PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King Lion King in 60 Seconds

shadowland
May 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASInXMO4_E8

This one minute take on the film, Lion King, was a finalist in the 2011 Done in 60 Seconds Competition. This short film was created by Michael Whaite from the UK.

:lol:

KanuTGL
May 19th, 2011, 03:09 PM
:lol:

That's great :p

nathalie
May 19th, 2011, 04:56 PM
That was hilarious !! The ending would have been great for the actuall movie ... haha

King Simba
May 19th, 2011, 05:06 PM
To start off with, I thought this would just be a load of scenes from TLK put together, but I was wrong. 8O That was hilarious! :lol: Oh, and I thought that Rafiki with a black mane at the end seemed kinda fishy. :go-on: Thanks for sharing this. ;)

shadowland
May 19th, 2011, 05:32 PM
To start off with, I thought this would just be a load of scenes from TLK put together, but I was wrong. 8O That was hilarious! :lol: Oh, and I thought that Rafiki with a black mane at the end seemed kinda fishy. :go-on: Thanks for sharing this. ;)

No probs :p and heh...well spotted ;)

Azerane
May 19th, 2011, 11:19 PM
:lol: Loved it. Some nice quotes in there from Scar "That can be arranged" "Simba, they've stopped animating your father" and of course the last one ;) It explains what happened to Kopa anyway ;) Nice find, thanks for sharing.

Also, did anyone else notice how in the growing up scene, in Simba's middle-stage, he's an emo teenager with his mane hanging down? xD

King Simba
May 20th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Also, did anyone else notice how in the growing up scene, in Simba's middle-stage, he's an emo teenager with his mane hanging down? xD
I noticed that too. :lol: Another one I noticed is Mufasa's ghost looks like it has references to Darth Vader. :p

KanuTGL
May 20th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I laughed pretty hard at that :lol:

Also how cub Simba looks a whole lot like Leo/Kimba the white lion... :P

Azerane
May 20th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Haha yes, and the flies around the Girrafe's butt in the IJKWTBK scene :p And Mufasa telling Simba "Don't be a *****" :lol:

Aww, it censored my word :lol: It started with puss and ended with y :p

Guntur
May 20th, 2011, 12:42 PM
LOL on every second of the film.

Great find and I like every quotes from Scar to be honest. :lol:

Leorgathar
May 20th, 2011, 11:20 PM
This is..... brilliance and awesomeness taped together! :lol:

Simba: "I'm the king of the world!!"
Oh, this brings back memories :p

Simbaspirit
May 22nd, 2011, 05:35 AM
hahaha thats great :lol: I love the ending the most :)