PDA

View Full Version : Love Life

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Stormfury
November 11th, 2006, 05:18 AM
o.O Debonnaire ...

Amaryllis
November 11th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Ahh i get alot of those mails, but then in dutch. It's very sweet indeed Sharifu, thanks for sharing ^_^ *saves me some translation work* =P

Ravincal
November 11th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Aye! There are plenty of us boys out there! ;]

Dyani
November 11th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I'm very happy with my relationship. Me and Adam have been going out for five weeks now, and I know that doesn't sound a long time but in terms of hours we've spent together, its a long time. I basically live in his room, at least I've spent more time with him in his room than in my own, (remember I'm at uni).

Sometimes we've spent whole weekends togther, every single hour in each others company. Its been wonderful. We are both so like each other its scary but we reassure each other.

Five week doens't sound like a lot compared to those of you with a year or two behind your backs, but its longer than I've ever managed before in a relationship, and I most definatly didn't spend as much time with them.

Hes very understanding and so caring. I can't believe he likes me so much; I've often said *why me? Why do you soend so much time with me, when theres soo many more girls out there, all better than me?* :lol: He replys that hes got me, and he loves me.. no one else.

Some of you may remember about a thing I had a while ago with my best friend telling me he is gay, and that my responce to that was damaging to both him and me, because I loved him and didn'tknow how to let go. Adam understands my predicament and so far has been basically giving me therapy for a lot of my problems. We both tried to organise something last night with Graeme (best friend) as in, getting me and him to meet up and do a lot of talking. However, Adam's very good at revealing problems in people. He revealed that Graeme is just as messed up as I am. He looks at the world through rose-tinted glasses, filtering out what he doesn't want to see. Thats why he never saw how much I liked him through five years at secondary school; he didn't want to see it, thus he completely missed it.

Its going to take time to get through this.. but with Adam by my side, I'll be prepared to do anything.

BTW - I KNOW that my love for Graeme is OBSESSIVE. All the characteristics of what I do and what I feel around him, is obsessive. But like Slughorn from *Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince* says ~ Those of you who have lived as long as I have, will not doubt the power of obsessive love~

Damn he was right.

~ Amy
xXxXxXx

Tiikeri
November 11th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
+If you were thinking about someone while reading this,

you're definitely in Love.
Yay! >P

Guntur
November 11th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Well my lovelife is quite unbalance, except for one little relationship with my distance cousin, all things are going okay except..... she's in London resume her studies. Well, pretty sad situation for me :(.

Shadow
November 12th, 2006, 01:27 AM
mmmm...relationship is a problem...no wait that came out wrong xP for some...

il tell you abut an experinse i hade...

some guys from my old class " one of them being a friend of mine (cerently not close but still)

the other one is just one plain asshole /joker as i like to call em...

anyhow i met them while walking home just bin at a hang out place called " the basment" anyhow i meet these guys Dan and Lerhman "dan is my friend"

well anyhow they hadent heard from me for a while so they asked how things where going with Kanu (at this time wev broke up but clearly still are best friends and i wouldent want it any other way)

i told them i broke up with her but shes still my best friend...they give this shocking/grining look and says

"what?! why?"

i answer

"none of your damn bussnies...."

(belive me i know lerhman dont give him any detales our he will....well you know how assholes work..)

anyhow they both start laughing like hell and "taunt" me going like

Lerhman:"holy **** i never thought you would breakup with someone hahah"

Dan: yeah! i mean come on! you...

abut now am angrly crossing my arms and tilts my head slightly to the side looking at Dan....

i know Dan...hes the one taging along with the group...i know he can be quite anoyying but he dont mean to hurt....and hes quite the serius person when you talk to him alone...

anyhow Dans reaction shocked me...and made me really angry...i knew Lerhman would start taunting laughing and asking...but to Dan to tag along with it...made me really pissed...

anyhow they conitned to ask and taunt me abut how amazed they was that i broke up with someone...like i was some despretly lonley guy who couldent (do better) and would cling to the first best thing i got this in general they dont know kanu at all...

here Dan is laughing and joking along....a guy who litherly spends god knows how maney hours at day playing wow...he ditches parties we invate him to and ditches us becuse he reglary do "raids with his guild"

(no ditching wow btw)

anyhow the probebly most anti-sochal of my friends is laughing in my face and taunting me.....i mean come on if he would ever get a girl friend it must be someone with the same amount of wow playing and anti-sochal as him....and what would they do?...playing wow....

and Lerhman has a gf but its a typical " Lerhmans bad *** teasaing and buling attitude " so its never going to last....and not only that...he litherly " ditches" his own girl friend infrot of me and Dan and just laughs abut it....in other words nothing serius...

now with this backround there in no real position to taunt and point fingers at me are they?....well anyhow

they kept going on and on and i only got mader and mader i did aruge with em but that only urged them on....so i said

"what the hell is the mater with you two do you think am some missrebul lonly guy who clings on to the first best girl il come across?"

(now that was handing it to them on silver plate..)

predicebluy they laughed at me and noded and said yes.....this was the last straw for me i just turned around and walked away....

am still pissed as hell at Dan and Lerhman iv always hated so its nothing new...but dang i never thought Dan would go so far.....

"huggels Kanu tight" weeeeeeeeee :cheese:

anyhow...anyone else got any serius abut talking with your friends abut break up and they taunt you for it?.....

Daniel
November 12th, 2006, 01:48 AM
what the hell have i done to you shads? :(

:p

but my love life

erm...

*throws a pie* :D

Sharifu
November 12th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Shadow. You're right, your friends should be behind you and understand you. They sound really immature.

Shadow
November 12th, 2006, 01:07 PM
chrsit they are...atleast Dan...i mean come on...meh i dont really "take it on me" but frankly right now hes on my " *** hole" list >.>

Neola
November 12th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Just don't listen to those immature little kids, shadow, it's definately not worth the time ;)

la_reina
November 12th, 2006, 09:14 PM
@ Shadow: Hmm...seems like Lerham's been hanging around Dan too much...sounds like he's been influenced. Even I'm shocked at that because from the way you described him, Dan sounds like a really good friend and all of a sudden he just comes out of nowhere with that kind of attitude. Really, wasn't right for them to laugh at you, at all, even that Lerham guy that you strongly dislike.

You should prolly just take Dan aside one day and ask him about his abnormal behavior. Hopefully you'll get a reasonable explanation. I just hope things work out for you.

@ Daniel: What flavor pie is that? :D
Well, like I told you...best things come to those who wait. I have told you that, haven't I? :p

Shadow
November 12th, 2006, 10:57 PM
hehe thanks all but dont worrie this happen long ago i just tried to start a ...."lets talk abut friend who ditches ya abut relations" lol didnt work that good xP

Amaryllis
November 13th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Well, let's just face it, it c?n be hard to remain friends with an old flame, take me and JM for example >.> We're argueing even more and more lately.

Daniel
November 13th, 2006, 09:03 PM
yeah, it is hard to return to being friends after you've had something like that

Shadow
November 13th, 2006, 10:43 PM
you are?...ahww man...i hoped you two would be good friends...

"snuggels kanu and is hyper happy that where still best friends " x3

Sharifu
November 24th, 2006, 05:43 AM
I was listening to this dance song called "Kiss The Sky" by Danielle Bollinger, and it made me think of my relationship... It made me think of Azerane's relationship too...

Emotion holds me captive
and it keeps me from the truth
No I don't know how I got here
but I know I'm missing you

And I know the day is coming
when I'll be back inside your arms
but as much as I believe it
that day seems so far

so I kiss the sky tonight
and pretend I'm by your side
and in the dark I'll feel the light
I'll be loved, I'll be loved, I'll be loved, I kiss the sky

Everytime the wind blows
I hear it call your name
and even in the darkness
I can see your face.
Every second brings my freedom
much closer into view.
So the ocean will not hold me and I'll be one with you.

So I kiss the sky tonight
and pretend I'm by your side
and in the dark I'll feel the light
I'll be loved, I'll be loved, I'll be loved

I kiss the sky

lion_roog
November 24th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
yeah, it is hard to return to being friends after you've had something like that

True...But me and the girl I used to love are good friends now...I'll even make jokes about it sometimes...:D...But it might have helped that we didn't even speak to each other for a good two or so months before we decided to be friends again...:D

Xinithian
November 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Shadow, the most probable reason why Dan teased you as well is because he was trying to direct the relationship questioning away from himself. He probably is having difficulties with relationships himself, and he knows that they are his weakness. He discovered that your weakness are your relationships, and therefore feels dominant and superior to you. If he teases you about relationships the next time you two talk, you should ask him about his relationships, and that will bring him to equal levels with you.

Azerane
November 25th, 2006, 03:42 AM
I was listening to this dance song called "Kiss The Sky" by Danielle Bollinger, and it made me think of my relationship... It made me think of Azerane's relationship too...

Awww... that's such a sweet song, and sweet that you would think of Kintaru and I as well. It's been so hard being apart from him, but there's really not long now till I'll see him again, there's only 4 days until I leave, and I'm beginning to think I won't have time to organise all my stuff, hehe. It should be good though, I can't wait to see him again.

Sharifu
November 25th, 2006, 09:42 AM
Yeah I know what you mean... Only about two weeks till Petteri will be here again... And I can't wait! I need to call my job tomorrow and put in my two week notice. I'm kind of nervous about it, since I'm quiting during the Christmas season, but I don't care. I'm not going to work while Petteri is here... I want to spend all the time I can with him because a month will go by fast...

And I'm really happy you'll be leaving to Florida soon Bec. ^^

Azerane
November 25th, 2006, 12:41 PM
That'll be nice that you'll get to spend a lot of time while Petteri's with you, instead of having to go to work.

I'm really happy about it too, I've missed Pat so much and it's been so hard, for both of us as I'm sure it was/is for you and Petteri but it'll be so good being together again. And we can just do nothing all day, hehe, go to disneyworld and some other places :p It's going to be exciting going over there, as long as his family likes me, hehe.

Tiikeri
November 25th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Now then! Here's pics of me and Tara (KS) ^^

1 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/dannyp1987/DSC00341.jpg)
2 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/dannyp1987/DSC00340.jpg)
3 (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/dannyp1987/DSC00342.jpg)

I don't like my expression on the last one but oh well.

Noodle
November 25th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Those are sweet pictures Tiikeri. I <3 the second one.

Btw on the second pic what is round Tara's neck ?

Tiikeri
November 25th, 2006, 10:54 PM
You mean the 3rd one? It's a collar, my old collar to be exact....I'm her pet y'see ;)

King Simba
November 25th, 2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Noodle
Btw on the second pic what is round Tara's neck ?
Um, it's a pretty little black fella called Tara's collar, ey? ;)

And another one to add to what Dani's already posted, here's (http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6650/danimeah8.jpg) one that I taken with my camera whilst we were in the Shisha bar. I look like crap but oh well. xP

Thanks for the great day Dani, I can't wait to be with you again. :love:

Sharifu
November 26th, 2006, 01:02 AM
Cute pics you guys.

Noodle
November 26th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
Um, it's a pretty little black fella called Tara's collar, ey? ;)

Ohh, ok. *wants Tara's collar*

Also the other pic you posted KS is very cute. :D

Originally posted by Tiikeri
You mean the 3rd one? It's a collar, my old collar to be exact....I'm her pet y'see ;)

Yeah I meant the third one. I'm retarded. XD Oooh kinky.

