unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 02:52 PM
but you do

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 02:56 PM
en it shenzi loves sora

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 02:58 PM
If you dont stop chatting in threads, you will both be banned.

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Okay, thats it then have a nice day! :Cheese:

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Sombolia
And again, I am diregarded.

The "Report Post" function loves you, and it cries when you ignore it.

Eh, sorreh. :hehe: I just wanted to shove that up platinum's ***. :p *huggles 'Report Post' key :p* I love you too, honey. :p

Shenzi may love Sora, but I know she doesn't love you, Platinum. :evilgrin:

Okay, okay, I'll shut up now. >.< Sorreh. *hits self with pillow*

*coughbackontopiccough*

:p And Sharifu, I'd LOVE to see those pics. ^.^ You and STMM are so CUTE together! ^^ *glomps STM and Sharifu* :love::p;)

King Simba
September 11th, 2005, 03:00 PM
I get the feeling we've got another Jettie, Lorna and Dakota here. >.> :woeisme:

Anyway, on topic, I'd like to see those photos Fu. :cheese: ^^

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
I get the feeling we've got another Jettie, Lorna and Dakota here. >.> :woeisme:

Just stay to the topic please, if anyone spams ignore them and il just ban them.

Its their choice.

My love life is non existant atm, but I dont hold and grief over that matter :E

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Anyway, on topic, I'd like to see those photos Fu. :cheese: ^^

I know! So do I! (even though I already said that :hehe: ) ^^

unregistered user
September 11th, 2005, 03:58 PM
SHENZI LOVES SORA MUHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER GET RIDE OF ME

Lion King Stu
September 11th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Prepare to say your good bye Sori for like the 5th time I have reported you :evilgrin:.
You know your antics are making me laugh more than actually annoying me :lol:; oh well maybe after you get banned you can get a life or something cause it seems at the moment you actually don't :p.
EDIT
By the way your spelling sucks ;)

King Simba
September 11th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Well I think Sora's_Soul (or whoever her name was) has already been banned yet it appears that Sori hasn't yet.

And yes, I'd advise you to use a spellchecker before you even post. ;P

Anyway, back to the topic of "Love Life" I don't have much to share at the moment. However, it is nice to read all your love stories. ^^ Keep 'em coming.

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Sori
SHENZI LOVES SORA MUHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER GET RIDE OF ME

Oh muh gawd. I'm SO scared. Oh no. I'm having a medical sezuire. >>

Anyways, it IS nice to read all your love stories, since I LOVE to read ^^

Monai
September 11th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Sori......

STOP SPAMMING OR I'LL BITE YOU.

*cough*

Anyways, uhm, my love life is non existant so I shouldn't really be posting but heh. I went out with someone for a year or so then broke up. XD

jazonhyena
September 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM
For the simple sake of playing Devil's advocate, and in keeping with my tradition of being "That guy everyone hates" (or at least "That guy who always disagrees with everyone and never agrees with anyone), I don't like reading your love stories because they all sound far more successful than mine and it's a little like salt in the wound. I'm phenominally jealous and ten times more depressed about my hopeless "love life" than I was when I came on.

Just to, you know, offset those who've said they're happy to read love stories.

Alright, tuning out now so I don't end up just ticking everybody off...

Suki
September 11th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I understand what you mean, Jazon. ;) I like reading love stories, but only fan fiction ones, you know, and the people aren't in real life actually, and aren't able to happen in the real world. I'm not happy when I read love stories...I just...read without an emotion exactly...O_o :hugs: I don't think I even HAVE a love relationship anymore.... O_o For all I know, Phantom died. O_x

Sharifu
September 11th, 2005, 08:42 PM
I can understand how you feel Jazon, after you went through. I'm sorry. :( :hugs: I really hope you do find love, and a girl that will treat you with the same love and respect that you would give her.

Well, I did email STM a few days ago, because when he was here last did we did argue about some things and it did upset me. For a while I didn't bring them up because I didn't want to argue again or make anyone upset, but I just kept thinking about it one day and I had to tell him. I was kind of afraid of how he would have reacted to the email. But he emailed me back and I do feel better. He told me that reading that email at first that he was afraid I was going to break up with him, and that that was the worse feeling in the world... And that he thought other girls he knows would have broken up with him a long time ago. He told me he wasn't sure if he deserved someone like me but he still loved me so much. He was so relieved when he found out that I didn't want to break up with him, that I had hope and wanted to work through these problems. I love him so much and I can't break up with, it would cause so much pain, for the both of us.

I've emailed him back and I hope I can talk to him soon. I haven't talked to him in IM in 9 days. (But I did a little bit through email of course) But the point of this story is that I think everything will be fine. I do realize that I mean a lot to him.

I posted some pics taken this summer in the Picture Thread.

Sombolia
September 11th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Suki
I don't think I even HAVE a love relationship anymore.... O_o For all I know, Phantom died. O_x

In my ever-so-humble opinion, you're better off without him. ;) Not just because of the spam, I knew him really well too, and.. yeah. He's a liar.

It's okay, Jazon.. I don't think you're pissing anyone off. I actually like you for that, you're not afraid to let people know what you think, which I wish I could do. :p

Btw - on a completely unrelated note.. this was FOREVER ago, but I stumbled across your old livejournal, and you posted a bit of a conversation with "skywolf3636".. and I was like DUDE. She's one of my best o/l friends. XP Ahem, yeah, that sounded completely stalkerish.

Xinithian
September 12th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by jazonhyena
For the simple sake of playing Devil's advocate, and in keeping with my tradition of being "That guy everyone hates" (or at least "That guy who always disagrees with everyone and never agrees with anyone), I don't like reading your love stories because they all sound far more successful than mine and it's a little like salt in the wound. I'm phenominally jealous and ten times more depressed about my hopeless "love life" than I was when I came on.

Alright, tuning out now so I don't end up just ticking everybody off... I don't think that you're upsetting anybody. Unless if you were cursing them and hoping that bad things would come to them as well, then I don't see a reason for them to get upset at you.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I know that you're a musician, but have you ever started a band? I think you'd actually be pretty successful if you wrote the songs and could sing them. You remind me a lot of Kurt Cobain (not only physically, but also personality wise minus the heroin) from what I've seen, and there's always going to be somebody out there that can relate to you.

Alli
September 12th, 2005, 12:50 AM
I <3 kurt cobain

Ummm, on a love life note...I dunno :p I hopefully will get to talk to chris at school tomorrow.

Oh, i found out this friend of mine really likes me. It's awkward x.x

Simba22
September 12th, 2005, 06:02 PM

Alright, tuning out now so I don't end up just ticking everybody off...

I feel the same way Jazon My love life is pretty much no existant I don't even recall ever even having a date. SO when I see People with their love stories it makes me jealous and a little upset too.

HasiraKali
September 12th, 2005, 07:59 PM
I always skip over this thread. :lol: I just have no love life.

Opera Ghost
September 12th, 2005, 08:02 PM
I have an itresting love life to lazy to tell

jazonhyena
September 13th, 2005, 04:25 PM
First, I think I should say thanks to everybody for your positive responses, and second, I'm glad I posted what I did because I seem to have given a little bit of a voice to the others who also felt jealous and left-behind but hadn't said anything yet.

Btw - on a completely unrelated note.. this was FOREVER ago, but I stumbled across your old livejournal, and you posted a bit of a conversation with "skywolf3636".. and I was like DUDE. She's one of my best o/l friends.

Really? Dang, I wanna hear more about this. I forgot all about it. Maybe I should get to know her again. I don't go searching through my old LJ because last time I did, I got mad depressed going through all the "where's my girlfriend? I miss her" posts, knowing what I now know about her.

Could you PM me about it (the conversation with skywolf3636) or something? It's nagging me now, and it won't let me go till I do something with it.

Originally posted by Xinithian
Also, on a completely unrelated note, I know that you're a musician, but have you ever started a band? I think you'd actually be pretty successful if you wrote the songs and could sing them. You remind me a lot of Kurt Cobain (not only physically, but also personality wise minus the heroin) from what I've seen, and there's always going to be somebody out there that can relate to you.

Minus the heroin is probably a good thing to note, there, yeah X)
Well, I've never started a band; I've only joined one (an ill-fated one at that). I appreciate the confidence, though. I've tried my hand at writing songs about relationships, and breakups, and upset feelings (biggest influence probably being Nine Inch Nails) but I've come to find out that I'm a very poor songwriter. Not that Trent from NIN is a master lyricist or anything, but at least his don't sound as cheesy as mine. I think I'm going to stick to just writing electronic music. Also, I tried learning to play the guitar and I was a miserable failure. I've decided I'm just not much of a "performer" type, but more of a 'creator".

Originally posted by Shenzi Hyena
I have an itresting love life to lazy to tell

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thanks for tooting your own horn without actually contributing anything to the thread, attention hog. Nobody cares.

Lucy Lioness
September 13th, 2005, 04:32 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thanks for tooting your own horn without actually contributing anything to the thread, attention hog. Nobody cares.

Haha. :haha:

Well I have no problem with the way you feel. But I feel like I make people depressed now, for having a boyfriend. :confused:

This Land
September 13th, 2005, 06:24 PM
i had a really good relationship, i loved her to bits, i would never let go of her, but she let go of me, and at that time for no apparent reason :(
then i found out she was having a relationship with sombody else about a day after she split up with me. A week later her new boyfriend split up with her and she asked me out again.
It was The hardest thing i had to do... i said no, no matter how much i loved her, i turned her down because of the heartbroken state she put me in.
Well thats my little love story :love:
Ive moved on now

Alli
September 13th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I'm sorry if this thread makes ya'll depressed, i honestly didn't make it for those purposes. I dunno, sometimes something wells up in you for so long that you just have to tell people. I thought people would be happy for the stories of others, but i can see how jealously comes into play. I get jealous reading some of these, how ya'll turned out so happy. But i'm still happy for everybody. And i'm sorry for those who have had bad relationships *hugs*

Xinithian
September 13th, 2005, 11:52 PM
As funny as this sounds, I'm not upset or jealous that I don't have a love life... I'm just not interested in having a love life or a date (well, of course I think it would be nice to have one, but I'm not going to go deliberately searching for one). Dating is near the bottom of my to-do list.

Amaryllis
September 14th, 2005, 04:08 PM
i know alot of people who feel that way Xinithian, like Shadow for example.

And i apolagize to many others aswell for IF this thread makes them a bit down ore sad ore something. It's not meant that way ore something but i bet you all realize that.

hmm to get to my lovelife again... its actually gained better and better. My mate shows alot more interest in me lately then normally. And it gives me a good feeling.

i dont really have much to say about my relationship. Im more interested in others like STM and Fu's.. x)

Kiara Serengeti
September 14th, 2005, 05:59 PM
I'm sixteen, but the only guys I've met are way older than me, as I'm homeschooled. I'm at a community college now, but haven't met anyone I like. :D Does anyone think I'm weird to wait it out?? Be honest...

Sharifu
September 14th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Kiara Serengeti
Does anyone think I'm weird to wait it out?? Be honest...

