PDA

View Full Version : Love Life

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Sharifu
May 21st, 2006, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
@Xanahti - If he were smart, he would give up drinking, stealing, smoking for you...

Yeah, STM gave up smoking for me... And that really meant a lot to me. He knew how if made me feel, that it really hurt me and I didn't want to be with someone who smoked... So he did stop.

@SimbaTheMighty - wow... I have no idea how you manage to seem so calm... the wait alone must be killing you right? I know from when I had moved to florida to see a friend of mine, the wait for me was great enough... for you it must be 100x greater than that...

It is VERY hard. This is the longest we've been apart after meeting. Even though it's getting so close to when we meet, it seems like it's getting even harder to wait.

A-non-a-mus
May 21st, 2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Yeah, STM gave up smoking for me... And that really meant a lot to me. He knew how if made me feel, that it really hurt me and I didn't want to be with someone who smoked... So he did stop.

that's right, he did didn't he? ... That's an admirable thing he did... it really showed he cared for your feelings enough to stop...

It is VERY hard. This is the longest we've been apart after meeting. Even though it's getting so close to when we meet, it seems like it's getting even harder to wait.

yes, I could imagine the diffculty in waiting that would present... although it does make the time all the better when you do get to see him again right?

Amaryllis
May 21st, 2006, 09:20 AM
Yeah, to be honest, i can't imagine how Sharifu and STM must have felt, i mean, me and Shadow were torn apart aswell when he left after his visit to me, while we're just v?ry good friends! So yeah, i can imagine alot of pain, but it must be alot more worse for these two people, and that's what i admire in them, because they did-not-stop their relationship, in contrast with me and Ragoom (while we hadn't met at all) and that's why everytime i think of a good relationship with true love, i think of Sharifu and STM.

Sharifu
May 21st, 2006, 09:29 AM
yes, I could imagine the diffculty in waiting that would present... although it does make the time all the better when you do get to see him again right?

Yeah I think so. :)

Originally posted by Amaryllis
Yeah, to be honest, i can't imagine how Sharifu and STM must have felt, i mean, me and Shadow were torn apart aswell when he left after his visit to me, while we're just v?ry good friends! So yeah, i can imagine alot of pain, but it must be alot more worse for these two people, and that's what i admire in them, because they did-not-stop their relationship, in contrast with me and Ragoom (while we hadn't met at all) and that's why everytime i think of a good relationship with true love, i think of Sharifu and STM.

Wow... Well yes it is hard, but it's worth it... Even last night when I was talking to STM and we had our webcams on, I even started to cry a little just because I miss him so much... It was so weird that I was crying, I mean I knew he's going to be here soon... And the last time he left after the Christmas visit, a few hours we spent together before he had to go to the airport, I was crying so much... Just knowing we were going to be seperated again, for months... But I've been working all this time, saving up for this summer, and it will be totally worth it. :love:

A-non-a-mus
May 21st, 2006, 09:32 AM
If it's for true love, anything's worth it

Xanahti
May 21st, 2006, 11:05 AM
@Xanahti - hmm... that does seem to be quite a pickle to get through ... uhm... slow 'n steady wins the race... though, you know all these things, of him that you know would not work out... hmm... there is a chance that he would give up all that for you, for people will do many number of things to find true love... If he were smart, he would give up drinking, stealing, smoking for you... however... I dunno, what to say really... you're idea, with kind of hinting it around sounds ideal, though will take patience... remember though, weak hearts will always take the easy way out, yet strong hearts will endure.

He didn't have to give up smoking, he didn't have to stop drinking (cut down on it though), but it's all this stealing that doesn't feel very comfortable. I think it's kind of a cry for attention. Attention from his "cool" friends and his parents. I don't know, the more I get to know about him, the more I want to get into his brain and find out what he feels and why. I wanna help him, be somenbody he can talk about everything with. I can't sort out his problems, I know that, but just be there. But not only as a friend.

Everything that has with love to do has always seemed a little scary to me, but with him, I know it never would be scary at all. No matter what happens, I'm thankful to have gotten to know him, and if I find out that he doesn't likes me that way I won't let it bring me down.

Azerane
May 21st, 2006, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure what to say in response to your situation Xanahti, though the one thing I will say is that in my opinion it's a bad idea to give him hints that you like him. Not everybody understands the same hints. For example as you said when he offered you that kiss for your birthday, that could have been a hint from him but you still didn't know whether it was just as a joke or not. Those sorts of things are easily confused so it's better just to be straightfoward with it and tell it how it is. That's what I did with a guy that I had liked for a while, I was thinking about him a lot and it was just annoying me that I didn't know whether he liked me or if he knew that I liked him, and so one day I e-mailed him and told him how I felt, and even when he replied saying he wasn't interested in me in that way, although I was a little sad about it, I felt more content that I knew where we both stood with the situation and it allowed me to move on and not dwell on it and drown myself in misery :p I hope that helps at all, or even makes sense.

Amy, that's good to hear about that guy, that you're getting to know him better. Though to be honest I can't remember exactly who it is your talking about, is this your squash teachers son, or the other one? :p

And wow, 2 weeks, definetly not long at all, it's only 3 weeks and 2 days until I get to meet Kintaru.. I can't wait, I'm so excited. :D The time has just flown by so far and hopefully these next few weeks will as well. And Sharifu, I've cried when I've seen Kintaru's webcam before, heh, it just hurts to be able to see him but not be with him. I know that before we worked out when we'd get a chance to meet I used to cry at least once a week when I was going to sleep, but now that I know that he's coming and will be here soon, I'm a lot more content and if I feel sad I can just remember the fact that he will be here soon. That's gonna be the greatest thing ever.

And also, just on the whole issue of giving things up for someone you love... I think that it is a great indication of love to give something up that's hard to give up or something that means a lot to you so you can be with a person. Though there is a point where you should stop with that, as there are some things that make your life and who you are, and if you give up who you are, then it's just going to make you unhappy. Sure you'll be happy to begin with because you're with the person you love, but in the end it can break up the relationship because you're constantly under pressure to be someone you're not. I'm not saying don't give up anything :p that's just silly, hehe. There are some things, like how STM gave up smoking for Sharifu (which was a very sweet, considerate thing to do) and also travelling thousands of miles to be with that person.. and yeah. Maybe you understand what I mean, maybe you don't. And also, yes people can change, but you can't force them to change, though they can change, it doesn't change who they are, if that makes sense. Hmm.. maybe an example... if a person is a party go-er who always drinks a lot, they can change and become much less of a drinker, though they'll still be a party person, and enjoy parties. Gah, I think I'm beginning to confuse myself now too :p maybe I'll just leave it at that before build myself a bigger maze :p

EDIT: Wow, I wrote lots :p

Lion Roar
May 23rd, 2006, 10:39 PM
I have no love life. I mean, I've been in love a few times, though I couldn't start a love relationship with any of them ('cause I knew that to them I was just a friend, or even less than that).
I don't expect to have a girlfriend in a short period of time (i.e., one year). It's hard when you've got some handicaps (I'm not physically attractive nor I have an interesting personality either).
Anyway, I hope that sometime, maybe whithin the following years I can find someone who likes me.

Stormfury
May 23rd, 2006, 11:37 PM
That's a crock, LR. :p

There's an eHarmony for everyone... ;) :lol:

Seriously, "You need mojo baby, yeah!" = )

@Mr. Derek: Congrats to ya! =)

Lion Roar
May 23rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
Yeah, hehe. I'm not desperate though (well sometimes yeas, as I see that I grow older and I'm every time worse :p) but I have the hope that someday I'll find someone. I don't know if it will ever happen, but hope is the last thing to die, isn't it? :)

Sharifu
May 24th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Hey don't worry Lion Roar, I was excatly in your shoes when I was your age.

Originally posted by Lion Roar
but I have the hope that someday I'll find someone.

It's good you think that way. I always thought the same was as you, and now look, when I turned 19 I fell in love with someone whos loves me too. :)

It's good you're not desperate, because I think that turns people away from you... Don't worry, just be yourself and it will happen some day. :)

Lion Roar
May 24th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Yes, that's what I'll do, wait patiently. I don't mind to wait, I'll just try to go out (I mean to dance and that sort of things) more and meet more people, so my chance of finding someone increases. :)

And I'm glad that you could find a partner although it took you some time to find it, Sharifu ;)

Zephyr Nexus
May 24th, 2006, 09:52 AM
It seems like it took forever, but I finally have a girlfriend. What's more interesting, though, is that before this year, I would never even considered her ever becoming one.

:browlift:

We have always been friends, ever since back in fifth grade. We drifted apart during middle and high school, but with the last year came newfound proximity - and, eventually - attraction.

Over the course this spring, either I was ignoring the clues or really just not seeing them, because she obviously wanted to take the relationship further. And so she finally asked me if I wanted a relationship, and I said yes, but this was only after i had been thinking about the possibility for a while. (I had already asked her to Prom (but just as friends, of course)).

But anyway, for the last two weeks now I am finally realizing why so many people wanted us to get together: because we really do fit each other well. And so I'm finally in a relationship, but what now?

:confused:

We always agreed that we would break up in August, right before both of us go off to college, because we both don't want to be tied down.

For these next two months or so, it will be interesting. i don't know if I will still always think of her as a friend or what?... especially 10 years down the road at our reunion.

But right now, I'm just happy, reveling in the moment.

Dyani
May 24th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Aw thats fantastic Zepher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D *hugglesquishes* I'm so glad!

Originally posted by Lion Roar
I don't expect to have a girlfriend in a short period of time (i.e., one year). It's hard when you've got some handicaps (I'm not physically attractive nor I have an interesting personality either).
Anyway, I hope that sometime, maybe whithin the following years I can find someone who likes me.

One thing - One year is a short time??? :gasp: the longest i have ever managed is one and a half months :p but I'm just unloved!

Second thing - You should never consider yourself by your *physical attraction*. Inner beauty is ten times more important than whats on your face or body. As far as I have seen, people who have thin bodies, massive boobs (or massive penis.. whatever. even tho that must be incredibly painful for the poor gal or guy) and a *beautiful* gob, they get discrimminated against and called sluts. Especially when they wear extremly low cut tops and tiny skirts. So.. inner beauty and your personality are much more important! :) And only you can prove to the world that your physical appearance doesn't stop you in achieving your goals in your love life. ;)

Third thing - Its fantastic you think that way *I can find someone who likes me*. I'v always had trouble convincing myself that anyone would want to go out with me! But you're optimistic. Good on ya mate :D

Lion Roar
May 24th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Dyani
One thing - One year is a short time???
Yes :p Time really pass quickly and one year is not much time for me :confused:

Second thing - You should never consider yourself by your *physical attraction*. Inner beauty is ten times more important than whats on your face or body. As far as I have seen, people who have thin bodies, massive boobs (or massive penis.. whatever. even tho that must be incredibly painful for the poor gal or guy) and a *beautiful* gob, they get discrimminated against and called sluts. Especially when they wear extremly low cut tops and tiny skirts. So.. inner beauty and your personality are much more important! :) And only you can prove to the world that your physical appearance doesn't stop you in achieving your goals in your love life. ;)
Yes, I agree with the inner beauty thing. But as I say, my personality doesn't help either, since I'm a little shy (though as I grow older I'm becoming less and less shy), and I don't know why, but people treat me in a different way, as if I were mad or just strange. :confused: Also I'm not so funny so people may get bored when they talk with me. :eww:

Third thing - Its fantastic you think that way *I can find someone who likes me*. I'v always had trouble convincing myself that anyone would want to go out with me! But you're optimistic. Good on ya mate :D
Well, actually I'm usually pessimistic, but that makes me feel depressed so I'm trying to be more optimistic and thus feel better and not get desperate. =D You should try to be more optimistic too. Think, why no one would want to be with you, if there are billions of people in the world. The difficult thing it's to find that person, but it's actually possible to do it. :D

Neola
May 24th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr Nexus
We always agreed that we would break up in August, right before both of us go off to college, because we both want to be tied down.

For these next two months or so, it will be interesting. i don't know if I will still always think of her as a friend or what?... especially 10 years down the road at our reunion.

What?
You two already planned to break up?
Wow, this must be true love, isn't it? I mean, are you just in a relationship for the sake of having a girlfriend or what?
I really don't wanna sound offensive,sorry if I do, but the way you talk about her ("I finally have a girlfirend", "I'm finally in a relationship, etc.) doesn't sound like you're in love or something...

And yeah LR, never give up hope:browlift:
How many people do you know that have died without ever being loved by someone? : )

Nephilim
May 24th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Love life is good, yo.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/caiconfiend/yeeees.png

And that's a terrible picture but *thumbs up* nine months or... something. Hurrah.

Neola
May 24th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Love life is good, yo.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/caiconfiend/yeeees.png

And that's a terrible picture but *thumbs up* nine months or... something. Hurrah.
Aww...:emo:

He did want to take that photo, didn't he? :lol:

Nephilim
May 24th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Neola
Aww...:emo:

He did want to take that photo, didn't he? :lol:

No, but I am the dominant one. >D

Dyani
May 25th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Dominant females rock! There should be more of them to take over this male dominat world!

Anywho.. love life.
I don't have one but I am getting very cinfuzzling feelings about my gay best friend. (A few of you might remember I loved this guy before I found out he was gay, then almost killed myself when I found out he was gay). I think I'm getting obsessed with him. I want to follow him around everywhere, and I get terribly jealous when one girl who don't know he's gay continues to flirt with him.. and shes the loudest most annoying person around because she thinks shes best in everything and it pisses me OFF!

What can people advise for that?? I need help! :(

Lion Roar
May 25th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Well, I'm not good at giving advices but anyway:

I don't have one but I am getting very cinfuzzling feelings about my gay best friend. (A few of you might remember I loved this guy before I found out he was gay, then almost killed myself when I found out he was gay). I think I'm getting obsessed with him.

If you are sure he is gay (and not bisexual). Well, then, just forget him. Yes, I know it's almost impossible, and that you won't ever forget him if you really love it. But if you just try, and if you spend less time with him, you will suffer less harm. Giving a personal experience, once I was in love but I wasn't brave enough to tell her what I felt. Then she got a boyfriend. I was destroyed, but I said "Well, I lost. I wasn't brave so I don't deserve her". I couldn't forget her completely, although I thought I had, but at least I don't feel that bad. Resignation is sometimes a wise option.

I want to follow him around everywhere, and I get terribly jealous when one girl who don't know he's gay continues to flirt with him.. and shes the loudest most annoying person around because she thinks shes best in everything and it pisses me OFF!

Well, if you know he's gay. Why are you jealous? And appart from that, just ignore her, it's better to ignore that kind of annoying people.

A-non-a-mus
May 25th, 2006, 05:18 PM
What can people advise for that?? I need help! :(

I'd recommend the ol' slapping him in the face a few times to maybe wake him up :p ...

I all seriousness though, I think he's a fool for his choice of actions... We are given but one chance in life on this earth, I bugs me that so many will seemingly ignore any and all chances they get in love... I mean here he has a friend that likes him so much yet he chooses to ignore it and let any opportunity pass him by? ... a fool ... that's what he is ...

nathalie
May 25th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Probably nothing much you can do about it anymore.

I mean, yeah, it's hard on you, but if he really likes to opossite sex better in that way ...

But that doesn't mean you can't be his friend anymore and be there for him.

Gazelle
May 25th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Sorry, i know you're kinda in the middle of an actully converstion, but i wanted to pop in and talk. plus, no one's replying in TEGY so yeah.

Does anyone notice that love is so much more important in movies and tv than it actully is in your and your close friends personal life or priorities? i-i'm not complaning, it's just...it's everywhere! i mean, sure you look around in real life and it's everywhere too. But i'm...i'm just saying. i mean, i've been seening this girl for about 5 days now, so i'm not like a ranting angry single chick, (we'll i mean, she's not really my girlfriend yet...) so yeah. Just throwing that out there.

i was at a friends house and we were watching Chasing Amy (my first time seeing it) and this girl Alex pointed that out. Not that i haven't noticed before...

Anyway. Discuss! And...such... :hehe:

No really, what do you guys think? Do people just have nothing else to write stories about? (i'm just generilizing...)

nathalie
May 25th, 2006, 06:23 PM
If only my love life was like it is in some movies *sigh* haha

A-non-a-mus
May 25th, 2006, 06:52 PM
people generally write about what they like... everyong likes falling in love...

Other times the writer is lonely, and wishes they coud find someone to love therefore their minds get wrapped up on it...

Othertimes though ... the writer is a perv and just wants to see two having ...well you know...

nathalie
May 25th, 2006, 07:01 PM
*hmm* Ok, so even though all Flemish directors are pervs (according to what you just said), they are cool and great people, and not to mention fantastic filmmakers.

But then, since they are Flemish, they don't really tend to go overseas with it, so you can't really know them ^_^

A-non-a-mus
May 25th, 2006, 07:13 PM
I didn't say they were pervs...just that some are, others are not... I try not to mass a whole group into one...

Though, I would say that absolutly no movie requires a sex scene in it... you can have a good love story without one...

nathalie
May 25th, 2006, 07:23 PM
That's true.
Sometimes I wonder why they put those scenes in there ... :E

Nephilim
May 25th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Gazelle
Sorry, i know you're kinda in the middle of an actully converstion, but i wanted to pop in and talk. plus, no one's replying in TEGY so yeah.

Does anyone notice that love is so much more important in movies and tv than it actully is in your and your close friends personal life or priorities? i-i'm not complaning, it's just...it's everywhere! i mean, sure you look around in real life and it's everywhere too. But i'm...i'm just saying. i mean, i've been seening this girl for about 5 days now, so i'm not like a ranting angry single chick, (we'll i mean, she's not really my girlfriend yet...) so yeah. Just throwing that out there.

i was at a friends house and we were watching Chasing Amy (my first time seeing it) and this girl Alex pointed that out. Not that i haven't noticed before...

Anyway. Discuss! And...such... :hehe:

No really, what do you guys think? Do people just have nothing else to write stories about? (i'm just generilizing...)

There's a reason why romance is the most popular genre- it sells, m'dear, and that's pretty much all there is to it. ;)

All, best of luck to you and your new lady friend!

Zaya
May 25th, 2006, 09:08 PM
I guess cause most people's (in some age range - that's why we have all those age permitions, that never work, but that's another thing) life includes sex :confused:

It's psychology...some or many people just like love and sex scenes, cause in real life you can't really see how that looks like, unless you have like a mirror on your ceiling which does sound pervy :lol:

Gazelle...well...I dunno bout others...but I always have someone to love...my family, my friends, my boyfriend..."love is all around" me ;) ( and I'm at a really low point in my love life right now...decision overdue, changes to be made... :( )

Dyani
May 25th, 2006, 09:53 PM
@LionRoar... your advice is really good thanks! Yeah he told me he is gay, and unless hes not telling me the truth.. I also don't know why I get so jealous of him.. perhaps its because I've spent five years arguing with her and several times shes ended up yelling at me that why would he like me anyway when I'm so fat and ugly compared to her?
Sorry, I actually only just remembered that..

@A-non-a-mus... ah well.. I can't change his sexuality and it is his choice in the matter. In the beginning of my depression over this, I would agree he is a fool, but now I'm just kinda.. half numb, half accepting of it. Meh, its what he chooses.

@Nathalie... nah.. theres nowt I can do about it so why worry? I know thats what I should be thinking half the time, but the other half of the time, my brain is screaming at me :p and yes, I do love him as a friend and I always will be there for him. It just annoys me how much I still care for him that could be translated another way.

@Gazelle... I'd find it rather unsettling to have something similar to my love life in a movie :S and sex scenes should really not be put into movies. Love is not sex. But lets not get onto that subject :evilgrin:
YAY! Oh I'm so happy for ya Gazelle! :D

Lion Roar
May 25th, 2006, 10:20 PM
@LionRoar... your advice is really good thanks! Yeah he told me he is gay, and unless hes not telling me the truth.. I also don't know why I get so jealous of him.. perhaps its because I've spent five years arguing with her and several times shes ended up yelling at me that why would he like me anyway when I'm so fat and ugly compared to her?
Sorry, I actually only just remembered that..
Well, I think you already know the answer, don't you? He would like you because you are a good person, not like her. :bleen: As you say, inner beauty is more important. And I agree with that.
Anyway, you should try to avoid getting into those kind of arguments that are useless and they just harm people.

Gazelle
May 26th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim
There's a reason why romance is the most popular genre- it sells, m'dear, and that's pretty much all there is to it. ;)
Ha, well yes. i suppost it tis mostlikely the best selling genre since forever.

All, best of luck to you and your new lady friend!
:hehe: okay...then. Thanks. Haven't seen anyone in awhile since my 2 extremely bad last relationships. So i'm hopeing this works out. Thanks.

Originally posted by Zaya
Gazelle...well...I dunno bout others...but I always have someone to love...my family, my friends, my boyfriend..."love is all around" me ;) ( and I'm at a really low point in my love life right now...decision overdue, changes to be made... :( )

Yes, well, i was aiming for love in a mutual status of love'rs', and not the generalization. But yes, love, as in all loved ones, is of course a main thing in life.

Ugh, low points suck. i'm so glad to be getting away from my last two plane crashes of relationships and very excited to (almost) be in a new one. Best of luck to you in finding happiness, in WHATEVER form it may come in.

@Gazelle... I'd find it rather unsettling to have something similar to my love life in a movie :S and sex scenes should really not be put into movies. Love is not sex. But lets not get onto that subject :evilgrin:
Yes i agree. although i think the kinds of people i see are usally a bit crazier than the people you see in movies. :lol: Yes, and what's with the sex? Why are we talking about sex all of the sudden? it's like middle school all over again! Someone says something bout makeup work, and someone else turns around asking "What about sex?!?!"

YAY! Oh I'm so happy for ya Gazelle! :D
Uhh... :hehe: Okay, then. Thanks...? i didn't mean to bring it up as a big... :lol: Anyway... *sigh* yeah. Moving on...

Oh, actully i think that's about it. Sorry, i have an obsession with long post and making sure i anwser and talk to everyone. :hehe:

Zaya
May 26th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Awww...thank you Gaz! :) And hope this new "flying thing" of yours will avoid crashes ;)

Gazelle
May 27th, 2006, 07:06 PM
:lol: uhhh....heh...thanks? :hehe:

((...i think i'm a little too obsessed with the :hehe: smiliey no?))

So... *sigh*

TALK people!

Takeru
May 27th, 2006, 07:19 PM
My love life includes alot of backstabbing, and girls going out with me just for the sake of having a boyfriend, or using me to make some ex of their jealous. None of them were the type that you can talk to and they will understand either.
I did have one fantastic relationship with a childhood friend of mine... but that was destroyed by a friend of hers that hates me to hell and back. And now even the friendship has pretty much disintegrated.
So ever since then whenever some girl has an interest in me at school I either avoid them until they lose interest or just tell them I'm not interested in having any kind of relationship. Which is a lie. :hehe: (I think it's an awesome smiley)

Sadiki
May 27th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Lately I have been having dreams of me and Sharifu meeting again after so long time. Those dreams have felt so realistic and great. Everytime I wake up I try to go back to sleep just to keep dreaming. I know that it's gonna be only 9 days till it happens but lately time have passed so slowly and it's really getting difficult to wait...
Man I really miss cuddling up with my adorable Fu'ey and to fall asleep at her side, but I do know it's gonna be soon. :cheese:

Gazelle
May 27th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Takeru
My love life includes alot of backstabbing, and girls going out with me just for the sake of having a boyfriend, or using me to make some ex of their jealous. None of them were the type that you can talk to and they will understand either.
I did have one fantastic relationship with a childhood friend of mine... but that was destroyed by a friend of hers that hates me to hell and back. And now even the friendship has pretty much disintegrated.
So ever since then whenever some girl has an interest in me at school I either avoid them until they lose interest or just tell them I'm not interested in having any kind of relationship. Which is a lie.
Aww...that sucks. i know so many people like that, and have actully had experiances like that, sadly. Yup. it not just guys that people pull that **** off with...

:hehe: (I think it's an awesome smiley)
Yay! ...:hehe: heh

Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
Lately I have been having dreams of me and Sharifu meeting again after so long time. Those dreams have felt so realistic and great. Everytime I wake up I try to go back to sleep just to keep dreaming. I know that it's gonna be only 9 days till it happens but lately time have passed so slowly and it's really getting difficult to wait...
Man I really miss cuddling up with my adorable Fu'ey and to fall asleep at her side, but I do know it's gonna be soon. :cheese:

*shudders* i HATE having dreams about exs. Espicially mine... *again, shudder*

Aww...guys...i screwed up -cries!!!- i'm gonna rant about it next time i post though, cause i already made this kinda long and i hate doing that so yeah...

Sadiki
May 27th, 2006, 07:39 PM

*shudders* i HATE having dreams about exs. Espicially mine... *again, shudder*

exes? eh.... she isn't my ex tho... not sure what you ment by that or if it had anything to do with my post, but me and Sharifu are being still deeply in love and even more deep then ever ;)

but yeah I would hate having dreams of exes too... but I don't really dream of my exes so that's good ;)

Gazelle
May 27th, 2006, 07:46 PM
No, i got that, i was just through it out there... :lol: sorry to confuse you. That's just what it made me think of, since i'm not dating anyone at the moment (not anymore atleast) and i can't relate. :lol: heh... yeah...

Dyani
May 27th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Aw no Gazelle! You mentioned before about maybe seeing someone.. what happened?? :(

Zaya
May 27th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah, what happened? "Plain crash" again :(

Gazelle
May 27th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah. i did. But i um...
i really ****ed(forlackofabetterwordthatstressesthisenough) that up.

We were talking about past relationships, my least favorite subject in the world to talk about on a frickin DATE, and at first she was mad because i wouldn't talk about it, and then when we actully DiD talk about it she got really pissed...so... *sigh*

She called me 'an emo depressed little freak' said 'f*** this' started to leave, stopped to taunt me more, then left.

i mean, in all due time knowing this now, i know i would have found out that she is a rude person and wouldn't want to go any farther anyway, but it kinda hurts that all my relationships end on that subject... Eh. :hehe:

Thanks for asking (that's not sarcasim by the way, really i like people who care)

Dyani
May 27th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Thats a darn pity.. I'm sure you're a wonderful person to get to know properly! That horrible gal! How dare she say that! can I rip her a new mouth? :evilgrin:

:hugs:

Stormfury
May 28th, 2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Zaya
It's psychology...some or many people just like love and sex scenes, cause in real life you can't really see how that looks like, unless you have like a mirror on your ceiling which does sound pervy :lol:

:lol: Who needs a mirror ?!

The lights are off - aren't they?

Agreeing to some, passionate scenes can be left out, however why spoil the imagination, and to some extent like Zaya said; broadening one's perception.

Zaya
May 28th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Are they? :confused: What about dimmed light :lol: or television one :D But yeah, some passionate scenes should be left out...especially those who are so unreal it hurts! But some of you guys should see European movies...They're like totally full of it! :lol:

Gaz, sorry to hear about your date...well...I guess everyone wants to talk about previous relationships to some extent...so maybe you should think of shortening "stories" about it and not telling the things they don't wanna hear ;)...some just expect you'd tell them everything...I hate that :alone:

Amaryllis
May 28th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Well my love life has reached his top right now, im the 7th heaven and i won't ever get down again! ^_^ Im in love, and he's in love with me and yea i gues we're going out now x3 just love him so much, JM <3

Gaz, sorry about your date aswell. Maybe a next date will fix all? ;3 you never know.

and STM,,, no comment =P

Neola
May 28th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Gazelle: I'm really sorry for you, but look, now you know what kind of person she really is...Isn't it better to find out before you are in a relationship with someone? I'm sure there will be someone you can tell absolutely everything about your past relationships and so on, without her taunting you or something...

Amy: I'm so happy for you, that's great news:cheese:
I really hope it'll work out for you two.
One thing...is it your Badminton teacher's son or...someone else...err, sorry if that's a stupid question :hehe:

As for my love life: Haha.

lion_roog
May 28th, 2006, 01:12 PM

As for my love life: Haha.

Can I laugh at it, too?...:D

And mine...I can only describe as a Tragic-Comedy...:D

Neola
May 28th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog
Can I laugh at it, too?...:D
Feel free to do so. :lol:

Tragic-Comedy...:D

Nice use of smilies, really.

lion_roog
May 28th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Feel free to do so. :lol:

Nice use of smilies, really.

Sweet...:lol:...Okay, done...:D

:haha:...I use smilies to convey my actual facial expressions as if you were actually talking to me...:D...And the second thing I said I would've been smiling while saying it...:D

Amaryllis
May 28th, 2006, 01:28 PM

Amy: I'm so happy for you, that's great news:cheese:
I really hope it'll work out for you two.
One thing...is it your Badminton teacher's son or...someone else...err, sorry if that's a stupid question :hehe:

yes it was my badminton teacher's son =P Jan-Maarten, aka JM ^_^

lion_roog
May 28th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Noela...how can your love life be laughable...I mean, you look like Mila Kunis! :rawr:

http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images/mila_kunis_pictures/mila_kunis_00.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn94721tj.jpg

:rawr:

Neola
May 28th, 2006, 01:51 PM
yes it was my badminton teacher's son =P Jan-Maarten, aka JM ^_^
Oh, hehe...you know, somehow I had this feeling it would work out eventually ^_~

Noela...how can your love life be laughable...I mean, you look like Mila Kunis! :rawr:

http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images/mila_kunis_pictures/mila_kunis_00.jpg

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn94721tj.jpg

:rawr:
Haha.
Thanks for this nice comparison.
First off, I really don't think so...and I do have my reasons :lol:
And besides, you might know that I don't give a damn about looks...I mean, if you're attractive or whatever (which I'm not) doesn't mean everyone loves you, does it? (And yes, I'm talking about love btw. I would never ever want to be in a relationship with someone who "likes" me because of how I look like :S)

Gazelle
May 28th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Sorry, to randomly come in on your conversation and you're all past what i was saying but just so you know, who ever cares...

i saw her yesterday and a friend of mine pushed me to go talk to her so to learn what it is that i did to her that was so awful, so when i finally did get the guts i went up to her and said "H-hey...um...i uh, wanted to ask how are you? i guess...um, well what i really wanted to ask was...what exactly di-" And...she slapped me. So i silently walked away and she left the store. Which before she left she told my friend that i have 'too much baggage' and if i ever want a relationship with anyone i need 'to stopping being so ****ing depressed all the time and maybe get a really really good, maybe 5, therapists'. And that i was ugly anyway (something like that), and that my friend was stupid to hang out with me.

Okay, so now i'm convenced this girl has serious problems, and i'm glad we never got any closer. Yeah, i'm an idiot, and maybe i'm 'a depressed little freak' or whatever, but it's like...augh...i'm not a very happy meerkat right now :hehe: Whether she's crazy or not, it still hurts. And i don't think it was nice of her to talk to my friend when i was standing-right.there.

So yeah, anyway, she's crazy, i'm clear from that bad relationship, and i don't think i'll be seeing anyone for about a year. Oh the acomlishments of me. *sigh*

Neola
May 28th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Believe me Gaz, she must be crazy!
There's only one thing I can say: She didn't deserve you.And you should be glad you never got any further.
And no, you're not a depressed little freak or whatever, not at all :hugs:

KanuTGL
May 28th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Well my love life has reached his top right now, im the 7th heaven and i won't ever get down again! ^_^ Im in love, and he's in love with me and yea i gues we're going out now x3 just love him so much, JM <3

Congrats Amy! =D I'm really happy for you ^^ You lucky one... xP

lion_roog
May 28th, 2006, 10:42 PM

Haha.
Thanks for this nice comparison.
First off, I really don't think so...and I do have my reasons :lol:
And besides, you might know that I don't give a damn about looks...I mean, if you're attractive or whatever (which I'm not) doesn't mean everyone loves you, does it? (And yes, I'm talking about love btw. I would never ever want to be in a relationship with someone who "likes" me because of how I look like :S)

I agree with what you said about love and all...but I was just saying you probably have a lot of guys asking you out. And I happen to think you are very attractive.

Neola
May 29th, 2006, 06:52 AM
I agree with what you said about love and all...but I was just saying you probably have a lot of guys asking you out. And I happen to think you are very attractive.
Good to know you agree with that...
As for the rest: Haha. ( :lol: )
No, really, if it were like that, I wouldn't laugh, would I?

Anyways, I don't wanna bore you. Go ahead and tell us something interesting:cheese:

Dyani
May 29th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Sorry, to randomly come in on your conversation and you're all past what i was saying but just so you know, who ever cares...

i saw her yesterday and a friend of mine pushed me to go talk to her so to learn what it is that i did to her that was so awful, so when i finally did get the guts i went up to her and said "H-hey...um...i uh, wanted to ask how are you? i guess...um, well what i really wanted to ask was...what exactly di-" And...she slapped me. So i silently walked away and she left the store. Which before she left she told my friend that i have 'too much baggage' and if i ever want a relationship with anyone i need 'to stopping being so ****ing depressed all the time and maybe get a really really good, maybe 5, therapists'. And that i was ugly anyway (something like that), and that my friend was stupid to hang out with me.

Okay, so now i'm convenced this girl has serious problems, and i'm glad we never got any closer. Yeah, i'm an idiot, and maybe i'm 'a depressed little freak' or whatever, but it's like...augh...i'm not a very happy meerkat right now :hehe: Whether she's crazy or not, it still hurts. And i don't think it was nice of her to talk to my friend when i was standing-right.there.

So yeah, anyway, she's crazy, i'm clear from that bad relationship, and i don't think i'll be seeing anyone for about a year. Oh the acomlishments of me. *sigh*

:grrr: :grrr:

Words can't desribe how angry I am at this - !!!!

Stormfury
May 30th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Amaryllis, glad to hear that. =)

Amaryllis
May 30th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Damn Gazelle, she sure IS crazy, bloody hell. >.> your better off without her ^_^

Thanks Kanu ^_^ things are only getting better right now ^_^ i took him to a birthday of my friend yesterday and when we were home we were all cuddly and such lol, even in front of my mum, she just couldnt stop grinning xD and when his dad was there to pick him up, we said goodbye and kissed ^_^ weeee =D

Sharifu
May 30th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Aww how sweet. I'm happy for you Amaryllis. :) :hugs:

Gazelle, that girl seems really rude and doesn't care for other's feelings... You are better off without her. I know it hurts now and I've been through something like that with a friend, but the pain will go away, with time.

And Neola, I do agree with Jeff, you are a pretty girl. :)

LESS THEN A WEEK I'LL BE WITH PETTERI AGAIN! :love:

Amaryllis
May 30th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Yeah i cant wait for you two to meet either Sharifu!! ^_^ you both have missed eachother soo extremely much, and everyone deserves the relationship like you guys have ^_^

Azerane
May 30th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Hehe, well I'm not sure everyone deserves to be seperated for months on end from the one they love, but I don't think that's what you meant. Hehe, you were reffering to how much they love each other?

Amaryllis
May 30th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Yea... i meant that =P i do not wish everyone to have a long distance relationship because its incredibly hard to hold on to them, but when its true love, like you can see with STM and Fu, it'll last, with ups and downs, but won't stop ;3

Azerane
May 30th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Yeah, you're right there. Though I fully intend to hold onto my long distance relationship, no matter how hard it gets. Especially since there's only two weeks now until we meet! :D

Sharifu
May 31st, 2006, 11:48 AM
Any plans to come to the US to visit Pat in the future? ;) Hehe... This summer is going to be the greatest... And after all this working, I finally get to go to Petteri's place. :p

Azerane
May 31st, 2006, 12:57 PM
Hehe, well I hope so, gotta travel to sunny, sunny florida and meet his crazy family :p

Sharifu
May 31st, 2006, 01:01 PM
:lol: Go to Disneyworld too!!! :p

Azerane
May 31st, 2006, 01:13 PM
:gasp: Disneyworld!!! Then I can buy even more Lion King stuff than I already have!!! :D :cheese: (Or I can try and get pat to buy it for me :p :lol:)

Amaryllis
May 31st, 2006, 02:19 PM
Lol it would be awesome if you'd come too Azerane ^_^ i need to buy myself more TLK stuff, im jealous at all of you for having so much =P

Sadiki
June 1st, 2006, 08:40 PM
And after all this working, I finally get to go to Petteri's place. :p

:gasp: I better clean up a bit............ actually " quite a bit " this place is a mess.

Azerane
June 1st, 2006, 09:03 PM
:lol: STM, sounds like me at the moment, my room is a mess :p hehe, gotta get things sorta out before Pat comes over, hehe.

nathalie
June 1st, 2006, 09:08 PM
I seem to be the only person who never cleaned up her room, when her boyfriend arrived? hehe

I never really bothered, lol ... 'cause after he'd leave it'd be a total mess again, 'cause I know me, looking for magazines and books and all that again :cheese:

Nephilim
June 1st, 2006, 09:16 PM
My room is a constant state, so you're not alone. ;)

TakaTiger
June 1st, 2006, 09:44 PM
my room is a Wreck right now with all these boxes =\ so noone is alone in the messy room area =)

Dyani
June 1st, 2006, 10:16 PM
My room.. what room? :p I can hardly see what colour carpet it is!!!!!

Sharifu
June 2nd, 2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
:gasp: I better clean up a bit............ actually " quite a bit " this place is a mess.

Originally posted by Azerane
:lol: STM, sounds like me at the moment, my room is a mess :p hehe, gotta get things sorta out before Pat comes over, hehe.

:lol: You guys! I need to clean my room! :haha: It's been a long time since I cleaned it... I have to clean it before you come STM! :lol: And I will. :p

3 DAYS! :love:

Neola
June 2nd, 2006, 11:47 AM
My dog makes a mess of my room every day, so I don't even bother cleaning my room anymore :lol:

Anyways, on topic again I guess...It's great to see how everyone's gonna meet soon, make sure to take loads and loads of photos :D

And congrats on you nine-days-left-to-two-months-anniversary, STL ^^

Amaryllis
June 2nd, 2006, 02:56 PM
Okey this thread is turning into a bedroom thread right now :p

3 days left for the happy couple, congrats ^_^ My love life is still on track, seeing JM short tonight and tomorrow he'll come along to my friend's birthday for a horror movie *ooooh* so that's gonna be fuuun :P :evilgrin:

Azerane
June 2nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
I'm really excited.. only 10 days until Pat comes, today my mum was making up the bed that he's gonna be sleeping in and organising the room and it just made me realise just how soon he will be here. It's going to be great.

And also, safe travels to you STM as you fly over to see Sharifu, I hope you two have another wonderful meeting.

Sadiki
June 4th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Ok I don't want to create a new posts for my leaving and sinse the reason I leave is part of my love life I'll post it here :p

I'll be takeing off from home in 19 hours, my plane leaves in 21 and half hours and I should be getting to CA in 37.5 hours.

So I hope you will have great summer with all your love ones and why not with friends and family too, because I know I will have the most precious time with my Fu'ey in this summer and for 3.5 months :love:

I'll still be around today to check this thread and board and maybe even tomorrow before leaving from home, but anyways ;)

Sharifu
June 4th, 2006, 08:12 AM
OMG, tomorrow, it's tomorrow!!!! :love:

Yesterday was my last day working, and the day I've been looking forward to is finally here tomorrow! ^^

Safe flight to you dear, I can't wait to be in your arms again! ^^

Azerane, take pics of you and Pat, I would love to see you guys together! I'll be taking pics this summer, we have lots of things planned. I'm so happy!

lion_roog
June 4th, 2006, 09:11 AM
You guys will have an awesome time!!!..:cheese: =D

But remember...don't drink the water...:D

Sadiki
June 5th, 2006, 02:05 AM
ok... gotta be off to the airport... see ya in 19 hours dear :love:

Sharifu
June 5th, 2006, 02:43 AM
Ooh you left not too long ago, and I was just thinking how you're at the airport now, just as I checked the time on my phone. ^^ I can't wait!

Azerane
June 5th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Aww, that's so exciting, you two have an awesome time!!

Azerane, take pics of you and Pat, I would love to see you guys together! I'll be taking pics this summer, we have lots of things planned. I'm so happy!

Yeah, I'll be sure to take lots of pics :D And I'm sure Pat won't let me get away with not having pics of me :lol: And I'm still trying to think of things to do :p My mind just isn't working :p

And I'm so excited... 8 DAYS!!!!!! :D :cheese: Or even better.... 7 and 1/2 days!! :p

Amaryllis
June 6th, 2006, 06:58 PM
That's awesome, STM is back with Fu again, and i visited my love again today. And Azerane's mate is with her soon aswell, wow you guys ^_^

Azerane
June 8th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I hope things are going well for you Amaryllis with your guy. How often do you visit him?

And yes... only 4 1/2 days to go now. And I can't believe it's really happening. Today I was working out what time I had to leave to be at the airport on time to meet Pat... and it's just really amazing that we're finally going to be together. I can't wait to give him a big hug. :hugs: I just love him so much and we've been apart for far too long. But not long now and we'll be together for 9 weeks. We just get to be together and spend time together. I love you Pat :love: *hugs tight* Not long now.

nathalie
June 8th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Aww ... all this love on Lea ... :emo:

I've already started to remind Bart of what date it will be soon ...
So hopefully unlike all years before, he will remember it this this year.

June 20th, 5 year anniversary.

Amaryllis
June 8th, 2006, 11:19 AM
I hope things are going well for you Amaryllis with your guy. How often do you visit him?

thanks Az =3

uhm well at least 4 times a week? :p well, alot more lately, since his granddad is in coma right now, he needs 'mental support' in my opinion. Since he's troubleling alot with it so.

And make him remember Nath :evilgrin:

Azerane
June 8th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Wow, 5 years Nathalie... that's quite a long time. I hope he remembers, that would be nice if he did :) Just put sticky notes all over the house telling him about it :p

And 4 times a week, that's pretty cool. That sucks that his grandad is in a coma though, must be hard for him. That's really good you're there to support him though.

Amaryllis
June 8th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Yeah ah well, that's something standard to do don't you think? =3

and yeah, nath, 5 years, he m?st remember ^_^

Azerane
June 8th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Yeah, hehe, it is standard. (I'm assuming you meant being there to support him? :p)

Amaryllis
June 8th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Yeah well, i mean, shouldnt every mate support their love no matter what? ;3

nathalie
June 8th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Very true Amy. At least, in my opinion.

Azerane
June 8th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Well yes you're definetly right with that. If you love someone then you should be there to support them, like you said, no matter what.

Daniel
June 8th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Well yes you're definetly right with that. If you love someone then you should be there to support them, like you said, no matter what.

i agree with that, too bad someone i know doesnt ;)

Azerane
June 9th, 2006, 02:53 AM
^Sounds like something's not going to good for you maybe?

But if you love someone and then don't support them, then it doesn't really seem like you love them at all. It's sad really.

Daniel
June 9th, 2006, 07:00 PM
^Sounds like something's not going to good for you maybe?

heh, you could say that ;)

just PM me if you wanna know, i'd feel wierd posting it here :s

Amaryllis
June 9th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Thanks Nathalie, Azerane and STL, for the agreedment ;3

And STL that's too bad, yeah. Just, sad..

Sharifu
June 9th, 2006, 11:21 PM
All the best to you Bec! I know Pat is coming very soon! Petteri and I really hope it works out for you guys.

And Nathalie, Bart should remember! I hope he does.

It's been great with Petteri here. Kissing again for the first time, was really great. :love: And we still have a lot of time together. ^^

Kovu The Lion
June 10th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Yeah, I'd like to say some people don't support even there true loves, and most of the time its for good reasons IE: It's a bad choice or they don't know what they are getting themselves into

thats probably the only thing I wouldn't support my bf/gf on , in this case gf ;) and we've been fine, still i'm unclosed into telling who it is.. Cause I said so mate.

Adrenaline
June 10th, 2006, 04:46 AM
What is this "love life" that you speak of?
...yeah, I have no love life. XD I barely have a life! :D

Amaryllis
June 10th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Adrenaline
What is this "love life" that you speak of?
...yeah, I have no love life. XD I barely have a life! :D

Now there Adrenaline, that's a bit overreactive :secret:

And ahhww Sharifu you guys, you're amazing! I can't wait to meet you two in paris ^_^ ((kissing rocks =P ))

Dyani
June 10th, 2006, 02:46 PM
:lol: I agree with Adrenaline. I have no life never mind a pitiful love life!!!

A *love life* is for the lucky people. ;)

Amaryllis
June 11th, 2006, 09:36 AM
A "love life" is for everyone ;3

nathalie
June 11th, 2006, 09:39 AM
True Amy, even I got off the street ... and if I can ...

... then anyone can :cheese: haha

Amaryllis
June 11th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I feel thesame about myself Nath, if ? can find something, everyone can :p

Neola
June 11th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Wanna bet? :lol:

I agree with Dyani, love life is for the lucky ones...though a blind man may sometimes hit the mark aswell, that's what I hope for! :D

Anyways, it's great to hear Sharifu's with STM again and Azerane will be with Kintaru soon...I'm so happy for you guys! :cheese:
Make sure to take loads and loads of photos to share with us...and loads and loads of stories to tell!^_^

Kintaru
June 11th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Heheh, thanks for the well wishes Audra and Neola, I appreciate it. Sheesh, only 6 hours now until I leave for the airport. Can't believe this is finally happening, just hope I don't freak out. :p

Love you Becca, see you soon baby.:love:

Azerane
June 11th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Aww, thanks everybody... I also can't believe this is actually happening, it's so amazing. :hugs: It's TOMORROW that he gets here!! I can't believe it! And you're not allowed to freak out though Pat, if anyone's going to freak out it's going to be me :lol: hehe, nah.. I just can't wait to finally meet you and give you a hug :)

And we're gonna have to snag some random person at the airport to take a pic of us :p Hehe..

Love you too Pat :love:

Dyani
June 11th, 2006, 07:38 PM
aaaww the soppyness!! :p

HUGFEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs everyone to death with hugglesquishings*

Kiara Serengeti
June 11th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Awww...Lea romances\relation ships! =D

Azerane
June 12th, 2006, 02:02 PM
Hmmm... well, there's no more than 14 and 1/2 hours until I'm going to be at that airport, waiting for Pat to come off his flight... and I think I'm starting to get nervous about it. It's so exciting and I'm really happy about it but I'm also a little nervous I think... not sure how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight...

Tomorrow's surely going to be the greatest day of my life, finally getting to hold the one I love. No matter what happens, I love you Pat. :love:

Neola
June 12th, 2006, 04:39 PM
All the best for you Azzy, I can imagine how nervous you are, but I'm sure this'll be the greatest day in your live and everything will go well. =)

What time are you going to the airport btw?

Tiikeri
June 12th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Hmm? What is this "love life" of which you all speak?

I don't know what to think about all these long distance relationships myself, having had one myself which fell through like a sack of spuds. Yet, I see STM and Sharifu who are as together now as they were when I first met them, even when they're 10k miles apart most of the time. So for relationships like that I'm really hopeful that they work out, since STM and Sharifu are two of my best friends on here, the same goes for Kintaru and Azerane, I don't know them as well but still...all the best to them. Although with my past experience being...well...crap, I can't help but be somewhat skeptical of their success, however STM and Sharifu have proved that it can work, maybe I just didn't get the right person.

*sits in corner* :P

Amaryllis
June 12th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Tiikeri
Hmm? What is this "love life" of which you all speak?

I don't know what to think about all these long distance relationships myself, having had one myself which fell through like a sack of spuds.

sounds familiar, but yeah, they can work ;3

Azerane
June 12th, 2006, 11:18 PM
All the best for you Azzy, I can imagine how nervous you are, but I'm sure this'll be the greatest day in your live and everything will go well. =)

What time are you going to the airport btw?

Hehe yeah, thanks :) And I leave home in an hour an a half but I'm not getting to the airport until 1:45pm... so, another 5 hrs yet...

Also, thankyou Tiikeri, I can understand how you can be skeptical about online relationships, I was too, until I met Pat. And whether it works or not, (though I'm pretty sure it will) at least after meeting we will know if it's going to. And if it doesn't work out it's better than sitting idly by always wondering whether it could've worked out.

Edit: And also another thing... it's not like we live a few hours away or whatever to visit each other and have just thought 'wel did you wanna meet up?' We live practically on opposite sides of the world, it's taken so much to get this meeting to work out, and the fact that he's coming over here, doing this all, that just tells me how much he cares about me.

Sadiki
June 13th, 2006, 05:18 AM
I know you guys have meet already by now, but we couldn't really get on earlier, but we both hope it works out great for you guys... I myself can't really believe it have been a week already sinse I came here... time is pasing soooooo fast...

well I guess I don't get on before we going to down to Brad's place... so I guess everyone be just happy with their love ones.

Son-Goku
June 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Good to see anyone having a good time and all with everything :3
As for my love life.... One way dead end street. Always

Amaryllis
June 13th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Im sure love is for everyone, for some it just comes early, for some it comes late, just a matter of waiting unfortunalety.. =3

Sharifu
June 13th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I'm really curious how it's been going with Azerane and Kintaru so far. :p Hehe.

lion_roog
June 14th, 2006, 03:32 AM
I'm really curious how it's been going with Azerane and Kintaru so far. :p Hehe.

They're too busy to come online...IfYouKnowWhatIMean...:D

Stormfury
June 14th, 2006, 05:39 AM

No. Please elaborate. :lol:

Amaryllis
June 14th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Roog, shush :p leave them! None of our business to think of what they might be doing.. xD

.........:thinks:.......

Neola
June 14th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Oh yeah, me too!
But them not being online is a good sign, isn't it?:cheese:

nathalie
June 14th, 2006, 10:47 AM
I talked to Azerane yesterday, and she told me, that if I should talk to Sharifu or STM before she did, I'd had to tell you guys, that everything went great when they met :)

Neola
June 14th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Wow that's awesome news! :cheese:
You don't know how happy I am for them!

Sharifu
June 14th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?
I talked to Azerane yesterday, and she told me, that if I should talk to Sharifu or STM before she did, I'd had to tell you guys, that everything went great when they met :)

Aww how cuuuuuuuute! ^^

LunarCat
June 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM

crazy Roog :D

hope all you love birds are having a fantabulous time together! ;):cheese:

Kintaru
June 18th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Hmmm, it would seem me and dear Azzy have become quite the subject of debate. Too busy to come online eh? You might say that I suppose. :evilgrin:

Hehe, but we've been having a good time. Her especially, watching me lose money at the casino. :ayecapn:

I just thought I'd check in though, so you all know we're not dead or something. And why yes Roog...

...We've been up to lots.. :cheese:

Kovu The Lion
June 18th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Please don't go into details Kintaru :lol: xD i'm sure ya'll are having a splendid time :) Hope it's going all well and stuff =D

don't have any surprises now ;) :$ :p

Xanahti
June 18th, 2006, 12:03 PM
I was out partying yesterday, and I met some norwegian guys. I was sitting on a bench with a friend and her boyfriend, and they just came up to us and started talking. One of them sat down beside me and we started talking, asking each other where we lived and that sort of things. I noticed that he was sitting very close, touching my leg and such things, I was pretty drunk so I didn't find it as akward as I would've thought it was if I was sober. I asked him if I could buy a beer from him, and he said that I would get a beer if I gave him a kiss, so I did. Then he lay his arm around me and played with my hair, and I just sat there, staring out in the distance. He then asked for another one and I gave him another one, don't ask me why, because I didn't really wanted too.

He then went away with his friends, and I didn't see him for the rest of the evening (I kind of avoided meeting him again). When I was about to go home, I saw him once again, and he came up to me and wanted to kiss me..again. I gave him hug and a kiss, asked for his cellphone number and told him to take care. He's going back to Norway today, and I must say it's a relief, He was nice and cute and so on, but it didn't feel right. Maybe it's just that I'm so unused to have a guy interested in me.

Oh well, that was my first kiss, not as impressive as I thought it would be.

Dyani
June 18th, 2006, 12:15 PM
aaaaaaawww! Thats so sweet =^.^= Ah, it could have been a lot worse. You could have been so plastered you didn't know what was going on, or didn't remember it when you woke up the next day. And as you were drunk, he could have taken things further.. but thats probably quite unlikely.

Interesting topic actually. Does anyone else want to tell us about their first kiss? Go on, you know you want to ^.^

A-non-a-mus
June 18th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Interesting topic actually. Does anyone else want to tell us about their first kiss? Go on, you know you want to ^.^

I would, but I've never yet kissed anyone, and likely to not to for many years to come. If ever I do.

Originally posted by Xanahti
Oh well, that was my first kiss, not as impressive as I thought it would be.

well, given the circumstances of the kiss, it's no suprise... I mean you met the guy just that day right? ... and he kisses you the same day... the kiss becomes of little value... to really make a kiss speacial, it's best to a) become good frinds with the person (may or may not take a long time, though better if it does take a long time) b) after completeing step one, if you feel you like the other enough, begin going out with him/her (this stage may or may not take a long time as well) c) after completion of step two, if you feel you really love the other, then try for a first kiss.
A kiss too early is as a trothy won without doing anything to earn it.

Daniel
June 18th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Does anyone else want to tell us about their first kiss? Go on, you know you want to ^.^

How's this for a place:

Alton Towers, in the Gardens, with Steph (first proper one really)

And it made me feel so good inside, but now i just think about it and it makes feel all upset and ****........

nathalie
June 18th, 2006, 04:11 PM
:hugs: Dan

My first kiss ... totally unexpected. I already told Bart to do when I wouldn't expect it, otherwhise I would just back away from him, haha.

So, while watching the Simpsons, it happend *gasp*
When I watch TV, I know nothing from what happens around me, 'cause I'm so focussing on the thing I'm watching, so he definatly picked out the right moment ^_^ haha

This Land
June 18th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Mine.... Before i went to school, i went around my gf's before like we normally did and we both just sitting on the sofa and just happened :p

it felt weird but so nice. it chnaged me thats for sure

Dyani
June 18th, 2006, 04:48 PM
aw its all so sweeeeeeeeet!!! ^.^ *hugglefloofs Dan*

My first.. well.. proper kiss was actually very romantic. It was down on the seafront, sitting on some rocks, watching the sunset. Talk about cliche.. :p

And, Anon.. I totally agree with your idea. Its better to get good friends with them first and get to know them better before doing anything further. Wish you were around when I had my first bf.. after about 2 hours of knowing each other :p It was bound to end in tears!

So basically... any person you consider a friend is a perfect pucker-up possibility! Hah! Say that five times really quick!

Nephilim
June 18th, 2006, 05:08 PM
And, Anon.. I totally agree with your idea. Its better to get good friends with them first and get to know them better before doing anything further. Wish you were around when I had my first bf.. after about 2 hours of knowing each other :p It was bound to end in tears!

So basically... any person you consider a friend is a perfect pucker-up possibility! Hah! Say that five times really quick!

Better to be good friends? Nahhh. It just depends. Example, my boyfriend and I had seen each other no more than two or three times, in large groups at parties and the like, probably spoken for no more than half hour, when he happened to go out with the same group as me to a gig. Gig got cancelled, we all went to a park with drink, got very drunk and kissed. A lot. Ten months later, here we are. x) Best relationship I've ever been in, or could imagine being in.

This Land
June 18th, 2006, 06:03 PM
For me, ive given up on relationships for now though.

For me, Im a biker. I go out riding with about 20 other bikers in my local area, they are all in the Antelopes M.C.C,(Motor Cycle club) i socialise with them, and have a great time riding with them. My social life has completly changed and me having a relationship in all honesty will block my ability to do these things. I have loads of years ahead of me to think about proper relationships, so for now, ill stick to my bike, my friends on and offline, The Antelopes M.C.C and the roads. :)

Tiikeri
June 18th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Well, as the movie title goes.....I've never been kissed.

Storm90
June 18th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Heh, I only give kisses to my dog and my favorite horse, Kincade. Though, Kincade just gives me a wierd look when I give him one; I think he just wants a treat. x3

Other then that, nope never been kissed either.

Zaya
June 19th, 2006, 09:57 AM
I have to agree with Nephilim to some point here...you never know...sometimes you just feel that natural attraction, no matter if you know this person well or just spoke to him a few times...or just one time...As far as my boy concerns...I met him, two days later had a date, talked for like 4 hours straight (always have so much to talk about) hugged a lot then kissed...he even asked me if he may kiss me, haha, thought that was goofy first but then kinda realized it was totally polite - since guys usually don't ask here ;)

First real kiss...bleh...went to the cinema with this guy like 8 years ago, I think, ...but was so into the movie he didn't even get the chance to distract me with something else :lol: so after the movie we took a walk in the park, then he suddenly turns and hugs me real tight...then kisses me...no big deal...wasn't a bad kiss really...but this guy I'm seeing now...no previous bf can compare haha XD

Amaryllis
June 19th, 2006, 10:17 AM
My first kiss was recently =P two weeks ago i think. With my new boyfriend that is. I always thought i would never dare to do such thing, but eventually, it was me who gave him a kiss, our first proper kiss, and afterwards, i was so extremely happy xD
Right now, kisses and hugs,,,i just c?nt live without them ;3

*hugs Dan*
I agree with Nephilim, i wasn't really good friends with Jan-Maarten (aka JM) we just liked eachother right away really.

Azerane
June 21st, 2006, 05:42 AM
Well, a bit of an update from little old Adelaide....

Things are going really well with me and Pat *hugs him* He's sleeping right now... We've done a bit of stuff, but mainly we've just been watching movies :p hehe, but still, it's just really good to be spending time with him.

We haven't really taken any exciting photo's either :p We forgot to take one at the airport, hehe, but here's one for you now, me with my messy hair, curled up with Pat :D Awwww.... :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Azerane/NapTime.jpg

This Land
June 21st, 2006, 06:27 AM
AWWW
Ist great to see you and pat together azzzy, afetr the long amounts of time waiting and days of counting down, im glad you have finally got to meet him.

very cute pic

I hope things goes like everything you both planned azzy and Pat
i hope both of you have a great time :hugs:

Amaryllis
June 21st, 2006, 09:07 AM
That picture brings me to an idea (btw v?ry cute Azerane!!! ^^)

Why won't we couples post pictures of ourselfves, like the photo Azerane showed us? I'd like to make something out of that, i think it'd be awesome! ^^

nathalie
June 21st, 2006, 09:43 AM
I don't have photo's like that ^_^

Since I don't do well on pics.

*wOOt* 5-year anniversary yesterday ... and guess who remembered *gasp* He walked in the front door, and immidiatly said it :cheese:

Amaryllis
June 21st, 2006, 10:54 AM
Ahww that's awesome Nathalie!! How good of him to remember and happy anniversery!!! ^_^

...well, make the photo then, just for this project :p

Lucy Lioness
June 21st, 2006, 11:17 AM
Why won't we couples post pictures of ourselfves, like the photo Azerane showed us? I'd like to make something out of that, i think it'd be awesome! ^^ [/B]

Here's a picture of me and Shaun, taken a few years ago now, but we still look pretty much the same. We've been together for 3 and a half years now.
Lucy and Shaun (http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/lucyparker1986/DSCN5803.jpg)
I look awful in that picture, lol.

Cute picture Az, I'm glad you guys are having such a great time. :D

Dyani
June 21st, 2006, 12:13 PM
Aw the cutie sweetness!!!!!!!! ^.^

No pics from me, never took any when I had a bf and don't have one.. but we shall have to see ;)

Zaya
June 21st, 2006, 12:42 PM
oooooo, congrats Nathalie, he did it ;) And Lucy..you don't look awful on that pic :)

Me, I only have pics of my ex bf's and me...and I guess I'll never have any of the one I've been seeing recently...:( things don't look that great...nevermind...we'd all love to see pics :D

Amaryllis
June 21st, 2006, 04:37 PM
Sorry to remind you to that Zaya, but hey, tomorrow's another day, another try ;)

Dyani = please make one, if you wanna be on the Lea Halalela Couples Poster you gotta make one ;3

Lucy!! Thank's for the photo, yours will be the first one on it!! Thank you again!! =^_^=

nathalie
June 21st, 2006, 04:38 PM
Aww Zaya, I hope it'll work out !

Neola
June 21st, 2006, 04:49 PM
Dyani = please make one, if you wanna be on the Lea Halalela Couples Poster you gotta make one ;3

don't have one..
With "one", she's referring to "boyfriend" ;)
And btw...I think it's to "take" a photo not "make", or am I wrong? :hmm:

Anyways, you won't see any pictures from me in near future...hehe...unless you decide to make a "Lea singles poster" :lol:
Great idea though, I can't wait to see the result. And cute pic Lucy, you two look very happy ^^

Stormfury
June 21st, 2006, 05:36 PM
Congrats there, Nath! =)

nathalie
June 21st, 2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks ^_^

:hmm: maybe I can arrange a pic ... I don't know ... Saturday family party, lots of pics will be taken.

Zaya
June 21st, 2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah Nathalie...I hope it does work out...we'll see...:alone:

:)

Daniel
June 21st, 2006, 08:10 PM
i got one of me and my ex if that counts? :p :D

Dyani
June 21st, 2006, 09:14 PM
I have one of me and my best friend :D although that could look wrong... ah heck.. it don't matter! He's gay anyway!

And yes, I was meaning I dont have a Bf when I said *I dont have one*.. thanks for backing that up though Neola!

This Land
June 21st, 2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Daniel
i got one of me and my ex if that counts? :p :D

I have one :D

Realationship only lasted for a month an half.

she wanted me to be there everyday for her and spend time with her and not my other mates, and she has never stepped out of the door to see me, i always went around her's. In the end she literally wanted me to chnage my whole lifestlye to suit her, somtimes she didnt want me ride my bike now and then, but that aint gopnna happen, so i broke the relationship up. sounds silly, but thats the kinda guy i am. Nobosy can never tell me to chnage my way of life.

but anyway.....
Here is the pic :p

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/addy_neale_wkd/Pics%20Of%20me/HPIM0030.jpg

Amaryllis
June 22nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
Cute picture This Land ^^

Ahh thanks for correcting me Neola, stupid mistake x3 Excuse me ^^'

And Nath, it'd be great if you could take (;)) one :p

Neola
June 22nd, 2006, 03:34 PM
I have one of me and my best friend :D although that could look wrong... ah heck.. it don't matter! He's gay anyway!

And yes, I was meaning I dont have a Bf when I said *I dont have one*.. thanks for backing that up though Neola!

Well since you kinda have a crush on him (as you said =P ) I think that counts...(no, I'm not saying this because I wanna see the pic :p )

And 'tis okay, I'ts my duty to back that kinda things up :lol:

Originally posted by This land
she wanted me to be there everyday for her and spend time with her and not my other mates, and she has never stepped out of the door to see me, i always went around her's. In the end she literally wanted me to chnage my whole lifestlye to suit her, somtimes she didnt want me ride my bike now and then, but that aint gopnna happen, so i broke the relationship up. sounds silly, but thats the kinda guy i am. Nobosy can never tell me to chnage my way of life.
Hmm, yeah, I don't think I would want anyone to change me...but didn't you talk about that with her? I kinda think it's a pity you two broke up...you look so cute on that pic! But then again I'm not one to decide what's best for you :browlift:

@Amy: No problem, I used to make that mistake all the time ^^

And yeah Nathy, mak...err...TAKE that pic, do it! :D

Sadiki
June 24th, 2006, 10:07 PM
first of all I'm glad it's working out for Bec and Pat, even thought I heard from it before.

at the moment we are at the library with Audra in Oregon. We have been up a lot. ride on a bus to Southern CA to see Fuzzy. We went to San Diago to see couple of his furry friends... which took us like 7 hours even distance wasn't long... but we had 2 tire blowouts within 4 miles. then we chilled couple of days at Victorville... ( a desert town with no life. ) and the last day we spent down there we went to Disneyland Anaheim / California adventure for whole day... and then last Wednesday had 19 hours bus ride up to Oregon trought the whole California.... that was exhausting... if my butt would have hands it would of deffinedly choke me.

Only now we gonna stay here till 2nd July and then ride down to San Jose with Audra's mom and stay there for our last few days.. before flying back to Europe... Time is still passing too quickly tho...

Sharifu
June 24th, 2006, 10:22 PM

Hmm... I didn't really like my first kiss to tell you the truth. (It wasn't with STM) One of my close friends, kissed me... French kissed me... =/ He wasn't interested in a relationship, he just wanted to be friends with benefits which I wasn't interested in at all... Plus I wasn't even really attracted to him that much... So that made it even more weird and uncomfortable. I didn't kiss anyone again until I met STM... And when we first started kissing it was so great. :love: We kissed for what seemed like hours. :p

Great pic Bec. ^^ I'm so happy to hear that things are going well with you and Pat. And it's great to hear about you and your man Amaryllis. ;) And I'm glad Nathalie, that Bart remembered. ;)

And yeah, it was so fun going to Disneyland with STM and Fuzzy... I'll post pictures some time later, maybe when I get back to San Jose. :cheese:

Amaryllis
June 28th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Kissing always looks like hours when you like it =P Like me and JM, its like years xD

Ahhh disney is coming soon ^_^

Dyani
June 28th, 2006, 08:15 PM
:lol: I remember a time with my first bf, he used to ask me how long to kiss for!!!!

Hehehehehe! :p

nathalie
June 29th, 2006, 12:24 AM
My love life is going down the drain right now ... :(

It's stuff he doesn't do which I told him a zillion times, he says he'll change, but he doesn't, and then he asks me: is there someone else?

Yeah right ... I had a good laugh with that.
Like someone would actually like me like that / that much.

Ow yeah, I'm loaded with self-esteem ^_^

Neola
June 29th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Aww...I'm sorry for you Nath =(

But there's still one thing I don't understand...if it's HIM who doesn't change, why does he think YOU have someone else? :confused:

Anyways, I hope you'll get things sorted out soon and that he realises he really needs to change :hugs:

Stormfury
June 29th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Psychology would teach that if you have doubt in someone; you have doubt in yourself. But with a question like that Nathalie, one would hope that it is just for laughs, and not for a reassurance. But it's best to be optimistic, than pessimistic.

=)

Sorry to hear that mate. :( :hugs:

Amaryllis
June 29th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Ahw sorry to hear that Nathalie. I guess it's time for some lines, what i mean is some strict agreements. But i hope everything will be sorted out sooner ore later Nath :hugs:

Tiikeri
June 29th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by ?nathalie?
It's stuff he doesn't do which I told him a zillion times, he says he'll change, but he doesn't, and then he asks me: is there someone else?
How does he ask that "is there someone else" question? Does he sound serious or does he look like he's only kidding?

Although if it's hard to make him do stuff to change, next time he asks that question, I'd respond with "there will be if you don't change soon" just to let him know you're fed up of waiting for him to change.

nathalie
June 29th, 2006, 11:24 AM
I don't know why he said that eather Neola.

I'm just a sucker, 'cause I wanna keep trying, and I keep thinking things'll be ok again.
He'll say he'll change, but he's saying that for so long now.

And I keep thingking about it what to do, but I just don't know.

Amaryllis
June 29th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Maybe you should talk to your family about it, and then him, and eventually come to a conclusion i guess.. =/

nathalie
June 29th, 2006, 11:35 AM
My family is too busy right now for my brother's wedding next Friday.

Which is also the cause of a stressy time for me, since I really *really* don't wanna go to that wedding.
Just thinking about his girlfriend makes me mad :grrr:
(yeah, I don't like her, she's just a "geldwolf")

And my brother always comes first, then my sister, and then maybe me.

Zaya
June 29th, 2006, 12:41 PM
He asked if you have someone else? That's the perfect question! You should have said...and If I did?!?! It wouldn't be that weird when I have a "diamond" like you at home, duuuuh! ;)

Anyway...men usually ask that if they're not sure about themselves...and that might just as well be a good sign...cause if he's scared to loose you, you have 100 % more chances to get to talk about problems :)

nathalie
June 29th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I know he's scared to loose me. Especially since his ex-wife left the way she did.

But at the other hand, he's doing very little lately to show me that he doesn't wanna loose me.

Some days, it goes too well.
Some days, it goes too bad.

Amaryllis
June 29th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Ahh geldwolf, i know what you mean Nathalie. But hey, always look on the bright side of life ;) Sometimes things seem impossible why they're so easy to fix really =) You have all our support :hugs:

Stormfury
June 30th, 2006, 06:07 AM
|| What's a geldwolf ?

Amaryllis
June 30th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Exactly SimbaTheLion, excuse our dutch/belgian-ness... x3

nathalie
June 30th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Hehe, yep, I couldn't find the English word for it yesterday.

She made it perfectly clear to me she isn't marrying him for love, so I'm upset about that too, and then you know, all bad things happen in 1 time :s

Amaryllis
June 30th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Ahw, and telling him isn't an option? Sucks Nathalie =/ i wish i could help you.. Maybe putting her in the coming movie 'Saw 3' is something? ;)

nathalie
June 30th, 2006, 11:50 AM
No, telling him isn't an option, since he's blinded by love ...

She might love him, I don't know, but the things she told me and Bart had nothing to do with love about getting married, more about the money and the "urge" to get married before any of her friends.

He's still my brother, I hate to see him get hurt because of her.

Amaryllis
June 30th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Yeah i know what you mean, my brother gets hurt alot by girls, since they alway refuse having contact with him in any way possible. And well its just the sister love we have =3

Azerane
July 5th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Alrighty, just dropping in again to say a line or two. Things are going great between Pat and I :love: we've been having fun, I'm suprised he hasn't left because of some of my crazy friends yet :p Hehe, we've done some fun stuff though, been to the movies, had a games night, sat around doing nothing, hehe. If all goes to plan we're going shopping tomorrow. Our plans often seem to fall through though, we've been planning to go to the zoo for a week and a half, haha. But anyway, here's another pic of us that was taken last night when we went out. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Azerane/BecPat.jpg

This Land
July 5th, 2006, 01:54 PM
As i said on msn, Cute piccie azzy :D

I like the *other* one you shown me aswell :wicked:

Dyani
July 5th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Aw the sweetness! ^_^

Nath - You could always do the classic TV soap wedding thing and stand up and say your thing when the vicar says *does anyone have a probelm with these two marrying?* Not the exact words I know.. but you get my point.
Have you told your parents about what she has said? Asking your bf to back you up might help your argument too, if he heard what she said too.
I'd probably slap the cow... although I don't think my hypthetical brother would be too happy. Gah, this is such a difficult situation!!!!

LunarCat
July 5th, 2006, 07:39 PM
aww so cute Azzy and Kint!!!! :D *group awww* :p

Sharifu
July 6th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Aww cute pic Bec and Pat! I have some pics to post too, but I can't do it until I get to Finland. I'm leaving to Finland with Petteri today! I still have a lot of packing to do! :gasp: I'm just making something to eat right now while Petteri's in the shower. I'm excited about leaving soon to Finland!

Sharifu
July 9th, 2006, 06:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/birdygirl85/4thofJuly.jpg

Um, I don't have very good pics of Petteri and I. But I'll try to get more. XD

Neola
July 9th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Aww, Sharifu, that pic is so cute! :cheese:
Seems like you're really having a good time = )

LunarCat
July 9th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Sharifu that /is/ a good picture!!! You two look so adorable together. perfect match ;)

Sadiki
July 19th, 2006, 07:25 AM
ok I deside finally post again ;)

After getting rid of jetlag we have been doing some stuff with Sharifu like going aquarium, zoo and cruising on our boat. there is no pictures of that tho sinse every single time Sharifu have left her camera home, I can give you pictures taken by someone else tho ( by Timali )

Everything is going just as before for two of us, having a good time and enjoying our time together... Time is still passing too quick tho.

only 10 days to Lea meeting in Paris... and a week till we fly to England... man what busy summer this is ;)

la_reina
July 23rd, 2006, 03:51 PM
When I left, Sharifu and STM were Lea's Sweethearts. I come back, they still are. That's so sweet, I'm so happy for you two :D

As for me, I still don't have a love life, but I'm crushin' LOL. I mean, seriously crushin. The guy is awesome and we talk every now and then :)

Lion King Stu
July 23rd, 2006, 04:10 PM
Oh is it good ol LKS :p...nah j/k :lol:
So much love about its cute ^^.
As for me I'm keeping myself to myself ^^.

Guntur
July 23rd, 2006, 04:51 PM
Well reina ;) that's good news, I'm happy for you =) :).

Stormfury
July 24th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
As for me I'm keeping myself to myself ^^.

Well... at least you won't have any arguments. Though I'm sure there may be some dissatisfactions, hehe.

la_reina
July 24th, 2006, 03:32 AM
He WANTS us to ask him, SOnique :p He's dying for us to ask him the who, what, when, where, why, and hows LOL.

lion_roog
July 26th, 2006, 05:11 AM
I have a plan on finding my perfect wife....my first step in this quest is to construct a list of the worlds 50 most eligable ladies...:D

Stormfury
July 26th, 2006, 06:24 AM
// You need no list. A Coors Light pinup girl. : D 'Nuff said. -Look so good, she'd have to get drunk to make you look good!

:D

Amaryllis
July 26th, 2006, 06:41 AM
hey we girls are not some objects alright? =P

Stormfury
July 26th, 2006, 06:51 AM
// No, men are. :evilgrin:

Amaryllis
July 26th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Now th?t's what im talking about :cool:

lion_roog
July 26th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by S0nique
// You need no list. A Coors Light pinup girl. : D 'Nuff said. -Look so good, she'd have to get drunk to make you look good!

:haha:...that reminds me of this one girl who said "I have to date guys who don't look as good as me...because if I didn't I would never be able to date"...:D

hey we girls are not some objects alright? =P

:haha:...fair enough...but you are all still my slave...:rawr:

Amaryllis
July 26th, 2006, 09:45 PM
[B:haha:...fair enough...but you are all still my slave...:rawr: [/B]

*slaps* NO way =P :bleen:

la_reina
July 26th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Amaryllis has done all the talking for me here.

Amaryllis
July 26th, 2006, 09:56 PM
thanks la_reina, we women have to stand up for eachother ;3

Lion King Stu
July 26th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Yeah power to the ladies girlfriend yuh huh:lol:
Mean old Roog not gonna mess us around uh huh *snaps fingers*

la_reina
July 26th, 2006, 11:49 PM
What the hell? :lol: Stu, please. You couldn't match up to our intellect if you tried. :p

Lion King Stu
July 27th, 2006, 12:00 AM
....aww :(
The cruel taste of rejection once more

King Simba
July 27th, 2006, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
Yeah power to the ladies girlfriend yuh huh:lol:
Mean old Roog not gonna mess us around uh huh *snaps fingers*
:lol: Ah god. Reina, all I can say is that Stu must be going into stupid mode once again. :p Haha. j/k

Stormfury
July 27th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Don't worry, Stu. Them meanies pickin' on ya... We don't need their umm... en... tel.. ict... We just sit here and look good!

la_reina
July 27th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
:lol: Ah god. Reina, all I can say is that Stu must be going into stupid mode once again. :p Haha. j/k

Exactly what I meant :lol:

@ Sonique: Don't hurt yourself, hun. It's okay :bleen: :p

Stormfury
July 28th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by la_reina
@ Sonique: Don't hurt yourself, hun. It's okay :bleen: :p

Awww... glad you care. = )

Xanahti
July 29th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I'm going on a "date" in about one hour. We'll be at his place watching a movie, hopefully Monty pythons " the search for the holy grail". Can you possibly find a more romantic movie?;P

Daniel
July 29th, 2006, 04:02 PM
the hills have eyes? :p

Neola
July 29th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Xanahti
I'm going on a "date" in about one hour. We'll be at his place watching a movie, hopefully Monty pythons " the search for the holy grail". Can you possibly find a more romantic movie?;P
Is it a guy you have a crush on? If so, good luck =)

As for the movie...Dan's said everything :lol:

Dyani
July 30th, 2006, 11:35 AM
I've had a healthy crush on one of the Animation Team people at the hotel we were staying at in Ibiza. He's called Amidou (quite apt really as I'm called Amy :p) He was such a sweetie!!

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imgp1327jt5.jpg

Neola
July 30th, 2006, 12:03 PM
True, he looks cute ^^
Do you have his phone number or anything?:evilgrin:

Dyani
July 30th, 2006, 12:25 PM
:lol: I'm afriad not! But I kissed him on the cheek a few times! He was so adorable, one of the best persons in Animation Teams I've ever known! We had a crazy Spanish *pixie* as mum called her who took the exercise class every morning and was wonderful too, and a guy from Birmingham who was also sweet! I miss those guys so much! :(

Neola
July 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Awww...:emo:
As long as it was a healthy crush that's okay I guess :p

Dyani
July 30th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Yeah, it was. Nice change from being a bit obsessed with someone unavailable though ;) Think I'm probably getting clear of that too, so I'm uber happy :D

Xanahti
July 30th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Is it a guy you have a crush on? If so, good luck =)

As for the movie...Dan's said everything :lol:

I definately have a crush on him. I met him for the first time only 2 weeks ago, so we're taking it easy. Our problem is that he's 6 years older then me (something that I deep down don't give a damn about) and he is wondering on how much I might change before I reach the age he's now. I don't know, we'll see what happens. All I know is that I've never felt as good as I did yesterday, when he held his arms around me and kissed me.
We're going to see POTC 2 sometime this week, so I'm looking forward to some kissing in the cinema.;D

And, well, unfortunately we didn't watch the holy grail since one of his friend's had borrowed it. Instead, I got to see "gladiator" for the first time and "Me myself and Irene" for the....20th time.:P

Black Paw
August 5th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Well... I met this guy at the internet (I've never thought I would ever meet anyone here... xD) But I dont' think of it like that. Cos I didn't meet him in a chat room or anything. I met him at a U2-forum :D We both love U2, and I think that's one of the main reasons why I'm so attracted to him..
Anyways, I've known him since late March this year, and talked to him almost every day at MSN (I love MSN! :D). But I've just met in real life 2 times, really fast. 5 minutes one time, and maybe 15 the next.
The thing is that I'm kinda shy when it comes to boys, but I'm a very flirty person. And he sends "hints", I'm not sure if they are meant in a flirty way? :/ But at least I hope so. He's the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen, and I feel like he understands me, cos I love to talk about U2. None of my friends really care about U2.
A couple of months ago, I was gonna meet him, but he couldn't come. (we live about 1 hour away from eachother if you travel by train). And I asked him several times, so in the end I was close to giving up on him. I thought he didn't wanted to meet me. But one day I was going to a free-concert in Oslo (the capital city), and he was going too!! :D And I had told him I was going before. I got a SMS from him saying "I'm in Oslo now, are you coming?" I was so happy I almost didn't know what to do! :D
So I hope I will be with him soon :3

Amaryllis
August 7th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Good luck, and just relax in those moments, do what you feel like doing ;3

Hanshilo
August 11th, 2006, 06:35 PM
I think some people get shy Like me always get shy around girls must be me >_> so why girls at school use to moan at me for never talking to them they always said I was too quiet it is slightly different over Mic for some reason... xD but ah well I guess it is normal...

Kimbai
August 21st, 2006, 09:34 PM
I have had crushes....but nothing serious. I prefer to wait until I am out of highschool for that stuff.

Amaryllis
August 22nd, 2006, 04:04 PM
That's a good thought, but remember, Love Will Find A Way ;3

Son-Goku
August 22nd, 2006, 04:28 PM
That's a good thought, but remember, Love Will Find A Way ;3

No offence Amaryllis, but i personally don't belive that. Like someone said to me ( and i still can't forget the saying) . Relationships are overrated. Personally i'm really glad for everyone that is in love right now or is in a relationship and havig a great type. As for myself, i'm a loner, no matter what everyone says about that. Surely everyone knows Wolverine from x-men... my love life is exactly like his, hehe xP

Amaryllis
August 22nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
Well i didn't exactly mean that Son-Goku, what i meant, is that if love comes on your path, and you try to ignore it because you're afraid it's not going to work out ore anything, if it's meant to be real love, then real love is what you get. But there is nothing wrong with loners on the other hand, i mean, no matter if i am in love ore have a great relationship, one part of me is, and will stay a loner. And i guess everyone has a loner in him/herself.

It's alright to disagree with me, it's better then just nodding and say yes ;3 Besides, everyone has his ore her own feelings about certain things. =3

Neola
August 22nd, 2006, 05:28 PM
if love comes on your path, and you try to ignore it because you're afraid it's not going to work out ore anything, if it's meant to be real love, then real love is what you get.
Well, in that case it would just aswell last until she'd finished highschool, wouldn't it? ;)

Son-Goku: I understand what you mean but do you seriously plan on staying "a loner", as you say, forever or is love just something you'd rather not think about at the moment?

Son-Goku
August 22nd, 2006, 06:22 PM
Great input Amaryllis, i understand what you're trying to say. It's not that i'm against being in a relation with someone or fear love, it's just that i've seen to much materialistic people going around. Never judge a book by it's covers though, so keeping in mind that, i may be wrong.

Neola: Right now i'm vacation so this means school or work is off my mind. The thing is (and i defenately don't want to apply a universal statement here) girls here check out your wallet size, car brand, Then maybe talk to you. Under those circumstance, i'm kinda left out if you know what i mean.

Amaryllis
August 22nd, 2006, 07:16 PM
I know exactly what you mean Son-Goku, and you're right. About the girl over your place thing= move over to holland, there are some pretty nice girls around here ;P

But being a loner doesn't mean your pushing relationships away, it means that you're just not particuarly(sp?..) looking for one, that's how i see it.

Son-Goku
August 22nd, 2006, 07:25 PM
Hmm, you think so Amaryllis? x3. Well, there are pretty girls here as well, can't lie about that XP. I'll.. think on that XD. Actually, now that i think better on it, my godmother lives in Holland. Sure hope she'd invite me there one day, hehe :P

Amaryllis
August 23rd, 2006, 02:12 PM
:gasp: that'd be awesome, your godmother lives there? Where? =D

and yes i think so =P

Son-Goku
August 23rd, 2006, 03:07 PM
:gasp: that'd be awesome, your godmother lives there? Where? =D

and yes i think so =P

I have no idea where exactly she lives o.o;. Still wish i'd visit though, haha XD

Utora
October 17th, 2006, 04:17 AM
Of all the hate I have in my life, of all the anger and rage I combat with in my household from wake to sleep, I find peace. A sanctuary. A love, obviously because I post it here.

I find a safe haven in my heart that is preserved from such darkness that I either force myself into, or was bred into.

This person brings me tears of happiness, from my heart and mind and soul. I smile when he messages me. I think about him at work and smile, making my life brighter each day. When I come close to death I turn it away because of him, because I love him dearly.
When the hour comes close and I feel alone and helpless, I suddenly feel as if someone is beside me, holding my hand. It is Kove, my Kove. Or KtL.

He is that island of sanity in a sea of terror I breathe and wrestle with each day. I yearn to be in his arms, and I cry because of the joy he brings me. I love you Chris. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. I'm crazy for you, more crazy than I am a Nazi, which is a good thing! I will not die because I will not let anyone take away what you and I share together. You are my every waking breath Chris. Ich liebe dich. <3 ^^

Sharifu
November 8th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Since I'm in a long distance relationship, and some of you are as well, I thought some of you might like to read this article. :)

Long-distance love: Will it last? (http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=6509&TrackingID=523934&BannerID=566942&menuid=6&GT1=8747)

nathalie
November 8th, 2006, 09:18 AM
A reason why she thinks it lasts, and that's what I think too.

long-distance partners have high-quality time together, which might create a closeness not seen in those who see each other every day

Since I moved in with Bart he has changed a lot.

1 of the things is, now he's walking around with the thought: She'll be here tomorrow.

Were it used to be: She'll be gone tomorrow again.

*edit*
and even though some think we weren't all that far apart, we didn't saw each other much, and if only 1 person can make it happen so you can see each other, makes it hard too

Tiikeri
November 8th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Long-distance love: Will it last? (http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=6509&TrackingID=523934&BannerID=566942&menuid=6&GT1=8747)
Mine didn't work like that, it was all miserable frustrating because we would've only met like once every 2 years. So mine didn't work, and neither do a lot of others. But some rareities do, and kudos to those whose LDRs do work.

Nalinda
November 9th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Love-life... I can't even talk about it. Seems like everything just falls apart in the end, and I can't stand the thought of that the one I loved so much is just out of my life. Don't really know what happened between us. New school, new life, I guess. And yeah, it totally, truthfully sucks! And I really don't know about him... anymore.

Shadow
November 10th, 2006, 06:53 AM
move on...there are lots of fishes in the sea... and your only 16....belive me youl have maney more breakups befure you marrie " winks"

well nothing really....and am perfectly fine ^^ a cupple of weeks ago Kanu and i hade something going but to me it...felt kind of...like we where just two best friends cuddeling....so i broke up..but am still best friend with Kanu and nothing has really chanced :3

and abut my love life...dunno...not sense a huge horrebul event happen that effected me and my whole famely " emotinal" (most of you know what it is) i havent bin practaly intrested in getting together with someone....but heres the inside scop (as Dr. Cox says xP) am perfeclty fine...

i dont have the dissare to clain to someone to show myself i exsist...now theres defidently nothing wrong being together with someone its the most beyutiful thing of all things out there ....but as a "growing up teen" i dont really feel the urge to rush to a relationship our anything....but am not gona lie to ya when i sit on the train station and see 2 ppl kiss eathother goodbye i feel my heart getting a little heavy thus am lonely...but we all singels do something dont we ? "winks" ...but well so far...am fine being single...but sure wouldent mind having someone to snuggle to....

but am defidently not " despretly" single...if you know what i mean i wont take the first best that comes to me if i dont feel anything spechal for her...

Sharifu
November 10th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by shadow
belive me youl have maney more breakups befure you marrie " winks"

Not necessarily. ;)

But Shadow is right Nalinda, you're still very young. It wasn't until I was 19 that I started having feelings for STM, and got together a few months later.

And I know what you mean Shadow, before STM, I felt lonely and wanted to be in a relationship, but I was definitely not desperate. I wanted to have feelings for that person. And being desperate is a bad thing anyways. I find it a turn off.

Stormfury
November 10th, 2006, 11:12 AM
And being desperate is a bad thing anyways.

That's why they have bars and online dating services... To help the misfortunates... But agreeing A., you shouldn't have to force yourself out of desperation; finding that 'someone' special is like finding the coziest shoe, difficult to find, but warm & easy to tell...

Sharifu
November 11th, 2006, 04:33 AM
I got this message from a friend on MySpace. I thought I'd post it here. I thought it was sweet. :love:

What a Kiss Means

--Gestures of Love--

+kiss on the stomach = Im ready

+Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope we're together forever"

+Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything

+Kiss on the Cheek = "We're friends"

+Kiss on the Hand = "I adore you"

+Kiss on the Neck = "we belong together"

+Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want you"

+Kiss on the Lips = I love you"

--What The Gesture Means--

+Holding Hands = "we definitely like each other"

+Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

+Holding on tight = "i don't want to let go"

+Looking into each other's Eyes = "i just plain like you"

+Playing with Hair = "Tell me you love me"

+Arms around the Waist = "I like you too much to let go"

+Laughing while Kissing = "I am completely comfortable with you"

--Advice--

+ Dont ask for a kiss, take one.

+If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

LunarCat
November 11th, 2006, 05:03 AM

+Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"

:lol: that amuses me so much. thanks for sharing Sharifu! was really sweet ;)