mizani grinned, sprinting like a cheetah, she passed Kovujin, but paused to blow a rassberry at him before speeding off again, into the jungle foliage.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Kovujin laughed at her antics, she reminded him so much of a cub. "Hey not funny" kovujin smirked, he came towards the entrance of the Jungle and stepped into the foliage, "Mizani?!" Kovujin yelled trying to find her.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Meanwhile not too far away there were 3 cubs talking to each other.

"You think we'll be excepted here bro?" Ballard said with a sense of worry in her voice. "You worry too much Ballard Why wouldn't we be excepted here?" Scout said trying to cheer his sister up. "I can't wait to get excepted so we can meet some new friends" Dusty said in a rather raspy voice. "One at a time pal first we all need to find the king". Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Kovujin's ears perked, he heard someone talking, and it wasnt the voice of Mizani's. Sounded like three different people, but who and where, he kept following the voices, it led to an opening, he looked from behind a bush not exposing himself, three cubs were chatting, he wondered what they were doing around here alone. hmm 'only one way to find out' Kovujin thought to himself. He walked out casually to the cubs and sat down about ten feet away from them.

"Hello there, What are you guys doing out here alone, shouldn't you be with your parents?" Kovujin asked.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Mizani wandered around for a little while, but while trying to escape Kovujin, she heard cub voices.

Padding over to the sound of the voices, she poked her head through some ferns. Seeing Kovujin, she was a bit dissapointed that their game of hide and seek had ended, but she was curious to find out who these cubs were.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Dusty got in a position like he was ready to attack him. "Leave us alone" Dusty said growling. Scout holds him back. "Dude, it's cool this guy is just trying to talk to us. I apoligise for my friend, he just likes to fight a lot and get problems started. My name's Scout this is my sister Ballard. And the problem starter over there his name is Dusty. Trust me you'll learn to like him he just has a few rough edges if ya know what I mean. Anyway, the reason we're not with our parents is because me and Ballard never knew our real parents and We had to live with Dusty here. But his parents were killed by hyenas so we are out here all alone hoping to get excepted here. Maybe you could help us by telling me where the king is and one more thing what's your name" Scout says with a friendly smile.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 11:25 AM
"Who are these guys Kovujin?" Mizani asked, padding out of the ferns.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"Don't know much about them, Welcome back anyways Mizani, couldn't find you" He laughed, "Thats dusty, The problem maker, Ballard, and Scout, Thats all I know so far.", Kovujin said he looked back at the cubs, "My names Kovujin, and No, unfortunately I can't find the King, Mizani and I looked all over for him, can't find him anywhere" Kovujin smirked.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Yeah, believe me we looked" Mizani grinned, walking over to Kovujin.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Scout looked at his sister and friend. And smiles at them. "Ya think we can hang out with you then until we can find the king we get kinda lonely?" Scout said. Hoping he can gain some friends to have when and if the king says they could stay.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:51 AM
"four friends in one day, what a combination, Sure I don't mind" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Great thanks Kovujin" Scout says as he follows Kovujin and the female lioness who they didn't know the name of yet.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"I'm Mizani" She smiled, almost forgeting to introduce herself.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:58 AM
"Real nice to meet another girl who I can hang out with. I love my brother but There's only so much time I can spend around boys." Ballard said. "SOrry, about the way I acted. You know you ain't so bad Kovujin" Dusty said with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:59 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Thanks, Mr. Problem" Kovujin smirked. "Whats wrong with boys?" Kovujin asked, he laughed.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 12:01 PM
"Alot of things!" Mizani grinned, having an ammediate liking for Ballard.

"To numerous to mention"

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"Theres plenty of things that Girls are that are annoying" Kovujin smirked, "I've found plenty with Mizani and i've been with her a day as a friend" Kovujin laughed.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 12:10 PM
"Hey! Take that back!"

Mizani bumped Kovujin hard, so he'd stumble over a bit, but not hard enough to hurt him.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Kovujin smirked rubbing his head, "Nope," He laughed.
"You and your cub like self," Kovujin laughed, "These cubs are more respectful than you" Kovujin said laughing even harder.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 12:13 PM
"Like your any smarter" Mizani said, rolling her eyes, before looking back at the cubs.

"How about we go leave this idiot to squander in his thoughts" Mizani smirked, looking in the direction of Priderock.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:14 PM
"I'm not an idiot, and don't teach them bad words like that" Kovujin laughed, "and don't you roll your eyes at me young lady" Kovujin smiled trying to act like an adult.