No not all... That's what I did. I would never be in a relationship just to be in one, to be like most everyone else my age. I mean I want to actually have feelings for that person. And I always think it's best to be friends first, because I think that's how you get feelings for them... Looks really aren't everything.

Xinithian
September 15th, 2005, 12:30 AM
I'm sixteen, but the only guys I've met are way older than me, as I'm homeschooled. I'm at a community college now, but haven't met anyone I like. :D Does anyone think I'm weird to wait it out?? Be honest... I don't think you're weird to wait it out, because that's exactly what I'm doing, and I'm your age as well.

Muruwa
September 15th, 2005, 04:25 AM
I gotta agree with you guys. I would've never started going out with my boyfriend if I didn't first have at least some feelings for him or hadn't known him at all. I think I might be developing some really deep feelings for him. Last friday when I was at his house and we kissed everything felt just so... perfect; it's so hard to describe the good mood I've been in lately.

Sharifu
September 15th, 2005, 05:29 AM
Aww Muruwa... XD Well I know how you feel. I guess it's weird to me because I've known you for so long and I've always pictured you so young. (Well you still are) ;) But I'm happy for you and you're lucky you found some one like that while you're 16. I don't think I really ever got any feelings for any guy maybe until I was 18. (I thought there were cute guys at my school, but I never really knew them much so I never really got any feelings for any guys until I got to know them better) I guess because I was pretty shy. (I'm not really too shy anymore though) :p

Muruwa
September 15th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Thanks Sharifu, it was weird to hear about you and STM because of how long I've known you too XD I never really thought I'd find someone like my boyfriend at 16, but I guess fate is funny like that...

Alli
September 17th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Lol, today was so funny. First class was gym, the only class i have chris in and it was great. We played kickball, a game that's like baseball but you kick a ball instead of hit a baseball. First thing that he did was when i was running around the bases he PURPOSEFULLY grabbed me and kept getting in my way so i couldn't get around him and i was laughing so hard i barely made it to the base before getting out. I was all laughing so hard and than i went, "Chris you SUCK!" Jokingly. Than i kicked the ball once and he pushed somebody out of the way so nobody would catch it :O xD And than when it was the last inning and i was up to kick he was pitching and the first pitch was totally off so i didn't even bother to kick it but the second one i kicked and it went WAY off the side so it was a foul and he started laughing and scooted closer and closer towards home and so when he was about 10 feet away he leaned down and GRANNY ROLLED it towards me!!! I was laughing so hard that i barely was able to kick it and somebody caught it and got me out :( But it was so funny and so i walked up to him and was all, "Jeeze chris, do you think i'm so disabled that i need the granny roll?" and i said it jokingly and he was all, "Yes..." And he was laughing really hard and and i was all, "SHUT UP!!" sarcastically. Lol, today was good.

Suki
September 17th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Chris and Alli, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G :p

Sombolia
September 17th, 2005, 06:29 AM
I think I have a crush on my best friend.

*staggers off to write emo poetry*

Suki
September 17th, 2005, 06:39 AM

I see.......

So, anyone up for neopets? :p j/k

Alli
September 17th, 2005, 07:41 PM

Awwww yayz!!! *hugglez lil sister* Don't worry, i have a crush on my best friend too. We should talk sometime :browlift:

Suki
September 17th, 2005, 08:34 PM
[Meg:]
If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!

[Muses:] Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel and
Who you're thinking of

No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no

[Muses:]
You swoon, you sigh
why deny it, uh-oh

It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Oh

You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad

No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no

Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love

This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love

You're doin flips read our lips
You're in love

You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it

Girl, don't be proud
It's O.K. you're in love

Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love

:p:kiss::D:p:evilgrin:

Sadiki
September 29th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Hmm it was kind of hard to go trough the whole thread sinse there was those chat messages and everything + long yet great love stories, but I succeed.

I don't really have too much to add on mine and Sharifu's relationship sinse she expect I'm not going to be around lea too much anymore and told everything ;) even thought it is kind of unbelieveable that I did come back and it is good that she sheard that with you guys.

For those who think I talk about Sharifu every day... I do? but ofcourse I do. If there is a full hour when I don't think about her it is an mirage, some could say I'm obsessed. well it is just that I don't get to spend too much time with her, yet I wanna do all I can to spend as much time with her and be near here because chats can never be even compaired to the feeling what you share with your love one. Some could say I am even nuts to spend that much money to see her, but it is just money. you can always earn more of it, but you can never get the time back you could of spend with your love ones. And ofcourse we got arguing in our relationship too... there is no healthy relationship without any arguing at all. that would mean one in relationship had lover possison like in some Asian countries women do which is not right. But to get over the problem deppends are both in relationship ready to compromise and give in sometime plus able to talk about it. Like I can't say I haven't been mad at Sharifu because I had, just once in one argue we had, but even then I did love her. I do think we can take care of problems and everything pretty well and we don't even argue whole a lot and even we do we don't start shouting. anyways I am happy to be together with as great person as Sharifu. :love: :hugs:

Offical lea couple? :lol: What about our admins? ( Sharabi and Mufasa ) they are marraged. ofcourse they met in another forum but still, I am quite flattered if some of you think we are an offical lea couple.

but really I don't have too much more to add what Sharifu have told already.

LunarCat
September 29th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
Some could say I am even nuts to spend that much money to see her, but it is just money. you can always earn more of it, but you can never get the time back you could of spend with your love ones.

so true...:D

STM you're such a sweetheart! :D :cheese: all the best to you and Sharifu ;) (haha more rhymes!)

Sharifu
September 29th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Thank you! He is sweet isn't he? That's why I love him so. :love:

la_reina
September 29th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I'm sixteen, but the only guys I've met are way older than me, as I'm homeschooled. I'm at a community college now, but haven't met anyone I like. :D Does anyone think I'm weird to wait it out?? Be honest...

Absolutely not :D.

I just turned 17, and I'm sort of homeschooled as well. And like you, all the guys I've met are usually in their 20's; and also like you, I'm still kind of looking for that someone...or more like, I'm waiting for him to come to me. But the thing is, I don't really want to fall in love until I actually feel I'm ready for something serious; especially since I can't (and would prefer not to) date.

Alot of times I hope that I could find someone now, but that would be complicated since I'm really looking forward to attending college soon. So, I'm trying my best to be patient right now :D .

Alli
October 12th, 2005, 09:22 PM
I <3 chris lol. He such an awesome guy. Check out the email he sent me. My reply to him is just as sweet but i'm not gonna post that one. Yeah, we hugged today *melts* It was great. And it wasn't one of those like, quick nervous half a second hug. It was a HUG. Yeah :D So here's the email.

1. Have we kissed?: Not yet
2. Do you want to?: kind of, but I respect your parents
3. What would you like our relationship to be?: Not sure
4. Have we dated?: not yet
5. Did you like it?: . . . yes?
6. Do you want to date?: eventually
7. Are we close friends?: I think so
8. Would you be here if I needed you?: of course
9. Are you attracted to me?: yeah
10. Mentally, sexually, or both?: both
11. Do you love me?: I wouldn't go that far
Appearance:
Do you like my-
12. Face?: yes
13. Eyes?: b-e-a-utiful
14. Lips?: yes
15. Body?: yes, kind of skinny but it's all good
16. Arms?: sure
17. Legs?: yeah
18. Clothes?:
19. ***?:. . . ask me tomorrow, I'll have to check. JK
20. Hands?: sure
21. Hair?: very stylish
Do think I'm-
22. Sexy?: sure
23. Beautiful?: of course
24. Hott?: yes
25. Cute?: very
Personality
Do you think I'm-
26. Crazy?: all the time
27. Nice?: excedingly
28. Fun to be around?: yes
29. Funny?: very
30. Annoying?: not that I know of
Would you..
31. Share chocolate with me?: maybe, I really like chocolate
32. Spend a weekend with me?: yes
34. Hook up with me?: if I could
36. Care if I ran away?: yes
37. Care if I died?: of course
38. Miss me if I left? every day
39. Hang out with me?: dont I already?
What would you do if..
40. I kissed you?: kiss you back
41. You found out I was missing?: cry, then look for you
42. You found out I was in the hospital?: come visit you every day
43. You found out I was dead?: cry for a long long time
44. I cried?: comfort you
45. I asked you for help?: help you
46. I told you I loved you?: tell you I loved you too
47. I told you I hated you?: be sad
48. Someone told you I wanted you to kiss me?: kiss you
49. Someone told you I had a crush on you?: not sure
In the last week have you..
50. Wanted to kiss me?: maybe. . .
51. Wanted to see me?: yes
53. Wanted to tell me you loved me?: not really
54. Wanted to spend alone time with me?: yes
55. Wanted to get to know me better?: yes
56. Thought about me?: yes
57. Missed me?: yes
58. Wanted me?: of course
59. Seen me?: school
60. Kissed me?: no
Have I..
61. Kissed you? not yet
62. Hugged you? yes
63. Told you I loved you?: nope
64. Made you happy?: yes
65. Made you sad?: nope
66. Made you angry?: no
67. Made you feel better if you were upset?: yes
Are you..
68. Happy you know me?: of course

Daniel
October 12th, 2005, 09:38 PM
awwwww, he's so sweet :D

but, i can see the problem you would face, and i think it's nice that he respects your decisions.

and i like your sig :p

Fear The Paw
October 13th, 2005, 10:28 AM
That is one of the most creative things I have seen in a while... Cool my Blessings to you Alli

Only-now
October 13th, 2005, 02:25 PM
I have no love life :( :P It's all good though.

Nephilim
October 13th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Word, I've been going out with Chris for just over two months now.

... and the best part of it, is my mother's convinced I'm pregnant. Which I'm really, really not (have to be careful, kids. ;)) but it's just funny to play along. ;P

Amaryllis
October 13th, 2005, 05:02 PM
HAHAHA nephilim how on earth did you manage that?! not afraid she will get suspicious when your tummy isnt growing? :p

Daniel
October 13th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
HAHAHA nephilim how on earth did you manage that?! not afraid she will get suspicious when your tummy isnt growing? :p

use pillows :D

Amaryllis
October 13th, 2005, 05:06 PM
HA, that'll be nice and soft and cozy :p.... ore something... :p

bah, i wouldnt even want to know how my mom would react if Ragoom left after his meet up with me and that we figure out i am pregnant, she'll bloody kill me, ore atleast makes me doing abortion. Still, funny idea though :p Your life must be filled with stuff like that Neph :P

Nephilim
October 13th, 2005, 05:15 PM
:lol:

Good old parents. I don't think my mother would kill me if I got pregnant, she'd just... yeah, she'd kill me.

I'm not sure why she's jumping to conclusions (uhh... okay, fair enough actually, haha) but I don't know why she should think I'd get myself pregnant. I'm bloody terrified by the idea alone!

Tiikeri
October 13th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I've just split up with my girlfriend, so yes, I'm now single again.