Ravincal
December 1st, 2006, 02:03 PM
Awww that's soooo cute! XD

Sadiki
May 24th, 2007, 03:13 AM
well I didn't want to make a new thread so I announce it here.

So tomorrow 25th I'll be heading to US again to see Sharifu and spend my whole summer with her *weeeeee* :love:

so I most likely wont be on Lea that much durning summer, but I'll still drop by at the times.

I really can't wait to get to spend time with my love again... the feeling after being apart for long time just cannot be discribed...

Azerane
May 24th, 2007, 08:31 AM
That's really good that you get to be there your whole summer STM, I really hope you have safe flights, and I hope you both have a great time, though I'm sure you will.
When was it that you were together last exactly? It was early this year wasn't it?

STL: I'm sure once you meet up with him again you'll both be a bit less shy, but that's really cool to hear that you'll be able to spend a few days together. Hope all goes well.

And on the happy romantic note, Kintaru gets here in just under 7 days!! :D *is excited*

Dyani
May 24th, 2007, 08:54 AM
Darnit! All the love is making me squishy! :love:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months! I can't believe how long its lasted! :D
However, Uni ends soon. I have only three days left of him before he goes back home to Kent and its four months apart! We should be seeing each other a few times over the summer, but it may be more difficult for him than me.

So I'm emo for the summer :lol: yeah right ;)

Amaryllis
May 24th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Ahww all you lovebirds congratulations!! It's nice to see that all your relationships go so well! :hugs:

Sharifu
May 24th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Aww Petteri I am so excited to be with you again... And I can't wait to be able to give you that first big hug when I pick you up at the airport... ^^

I'm happy for everyone who has posted recently about their relationships, but especially for Bec, because I understand how she feels since we're in similar situations. ;) :hugs:

Oh and Dyani, four months apart will be hard, but you two will make it if you love each other enough. Believe me, after what Petteri and I go through, and well Bec and Pat too...

Tiikeri
May 24th, 2007, 11:28 AM
All the talk about love is making me cheese :P

Me and my mate broke up a week or so back, but it was a mutual feeling and to be honest we're closer now than we were when we were together =]

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time STM + Fu ^^

King Simba
May 24th, 2007, 05:57 PM
You're very lucky that you're able to spend time with Audra again STM ^^

I wish I were as lucky in online relationships like you two are, mine always seem to fall apart like after 2 months. :p

Well seeing as everyone's going on about their love lives, I might as well too. I'm now single, and have been since mid December. But tbh, I feel closer to my ex as a friend than I did as his gf. Breaking up isn't always a bad thing, especially if you can stay good friends and stay in contact. Sure, it does hurt when/if it does happen and it can be the worst feeling in the world but you'll find that if you can at least stay friends, then it can work wonders as a friendship. ;)

This Land
May 24th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I wish all the best for you petteri & Audra, Bec & Pat , STL & Mate, Dyani & Bf.

Hope all you guys meet up well and everything goes well ^^. Hope things work out Dyani ^^.

Its great to hear all you guys are gonna see each other and spend some/all summer with one another ^^ *hugs*

I just cant wait to see Anna (kanu). Our first time seeing each other. XD. i just cannot restrain my exitement XD.

*hugs for ks and azzy for the amazing piccies they drew ^^*

Sharifu
May 24th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by This land
I wish all the best for you petteri & Audra, Bec & Pat , STM & Mate, Dyani & Bf.

Umm... You mentioned Petteri and me, and then STM and Mate? XD I am confused... Petteri is STM. :lol: But I think you just made a little mistake there, hehe. :p

I do hope you and Anna enjoy your time together and that everything works out like you hoped. :)

This Land
May 24th, 2007, 09:27 PM
woops, I meant STL XD

*changed*

hehe TYPO :D

hehe and thanks Audra ^^ :hugs:

Sharifu
May 25th, 2007, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Azerane
When was it that you were together last exactly? It was early this year wasn't it?

Oh I forgot to answer this last time, but yeah, the last time we were together was January 11th I believe... That was the day he flew back home.

Alli
June 4th, 2007, 08:14 PM
Well well, seems my thread never really did die =]

I can't even remember the last time I came on Lea, sadly. For any of you who still remember me, here's a friendly hello to you. I'm sorry I drifted so bad, and I really can't tell you if I will come on again or not. I start work as a lifeguard on Friday so I might possibly be busier than I have been in a very long time. Good to see you all and here's a post of my love life as a tribute to my long lived thread and simply just to keep on subject.
---------
I know it is absolutely clich? to say, but these last four days were quite possibly the best four days of my entire life. I have been wishy washy about several boys lately, none really seeming to live up to what I would prefer in a boyfriend. Though, on Thursday some friends came down to stay with us and brought some friends with them. One was Preston. At first I really didn't think anything of him really because I hardly knew him. But as the night went on and all of us went out to dinner, I began to realize that he has one of the best hearts I could ever find in a boy.
Throughout the next four days, various times made us grow closer and closer together as friends and as more than that. Asking me if I wanted his jacket if I was cold. If I wanted to walk around with him despite the fact that he was already hanging out with friends, and left them to hang out with me. Sitting by me on purpose everywhere we could be and not being afraid to look me in the eye and just give me a smile, like saying "hi. I'm so glad we've met."
There are many other things to name but I would prefer not to make a novel out of this post.
In our very last moments together before he had to leave to go home, he thoughtfully waited till everybody had wandered off that was with us and it was just me and him, so we could say our quiet goodbyes and so he could give me one of the most amazing hugs I think I?ll ever get. It wasn't a half armed hug, or a limp, quick and than leave hug. It was like he really meant it.
I find it hard to say that he lives in a town four hours away and if I am extremely lucky i will get to see him maybe two times this summer, but i look forward to those possible moments more than anything. You should have seen his eyes shine when i told him those words, and my smile creep up as he said he couldn't wait to see me again more than anything.

The weirdest feeling I have ever felt is the feeling of utterly complete happiness, but the great amount of despair knowing that he's gone. I'm thankful to start work soon to keep my mind preoccupied for the time being.
--------
Well, sorry i have such a terrible habit of writing extremely long posts. I hope you all the best and I hope lea never dies down like i did.

Love,
Alli

Daniel
June 4th, 2007, 08:21 PM
ALLI!

you must come back, I miss my official stumper! :(

But glad to here that things are going OK for you. You must come on MSN once in a while, i miss talking to you too! We just got talking to you when you disappeared!

*hugs*

This Land
June 9th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Well the Day Is here :D

In 45 mins, ill be setting off on the coach to the airport (yes its well early, but its the only available one XD). then i have a nice 3 hours to check in and stuff, then im off to Sweden :D.

I have been waiting for ages to see Anna. i just cant wait to see her and give her a big hug for real ^^.

so ill see you guys some time later on if we have time to go on the computer XD.

:hugs:

Safila
June 10th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Have a great time Tilly, remember to send a postcard..Hugs

imported_kiara
June 10th, 2007, 02:20 PM
TL and Kanu, come visit Stockholm sometime, okay? :D I mean, when you're in sweden, you must see the capital ^^ (and then i can see you guys too for once XD)

Guntur
December 6th, 2007, 05:18 PM
I love Necr..... nahh just skip to the topic <3
I gotta play my 'love' song ;) (Peaceful Kinoko World, Kasidah Cinta, Corner of the Earth)

From my last post which is pretty short and really confused post, I will start a new proper and detailed love life :)

In my whole life, I don't know what love is. I don't give a d*mn about love and what love is about. It all started during end of the year of 2002, suddenly I dream about something peaceful and lighten my heart, my old home. I don't know why am I in a state of peace and lonely at the same time but I know something is going on in the future.

Things are all easy and cool early of 2003 but something shocked me and it's feel like someone shooting an arrow directly through my heart. It was her, I don't know why this thing happened to me but all I know is I'm in love <3 :love:. She was perfect, she got the look, the way she walk, the way she talk, and her cool personality. From a loud notorious naughty prank who love to skip classes boy she turn me into one quiet, peaceful and a shy boy. I mean she's really melt my heart, she's not hot or what but I guess we were meant to be together when I have an eye-contact with her. But I was shy when I want to express my feeling to her because, you know we never talk with each other. But during early of 2004 I heard some news that she'll be leaving the school and transfer to boarding school. That news really hit me and I started too search someone else to replace her. But things will never be the same without her in my life.
Life in 2004 really sh*t me up because after she's gone and leave me stranded and lonely state, Gastric pain take over my feeling for 2 month.

I thought 2005 gonna be the same like 2004. Well people said every new years is a different year = ) 2005, nothing really happened to me much, except for exam and some unforgettable holiday. But my love life were quite different on that year. Because I met her online and she is generous, good hearted, open minded, ready to face anything and a whole new package of love. She thought me everything about love, fighting during in love, forgiving during in love and ups and downs of love. Well I'm not afraid to tell someone that I like 'em but she willingly accept me. Things we're normal but one night during march 2005 we have a long chat and I guess that's where the relationship start to bloom. We talk about anything and everything including love and personal lives. Things were wonderfull and she's were there to ease my pain and bring a smile upon my face. I know things are difficult because it's an online internet and we didn't meet face too face which is... make me sad. But we keep it cool and promised that we will meet someday.

After I had a good life in 2005 here's some intresting story last year or (2006)

During Boot Camp!
After a week at the camp, I felt something weird going on around the camp. I feel like someone from the past show up infront of me. I knew this person before but looks like she never meet me before. All of my confidence and courage I manage to talk to her who she was, after all the talking and chatting suddenly I got one weird but suprising news: she's someone I knew from the past, My first crush. But too make things weird the girl who I spoke to is her identical twin. I always thought one is enough but two is for the win :rawr:. Well I never revealed my feeling toward her because she's completely different from her counterpart, and quite headstrong and a very strong will girl I ever knew. But things won't work out because of, my promised too my closed online lover and limitation of interaction with her. After me and her left the book camp we never speak to each other because after a month I left the boot camp she has change her number.

Second part of 2006:
I met her during my cousin's party on december 2005. I start to approach to her and tell who she is. = ) She's one of my cousin's cousin. Wow.. distance family eyyy???? We didn't chat much on that day because she's leaving early.

I met her again during the opening of my auntie's restaurant. And WOW... she's beautiful, she got the look, she has a nice personality, she's rich but she didn't use her status as a rich girl (means she's has that low profile thingy) and she's perfect for me (well that's what I thought during that day). We keep some platonic with each other but my heart slowly attach to her. Once she said no to me but I just keep trying to impressed infront of her = ). Well things never work out because she already have someone she loved and I'm happy for that = ). We still keep that platonic love with each other.

After she choose the man she loved I don't have anyone right now because I know someone that I used to love will come back to me and me and her will be together for eternity, because lately I keep dreaming about an anonymous girl watching me from afar and I know who she is and this time I hope she knows she's the right one for me :love:

imported_kiara
December 6th, 2007, 05:33 PM
omg love :gasp: I totally forgot about this thread :lol: I have no comment here more :p

Amaryllis
December 6th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Love <3 Actually since today I'm officially together with someone. I recently broke up with someone else (about 2 weeks ago) and I found out he has been the biggest jerk I've EVER dated so far. And this new guy (Joey) is amazing, yesterday we shared our first kiss and today we're officially together.

