PDA

View Full Version : Love Life

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Alli
August 2nd, 2005, 02:48 AM
This board is created simply for stories that have happened to you recently or happened before of when you loved somebody, had a crush, or maybe even your marriage if you are married. Share the good moments and even the bad if you feel like saying. I'm sure everybody will be happy for you and hopefully comment their own story soon.

I think the main reason that i started this thread is that i just had a major experiance this past weekend with a guy i really like named Tyler. I've had past experiences with him but i'll post those later. I always get so excited about him because we'll flirt, i'll fall in love with him, than time goes by and we don't talk or arent able to see each other so than i decide i don't like him. And than we do something together again, ect. Well, anyways, His mother asked me to go camping with them this weekend, but just to have all my stuff there i came a day early to his house and spent the night with him, his step-sister (She's the main reason i was invited) and his step- brother. We played hide and go seek tag till the late of night, but we still weren't very talkitive yet. Than, the next day we went out in the ministry work and than we headed home to get the camper together. He was slightly flirty, but we were still having difficulty talking. We left that day and went to the campground, unpacked and went to the pool. By then we could talk to each other but not a good conversation. Some friends of ours had come over after that and this one girl, who's like a sister to him was talking to him in a whisper and she said something, and he laughed-blushed and than replied. The only thign i heard was what the girl had said after his last comment, "She's too good for you." Than they looked over at me and she got up and went outside. So i was like, "Hmmm, that's weird..." But i moved on and than the night went on and it came to be bed time. We decided that we, as a group would like to be able to talk all night without the interuption of their parents in the camper. So we set up a tent and talked till about, 5 in the morning. I was able to talk to him fairly well by then, he was way nicer and more at ease. Well, in the middle of the night the stupid sprinklers came on cause we were at the KOA campground and made a big puddle at the bottom of my sleeping bag. I had to move but i told my friend, Alix that there was a puddle and to stay away from it. In her daze, she moved in the spot i was going to go to. The only place to sleep, seriously, was next to Tyler. I was so scared cause i was still kinda nervous around him cause nothing could happen. Ever. Or i would be killed. But i had to sleep there so i did and tyler woke up in the morning and we were talking outside and he was all, "Yeah, i woke up and allison was sleeping in the spot next to me even though she started out on the other side of the tent." Well, his mom heard so i had to explain why to her and than things went on and we went to church and we were really talking a lot, 'specially in the car and stuff. Well, i went swimming and he went fishing and than we came back to the camp and just talked and stuff and i cooked him dinner. Well, actually, i made him hotdogs because i made them really good and so he asked me instead of his mom. So i did and he loved it and than he said he was going to make a hotdog so i said i'd take on and he cooked it and it was cold! But, i ate it. Which i think impressed him. Than we went and played putput golf and he'd always watch when i putted and cheer me on and things like that and say when we were tied and when who was ahead, etc. And than, after golf, he walked up to me asked me if i could possibly make him another hot dog. So i did but than he got a bloody nose so it got cold and i offered to warm it up for him but he was all, "no no no, i'm fine." And than we went to bed and we were on opposite sides but at the final moments before his bro and sis went to sleep he moved over so his head was right by mine =3 So we talked and talked and talked and flirted and talked and than i accidentally gave him a bloody nose cause his nose was sensitive and he was pretending to snore so as a joke i held his nose closed like you would do if somebody was really snoring and he got a bloody nose and i swear i said sorry like, 100 times and than we started throwing a rubics cube at each other (Don't ask why...) And he almost always made sure that i landed on the part of my that was my sleeping bag, but sometimes if my side wasn't covered he'd hit me there and than we fell asleep and i woke up and he was likem a foot or two away from me and we had touching knees cause i had to bend my knees from lack of space and so did him (That probably sounds stupid, but oh well) And than we woke up and today we went to the waterslides and in the pool he would constantly pinch my shoulder and we talked and he would pull me under and lift me up on his shoulder and throw me over him gently and he gave him boosts, y'know when you stand on their shoulders and they throw you into the air. And he'd always stand by me or be like, have an inch away from me so obviously i returned the flirting easily. I was talking to my friends, and they said that when we both come to the age where our parents let us date, that he'd probably ask me out...I so hope it happens.

Side Note- If this kind of place has already been made, go ahead and delete it and if it's in the wrong area it can be moved.

Happy postings :D

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 03:13 AM
I was in a week long relationship with a girl I met about 12 hours before she asked me out, and I decided I had to end it after she left me 35 messages in two and a half days and called her friend to get my friend's number because I was at his house and...

Well, a week after we broke up and she went missing she was discovered in a mental asylum. :eww: Not one of my proudest moments. ^_^;;

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 03:46 AM
Awesome, Alli...Glad to see things are working out for you....:cheese:...You guys should get married!...:D

And that was the longest paragraph I have ever read....:D

MoS...I had a friend who went insane too...I always need to have an insane person in my life...and my friend stepped up to take that role after my Dad died....Here's to my Friend...in whatever looney bin he is in...:D

I was in love with this girl, and the some things happened...I think I still love her, but I don't know if she loves me...she doesn't seem to ever show it so I don't know....Ahwell, as is life...:D

Juniper
August 2nd, 2005, 03:57 AM
I had some very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY very very very very very very very very very very very very bad times with love in the past, but pntbll's starting to feel a bit lonely being single.

Unfortunately, my ex still thinks I love her, and that I'm just kidding when I tell her that I don't. Now, it may be understandable to want someone back if it was a week or two after we broke up... but a year after, after she told me I wasn't good enough for her, and after she made my life a constant Hell? Pfft, she's not worth my time.

Ah well, like Roog said, such is life.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 04:06 AM
Ohh boy... I think my love story is kind of different, meeting this person online and all... Well some of you older members should know the member SimbaTheMighty. He doesn?t post much here anymore, but I talk to him on Yahoo or MSN almost every day. Petteri (STM?s real name) first started talking to me, October 2003, when we first joined the board. We were good friends and talked a lot, almost everyday. Around last September I can kind of tell that he started talking to me differently, and last December he told me that he loved me. He said he didn't know how this happened, especially since we were online friends. I always thought he was very sweet, but I told him I don't think I can fall in love with someone without spending time with them in person. A few weeks after he told me, I started thinking about him a lot. I could not get him out of my mind. My heart would even race at times when I thought about being close to him. (And sometimes when he told me really sweet flattering things) I loved hearing his sweet caring voice. He is handsome and I love his smile. (Web cam chats)

And well, when he told me in December that he loved me, a month later I started feeling the same. We all knew Petteri was coming to California for a vacation in April, and we were looking forward to it so much. We both were wondering if we would feel the same towards each other after meeting and spending time together in person. Petteri told me before he left for his flight, that is was ok if we didn?t get into a relationship. (Aww, he didn?t need to worry though) Well here comes April 26, Brad (the member SimbaLKD, or now known as Fuzzy) and I went to pick Petteri up from the airport. When Brad and I were getting something to eat at the airport, waiting for Petteri to get out, Brad asked me, ?So are you nervous?? And I said, ?No.? And then he said, ?Well that?s because you?re not thinking about it.? And damn it I did get nervous after he said that. :lol: After waiting for a while, I was looking at the ground, (Brad and I were sitting down) then all of a sudden I hear, ?WTF are you doing here?!? And then I hear Brad talking, and I look up and there was Petteri! (Petteri was asking that to Brad haha, because he didn?t know Brad was going to be there, it was a pretty big surprise, because Brad lives in Southern California, like a 6 hour drive to the San Francisco airport, where we were.) Then Brad gave him a hug then I gave him a hug. ^_^

Brad drove us around to see San Francisco, we went to the zoo, and then the road trip to Brad?s place (and Eric?s, the member Woes, they used to be room mates) started. (That was fun!) The next day was my birthday and Brad?s. Petteri gave me a golden heart necklace for my birthday and it?s really pretty, I wear it everyday. We stayed there for a week, doing fun stuff like going to Disneyland. Petteri and I started to get a little closer during that week? And like one week after he was here, we started kissing! ^_^ It?s a day I'll never forget.

After that week we went back to my house, and he stayed with me for 2 and half weeks. (We even saw TLKoB, he paid for most of it, he got really good seats too! That was so neat? And he bought me a tablet, he told me I?m such a great artist, that?s so sweet) Then after that, we went to Oregon to my mom?s house with Brad and Eric. And even though I had lots of fun with Brad and Eric, it was really great to be alone with Petteri? When he left we were both really sad? But Petteri is going to be here on August 7! (Really soon!) ^_^ He?s going to be here for 3 weeks. He wasn?t planning to be here again that soon, but he missed me so much once he left, that he wanted to come back as soon as possible. It?s hard being away from each other like this? But after he finishes school he wants to move here. Even though I love him, I couldn?t be in a long distance relationship if we never planned to eventually live near or with each other. It?s going to be at least few years till he can move here? But we?ll try to see each other a few times a year. Petteri also wants to come here during Christmas. (My mom and sister don?t mind, I always spend Christmas with them.) And I?m going to try to go to Finland next summer. (That would be so neat, I?ve never been out of the US?)

I don?t really have any love stories before this? This is the first time I fell in love. Of course I had crushes, but nothing like this.

I love Petteri and I can?t wait to be with him next week. :love:

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 04:07 AM
When I started college I was set on not having a love life till I got done withs chooling. Well, love had a different course set for me :idiot:

The first person that I got close to at college was awesome. We liked the same things, had similar personalities, background, beliefs, opinions, everything was going great. And then.. lo and behold I find out a very small secret. She was married <_<;;! Luckily the 'relationship' never got really far, I began really having problems aroudn then, it was really bugging me, it seemed the perfect person for me, was gone, because someone else found her first. That's not even the worst part. She was coming on to me, even though she was married (this was before I found out she was married).

After that, I got in another relationship with someone completely unexpected. Her and I barely knew each other that much when we started going out. But we began learning more and more about each other. And it turns out we both really liked each other, but were not in love, so, we decided to just be friends, which was fine for both of us.

The last would be relationship occured between a girl in my life science class that sat beside me. We would always talka nd have fun. It's science class, what else is there to do x) Anyway, I was getting the courage to ask her out ( :lol: ). When one of my friend's that was also a friend of her's, informs me that she knows, but she's not interested. *places dagger in heart*

Love can be the most wonderful feeling int he world, or the absolute worst..

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
it seemed the perfect person for me, was gone, because someone else found her first.

I don't want to sound cold or anything Ravoc, but even if she didn't meet the guy she married, doesn't mean she would have fallen in love with you. I have male friends where we get a long really well, and we have a lot in common... But that doesn't mean you are going to fall in love with them. If the chemistry is not there, it's not there. You need to have those feelings for the other person. It can't be a one sided relationship.

But you never know. *shrugs* I do have to admit that it was wrong for her to come onto you when she was married. o_O What did she do? Flirt with you? More then that? :gasp:

Love happens when you least expect it. XD I never thought I would fall in love online anyways. o_O

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 04:37 AM
Love can be the most wonderful feeling int he world, or the absolute worst..

:haha:...For Sure.....Love, you finical *****...........Sorry for my use of "*"s....:D

:haha:...I remember talking about the falling in love online thing, Audra....:D

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 05:10 AM
Love happens when you least except it. XD I never thought I would fall in love online anyways. o_O [/B]

Neither did I, but then it happened. ^_^ We lasted about a year, too.

Xinithian
August 2nd, 2005, 05:44 AM
Nope, I don't have one.

Sombolia
August 2nd, 2005, 05:45 AM
AHAHAHA. LOVE LIFE. *snort*

Sorry. I'm just the when-i-turn-forty-i'll-still-be-living-in-mom's-basement type, I guess. Not interested, really.

Awww, good for you, Sharifu ^_^ Hope it works out for you and STM!

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Melody of Scar
Neither did I, but then it happened. ^_^ We lasted about a year, too.

Ahh, but this is a different relationship then the first one you were talking about? ;)

Well Petteri and I didn't get into a relationship till like after a week he was here, even though we loved each before we met. When you meet someone online, I think it's better to wait to until you meet the person (and spend some time with them) before deciding to be in a relationship. Sometimes people online are not always the same in person...

But in the case with Petteri and I it wasn't really that different.

Originally posted by Sombolia
Awww, good for you, Sharifu ^_^ Hope it works out for you and STM!

Aww thanks. :browlift:

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 06:48 AM
Oh I know that she might not have loved me, and I'm kinda hoping that she didn't actually. Because that would be extremely wrong on her part <<

But thanks Sharifu ^^

Muruwa
August 2nd, 2005, 07:14 AM
Heh, kind of a weird way how my boyfriend and I first met. Well, I had known him the previous year from class, and we were in the same English class again. Again, I didn't really know him that well at all, we worked in the same group for a little while and he was nice, though really quiet (he still is around people he doesn't know). Anyway, after class one day he came up and asked if I was going to the Saides (sp?) dance. I told him I wasn't planning to, so he asked if I would go with him. I told him that I'd have to see if I wasn't doing anything that night (I'm so forgetful). It wasn't really until I got outside that I realized that someone had just asked me out. Well, I decided he seemed nice enough, so even though my friends birthday party was that night, I decided that I could just leave the dance a little early and still make it to the party. So we went, and even though it was hard to hear him talk over the music, I had a really good time. I found that we had almost all the same interests, our personalities are really similar too. So after that we started doing things on weekends, and then he started to eat lunch with me and my friends after I invited him. I could tell I was starting to fall for him because we were just so alike and I just wanted to be with him all the time. Well, one day at lunch he gave me a note and didn't really say anything. I was dieing to read it through class, but I didn't want it taken away so I had to wait until I got home. Anyway, the note pretty much said that he really liked me and if I would be his girlfriend. I was really happy to hear that, so I wrote him a note back saying yes and gave it to him the next day. It took a while to sink in that we were boyfriend/girlfriend, but after we're over our shyness we are very comfortable doing things like holding hands and him putting his arm around me. Though we have yet to kiss I'm still happy in our relationship right now.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Muruwa
Anyway, the note pretty much said that he really liked me and if I would be his girlfriend. I was really happy to hear that, so I wrote him a note back saying yes and gave it to him the next day.

Awwww that's cute Muruwa. :p I guess he was afriad to ask you in person, but I can't blame him, I was always afriad to tell a guy I liked him... =/

For Petteri and I it was quite different though, I know he loved me a lot before I felt the same way. So I wasn't afriad to tell him.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 07:52 AM
Me and my boyfriend met through the TV :D *lol*

We have this thing on TV (I think every country has that), you can see written text on your TV (news, TV guide, stuff like that).

On 1 channel there was this "cell-phone-chat".
Just like chatting, but you would have to send messages to it, with your cell phone.

I usually only looked, never replied (tried to, haha), because pro message, it was really expensive.

Once I see this message from Zetecboy (for you who don't know what Zetec is: Ford Focus engine).
He said "hey", but no one respeonded.
Then he said "Well, if no one says hey back, I'm just gonna leave".

And for some reason, all of the sudden, I was in a weird mood :lol: and said "hey" back.
Sended a few messages through that chat, but it was so expensive, I just putted my number on that thing.
(got some freeky messages from some freaky boys/men because of that) :cringe:

Then we sended messages all day long.
I already new his age, from on the chat, so I told him: As a friend, totally OK, but nothing more then that !
And he said the same thing "just friends".

We sended messages every single day / night, it just felted so good.
I could tell him everything... Felted like we had known each other for so many years.

Then 1 day, I made the mistake of saying: Say, if you want, you can always call me

He still hates me for saying that *lol*

So then after 5 days, instead of text messaging, he called me.
We talked for like 2 hours...

My mom and dad found out, that I spended too much time with my cell phone.
So they told me, if they would catch me calling, they would take it away from me.
And I also had a phone-card; you have to recharge the card (money) when it's empty. So I couldn't message/call much anymore.
So he said: Well, if your parents our out of the house, let my phone ring, and I will call you back.

I'm telling you, he never ever should have made that suggestion.
Because from the moment my parents where gone, I'd be calling him *lol*

A week goes by (called everyday, for like 1,5 - 2 hours).
I already should have known, something was "wrong" from his side actually.

Then on a Saterday, he sends me "I'm bored, I'm writing you a letter"
2 Hours later, he sends back "Letter finished, now you just need to get it, wait, the messenger is leaving for Zutendaal"
(Zutendaal is where I used to live, with my parents)
And I was like: "hehe, funny ... like you would ever come over here".

4 Hours of messeges later, I remember the whole thing again (haha), go into my brothers room, and tell him "Oh my, Bart just said the funniest thing, that he would come over here".
At that point I'm looking out my brothers window, and I see this car stopping right across the street. The same car Bart is supposed to drive.
And I'm like "What ??"
So I call him, to ask where he is, and I could hear he was in his car.
So apparently, that car stopping across the street, was really him :wow:

But he couldn't find my house, haha, while he just stopped there, so after another 15 minutes, and 4 times he drove by the house, he finally finds it.
It was already 00.30 am !
We met for like an hour, just sitting in his car.
I knew his age, but he looked so much younger.
And he gave me that letter.
And by reading it, I totally new he wanted more then "just friends".
But I didn't want it, so though luck for him :p *lol*

The minute I walk back into the house, my mom is like: Stay away from him ! He's too old, and we don't want you to talk to him anymore !

Not that I took notice of that ... haha

The next day, I saw him again.
His brother works on cars, and he had to pick up some parts closeby, so he came to visit again. (luckely my parents weren't home)

A lot of things happened during from that Sunday till Wednesday. (Wednesday June 21, 2001)
We talked so much, and love just struck me, I guess ...

So last June 21, we were together for 4 years *yay*
I'm living here with him now for 2 years.

It was so hard, the first 2 years, we only lived an hour away, but it looked much further ...
Because he was the only one who could manage, so that we could meet up.
And he was the only friend I got at that time, so it was extra hard on me, 'cause I was all alone every single day.
And also the only thing we had was a phone, we didn't have a PC (so no msn, and stuff like that).
:(
So his phone bills, where really high :cringe: reather not mention the amount again, which he paid the first month he knew me.

We had our ups and downs, mostly downs though :( (well, mostly because of my mom) But things are going great now :D

Also in the summer of 2001, I told my mom I'd be spending a week with a friend. She said that was OK.
But instead, I stayed with Bart for a whole week.
He slept on the sofa though, and I in the bed.
It happened again for 2 weekends.

I finally got the currage to tell my mom about me and him. (she kind of already knew though)
My dad hated him, he would even say "hello" when he walked in.
Then I told Bart just to mention Neil Young ('cause he had seen him once) or airplanes.
He did, the ice was broken, now he and my dad are like normal friends ...

Then my mom found out about me, being with him, without them knowing.
She could almost kill me, but she took it better then we thought she would.
But things turned out allright :D

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 08:03 AM
Wow Nathalie that's quite a story! Love stories like that are interesting to read... :D

Originally posted by nathalie
The minute I walk back into the house, my mom is like: Stay away from him ! He's too old, and we don't want you to talk to him anymore !

Aww that's wrong... XD Well it doesn't matter anymore, you guys are together... :cheese:

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM
Well, I could understand them, because he is 11 years older, and I was 17 at the time (I turned 18 that year).

But yeah, she didn't had to react like that, 'cause I had no intention of being more then friends.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 08:07 AM
Yeah I guess so, but she shouldn't of said don't spend time with him anymore. Even at that time you just wanted to be friends, there is nothing wrong with having a friend that much older then you.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 08:20 AM
I don't know ...
Maybe if I was the mum, I'd reacted the same way?

I'd do it all again though, if I had to do it over.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 08:36 AM
I was friends with a guy in one of my animation classes, and he was 20 years older then me! :gasp: :lol: (I was quite surprised too, I thought he was only a few years older then me)

He used to say... "Darn if I was only younger..." :haha: XD He would say things like, "I was attracted to you because of your inspiration for animation" and things like that. :lol: And he mentioned that he liked women with long hair. But he was respectful to me, he knew that it would never happen. He's a nice guy.

And there was this one guy who was 7 years older then me that I met on bus, and he was interested in me! That was random, we talked a lot on the bus ride, he was funny, and we exchanged phone numbers, but then after a while I think he wanted more then friendship, he told me that he wanted to brake up with his g/f, and that we can take a romantic vacation to Mexico... :gasp:

Usually older guys take an interest in me, heh, but I wouldn't want to list them all. X)

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 08:43 AM
That's quite ... euhm, interesting :D *lol*

I don't know, if I would be flattered or not, that mostly older guys would like me.

And with Bart, even though I wasn't in love with him at first, I sure was in love with his voice ... So sexy through the phone :rawr: haha *lol*

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 08:52 AM
:lol: Voices can be sexy... ;)

Yeah people used to tell me, "Wow you attract the older men." XD

Petteri and I are actually pretty close in age though.

I am quite picky when it comes to guys... I don't want to be in a relationship with them unless I have feelings for them. So actually this is my first relationship, believe it or not... (Before Petteri, some guys wouldn't believe me I was single) XD

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 08:54 AM
I always said: no one older then my brother, 'cause it will look wierd.
And now, my brother is 3 years older then me, and Bart is 11 ...

So that kind of turned out differently *lol*

The "he must have bleu eyes" part, did came out though :D

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 08:59 AM
Hehe...

I guess it didn't really matter to me, I knew when I found the right guy, it wouldn't matter what color his eyes or hair was, or age. (As long as it wasn't drastically different)

I do like guys with brown or dark hair, and I did get that heh.

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 09:06 AM
Well, these are just things you say, which you wish your dream-guy has.

I just took some detours, hehe *lol*

la_reina
August 2nd, 2005, 10:36 AM
I was in a week long relationship with a girl I met about 12 hours before she asked me out, and I decided I had to end it after she left me 35 messages in two and a half days and called her friend to get my friend's number because I was at his house and...

Well, a week after we broke up and she went missing she was discovered in a mental asylum. :eww: Not one of my proudest moments. ^_^;;

Someone was D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E :p

Nephilim
August 2nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
:confused:

Last Wednesday some of our group (about 30 or so people) were going to a gig at a local sixth-form. Turns out it was cancelled when we got there, so we did what we always do. We went down to the Glades (a huge park) and went onto the field. It was horrible weather; wet, muddy, raining, humid.

True to form we drank (we some of us; the majority were waiting for the green to arrive) plenty of Vodka, cider, Smirnoff, WKD... you get the general idea. Never doubt the greatness of alcohol when it comes to things like being honest. Ever. x) So yeah, it was a good night for me and Chris! Except my clothes were soaked... effing English weather.

Although Jaime and Nath broke up that night. Oooh, the drama.

MehndiX
August 2nd, 2005, 01:53 PM
I've pretty much only had one relationship in my life. That was/is SimbaX.

We met over the old TLK chat room at lionking.org. It was pretty much just friendship as we got to know each other. (I first came in in January that year) But we started to spend more and more time role playing together and talking over AIM. He had asked me to be a part of nala.at and I accepted so we'd talk more over that too and have e-mails together. He was kind of keeping a real distance at that time due to somethings offline with me and thinking I was with someone else.

So then May rolled around and a lot of things started to happen in my life. He took the chance to finally tell me about how he felt all the time he'd known me. I wish I still had the e-mail : ( But hotmail deleted the account and the mail with it. It really touched me that someone would take the time to care and tell me such things in detail.

Previously we'd been talking about a 2001 gathering of the Nala.at team in Florida (At that time Nala.at was Me, SimbaX, TTerk, VitaniDaReal (now TaniDaReal) and Sehkmet (But she quit the team after some medical issues) We talked mopre about it and bringing it up more with the team but it'd take so long and more people were jumping off ship So it would have just been Me, SimbaX and TTerk. So I said, forget about a group meeting, why don't you just come over and see me in Pittsburgh. So he was delighted and made plans.

We were both nervous, we'd never met anyone offline before, and especially not with such distance (Harry was in Vienna, Austria and I was in Pittsburgh, P.A. that's about 5000 miles and totla flight time and on ground time roughly 10 hours) But it all went perfectly. It was love at first sight <: )

We met on August 12th 2000. Those first weeks were heaven, but then cold reality hits and he had to go back. We made plans to meet in Orlando for Christmas that year, but we couldn't wait so long so I made a trip over in October. In 2001 he asked me to marry him. Things had gone a little wrong with our rings, he had planned to ask me in Florida but instead he asked outside the mall in Pittsburgh in my car <: )

August 12th 2002 we got married. And in 10 more days we'll be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniverary and 5 years of being together.

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 04:58 PM
^ Congrats, MehndiX! :cheese:

I sure was in love with his voice ... So sexy through the phone :rawr: haha *lol*

Debonnaire? ;)

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
Debonnaire? ;)

Say what? :D

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 05:04 PM
Say what? :D

Say who? :idiot:

It means charm. :cheese:

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 05:06 PM
Charm, as in charming?

:confused: haha

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 05:13 PM
Charm, as in charming?

:confused: haha

Being sophisticated in charm. Charming, yes. Kinda like, knocking your boots off, kind of charm. Metaphorically speaking....

TakaTiger
August 2nd, 2005, 05:15 PM
Love... puh >.> I dont like love, but i do have Feelings for someone, and they know who they are =\

Kovster
August 2nd, 2005, 05:24 PM
What is the so called "Love" ya speak of?:confused:

nathalie
August 2nd, 2005, 05:25 PM
Being sophisticated in charm. Charming, yes. Kinda like, knocking your boots off, kind of charm. Metaphorically speaking....

Like: being swept of your feet?

haha ... I need to expand my English dictionary *lol*

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 05:29 PM
Like: being swept of your feet?

Eggactly! Of course, being swept off your feet might be prevented, if ya had a kickstand.

:jejeje: :idiot: :cheese:

unregistered user
August 2nd, 2005, 07:31 PM
Hmmm....I don't have a 'love life' at the moment. I do have feelings for someone, but...it's complicated. =/

I won't know for sure until I get everything settled and enough money saved up to see this person.

LunarCat
August 2nd, 2005, 07:58 PM
not yet for me......:( :p but its understandable

Sharifu, that is by far the sweetest thing i've ever read! If you could have seen me or heard me while i was reading it, i was like 'awww'. So adorable! :D :cheese:

Alli you have such a sweet story too! I hope it works out between you too. And about the awkward thing, that's completely normal and in my opinion a sign that he likes you too! :D :cheese:

MehndiX so cute! :D :cheese:

Amaryllis
August 2nd, 2005, 08:12 PM
ah all those lovestories, i love to read them. especially the one from Audra and Petteri. thats because their story inspires me.

im very young but i feel like Audra's story is happening with me aswell. Ah well, i think its all because of my puberty. As some know my story is about Ragoom (duh) and he lives in Wales.

My chance to meet him was smashed by my dad who said England is too expencive. It was like my dream was thorned (ore something) ah well. i do agree with the fact (like my family says) that Ian (ragoom) should visit me first. I think it's kinda of an tradition here in my family oO

Anyways it all began in this year, the very first beginning of my new schoolyear. 2th grade of High School and my relationship with an ex-member from lea grew bigger. Eventually Jonas (the guy im talking about) introduced me to Ian's (now EX) friend. Gareth that was. And after a while Gareth introduced me to Ian. And from the moment i spoke to Ian we both felt different. And after i saw him i totally fell in love with him. And all that time i didnt knew that he felt thesame. Until that day.

I was at my best friend's place (after a few weeks i met ian) and i checked my mailbox on her computer an saw a mail from Jonas, he had something to tell me. Ofcourse he already knew that i had a crush on ian. and so i came on msn and Jonas showed me this conversation he and ian had that same day. When i read that ian explained Jonas that he loved me too. My friend just hugged me all day long. She was like Hyper oO

and that evening me, jonas, ian, gareth and Pawsy (paws of hope here) were in this multiconvo. I'll never forget how ian and i officially got together. Jonas told ian (when i was offline) that i loved him. And when we spoke to eachother for the first time after that we were so nervous. it was just creepy. but then we told eachother and pawsy had the honour to annouce it : p "so, are you two boyfriend and girlfriend now?" ill never forget Pawsy saying that. and then ian asked, it was the best moment of my life.

After a few months ore so ian broke up with me. I wish not to talk about that but it was useless (as he can say it) because he loved me all that time but it was new for him that we had a long-distance relationship. i was used to it, i've had 2 other boyfriends online before ian. but that was so wrong of me.
anyways after a while ian and i got back together again and since 25 july we are 7 months together. and now i'm aiming for the whole year :)

lion_roog
August 2nd, 2005, 09:08 PM
I am not too good at telling love stories....After I'm married...mine would probably go something like this....."Yeah, We met at this one place. She was cute so I decided to approach her. We became friends and a couple months later we decided to become a couple...a few months after that we did it...and we continued to do it a lot..a few times a day some days....We still do it a lot....Oh yeah, we also got married...I forgot what year that happened, but it happened".....:D

LunarCat
August 2nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
^ :lol: lol Roog

Amaryllis that's so sweet! love it :D :cheese:

Lucy Lioness
August 2nd, 2005, 10:14 PM
Lol, Roog! :lol:

Well I have been with my boyfriend for erm.....(has lost count, lol)...2 years and 9 months now. (3 years November 16th). I guess we have kind of a sweet story behind our getting together.

It all started in summer 2002. :D There was a guy I liked at school, but we were both kind of shy so nothing happened. Over the summer both of us got invited to a pool party at my friend's boyfriend's friend's (phew!) house. He had a big cool house and a pool. But my parents would not let me go because guys were going - even though I was sixteen. (Rolls eyes) And I heard all about the great time they all had for days afterwards. And I was really annoyed because the guy I liked was there. But a couple of weeks later I was invited again and my parents let me go. (Yay!) Well the whole time I was there, we were really awkward around each other, and I met Shaun (the guy who was hosting the pool party). My friends were interfering a lot, and saying that they were sure the guy I liked liked me back. And that night, I slept outside (on a matress under the grass) under the stars, and Shaun slept between me and the guy I liked.

Well I got Shaun's msn and we started talking on msn a lot, he would listen to me about my problems, over that guy and stuff. And he said one day that he would call this guy for me (as he hadn't called me, like I hoped he would do, and I was tormenting myself over it, lol) But when Shaun called me back (we had started talking a lot on the phone by then - up to 3 hours every night) and told me that this guy wasn't interested in me at all. I was crushed, and I cried, a lot.

A few weeks later, I started to suspect that Shaun liked me as more than a friend, just by the way he was acting towards me, and I think he had told one of my friends, and she was dropping hints. Well, he confessed about liking me, and gave me a letter he wrote, which was so sweet and awkward, lol. But I told him that I was not interested. But we started to get closer, a friend and I stayed at his house one night, and Shaun started to put his arm around me and I let him. He even asked me out, but I said no.

He started coming to my house to see me. And one evening, he came to see me, and we were just sitting there, and then he kissed me. My first ever kiss. A few days later he asked me out again and I said yes. And we are still together.

He is my first boyfriend, and the only guy who has ever shown any real interest in me. I love him so much!

:love:

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
ok I will put mine bluntly...don't have one end of.

Anyway cute stories all...makes me wonder what I'm missing out on.