Mizani
August 6th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"I knew the meaning of the word idiot quite well when I was their age, and I can roll my eyes at you if I want" Mizani grinned.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 12:19 PM
"No you can't" Kovujin smirked, "Would you like to be grounded. You sure do have a smart mouth for someone with your age" Kovujin said with a laugh as he nudged her playfully.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Cool 2 grownups fighting." Dusty said. For some reason he was really into people fighting probably because he fought all the time. "Sorry Kovujin but Mizani is right there are a lot of bad things about guys oh, except for you and my brother You guys are different." Ballard says with a smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 08:45 PM
"Whats that supposed to mean? Scout and I are different, what do you mean?" Kovujin asked curiously

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 09:53 PM
"What I mean is most girls are better then most guys. You two guys are the only guys who girls aren't better then" She says with an innocent smile.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Kovujin laughed, "Okay, I think you should recalculate or something, Mizani's way better than me at almost everything so far" Kovujin said with a smirk.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:41 PM
"You're right Kovujin I was just trying to be nice Mizani is better then you at everything. I bet even I can be better then you at everything." Ballard said with a laugh.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Kovujin smirked, "You probably could, Wouldn't doubt it." Kovujin lied.

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Kovu The Lion
Kovujin smirked, "You probably could, Wouldn't doubt it." Kovujin lied.

Kara smiled and laughed. "I bet I can even outwrestle you" Ballard said with a smirk. "I'll show you if you want to challenge me, but I warn you being beaten by a girl is bad enough but you'd be beaten by a girl cub and that's even worse. " Ballard said full of cockiness.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Kovujin smiled, "Nah, i don't want to embarass myself" Kovujin said with a wink

Simba22
August 6th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Ballard laughed. "Good choice you're actually smarter then most guys for not wanting to wrestle me". Ballard said leaping onto Kovujin's back for a ride.

Kovu The Lion
August 6th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Kovujin laughed at the Female cubs antics, "yeah i guess i am aint I."

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:22 AM
Ballard sat down on Kovujin's back. "Yeah" Ballard said with a yawn. After the journey Ballard was getting kinda tired. "Hey Kovujin thanks for letting us hang out with you we really appreciate it." Ballard said.

"Yeah, you rock Kovujin oh and Mizani" Dusty said.

"Yeah, the 3 of us really appreciate it" Scout said nuzzling Kovujin's paw happily.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 12:26 AM
"Er, as I said before its no problem" Kovujin smiled,
why were all these cubs just on him, why werent they on Mizani, was it something he had said to them? He couldnt understand it but they seemed to be happy anyways.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Scout hopped onto Mizani's back. "And you we have to thank you just about as much as Kovujin. We never really had any friends for us it was always about Dusty and Ballard no one else. But now we have 2 new friends and really we can't find a way to thank you enough"

Scout said nuzzling the fur on her back.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 04:20 AM
Mizani merely smiled.

"I guess we should go back to Priderock then" She suggested.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 04:21 AM
"yeah, guess so, nothing else to do" Kovujin smiled, He then sighed,
"Lets hit the road then"

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Mizani trotted towards Priderock, with Scout on her back.

"So are you guys planning to stay here?" She asked Scout and Ballard, who was walking beside her.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 09:32 AM
"Well I hope so. Me Ballard and Dusty just got here and made friends with you guys it would be a shame if we had to go back to where we came from. But it's all the king's decision if he says yes we're staying here with you guys but if he says no I don't know where we're going." Scout said sadly. He was really hoping that the king would say yes. Scout Ballard and Dusty basically had no where else to go.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:07 AM
"The king will accept you, don't worry, hes a nice guy, but lately I havnt been able to find him.." Kovujin said looking at the cubs as he walked along the Pride Lands.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:08 AM
"Neither have we and we tried looking everywhere I hope you guys don't mind us staying with you at least until we find the king" Dusty said.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"I don't mind, I get bored easily I was just showing Mizani around the Pride Lands till we found you three" kovujin smiled

Mizani
"We'll be here for a while I think" Mizani said thoughtfully.

"The Pridelands seems almost like a paradise"

Kovu The Lion
"Its heaven." Kovujin commented. "I've loved it the years i've been here."

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:14 AM
"Yeah, that's why I really hope we don't get turned away from the pride I don't know what the king will think of 3 cubs without any parents I guess we just don't want to leave just a little nervous about it. " Ballard said.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:14 AM
"So you've been here a long time then?" Mizani smirked.

"I thought you seemed like a Pridelander"

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Yeah, been here a year.. Didn't I tell you that? hmm must have forgot about that." , He looked down at the cubs
"It doesnt matter if you have parents here, everyone will watch after you" Kovujin smiled.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"Yeah, if you want you can play with me anytime" Mizani smiled, her fondness for cubs showing.

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Yeah, been here a year.. Didn't I tell you that? hmm must have forgot about that." , He looked down at the cubs
"It doesnt matter if you have parents here, everyone will watch after you" Kovujin smiled.

"What she's worried about is kinda who our parents were. " Scout said. "We heard from a lot of people how bad me and Ballard's mom and daddy were. And Dusty's parents from what we heard were the same way I guess we're kinda nervous about how we're going to get treated unfairly because of who our parents were" Scout said sadly once again.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"hmm, I've never heard of your parents, so i'm pretty sure the King wont know either"

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"Well maybe that's because we never told you who our parents were yet" Scout stops himself and ends the topic at that. The last thing Scout wanted is for these 2 new friends to be scared of the 3 of them and never want to hang out with them again. Scout sheds a tear but quickly wipes it away unseen.

Kovu The Lion
August 7th, 2005, 11:29 AM
"Probably why," Kovujin said,
'these cubs seem to have a bad past, wonder what happened' Kovujin thought to himself,
"Well, almost there" Kovujin said changing the topic.

Mizani
August 7th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Mizani thought it very untactful of Kovujin to change the subject, but since they were there, she decided it was best.

"We can stay here until the King arrives"

Simba22
August 7th, 2005, 12:03 PM
Scout looks around. "Wow this place looks great" Scout said still on Mizani.

{OOC: Where exactly is there weren't we all ready at Pride Rock?}}

Kovu The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 09:02 PM
((ooc: At the bottem where the stones lead up ;)..I think :P))
"Yeah, this is where all the Lions and Lioness of the Pride stay at, You guys can stay here also" Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Scout: Well hopefully we can stay here. You're not going to tell the king who we're kids of are you? Because if he knew we'd be gone for good.

Ballard: Yeah, and we don't really wanna leave after just making you guys as friends.

Kovu The Lion
August 9th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Kovujin smiled, "I can't tell him, I don't know your parents" Kovujin smirked, "It wouldnt really matter anyways, Hes really nice, and wouldnt turn down three cubs like you guys"

Simba22
August 9th, 2005, 09:14 PM
"Okay if we tell you who our parents were would you promise no wait pinky swear that you won't tell King Simba or anybody else?" Scout asked.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:11 AM
Kovujin looked at Scout wierd, "Um, Sure Scout.. Is it that bad?" Kovuijn asked, extending his paw to Scout.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:27 AM
"We're really cousing of.............. Scar" Scout said muttering under his breath. "We were the kids of Scar's kids." Scout said. "And Dusty over here his parents were also related to Scar. " Scout said sadly shaking his paw. "That means you ca not tell anyone you swore on it"Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Uh, I've heard of this 'Scar', But I never knew he had kids.. wierd, I wont tell anyone believe me" Kovujin said with a smile. "But if the king asks.. You better had tell the truth."

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:34 AM
Scout and the rest feel bad. Because they know there just as well as sitting ducks. There would be no way that they'll be invited into the pridelands."Maybe we should just leave now and save the king the trouble of Exiling us." Scout said sadly.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:35 AM
Kovujin laughed at the comment, he wasnt being rude or anything. just found it funny, "Why do you always think of the bad things? The King wont exile you just cause your related to Scar, You never did anything wrong... Hopefully, But thats not the point, he did it, not you" Kovujin said smiling, He pulled Scout to his side, "Besides, If he did exile you, I'd stay with you, just to make sure your safe" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Scout and the rest of them smile at Kovujin. They never had anyone who cared as much as Kovujin seemed to care. Scout nuzzled Kovujin's fur in happiness. "Thanks Kovujin you are a true friend" Scout said with a purr.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:41 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Thanks Scout, that means a lot to me."
four friends in one day, Must be a new record, Kovujin thought to himself. I wonder.. Who Scar's mate was..
"Hey Mizani, Scout, Dusty, Ballard. What do you guys like to do for fun?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Scout Dusty and Ballard look at each other in confusion with the way their parents were they didn't even know what fun was.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:47 AM
"Your kidding me, You never played any cub games? Tag, Hide and Seek, Wrestling?" Kovujin asked pretty surprised, "Well.. Mizani.. Do you know of any thing we can do to pass time?" Kovujin asked.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:50 AM
"Your kidding me, You never played any cub games? Tag, Hide and Seek, Wrestling?" Kovujin asked pretty surprised, "Well.. Mizani.. Do you know of any thing we can do to pass time?" Kovujin asked.

"Oh we wrestled we never knew that was fun our parents always were telling us we were training we didn't even know we were playing or having fun" Scout said. "But what's Tag and Hide and Seek?"

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:53 AM
"uh, well Tag is where you tag a person and run away, then they try to catch you, when they do , your it, and you have to chase them and tag em and repeat the process. Hide and Seek is where one person will count to what ever number, and the other players will hide somewhere, when the person couting reaches the number they were supposed to count to. They run off and try to find the people who hid, the game goes on and on, It was a fun game to play when I was a cub, I'm pretty sure Mizani played it too" Kovujin said with a smile.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 02:54 AM
"Oh it sounds like a lot of fun" Scout still didn't know what exactly fun was. It was all about competing with Scout and Micah's parents they weren't allowed to have any fun.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Hmm You still look a little confused, Your parents werent all that bad now were they? You had to love them for some reason" Kovujin smiled, he did something he had never done to anyone in his life, He lowered his head down and nuzzled the young cub to cheer him up.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:09 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Hmm You still look a little confused, Your parents werent all that bad now were they? You had to love them for some reason" Kovujin smiled, he did something he had never done to anyone in his life, He lowered his head down and nuzzled the young cub to cheer him up.

Scout nuzzled him back. "Truthfully I didn't really love my parents I know that's bad but they treated me and Ballard like we were embarassments to the family or something. My dad would always be beating Ballard and my mom would always be yelling what a pathetic use of space I was. They never once showed an ounce of love to either of us nor did Dusty's parents" Scout said.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Kovujin frowned, "Sorry to hear that buddy, But I don't think your a waste of space" Kovujin smiled.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:12 AM
"Wow, you're the first adult who's ever said that to any of us. You are more like a dad then my actual dad was." Scout said smiling a little at Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:13 AM
"Uh, Sure.. I'm a bad father figure, don't look at me for an example" Kovujin laughed.
oh geesh, they better not start thinking of me as there father, i'm definitly not ready to be one yet.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:16 AM
"Uh, Sure.. I'm a bad father figure, don't look at me for an example" Kovujin laughed.
oh geesh, they better not start thinking of me as there father, i'm definitly not ready to be one yet.

"Don't worry right now we're just looking at you like a role model well I am at least. When I'm your age I want to be just like you." Scout said looking up at his role model.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:16 AM
"No you don't" Kovujin laughed, "You might wanna be like Mizani, but not me, I'm not good at anything, Mizani.. Shes like Perfect" Kovujin smirked.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:23 AM
"That's not true you're good at being a great friend and if you ask me that's the best thing to be good at. " Scout said.

"I agree with Scout you've been a great friend to us and trust me Scout really looks up to you if he didn't he never would have told you about our parents, he only saves that for the people he really likes, like Dusty. " Ballard said.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:24 AM
Kovujin smiled, "heh, Guess i'm good at something in my life, I'm better than Mizani at something for once" Kovujin joked

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"You bet your rear end you are " Scout forgot if Kovujin said the 3 of them could live with Kovujin. "Hey can we stay with you" Scout asked curiously to Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:28 AM
"Er, I don't mind actually, But I don't live in the den, I live somewhere else, alone actually.." Kovujin sighed, "I've never been one with the ladies you could say" Kovujin smirked.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:31 AM
"Er, I don't mind actually, But I don't live in the den, I live somewhere else, alone actually.." Kovujin sighed, "I've never been one with the ladies you could say" Kovujin smirked.

"Between us I think Mizani really has the hot's for you" Ballard said. "Trust me I'm a girl I would know"

"Yeah I agree with Ballard she's obviously attracted to you" Dusty said.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:32 AM
Kovujin looked over to Mizani, "yeah right, Shes.... Wierd.." Kovujin whispered, "She acts like a cub, I don't think she wants to grow up if you ask me.." Kovujin smirked.

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:35 AM
"I think she does I mean face it she's a girl she's hanging out with you and she's playing with you and who knows maybe she just acts like a cub around you because she has such a mad crush on you" Scout said winking at Kovujin.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Sure Scout, you guys have a vivid Imagination, There is nothing between us two, Got that?" Kovujin said with a serious voice.
God I hope she doesnt like me, I'm not ready to be with anyone yet. I like living by myself, I get to live life by my own rules

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:39 AM
"Well if you want there to be something between you two we could make it happen" Scout said.

"Yeah Women love kids. And we could help you get her" Ballard said smiling.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Kovujin sighed, "Guys, I don't want to be with her, and she doesnt like me. If she liked me she wouldnt hit me all the time" Kovujin smirked, "Besides, I like being by myself.. Could we please just stop this."

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:43 AM
"Fine we just thought a single lion your age was kida well what's the word.........." Ballard said.

"Weird?" Dusty said.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Kovujin smirked, "Tell me something I don't know"

Kovujin sighed, sometimes he did get lonely, but Mizani he knew for a fact didn't like him, But he didn't want to go off and have a family so soon. he wanted to live his life a little more

Simba22
August 10th, 2005, 03:49 AM
"Well as long as me and my friends could stay we got no problem with it" Said Scout.

"Yeah, It's pretty cool you're letting us stay with you"Dusty said.

"Yeah, thanks so much" Ballard said.

She gets up on her hind paws and gives Kovujin a kiss on the cheek.

Kovu The Lion
August 10th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Kovujin smiled, "Thanks Ballard, and once again, No problem"