Wow. <33457

Guntur
December 6th, 2007, 06:50 PM
^ Look like you easily fallin in love Amy :) good to hear that you have found a new and a better guy.

By reading Audra's post, I think friends can turn into lovers ;). by reading the whole thread I find that Audra's story are the most romantic stories ever made in this thread = ) :love:

Tiikeri
December 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Hmm, there's a guy who really likes me and I really like him. Who knows where it'll lead... ^^

*will keep you updated*

Sharifu
December 7th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Fendi
By reading Audra's post, I think friends can turn into lovers ;). by reading the whole thread I find that Audra's story are the most romantic stories ever made in this thread = ) :love:

Awwwwww... So many Lea members seem to say things like that about us. :p

I still love him more then ever, and he will be here in four days!!! :wow: :love:

nathalie
December 7th, 2007, 05:27 AM
I met someone beginning of August (this year).

Met loads of people during those 8 months I was single...

We got along great through msn, then through phone many times a day (since he could call for free for 2 hours each day, so why not use that? hehe), and at the end of August I kind of needed a place to stay/or a ride back home that same evening, after I went to a festival to see my favorite Belgian band ^^

He's a cab driver, so I asked him before the festival how much a cab would cost me to get me home, I didn't mean it, ment it as funny.

And he's like: well, too much, but tell you what, I'll ask the car and I'll pick you up, and you can stay at my house if you want.

I'm a *huge* risc taker like that, and I accepted.
(he did saw me on webcam, but that isn't quite the same as in real life)

He picked me up, was so weird, sitting in the car for over an hour, not really knowing what to say, while on the phone, we both couldn't shut up :lol:

Got at his place around 0.30 am, and all we did all night long was watch movies ...
He fell asleep somewhere at 6 am, and I was so scared to fall asleep, haha, 'cause being at a guy's house I'd never seen before, but then I just fell down about 7 am, I couldn't take it anymore, my eyes just closed, lol.

And nothing happened ^^ haha

And usually, when a guy saw me, they'd run off, but this one ... he kept "bugging" me "wanna come back again?"
Didn't want to at first, but he just kept asking throughout the week (I should have known, haha :p ), but in the end, that night we had so much fun talking and watching TV and all ...
And I'm really not someone, who will just go to make the person stop bugging me, I went 'cause I liked him, had fun, so why not? *blush*

And I thought it'd be nice again, to do something with someone, see a movie, go for a drink, stuff like that.

So I went back the next weekend.

And I already kind of new he might liked me a little too much.
But I always thought: lol, nah ... that ain't possible (haha).

So when he told me the last day of that weekend he felted something for me, didn't really came as a shok to me, hehe.
*kissed me* hehe

I really liked him though, just wasn't sure it was in the same way he liked me.
So I had loads to think about what I wanted.

Talked about it a lot during the weekdays when I was back home, and then the next weekend, I had a boyfriend again :D *September 9th*.

Since the very first weekend we spend together, there hasn't been a weekend I haven't spend with him. And after a month, I was already more at his place then at my parents.

I feel SO much better then I ever did with my ex those 5,5 years.

My parents thought I was joking when I told them I met someone, and I'd like to see him again someday.
(they thought I was joking I wanted to see him again, not that I met someone, hehe)
'Cause he lives 150 km away, which, considering the relationships on Lea, is totally nothing in distance, haha :p
But still, it's totally on the other side of Belgium.

So when I did tell them a few days later: oh yeah, I'm going to visit him that day.

My parents went like: What ?? o_O

And my dad gives me this lecture of God knows what, it didn't make any sense, he didn't even knew what to say.
He comes up into my room, father-daughter chat... And all he said was: you're almost 24, be carefull.
Nice chat that was, haha.

And I was like: yeah, I am almost 24 (was a month before my birthday) and I had already spend 2 weekends with them, but they didn't know, *oops* hehe.
I totally stood up to my dad, lolz, big discussion though :s
But I'm glad I did that.

My parents and him get a long great, much better then with my ex too.

He has 2 little boys, 6 and 7 years old.
I'm actually not good at all with kids >.< ... but the age is quite alright, and I met them too, they're such lovely boys ^^

Oooh, this turned out to be a long post, hehe.

Guntur
December 7th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Awwwwww... So many Lea members seem to say things like that about us. :p

I still love him more then ever, and he will be here in four days!!! :wow: :love:

Well I'm pretty jealous that you get along with STM so long :idiot:, makes me wanna find my dream girl again ;).
I still remember when we chat about that dream Audra, I don't think it's only a dream though, but something more than a dream and it's pretty unusual because I haven't meet her more than a year :confused:

Azerane
December 7th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Aww, congrats Nathalie, that's a sweet story, I'm really glad it's working out for you. Hopefully it can continue to do so =) :hugs:

Shadow
December 8th, 2007, 12:21 AM
yeah Nathalie sure is =D

"sighs" http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/88.gif

well my story ghuess there are none sense am single nad been for quite some time now

its not like am deppresed or anyhting i just get a little sad that i dont have anyone to love cuddle give presents and spoil with love and attention http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/1.jpg

but iv been singel for a real real long time now but i keep my mood up am sure il stumble upon someone some day and hopefully also a tlk franatic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/SmileKiara60.jpg

but i admit it do get lonley sometimes but thats just something ya gota live with http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/hmm.jpg

Guntur
December 8th, 2007, 05:24 AM
^ Relax shadow, ;) our time will come soon. Right now I'm just gotta find her and wait for miracle happen ;)!

nathalie
December 8th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks guys ^^

Never thought a "stranger" would drive more then 2 hours for me, just to come pick me up from someplace and then drive back to his place, haha.

Where was he 6 years ago *sighs* haha

Amaryllis
December 9th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Congrats Nathalie, keep the love goin'! ^^

And my dear dear Shaddie big brother you are, I still can't stop naggin' you and telling you that you will find someone someday, and I'm glad you're believing that yourself.

I understand being alone can be down sometimes, but I always cheer up when I realize that no love means: no money-problems, no jealousy, no suspision, and no commitment ;3

Although, when you finally have someone, you're glad you have them. Just as long as you stick with that special person.. It's all bloody worth it.

Talking about me and Joey, we're doing fine, and even better ^_^ Alot of people we're against it because I just got single and he's got one hell of a past behind him, but we're convinced we can try to make this work. It's not like we're planning to live together yet so we're just trying our best and enjoying eachother, and that's what everyone should do.

Sharifu
December 10th, 2007, 04:52 AM
Congrats Nathalie and Amy. :) It was nice reading your story Nathalie, and it's good you have a boyfriend again, and even better that he makes you feel better then you ever did with Bart.

As for my love life... Petteri will be here tomorrow night! I am sooooo excited, I kept thinking today at work how tomorrow night we will be together again. :love:

Sadiki
December 10th, 2007, 06:05 AM
yeah, congratulations Nathalie and Amy.

I personally am getting ready to go to the airport... my flight doesn't leave in another 5 hours but I need to be there a bit early and I also still have a few place to go to... So I guess next time I'll be posting I'll be in US again.. or at least on my way there.

Guntur
December 10th, 2007, 06:51 AM
STM and Audra, Have a good time = ) I'm sure it's gonna be a lovely december :) :love:

KanuTGL
December 10th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Aww, makes me happy to hear, Nathalie and Amy ^^

And STM and Audra... You're making me so jealous now :p Here I am, further away than ever from TL, and it's still too long until January the 15th... *sigh* xP

Hope you two will be having a wonderful time, though. I wish you all the best ^^

Koudoawaia
December 10th, 2007, 06:36 PM
My Vortex and I met at a furmeet in Northern Kentucky by chance when a mutual friend of ours got him out of his apartment to come after telling him about the meet only two hours before it happened. So if not for that we never would have met each other =l. Anyway, our friend introduced us and Vortex saw my sketchbook and liked what he saw and asked if he could see more and I shyly agreed and we sat on a nearby bench while he looked through it. Later on in the meet we were ecstatic to find out that we lived only a half hour away from each other and that he worked only five minutes away from where I lived. This was very good news because the only friend I had to hang out with in the area was moving in a couple of days. Two days later, Vortex started picking me up after work everyday and we'd hang out and watch movies. About May 12, 2006 or so we were a couple.

On our one year anniversary, May 12, 2007 he proposed to me and of course I said yes because we got married September 29, 2007 of this year. He was the very first relationship I had that the internet had nothing to do with and he was a 'furry' at that having a dragon persona. I have to admit I really loved having a mate that I could see everyday and could hold and that could hold me. And he is just the most loving sweetest husband. The other night my stomach was feeling terrible and I told him and asked him if he could hold me and he dropped everything and did^^ He makes me feel really loved and special and I wouldn't trade the man for the world. I'm so glad that God brought us together.

imported_kiara
December 10th, 2007, 10:30 PM
ah well .. love life still going ok i guess .. :thinks: Its ONLY 9 days left till im off to US again :woeisme: Another wont survive till then .. *diez* I cant stand reading about everyone elses relationships or hugs at all, it makes me feel sad and all alone, i miss the feeling of hold someone or being held .. but im sure everything will be fine and such once im away :D

*goes pack bags again*

Koudoawaia
December 11th, 2007, 01:25 AM
I know exactly how that is and used to feel the same thing =/ I used to hate going to malls because I'd be jealous of the couples there because the mate I had then was hundreds of miles away. At least you only have the nine day wait though. That's not too much longer.

FCSimba
December 11th, 2007, 01:37 AM
:( I used to know how you feel, Kiara...And Shads too. But don't worry, both of you...the longer you wait, it seems, the more worthwhile the surprise at the end of your wait becomes! Good things come to those who wait, I can guarentee it...Even though the wait may be hard :woeisme: Trust me, I know, it's worth it. Don't give up, and don't settle for second best!

To Nath, I am so glad to hear that you've found someone willing to drive all that way for you. That was very sweet of him and the first night you two seemed to have sounded GREAT! Watching movies and talking until late hours of the night? How fun! :cheese: I am really glad that he seems to be such a great guy and I wish you two the best! By the way, you're only 9 days behind Andrea and my Anniversary! ;)

STM and Sharifu--It's really great that you two get to see each other this December...I bet it makes the Holidays all the more special! :love: Love really is a gift, and it's so sweet that you two are still going strong after such a long, long time. As I've said a thousand times to you (or at least Sharifu) I only hope that Andrea and I can last as long! =) You two really are an adorable couple...

As for me, it's obvious that I am head over heels (or paws) with Andrea :love: And I am so grateful to have her in my life! I hate to gush with all of you that're so alone for the Holidays, but truly, she has given my life meaning. Only problem is, we have to hide it from her parents...If they found out I'd never see her :(

But the point of that last fact is, we're willing to risk it all. I believe that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything--not for wealth, not for parent's want, not for anything. Love is special and comes in many different forms, but no matter the form it is always worth everything. I would give everything for Andrea--all the riches in the world, anything...and there are some sacrifices you have to make for certain kinds of love, and maybe all kinds of really worthwhile love.

For STM and Sharifu, it's sacrificing the chance to have someone closer that they can be with ALL the time. For me, it's keeping mine and Andrea's love a secret.

But anyway...Andrea and I have been together for a year, three months, and a week and I've never been happier! :love:

I hope that anyone who doesn't have someone special in their life, finds one because it really does make everything ten times more worth it!