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 10:38 PM
Aww Lucy that's sweet... That guy was really trying, and it showed that he really did care about you. That's cute that you two ended up together. :)

And those of you without a love life... I didn't have one till I was almost 20! But I was in no rush. I've had guys ask me out before that... But I didn't want to unless I was friends with them first. I don't think you can get feelings for someone unless you've known them for a while first. (Being friends)

These love stories are cute and interesting to read. ^_^

Lweek
August 2nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Aww Lucy that's sweet... That guy was really trying, and it showed that he really did care about you. That's cute that you two ended up together. :)

And those of you without a love life... I didn't have one till I was almost 20! But I was in no rush. I've had guys ask me out before that... But I didn't want to unless I was friends with them first. I don't think you can get feelings for someone unless you've known them for a while first. (Being friends)

These love stories are cute and interesting to read. ^_^

Yes, that what are you writing about is true love which is diferent to "pink glasses" (love on first look). However, pink glasses are much more enjoy because that nice nervosity when you feel beating your heart and you know what it is for. :)

My first love was a tragedy for me, I don't want talk about it here but not every true love is strong enought to resist all things. Right now I have partner which we are almost 2 years together and it seems to be long time relation because we still can resist our problems and it's good sign.

You never know if your actual love is true but one clever man said "looking for true love is sickness". Even that sounds horrible it's something true on it. Everybody has got own bad habits and when you start live together you will daily have to resist them. Depend on how strong your love is you will resist or not. It's reason why many pink glasses relation ends just after three months. (somehow first three months are mostly good and problem less). From my own experience it's good talk with you partner about this problems and be as much natural in acting as it is possible, especialy on beginning. It's more easy to resist then.

Good luck to everybody (especialy to Sharifu, It's really kewl to have long distance relation (some plp think this relation are best (I'm one of them :) ))) and don't resist to love more than it's needed. ;)

LunarCat
August 2nd, 2005, 11:06 PM
that's so sweet Lucy! i'm so happy for you :D :cheese:

King Simba
August 2nd, 2005, 11:09 PM
Aww, sweet stories everyone. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty young so I don't have any love stories to share at the moment.

Melody of Scar
August 2nd, 2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
Aww, sweet stories everyone. Unfortunately, I'm still pretty young so I don't have any love stories to share at the moment.

Don't get messed up in dating at our age - it's more trouble than it's worth sometimes. ;)

Lweek
August 2nd, 2005, 11:44 PM
When I was 16 I liked flirting over internet with girls in same age. Some loves was great .. so many sweets emails etc. Someof them I have in my archive, it have weight of gold. :) Well, I still like to flirt for fun .. it's very good kind of relaxation. From some reasons it could make me happy. :)

Sharifu
August 2nd, 2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Lweek
Good luck to everybody (especialy to Sharifu, It's really kewl to have long distance relation (some plp think this relation are best (I'm one of them :) ))) and don't resist to love more than it's needed. ;)

Thanks... ^_^ But why do you (and others it seems) think long distance relationships are the best? It's really hard. =/ But the one good thing I see about it, is that "love makes the heart grow fonder." So seeing each other again, will be a sweeter experience.

I guess long distance relationships really show how much you love each other though, because I know lots of people that wouldn't be willing to be in one.

Lion King Stu
August 2nd, 2005, 11:59 PM
ahh the STM and Fu situation is to cute *hugs STM and Fu tightly* :lol:

Sharifu
August 3rd, 2005, 12:01 AM
Aww heh... A lot of people from Lea tell me that... I guess it's because we met on Lea and you all pretty much know the two of us. ;)

Storm90
August 3rd, 2005, 12:03 AM
Ah, great love stories you guys have here.

As for me? I really don't have any. Except in the third grade, many boys had "crushes" on me. :lol:

On guy, Brant, was obessed with me. Every recess he would talk to me and he said this, "I love you any day that ends with a y"

^^;;;;

But then, I moved away to another county and lost touch to everyone. So far, I had a couple of guys ask to me to dances but I usually turned them down because

A) I really didn't like them

B) I only like them as a friend, nothing more.

Aw well, perhaps high school should give me luck.

Lweek
August 3rd, 2005, 12:14 AM
Thanks... ^_^ But why do you (and others it seems) think long distance relationships are the best? It's really hard. =/ But the one good thing I see about it, is that "love makes the heart grow fonder." So seeing each other again, will be a sweeter experience.

I guess long distance relationships really show how much you love each other though, because I know lots of people that wouldn't be willing to be in one.

That's it I think. This relations usualy come more deep. But depend on personality. My first relation was kind of long distance (well over 5 hours by bus :) ). I liked that relation for many reasons and during traveling (I like traveling) I met many persons who had similiar relation and enjoyed them as well as I did. I liked that possibility change enviroment .. every visits was like a holydays .. I enjoyed staing at her place and she enjoyed same when she was at my place. It was deep and beautifull. But 6 or 7 months later she decided to broke our relation. Reason was that she fall in love to my best LK friend (he was like my brother). As you in USA says, **** happened. It ruined my life for few next my months .. but arrr, I don't want talk about because it's not romantic.

My actual relation is distanced only about 2 hours on travel and we are visiting together same way as I did with my first love .. but this one is more stronger relation (I feel it) and I belive it's relation for life. :)

Suki
August 3rd, 2005, 12:24 AM
I'm such a romantic geek, that I couple people in my fave shows XD This is finally I thread I belong in. :lol:

Oh joy. Um, I've kept this a secret for about a few months, but I had a crush on a member here. And now he's my new boyfriend. Hence the fact I'm 12 (almost! three weeks! squee!). He's pretty much like me, but there's a few oppisites. He's obbsessed with video games, I'm not. He likes to flirt, I don't. :p Anyways, we've been friends on Lea here for about...5 months or so, and it's been great. Now he says it's the best summer of his life. You know, the usual. But we love each other, blahblahblah yadayadayada. Anyways, you're probably wondering who this dude is. Well, if you chose Phantom BPR, you just won a bag of chicken and some boxers. And if you didn't, then you get to clean out the horse's stall over at the racetrack and I'll pay you 1 cent an hour. Thank you, and please play with us again. :p

EDITED BY BOOS: Mind the language

Lion King Stu
August 3rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
omg Suki...I thought you loved Twilight *looks at you Yahoo name* OMG Suki_and_Twilight :lol: I feel so cheated :lol:

lol na I'm joking...kool news to hear there Suki ;)

A-non-a-mus
August 3rd, 2005, 01:00 AM
I have some slightly funny stories on this from working fast food:

First a customer comes up to the window I work at
me: hello, can I help you?
customer: O_O
Me: ehm... is there something you want?...
Customer: O_O
me:... ehm... well have a nice day.
customer O_O ---> ^_^ ---> O_O
Co-worker from next window: Hey! That girl wanted me to tell you you're cute

then there's others

Customer just approching my window after stopping by earlier: Hey! do you have a girlfriend?
Me (somewhat confused as to why they were asking me this): no...
Customer: You're not gay are you?
Me: no
cust num 1 (there was two in the car): Cani have your phone number?!
Cust two: oh no you don't! I saw him first!
my boss: Hey come here for a minute
Me: I'm sorry, my boss needs to see me
Me: *whew*

Thing like this keep happening... I dunno why... I mean I for one am not that kind of guy... I won't go with some total stranger...

Suki
August 3rd, 2005, 01:22 AM
I smell the putrid stench of war... <.<

XD Well, at least he doesn't know about all this...

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Suki
XD Well, at least he doesn't know about all this...

He's been dead for almost half a year. *pokes account* Unless he's lurking... <.< >.>

Suki
August 3rd, 2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
I have some slightly funny stories on this from working fast food:

First a customer comes up to the window I work at
me: hello, can I help you?
customer: O_O
Me: ehm... is there something you want?...
Customer: O_O
me:... ehm... well have a nice day.
customer O_O ---> ^_^ ---> O_O
Co-worker from next window: Hey! That girl wanted me to tell you you're cute

then there's others

Customer just approching my window after stopping by earlier: Hey! do you have a girlfriend?
Me (somewhat confused as to why they were asking me this): no...
Customer: You're not gay are you?
Me: no
cust num 1 (there was two in the car): Cani have your phone number?!
Cust two: oh no you don't! I saw him first!
my boss: Hey come here for a minute
Me: I'm sorry, my boss needs to see me
Me: *whew*

Thing like this keep happening... I dunno why... I mean I for one am not that kind of guy... I won't go with some total stranger...

LMAO, I can't believe that really happened to you. :lol: Nothing like that would ever happen here in our town XD

LunarCat
August 3rd, 2005, 02:31 AM
that's so sweet Phantom and Suki! aww.........*group awww*

Anon-that's awesome! you must be pretty cute :rawr: :p

Juniper
August 3rd, 2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by PhantomBPR
That dude sucks! Stick with me Suki, I love you.

That "Dude" does not suck; I was in a relationship with him for a short while, ultimately some issues ended that, but he's good guy and has a good head on his shoulders. Let's show a bit of respect, shall we?

@Suki: I went ahead and reported your post; not acceptable, simply not acceptable. Let's quit insulting certain members of the forum and definately quit insulting people of alternate sexualities. I am offended by you and your comments, mostly because it was blatantly homophobic in nature, as well as directed towards a member who isn't here to defend themselves, and partly because you must have thought no one would have a problem with that. I don't give a damn what happened between you and Simbaa, if anything, keep it off the forum because we don't care, and keep your bigotry comments to yourself. You've said before that certain members attack you on the forum, so I'll make it clear that this is meant to be offensive.

nathalie
August 3rd, 2005, 03:42 AM
Oh brother ...

On-topic again ...

I don't think long distance relationships are the best eather.
Me and Bart only lived 1 hour away, but if he is the only one who can make sure you get to see each other.

I thought I could handle back then, but it became pretty obvious that I couldn't.

But that is so different for every person.

Like I said, I was completely alone at that time, no friends at all, Bart was the only friend I had in that time, but I couldn't go to him.
So yeah ... sitting alone in my room all day, every day, made it just slightly harder, even though the distance wasn't all that far.
But you need the possibilities to visit.

Melody of Scar
August 3rd, 2005, 03:49 AM
Oh brother ...

On-topic again ...

I don't think long distance relationships are the best eather.
Me and Bart only lived 1 hour away, but if he is the only one who can make sure you get to see each other.

I thought I could handle back then, but it became pretty obvious that I couldn't.

But that is so different for every person.

Like I said, I was completely alone at that time, no friends at all, Bart was the only friend I had in that time, but I couldn't go to him.
So yeah ... sitting alone in my room all day, every day, made it just slightly harder, even though the distance wasn't all that far.
But you need the possibilities to visit.

I had a year and a half long online relationship... My first one with a girl, actually. She's four years older.

Aah, it was a good relationship too. ^_^ But the distance eventually did kill us - we decided to wait until I was 18 to consider getting back together. ^_~

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 04:05 AM
I have this to say. Despite personal views on sexual orientation..

Quit attacking it. Homosexuals and lesbians don't attack Heterosexual's sexual orientation. This is a homophobic statement made by you Suki and it will not be tolerated.

As you so rudely pointed out there are homosexual oriented members on this forum and I'm sure that you've managed to offend them. Whether that was or wasn't your attention does not matter in the least.

On top of that, you used quite an adult sentence back there in one of your posts. And I don't give a crap if you're eleven or not, you shouldn't be saying that, or anything like it.

I must also say I'm slightly saddened with the mod staff tha tthey did not notice Suki's foul behavior sooner, and sickened with every one of you who saw it and did nothing! Shame on all of you, seriously. If you see something like that, you're supposed to report it like Pnt did. <<

That is all, DON'T let this EVER happen again. That's the only and final warning anyone is oging to get, this really just ticks me off -_-"

Sharifu
August 3rd, 2005, 08:19 AM
Yeah Suki I have to agree with the others that that was a wrong thing to say. Be a little more respectful here. Show some maturity.

Ok now to be on topic... Hey MehndiX, you had a long distance relationship like me, being that your loved one lived in Europe, and you lived in the US. (The same situation for me) You live in Austria now I see? What made you decide to move to Austria with SimbaX? (Besides love of course) :lol: I mean did you mind moving away from your famliy and friends, how did that work out? I'm just curious. :)

Sombolia
August 3rd, 2005, 08:56 AM
I'm such a romantic geek, that I couple people in my fave shows XD This is finally I thread I belong in. :lol:

Well, before last night, I never felt what love REALLY felt like. I still haven't told the ol' fag Simbaa this, because I bet he's probably happy right now having sex with a boy and a plastic penis. Oh joy.

Romantic geekdom = awesome!

The rest = not!

Seriously, that's maybe one of the.. geez, I don't even know. It's offensive, is what it is. Homophobic. There are members here besides Simbaa (I guess?) who are homo/bisexual, you have no business insulting them like that. I mean, I don't see anyone going around insulting heterosexuals.. no. Just no. That comment was totally uncalled for.

Anyways..

Aww, I'm so happy for everyone in this thread. ^_^ I love to hear when an online relationship works out.. that's such a nice story MehndiX (did I spell that right?). :cheese:

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 10:46 AM
I've never been in love before, and still I haven't found him yet. It's impossible to find someone who fits my prefrences here :rolleyes: All the guys here are the same. It's like they're all clones of one dude I can't stand.
I guess it takes alot to get my attention, I'm pretty picky about men. I hate being shouted at and touched especially. If you don't know me, don't TOUCH me :mad: If looks could kill, some boy would have fallen dead yesterday after making physical contact with me, and I'd never seen him before.
But yeah, I'm basically looking for someone different from all the guys here. Someone with common sense and someone who'll listen to me.

Sombolia
August 3rd, 2005, 10:57 AM
By "here" I'm assuming you mean where you live, right? :idiot:

Anyways, hope you find who you're looking for Reina. :hugs:

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 11:00 AM
By "here" I'm assuming you mean where you live, right? :idiot:

Anyways, hope you find who you're looking for Reina. :hugs:

LOL, yeah, I do mean here where I live :p
And thanks btw :hugs:

Sharifu
August 3rd, 2005, 11:10 AM
Reina, believe me I am picky about guys too... That's why I didn't get into a relationship till I was 20... There was this other guy I liked a lot before Petteri... He flirted with me a lot, but he turned out to be a jerk and hurt me. :( After I was such a great friend to him too. Well it's a good thing that we never got into a relationship, he's a player and has hurt a lot of girls I've heard. He's dangerous (not physically), but he's really cute and has a funny personality, and acts like he cares, but really, he can be very mean. You don't realize what he's really like till you really start like him. But he was mean to me and doesn't even want to be my friend anymore... But people have told me that he doesn't deserve to hang out with someone as nice as me, and he's the one losing out.

But ah well, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm happy... Someone really loves me for who I am, and he makes me feel special. :love:

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 11:15 AM
OMG Sharifu, something similar to that happened to me as well, only the guy wasn't really mean, but he was a jerk and a player and acted like he was ''in love'' with me. I never understood why he was, because he didn't even take the time to get to know me. I realized that he was only ''in love'' with me because he thought I was ''beautiful'' later on :rolleyes:

And like you said, I'm glad nothing really happened between us, otherwise I'd probably be miserable now.

I'm glad you found Petteri. Hope you're happy :D

Sharifu
August 3rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
Thank you! I am happy... But I'll be a lot happier on Sunday night! :D ;)

And even though this guy was only a friend, I was really upset and broken up about him treating me that way. I guess it's because I thought he was such a good friend to me. (Boy was I wrong) I don't understand guys that are players... Can't they just stick to one girl?? :mad:

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
:mad: Ugh, tell me about it....The other day he called my house to tell me that it didn't work out with ''the other girl'' and that he'd still like to be with me :disagree: Yeah right....

Sharifu
August 3rd, 2005, 11:42 AM
Oh my gosh! That's like saying, "You're my second choice." :mad:

You're too good for him. ;) He doesn't deserve someone like you. :cheese:

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Aw, thanks Audra :hugs: That makes me feel really good :D You're such a great friend.

Sharifu
August 3rd, 2005, 11:50 AM
:D You're a great friend too! :hugs:

I know someday you will find someone. You're a nice and cool girl. Love just happens when you least expect it.

Sombolia
August 3rd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Wow, everything Reina and Sharifu said perfectly described this guy I used to know :woeisme:

Lucy Lioness
August 3rd, 2005, 01:07 PM
Wow, everything Reina and Sharifu said perfectly described this guy I used to know :woeisme:

Same here, there must be many guys like that. :browlift:

lion_roog
August 3rd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
:mad: Ugh, tell me about it....The other day he called my house to tell me that it didn't work out with ''the other girl'' and that he'd still like to be with me :disagree: Yeah right....

What?..If a girl did that to me...I'd be like...I ain't second choice, I'm a Grand Prize!!! And you didn't make it to the Final Round....:D

Originally posted by Lweek
Well, I still like to flirt for fun .. it's very good kind of relaxation. From some reasons it could make me happy. :)

:haha:...Yeah....Like when you go up to a girl in the middle of summer and you tell her..."You shouldn't be outside in this heat...you're already hot enough as it is...:D ".....:D

Juniper
August 3rd, 2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Same here, there must be many guys like that. :browlift:

Hey, there's some good guys in the world too ;)

la_reina
August 3rd, 2005, 01:39 PM
I know, and the world needs more of them ;)

lion_roog
August 3rd, 2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
I know, and the world needs more of them ;)

Ooooo...Ooooooo...Pick me...Pick Me!!!!.....:D

Nephilim
August 3rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
11 year olds talking about "love" greatly amuses me. :lol:

But let us remember that not only men are like that 'Rifu and Reina. Women can be just as bad. ;P

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 03:14 PM
I'm glad that Sharifu and STM found love ^^ I think that's very sweet and romantic x)

Reina, just about every guy I talk to and know is like that, doing the whole 'player' thing >> I don't understand it personally. If you find someone special you shouldn't treat them like a prize or an item. They're a person that may have the potential of being with you for the rest of their lives. Most guys just fail to see this because they don't plan on that happening <<

Ah well. I'm happy to say that not everyone is like that, me for example :irule: I do know some friends in college that aren't like that either.

You just have to keep looking, and you will find the one you're meant for, and don't settle for anything but love ^__^

Ruska
August 3rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
My love life = dead! :D

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Ruska
My love life = dead! :D

Hear hear!

unregistered user
August 3rd, 2005, 06:42 PM
This is what happens if you cant keep on topic, im going to close this one right now.

For all those who kept on topic, I am truly sorry it came to this.

Endra
August 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
There we go. I deleted most of/all of the off topic posts, so this thread is ready to be reopened. If this thread goes off topic like it did, be prepared for it to be closed again.

Back to the original topic:

I haven't had a love life until now.. I think I found the person for me... online :). She has an amazing personality... we clicked instantly. She already has a mate, but they are both polyamourous, so it might work out. I plan on visiting her the first chance I get ^_^.

MehndiX
August 4th, 2005, 03:50 PM
^ Congrats, MehndiX! :cheese:

Thanks : ) I'm excited about it coming up so soon. It also usually means free chinese food and nothing says love like free chinese food ;)

Lucy Lioness
August 4th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by MehndiX
Thanks : ) I'm excited about it coming up so soon. It also usually means free chinese food and nothing says love like free chinese food ;)

Ah, so true. :D Hehe.

Juniper
August 4th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Reina, just about every guy I talk to and know is like that, doing the whole 'player' thing >> I don't understand it personally. If you find someone special you shouldn't treat them like a prize or an item. They're a person that may have the potential of being with you for the rest of their lives. Most guys just fail to see this because they don't plan on that happening <<

Talking about players, every guy or girl I have ever been out with has left me for another person OR cheated on me (Hell, two of them even rubbed it in my face and expected me to not get angry). Now, that's kinda a kick in the head... and the heart, for that matter.

Alli
August 5th, 2005, 12:31 AM
Thank you very much for deleting the off-topic posts :) I hope that some of us will be able to keep on topic now. Remember, this isn't about whether you're straight or homosexual or your beliefs on love and dating, this is just posting personal experiences.

Thanks

Alli
August 5th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Kay, more stories about Tyler! Yay!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
About a year or two ago we invited Tyler's family campign with us along with a ton of other people. Well, every night for a week it'd be just me, him, and his brother and sister. We never hung out with anybody. At that moment i didn't really like him, which is a reason why i was able to act so cool when his sister wanted me to hang out in their tent for a while after the parents when to sleep and all he was in was his boxers. We played catch the fairy, in which we act like idiots and try to catch the light of a flashlight shone against the side of a tent and wrestled to get it...while he's in just his boxers x.x And he always chased me during tag and he sat by me at the fire.

And another time we went to a going away party out in the woods with a ton of grown ups and it was me him and his brother and sister again so we went and played hide and go seek tag. Well, instead of chasing after me once in a while like last time, EVERY TIME he chased only me when he was it, which sounds stupid but it's true. And when i'd get away he'd get like, two inches away from my face acting like he was angry, but did it jokingly and would stop and act all innocent right when he was almost touching me nose to nose. But, being a scared idiot i drew back cause i was afraid he would kiss me. The next time he did it, he drew back...And so went on the night and it was a ton of fun.

*sigh* Okay, now...Chris stories :D

Chris is a kid from school. It started out that he sat in front of me in my math class and all the time he'd lean back and look at me upside down, flick me on the forehead and laugh and flirted SOO bad and we laughed and talked all the time and one day, out of no where, he turned around, looked at me and went, "I love you allison." Turns out i didn't hear him cause i was doing my work so i went, "What?" And he repeated himself and out of shock, i went "WHAT?!" And i blushed so bad and i never blush but now i feel like an idiot cause i made him embarrassed and he wouldn't really talk to me. Well, i found his email in an old assignment notebook cause i remembered he had stolen my book and put his name, address, and ee-mail in it when he was flirting so i added him to msn and he is sooo sweet. He makes me cd's and when i couldn't go to warped tour, he told me he'd make me a cd of all the people that were going to be there so that it would be like i was there listening to it with him =3 And than, he tells everybody i'm awesome and he asked me to go to a party one time, and i couldn't so the next day i asked him who was all there and it was just a bunch of guys, no girls that never talk to me at school or anything and i was all, "Oh well, no big that i didn't go. Nobody would have talked to me anyways." And he said, "Well.." And than paused and than wrote, "I would have talked to you."

=3 <3

Sharifu
August 5th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Aziri, thanks for opening up this topic again. :)

Originally posted by pntbll248
Hey, there's some good guys in the world too ;)

Originally posted by Nephilim
But let us remember that not only men are like that 'Rifu and Reina. Women can be just as bad. ;P

I know that you guys. :p

So MehndiX did you see the question I asked you before in this topic? :curious: :D

Originally posted by pntbll248
Talking about players, every guy or girl I have ever been out with has left me for another person OR cheated on me (Hell, two of them even rubbed it in my face and expected me to not get angry). Now, that's kinda a kick in the head... and the heart, for that matter.

I'm sorry to hear that pntbll248. :( That's awful how some people can be so cruel... I know it really hurts. :hugs:

So Alli you like two guys? :o :p

Three more days till STM is here! :D

MehndiX
August 5th, 2005, 10:48 AM

So MehndiX did you see the question I asked you before in this topic? :curious: :D

I missed it at first when the thread went off topic : o

Moving was very hard, and still is. I miss everyone and how Pittsbrugh is, before moving here I'd lived there for 22 years so it was a big change, we will move back home in a few years.

Mostly the reason I moved here was it was easier at the time. I had just finished Uni. SimbaX still had one year left of Higher Tech. College (A strange answer to higher high school here) As well as the manditory Civil SWervice he'd have to serve when he finished, if he didn't do it he'd never be able to come visit his family here without the risk of jail after some time.

Then there's where he is now at University, here for him to go to school is 370? a semester, compared to costs in the U.S. for school that's nothing : p

And last there's the flat we have, in 2 years we'll own it and for what we can sell it for, will give us a great start when we move back.

I think the hard part is not being able to get a real job here in my field because of language : /

I do miss my friends and I love when I can get back and see them. Given there are only really 2 of them ; ) But still they are like sisters to me. And moving away from my mom was really hard since we are really close for a lot of reasons. But it helps them and me to know that it's just one phone call. And that it's not forever, visiting helps with that. But the airline prices right now, ugh!

It's also good to be able to say, we tried it both ways ; )

nathalie
August 5th, 2005, 10:52 AM
I moved in with my boyfriend aswell.

Leaving my only 2 friends behind. And I really miss them a lot.
They both work, and because of Bart working too, only time we really spend together is during the weekend, so not much chance to see my friends from back home.

Sharifu
August 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Oh thanks MehndiX for replying to that... Yeah flying costs so much! =/

I can relate about having to move away from your mom, because my mom and I are friends and we're pretty close. I actually live like 400 miles away from my mom now, for the first time, to go to school... And I guess now because of Petteri she is afraid I would move to Finland. But Petteri said he wants to move to the US when he is done with school. But well I am not really sure yet how our future is going to work before he moves here, with the different schools I'll be going to and such. But we'll make it work, since we both really love each other.

But I'm glad you'll get to move back in a few years! It's really great how you guys are making your relationship work through all that. ^_^

unregistered user
August 5th, 2005, 11:34 AM
haha
okay my love life..
i meet her about 2 years ago haha i was shy to girls.. and i never talk to her really ;), me really have a weird dream about her.. we both live together,
haha to bad i was to late when someone taken her out.. and. haha..
yeah..
Till now.. there's another girl attract me. ;)
you know :rawr: haha.. i think y'all know who she is ;)

la_reina
August 5th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Oh thanks MehndiX for replying to that... Yeah flying costs so much! =/

I can relate about having to move away from your mom, because my mom and I are friends and we're pretty close. I actually live like 400 miles away from my mom now, for the first time, to go to school... And I guess now because of Petteri she is afraid I would move to Finland. But Petteri said he wants to move to the US when he is done with school. But well I am not really sure yet how our future is going to work before he moves here, with the different schools I'll be going to and such. But we'll make it work, since we both really love each other.

But I'm glad you'll get to move back in a few years! It's really great how you guys are making your relationship work through all that. ^_^

I'm sure it'll work out. Now I understand why you hate distance. If he loves you then he'll figure out a way for both of you to be happy, and/or vice versa ;)

MehndiX
August 5th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Moving to the U.S. they seem to like to make people jump through hoops. Doctors checks and stuff. I'm not sure how it goes for becoming a P.R. (permenant resident) But coming from a 1st world country can help ; ) For me to get my P.R. here was really easy, but I've heard that other countries can be really tough to deal with. Most I needed here was proof of marriage, criminal record, photos, passport and some other things I can't recall. It took 3 years until I got my 10 year card, before that it's just a sticker in your passport.

There are a lot of places online that cna help with getting all the info : )

The costs of flights. So bad. In 2001 we made a total of 4 trips and it cost roughly 3000$ (We were lucky, Harry's grandfather had set up several accounts to open at certain years and one had just opened at the right time) But now we'll be heading home in a few weeks and it costs about 2000$, but since my mom really wants to see us and they have inheritance coming soon she bought them for us.

Good luck with everything: ) I hope it all works out for you.

LunarCat
August 5th, 2005, 05:48 PM
so cute Alli! but yea......like someone else asked.........you like 2 guys? :p

Alli
August 5th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
so cute Alli! but yea......like someone else asked.........you like 2 guys? :p

Well, sorta. I'd never date Chris, but i would date Tyler. Tyler's more on my brink of love. Chris is just a schoolgirl-ish crush. It's not a crime, is it? Lol

A-non-a-mus
August 5th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Anon-that's awesome! you must be pretty cute :rawr: :p

thanks, but apparently you haven't seen my pic yet :lol:

Ah well. I'm happy to say that not everyone is like that, me for example :irule: I do know some friends in college that aren't like that either.

You just have to keep looking, and you will find the one you're meant for, and don't settle for anything but love ^__^

I too don't understand the whole 'player' thing either... except I know it's because they (one ones like that) are, although would not admit it openly, empty on the inside, and think they are finding 'love'... yet they get mixed up with what 'love' really is... and therefore go about it the wrong way... basically acting on their desires rether than love... since desires fade when it gets repetitve.. so to compensate they feel the need for change so they find another... eventually fading out the first completely... (like listening to one song over and over until you get sick of it and swich to another song... sometimes going back to the first... sometimes overruleing the second.. sometimes the second overrules the first)

I myself personally am not like that... I stick to finding true love rather than the false 'love' ... I stay back though... And will remain there until I find the right girl for me...

(and of course, being christian follow the teachings of how to find the right love written within the bible)

TakaTiger
August 5th, 2005, 11:37 PM
erm... no offence... but they even tell you how you should find love in that thing? :o

Alli
August 5th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
erm... no offence... but they even tell you how you should find love in that thing? :o

Well, this 'thing' doesn't tell you, but gives you guidelines to hopefully find a person that you could be happier. My parents make me follow the one, "To marry in the lord." Which is it's easier to marry somebody of the same religion because it promotes happiness and denotes difference in religious beliefs.

Kay, back on topic. If you want to talk about the bible, i'm sure there are plenty of threads out there.

Muruwa
August 5th, 2005, 11:57 PM
I think I'm a little late for the long distance relationship thing, but oh well. If you guys think you have it hard, listen to what my brother went through. He met a girl in college and they were dating for a while (I don't remember exactly how long) until he went on his mission. On his mission to Buenos Ares (sp?), Argentina, he could only write her a letter once a week and only talk on the phone on Christmas and Mothers Day which he also had to shorten so he could talk to his family. They lasted through two years of this. I don't know if she went out with other guys at all during this, but when my brother came back they continued to date; a I think after a couple of months they became engaged and then got married. They are still happily married after *thinks* I believe about 4 years.

lion_roog
August 6th, 2005, 05:19 AM
That is an awesome story, Mururuwa....Because of the love they had for each other to last that long period apart.

I knew a woman who waited about 7 years for her husband, who was in prison, but she decided to marry the doctor she worked for and all, because she finally realized that her husband wouldn't be the same guy she knew before...because prison changes you.

Sharifu
August 6th, 2005, 06:41 AM
:lol: Jeff you always spell her name wrong... :p

Aww that's kind of a sad story Jeff about that women, but I guess she is happy with the guy she did end up marrying.

It's hard to believe Petteri is going to be here in less then 48 hours! :wow: :love:

Sombolia
August 6th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Hope you guys have a good time Sharifu =D :ayecapn:

unregistered user
August 6th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Look like Im all alone.. in this world :(:emo: :p
haha.. im just waitin someone special :p to come over here:p

lion_roog
August 6th, 2005, 07:29 AM
:lol: Jeff you always spell her name wrong... :p

Aww that's kind of a sad story Jeff about that women, but I guess she is happy with the guy she did end up marrying.

It's hard to believe Petteri is going to be here in less then 48 hours! :wow: :love:

:haha:...I can't pronounce it...:D

Sweet!!!...Then you guys can go and party on the beach!!!...Woot!!!!....:D

Alli
August 12th, 2005, 08:09 PM
I wonder what it means when you have a dream about the guy you like. I never have dreams about Tyler, who i like as almost love, but i constantly have dreams about Chris whom i just have a crush on from school and internet.

Like, last night i had this -weird- dream that i went over to chris's house and we hung out and watched tv and he did all these weird things that i don't think he'd EVER do. Okay...this will sound SOOO weird but i can't help that i dreamt it....I dreamt that we were walking up the stairs and he teasingly kept hitting my butt but it was just in like, a brotherly way y'know how bother's bug you like than and i kept laughing and going, "Stop it!" And turning around and hitting his hand and than we went and watched tv. 0.0 i NEVER dream about those kind of things. EVER. And than the dream went further along and we were sitting in his room and his dad came in and we were all just watching tv till i looked down at my watch and said i better get going cause my parents would be getting worried and he was all sad but i went and kissed him on the cheek and smiled and left. x.x I don't know where these are coming from. But when i woke up, the dream felt so real it was kinda weird to think that it didn't really happen...

*feels kinda stupid* I sometimes wonder if i should just go and tell him i like him and get it over with...*sigh* But the thing is, if he likes me back it's not like i can date him anyways.

unregistered user
August 12th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Alli
I wonder what it means when you have a dream about the guy you like. I never have dreams about Tyler, who i like as almost love, but i constantly have dreams about Chris whom i just have a crush on from school and internet.

Like, last night i had this -weird- dream that i went over to chris's house and we hung out and watched tv and he did all these weird things that i don't think he'd EVER do. Okay...this will sound SOOO weird but i can't help that i dreamt it....I dreamt that we were walking up the stairs and he teasingly kept hitting my butt but it was just in like, a brotherly way y'know how bother's bug you like than and i kept laughing and going, "Stop it!" And turning around and hitting his hand and than we went and watched tv. 0.0 i NEVER dream about those kind of things. EVER. And than the dream went further along and we were sitting in his room and his dad came in and we were all just watching tv till i looked down at my watch and said i better get going cause my parents would be getting worried and he was all sad but i went and kissed him on the cheek and smiled and left. x.x I don't know where these are coming from. But when i woke up, the dream felt so real it was kinda weird to think that it didn't really happen...

*feels kinda stupid* I sometimes wonder if i should just go and tell him i like him and get it over with...*sigh* But the thing is, if he likes me back it's not like i can date him anyways.

You should walk up to him and say............................................... .........................................

"I'M SOOOOOOO F***ING HOT FOR YOU!" :evilgrin: :rawr: :p

Alli
August 12th, 2005, 11:27 PM
You should walk up to him and say............................................... .........................................

"I'M SOOOOOOO F***ING HOT FOR YOU!" :evilgrin: :rawr: :p

Hmmm...I could see him appreciating that kind of talk. He says the f word all the time! lol xD Good idea, but i think that will be my plan B

unregistered user
August 12th, 2005, 11:30 PM
Hmmm...I could see him appreciating that kind of talk. He says the f word all the time! lol xD Good idea, but i think that will be my plan B

err...you do realize that it's sarcasm?

Alli
August 12th, 2005, 11:33 PM

Do you realize that mine was sarcasm? :p

unregistered user
August 12th, 2005, 11:35 PM
Do you realize that mine was sarcasm? :p

Good point.

lion_roog
August 13th, 2005, 07:23 AM

I don't know...It'd work on me...:D

Whitewolf
August 13th, 2005, 07:32 AM
love life....... don't need one don't want one don't want to even go near one or touch one even if i got a 50 foot pole.....:eek: :horror:

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 08:16 AM
I just never fall in love for someone an if I do, they never fall in love back :D But it was this guy I met some year ago, and that was something special ... My mum started to pick on me I was in love with him but I was like "No!" but then she said "But he loves you, do something about it" or something. This was at a one week long camp for church familys one summer so where to start ...(I'll explain very short now xP)
The first day we had a brick (you know with a nail) to put on our shirts with our names in (I still have it here x) and this guy started to teas me (since I wrote my petname:P) ... But it was all a joke and we both thought it was funny, so no more details about it ... Anyway, the days passed by, I was with my siblings most of the time but under the nights we were playing games and sports outside with the other familys and this guy always wanted to be in my team so ... He litteraly followed me everywhere, it was kind of disturbing in the beginning ... So, we played a game about two days before the camp ended and that night I followed my brother and his 'girlfriend' (as i said x) to the basement and played some pingpong and just walked around when this guy (ok, I called him the little red riding hood cause he always had a red shirt with a woollen cap (?) suddenly showed up with his two friends (they were all one year older than me). We started to talk and then we watched some movie and then we played Poker and talked to 2am or something when my brother and his girlfriend decided to go back to our familys and sleep. The red riding hood guy wanted me to stay, but I was like I don't know and of course I said "No I have to go back" ... I regreat I did now xD Jeez, he begged me and begged me to stay and his friends was gone and all ... Stupied me ...
But I went back and my mother asked where I had been the whole night next day and I told her about it and she was like "Aaaaw!", because of nothing, I mean hello ... That day I just met him in the church (his father was a priest) and then he disappeard with a group to some tourist thing ... He came back pretty late and was very tierd so we didn't play anything that night or something. The next day it was time to go home ... :( What happened then ... it was so hard to say goodbye :p At least for him, I wasn't really bound to him that much, but of course I'd miss him and all ... *sigh* There was a camp the next year too, so we hoped we could see each other again then, but ... that year he went to some camp for students that wanted to become church ministers so we didn't meet again ... I wish there was just one more camp so that we could meet again but I don't think there is any more ...

Anyway, now that was the past and I'm trying to forget it x) As well as I'm avoiding relationships completely nowadays ... I don't know why ... maybe because they're scary, I've never been in one before so ... How to act in one?? :p There has been some guys that loved me once but I never loved them back so ... But one of them still goes in my school, we're in the same english group and all the time he's staring back at me from his place in front of me to the right. He's like 1 foot taller than me and I see him in the store sometimes too when I'm there cause he's working there and all ... Everytime he pass by me he give me this look ... I don't know what to do about it soon >.o Any idea?? I like him but not like-like so, I hope he stops soon ...
I think I like-like one by the way, sometimes it feels like that, sometimes it doesn't ... then we're just very great friends x) and I'm happy with that, but then just sometimes I'm like "*gah* I'm going crazy (in love) here" or something ... It's really annoying, he knows it and he thinks the same but he still refuse to do something about it or what to say xD
Jeez, guys ... *deep sigh* They're hopeless sometimes xD:lol:TLK is my only true love I can have right now :p

LunarCat
August 13th, 2005, 05:54 PM
so cute Ciara! :D :cheese:

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 06:12 PM
that's cute? What's cute? :o

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 07:02 PM
:lol: I like reading all of this, it's kinda cool! :-)

...:(

I have no love life....

=/ Course..I guess it'll come in time..

[is still sitting in lamp awaiting to be picked up and rubbed] :lol:

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 07:22 PM
yea, we can always hope our time will be here soon x)

Nephilim
August 13th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Love-wise, tonight was fantastic. Hurrah!

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 10:49 PM
oh...something happened or what? :o

Nephilim
August 13th, 2005, 10:50 PM
I had a party! And I got my man to come over! Arrr, am far too drunk to make sense right now though though!

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 10:57 PM
I see.......:disagree:

Nephilim
August 13th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Utora
I see.......:disagree:

Don't use that angry smilie, it'll break your pretty face. : )

lionloversam
August 13th, 2005, 11:29 PM
Next time lay off the booze so you can tell us about it, Nephi. :cheese: And by the way, do you go by 'Nephilim' over at kingofpriderock.com too.

Nephilim
August 13th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
Next time lay off the booze so you can tell us about it, Nephi. And by the way, do you go by 'Nephilim' over at kingofpriderock.com too.

Aye, I did used to post at KoPR for a bit. It kinda... died, fast too. Why'd you ask? General curiosity? ^_^

Alli
August 13th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Aye, keep on-topic please ;)

unregistered user
August 13th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Don't use that angry smilie, it'll break your pretty face. : )

LOL, w00t, I'm sick of people using that face, get over it.

Alli
August 13th, 2005, 11:38 PM
C'mon guys, alright. No more off-topicness.

Anybody got a story to share?

lionloversam
August 13th, 2005, 11:38 PM
@Nephilim: I remember you revealing the truth about your online identy over there. Just seeing if it was you or somebody poseing to be you or with the same user name or something like that.

Nephilim
August 13th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by lionloversam
@Nephilim: I remember you revealing the truth about your online identy over there. Just seeing if it was you or somebody poseing to be you or with the same user name or something like that.

Oh, I vaguely remember what you're on about!

To clarify, a memeber made a use name of "Nephililim" or something, (extra il) and harrassed some people. I never found out what they said, as the posts were deleted.

Alli
August 13th, 2005, 11:45 PM
I had a party! And I got my man to come over! Arrr, am far too drunk to make sense right now though though!

Haha, Funny. I don't think we even need teh details Neph ;) Yay drunkeness! Too bad i still don't have that drunken avatar on anymore xD

I love the stories that people have posted here. They're cool and for those who have nobody yet or no crush, i hope you do soon cause i love new stories :p

Nephilim
August 13th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Haha, Funny. I don't think we even need teh details Neph ;)

*laughs* It was nothing too unsuitable for this forum! Don't think of me as the type of person to post about /that/ kinda stuff.

:lol:

Alli
August 13th, 2005, 11:58 PM
*laughs* It was nothing too unsuitable for this forum! Don't think of me as the type of person to post about /that/ kinda stuff.

:lol:

Okay okay, lol xD Now i know one more thing about you. :p

Killress
August 14th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Never underestimate online dating. At first I refused to even think about it, but curiosity got ahold of me one day. At home, we had AOL, and a popup for match.com . So I figured, what the heck, might as well. I had just gotten out of a pretty cruddy 2 year on and off relationship (though we never dated... don't ask xP). I put my personal up on there and got a alot more responses than I wanted. Most were creepy old guys :x But I waded through the rest, met a bunch of really cool guys but none were 'it'. Though one bought me a ticket for a LostProphets concert in New Orleans and it ROCKED.

Like I said, nothing worked. I didn't even make friends, just quick in and out relationships, casual hanging out at the pool hall or other places very public. Then one day I got a response from an Air Force guy stationed in Germany. At first I thought... " Right. Germany. Why's this guy bothering?" And I didn't respond for a week or so. Visiting my uncle in Florida, I got bored and hopped online. I saw that email still sitting there and my concience finally kicked in. I read it and found out he was going to be stationed in my area for about 4 months in March of this year. That was a bit of hope, but a long way away from when he contacted me.

I wrote back and that started it all. We wrote extremely long emails about everything and nothing all at the same time, every day. He'd call me nearly every afternoon (past midnight my time), and we'd talk forever. Sometimes I could catch him early in the morning and we'd talk then. I spent too much money on phone cards, that's for sure. But I know it wasn't a waste.

I promised him I'd pick him up at the airport when he got in from Germany. And a promise is a promise. Mind you guys, I dated other guys while he was overseas and nothing was working out STILL for me. Finally the fourth of March and I'm waiting at the airport, nervous as can be and fidgeting. I'd at least seen pictures of him so I knew what I was looking for.

It was an instant connection when our eyes finally met. We hugged, even if it was a bit awkward, and we went to get his luggage. To make this long story shorter - I never went back home after that night. We were inseperable.

One day we decided to go to the zoo with some friends. Me and Brandon were in our car and they were in thiers. He's driving and casually asks me my feelings on marrige. I'm thinking. " We've only been together like.. 2 months." Of course we already passed that " I love you" barrier WAY before that, like two weeks after being together. I told him it sounded interesting. Then he kind of slowed down driving and looked at me for a second, " So... D'you wanna get married?"

We didn't have rings, nothing. But I said yes. Thus, on the 20th of May, we were married. :) We've since moved to Savannah, GA where he's now stationed, and living together. No kids >>;; for a long long time.

There's my love story. :) Sorry it's longwinded ;D

Sombolia
August 14th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Aww, that's a really sweet story Killress. :cheese: Congratulations :hugs:

Alli
August 14th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Killress
Never underestimate online dating. At first I refused to even think about it, but curiosity got ahold of me one day. At home, we had AOL, and a popup for match.com . So I figured, what the heck, might as well. I had just gotten out of a pretty cruddy 2 year on and off relationship (though we never dated... don't ask xP). I put my personal up on there and got a alot more responses than I wanted. Most were creepy old guys :x But I waded through the rest, met a bunch of really cool guys but none were 'it'. Though one bought me a ticket for a LostProphets concert in New Orleans and it ROCKED.

Like I said, nothing worked. I didn't even make friends, just quick in and out relationships, casual hanging out at the pool hall or other places very public. Then one day I got a response from an Air Force guy stationed in Germany. At first I thought... " Right. Germany. Why's this guy bothering?" And I didn't respond for a week or so. Visiting my uncle in Florida, I got bored and hopped online. I saw that email still sitting there and my concience finally kicked in. I read it and found out he was going to be stationed in my area for about 4 months in March of this year. That was a bit of hope, but a long way away from when he contacted me.

I wrote back and that started it all. We wrote extremely long emails about everything and nothing all at the same time, every day. He'd call me nearly every afternoon (past midnight my time), and we'd talk forever. Sometimes I could catch him early in the morning and we'd talk then. I spent too much money on phone cards, that's for sure. But I know it wasn't a waste.

I promised him I'd pick him up at the airport when he got in from Germany. And a promise is a promise. Mind you guys, I dated other guys while he was overseas and nothing was working out STILL for me. Finally the fourth of March and I'm waiting at the airport, nervous as can be and fidgeting. I'd at least seen pictures of him so I knew what I was looking for.

It was an instant connection when our eyes finally met. We hugged, even if it was a bit awkward, and we went to get his luggage. To make this long story shorter - I never went back home after that night. We were inseperable.

One day we decided to go to the zoo with some friends. Me and Brandon were in our car and they were in thiers. He's driving and casually asks me my feelings on marrige. I'm thinking. " We've only been together like.. 2 months." Of course we already passed that " I love you" barrier WAY before that, like two weeks after being together. I told him it sounded interesting. Then he kind of slowed down driving and looked at me for a second, " So... D'you wanna get married?"

We didn't have rings, nothing. But I said yes. Thus, on the 20th of May, we were married. :) We've since moved to Savannah, GA where he's now stationed, and living together. No kids >>;; for a long long time.

There's my love story. :) Sorry it's longwinded ;D

Omg, that is so sweet! I'm glad you found the right one for you and in such an awesome way :D

Killress
August 14th, 2005, 12:07 AM
:D So am I! I'm so glad to get out of all the drama and lies and stuff that I'd grown so accustomed to xD I know not everyone wants to get married, but I've certainly never been happier :)

Alli
August 14th, 2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Killress
:D So am I! I'm so glad to get out of all the drama and lies and stuff that I'd grown so accustomed to xD I know not everyone wants to get married, but I've certainly never been happier :)

I would love to get married, but that's still about 4 or 5 years off. I'm just going into highschool so yeah, lol. But, i dont want to get married right after highschool x.x I need to travel and stuff first.

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 12:11 AM
That's a really nice story!!! I used to avoid on-line dating lol...prolly still will but heys! :lol:

Sombolia
August 14th, 2005, 12:12 AM
I would love to get married, but that's still about 4 or 5 years off. I'm just going into highschool so yeah, lol. But, i dont want to get married right after highschool x.x I need to travel and stuff first.

Arr, matey! Gimme a few years and I'll travel with you XD

Killress
August 14th, 2005, 12:18 AM
xD Well, I'm 19 and sure, I'd be able to live this wild crazy life if I wasn't married, but being married is crazy enough! He's adventurous and loves to travel so we're going to New York in January and on vacation in Germany next year some time o_O; Did I mention I HATE planes? XD

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 12:22 AM
:lol: Ya..planes make me pee myself XD
but at least ya love him. :) That's one of the greatest things ever, thats why I can't wait to love...but I'm not that heavy on the LOVE LIFE right now :lol: if ya know what I mean ;)

Killress
August 14th, 2005, 12:28 AM
Understandable :D Just take in to account that you have to weed through alot of wrongs to find the right guy!

O_O I'm a d*** fortune cookie.

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 12:36 AM
:lol: You are true...I've been down that road...:rolleyes:
[cracks open fortune cookie] :)

Killress
August 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Hon xD I went down that road so often I had to make a change of address. ::twitches:: I'll stop while I'm ahead xP But love is great xD

Alli
August 14th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Omg, Chris is the sweetest guy i frickin know!!!

Okay, i was talking to him on the internet last night and i asked him if he was going to go to the fair and he said, "Yeah, i'm going tuesday night." Well, it turns out i'm going tuesday night too with my friends. And he said, "Well, the people i'm going to be hanging out with don't really like you, so i'll ditch them for a while and maybe i can hang out with your friends and you and go on a couple rides with you." :O:O Isn't that so sweet? His friends like, HATE me and yet he'll ditch them for a while to hang out with me. *falls over* And of course i said yes!! Lol, and than he said he's gonna make another cd for me and give it to me at the fair.

unregistered user
August 14th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Omg, Chris is the sweetest guy i frickin know!!!

Okay, i was talking to him on the internet last night and i asked him if he was going to go to the fair and he said, "Yeah, i'm going tuesday night." Well, it turns out i'm going tuesday night too with my friends. And he said, "Well, the people i'm going to be hanging out with don't really like you, so i'll ditch them for a while and maybe i can hang out with your friends and you and go on a couple rides with you." :O:O Isn't that so sweet? His friends like, HATE me and yet he'll ditch them for a while to hang out with me. *falls over* And of course i said yes!! Lol, and than he said he's gonna make another cd for me and give it to me at the fair.

They grow up so fast. :emo:

Prince Simba
August 14th, 2005, 10:48 PM
My love life? Hahaha. *continues laughing*

My love life sucks. :p

Let's see... about a week, I kind of told my best friend that I'm in love with her. And it was definitely the wrong time to say that cause she broke up with her boyfriend about two weeks before that. She was all bummed cause she really liked him and he broke her heart and she was all "nobody cares" so I figured it might make her feel a bit better, but I kind of doubt it. I think maybe we've spoken about once or twice since then.

Can you believe I took her to see TLKoB? Just kidding. She's really nice and for a long time we were just really good friends and I guess I'm just not strong enough to try and keep my feelings to myself.

See? I'm pathetic. :lol:

unregistered user
August 15th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Aww PS..yer not pathetic. You were true, kind and seeking her joy above your in the situation. :hugs: Your a good person, anything, but pathetic.

Okay..so maybe the Genie...has found..a someone. But how do you know? Like, oh...thats the one. I was raised to only date if you were considering marriage. I mean...what?! Maybe thats true...but...also this person is over the net, we've been talking for a LOOOOONG time..and, it's almost perfect [in me opinion :lol:]
He even likes COME!! i was like..tell me you like coke..if ya don like come we are DONE! j/k
But..ya..I have this double feeling like, I shouldn't be getting involved with him...and then again, I like him lots. I guess its that fear of not knowing him in the flesh?....:confused:

Alli
August 15th, 2005, 11:27 PM
OMG! *faints* I sent this questionaire to chris and he filled it out and sent it back and check out the results!!

what would you do if...
1. i came to you in the middle of the night: probably play nintendo with you for a while
2. i said i loved you: tell you I loved you too
3. i kissed you: um, hide from your parents
4. i moved next door to you: um, give you a house warming present
5. i started a bad habit: try to stop you
6. i gave you my heart: give you a picture of mine (I kind of want mine)
7. i was hospitalized: Come visit you every day
8. i took a bullet for you: um, I don't know why I would be shot at
9. i got into a fight and you weren't there: You would get in a fight?

what do think about my...
1. personality: It's awsome
2. eyes: pretty
4. body: very skinny, makes me feel fat
4. family: scary, but they sound cool

would you...
1. be my friend: of course
2. keep a secret if i told you one: yes
3. hold my hand: if you wanted me to
4. tell me that you loved me if you did: of course
5. keep in touch: all the time
6. help me to solve my problems: yes
7. love me: um, not quite yet, maybe when we go to college
8. date me: probley
9. hold me: sure
10. kiss me: if your parents were very very VERY far away

have you ever...
1. kissed me and ment it: no
2. wanted to kiss me: um, I don't know
3. wanted to kiss me over and over again: maybe
4. held me: no
5. wanted to hold me: I don't know
6. won my heart: I don't think so, have I?
7. kept some thing important from me: I don't understand the ?
8. thought i was hot: maybe. . .

and more...
1. who are you: Christopher Lewis
2. are we friends: best friends
3. when and how did we meet: school, I think 4th grade. not sure
4. describe me in one word: awsome-fantabulos-smart
5. what was your first thought of me: wow, she's smart
6. you still have thoughts like that about me now: yeah
7. what reminds you of me: school work, music for some reasion
8. if you could give me anything what would it be: a new CD
9. how would you tell me that you liked me: I would say "I like you"

10. when was the last time you saw me: ugh. . . I don't know
11. ever wanted to tell me some thing but you couldn't: I can tell you anything
12. are you going to put this on your site to see what i say about you: um? No

reply back and I'll do the same for you:)

Sombolia
August 15th, 2005, 11:30 PM
*pets Alli* Now now, don't have a heart attack there deary :p

Daniel
August 15th, 2005, 11:34 PM
wow, it seems like he answered truthfully rather than romantically

i do both, but only by doing one :D

LunarCat
August 16th, 2005, 12:36 AM
^^ :D

Daniel
August 16th, 2005, 12:45 AM
^^ :D

no flattery, please :D

i hardly ever get chance to use my

erm

'skill' :D

Dyani
August 16th, 2005, 05:26 PM
aaww bless ya hunni poo!! "huggles Dan"

well....my love life is just...mad!!

I hav had two boyfriends - Aaron and Chris. Aaron was two years younger than me wen we were going out and although i had my first kiss with him, i felt like a paedophile. He broke up with me after four weeks and i didnt recover well from it....
Then he asked me out via txt again about three months ago, but we broke up again before we managed to see each other...
The day after we broke up i saw him and also i met Chris for the first time. During this time i was really strained, having recently found a lump in my left breast..i was paranoid it was cancer. I had a blow up with Aaron, i said he didnt care about the fact i could hav cancer - which he obviously did but i was being thick..
Chris and I got together and lets just say that things were going too fast too soon, so i broke up after a month and a half..

The one boy i know i love is a guy at school who i hav known since we were 11...I used to fancy him like crazy for two years but it drove us apart. I got to know him better, as a good friend, and found that the fancying had left...but that i loved him.
Don't believe me? Lets just say i would eagerly place myself infront of a gun rather than him take the bullet, because if anything happened to him my life would be over. Unfortunatly, but rather typically, he doesn't feel the same way..I'm his closest friend..its more of a sibling love i think he feels for me

O well...you cant hav it all

"crawls back under stone"

unregistered user
August 16th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Prince Simba
My love life? Hahaha. *continues laughing*

My love life sucks. :p

Let's see... about a week, I kind of told my best friend that I'm in love with her. And it was definitely the wrong time to say that cause she broke up with her boyfriend about two weeks before that. She was all bummed cause she really liked him and he broke her heart and she was all "nobody cares" so I figured it might make her feel a bit better, but I kind of doubt it. I think maybe we've spoken about once or twice since then.

Can you believe I took her to see TLKoB? Just kidding. She's really nice and for a long time we were just really good friends and I guess I'm just not strong enough to try and keep my feelings to myself.

See? I'm pathetic. :lol:

ah, dont be hard on yourself, dont start avoiding her and if she is avoiding you corner her and tell her that your sorry but its the way you feel and that you dont want that to be in the way of your friendship...

and stop calling yourself pathetic :P

Amaryllis
August 17th, 2005, 11:02 AM
well if there is one thing i've learned in an relationship now, that is honesty

there was this kinda thing that bugged me for weeks about Ragoom. And yesterday i talked with his friend about it, for the first time. He told me i had to tell Ragoom but i was too afraid that it would make a difference in our relationship, ore worse, that he would break up with me, again.
And my friend nagged me and nagged me to tell Ragoom gently so he would understand. I was about to cry when Ragoom came online, but i was also thinking that if i wouldnt tell him, he wouldnt know, and i did wanted him to. So i asked if he was busy because i needed to talk to him. I explained everything and he understanded, and he explained lots to me and this sounds not too great, but it is for me. Because my relationship with him has grown because we're more honest to eachother now. And im so releaved about that ^^

Prince Simba: you told the girl you fancy how you feel about her. it doesnt matter if she likes you immediately in return, have patience, and she'll get over her old love. And who knows, maybe she'll get to start liking you aswell. Love is mystery, you never know what might happen :)

Alli
August 18th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Omg, the fair was AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D I got to go on the zipper and the ring of fire with chris and he's so cool. He completely ditched his friends just to hang out with me XD I had never been on the zipper so he encouraged me to go on it with him and we laughed on it sooo hard. And than he had to go hang with his friends but he wouldn't stop looking at me! My friends were constantly like, "He's staring at you again...psst there he is again." Yeah, it's weird but i like it, lol

Amaryllis
August 18th, 2005, 08:34 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Omg, the fair was AWESOME!!!! :D:D:D I got to go on the zipper and the ring of fire with chris and he's so cool. He completely ditched his friends just to hang out with me XD I had never been on the zipper so he encouraged me to go on it with him and we laughed on it sooo hard. And than he had to go hang with his friends but he wouldn't stop looking at me! My friends were constantly like, "He's staring at you again...psst there he is again." Yeah, it's weird but i like it, lol

eaaasy now :p take a deep breathe! x)

jazonhyena
August 28th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Well, I'm going to go out on a limb here.

My love life has been nothing but crap since I started.

Interesting: I was once dumped on Valentine's Day, and she sent me an elaborate anime picture she drew, along with a poem about how much she hated the relationship, and me, and everything.

But my last experience was definitely the worst. I was holding it in until now, but I really don't see any point in it anymore. I've been depressed since it happened. I need to find love somewhere; anywhere.

Here is the experience, transcribed from a conversation I had with MoS a while ago (edited for swear words, and legibility):

JAZON: I think the worst part about the breakup was that, after everything was said and done she, being a pretty excellent liar, told all her friends I was some horrible abusive rapist type person, and she is currently loved throughout all cyberspace and thought to be a genuine, honest person (and a tremendous "victim")
MoS: And none of 'em knew you?
JAZON: only one, who believed everything Erin said about me
JAZON: And is something of a liar, too
JAZON: Let'sss...seee....she guilt-tripped me for complaining to her that my parents called me worthless and a failure all the time, saying "Shut up at least your parents are still together" because, you know, having parents who tell you you're an idiot and worthless is worlds better than having one parent who loves you
JAZON: Another great thing about divorced parents: most of them don't fight and argue constantly, and only ONE of them can come down on you and call you a little s**t at a time.
JAZON: Anyways, she played the "I'm a poor girl from the wrong side of town with a single mother, woe is me" card, and I'm sorry to say that because of her, I have no pity to anyone in her socioeconomic situation
JAZON: She said, "I can't pay the phone bill, we're too poor," So I sent her $40 to help her foot the bill. I learned later that her job pays better than mine, that she DID have the money, and that she went and shopped for Anime DVDs every weekend with her friends. *shudders* my $40 of sympathy went to buying .Hack.
JAZON: I found out 3 months into our relationship that she was still dating her real boyfriend
JAZON: I asked her to make a decision-- not to break up with him, but just to make a decision
JAZON: She told me she broke up with him and chose me, I was elated
JAZON: Um, 2 months later, she confesses (after I pretty much corner her) that she's still with him
JAZON: And then-- get this-- chews ME out for not trusting her enough
JAZON: So she tells me she's broken it off with him, and this time it's true because I met him later and he told me about how she'd lied to HIM
JAZON: Me, being a little pushover, totally overlooked the whole thing and accepted my chewing-out because I was in love with her (still am, in some ways, but mostly just who I thougth she was)
JAZON: Well, I traveled to Wisconsin to visit her, and we fooled around and made out and kissed and it was one of the best times of my life
JAZON: A week later, I've got a UTI, and I asked her to get checked for STDs, because she had told me her father had raped her, so I figured he might've given her something (also because I thought that she was a virgin, aside from this, when in reality she had given her REAL boyfriend sexual favors just two weeks before I came to visit her)
JAZON: And when I say "I've got a UTI" I mean I was at work with diarrhea and nearly passing out under the lights and barely able to stand up straight
JAZON: Not to mention the whole "strange discharge" symptom.
JAZON: Well, I've got this little short-lived disease, but because of the symptoms it might've also been Gonorrhea or some awful thing, I forget, so I ask her to get checked. What does she say? "Oh my god, of course I will!" Weeks later, nothing. "Oh, I'll do it later." The final result? "How could you ask me to get checked for STDs??? You made me feel like...like something DIRTY!!"
JAZON: So I'm bawling and feeling like a horrid villain for DARING to suggest that she might've given me the STD I'm CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM
JAZON: Not that I'd ever made out with ANYONE before in my life; JUST HER...but STILL. THE NERVE.
JAZON: It was pretty much then that she admitted, "Oh, my dad never raped me, he was just kind of a jerk and then walked out on the family"
JAZON: I still can't believe that my only thoughts on it then were, "Gee I'm glad she wasn't raped"
JAZON: I was in love. Stupidly, madly in love.
JAZON: Well, she avoided me for 3 weeks, and I kept trying to get ahold of her because I was scheduled to work 6 days in a row and was really losing it
JAZON: She only took my calls or unblocked me when she felt like talking to me
JAZON: Turns out that, around this time, she had acquired a "f**k buddy", as she called him, because I wasn't enough for her
JAZON: Did I mention I was online every night at 11pm, after I was supposed to be asleep, for nearly 8 months, waiting for her? And in this last month, she showed up about 1/3 of the time
JAZON: Saying her mom wouldn't let her on, then later admitting she was avoiding me, and when I asked why, I didn't get an answer
JAZON: So, totally freaked out because this is the girl I wanted to spend me LIFE with, I mean, marriage, kids, family, buried together
JAZON: I finally asked her, "What can I do? What do you want? I want to fix everything that's wrong"
JAZON: So she basically turns on me and says, "Everything in this relationship is horrible, I hate everything about it, I hate you, this is the most miserable relationship I've ever been in,"
JAZON: A little stunned, I told her, "You said everything was fine. You disappear for 3 weeks, I ask what's wrong, suddenly it's not?" And she says, "Yeah, I lied about everything being fine, because I thought it would hurt you if I told you the truth" <-- classic b**ch maneuver, btw.
JAZON: I mentioned that it was her fault she never told the truth, and thusly her fault I kept doing whatever I was doing that made her "so miserable", and she basically said I had abused her into subserviance, at which point I swear I was bleeding question marks
JAZON: So basically it went like this-- Me: Everything ok? Her: Yes! More of it! Me: Ok *more* Her: OMG EVERYTHING SUCKS.
JAZON: Ummm....long story short, one night, she said, "This is the real me" and listed all the things I had forgotten or never knew about her, things she suppressed for the relationship "to make me happy" and such, and you know what I said? "I love the real you. I am so glad you finally told me all of this, now we can live free of this festering hatred that grows under the surface,"
JAZON: Next day? DUMP'D!!!
JAZON: So I'm jumping around tearing my hair out, going "What the f**k did I do wrong here?? It looks like I totally did the right thing," so of course I can't get it through my head (being totally, I mean totally blinded by love) that she is the villain
JAZON: Anyhoo, I called her and cried my eyes out and she said "don't worry, we'll always be friends, I promise you". Oh-ho. That was a hum-dinger. She also said, "I still talk to my other ex every day" (he later informed me that he hadn't spoken to her since, like, the time she dumped him a few months ago)
JAZON: And thus pretty much ended my relationship.
JAZON: I got so depressed I stopped dressing like a goth.
JAZON: Cried every day for 3 months, and every few days for 2 more months, and then was just depressed for a long, long time.
JAZON: which brings us to now-- a full year later, almost to the day
JAZON: The End.

Melody of Scar
August 28th, 2005, 06:08 AM
My love life may be kicking back into the swing of things...

I have two crushes that may work out.

Apparently, one of 'em is going around work. One of mauh favorite waitresses Jen walked past me and was like "I heard about the waitress you were flirtin' with!" I followed her into the back and was like "What, Alice? o-o" and she said no, and I realized she was talking about the girl I met at Paradisio when she was serving there and is now a bartender and it WAY TOO OLD FOR ME.

Well, legally. *smiles sheepishly*

So yeah, I'm gunna see where these go.

Hanshilo
August 28th, 2005, 01:44 PM
I have had lots of wierd things girls have asked me out but i rejected thier offer:P the only time i had a gf was when i was in nursary i had come outta hospital, and i met her then, but i had to move when i was 7 so i had to leave her behind... i not seen her fo 8 years god it has been so long....
:tears:
mind you my sister said that there is this girl who fancies me but i don't think i am redy for that...:alone:

unregistered user
August 28th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Holy Crap Jazon, I just cried my eyes out. All the pain you must of gone thru, thinking it was your fault the entire time :( I'm so so so sorry to even read such a story, and even in more pity for the man that wrote that. I'll be praying for you, whether or not you think you need it, and I'm hoping that things get better for you. That story still hurts to read :( :hugs: If ya ever want to talk, I'm usualy on MSN all day hahaha ;) :)

Amaryllis
August 28th, 2005, 06:03 PM
god im sorry for you jazon, that must have completely (i cant describe it enough) suck! All that pain, well, Utora already said it so im not going to repeat. But to be honest i am glad that you lost that *censuur* woman. I hope you'll find a great girl someday, wich i am completely sure of.

To get back on my lovelife, well its kinda normal atm. My boyfriend still lives in Wales, he hasnt come in holland yet... And since 3 days ago we are 8 months together. And still we're both working on our relationship as much as possible, including meeting and stuff.

jazonhyena
August 28th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Well, I thank you guys for your support, but I certainly didn't mean to get anyone -else- depressed. It's been a while and I've gained a lot of perspective on it. I thank my lucky stars that it's finally something I can consider to be "in the past" rather than something confronting me right now. I still can't believe she actually tried to use a line from TLK in order to consider herself absolved-- after the breakup, she spoke to me all of about 5 times via messages on DeviantArt, and in the last one, although I had told her I still loved her and that none of this made any sense to me (I still didn't know the whole truth about her cheating on me, or lying to me; just some of it), she was trying to tie up loose ends and make a "clean getaway" so to speak. She said to just leave it in the past and leave it behind us. I love that. She deliberately qouted some line in TLK and I am pretty sure she even attributed it the wrong character when she did. Leave it behind you, forget it ever happened. Easy for her to say!

Sharifu
August 30th, 2005, 01:30 AM
Oh my gosh Jazon, that's really awful. :( I'm glad you have gotten over it now though.

I'm sad today... STM left his morning... I was really sad the last time STM left, but I didn't cry. This time I was crying a lot. I even started to cry two nights before he left. I think I must love him even more then I did last time, for me to cry so much. I even slept most of the day after he left. I believe he'll be home in about 12 hours. I doubt I'll be awake, but I can't wait to get a message from him. We did get quite a few pictures taken, I'll try to develop the film soon.

Amaryllis
August 30th, 2005, 12:29 PM
ahww Fu im so sorry for ya to hear that :(
i bet it must feel horrible, and its very understanding you cried... i would have done that too if Ragoom would leave after a visit... :hugs: but you'll see eachother again, just stick to that ;)

jazonhyena
August 30th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I'm glad you have gotten over it now though.

Not to be even more depressing, but uh, the thing is, I haven't. I'm still not over it, even though it's been a year and a month. I don't -cry- over it anymore, but I'm definitely not over it.

Muruwa
August 31st, 2005, 12:10 AM
Awww, Jazon that's so sad. That girl obviously didn't deserve someone as good as you. Don't worry, you'll find someone eventually. Nothing really new to report, my bf and I finally kissed a few weeks ago ^_^ (it only took about 3 months but it finally happened). I wish I had actually gotten some classes with him this year though. Go figure that we're taking all the same classes except for two and we didn't get any of them together. Oh well, I can still see him at lunch and after school on some days so that's good.

jazonhyena
August 31st, 2005, 01:07 AM
Yeah, it is sad, I agree. And yeah, I do deserve better than her. The fun part is that, no matter what I deserve and what she deserves, and what should and shouldn't be, I don't -get- any better than her. I don't get -anybody-. She gets whoever she wants. This is a really great example about how life is not necessarily fair, and how the ways in which it isn't fair aren't negligable. I'm miserable; I'm utterly miserable because of all this. I feel repulsed to love and girls in general. Optimists about love make me especially sick. I swear I'm going to tear a wall down the next time some smiling idiot tells me "Oh Jazon U will find some1 lol".

Muruwa
August 31st, 2005, 03:33 AM
Dwelling on the past is only going to make you hurt more. Instead of thinking of this and getting depressed, think of how you can use the knowledge you've gained from this. Example, if a girl isn't honest with you from the beggining of a relationship odds are good it won't get much better unless something happens for her to prove her honesty to you. Try not to give up on girls/love because of this, I know some girls can be horrible, but not all of us are. Maybe I'm not the right person to give this kind of advice since I have yet to go through a break up and feel the kind of pain you must feel, I'm just trying to help (but if I'm just being one of those optimists about love that annoy you just let me know and I'll stop)...

jazonhyena
August 31st, 2005, 05:02 AM
No, don't worry, you're not sounding like those people. They tend not to have -anything- to say about it.

And yeah, your advice is sound. I've taken it from myself as well; believe me, I'm able to see the learning aspect of it. But, suffice it to say, when one experiences a breakup of this caliber (not like my friends, some of whom act like it's the end of the world when the girl they've dated for 2 weeks lets them gently down; mine lasted for 8 months and my entire reality/worldview/future plans were pretty much shattered) it makes it hard to appreciate the positive side of things.

It doesn't necessarily make it hard to realize the positive side, or to focus on it, but it takes away the ability one usually has for truly feeling better after having considered the bright side. To be perfectly honest, this is one of the only bad experiences I've ever had in my life where it hurt me so profoundly that I can truthfully say I would rather forfeit the learning, however important or helpful this knowledge is, simply to erase the experience from my memory.

Alli
September 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Well, we finally admitted it to each other. I was talking to chris on the internet and it started out as innocent talk and than, he asked me if i wanted to come to his house for lunch wednesday (Which i said yes even though i shouldn't) And than he asked me when i can date. Out of nowhere. Turns out the house rule is you can't date till you're ready for marriage. So i told him that and he's all, "That sucks." And we talked and than he said, "Well what if i want to take you dances and i want to hang out with you and do stuff with you." And i said i don't know cause i'm in a tough situation. I want to date and hang out with people but it'd be giving up everything i've earned in my faith and my friendships. He even asked what would happen if he joined my church. He's willing to do that for ME. I told him he didn't have to and than i finally just said it, "Chris, i really like you a lot...and i'm kind of tired of not saying it so i am now." And he said, "I like you too...You're really cool...and it sucks..." :D He said he wants to date me but i told him i'd definatly be his best friend and he was all, "Yes. BEST friends." So now we've promised we'd try to talk to each other at school more even though it's hard cause we have only one class together.
And we joked around about going to harvard together a couple weeks ago and he said in this conversation, "Well...When we go to harvard and we're away from your moms and pops, maybe than we can date."

Omg le faint! He likes me back...It's so surreal...I can't even believe it hardly. My friends started crying when i told them. It's so sad and yet great.

LunarCat
September 5th, 2005, 08:56 PM
awww. so cute Alli! :D :cheese:

Alli
September 6th, 2005, 03:48 AM
I know, i'm so happy. And yet scared. If i get caught going to his house wednesday i'm in deeeeep trouble. But i have such bad butterflies, my stomache is like turning cause i'm like, in love and excited that he likes me at the same time.

Xinithian
September 6th, 2005, 04:04 AM
Well, we finally admitted it to each other. I was talking to chris on the internet and it started out as innocent talk and than, he asked me if i wanted to come to his house for lunch wednesday (Which i said yes even though i shouldn't) And than he asked me when i can date. Out of nowhere. Turns out the house rule is you can't date till you're ready for marriage. So i told him that and he's all, "That sucks." You mean your house rule is you can't date until you're ready for marriage? That makes no sense whatsoever... are you sure you didn't misinterpret it as dating instead of sex?

Sharifu
September 6th, 2005, 04:31 AM
Yeah Alli that's kind of weird... You can't date until you're ready for marriage? o_O I'm not ready for marriage and I'm 20...

It's so weird, I have a b/f, but I never go out on dates, I just spend time with my b/f (of course when I can) but I never dressed up fancy to go out for dinner on a date, it's just not me I guess.

Fear The Paw
September 6th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Clap clap clap Well Said Saraifu

Muruwa
September 6th, 2005, 09:55 PM
It's so weird, I have a b/f, but I never go out on dates, I just spend time with my b/f (of course when I can) but I never dressed up fancy to go out for dinner on a date, it's just not me I guess.

I've never dressed up for a date either. I prefer just cuddling on the couch watching a movie ^_^ And Alli, maybe your parents just want you to be careful with who you date. I've been told so many times that you marry who you date, meaning that the kind of people you date are the ones you marry. Of course this is probably more true when you're older, but whatever...

Sharifu
September 6th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Muruwa
I've never dressed up for a date either. I prefer just cuddling on the couch watching a movie ^_^

Yeah. :D I like that so much better anyways.

Alli
September 7th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
You mean your house rule is you can't date until you're ready for marriage? That makes no sense whatsoever... are you sure you didn't misinterpret it as dating instead of sex?

No, my parents believe dating is a courtship, something you do with somebody you would consider somebody you would marry. When you're 14 you're in no way ready for marriage. It's not that hard to make sense of.

lion_roog
September 7th, 2005, 01:54 AM
No, my parents believe dating is a courtship, something you do with somebody you would consider somebody you would marry. When you're 14 you're in no way ready for marriage. It's not that hard to make sense of.

How can you consider if you want to marry an individual if you can't even date them to get to know them?....Well I guess you could become their friend...it's the same as dating, but without the kissing and a deeper emotional attachment growing from it.

Alli
September 7th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
How can you consider if you want to marry an individual if you can't even date them to get to know them?....Well I guess you could become their friend...it's the same as dating, but without the kissing and a deeper emotional attachment growing from it.

Why would i date somebody and get to know them 4 years before i can even marry them? It's senseless. Plus, i'd give up my whole life, my parents trust and everything and we'd probably go out for a couple month and than somebody would dump somebody else and than what do i have? Meh, oh well. I'm satisfied with being his best friend. We've decided that's all we are. I mean, even i can say i'm only a freshman.

EDIT: But that doesn't mean i DON'T want to date him, i'm just being mature...trying to think before i act. But there's no doubt that i like him a lot ;)

Sombolia
September 7th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Why would i date somebody and get to know them 4 years before i can even marry them? It's senseless.

Um.. most people get to know eachother, like, four or five years before they marry. I understand your situation, I'm just saying. <3

Xinithian
September 7th, 2005, 03:43 AM
Why would i date somebody and get to know them 4 years before i can even marry them? It's senseless. Plus, i'd give up my whole life, my parents trust and everything and we'd probably go out for a couple month and than somebody would dump somebody else and than what do i have? Meh, oh well. I'm satisfied with being his best friend. We've decided that's all we are. I mean, even i can say i'm only a freshman.

EDIT: But that doesn't mean i DON'T want to date him, i'm just being mature...trying to think before i act. But there's no doubt that i like him a lot ;) If you date somebody, you get to know what they'd be like as a partner, rather than just a friendship where you don't know what it would be like to truly live with them. If you date when you're serious about getting married (like after a year), and find out that they're not worth it, I think that would be a total waste of time rather than dating them as soon as you were interested in them and found they weren't worth it.

Sharifu
September 7th, 2005, 04:06 AM
I agree with Xinithian, I think it's better to get to know your partner years before marrying them. Really I think a year is too short, in my opinion.

Shadow
September 7th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Ohh boy... I think my love story is kind of different, meeting this person online and all... Well some of you older members should know the member SimbaTheMighty. He doesn?t post much here anymore, but I talk to him on Yahoo or MSN almost every day. Petteri (STM?s real name) first started talking to me, October 2003, when we first joined the board. We were good friends and talked a lot, almost everyday. Around last September I can kind of tell that he started talking to me differently, and last December he told me that he loved me. He said he didn't know how this happened, especially since we were online friends. I always thought he was very sweet, but I told him I don't think I can fall in love with someone without spending time with them in person. A few weeks after he told me, I started thinking about him a lot. I could not get him out of my mind. My heart would even race at times when I thought about being close to him. (And sometimes when he told me really sweet flattering things) I loved hearing his sweet caring voice. He is handsome and I love his smile. (Web cam chats)

And well, when he told me in December that he loved me, a month later I started feeling the same. We all knew Petteri was coming to California for a vacation in April, and we were looking forward to it so much. We both were wondering if we would feel the same towards each other after meeting and spending time together in person. Petteri told me before he left for his flight, that is was ok if we didn?t get into a relationship. (Aww, he didn?t need to worry though) Well here comes April 26, Brad (the member SimbaLKD, or now known as Fuzzy) and I went to pick Petteri up from the airport. When Brad and I were getting something to eat at the airport, waiting for Petteri to get out, Brad asked me, ?So are you nervous?? And I said, ?No.? And then he said, ?Well that?s because you?re not thinking about it.? And damn it I did get nervous after he said that. :lol: After waiting for a while, I was looking at the ground, (Brad and I were sitting down) then all of a sudden I hear, ?WTF are you doing here?!? And then I hear Brad talking, and I look up and there was Petteri! (Petteri was asking that to Brad haha, because he didn?t know Brad was going to be there, it was a pretty big surprise, because Brad lives in Southern California, like a 6 hour drive to the San Francisco airport, where we were.) Then Brad gave him a hug then I gave him a hug. ^_^

Brad drove us around to see San Francisco, we went to the zoo, and then the road trip to Brad?s place (and Eric?s, the member Woes, they used to be room mates) started. (That was fun!) The next day was my birthday and Brad?s. Petteri gave me a golden heart necklace for my birthday and it?s really pretty, I wear it everyday. We stayed there for a week, doing fun stuff like going to Disneyland. Petteri and I started to get a little closer during that week? And like one week after he was here, we started kissing! ^_^ It?s a day I'll never forget.

After that week we went back to my house, and he stayed with me for 2 and half weeks. (We even saw TLKoB, he paid for most of it, he got really good seats too! That was so neat? And he bought me a tablet, he told me I?m such a great artist, that?s so sweet) Then after that, we went to Oregon to my mom?s house with Brad and Eric. And even though I had lots of fun with Brad and Eric, it was really great to be alone with Petteri? When he left we were both really sad? But Petteri is going to be here on August 7! (Really soon!) ^_^ He?s going to be here for 3 weeks. He wasn?t planning to be here again that soon, but he missed me so much once he left, that he wanted to come back as soon as possible. It?s hard being away from each other like this? But after he finishes school he wants to move here. Even though I love him, I couldn?t be in a long distance relationship if we never planned to eventually live near or with each other. It?s going to be at least few years till he can move here? But we?ll try to see each other a few times a year. Petteri also wants to come here during Christmas. (My mom and sister don?t mind, I always spend Christmas with them.) And I?m going to try to go to Finland next summer. (That would be so neat, I?ve never been out of the US?)

I don?t really have any love stories before this? This is the first time I fell in love. Of course I had crushes, but nothing like this.

I love Petteri and I can?t wait to be with him next week. :love:

haha...yeah i will never forget that...STM never stoped talking abut you and i mean never....i rimember when i told you this that he never stoped talking abut you...you where like

"oh....he do ?..."

that was just so cute i will never forget that period ^^

Sharifu
September 7th, 2005, 05:26 AM
:lol: Well I knew STM loved me but at that time I didn't know he talked about me all the time to other people...

Even Nephilim told me a long time ago, "When does STM not talk about you? ;)" :lol:

It's sweet though. :browlift:

Shadow
September 7th, 2005, 06:13 AM
yeah it sure is ^^

i rimember that it akshely got you on your nervs...but i didnt tell hehe

its akshely quite amazing how a person can talk just abut that preticilar person for so long time but it is just so cute to see aswell http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/hmm.jpg

Sharifu
September 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
On my nerves? Do you mean I was annoyed? I'm a little confused what you mean by that.

Nephilim
September 7th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Heh, after reading this thread for some time, I'm quite shocked how some people are relationship-wise. Different people and different situations though, I suppose.

Although I guess my group of friends is very open and comfortable with their sexuality. For instance, it's not uncommon for me to walk into a room and see two straight guys kissing, or to have one of my female friends pull me aside. It's not even just when we're drunk. Sadly society now sees sexual acts as a ebil thing... and it's weird, because we are probably the least slutty people you will find. The general rule is, as long as you do it with someone of the same gender as you, then it's not cheating. ^^

Fear The Paw
September 7th, 2005, 01:18 PM
ewww I don't even what to start there.

Nala The Princess
September 7th, 2005, 01:33 PM
:mad: i already replied to this so where did my post go? :mad:

anyways i had just joined a student site and was pretty new, i was talking to a few people at the time, but there was this one guy who was just like me, we wrote long messages to each other filled with tons of smileys, people had asked me if i fancied him and i couldn't give them an aswer as even though i felt like i knew him so well, i hadn't been speaking to him that long!

Two months later, my mate was going to the cinema with her boyfriend, she wanted me to invite someone so i wouldn't be left out, in the end i got told Minty_2003 (username on student site) had a late staff xmas do in my area (even though it was feb) so as we got on so well, we decided to meet up by the monument in town, the day before - even though through our messages we had been flirty and had even joked about getting a kiss from one another, we didn't expect nothing to happen. we had both said jokingly, if the other person was good then they'd get a kiss.

we went to a pub named the coronation to break the ice, where we got talking about suicidal pigeons (don't ask - there was one outside looking like it was about to jump off a building) and dancing flys (their was one on the ceiling that looked like it was dancing) we got something to eat and moved on to another bar, we started playing thumb wars and in general with thumbs. as it got later, we decided to go to the cinema (which is what we were gunna do in the first place but there weren't much on) we watched oceans 11 and somehow i ended up laying across Minty_2003 with his arm round me!

When we came out the cinema, it was dark and he'd missed the last bus (apperently he knew he'd miss it if we where to go cinema at the time we did) anyways it was freezing outside and I wasn't sure what to do, the day had gone so quick and i didn't want in to end but it was late and it had too, In the end we both ended up getting a hotel - i was wary the fact that it was the first time i'd met him and i'd only knew him 2 months, but we got on so great and i trusted him, he mentioned the kiss and then made the first move, that moment was so special as i'd been waiting for it for most of the day but didn't dare make the first move! We didn't actually sleep that night, just ended up talking and flirting all night (Literally got no sleep at all)

a week later we met up again, the day after his birthday, for a little birthday drink and that, this time i slept at his and the next day we started going out - From that day on we've never looked back and we couldn't be happier! ^_^

nathalie
September 7th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Hmm, where did your post go?

Suppose you don't know then, that this thread was closed for a while, and was cleaned out, because some post in here, didn't belong in here.

Shadow
September 7th, 2005, 04:19 PM
On my nerves? Do you mean I was annoyed? I'm a little confused what you mean by that.

no STM was talking so much abut you that it was starting to kinda bug you heheh =D

Nephilim
September 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Fear The Paw
ewww I don't even what to start there.

You sentence makes no sense; please fix it in accordance with the rules. Have a nice day now, unless it was directed at me. In which case, have a fantastic day!

Nala The Princess
September 7th, 2005, 08:14 PM
Hmm, where did your post go?

Suppose you don't know then, that this thread was closed for a while, and was cleaned out, because some post in here, didn't belong in here.

ah right that was prob during a busy work schedule for me then - oh well done the full story now :)

Alli
September 7th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Today was pretty cool. We (Me, chris and his friend tyler) walked over to chris's house which is like, a quarter of a block away from the highschool. We hung out for a while and he brought his ADORABLE baby brother down stairs. He is soo cute. I want a baby brother so badly. Chris is a really awesome brother to his siblings. I am so happy tyler came with us cause it would have been so weird and awkward if it was just me and chris. I went in his room and that's pretty cool and i found out he's a really, really awesome guitar player. I ate roman noodles (Haha, fancy ;)) and umm, we sat around, listened to music and i got to talk to his mom. We ran back to the school and i almost got caught by my church friend but i told them to move over away from me a bit just before she looked over. She asked me what i was up to and i just said i walked around the building out of boredome. (Yeah, i'd rather lie that face the consiquenses :p) But it was weirdest cause he walked in before me with Tyler to make it look like they weren't with me and when i walked in his friends were standing around him and he was all red and they all looked at him as i walked by and i heard my name quite a few times...It was awesome, lol. I'm just grateful he's treating me more like a best friend than an obsession...

Alli
September 7th, 2005, 09:07 PM
(Ahem, if ya'll wanna talk about your beliefs of same/different sex relationships i'm sure there are plenty of threads out there about that ;) I just don't want this thread closed again)

Sharifu
September 8th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by shadow
no STM was talking so much abut you that it was starting to kinda bug you heheh =D

That's weird because I don't remember it bugging me... XD

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 09:11 PM
hey hey shenzi like total loves sora and that muhahahaaaaa

Opera Ghost
September 9th, 2005, 09:13 PM
yay yeah i do :lol:

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 09:15 PM
i now you do thats why i put it muhahahaaaaa

Opera Ghost
September 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Other memebers might not no though wheeee sora

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM
oh well OWN FAULT

Opera Ghost
September 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM
What did i do now ?

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 09:32 PM
nothing cause sora did it muhahahaaa

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 09:39 PM
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/000/141/505_stop-spam.JPG

*cough*

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 09:42 PM
OWN FAULT IM A KEYBLADE MUHAHAHAHAAA

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by platinum dragon
OWN FAULT IM A KEYBLADE MUHAHAHAHAAA

oh, please grow up.

your 14 for crying out loud. so please, act it.

stop acting like a complete and total prat and stop spamming...

...NOW

King Simba
September 9th, 2005, 09:45 PM
At one time I thought it said she was 12. Now seriously, how old are you?

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 09:47 PM
well, maybe.

i dunno why i thought she was 14, but now that i think about it, it's probabally less than that

Lion King Stu
September 9th, 2005, 09:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/stuartj/mlns-1.png

King Simba
September 9th, 2005, 09:53 PM
:lol: Good one. Let's hope the bright colours catch the spammers attention. :p

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 09:58 PM
hmmmm

i think a better approach is to attach the bright colours to a rope. attach the rope to an Apache, so when the spammers see it, the chopper can get missile lock-on they can blow them to smitherines :D

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 10:00 PM
ooooooooooooooooo colours pretty colours follow the colours

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 10:01 PM
*moves pretty colourful sign to a very high cliff edge*

unregistered user
September 9th, 2005, 10:13 PM
follows the prettie colours to the end of the cliff

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
erm..... piece of advice platinum, dont use other people's accounts. you will get your IP traced and all those accounts banned, along with the one that isnt yours, which isnt fair on the person that would get banned for no reason.

so stop being a self-centered prick and act your age for once in your life.

Alli
September 9th, 2005, 10:37 PM
STOP SPAMMING

*ahem* Don't make me say it again...

Xinithian
September 9th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Time for the mods to bring out the banhammer.

Daniel
September 9th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Time for the mods to bring out the banhammer.

i'll second that

Lion King Stu
September 9th, 2005, 10:44 PM

Alli
September 9th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Time to stop talking about spam and posting huge stupid pictures. This thread isn't about spam or made for spam.

Sombolia
September 10th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
At one time I thought it said she was 12. Now seriously, how old are you?

well, maybe.

i dunno why i thought she was 14, but now that i think about it, it's probabally less than that

:lol: Good one. Let's hope the bright colours catch the spammers attention. :p

hmmmm

i think a better approach is to attach the bright colours to a rope. attach the rope to an Apache, so when the spammers see it, the chopper can get missile lock-on they can blow them to smitherines :D

*moves pretty colourful sign to a very high cliff edge*

You DO realize that that's spam too? Seriously.. why don't we be REALLY mature, and, y'know, report them, and then just ignore them?

Amaryllis
September 10th, 2005, 06:54 AM
guys STOP IT!!! we dont want to see this thread closed /AGAIN/ and if it keeps on going like this i will make sure a Moderator sees this.

Anyways to get back again:
my love life has bin going better lately. My mate was usually not on for days wich i was pretty annoyed with, because he easily could. And i got stuck with that for a long time, so i talked to him, and he understanded me, said i was right. And its not like i /want/ him to be online all the time, because he is busy, but it got quite outta hand. But now he is more online and i am really happy with it =)

Sharifu: i'd love to see and hear more stories from you and STM, in my opinion, you two are the "lea couple" ;)

Amaryllis
September 10th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Guntur... please delete that post. I know im a bit rude but its absolutely not helping...

instead, try to get to talk about YOUR lovelife ;)

unregistered user
September 10th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
haha
okay my love life..
i meet her about 2 years ago haha i was shy to girls.. and i never talk to her really ;), me really have a weird dream about her.. we both live together,
haha to bad i was to late when someone taken her out.. and. haha..
yeah..
Till now.. there's another girl attract me. ;)
you know :rawr: haha.. i think y'all know who she is ;)
mmrawrr :p
yeah ;) i starting to hate but love my self at the same time

Sharifu
September 10th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
Sharifu: i'd love to see and hear more stories from you and STM, in my opinion, you two are the "lea couple" ;)

Hehe... Well hopefully I'll be able to pick up our photos later today that we took when we were at Disneyland. But till then I guess I don't really have any new stories to talk about. (Or at least I can't think of any right now, I'm so hungry I feel like I'm going to pass out, but don't worry, I'm going to eat soon.) :p

lion_roog
September 10th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Alli, I'm glad that both you and Chris are in agreement about just being friends and all. It's good to be friends first and then take things to the next level (boyfriend/girlfriend) when you both feel right about it. But you should date before you get married, and I would suggest living together before you get married. Because it would suck to get married and then find out that you can't live with each other.

Audra, are you actually going to develop some pics this time?!...about time...it's been a few months...:p :D

Alli
September 10th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Lol, woah. Marriage is way off, lol. I don't even want to think about that right now. But i'm so happy, i might be able to sneak to homecoming coming game :D:D My friend from church's sister is somewhat rebellious and she wants to go to the game and we usually can't go cause it generates too much school spirit but i'm gonna say i'm spending the night with those two and we're gonna go to the game. Yay :P But anyways, yes, marriage. Not yet xD

unregistered user
September 10th, 2005, 09:36 PM
shenzi loves sora and YOU CAN'T ARGUE

Xinithian
September 10th, 2005, 10:28 PM
My friend from church's sister is somewhat rebellious and she wants to go to the game and we usually can't go cause it generates too much school spirit but i'm gonna say i'm spending the night with those two and we're gonna go to the game. Too much school spirit? Why is that a bad thing?

Sharifu
September 11th, 2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Audra, are you actually going to develop some pics this time?!...about time...it's been a few months...:p :D

:lol: Well that's because I needed to use up the film, which I did while STM was here. And I didn't go up to Oregon to my mom's place until a week after STM left. (And my mom wanted to develop the pics here in Oregon) And we still haven't gotten the pictures yet. XD The photos should of been ready yesterday, but my mom didn't feel good enough to get them yesterday or today. I guess I have to wait another day... (I asked her we can get them tomorrow and she said yes)

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Sori
shenzi loves sora and YOU CAN'T ARGUE

Platinum, just by spamming someone's account won't make people notuce you. They'll just realize how much of an immature person you are. I feel sorry for Shenzi, she probably hates you now, (Nice going, idiot) and refuses to speak to you. I mean, I would too. Don't spam fourms that you don't even like the topic of. Why bother spamming boards that you don't like because of it's interest in the first place? Did you ever think of that, "O' Mature one"? Now, get out of Lea. This is hard enough as it is with someone hacking someone's account, and they keep using it, and so we can't ban them because it's not the original user. Seriously, just leave. Spamming just shows you're a cruel, immature idiot. Just leave. You're not wanted here.

*cough*
Er.....going back on topic wouldn't kill us, eh? :hehe:

EDIT:
Yes, I'd like to know more about the 'lea couple' too. :p

Sombolia
September 11th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Platinum, just by spamming someone's account won't make people notuce you. They'll just realize how much of an immature person you are. I feel sorry for Shenzi, she probably hates you now, (Nice going, idiot) and refuses to speak to you. I mean, I would too. Don't spam fourms that you don't even like the topic of. Why bother spamming boards that you don't like because of it's interest in the first place? Did you ever think of that, "O' Mature one"? Now, get out of Lea. This is hard enough as it is with someone hacking someone's account, and they keep using it, and so we can't ban them because it's not the original user. Seriously, just leave. Spamming just shows you're a cruel, immature idiot. Just leave. You're not wanted here.

*cough*
Er.....going back on topic wouldn't kill us, eh? :hehe:

You DO realize that that's spam too? Seriously.. why don't we be REALLY mature, and, y'know, report them, and then just ignore them?

And again, I am diregarded.

The "Report Post" function loves you, and it cries when you ignore it.

Can't wait to see those pics, Sharifu ;)

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
SHENZI LOVES SORA AND SORA LOVES STENZI AND THATS THAT

Lion King Stu
September 11th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Mwuahaaa you have so been reported :evilgrin:

Anyway I got nothing relevant to post here so I will leave.

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 02:19 PM
shenzi loves sora muhahahahaa

King Simba
September 11th, 2005, 02:41 PM
What's all this "Shenzi loves Sora" crap?
If you don't have anything useful to say that contributes to this topic, don't say anything at all. :evilgrin:

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 02:43 PM
it is use full and it is not crap shenzi love sora dont you shenzi