Daniel
October 13th, 2005, 07:29 PM
well, mine is pretty up and down at the moment. i have feelings, but i'm not sure if it'smore.

not saying any more :\

Nala The Princess
October 13th, 2005, 07:37 PM
my love life is brilliant - 8 months now and couldn't be happier :D

Lucy Lioness
October 13th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years on November the 16th. :D We will be in the new place by then...not sure if that's a good or a bad thing at the moment, hehe.

Muruwa
October 14th, 2005, 12:52 AM
My boyfriend and I just celebrated 5 months yesterday (Oct. 12) I don't think things could be any better right now.

LunarCat
October 14th, 2005, 03:20 AM
many congratulations Muruwa! :D :cheese:

Sharifu
October 14th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Nephilim
I'm not sure why she's jumping to conclusions (uhh... okay, fair enough actually, haha) but I don't know why she should think I'd get myself pregnant. I'm bloody terrified by the idea alone!

:lol: Yeah... the first time STM came here, my dad kept calling my mom thinking I was going to get pregnant. That was really annoying me. I'm terrified by the idea as well!

Originally posted by Tiikeri
I've just split up with my girlfriend, so yes, I'm now single again.

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs: I didn't even realize who you were at first, I didn't know you changed your name. :p

Originally posted by Muruwa
My boyfriend and I just celebrated 5 months yesterday (Oct. 12) I don't think things could be any better right now.

Congrats my friend. :D I don't even think to celebrate in months... I guess I think more so about years. :p But yes I have been with STM for a little over five months as well. We got together in a relationship on May 3.

Kintaru
October 17th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Ahhh yes, The STM and Audra story, now on Lifetime Presents.. :cheese:

Hehe, in all seriousness though you two, congrats, it's a sweet story, and I'm glad you two found each other.

As for me, I'd say I'm in a similar situation, like a few on this forum seem to be. In that there's someone far away that I care so very deeply for, and think about her every day. I won't mention her name though. As to not embarrass her or anything if she'd rather me not say it. So it's up to her, hehe.

Heheh, I'm kinda like a news report. "New virus plagueing the world, will you be dead before tomorrow!?! Tune in at 11, and find out." and it's like 2:30 in the afternoon. :cheese:

la_reina
October 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Kintaru
Ahhh yes, The STM and Audra story, now on Lifetime Presents.. :cheese:

Really? I saw it on Oprah :D
Anyway, congrats to Audra and STM, as well as Muruwa :cheese:

lion_roog
October 17th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I miss my long distance relationship that drove me crazy...:D

Congrats to all you people in love....with your looovers...:rawr:

unregistered user
October 17th, 2005, 10:54 AM
great roog:p
err..
can i fall in love with you?.. :lol::p
just messing with you:p

lion_roog
October 17th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Okay...but only once....Another bad habit of mine is that I let too many people fall in love with me...I can only be loved so much...:alone:

Nephilim
October 17th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Muruwa

So the 12th was a good day for everyone (two months for me.) Congrats! ^^;

Kiara Serengeti
October 17th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
Absolutely not :D.

I just turned 17, and I'm sort of homeschooled as well. And like you, all the guys I've met are usually in their 20's; and also like you, I'm still kind of looking for that someone...or more like, I'm waiting for him to come to me. But the thing is, I don't really want to fall in love until I actually feel I'm ready for something serious; especially since I can't (and would prefer not to) date.

Alot of times I hope that I could find someone now, but that would be complicated since I'm really looking forward to attending college soon. So, I'm trying my best to be patient right now :D .

Thanks for the advice :hugs:

STM\Sharifu: I'm not usually a romantic (except when it comes to Nala\Simba and Kiara\Kovu :Ooo: ) but that is such a sweet story. Good luck to you two.

BlueStef
October 17th, 2005, 05:19 PM
awww really congrats everyone ^_____^ Seeing loved peaple is great !!

well I can't said that for me. Nobody loves me :tears: And all the time when I crush on a guy and I tell him he tells me "hey look at you, you're not good enough for me !!"
So I'm alone...........always alone :(

Daniel
October 17th, 2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by BlueStef
awww really congrats everyone ^_____^ Seeing loved peaple is great !!

well I can't said that for me. Nobody loves me :tears: And all the time when I crush on a guy and I tell him he tells me "hey look at you, you're not good enough for me !!"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? :eek: you're that rawr and you have no boyfriend? :confused:

me and roog will sort something out for you :bleen:

LunarCat
October 17th, 2005, 11:17 PM
well hey there Kintaru....so nice of you to drop in..:p welcome back ;) :hugs:

and so cute hun!!!!!!! ^^

Xinithian
October 17th, 2005, 11:51 PM
So I'm alone...........always alone :( That's really strange/wrong... you're not ugly in the least bit physically and you seem like a nice person personality-wise. French men must be too picky/arrogant, try Swiss men, they'd be nicer I'd imagine :p

Sharifu
October 18th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by Daniel
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???? :eek: you're that rawr and you have no boyfriend? :confused:

me and roog will sort something out for you :bleen:

Just because you're good looking doesn't mean you'll have a b/f or g/f. People have told me I was pretty and nice, but I didn't get a b/f for a long time. It depends really, I mean guys offered but I want to know them for a while first and at least have some chemistry between us.

BlueStef
October 18th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Just because you're good looking doesn't mean you'll have a b/f or g/f. People have told me I was pretty and nice, but I didn't get a b/f for a long time. It depends really, I mean guys offered but I want to know them for a while first and at least have some chemistry between us.
I totally agree !! It's excatly the same for me!

Amaryllis
October 18th, 2005, 11:14 AM
So the 12th was a good day for everyone (two months for me.) Congrats! ^^;

not for me, the 25th is the best date ever :cool: in about 7 days me and Ragoom are celebrating our 9 month's anniversery :p

Sadiki
October 18th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Like Sharifu said before for us it is 3rd but in 8 days 6 months have passed sinse we met each other in person.

Eva Janus
October 18th, 2005, 09:17 PM
Mine is screwed up, so I won't tell the tale. All that needs to be said right now is that I'm happy with my mate as he is with me. Hopefully I get to see him in December! ^^

lion_roog
October 19th, 2005, 02:14 AM

What the hell?...If I knew you in person, I would've already asked you out..:rawr:

me and roog will sort something out for you

:haha:...Yes, Because we are awesome like that...:diva:...:p

BlueStef
October 19th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by lion_roog
What the hell?...If I knew you in person, I would've already asked you out..:rawr:

:haha:...Yes, Because we are awesome like that...:diva:...:p

Haha Roogy you're so sweettiiiesss and great :hugs::kiss:

Storm90
October 19th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Wahh! My friend made me join the spinthebottle site, if you don't know what it is, here's the link.

http://www.espinthebottle.com/index.phtml

Anyway, for awhile I didn't get any emails but today when I check it, I got 6 people who want to "meet me"...

6......6!!!!!

Gee, I didn't know people will actually want to talk to meet and get to know me better,:P I don't even have a love life! :lol:

Judging by their profiles, some of them seem pretty nice :D and some of them are....:eww:

I wonder what happens now...:confused:

lion_roog
October 19th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Haha Roogy you're so sweettiiiesss and great :hugs::kiss:

Thank you...but I did mean it in all sincerity..:cheese:

I wonder what happens now...

Lots of casual, meaningless sex...:D

Sharifu
October 20th, 2005, 06:17 AM
I totally agree !! It's excatly the same for me!

Don't worry though BlueStef, you're a cute, pretty and nice girl. There will be someone out there for you. :)

Originally posted by Eva Janus
Hopefully I get to see him in December! ^^

:gasp: Wow! I really hope you guys get to meet! STM is coming to visit me for Christmas, so he'll be seeing me in December too. ^^ It will be so sweet.

FCSimba
October 21st, 2005, 03:22 AM
Aww, for the most part all the stories were quite nice :cheese: Well, for those of you who don't know me it's probably because I have been gone for so long. But now I'm back and I'm hoping I can stick with it this time. Anyways, here comes my strange, and to some 'dispicable' love story. I'll start it off with a sample of my writing...It's a excerpt from a story I'm writing and hope to maybe get published someday. Anyways, here goes...

"If someone would have told me I was to fall in love with my neighbor at age thirteen I would have stayed as far away from that woman as possible. I never asked to be in love, but I had been looking for it for a long time. I was in various relationships and thought each one was the real deal. It wasn?t until one fateful summer afternoon that I realized what true love was.

It might could have been yesterday for how well I remember it all. We were in her room packing her things for her move to Ohio. I remember I was clutching an object in my hands, a photograph or something. I was looking down at it and feeling rather empty. I commented on it, and looked up just in time to see her laugh.

She might as well have been a goddess judging by the way she looked at that particular moment. The sunlight filtering through the nearby window touched her face to a gleam, making her soft tan skin shimmer in the dim room. The smile painted on her face was so perfectly crooked it made me grin. Those gorgeous dark eyes hidden behind indigo framed glasses were looking right at me. She was shining, radiant, and in that instant I realized she was what I had been looking for. She was all I had ever wanted, and all I would ever need.

I was filled with a rush of pure new feelings, untouched by the opinions of others. I raised my eyes to hers and held her gaze for what seemed an eternity. With each second my emotions intensified until I had to look to my hands for sanctuary. I began to breath a steadier, trying to slow my heart. I traced my lifeline with a dirt laden finger, my palms were damp with sweat."

Yeah, I love her to death. Some people might say this isn't true love, or that I'm too young to be feeling so intensly for another...but if there's a deeper love then what I am feeling it can stay FAR away from me. I'm going mad as it is =D I told her how I felt about four months ago...Here's what basically happened.

"Me: Jenny, I have something really important to tell you.
Jenny: What is it Hails?
Me: I um...gosh this is really hard for me to say.
Jenny: Whatever it is, you can tell me.
Me: I'm not so sure. See, I don't want anything to change.
Jenny: What do you mean? Hails, what's the matter?
Me: Jenny, I've been in love with you for about two years now. Since about a week before you left for Ohio. I've tried to talk myself out of it countless times but I can't help it. I never wanted or expected this to happen. I'm so sorry, I don't want you to hate me or feel wierd around me...
Jenny: Why are you sorry? Hails, you have nothing to be sorry for. I love you just the way you are. You're like my big sister. Nothing you say or do will ever make me love you any less."

I am so lucky to have found someone like her. I've heard stories of things like this happening with other people and now they're ridiculed by the ones they once loved most. It's horrible. I'd be so sick if she ever hated me. I just...ahh she's wonderful. That's enough FC rambling for today. :love:

Sombolia
October 21st, 2005, 03:38 AM
My... "love life"... is kinda weird right now. I'm certain I have feelings for a certain female friend of mine, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as "love", or even a crush.

She's kind of homophobic anyways, so I'm certain it's not going anywhere. ._.

FCSimba
October 21st, 2005, 03:43 AM
Sorry to hear that Sombster. *Shnugs* You should ask 'feel-out' questions. I had my friend ask Jenny a whole bunch of questions before I worked up the nerve to tell her.