LOVE IS THE BEST! :hugs:

Forest Freak
December 11th, 2007, 04:01 AM
I took this one girl to my homecoming dance....but it was really awkward and I didn't feel any passion at all so I decided to not ask her out ever again. :cheese:

This Land
December 11th, 2007, 05:14 AM
aww ye know how happy i am for you Nathy, STM and Audra, FC and Iliana :hugs:

I really do hope the best for you all ^^.

Just want to take this time just to Say How much I love and appeciate Kanu ^^.

As some of you may of known, me and Kanu have met up now many of times ( 4 times).

I Love ye Anna So much <3

You have brought so much happiness into my life. you have always been here when i have been feeling upset or down, you have given me the stength to get through tough times, if it wasnt for you, i wouldnt of had the courage or stength to get a new job, which as you know, i am completly loving atm (but love you more ^^).

Kanu has made so much effort to come and see me, i just cannot thank her enough ^^, it means so much so me. she has saved up all her money to see me in January when she comes back from australia and also 3 weeks later she is trying so hard to come and see me in her school holidays. I just cannot thank her enough, and how much i appreciate this.

Because being in my old job, where i used all my holidays (mainly to see Kanu). i couldnt see her anymore until next June so it really put a big gap into when i am able to go and meet her. so it just means so much to me that Kanu is doing as much as she can to come and see me. :hugs: ::emo:

I have already sorted out with my boss about me going to sweden to see her for 3 weeks in june, and thats fine ^^. So i cant wait for that aswell ^^.

So this is just a little Posty just give a special Thankyou to Anna (kanu). You Mean so much to me. I just just really appreciate How much You have done for me........me loves you <3 :love:

Sharifu
December 12th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by KanuTGL
And STM and Audra... You're making me so jealous now :p Here I am, further away than ever from TL, and it's still too long until January the 15th... *sigh* xP

Oh are you in Australia now? (That is where you are right?) Well I hope you have a fun trip and that you can still stay in contact with This Land while you are away. And This Land, that was a sweet post you said about Kanu, that just shows how much you two care about each other and how much you love each other. ^^

Originally posted by kiara
ah well .. love life still going ok i guess .. :thinks: Its ONLY 9 days left till im off to US again :woeisme: Another wont survive till then .. *diez* I cant stand reading about everyone elses relationships or hugs at all, it makes me feel sad and all alone, i miss the feeling of hold someone or being held .. but im sure everything will be fine and such once im away :D

*goes pack bags again*

Ahh, so you are with Shatty? :p I wasn't sure but I thought so because of your banner, plus that you went to meet him... Anyways I know how hard it is to be apart, well you know that heh.

Aww FC... That's sad that you have you hide your relationship... But unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me. :( Do you have to hide it from your mom too? But I totally agree with you that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything. Love is really the best gift of all, and having Petteri here with me is the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for. :love:

It's really wonderful to read all these great love stories. ^^ And I am just sooooo happy with be with Petteri again.

lion_roog
December 12th, 2007, 12:42 AM
Has Petteri arrived yet, or was that yesterday? I'll have to get on MSN and talk to y'all here during winter break...:D

Sharifu
December 12th, 2007, 03:58 AM
Well he landed after midnight, so it was actually today. :D

lion_roog
December 12th, 2007, 04:00 AM
Well he landed after midnight, so it was actually today. :D

He must be tired from all that flying...XD

How long is he staying?

KanuTGL
December 12th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Mwah, Adam, you know what I think about that post :love:

I'm not as good as you guys to put things down into words, and I'll try not to whack more lovey dovey stuff in your faces, but, yeah... I love him, and that is all that needs to be said really.

And yes, Sharifu, I made it to Australia :D A very nice place so far, though I really wouldn't mind being closer to a certain someone...

Sharifu
December 12th, 2007, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
He must be tired from all that flying...XD

How long is he staying?

Yeah he is tired, he is actually sleeping now. He was traveling for practically 24 hours. :gasp: Poor thing... But we're just happy to be together again. ^^ He will be here for about two months and one week. And hopefully I will go back to Finland with him. ^^ I think I will be in Finland for a long time, for five months... But I would be staying until he goes to military service, so that's why I would be staying so long, because I know how hard it will be for us to be apart for so long and not being able talk often...

nathalie
December 12th, 2007, 05:25 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments ^^

Guntur
December 12th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Hope you have a good love life nathalie and all. ;) And Hope it's gonna be an everlasting love :love:

Edit: typo!

imported_kiara
December 12th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Ahh, so you are with Shatty? :p

I dont think so, actually :D

He was traveling for practically 24 hours. :gasp:

Thats why you stay up +24 hours before a flight :D Then you sleep during the whole trip. Last time i went there i got a cold the same night i was going :woeisme: So i was very tired anyway, but when i finally was there the cold was gone again .. and still i managed to make a whole family ill too in more than a week ^^ :lol:

In one week i will now be in Germany, so its getting closer, and all my things are already packed (except the bags im actually bringing to US XD)

Safila
December 12th, 2007, 10:57 AM
And yes, Sharifu, I made it to Australia A very nice place so far, though I really wouldn't mind being closer to a certain someone...

oh Nu, thatst really nice to know, you are only 15 min down the road and we are spending saturday together..we will be together soon..lol

FCSimba
December 13th, 2007, 01:52 AM
[B

Aww FC... That's sad that you have you hide your relationship... But unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me. :( Do you have to hide it from your mom too? But I totally agree with you that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything. Love is really the best gift of all, and having Petteri here with me is the best Christmas gift I could ever ask for. :love:
. [/B]

=) It's no secret there. My whole family knows and loves her and me and thinks nothing of it...so it's okay in the end--at least we don't have to hide when we're at MY house. :cheese: It's so great that you'll be spending so much time with Petteri though! It's probably the greatest Christmas present you'll get, eh? :p

And that's super sweet TL! I know exactly how you feel my friend, love is a wonderful thing! ;) You and Kanu are also priceless together. :love:

Tiikeri
December 13th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by FCSimba
As for me, it's obvious that I am head over heels (or paws) with Andrea :love: And I am so grateful to have her in my life! I hate to gush with all of you that're so alone for the Holidays, but truly, she has given my life meaning. Only problem is, we have to hide it from her parents...If they found out I'd never see her :(

But the point of that last fact is, we're willing to risk it all. I believe that love is the most worthwhile thing this world has to offer and should not be lost for anything--not for wealth, not for parent's want, not for anything. Love is special and comes in many different forms, but no matter the form it is always worth everything. I would give everything for Andrea--all the riches in the world, anything...and there are some sacrifices you have to make for certain kinds of love, and maybe all kinds of really worthwhile love.
I've just read that and it's really sweet of you to say all that about her. However I do think it would be somewhat foolish to risk it. I had the same problem with my parents when I was with Rhys...luckily I was 18 by then so they couldn't stop me seeing him. If you and Andrea really treasure your relationship which I think it's obvious that you do, I would recommend from personal experience that you don't let her parents know/find out. If they ever stopped you two seeing each other you'd regret it so badly and I'd hate to read about how you two could no longer meet up and share that love you two have. I just thought I ought to say that.

On a seperate note, I'm about to spend my 20th christmas without somone....however there does seem to be some light at the end of the tunnel. I've been talking to this guy a lot recently and we're getting kinda close, and he's going to come see me in January ^^ so who know's what'll happen from then on.

Glad to hear STM got there safe Audra :) Wish him Hyv?? Joulua from me :P

King Simba
December 13th, 2007, 11:14 AM
Only problem is, we have to hide it from her parents...If they found out I'd never see her :(
Aww that sucks that you have to hide it from her parents... I hid my love from my parents for a while too. I guess I was too scared that they'd have something against me having those feelings with someone online (even though I see nothing wrong with it) But yeah, after a while, I opened up to them and all was fine. I didn't know you had to do something like that though... but hopefully your love with Andrea is strong enough to withstand all of that. I should think so anyway. You guys have been together for a long time and it's good to know that you're willing to take risks just for her. :) That really shows how much you love her. And you're right about the fact that it's not about what parents want. It's about what you two want as a couple and everyone should be able to appreciate your feelings for eachother and accept them.

But we're just happy to be together again. ^^ He will be here for about two months and one week. And hopefully I will go back to Finland with him. ^^ I think I will be in Finland for a long time, for five months...
I'm glad you both are having a good time so far. And it's good to hear that you're hoping to go back to Finland with him. ^^ That's a long time to spend together, and I'm sure every moment you spend together will be more than worth it. :)

I wish you two the best. :hugs:

Originally posted by shadow

its not like am deppresed or anyhting i just get a little sad that i dont have anyone to love cuddle give presents and spoil with love and attention http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Shadow_89/Smylies/1.jpg
Hey Shadow, don't worry about it. I've been single for a while now too (almost a year in fact) and it does get lonely. I do miss having someone to cuddle up to and stuff, but just look at things at the good side...one day you'll have someone like that. ;) It happened when I least expected it (I didn't expect to fall in love with anyone until I was over 18) :p so I'm sure the same will happen to you.

Originally posted by Tiikeri
I've been talking to this guy a lot recently and we're getting kinda close, and he's going to come see me in January ^^ so who know's what'll happen from then on.
Well I hope things go well and work out like you hoped with this guy when he comes to see you. ^^ If it doesn't for whatever reason though, I'm sure you two will stay good friends (assuming you two are good friends already of course, unless you have only just started talking with him) ;)

Sharifu
December 13th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Thanks everyone. =D

=) It's no secret there. My whole family knows and loves her and me and thinks nothing of it...so it's okay in the end--at least we don't have to hide when we're at MY house. :cheese: It's so great that you'll be spending so much time with Petteri though! It's probably the greatest Christmas present you'll get, eh? :p

Ah, for some reason I thought your family is ok with your relationship. That is good to hear. :)

And yes, having Petteri here is the greatest Christmas gift... But this isn't the only time, he has been here the last two Christmas too. :love: I'm just lucky I guess, hehe.

Shadow
December 13th, 2007, 08:52 PM
heheh ahwww so hes there now x3 soooo cute hehe i remember the last meeting when i was able to spend 3 weeks in america thanks to you guys!

"pounces and huggels Sharifu" thanks so mutch for letting me stay at your place and invading your and stms privacy for 3 weeks! x3 that was just so azsome! Sharifu is just the most kindest and best person in the world!

now sense this is a love thread i gota say " STM loves Sharifu" so it wont be considerd spam xp

Utora
December 16th, 2007, 01:05 AM
It's so funny, to me personally, how many females my age have experienced a kiss, a hug, a touch and even words of love from a male.

I have never kissed, touched, discussed sexual matters or shown and expressed my body to any being in real life. Now online I have yiffed, flirted and played, but that's game play to me and leads to no actuall benefit from either end as I've seen with MANY failed mates.

:hmm:

Now I do have various crushes, desires and lusts for others, always males. I rarely express it and first communicate as comrades before showing the compassion and love lust.

I have been told many times that males do fancy me, but find me unapproachable. Huh?

:uhno:

I don't know if any male or, anyone for that matter views me such like. I understand I'm insane, and the Nazi uniform isn't exactly a silk blue dress and an air kiss. In fact two mates, here, ran away from me directly stating they were afraid.

:lol:

:Ohno:

Oops. I just answer myself.

Simbaspirit
December 16th, 2007, 05:58 AM
well... my love life... this is gonna be fun...

i was dating a guy, and things were so good between the two of us. but problem - my best friend, althoug dating a guy, liked my boyfriend.

so. she was trying to convince me the whole time that he liked her. he didnt, i know this for sure. heck, i was basically one of their family.
but i had/have a bit of a side problem. i used to do inhalants, and i still have an addiction that i do not give into.

anyways.

i was going through a major period of withdrawl, where i couldnt eat sleep or function, not to mention had extreme shaking and paranoia. i decided to keep this from him. and because i was so paranoid, and so deep in a pit, i decided he was better off without me and broke up with him.

oops.

he sounded so hurt. according to his friends, he wasnt expecting iit. an i know he cared for me alot.. i could see it in his eyes. yes, i know it defeats all logic of breaking up with him. but my mind was not in its right state...

he would only smile at me in the halls for a bit, because he said it hurt too much to be friends. everyone said we had such a good chance at getting back together. we were just taking it in our own time.

then came my big mistake.

one day about a week ago, he started talking for the first time. he's a shy guy, and i could tel he was trying as hard as he could... well he was sitting at the bus stop i needed to wait at. there was a large space beside him and he looked at me, expecting me to st next to him. but what did i do?

I looked right past him as if he didn't exsist.

i was so sscared of being rejected, i didnt want o but back into his life. i regret that immensly.

come monday, h's making out with my best friend. my best friend lied to me, and abandoned me to go make out with him. he did it to hurt me, she did it cause she liked him, and cheated on her boyfriend. he talks **** behind my back about me, about how im so weak and pathetic. i know he's still not over us cause of the way he looks at me at times... a look of sadness and pain. not to mention i talk to other people, and i hear things..

but hes in a hole. my friend ditched our friendship so that she could try to get with him. she is convinced he likes her. hes never even said this. but she's talked him into dating... they wil probably start. i know he doesn't care for her, bcaue of the way he talks and looks at her. i dont want her to get hurt. but alas, this is the way it is.

i miss him.

if any of you actually read that, id be amazed. but it felt good to get it out :)

nathalie
December 17th, 2007, 08:30 AM
He doesn't sound all that shy if he makes out with your best friend :/

Sorry to hear about that :(

Those are moments you know who your friends are :E

Simbaspirit
December 18th, 2007, 12:54 AM
haha she made a move on him. she is the complete opposite of shy.. but ah well. what can ya do?:woeisme:

FCSimba
December 18th, 2007, 01:58 AM
Sharifu: Oh wow! That's great that he's been there the past few Christmas's! But, of course, that's still a great Christmas present no matter how many times you've gotten it! =D

Simbaspirit: :( That is really, really sad...

I'm sure you do miss him...but he really shouldn't have made out with your best friend--and your best friend--well, it's safe to say that I hope she's not your best friend anymore. :eww: What a bleeeeep! I would destroy her!:die:

No, you probably shouldn't have broken up with him in the first place...:confused: but I know how you may have been in a different state of mind...However, when everything else seems to be going wrong around you--you ought to (next time at least) bring the things that're going right INTO your heart instead of pushing them away. You know? :alone:

I hope everything works out, you may miss him--but if you really care about him you've gotta go after him and not be afraid of anything. I hope things work out for you. :hugs:

imported_kiara
December 18th, 2007, 11:45 AM
in 24 hours im on my way to NY :D feels very good ^^ Last time at work today too then, i just finished all i have to do as well so feels even better XD

Sharifu
December 18th, 2007, 06:30 PM
So... You have a boyfriend in New York? You told me Shatara isn't your boyfriend yet you are saying in the love life thread how you are going to New York... So if it isn't Shatara, do you have some other boyfriend that lives in New York? :p

Shadow
December 18th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Utora
It's so funny, to me personally, how many females my age have experienced a kiss, a hug, a touch and even words of love from a male.

I have never kissed, touched, discussed sexual matters or shown and expressed my body to any being in real life. Now online I have yiffed, flirted and played, but that's game play to me and leads to no actuall benefit from either end as I've seen with MANY failed mates.

:hmm:

Now I do have various crushes, desires and lusts for others, always males. I rarely express it and first communicate as comrades before showing the compassion and love lust.

I have been told many times that males do fancy me, but find me unapproachable. Huh?

:uhno:

I don't know if any male or, anyone for that matter views me such like. I understand I'm insane, and the Nazi uniform isn't exactly a silk blue dress and an air kiss. In fact two mates, here, ran away from me directly stating they were afraid.

Oops. I just answer myself.

hey utara where preety mutch exacktly the same you and i

whana ""never kissed, touched, discussed sexual matters or shown and expressed my body to any being in real life"" together with me ? :cheese:

Amaryllis
December 18th, 2007, 07:31 PM
hey utara where preety mutch exacktly the same you and i

whana ""never kissed, touched, discussed sexual matters or shown and expressed my body to any being in real life"" together with me ? :cheese:

Dream on big boy :bleen:

So... You have a boyfriend in New York? You told me Shatara isn't your boyfriend yet you are saying in the love life thread how you are going to New York... So if it isn't Shatara, do you have some other boyfriend that lives in New York?

Yes I'm quite curious about that myself, I don't get it Oo

imported_kiara
December 18th, 2007, 08:11 PM
So... You have a boyfriend in New York? You told me Shatara isn't your boyfriend yet you are saying in the love life thread how you are going to New York... So if it isn't Shatara, do you have some other boyfriend that lives in New York? :p

whyz my love life complicated :lol:

no, rly, it is, i dont know much myself about it .. :eww:

but well, yea, im still going to Shat in NY .. i like him and he back and all so that is ok ^^ But that doesnt mean hes a boyfriend, does it .. :confused: He might be, technically, but weve never talked about that literally so i cant say for sure theres something like that going on .. got it? :lol: Maybe i gotta ask him ..

Sharifu
December 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
But that doesnt mean hes a boyfriend, does it .. :confused:

:lol: Well this is the love life thread so that's why I was asking... :p

imported_kiara
December 18th, 2007, 08:29 PM
well it can be love life anyway, cant it :D Im just a coward not daring to actually ask if we like are a couple <.<;;

nathalie
December 19th, 2007, 05:24 AM
And no way he can read your posts here :p

I'd say: talk to him, or be sorry forever ;)

Amaryllis
December 19th, 2007, 10:47 AM
I agree with Nathalie, he's able to read it in here now anyways, why wait? ;3

Guntur
December 19th, 2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?
And no way he can read your posts here :p

I'd say: talk to him, or be sorry forever ;)

DOOO ITTTT
She's right kiara, actually I choose "to be sorry forever" last 4 year and still feel sorry for myself *sigh* :p

Simbaspirit
December 19th, 2007, 03:22 PM
i agree completely with Fendi and the rest of them. It may seem hard or kinda scaryish, but you can do it :cheese:

King Simba
December 19th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Well as the saying goes, if you don't ask you don't get. ;)

If you don't ask him, then how will you ever know? xP

imported_kiara
December 20th, 2007, 01:56 AM
oh my, so many answers ^^;; I do what i can XD i dunno, i know he can read (hiii :lol: ) but doubt he will even visit this thread if lea else XD Just arrived here in US now too, its great and lots of snow :gasp:

FCSimba
December 20th, 2007, 02:10 AM
:thinks: Well, I used to be kinda close with Shatty and I know some other people have gotta' be too...If you won't do it, you could always have someone else talk to him? Or at least inch into the subject and figure SOME things out...:p

imported_kiara
December 20th, 2007, 03:45 AM
XD

it will be ok :p

Guntur
December 20th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Man I should ask my next door neighbor for a date, She's hot :rawr:

nathalie
December 21st, 2007, 05:25 AM
Being hot isn't always everything.

Sometimes, those, are the most annoying ones, hehe.

Simbaspirit
December 21st, 2007, 06:26 AM
yessssssss

funny how that works :S

Guntur
December 21st, 2007, 06:36 AM

That's why I'm still single till now, most of "hot" girls don't have the heat anymore. I'm so choosy about girls.

During lunch time buying KFC's Food I thought I saw "her" eating at her table but it's not "her" :(. Man I miss her like crazy :(.

King Simba
December 21st, 2007, 09:17 AM

That's true, looks aren't always everything. Sometimes, the best looking guys/girls have the worst personalities. You could go out with a guy/girl who has the best personality ever, but isn't exactly a looker. I guess I'm one of these people who consider personalities over looks, but I know loads more people do too.

Of course, if you happen to get someone who's good looking and has a great personality, then I guess you can say that you've got the full package. ;)

imported_kiara
December 21st, 2007, 01:05 PM
most girls that is hot often turns out being b*tches too. We who don't care that much about how we look and are more natural is a bit more easy to go with :D Of course theres exceptions, but in most cases thats how it is XD I kinda always thought you had to look hot to get some guy cause most guys wants "good/hot looking" girls, but i was oh so wrong every time ..

Shadow
December 21st, 2007, 02:47 PM
i wouldent be able to like someone thats only hot 0.o

thats just so shallow to me they gota have a great personalety but best of all happy attitude!

i simply wouldent be able to handel one that thinks that everything sucks bla blad and is almost emo , i dunno if am setting to high standers but mine are.

gota love to party ,"not have to but plus x3"
.MUST have a good look on life.
gota respekt my intrests (you wouldent belive how hard that is to find in this area atleast).

i ghuess thats my standards...and look good! ofcurse being smexy is nice! but akshely not a have to just gota take care of there looks.

but its a hard topic to pin point becouse sexy to one person may not be for the other

Guntur
December 21st, 2007, 03:17 PM

Of course, if you happen to get someone who's good looking and has a great personality, then I guess you can say that you've got the full package. ;)

I knew that kind of girl once, she was sweet and caring and beautiful. But the package was for someone else >.>

i wouldent be able to like someone thats only hot 0.o

thats just so shallow to me they gota have a great personalety but best of all happy attitude!

i simply wouldent be able to handel one that thinks that everything sucks bla blad and is almost emo , i dunno if am setting to high standers but mine are.

gota love to party ,"not have to but plus x3"
.MUST have a good look on life.
gota respekt my intrests (you wouldent belive how hard that is to find in this area atleast).

i ghuess thats my standards...and look good! ofcurse being smexy is nice! but akshely not a have to just gota take care of there looks.

but its a hard topic to pin point becouse sexy to one person may not be for the other

Nice shadow, It's kinda hard to find some like that, but I find it's pretty risky to find a girl who a very socialize and a party goer. Because I'm not a party goer :p but I need a girl who share the same interest like, Who likes to go to the concert (I know nathalie is a concert lover :p). I used to have a small crush on Lunarcat but hehe.. keep on dreaming fendi :idiot:

most girls that is hot often turns out being b*tches too.

Lemme guess, Valley girls? :lol:

nathalie
December 21st, 2007, 03:22 PM
Haha, so you saying you'd like to go out with me then? :P

*me love going to concerts* hehe

Guntur
December 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
^ Of course yes, as a friend :p I really hate to go to a concert without any friends, especially girls... slow dance under a moonlight while listening to music :love:

P.S: You gotta listen to Dewa 19 nathalie = ) I'll send some good song through email if you want to :).

nathalie
December 21st, 2007, 03:39 PM
I'm not on smallband anymore, don't ruin it for me :p haha

I don't really mind going to a concert alone, done it a few times.
I have just the same amount of fun ^^

Guntur
December 21st, 2007, 04:05 PM
^ I was thinking about A big music festival nathalie :p

If you go to the concert with someone special it's gonna be an extra fun :love: all those dancing and randomness around

back to topic: I don't really like hot girls so much because it's too much heat for me, and I'll be insecure because most of the guys will flirt with someone who hot. Plus the usual 'hot' girls the attitude and personality are quite low or doesn't have much personality. My ideal girl is someone are a very plain looking girl who has a very strong willed and of course love to smile and accept who I am = ).

Amaryllis
December 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM
I met one of my ex-boyfriends at a concert. Concerts are great places to meet new people, especially when you're with more people. You suddenly get to know eachother. It's alot of fun!

And I regularly run into people in cities that I know off concerts, which is so much fun. We're all like: 'hey!! weren't you that guy/girl at...??!!'

I'm single again, and forcing myself to stay single until at least 2008. I might get together with Joey after that so yeah..

Guntur
December 22nd, 2007, 04:10 AM
Concert and gigs are a perfect place to find a partner who really love music :).

Shadow
December 22nd, 2007, 08:26 AM
id be going to concerts discos dancing and all that like always but my friends dont do that kind of stuff often witch sucks >.<

KanuTGL
December 23rd, 2007, 05:34 AM
Never really been to a big concert myself, so I wouldn't know :hmm: I could've been to The Ark this summer (oh, how I would've looved to be there), but they were all sold out D:

Originally posted by Amaryllis
I'm single again, and forcing myself to stay single until at least 2008. I might get together with Joey after that so yeah..

Sorry if I'm poking my nose into business that aren't mine, but... Wha..? :confused:

Amaryllis
December 23rd, 2007, 11:34 AM
What part didn't you get? =P

nathalie
December 23rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
she's single again, and to say it in some other words: she would like it to stay that way

Guntur
January 8th, 2008, 08:02 PM
It's 2008 Amy, any luck finding love?

Me? Man I'm all confused but I have a feeling that things won't work out for me.... again >.>

imported_kiara
January 8th, 2008, 08:04 PM
aww, thats sad Fuzzy ..

things here going great like usual :D im falling in love with the US <3

Guntur
January 8th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Well did you ask him to go out or something? I bet Mr. Perfect is perfect for you :p.

imported_kiara
January 8th, 2008, 08:22 PM
.. what?

Amaryllis
January 8th, 2008, 09:56 PM
He's talking about Shatara my dear ;3

It's 2008, and I started it in the middle of a conflict between two guys. And right now I decided to choose none and stay alone for a while, and I'm enjoying that ^_^

imported_kiara
January 8th, 2008, 09:59 PM
well i get that but anywayz .. being alone is good .. :thinks: actually, i always liked being alone and i keep saying it still but i havent been alone in 4 years so actually i dont know more now when i think about it .. :gasp:

Guntur
January 25th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I gotta tell you this girl is not the one for me, man her personality is alot worse than I thought. I prefer being alone right now.

Amaryllis
January 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I hear many people around me are having relationship problems for some reason =/
While for a change I'm liking somebody more slow than I ever went in to a relationship. I just got to know him and we met up 2 times so far. I feel a connection and it feels alot more comfortable than I'm used to..

Nothing happened so far but the way we talk and laugh with eachother, for some reason we have loads of things in common that I didn't have before with other guys. I like being with him and I really hope this will work out for a change.

Now I could post a picture of him but let's see where this ball rolls first..:rawr:

Elly
January 25th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Gotta go with personality. Good looks don't mean jack-crap. Finding commonalities between each other is what you need. Because beauty fades, and personality remains. I don't know what the perfect mate would be, perhaps someone you could spend your life without any regrets.

Broken
January 25th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Well.. after a month of talking to a guy and hitting it off -real- well. my S*** friend flirted with him practically on him and he was no longer interested in me. Too bad she's married x.x

I've been single for 2 years and it is getting tiresome... but I don't know if I could handle a relationship after this much freedom. guys aren't worth it *nods*

Elly
January 25th, 2008, 06:35 PM
^ Giving up isn't worth it. Being single isn't really freedom. Sharing your life with somebody is. It's very hard to understand the values of what a true love is. By far, most would say it's someone you have 100% content with. Maybe so, finding some one right is better than finding someone 'right now.' The heart can be broken into a million pieces, but can be picked up and put together by one true individual.

Taneli
January 25th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Broken
guys aren't worth it *nods*
Lulz, the lonely girls always say that...

Ahem, staying on topic here I'd like to announce that my interest and I are together ^^ We didn't officially declare it or anything but both he and I both feel the same way about each other ^^ So lets hope it lasts longer than my last one :P

Shadow
January 26th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Broken
Well.. after a month of talking to a guy and hitting it off -real- well. my S*** friend flirted with him practically on him and he was no longer interested in me. Too bad she's married x.x

I've been single for 2 years and it is getting tiresome... but I don't know if I could handle a relationship after this much freedom. guys aren't worth it *nods*

hey dont say that iv been alone for ...ohh what was it :confused:

.....ever i ghuess xP iv been together with a certan someone but it didnt last that long and we desided to just stay real good friends insted "and its working out perfectly" =D

so i cant say iv been in to a longer reletionship ever hehe hey Broken whana be lonley and wishing for a partner in our little own dark corner xP

Amaryllis
January 26th, 2008, 12:33 AM
I loved the time of being single, seriously ^^

I'm kinda afraid to go into a relationship again.. but I really like this guy, damnit >.>

King Simba
January 26th, 2008, 08:59 AM
iv been together with a certan someone but it didnt last that long and we desided to just stay real good friends insted "and its working out perfectly" =D
I wish I could say the same thing about me and my ex...

Even though we get along most of the time, we seem to have moments where we argue quite a lot, which is slightly frustrating. I'd much rather us get along all the time like we used to rather than getting down one another's throats every other week or month.

nathalie
January 26th, 2008, 09:32 AM
It works in some cases though.

And sometimes it ain't ment to be you stay friends ('cause of hurt, hatred, emotions, etc...).

Thought I could stay friends with my ex.
But things are so different when you shared a house / bed with someone for so long, and then suddenly you can't anymore.

And I'm glad he ain't a friend.
I was so stupid to think that we could :s
Life's been so much better now I haven't heard from him in 4 months ^^

Shadow
January 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I wish I could say the same thing about me and my ex...

Even though we get along most of the time, we seem to have moments where we argue quite a lot, which is slightly frustrating. I'd much rather us get along all the time like we used to rather than getting down one another's throats every other week or month.

ahwww am really sad to hear that KS "huggels" i ghuess ya cant stay good friends with everyone yav known...but its real sad that yar not able to do that with an ex "huggels" i feel for you..

Amaryllis
January 26th, 2008, 11:38 PM
I'm friends with all my exes except for one. But staying friends after a relationship just is an hard thing to do..

O_o
January 27th, 2008, 12:06 AM
agreeing

nothing to update here of interest or something from my part >.<

Elly
January 27th, 2008, 02:05 AM
It works in some cases though.

And sometimes it ain't ment to be you stay friends ('cause of hurt, hatred, emotions, etc...).

Thought I could stay friends with my ex.
But things are so different when you shared a house / bed with someone for so long, and then suddenly you can't anymore.

And I'm glad he ain't a friend.
I was so stupid to think that we could :s
Life's been so much better now I haven't heard from him in 4 months ^^

Well sometimes "With friends like that, who needs enemies???..." ...in most cases; it's healthy to stay friends instead of not being friends, at the very least, a passer-by. But what happened to you I can understand, full-hearted!!! ...

nathalie
January 27th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Thanks Elly :)

Got loads of sense knocked in to me the past 8 months, hehe.

Sadiki
January 27th, 2008, 06:48 AM
I don't think deciding to spend life alone is all that great of a choice. I was thinking of that after my first love broke up with me after just being apart from her for a week sense she went to lapland and I thought myself not to get involved again because love hurts... But as we all know, that didn't quite happen, and I personally can say I'm more than happy about that. These nearly 3 years with Audra have been the best of my life, so far and even we are apart from each other as much as we are and even it's hard I still would rather live a day in situation I'm in now than spend my whole life alone. Having someone you really care for and who feels the same way back is just simply as great as life can be.

So don't give up even if you get together with wrong people, rather than that, learn from your mistakes and don't get together with people before you really know how they are in person and most importantly as Elly said, Do not get together with someone just because of their looks, in the end that doesn't matter a tiny bit.

( totally useless and random information... 28th of January me and Audra have been together for 1000 days according to my calculations a few months back XD and from that we have spent about 14.5 months together in person even if we live over 7000 miles apart :love: )

King Simba
January 27th, 2008, 10:19 AM
ahwww am really sad to hear that KS "huggels" i ghuess ya cant stay good friends with everyone yav known...but its real sad that yar not able to do that with an ex "huggels" i feel for you..
We haven't exactly fell out or anything, it's just the arguments and the awkwardness between one another that gets to me, but thanks. :) :hugs:

I agree that it is an hard thing to do though. Sometimes I guess friendships aren't meant to be after you've been in a relationship with that person. It really is hard to get back into your normal rhythm with that person again, even trying is hard enough.

Guntur
February 13th, 2008, 05:52 AM
I try to friend with one of my ex but we just keep arguing with each other and end up hating each other. I'm not ready for love right now after what happen to me lately. Actually I'm not ready for everything *scared :gasp:*

Sharifu
February 13th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Sorry to hear that Fendi. :/ :hugs:

Things are going fine for me... I'm happy Petteri and I get to spend our first Valentine's Day together in person... :D And his birthday too. And I'll be leaving to Finland with him on February 21.

Guntur
February 13th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Sorry to hear that Fendi. :/ :hugs:

Things are going fine for me... I'm happy Petteri and I get to spend our first Valentine's Day together in person... :D And his birthday too. And I'll be leaving to Finland with him on February 21.

*:) :hugs: Audra* I bet she doesn't want to come here because of me. A shame really :(.

Azerane
February 13th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I'm not trying to be mean Fendi, but if you're ex's, it's usually for a reason. It's not always easy or possible to stay friends with an ex as there were so many emotions shared that sometimes people just want to leave that behind. Sorry about your situation though.

You're so lucky Audra that you get to leave for Finland with Petteri, how long will you be there for?

I'm leaving florida in a week, which is sad, but otherwise things are good.

KanuTGL
February 13th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
I don't think deciding to spend life alone is all that great of a choice. I was thinking of that after my first love broke up with me after just being apart from her for a week sense she went to lapland and I thought myself not to get involved again because love hurts... But as we all know, that didn't quite happen, and I personally can say I'm more than happy about that. These nearly 3 years with Audra have been the best of my life, so far and even we are apart from each other as much as we are and even it's hard I still would rather live a day in situation I'm in now than spend my whole life alone. Having someone you really care for and who feels the same way back is just simply as great as life can be.

So don't give up even if you get together with wrong people, rather than that, learn from your mistakes and don't get together with people before you really know how they are in person and most importantly as Elly said, Do not get together with someone just because of their looks, in the end that doesn't matter a tiny bit.

*raises hand* I second all of that.

Love's always been a very troublesome subject for me, and I "decided" to not get involved again after a line of events that I can't be bothered to go into again... That thing 'love' had given me nothing but trouble and heartbreak in the end so it'd be better to just forget about the whole thing; I was better off on my own.

But oh, how wrong one can be.

Tomorrow it'll be a year, and I've never been happier with someone that I am now, even if there is quite a distance between us.
Can't wait to be with you again on the 15th, Adam :love:

Sharifu
February 13th, 2008, 07:19 PM
You're so lucky Audra that you get to leave for Finland with Petteri, how long will you be there for?

89 days. :p Heh... We were actually planning to have me stay longer in Finland, stay until July when Petteri would start military service. (The whole point was to be together as much as we can before he goes into the service, since that will be really hard for us) We knew that I could only stay in Finland for 90 days, but Petteri thought if I got a tourist visa, I could stay longer. (Over 90 days but under a year) So we look on Finland's Embassy website and get all the information, and you are supposed to buy your plane ticket before you apply for your visa which I did... So as I am filling out the forum I have some questions about it, so I call the Embassy of Finland. The lady on the phone tells me I don't need a visa to go to Finland since I am an American, but I can't stay more then 90 days... (And I was planning to stay like 5 months) She told me the only way I can stay in Finland longer then 90 days is if I got a resident permit, which I can only get if I study or work in Finland. I asked her, "It's not possible at all unless I work there or study there?" And she said "No..." She asked me why I was planned to stay in Finland that long, and I told her to visit my boyfriend and his family. She told me if I married him while I was there it would be no problem if I stayed there that long. XD (And of course we are not ready to get married now, the time is not right, and we don't have the money, plus we want it to be something special, not because we have to do it now for some other reason) People have asked me, well why don't you just get a job in Finland so you can get a resident permit? Well for one, I didn't have time really to apply for the permit. I found this our in the beginning of January and my ticket's departure date was February 21. Plus I don't really like the idea of working in Finland because of the language barrier. But even then it was impossible to do that, there wasn't enough time for to apply for the permit.

So ok, we were originally planning for me to stay 5 months, because that would of been cheaper for Petteri. Even with him paying for half of everything for me (or more), because if it wasn't for me staying that long, I would stay in Finland for 90 days, but then we would be separated for about a month and a half before he would start military service. (And then we will be separated then for 6 months or more, and not being able to talk much) :( So he would of flown here again after I go home to stay for a month, which would cost a lot more then the cost a tourist visa. But in the end, that's how it happened... Petteri was wrong about the visa, which I should of just looked into myself, but I just trusted that he looked into this enough that he knew how everything worked. So then I had to change my plane ticket, since I could not stay there longer then 90 days now. We were thinking of changing my departure date for April so I would be able to save up more money, and Petteri wouldn't have to work so much while I am there because he would of been able to save up too. But I wasn't allowed to change my departure date, but at least I could change my date coming home. (Which ended up costing $350 to change my ticket) But oh well. I wont have much money going there, but at least we will be able to spend more time together, and he and his family have offered to help me with money of course.

I guess I really didn't have to post all of that, but I felt like saying it. :p

This Land
February 13th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I try to friend with one of my ex but we just keep arguing with each other and end up hating each other. I'm not ready for love right now after what happen to me lately. Actually I'm not ready for everything *scared :gasp:*

Be-friending your ex-partners can sometimes be hard, depending on how rough the break-up was. Its happened to me before, after we broke up she wouldn?t even bare look at me even if I was on the other side of the street, and the same with me. Everything is down to time Fendi, lots and lots of time. After many months, we saw each other and actually spoke to each other, just a random conversation. After that we would give a quick wave to each other if we saw one another, just out of respect. I could be more of a friend to her i wanted, but she put scars in me I could never forgive.....(I mean deep).
its up to you how much of a good friend you want to be with her. my advice is give things time, give her space, loads of it. Then when you meet her or see her on msn out of the blue, just be completely honest about your feelings for you being a friend with her, if she says yes, then that?s great, if she says no, just give it more time, because eventually, it will work out. ^^ I hope I?ve helped.
All "scars" used in this are of course metaphorically speaking xD

Tomorrow it'll be a year, and I've never been happier with someone that I am now, even if there is quite a distance between us.
Can't wait to be with you again on the 15th, Adam :love:

I Totally agree Kanu <3.
Ever since I Have Met you, My Self confidence has risen Dramatically, You Have given me so much strength and love through my troubles through the past year and you have no idea actually how much it has helped. seriously, if it wasn?t for you, I wouldn?t of had the strength to go out and run around and find a new job, i would of just stayed at the Greengrocers because I had no confidence in myself of that i can do better and achieve more in a higher more profession job. That may sound weird, but love can do so much good things in a endless amount of ways.

Since it is Almost ( a Day away) a year now of Me and Kanu being together (Online), our offline anniversary is June 10th). for a year, I think ill share with you exactly how it all began.

Well When Anna Joined TLKGO in April 2006. (I seen her around on lea, never talked to her though), That is when i started to talk to her now and then, just the occasional "Hi" and so on. Then Later on, i just started talking to her more and more. Just about how Anna replied to my messages, the words she used etc, and over time, i really started to like her and this great personality of hers, That?s when i started having stronger feelings for her, but was afraid of admitting them. I kept talking to Anna as i did, and every time i did so, the stronger the feelings got. They got so strong i had say something to her, or else it would just lay on my mind forever. And im so glad i did say something ^^. February 14th. I sent her an anonymous E-card, i was "half way there? so to speak =P. Then when Anna told me she got an Email from a random Person, I told her it was from me^^. (With a little last bit of motivation from one of my online friends which made the process of me telling her quicker :P). I felt so all "run away and hide" kind of thing. Then a few mins Later of Anna Being Quiet (I don?t blame her :P), she told me she had feelings for me too. From that moment on i have forever had a great feeling inside of me that can only be described as love <3. My happiness was indescribable.
----------------------------
Anna's Feelings at that time

Wow, feels like I?m being in an interview here by the way this is presented. Haha.
So. How did I feel? That is a hard thing to say, because for you guys here on Lea to fully understand it, I need to go way back. But since I kind of don't have time for that right now *coughthatSwedishassingmentIshouldbedoingcough* and you probably don't want to hear it anyway, I'll go nice and short.
Ehm... So...
How... did I feel? Happy, of course... Surprised? Yes, that too. I kind of had suspected it though, somewhat, before I got that card-thing, but that e-mail sort of confirmed it for me. Who else could it have been from? I could think of no one else (I think it was a sort of hoping that it'd be TL as well) that could've sent it me. So, well, yes... I had had a liking for him for quite a while, and here was my chance to admit it. But I was hesitant at first. I mean, I had never even met the guy... But I thought ?Oh, what the heck, go for it. If I don?t I?ll regret it.? Which I can now say that I certainly would?ve.
One could say that my life took a new direction after that, because it did.

-------------------------
A couple of weeks Later, My Flight was Booked for June, we both agreed that the next step in our relationship was to meet each other (pretty obvious but y'know :P). Just so that we can get to know each other allot more. I was so excited from the moment the booking was official. When i arrived and i was on the other side of them arrival doors, and i knew Anna was on the opposite side, my heart was racing, i was shaking, i didn?t know what i was going to say to her. When i saw her for the very first time, it was so weird (in a good was of course). And as soon as we where in each other's arms. I was just so Happy that I was there, and again, the true explanation of how happy I was cannot be described <3. And all through them 2 weeks I was there, it was truly the best ever 2 weeks of my life.
We fallen deeply in love, and have enjoyed each others Company ever since.
We have met up 5 Times all together now, (6 times in 2 days) and every moment I have spent with Anna, Is treasured in my mind for life

Anna, I Love You.....So much xxxx.

Guntur
February 14th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I'm not trying to be mean Fendi, but if you're ex's, it's usually for a reason. It's not always easy or possible to stay friends with an ex as there were so many emotions shared that sometimes people just want to leave that behind. Sorry about your situation though.

Originally posted by This land
Be-friending your ex-partners can sometimes be hard, depending on how rough the break-up was. Its happened to me before, after we broke up she wouldn?t even bare look at me even if I was on the other side of the street, and the same with me. Everything is down to time Fendi, lots and lots of time. After many months, we saw each other and actually spoke to each other, just a random conversation. After that we would give a quick wave to each other if we saw one another, just out of respect. I could be more of a friend to her i wanted, but she put scars in me I could never forgive.....(I mean deep).
its up to you how much of a good friend you want to be with her. my advice is give things time, give her space, loads of it. Then when you meet her or see her on msn out of the blue, just be completely honest about your feelings for you being a friend with her, if she says yes, then that?s great, if she says no, just give it more time, because eventually, it will work out. ^^ I hope I?ve helped.
All "scars" used in this are of course metaphorically speaking xD

Agree completely with you two, I really hope me and her are friends again. :(

King Simba
February 14th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I try to friend with one of my ex but we just keep arguing with each other and end up hating each other.
I don't mean to sound harsh or anything, but when you've been in a relationship with someone it's not always possible to stay friends with them. Like Azzy said, there were so many emotions shared with that person that you can't share again, and so therefore it only makes things more awkward. From my experience, it takes a lot of commitment and understanding to be friends with an ex, and even though you might offer that, it's not always forced to work. =/

Did you ever meet this girl in person or was she just an online girlfriend?

I'm sorry to say, the reason why I think she's arguing with you so much is because she'd rather not have anything to do with you anymore. Maybe in a few months or so after you've given her space it might change, but don't forget it's not always forced to.

Sorry to hear about that though. :hugs:

Guntur
February 14th, 2008, 09:54 AM

Did you ever meet this girl in person or was she just an online girlfriend?

online girlfriend :idiot:

She was la_reina, Even though she hates me but now I know she was the one for me and I had the best relationship with her, full stop. Too bad things didn't work out, mostly it's my fault.

Lucy Lioness
February 14th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I'm kind of friends with my ex. We still talk (mostly about computer repairs, lol) and it's not that awkward. I find that we laugh more together, actually, not being a couple. We can laugh about the stupid things we did while we were together.

O_o
February 14th, 2008, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
We can laugh about the stupid things we did while we were together.

:lol: Thats great ..

Zaya
February 14th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I think it's way easier to be friends with exes whom you've been with for a long time and in cases where you both knew you weren't in love anymore and weren't right for each other.

Lucy, I found myself in the same situation with one of my ex bfs...we can just be more open and joke about everything...and when you get enough of eachother...you just leave..u don't need to confront cause of differences...u don't need or feel like bringing up the exact things that made you two grow apart first place...

But it's good to keep in mind that an ex is an ex for a reason...some people start to question themselves after they become friends...thinking; "But we get along so well, why did we brake up, why wouldn't we try this and that again?"...nonono...LOL

Azerane
February 16th, 2008, 04:45 AM
89 days. :p Heh... We were actually planning to have me stay longer in Finland, stay until July when Petteri would start military service. (The whole point was to be together as much as we can before he goes into the service, since that will be really hard for us) We knew that I could only stay in Finland for 90 days, but Petteri thought if I got a tourist visa, I could stay longer. (Over 90 days but under a year) So we look on Finland's Embassy website and get all the information, and you are supposed to buy your plane ticket before you apply for your visa which I did... So as I am filling out the forum I have some questions about it, so I call the Embassy of Finland. The lady on the phone tells me I don't need a visa to go to Finland since I am an American, but I can't stay more then 90 days... (And I was planning to stay like 5 months) She told me the only way I can stay in Finland longer then 90 days is if I got a resident permit, which I can only get if I study or work in Finland. I asked her, "It's not possible at all unless I work there or study there?" And she said "No..." She asked me why I was planned to stay in Finland that long, and I told her to visit my boyfriend and his family. She told me if I married him while I was there it would be no problem if I stayed there that long. XD (And of course we are not ready to get married now, the time is not right, and we don't have the money, plus we want it to be something special, not because we have to do it now for some other reason) People have asked me, well why don't you just get a job in Finland so you can get a resident permit? Well for one, I didn't have time really to apply for the permit. I found this our in the beginning of January and my ticket's departure date was February 21. Plus I don't really like the idea of working in Finland because of the language barrier. But even then it was impossible to do that, there wasn't enough time for to apply for the permit.

So ok, we were originally planning for me to stay 5 months, because that would of been cheaper for Petteri. Even with him paying for half of everything for me (or more), because if it wasn't for me staying that long, I would stay in Finland for 90 days, but then we would be separated for about a month and a half before he would start military service. (And then we will be separated then for 6 months or more, and not being able to talk much) :( So he would of flown here again after I go home to stay for a month, which would cost a lot more then the cost a tourist visa. But in the end, that's how it happened... Petteri was wrong about the visa, which I should of just looking into myself, but I just trusted that he looked into this enough that he knew how everything worked. So then I had to change my plane ticket, since I could not stay there longer then 90 days now. We were thinking of changing my departure date for April so I would be able to save up more money, and Petteri wouldn't have to work so much while I am there because he would of been able to save up too. But I wasn't allowed to change my departure date, but at least I could change my date coming home. (Which ended up costing $350 to change my ticket) But oh well. I wont have much money going there, but at least we will be able to spend more time together, and he and his family have offered to help me with money of course.

I guess I really didn't have to post all of that, but I felt like saying it. :p

Oh wow, that's quite a saga that you had to go through. I guess it's probably not the best situation then but at least you're getting a long time to be with each other. I can't imagine how hard it's going to be for you was Petteri starts his military service, but at least until then, you have a lot of time to spend together.

Amaryllis
February 17th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Hmm, I wonder if the couples here have pictures of them together? I'd like to see some ^^

Here's my love: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/l_af618b78c147277601ac6ab02e45e2fb.jpg

And me and him together ^^
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/Fotos-0059.jpg

And where you can clearly see my Mickey Mouse hoodie (which is very important) :p
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/Fotos-0057.jpg

To finish the lot, a kiss to you all!
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/AmyTehDark/Fotos-0066.jpg

Guntur
February 17th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Nice, your boyfriend is hard core Amy =). Hope it will be last forever.

Amaryllis
February 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Believe me, his looks are the most threatening; he's a little teddy-bear really =P
He's a bit of a wuzz most of the time ;P

Guntur
February 17th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Well now you have your own Dave Navarro.. :cheese:

Revo
February 17th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I want his beard >.>

O_o
February 18th, 2008, 01:02 AM
wow, couple pics, thats something new x) I got some as well but im not showing them here now ...

Guntur
February 18th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by ReVo
I want his beard >.>

Ditto, Mee too :(...

Azerane
February 21st, 2008, 03:10 AM
Well, here I am... i the last 4 hurs of my 14 hour layover at los angeles airport. Probably the biggest waste of my time ever...

Missing pat a lot already, though at the same time, it still quit hasn't hit me that I've left. Maybe once I'm home i'll notice it...

anyway.. that's all really.

Safe travelling to stm and sharifu

Sadiki
February 21st, 2008, 03:30 AM
Awww.. I'm sorry to hear that Bec'ey but I know how you feel... I have always really hard times when we seperate but it useally takes me a few days before it reality hits me...

it will be about 15h before we will be taking off... we will be spending about 5h in seattle and about 3-4 in copenhagen so it will be good 21-22h of traveling for us... but at least we have each other...

Have a safe flight back home Bec :hugs:

KanuTGL
February 21st, 2008, 10:53 AM
Aww, I know the feeling, Azzy =/ I'm gonna be leaving here on Saturday, and our next meeting is planned for June, which feels way too far away o.- Why is separating is always ridiculously hard?

Oh, well; safe travelling to ye all ^^

(Hey, STM, what time (local time) will you two be in Copenhagen? We might even pass each other there xP)

nathalie
February 21st, 2008, 10:58 AM
Even though, it is something you know in advance that you live in different country's, that it'll be hard...

But I admire all of you ^_^

And I think we can all proove now, that long distance relationships do work if you both want it ;)

Sadiki
February 21st, 2008, 07:23 PM

(Hey, STM, what time (local time) will you two be in Copenhagen? We might even pass each other there xP)

Well I think we land around 1:30 pm and actually i realised our layover is only an hour and a half so our flight leaves at 3pm but I thought you will be there in Saturday.... we gonna be there in Friday.

Sharifu
February 21st, 2008, 07:47 PM
Even though, it is something you know in advance that you live in different country's, that it'll be hard...

But I admire all of you ^_^

And I think we can all proove now, that long distance relationships do work if you both want it ;)

I'm not quite sure why people say that, it's not like it makes it's any easier when we have to separate, just because we knew it was going to be like that. But I see what you mean, and thanks, if your both of your love is strong enough you can make anything work.

Poor Bec, I hope you are ok, you must of been so tired when you made that last post. And Anna, I hope you and Adam make the best of your last couple days. *:hugs: to you both*

Here I am, posting from Medford's tiny airport... I feel incredibly lucky that I am traveling with Petteri to Finland right now... I feel kind of weird going to Finland again, it's been almost two years. But I look forward to it. :D

KanuTGL
February 21st, 2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
Well I think we land around 1:30 pm and actually i realised our layover is only an hour and a half so our flight leaves at 3pm but I thought you will be there in Saturday.... we gonna be there in Friday.

Ah, then we won't be there at the same time. Prooves that I don't know my time zones properly xD

Aww, and thanks a lot, Audra :hugs: Hope you two will have fun over in Finland :D

King Simba
February 21st, 2008, 09:57 PM
I'm gonna be leaving here on Saturday, and our next meeting is planned for June, which feels way too far away o.-
I was just thinking, if you're coming over again in June, I might even be able to come down to meet up with you two, providing you and Adam want me there that is. ;) I just thought it'd be cool if we could all meet up again like we did back in August...

Ahem, seriously though, think about it, this year's flown by so far (well, for me it has anyway.) It doesn't seem too long ago since it was Christmas, and now that's almost 2 months back, so I guess it won't seem long until it's June if you look at things that way.

Safe travels everyone. :) And STM and Audra, hope you two will have loads of fun in Finland. ^^

Stormfury
February 21st, 2008, 11:24 PM
Aww... Azzy. :hugs:

Safe journeys Sharifu & STM... ^^

Azerane
February 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
:hugs:

Home again now, my 14 hours in LA turned out to be a blessing when I got on my 15 hour flight and basically passed out straight away for at least 5 hours. Good to be home after all that flying, though it's strange as we moved house while I was away, so it's not really home as I knew it. It's nice here though, really nice house... it feels homey already, which is good. And the new house and seeing family and friends again is helping keep me distracted from missing pat.

I'll probably miss him most when I'm going to sleep, and have nothing else on my mind. And any time I run out of something to do... it's going to be hard.

I honestly think that it still hasn't hit me properly that I've left... that I'm not going to see Pat for another 3 1/2 months... I guess I just don't want to accept it. It will probably hit me tomorrow when I get up in the morning, and pat's not around to say good morning too.

Anyway, hope you guys all had safe flights.

Sharifu
February 22nd, 2008, 06:01 PM
Just to let everyone know, we got to Finland ok. :) But I am going to crash soon. :zzz:

Azerane
February 22nd, 2008, 11:02 PM
glad you guys arrived safely

Guntur
February 25th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Great to hear you arrived safe and sound.

O_o
February 25th, 2008, 01:41 PM
i think my love life will start work better next month. And hopefully i will arrive safely too, im quite nervous now even if i have been flying to US two times already but i also just heard i got an e-ticket and i know they cause trouble -.-

Guntur
February 26th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Love life, My love life getting weirder day by day. I've been dreaming about her lately. I just can't get her out of my head. I haven't meet her since boot camp. My love for her is just too strong to let go. My my... my unrequited love *sigh*.

O_o
February 26th, 2008, 06:53 PM
aww, i know how it is Fuzzy .. Im sure you will feel better soon and that maybe you will get to see this girl again even *cross finger* ^^

KanuTGL
February 26th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I was just thinking, if you're coming over again in June, I might even be able to come down to meet up with you two, providing you and Adam want me there that is. ;) I just thought it'd be cool if we could all meet up again like we did back in August...

If you feel like coming over to Sweden, so sure ;) Adam's visiting me this time =3 Though I plan to come over to the UK at some point this summer (if I get a job/earn enough money), so maybe we'll be able to meet up then :)

Aww, and I'm sorry to hear, Fendi :/ I know how it is too... But I agree with what Ki said ^^

Sadiki
February 27th, 2008, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by O_o
i also just heard i got an e-ticket and i know they cause trouble -.-

I never had a problem with E-ticket and I have used one for over 10 times. I wouldn't be worried as long as you got your ticket from trustworthy site. ;)

O_o
February 27th, 2008, 10:44 AM
yea it is from my organizations site but sometimes they cause trouble anyway due to website problems or something, i dont know, but i have heard things (never been through it myself though) .. i think i might mix it with printing the ticket/ have the ticket on your card (and cards use to not work for some people)

Sadiki
February 27th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Well the only things why E-ticket wouldn't work is if it's connected to the card of purchaser and someone else than the one who pays the ticket try to travel or if the site you buy it wont make the reservation for you.

besides that, they normally don't even check the ticket, but just ask your name and so and check it from the computer. They actually had to do it that way the last time I traveled because I guess I deleted my Email and I couldn't remember where I bought my ticket. So don't worry, you will be all set ;)

Hopefully you enjoy your time with Shatara... no matter how much you try to deny it ;) :evilgrin:

O_o
February 27th, 2008, 01:57 PM
i am not trying to deny something :p

Guntur
February 27th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by O_o
i am not trying to deny something :p

Everyone knows what's going on my dear :p.

O_o
February 27th, 2008, 08:30 PM
psh, i said im not trying to deny something :p

Utora
February 29th, 2008, 03:39 AM
I never post here because I have no reason. Until now.

It's more of -my- love life, not his. He doesn't even know I'm assuming. I'm obsessed. And it's such a sudden onset it drives me nuts. 24/7 it's all I think about and I get angry, like leave me alone (my thoughts).

I've never loved anyone like this, or had the guts to say anything. Because...my mind says you do it now they'll run away, you never do it, they'll just wander off, if I do it ever I wouldn't do it right; what if they don't eve care?

It makes me paranoid...I have problems.

More or less, lol...but I assume I'll just blurt it out? Better than never.

:Ooo:

Revo
February 29th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Totally been there, Utora. :confused: I know exactly how you feel. I made the choice of never telling, and my feelings ended up fading slowly into the distance, but I always keep wondering about the "What if?", and thinking about it every now and then... That's just to give you an idea what might be at the end of that tunnel.
I totally hope you make what you feel is the best choice for yourself. That's the only way you're ever gonna be satisfied with it. My advice is, don't compromise between your reason, fears and emotions. :hugs: