PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im new to Lea =)

This Land
April 21st, 2011, 09:39 PM
Hello everyone, someone told me about this new site, and i thought i would check it out ^^

Hope to get to know everyone ^^

;)

KanuTGL
April 21st, 2011, 09:40 PM
Why, hello, nice to meet you :p

This Land
April 21st, 2011, 09:43 PM
Hello Kanu, Thats a nice name ^^, OH you live in england :curious: me too 8D cool ! :smile3:

Nuduli
April 21st, 2011, 10:08 PM
Welcome to Lea, you're going to love it here! :D

Enjoy your stay!

Lion King Stu
April 21st, 2011, 10:10 PM
Times like this I wish I remembered my old way of welcoming people to the forum, been such a long time and I don't remember anymore...but it used to be a good one :thinks:
So...anyway enough babbling :cheese:....welcome to Lea, we're all quite nice here...sort of :lol:

Shadow
April 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
welcome you who i have never talked to before:D

Azerane
April 21st, 2011, 10:21 PM
Hiiii! :D Welcome. That's really about all there is to say :p Hope you stick around.

Kanu... love your avvy!

Sadiki
April 21st, 2011, 10:36 PM
Lol... for the beginning of this thread I must say "even there is no rules yet it doesn't mean that those don't have to be obeyed! NO CHATTING!".......... wonder if that will scare you away.... well welcome aboard whoever you are.

KanuTGL
April 21st, 2011, 10:43 PM
Kanu... love your avvy!
Hehe, thanks! It's only a placeholder really, since the filesizes of those I wanted to use were too big and thus looked ugly :P The picture was drawn for me by my friend Krisui, since I'm gonna become British now and all... xD

[/off-topic]

Azerane
April 21st, 2011, 10:44 PM
:th_ayecapn: Yes, Sir! Mr STM, Sir!

Strict, isn't he ;)

:lol:

This Land
April 21st, 2011, 10:45 PM
aww thanks for the very warm welcome everyone ^^, im sure im going to love it here ^^

@Simba the mighty - i wasnt, chatting, i was just trying to get to know people :(, you sound like a nasty man ....:eww:

Sadiki
April 21st, 2011, 10:49 PM
That I may be. I can be tough but I'm fair!

Ok ok I better stop or I might scare the real noobs away :cheese:

This Land
April 21st, 2011, 10:57 PM
Whats a noob ?

anyway, this forum looks reeeeally cool and stuff, cant wait to get to know all of you ^^, Im confused how so many members have joined a forum thats only been open for such a short time, and it sounds like everyone already knows each other.:confused: .Are you all family or somthing ?

Any questions you want to ask me, feel free to, and i hope you guys don't mind questions aswell, im a very curious person ^^

Twilight_Sparkle
April 22nd, 2011, 12:41 AM
lol, welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself and make some new friends...:p

HasiraKali
April 22nd, 2011, 12:47 AM
Not even here a day and already engaged to one of our senior members. You, my friend, have swag. ;)

Sombolia
April 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Not even here a day and already engaged to one of our senior members. You, my friend, have swag. ;)

Right? ;) He moves fast.

Welcome to the forum... :psst:

Aurelian
April 22nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
:confused: Um... yeah, welcome new person...

King Simba
April 22nd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Welcome there fellow Brit! :D Nice to meet you too. Wanna meet up sometime? :p

Guntur
April 22nd, 2011, 06:02 PM
Hello there, don't mind me. I'm.... slightly confused right now. :p

Leorgathar
April 22nd, 2011, 08:18 PM
O hai TL (mind if I call you TL?) I'm new too :p

This Land
April 22nd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Thankyou everyone :D

OMG, King simba, your from England too =D, yes we must meet up sometime ^^, how about this weekend ? ^^, Someone told me that you and Leorgathar are going out with each other , that's soo sweet ^^, both of you are free to come over this weekend :D. Thats fine for you to Call me TL aswell Leorgathar ^^

King Simba
April 22nd, 2011, 09:00 PM
:lol: Sure, we'll be right over. :D Can't wait to see what you look like in person, and yep... you got that right. We're most definitely an item. ;)