Sombolia
October 21st, 2005, 03:58 AM
Thanks, FC... I already figure she's not okay with it just by the way she acts (generally using "gay" and the like as an insult is a giveaway. 3: ) Alot of my friends are like that.. the only three that aren't: one I have no clue what he thinks, the other doesn't "hate gay people.. well maybe just a little", and my other friend says she's not nessicarily against it, but it's not "natural"... -_-

Ha, I bet it'll be a riot when they figure out I'm pretty much bi. =|

Alli
October 21st, 2005, 05:25 AM
As a side note: Hi-eeeeeeeeee!! Sorry for lack of activity. Our house sold ;___;

Anyways. Yeah, i still like chris a lot. And he still likes me a lot. But he's kind of afraid to talk to me. Cause it's hard, cause we want what we can't have. It's hard, but in the end i'll know it's the right thing to do. He's goign emo which is hawt to the max. I want to go emo with him, but i can't. Parents won't let me. He gets made of a lot at school and i want to be there getting the same punishment for how i really feel inside, emo, but i can't. All i can tell them is to shut the hell up cause they don't know what style is. Bleh, preps. I hate em. Seems like he can say anything to me on the internet but it's hard to keep a conversation with him in person. I think he's nervous..or scared...or sad. Maybe all three at once. I just want to be able to talk to him like we did when we were friends. We could talk all day. But his emails are awesome. They're always uplifting, saying i'm beautiful or that he wishes he could kiss me, but respects my parents and my beliefs. He makes me happy and yet sad. I love it. Oh, i wrote a song about him. Here it is, but please don't steal it.

Two lives, one thought
Through summers of fun our love was bought
So take this hand that is all alone
The spaces between my fingers are yours to own
My arms are tired but they still have time
to embrace your body cause you're all mine
Run those fingers through my hair just to make me smile
Bracelets rub against my neck, how i love your style
Placid fingertips brush my lips
Studs on your belt press on my hips
A soliloquoy of silence is all i give tonight
Let our expectations live and give us light
So god gave me these spaces between each finger
for yours to be strewn and always linger
Pieces of our puzzle reveal a perfect pair
So i dare you, brace my hand without a care.

FCSimba
October 21st, 2005, 05:51 AM
Bravo Alli. You're very talented. It's good to see your text again. Missing you like crazeh me amigo. =) *luvvles you to death*

lion_roog
October 21st, 2005, 06:38 AM
Awesome poem..:cheese:

What is "going emo"?..>What is emo?

unregistered user
October 21st, 2005, 06:39 AM
emotional?:p

He's from a place so far from here
somewhere so exotic
yet it feels so near
And I know him so well, but only in my dreams
He's standing in my doorway,
or so it seems

As I turn to look his way
his eyes light up
I try so hard to speak
but my words are stuck

My heart is pumping and
my lungs are short of air
he makes me breathless with his skin
and his thick black hair

And as the breeze blows by
I can hear his songs
and the moment that I blink
his figure is gone

There he goes...
my eyes are fooling me again
if only he knew how I feel
he has my heart in his hands

When I close my eyes
I feel his lips on mine
A sensation so sweet
and so divine

There I go...
letting my imagination run free
and I pray
that he doesn't leave my heart to bleed

As I look into his brown eyes
I feel my body soar
His name is so unique
something I adore

When, oh when will I be there?
Wrapped safely in his arms
his fingers in my hair
As we dance to the music
only we can hear

I feel so sure that this boy is real
with a heart so pure and so sincere
I want his mind, I want his presence
I long for it now
No matter what it takes
I'll find him somehow

And as those three words escape his lips
I'm carried off to a world of bliss
Then I wake...
Here I am all alone in my bed
and I realize once more it's a dream...

err..perfect :p someone wrote it to me:p

unregistered user
October 21st, 2005, 06:51 AM
What is "going emo"?..>What is emo?

It's the breakfast-dinner special that no one wants. :lol:

lion_roog
October 21st, 2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX
It's the breakfast-dinner special that no one wants. :lol:

:haha:...Are we refering to emu here, Sonique?...:D

unregistered user
October 21st, 2005, 07:36 AM
:haha:...Are we refering to emu here, Sonique?...:D

Kind of. Emu recycled, "emo." Zimply da'lish! :lol:

Amaryllis
October 21st, 2005, 11:35 AM
its really great to read all those lovestories ^^

and again, my lovelife is pretty regular, but though something amazing happened a few days ago. Ragoom wasnt alloud to come and visit me, as some people here might know. But a few days ago he suddenly asked his mom, and she alloud him to go, finally, after nagging her all the time. I cant describe how happy i was, screaming, running through the house, it wasnt compared to what i felt, and my mom turned crazy because of me. :p but we finally reached it, in 2006, i finally meet Ragoom for the first time :love:

FCSimba
October 21st, 2005, 10:41 PM
Aww congrats Amaryllis *shnugs* I have to wait until next July to see Jenny (and her brother David) again. :( But I'm so busy with school the time whizzes by...and I hope the same happens for you. =)

LunarCat
October 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
aww...i'm so happy for you Amaryllis :hugs:

Sharifu
October 21st, 2005, 11:04 PM
Aww wow Amaryllis that's so great!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :D When in 2006?

Alli
October 22nd, 2005, 01:20 AM
Heeey, emo people are awesome. I <3 emo boys :rawr:

lion_roog
October 22nd, 2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Alli
Heeey, emo people are awesome. I <3 emo boys :rawr:

What is Emo?!....Tell meeeeee....Do iiiiitt... :D

Xinithian
October 22nd, 2005, 02:08 AM
What is Emo?!....Tell meeeeee....Do iiiiitt... :D http://www.fourfa.com/

King Simba
October 22nd, 2005, 12:15 PM
Aww, sweet stories guys. I really like to read through these. ^^

FC; Aww... that's so sweet. :cheese: I'm glad you've found someone like Jenny and I congratulate ya for that. *hugs* :hugs: 'Tis a shame ya gotta wait until next July to see her and her brother again though.

Gotta agree there though; this year has gone mighty quick for me. O_o Well upto now it has anyway. I still have any my exams and such comin' up though... no doubt that'd probably slow things down. :woeisme:

Amy; That's awesome! Great news to hear, that's for sure! ^^

Alli; Great poem. ;) I'm hopeless at poetry but you have some talent. Keep it up! ^^

Anyway as for myself, my love life is pretty non existant at the moment. I'm pretty sure it will perk up though soon... well, at least I hope it will. ^^;

Sadiki
October 22nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
Thats so great Amaryllis, I am seriously happy for you. I really hope you guys have great times together even I know you will :hugs:

unregistered user
October 22nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
:hugs: Awesome Amryl!! :cheese:

I have a question to you lovers :lol:

What do you do, when you really really really love someone, but just can't tell them? Do you know that feeling? :eww: I just don't know what to do lol.

Daniel
October 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Utora
I have a question to you lovers :lol:

What do you do, when you really really really love someone, but just can't tell them? Do you know that feeling? :eww: I just don't know what to do lol.

well, i'm in the same position, so i suppose i could try to help :p

lion_roog
October 22nd, 2005, 10:44 PM
If you love somebody....Tell Them!!!...Do iiiitt...:D

Thanks for the link, Xinithian....I now know what emo is...:D

Storm90
October 22nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
If you love someone, the only way you are going to find out is to tell them. I mean, they can't read your mind, though it would be nice if they could. :D I don't know if this advice is useful or not but this is coming from a girl who never had a boyfriend and has no love life. :cheese: :lol:

unregistered user
October 23rd, 2005, 12:22 AM
Well thank you for the advice. I did tell them, but I suppose we all move on. Not out of arrogance, but I feel they don't feel the same for me. All in all and knowing how it feels after youve told the truth; hope is better than the truth.

Alli
October 23rd, 2005, 01:49 AM
I'm sorry that person doesn't feel the same way Utora :( You did a brave thing. I didn't tell Chris i liked him till it was at an absolutely obvious point. And it was VERY obvioius. I wish i would have told him sooner, but i was too scared and too shy. But it's almost harder knowing we like each other and can't do anything about it. I hope things work out :)

Amaryllis
October 24th, 2005, 12:40 PM
oh wow! *just read all the nice thankyous*
ahww thank you all guys ^^ And Sharifu im not sure when, i think on the christmasholidays. Seen as we both got two weeks vacation then, he can come exactly one week.
Wow i really didnt knew people would be so happy for me, what did suprise me is that someone actually gratuated me on msn, someone i hardly speak, so thank you again Patrick =3 *hug*

And you all really thanks alot for the support y'all gave me ^^ i am really thrilled that Ragoom is coming over here finally, i mean, its a really big step for me even though for some its quite normal, like STM and Fu (sorry Audra i just like to use the shortcut, hope ya dont mind;))

For all the others who are gunna meet there mates soon: congratulations, and make the best of it, because its an great opportunity, remember, everything is possible ;) =3

For those who arent meeting their mates yet: just hang in there, keep your relationship going. Ragoom once broke up with me because of our distance, but now we were both fighting for our meeting. And eventually his mother gave up, that might happen to your parents aswell. You just need to know /how/ to trick your parents so they will let you, thats the best advice i can give, find a trick ;)

Daniel
October 24th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Well thank you for the advice. I did tell them, but I suppose we all move on. Not out of arrogance, but I feel they don't feel the same for me. All in all and knowing how it feels after youve told the truth; hope is better than the truth.

i'd say give them time. Feelings take time to develop, as you well know yourself. It may be that ythis person feels the same way, but is not yet sure. They could be too busy wrapped up in their own little world that they are too darn ignorant to notice that other people have feelings for them. (i know quite a few people like that)

So yeah, i'd say give it time. :D

Kintaru
October 24th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Heheh, you're welcome Amaryllis, but you deserve to be congratulated! ;)

In the immortal words of IceCube. "Today is a good day."

nathalie
October 24th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Aaah, l'amour ... It's usually just around the corner, or when you least expect it, or when you are so not looking ...

Nephilim
October 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM
So what do you all think about sex before marriage? :thinks:

Daniel
October 24th, 2005, 08:55 PM
dont really see the big fuss about it really. i aint religious, so thats probabally why

but you dont need to be married to someone to prove to them you love them.

i just see marriage as an excuse for your other half to take half of everything you own when they bugger off with your best friend

but thats me :p

lion_roog
October 24th, 2005, 09:28 PM

In the immortal words of IceCube. "Today is a good day."

I'm in love with that song....Some good Old school HipHop...:D

And marriage is great....I mean, after you get married, you have the honey moon....People, they go to these awesome places just to stay in their hotel rooms to have sex for 5 days straight and all....:D...I Am So Looking Foward To That!...:D.....But sex anytime is good...as long as she's ready and not just doing it to please me...

Lucy Lioness
October 24th, 2005, 09:48 PM
So what do you all think about sex before marriage? :thinks:

Too late. :jejeje: Hehe. It all depends on what the person wants to do. If they want to wait then good for them...and if they don't...then that's good too. As long as it's not forced.

Xinithian
October 24th, 2005, 11:35 PM
So what do you all think about sex before marriage? :thinks: Honestly, as odd as this seems, I think a lot of people who are against pre-marital sex rush to the decision of marriage just for the sex, rather than having sex before and then deciding if the marriage would be good. I'm for pre-marital sex for that reason, and because I honestly don't think that sex is as sacred as most religions make it.

Sharifu
October 25th, 2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Honestly, as odd as this seems, I think a lot of people who are against pre-marital sex rush to the decision of marriage just for the sex, rather than having sex before and then deciding if the marriage would be good.

I totally agree with that... People who believe to have sex after marriage rush to get married at a young age.

When I was in middle school, when our teachers would teach us about sex education, our teacher always told us we should wait until marriage to have sex. When I was that age (12 or 13) I thought that's what I should do.

Now that I'm older I don't think that matters. I think it's fine to have sex before you're married. (As long as you have safe sex, both stay faithful to each other and you really truely love that person)

Marriage for some, can be a very very long time away... I mean look at STM and I. If we stay together and eventually want to get married, we wont be able to get married until after we're 30... Or something like that. Because he has a lot to do in Finland before he can move to the U.S. So I should just stay a virgin until after I turn 30?! I mean that doesn't make sense to me. My parents don't really think there's anything wrong with their kids not waiting until marriage, so it's not like I would have the guilt of that in my mind.

But in my opinion, as I said before, I think it's ok to have sex before you're married, as long as have safe sex, you both stay faithful to each other and you really truely love that person.

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 06:17 AM
dont really see the big fuss about it really. i aint religious, so thats probabally why

but you dont need to be married to someone to prove to them you love them.

i just see marriage as an excuse for your other half to take half of everything you own when they bugger off with your best friend

but thats me :p

I was thinking the same actually.
'Cause yeah, in Bart's case ...
His ex took everything with her, apart from her weddingdress, which I almost burned :evilgrin: :lol:

Because Bart kind of makes it clear to me that he doesn't want to get married ...
So what should I do then, just find someone else who *do* wants to get married, "just" to have sex?

Oh, and so what if you're still a virgin at 30 ... My uncle is 48, never found the right woman ...
So yeah, it could happen, but I don't think that's something to be "ashamed" about or anything.

Sharifu
October 25th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by nathalie
Oh, and so what if you're still a virgin at 30 ... My uncle is 48, never found the right woman ...
So yeah, it could happen, but I don't think that's something to be "ashamed" about or anything.

Oh well of course not, I didn't mean it that way...

I mean I would never have sex with a man if I didn't love him and wasn't in a relationship with him. So I was never ashamed of being a virgin. I was actually proud to wait for someone I love and that loves me too.

I just hear so many stories of young teens who wish they would of waited. It seems like they think they need practice before they do it with the person they really care about. (I would NEVER do that. If someone loves me enough, they wouldn't care how much "experience" I had)

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Oh, it wasn't like "a personal attac" or anything, I was actually just saying it in general *blush* :)

Sharifu
October 25th, 2005, 06:27 AM
It's ok Nathalie, I knew it's wasn't a personal attack. ;)

unregistered user
October 25th, 2005, 06:38 AM
I'd have to agree with Sharifu. Safe sex may not be the most enjoyable sex, however your life my depend on it. The whole pre-marital sex thing is just something to ensure more of a responsibility than anything else.

What is overwhelming is that younger generations are having sex way too early. There's been I think a youngest I've heard a female having a baby was at the age of 8.

People who normally have sex at earlier ages their physiological need for sexual activity is astonishingly higher than most, a 10/1 ratio.

I'd have to say if pre-marital rules helps, I'd say, "stick to it." Just don't be hypocritical about it, that's all...

lion_roog
October 25th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by SoniqueX

What is overwhelming is that younger generations are having sex way too early. There's been I think a youngest I've heard a female having a baby was at the age of 8.

Well, I guess you can link that to the fact that the body develops faster than the mind and all...

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 11:50 AM
I believe there was a girl in Peru who was 5 and was pregnant ...
And I believe, a girl can get pregnant when she starts having her period (and some can get it real early, some real late)

Anyways, I agree with Sonique there.

These days it's also mostly like: Oh gosh, she/he already did it :gasp: I haven't, I must do it too, otherwhise I don't belong in the group anymore :gasp:

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Haha, yeah, I know your point of view STL, although you sometimes confuses me, because you say like "I wanna wait till I find THE mate", and sometimes you're like "wOOt 16 ..." hehe :)

Daniel
October 25th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
You wouldn't believe it if you spoke to me on Yahoo every night like some of you do :p , but I will never have sex until I truly believe I am with the right fur. And I'm with no-one at the moment, so sex with another fur is completely out of the window ;) ...

so he says :p

Amaryllis
October 25th, 2005, 01:58 PM
i agree with most members here. But what i think about sex before marridge? well i wouldnt really know. sometimes im like "hell no! why wait till you are married?" but im also thinking like "well it is something special you should do when its the right time and the right reasons"
I do believe and agree with one thing, have /save/ sex with your true love. The only problem is, that you dont know if youre going to spend the rest of your life with that person..

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 03:20 PM
*blegh* crappy birthdays, I've had my share of those ...

unregistered user
October 25th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Speaking of 16, StE said that when you get to 16, it really doesn't feel all too great, it just comes and goes. Thinking back now, I prefer to use Lt. Dans phrase,

"Oh nose." :woeisme:

I believe in marriage before sex. We could go way down, deep deep down, but most of you know I'm Christian so that should sum it up :cheese:

I like Roog's comment hahaha, about the honeymoon. I don't think there was anything wrong with his comment, cuz that's USUALY what happens at a honneymoon. :Ooo: Moving on.

But I think that being married isn't just to share things Dan, in a selfish way anyways. You share eachother, which is good enough for me when I find the one I love. But your also bound to eachother, forever.

FYI, Did you know that Ramsees the 2nd had 8 wives and over 100 children. So, let's just say, no matter what happens, have lots of babies and be happy. :D :cheese:

Daniel
October 25th, 2005, 03:38 PM
But I think that being married isn't just to share things Dan, in a selfish way anyways. You share eachother, which is good enough for me when I find the one I love. But your also bound to eachother, forever.

thats......... what i meant :confused:

i meant share everything, and i meant everything.
house, kids, body parts etc.....

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
body parts :lol: (sorry, haha)

Daniel
October 25th, 2005, 03:45 PM
well, if they're there, use them

nab a kidney if you have the chance :D

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 03:49 PM
I'll remember that last one ;) Since I may never know if I need a new one ... *ahum* different story ...

Also, the thing is, don't rush into things, even though he/she IS the one, you have to be carefull and both be *really* ready.

Daniel
October 25th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Also, the thing is, don't rush into things, even though he/she IS the one, you have to be carefull and both be *really* ready.

well, if they're there, use them

i was referring to the body parts

la_reina
October 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Speaking of 16, StE said that when you get to 16, it really doesn't feel all too great, it just comes and goes. Thinking back now, I prefer to use Lt. Dans phrase,

"Oh nose." :woeisme:

I believe in marriage before sex. We could go way down, deep deep down, but most of you know I'm Christian so that should sum it up :cheese:

I like Roog's comment hahaha, about the honeymoon. I don't think there was anything wrong with his comment, cuz that's USUALY what happens at a honneymoon. :Ooo: Moving on.

FYI, Did you know that Ramsees the 2nd had 8 wives and over 100 children. So, let's just say, no matter what happens, have lots of babies and be happy. :D :cheese:

I have to agree with Utora. Well said, Utora :D
I'm one of those people that would not prefer to have pre-marital sex. From what I've seen in my life, it can be a very wrong choice. Very. I have a friend that did it at fourteen, and now she's 17 with a 4-year-old daughter, I believe.
And besides, if it's done after marriage, isn't it alot more special that way? =D Call me corny and cheesy, but that's how I feel about it.

Daniel
October 25th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by la_reina
I have to agree with Utora. Well said, Utora :D
I'm one of those people that would not prefer to have pre-marital sex. From what I've seen in my life, it can be a very wrong choice. Very. I have a friend that did it at fourteen, and now she's 17 with a 4-year-old daughter, I believe.
And besides, if it's done after marriage, isn't it alot more special that way? =D Call me corny and cheesy, but that's how I feel about it.

*shouts from crowd*

CORNY BUGGER!

:D

unregistered user
October 25th, 2005, 04:02 PM
thats......... what i meant :confused:

No it's not :p

Like Reina said, it's not only safer but I think it adds a feeling of trust with your partner. I'd rather be married, feel loved, be trusted, and have children with a man that I was forever bound with than live with a man for 3 years, have his kids, then see him disappear. Not that they always disappear, but why not get married if your going to have sex? :confused: It'll do wonders for your child if you have one. And, [this is just me] but if I were to just be with a guy to have sex, then he left, went on his way cuz, "Oh that's done now." I'd feel used. I want it to be a good commitment. And if you really loved someone then you'd marry them to be together forever. :cheese: And you can say, no not true. But if you didn't do it because you were afraid of being tied down to them, then can you call that love?

Shadow
October 25th, 2005, 05:31 PM
meh having a mate is a ***** claging in your wallet i say 0.o

nhaa just kidding....even though there is a little truf in it "nope none really just like to be mean XD"

Nephilim
October 25th, 2005, 08:34 PM
But you know... the thing with about sex before marriage can be very risky, so to say. I mean, sex is a big part of a lot of sexual relationships, but you never know whether you're going to work with a person. *blinks* It really isn't all as easy as it's made out for girls, heh.

Anyway, my views would be that it's a-ok if you're with someone you feel comfortable with, and you use protection. Woo!

Eva Janus
October 25th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Oh dear, the whole "sex before marriage" deal, eh? ... I'm all for waiting til you're married. For me, it's not just about what the Bible teaches... it just makes me feel better about myself. I think it also just makes more sense (some may not agree and that's fine).

la_reina
October 25th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Eva Janus
Oh dear, the whole "sex before marriage" deal, eh? ... I'm all for waiting til you're married. For me, it's not just about what the Bible teaches... it just makes me feel better about myself. I think it also just makes more sense (some may not agree and that's fine).

I agree wholeheartedly :D
A lot of girls feel better when they lose their virginity, but then a lot of those same girls end up with crappy lives in the end, what with having babies at 13 and all.

And Dan, don't be a hater :uhno::p

nathalie
October 25th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Well, kids having baby's at age 13, I blame (some) parents.

Sorry if I affend someone with that, but that is my opinion.
Some parents these days, don't give anything about their children ...

My 13-year old kid, will not be going out to party's and stuff like that, at that age.
Far too young to even understand what can go wrong.

lion_roog
October 25th, 2005, 09:34 PM
But you know... the thing with about sex before marriage can be very risky, so to say. I mean, sex is a big part of a lot of sexual relationships, but you never know whether you're going to work with a person. *blinks* It really isn't all as easy as it's made out for girls, heh.

Agreed....the guy's gotta know how to do certian things...:D

A-non-a-mus
October 25th, 2005, 10:05 PM
I belive marrage needs to come before sex like it says in the bible...

For me though, I'd say sex should be non-existant... I dunno... most call me wierd, but I really don't look forward to sex, or even want to ever try it... Imean, whatever happened to just being happy being able to be with someone? Just to sit next to them, or hold them? Or to just see them happy?... For me those are much much more important then sex... Sex should be the last thing two people who love each other think of... That's what I think..

unregistered user
October 25th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
I belive marrage needs to come before sex like it says in the bible...

For me though, I'd say sex should be non-existant... I dunno... most call me wierd, but I really don't look forward to sex, or even want to ever try it... Imean, whatever happened to just being happy being able to be with someone? Just to sit next to them, or hold them? Or to just see them happy?... For me those are much much more important then sex... Sex should be the last thing two people who love each other think of... That's what I think..

Well, when God gave Adam Eve, he didn't say, "Just look at her. No touchy."

I understand what you mean completely Anon. It usualy is the soul drive for most couples, just the sex. But I think sex is something you get to share with your loved one, and then some. It is not though the only thing to do wtih a loved one. It just happens to be the main topic of the day here on the Love Life Thread. But sex should be something to look forward to once your married, but should not be the only thing you look forward to in the marriage.

lion_roog
I see your point, Anon....But sex is an expression of love...just like kissing and holding hands...but it's a little deeper. Meaning it has more meaning and emotion involved with it than holding hands and kissing. People will abuse sex...just like people abuse other things. But sex should be an expression of how much you love the other person. For me, sex should be a sign of your commitment to the other person.

nathalie
No sex, no kiddies :bleen: (by completely natural way that is, I mean, 'cause yeah, there are other ways for kiddies, hehe)

haha (sorry)

Sadiki
October 25th, 2005, 10:14 PM
I have nothing more to add on that sex before marrige issue so I leave it there...
instead I wanna say that it have gone 6 full months ( or well 5 months 29 days and 13 hours ) sinse me and Audra met in person, but still we haven't been in relationship from the beginning like she said.. it took about a week before we got together... and now that is probably happiest day in my life... I do have to admit that I was confused and quite silent the first time I was there but now I am a lot more open and with Audra I can surelly talk about anything.
So I just wanna say I have loved you Audra over a year and missed being near you every moment after we met and when I'm away from you also before meeting you in person I long to be near you. :love:

Talli
October 26th, 2005, 12:19 AM
I agree with Utora 100%
And useing safe sex is cheaply advertised, and does not always work 100% and if you cannot support yourself forget it

FCSimba
October 26th, 2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheMighty
I have nothing more to add on that sex before marrige issue so I leave it there...
instead I wanna say that it have gone 6 full months ( or well 5 months 29 days and 13 hours ) sinse me and Audra met in person, but still we haven't been in relationship from the beginning like she said.. it took about a week before we got together... and now that is probably happiest day in my life... I do have to admit that I was confused and quite silent the first time I was there but now I am a lot more open and with Audra I can surelly talk about anything.
So I just wanna say I have loved you Audra over a year and missed being near you every moment after we met and when I'm away from you also before meeting you in person I long to be near you. :love:

Aww, that's really sweet STM. =) She's really lucky to have you, vise-versa. You guys are an awesome couple and I'm extatic for you. I adore love stories. *le sigh* :vitsm: Congrats. :cheese:

Sharifu
October 26th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Aww. :emo: Petteri that is so sweet! :hugs:

Yes I do remember it was 6 months ago that we met for the first time. ^^ And the 3rd of next month will be our 6 month anniversary. :love: I'll never forget that day...

Even before I met you as well I longed to be near you too. Not as long as you did though, since I realized I loved you last January.

You know I miss you all the time as well... I really can't wait to see you and be near you again.

It makes me so happy that I love you and you love me too... :love:

Amaryllis
October 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM
ahwww love is sticking in the threads ^^

Anyways, i do agree with Nathalie about the kids-sex on 13 thing. Parents really dont care about their kids anymore, i have to say, especially in Holland. Thats how i see it, our county has no respect, on a few things they do but people think they know it, why they're so stupid on most things.

unregistered user
October 27th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Agreed....the guy's gotta know how to do certian things...:D

It's just like preparing a meal...

Nothin' like bread and butter, hey Roog... ; o...

Shadow
October 27th, 2005, 04:31 AM
oh god sex befure marrige....yes...id say you can becuse well....if you know you love some one but are exsample to young to marrige "you are alod to have sex when you turn 15 here" but you might love some one here already....then you dont wait 3 to like 10 years to have sex just becuse you get marrige.....marrige is a wunderful thing betwine 2 ppl and would not be rushed out becuse they want sex....BUT you shuld never have sex whit some one your not sure that you love....and surtently not have sex whit em until like after 2-5 moths...maybe....if you ask me this is totaly up to the persons....so if you ask me theres nothing wrong our right...exept that you shal only make love to the one you love.....thats why its called "making love"

unregistered user
October 27th, 2005, 04:36 AM
eddy_vendetta: lol.. about sex before marrige.. one thing for me it's forbidden, we do sex with reason right?
dinosaurgirl85: Well it's forbidden for you. But if it wasn't, would you do it before marriage?
eddy_vendetta: no.. well if my white thingy (i don't know how to spell it in english) just. enter or out of our body that's already a sin
dinosaurgirl85: So you think it's wrong
eddy_vendetta: yes it's not about sex at all, it's about the the baby, we have sex because we need a next generation, not for some fun, this maybe some people say: you're so booooring because you forbidden to have sex before marrige.
dinosaurgirl85: Sex is to make children... But it's a sign of love... I mean I don't know if I even want children in the future
dinosaurgirl85: But it's also a sign of love*
eddy_vendetta: sex it not about us, it's about the baby. if you born a baby before marrige who's gonna be the father and or mother.. well.. this might be effect our son emotion. for me even tho im not a bastard, even parents divorce can ****ed up people life. i don't know if im a bastard.. maybe alot worse then who i am right now.
eddy_vendetta: i gotta agree there. it's a sign of love of our relationship and the sex gen
dinosaurgirl85: So you are saying you should only sex if you want to have children?
eddy_vendetta: that's one and also i gotta agree with your statement'
dinosaurgirl85: But what if people never wants kids but are in a relatioship. You still think it's ok if they have sex? At least if they are smart and use birth control
dinosaurgirl85: relationship*
eddy_vendetta: indeed.
dinosaurgirl85: *nods* Yeah
eddy_vendetta: they are on relationship
eddy_vendetta: i don't have a right hadith soo i can't explain more about sex
eddy_vendetta: i rather follow god rules
dinosaurgirl85:
dinosaurgirl85: God's rules... XD
eddy_vendetta: because koran never change since it created .
dinosaurgirl85: Sex is a natural thing... I think it's fine, just make sure to be smart about it so you don't have children when you're not ready
eddy_vendetta: and i don't have any hadith about sex .. so i can't explain more

Well here's a little chat about sex before marrige :p

Sharifu
October 27th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by shadow
oh god sex befure marrige....yes...id say you can becuse well....if you know you love some one but are exsample to young to marrige "you are alod to have sex when you turn 15 here" but you might love some one here already....then you dont wait 3 to like 10 years to have sex just becuse you get marrige.....marrige is a wunderful thing betwine 2 ppl and would not be rushed out becuse they want sex....BUT you shuld never have sex whit some one your not sure that you love....and surtently not have sex whit em until like after 2-5 moths...maybe....if you ask me this is totaly up to the persons....so if you ask me theres nothing wrong our right...exept that you shal only make love to the one you love.....thats why its called "making love"

I totally agree with what you said Shadow.

unregistered user
October 27th, 2005, 04:41 AM
well another opinion :p
im not support it or against it :p
but at least y'all have a great relationship that's fine by me :p

FCSimba
October 27th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Right on Shadow. I think everyone has their own variation, just depends on how you were raised really. I think you should do it whenever you're ready and if you truly cherish the other person. Whether that's before marriage, or after marriage depends entirely on the person. I'll probably end up waiting, but that's because I don't think I'll be ready. =)

lion_roog
October 27th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Fendi

eddy_vendetta: sex it not about us, it's about the baby. if you born a baby before marrige who's gonna be the father and or mother.. well.. this might be effect our son emotion. for me even tho im not a bastard, even parents divorce can ****ed up people life. i don't know if im a bastard.. maybe alot worse then who i am right now.

This reminds me of being at AppleBee's with a group of friends...We all didn't have Fathers for one reason or another and one of my friends decides to point this out by randomly stating "You know, We're all bastards...for real!"....I just busted out laughing because it was true...and random...:D

Amaryllis
October 27th, 2005, 01:56 PM
way to go Shads, you said it :bleen:

Tigris Of Gaul
October 27th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Fendi

I think that dinosaurgirl85 sounds very smart in that conversation, likely - should I be talking to a person like that I'd find out agreeing fully with her.

Generally, though (as also in this thread), people seem to take sex way, way too seriously. I find it a little amusing that people living in (certain) western states still take the topic as the Great Satan and something that is a 'necessary evil' at some point to make children.

Geez.

If two people like each other and find themselves to be in a situation where they're engaging in that kind of physical closeness and feeling comfortable about it .. then what the heck is wrong with that? What difference does it make whether they're married or not, been together for a time more or less? As long as both parties are enjoying themselves - just do it (tm).

Using birth-control is of course something to be assumed, unless there's a mutual intention of making a child. Neglecting birth-control is only for dumbasses.

Sex. It's not a big deal.

Sharifu
October 27th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Tigris Of Gaul
I think that dinosaurgirl85 sounds very smart in that conversation, likely - should I be talking to a person like that I'd find out agreeing fully with her.

Thanks Tigris, dinosaurgirl85 is me. ;)

unregistered user
October 27th, 2005, 03:10 PM
i think that means ;) it's okay if we have sex in relationship :p
one thing strange.. what about? sex is a job?.. :lol: sorry if this too over :p

la_reina
October 27th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Tigris Of Gaul

Using birth-control is of course something to be assumed, unless there's a mutual intention of making a child. Neglecting birth-control is only for dumbasses.

Sex. It's not a big deal.

:lol: That is very true indeed.
Now, what peeves me is when a girl gets pregnant, knowing that she wasn't ''doing it safely'', and says, ''OMG it was an accident! I'm pregnant, but it was an accident!!!''
:rolleyes:

Kintaru
October 28th, 2005, 01:38 AM
I gotta agree with Tigris on this topic. I think it's a shame really that so many people see sex as they might see something like heroin. As a dangerous, potentially life ending thing. I think we all just need to relax a bit. Remember, sex is supposed to be a -good- thing. Just don't be stupid about it, save it for the right situation, and don't be stupid, protect yourselves. And here, I'll even provide a general scale.

With someone you've been with for three years and love. = Good Situation

With someone you just met while drunk off your *** a party. = -Bad- Situation.

And I'll leave you with this, something I'm sure Roog will appreciate. People with a healthy, regular, and enjoyable sex life have been shown to generally be happier, healthier, in better shape, be at lower risk for many types of cancer, and live longer. ;)

Don't be afraid of sex, but make sure you respect it.

FCSimba
October 28th, 2005, 06:14 AM
:lol: Good examples Kintaru. My mom just walked in and asked me what the heck I was laughing at. :p Thanks a lot. I look like a lunatic.

lion_roog
October 28th, 2005, 06:17 AM
:haha:...Sex is your friend...:rawr:

Kintaru
October 28th, 2005, 06:48 AM
FC, just curious, have your ever considered the possibilty that you might just be a lunatic? Hmmmm? ;)

Hehehe, just teasin. And Roog, it's more like a friend, with priviledges, I think. :ayecapn:

FCSimba
October 28th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Hmm...Just out of curiousity. *Considers the possibilty that I could be a lunatic* Oh dear lord. There IS a good chance. :o

And here comes to mind a song by Billy Joel:

"You may be right, I may be crazy. Oh but it just may be a lunatic you're lookin' for." :jejeje:

Looks like I am a lunatic, thanks for making me realize that Kintaru. :bleen: I appreciate it. :p

lion_roog
October 28th, 2005, 07:29 AM
And Roog, it's more like a friend, with priviledges, I think. :ayecapn:

:haha:...I don't play that...If a girl ain't willing to be with me, yet just wants to have sex, I don't have any time for her...I could be spending that time looking for a girl who's worth being with...Know what I mean...:D

Kintaru
October 28th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Noone ever said being a lunatic was a bad thing FC. I mean, just look at Roog! ;)

And I know Roogy, I was just making the coy, stupid obvious joke there. But you had to go and get all 'serious' on me. :gasp: Hehe

lion_roog
October 28th, 2005, 08:03 AM
:haha:...Okay...Y'all can look at me...But if you're female, you have to let me look back...:rawr:

:haha:...Yeah, I love to randomly go all serious on people sometimes...:D

FCSimba
October 28th, 2005, 08:52 AM
:lol: Yes, yes. If Roog is a lunatic, then I am proud to be one. And good thoughts on that Roog :p

Sharifu
October 28th, 2005, 09:55 AM
I hope it works out STL. :)

Daniel
October 28th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Mrawr ^_^ !!! I have a mate ^_^ !!! I HAVE A MATE :O !!!

Mrawr, my mate is called Haku... oooh, I'm too giddy to write much at the moment, but basically Haku is a really nice wolfie fur from Blackpool, that's not far from me ^_^ ! Only 17 years old, too ^_^ !!!

Yay ^_^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! hope it goes well STL :D

FCSimba
October 28th, 2005, 08:47 PM
:hugs: CONGRATULATIONS STL! It's about TIME really. So, you're not going to be so mopey all the time then? ;) Ahh I'm just messin'. I'm really glad you found someone, hopefully things'll work out. See, I told you things'd work out! =)

King Simba
October 28th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Aww man, sorry to hear about your mate not having much access to a computer. Either way, that's really great to hear STL. ^^ Tis' awesome you've found another mate and I wish you two the very best. :hugs:

Either way, 'grats.

Xanahti
October 28th, 2005, 09:56 PM
I think it's so fun to read all these love stories.^^ Especially the story about Sharifu and STM, extreme cutness!

To be honest I've never been in a relationship before, I could go under the nickname "never been kissed" and no one would even raise an eyebrow. Let's just say that my rep is pretty bad for some unknown reason.

There was a guy that I met over the net that kind of got me interested, but we talked less and less as time went by and suddenly stopped chatting at all.
But, there is an handsome and really nice and fun guy in my class that I definately would like to date, but I can see in his eyes that he's not interested in me that way. I think other people's impression of me is that I'm wierd and quiet and....ugly. I know I'm no model but I'm trying my best to look better anyway. I believe it's someone out there for everyone, but I doubt everyone finds the love of their life. The world is just to big for it to be possible.

unregistered user
October 28th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Try not to think what people think about you Xanathi, I do that all the time and it sucks to be honest.

And the thing about love, there is alot of different loves in my opinion, we might never be able to get true mind blowing to die for love but im sure everyone have a chance to have love and happiness :)

Xinithian
October 29th, 2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Xanahti
I think it's so fun to read all these love stories.^^ Especially the story about Sharifu and STM, extreme cutness!

To be honest I've never been in a relationship before, I could go under the nickname "never been kissed" and no one would even raise an eyebrow. Let's just say that my rep is pretty bad for some unknown reason.

There was a guy that I met over the net that kind of got me interested, but we talked less and less as time went by and suddenly stopped chatting at all.
But, there is an handsome and really nice and fun guy in my class that I definately would like to date, but I can see in his eyes that he's not interested in me that way. I think other people's impression of me is that I'm wierd and quiet and....ugly. I know I'm no model but I'm trying my best to look better anyway. I believe it's someone out there for everyone, but I doubt everyone finds the love of their life. The world is just to big for it to be possible. If there's a school dance coming up, ask him to that... it's either a yes or no answer, but at least you tried.

Welcome back, the other X member!

nafklt
October 29th, 2005, 12:41 AM
w000t! Welcome back "is not a kiwi"...xD :lol::hakuna:

lion_roog
October 29th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by FCSimba
:lol: Yes, yes. If Roog is a lunatic, then I am proud to be one. And good thoughts on that Roog :p

:haha:...The more crazy people in the world....the better...:D

FCSimba
October 29th, 2005, 09:54 AM
:cheese: Agreed. ;)

Sharifu
October 29th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Aww Xanahti... When I was your age, I was also never in a relationship before and was under the "never been kissed" category. To tell you the truth, not too many guys seemed interested in me while I was in High School. But after I graduated, it seems like a lot of guys got crushes on me and seem interested in me. (Still even now, even though I have a b/f. Some guys just assume I'm single) XD

I just want to let you know there is hope... You're still pretty young, and it's perfectly fine you haven't been in a relationship yet.

Good luck to you. :)

Amaryllis
October 29th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Congrats STL, i wish the best for you! ^^
And Xanahti, i agree with Sharifu and all the others, your pretty young, and i think your similar to Sharifu, wich means that your love will come soon enough, when you atleast expect it (in my expeariances) ;)

LunarCat
October 29th, 2005, 04:07 PM
@Kintaru-not friend with priveleges, friend with benefits ;) :p

@STL-i hope it works out for you :hugs:

FCSimba
October 29th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Ty ^_^;;; , well, I hope things do work out between us, Haku is such a nice wolfie, really cuddly, snuggly, good at um... you know *Giggles*, and is all around a very very wonderful fur ^_^ ...

;) I know what you're talking about you silly little fuzzball. :noogie: But I'm glad you finally have a 'cuddly, snuggly, etc.' mate. :cheese: That's just the type for you. :hugs: Hehe. :evilgrin:

Kintaru
October 30th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Hehehehe, good point Lunar, you got me on that one. Sorry if my sexually suggestive inuendo is slightly out of practice. ;)

unregistered user
October 30th, 2005, 07:27 AM
WB, Xanahti! = )

Tiikeri
October 30th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Good stuff STL! Nice to know you finally have a mate, I wish you two all the best ^^ :hugs:

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Even though I'll always have a special place in my heart for Jenny--it's time I stopped kidding myself. :alone:

It's time I shifted my affections to someone who deserves them. Someone who's always been there for me, even if I'm not being too nice to him. Someone who loves me just the way I am. =) And so...It's time I loved my LKS. :love: I have for a while now, it's just that my feelings for Jen have been gettin' in the way. So yep. I love you LKS. :hugs:

Lion King Stu
October 30th, 2005, 10:40 PM
awwww *feels loved*:love: love you as well FC girl :D.
Always a pleasure to talk to and I'm always there for you as you are for me...and curse the lame time diffs and living so far away.

I love you as well FC :hugs:.

King Simba
October 30th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Yay, awesomeness FC! :cheese: LKS is an awesome friend of mine and I hope he never changes. I love LKS as a friend though and I'm serious about that. Let's hope LKS loves me as a friend as well. :love:

Seriously though LKS, you're my bestest buddy I've ever made online and that's official now. ^^;

Seriously though, that's sweet FC. :cheese: But yesh, you're cool FC. ^^

Lucy Lioness
October 30th, 2005, 10:44 PM
*Feels the love* :love: I love all you guys! :wow: As friends of course.

:D Hehe. I wanted to join in. :p

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 10:47 PM
:lol: Aww, I love everyone here too. GROUP HUG! :hugs:

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 10:52 PM
I LOVE.......... someone :p

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 10:56 PM
*le gasp* :o Who Dani? :jejeje: Tell me darling, tell me. ;) Hehe.

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 10:57 PM
*le gasp* :o Who Dani? :jejeje: Tell me darling, tell me. ;) Hehe.

maybe ;) :p

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Oh that is so mean. :p Leavin' me to hang like this.

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:04 PM
Oh that is so mean. :p Leavin' me to hang like this.

:p I hang people O_O

i aint no murderer :p

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 11:04 PM
:lol: Coulda fooled me. :evilgrin: But seriously, y'gotta share. ^.^

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:05 PM
:lol: Coulda fooled me. :evilgrin: But seriously, y'gotta share. ^.^

meh, i hate pressure >_<

LunarCat
October 30th, 2005, 11:06 PM
I LOVE.......... someone :p

oh i know who it is.............:jejeje: :evilgrin:

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Lunarcat
oh i know who it is.............:jejeje: :evilgrin:

well, you can keep it to yourself cant you :p

Lucy Lioness
October 30th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I know too......I own your butt, Dan....you know that. :evilgrin:

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
I know too......I own your butt, Dan....you know that. :evilgrin:

it aint you bizatch, and you dont own my ***, i sold it to a builder's firm to make 24 luxury appartments

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 11:16 PM
:lol: Psh, I see how it is. Leavin' ya Sin City twin out of it. Pshaw.

Lucy Lioness
October 30th, 2005, 11:16 PM
I wasn't saying it was me. :Ooo:

Awww...who are we kidding Dan? I loves ya! =D

*Evil laugh* Haha!!! :jejeje:

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:18 PM
:lol: Psh, I see how it is. Leavin' ya Sin City twin out of it. Pshaw.

awwwww, *hugs FC* you know i'd never do that, i would just rather find out if they feel the same first

i'm writing an email to them now as a matter of fact ^_^

Lion King Stu
October 30th, 2005, 11:22 PM
i know it as well :p....not really that hard if ya think bout it :lol:.

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
i know it as well :p....not really that hard if ya think bout it :lol:.

:Ooo: dont give too much away..... :p

Daniel
October 30th, 2005, 11:30 PM
well, email sent, i just hope i get the response i want now :(

FCSimba
October 30th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Well that's good. :cheese: I hope you do too. :hugs:

Sharifu
October 31st, 2005, 04:51 AM
Aww that's so sweet FCSimba. I remember LKS telling me how he loves you so much. ^^

:gasp: Good luck Dan! I hope this person does email you back with the response you want...

FCSimba
October 31st, 2005, 05:56 AM
:lol: Ahh, so I wasn't the only one getting an earful. =) He's really sweet. I donno what I'd do without my buddy Stu'ey. He's awesome. :love: I hope it lasts as long as you at STM have. =D

Sharifu
October 31st, 2005, 06:17 AM
Yeah Stu is awesome, he's so funny. :)

I hope you guys can meet each other some day soon!

FCSimba
October 31st, 2005, 06:19 AM
*Nods* Yeah, unfortunately I don't see my mum shippin' me off to England anytime soon...so really, it's up to Stu'ey :lol: Maybe I could use some of my babysitting money to get him up here. :p

Sadiki
October 31st, 2005, 06:21 AM
we shall all hope so, I wish luck for both of ya :hugs: even though it is not sure if we gonna stay together forever... ofcourse we try to get it work as hard as we can, but have to be realistic.
and whats comes to being single and never being kissed when you are older than 18 is probably increasing trend, I mean people are so busy with other stuff in their life like studing and such that they don't have time for that, but I do believe there is one if not even more for eveyong.... just have to find the right one

FCSimba
October 31st, 2005, 06:24 AM
Well put STM =) I don't really need a love in my life to be happy...Just as long as I have good friends. :hugs: Like everyone here at Lea. (Don't worry, I also have friends in real life hehe. :evilgrin:)

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 07:00 AM
Hehe, well isn't it a good thing I live in the UK and stuff. I don't really have much to travel if I wanna meet up with LKS IRL. We were discussing it last night and I explained that my parents would after come. xD My parents even said I could meet up with some of ya from here sometime just as long as they're with me first time round. ;)

Now I have no idea when, or no idea if that will happen. However, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe one day I can just jump on the train and take a trip down there myself. ^^

Either way, LKS is an awesome guy and friend. He's funny, kind and caring. He's an awesome friend and buddy and I love him for that. ^^;

Anyways, same with me. My love life has been pretty much non existant to be quite honest. I've got many friends here at Lea who always make me smile and make me happy. :hugs: I have an hard time offline and I explained to LKS that whenever I talk to him that he makes me happy which is true. You're all awesome pals though. :noogie:

Sharifu
October 31st, 2005, 07:05 AM
:wow: KS, maybe you can go to Disneyland Paris next year then?? (Sorry for the off topicness) XD

FCSimba
October 31st, 2005, 07:50 AM
Yeah, I don't really have a love life offline--unless you wanna count the Jen myster--who is in Ohio...but we talk on the phone all the time n' stuff so it's kinda sorta in real life--seeing as she DID live here.

But other then that the guys don't really particularly like me at my school, they're all there for the tall, skinny, large-chested blondes that giggle constantly and flirt with everything that moves. :lol:

Great example--My friend Lauren. :lol:

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 08:06 AM
Hehe, neither do I. Ah well. :lol:

:wow: KS, maybe you can go to Disneyland Paris next year then?? (Sorry for the off topicness) XD
Maybe. That sorta made me feel a bit more hopeful anyway when my parents said that. :lol:

Daniel
October 31st, 2005, 05:48 PM
well, i just got an email back form them, and it turns out they do feel the same way! :D YAY!

nathalie
October 31st, 2005, 05:48 PM
well, i just got an email back form them, and it turns out they do feel the same way! :D YAY!

"they" do ?

How many girls did you write? :eek:

Daniel
October 31st, 2005, 05:52 PM
"they" do ?

How many girls did you write? :eek:

about 300 :p

nah, just the 1 :D

Nephilim
October 31st, 2005, 05:59 PM
Bwhaha, my love life is great! :evilgrin: Although apparently going on the pill will cause me to... die, or something. :lol:

But yes, what I wanted to say was that's sweet FC and LKS... interwab lurve.

*runs of laughing manically*

King Simba
October 31st, 2005, 06:08 PM
But other then that the guys don't really particularly like me at my school, they're all there for the tall, skinny, large-chested blondes that giggle constantly and flirt with everything that moves. :lol:

Great example--My friend Lauren. :lol:
Haha, same for me. The lads at my school sorta insult me sometimes but I don't take anything they say too personally. I guess it's just cos' I'm pretty much similar to the way you are being a tomboy and all. :lol: I dunno.

Daniel
October 31st, 2005, 08:35 PM
well, now that i have found out that they feel the same, i'll tell :D

i love you nalinda :hugs:

Nalinda
October 31st, 2005, 08:37 PM
I hope that we will meet up soon babe..

I love ya, Dan! :hugs:

Amaryllis
October 31st, 2005, 08:40 PM
congraaaaaaaaats the two of you *noogies dan* you got it mate, you casanova ;)

Sharifu
November 1st, 2005, 05:07 AM
:gasp: So much love on Lea. :p

FCSimba
November 1st, 2005, 06:04 AM
Bwhaha, my love life is great! :evilgrin: Although apparently going on the pill will cause me to... die, or something. :lol:

:lol: Thanks Neph, just be careful. Y'hear? =)

And yeah, seems you've started a trend Sharifu. ;)

Sharifu
November 1st, 2005, 06:24 AM
And yeah, seems you've started a trend Sharifu. ;)

Whaaaaat? :lol: Nah... ;)

It's funny... Because before STM I always thought it was impossible to get feelings for an online friend if you never met them before...

But getting these feelings for an online friend is really hard actually, before you have a chance to meet them. Wondering if you will both feel the same after meeting each other... Just waiting to be able to meet each other. And my gosh, the nervousness of meeting that person for the first time.

But it did work out for STM and I after we met, so that is good. :)

Lion King Stu
November 1st, 2005, 06:28 AM

Congratzo on ya looove life Nephy :cheese:.
Aww cheers Nephage nice of you to think its sweet ^^ :hugs:.
*watches Neph run out laughing manically*.....thats our Neph :lol:.

Yeah Stu is awesome, he's so funny. :)

I hope you guys can meet each other some day soon!

hehe :p thnx Fu.
And yeah I need to get my butt over there somehow :lol:.

King Simba
November 1st, 2005, 07:55 AM
:lol: It's like a Lovefest! O_o Congrats to all you ones in <3. :love:

And it's not Valentines Day either so tis' a pretty funny time don't ya think? xD

unregistered user
November 1st, 2005, 07:56 AM
:lol: It's like a Lovefest! O_o Congrats to all you ones in <3. :love:

And it's not Valentines Day either so tis' a pretty funny time don't ya think? xD

By the way things are going, all lea is going to be together by Valentines ;p

King Simba
November 1st, 2005, 07:57 AM
:lol: Seems that way. So many Lea members pairing up lately - makes me wonder if I'll be one of 'em soon. ;)

unregistered user
November 2nd, 2005, 06:00 PM
I love, MYSELF! :love:

I guess I feel special now, since the LOVE FEST OF 05' is out.

Yea, everyone here is getting attatched to eachother. I guess it's cuz like, we have to put up with eachother every bloody day so eventually we get attatched, and then we're like, "Oh my mushy smoochy lovuh!"
http://tinypic.com/fa4dag.jpg
then again, if you're like me, you've already tried and failed and have reserved yourself to the nobody list. http://tinypic.com/fa4dc2.jpg

I have this distinct recollection of someone telling me that I was going to end up living my life alone. http://tinypic.com/fa4dh1.jpg

Well I do have myself.

So, Kuzco. How goes things?
Oh great. Really great. Did you see those skies today? Sure are..blue.
Yea.
So, um.
You think, you think I could
No.
Oh that's...that's right yer not. Really there.

http://tinypic.com/fa4dqe.jpg

I guess like they say, there's gotta be someone out there. But, I haven't been out, and most likely won't be until I'm 80 and I'm forced into a nursing home.http://tinypic.com/fa4dwl.jpg

I'm glad yall have lovers and stuff, it makes you feel great eh? Congrats! http://tinypic.com/fa4e1z.jpg
And here's to the loosers circle, with me in the center..waiting. http://tinypic.com/fa4eh1.jpg

nathalie
November 2nd, 2005, 06:01 PM
Looks like Lea is THE ideal place to find/get yourself a boy/girlfriend.

Is it like this on any other forum aswell? *lol*

unregistered user
November 2nd, 2005, 06:04 PM

Is it like this on any other forum aswell? *lol*

[thinks] That IS bizarre. No, this is the ONLY forum according to the 80 I play on.
Why is this?http://tinypic.com/fa4ga9.jpg
Maybe we're all destined to meet up with eachother. Or perhaps it's cuz LEA is THE best plave ever.

nathalie
November 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
I'll go with your 2nd explanation :cheese:

Tiikeri
November 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM
I would disagree considering I've been here for over a year and I'm still single :(

nathalie
November 2nd, 2005, 06:27 PM
Well, Lea will be here for a long time ;) *hehe*

Amaryllis
November 2nd, 2005, 06:46 PM
love is in the aaaaaaaaaaaair <3 Haha, well, if we keep on doing this, lea will be together at least in a year xD

LunarCat
November 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
the love shack is a little old place where, we can together!!!!!!! :love:

adorable everyone! i get all teary...:tears:

:p

Storm90
November 2nd, 2005, 09:41 PM
I love, MYSELF! :love:

I guess I feel special now, since the LOVE FEST OF 05' is out.

Yea, everyone here is getting attatched to eachother. I guess it's cuz like, we have to put up with eachother every bloody day so eventually we get attatched, and then we're like, "Oh my mushy smoochy lovuh!"
http://tinypic.com/fa4dag.jpg
then again, if you're like me, you've already tried and failed and have reserved yourself to the nobody list. http://tinypic.com/fa4dc2.jpg

I have this distinct recollection of someone telling me that I was going to end up living my life alone. http://tinypic.com/fa4dh1.jpg

Well I do have myself.

So, Kuzco. How goes things?
Oh great. Really great. Did you see those skies today? Sure are..blue.
Yea.
So, um.
You think, you think I could
No.
Oh that's...that's right yer not. Really there.

http://tinypic.com/fa4dqe.jpg

I guess like they say, there's gotta be someone out there. But, I haven't been out, and most likely won't be until I'm 80 and I'm forced into a nursing home.http://tinypic.com/fa4dwl.jpg

I'm glad yall have lovers and stuff, it makes you feel great eh? Congrats! http://tinypic.com/fa4e1z.jpg
And here's to the loosers circle, with me in the center..waiting. http://tinypic.com/fa4eh1.jpg

I want to join the loser circle!! I'm the girl with the zero love life and hates mushy mushy..gushy. Yeah..^^;

:cheese: :cheese:

Alli
November 2nd, 2005, 09:58 PM
The lovefest kind of ended in my life. Chris still likes me, and i still like him. But he got a girlfriend. And i have no clue who she is. She lives in another town which is kind of strange but than it's not. I kind of wanted him to be the person to tell me, but i can understand why he didn't. The weird thing is, since then he's talked to me almost more than ever lately. I hope he doesn't feel guilty just cause i can't date...

la_reina
November 3rd, 2005, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Nalinda
I hope that we will meet up soon babe..

I love ya, Dan! :hugs:

Amor. Love. Wow... =) Just when you think you'll be alone for the next 15 years, there comes someone out of nowhere ;) I'm happy for you two, seriously. You're a great guy, Dan, and Nalinda is oh-so-sweet. My congratz to the two of you. I certainly hope you two will meet soon. <3

So who's next? :evilgrin: