May 16th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Happy Birthday! :D

Azerane
May 16th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Wow, everyone's growing up this year! :D :lol:

Happy birthday KS, I hope you have a wonderful day! :hugs:

Leorgathar
May 16th, 2011, 11:07 PM
I'm really happy for you, sweetheart. Last time I saw you a couple of weeks ago, you were still a 20 year old girl, and in only 44 days from now I'll see you as 21 :)
I hope you like my present, and that you have a great and enjoyable day, you totally deserve it.
I can't wait to see you again, I love you so much :love: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :hugs:

Sombolia
May 16th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Happy birthday KS! :D 21! That's a big one in the states :p Hope you have a great day ^^

Revo
May 16th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Happy Birthday! :D Enjoy your twenties while they last. Before you know it, it'll be 31 :p..

LunarCat
May 17th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :D

HasiraKali
May 17th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Happy birthday, KS! :D

Asikinari
May 17th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Happy Birthday!

ThiagoPE
May 17th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Happy birthday, my best whishes to you KS

TeeKay
May 17th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Happy birthday KS! Hope you have a fantastic day :D

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 17th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Have a good 'un!
;) :D

King Simba
May 17th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Thank you so much everyone! :hugs: I'm glad I'm now 21 in a way, because I now have adult status in the US. :p More human rights, yay! xD

That cake looks delicious too, thanks Saffy. You're all welcome to have a slice. :D

I hope you like my present, and that you have a great and enjoyable day, you totally deserve it.
I've had a peak at your present once again since I first saw it when you arrived here, and I'm really wondering what is inside. :curious: (And of course, I've been feeling it and such =P) But I'll resist the temptation and open it later on when I see you. ;)

It's too bad we couldn't be together for my Birthday, but I'm glad I can at least be with you for yours, and that I received your gift this year.

Thank you. I love you too, so much, and I can't wait to see you again either. :love: :hugs:

Enjoy your twenties while they last. Before you know it, it'll be 31 :p..
Oooh, yes. :woe: I was told that one by my mum the other day that as soon as you turn 21, it flies by. That's a reason why I'm not so sure about turning 21 so soon. I remember my 18th Birthday and even that doesn't seem too long ago. I'd better enjoy it while it lasts. :lol:

Revo
May 17th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I think it's probably because after you turn 21, there aren't any more milestone years for you to look forward to with positive anticipation, like you had previously. And you know how when you're waiting for something good to happen, time seems to go slower :D?
...Soooo, maybe you should set up a milestone for yourself. Decide something awesome that you're going to do when you turn 25, for instance ;). That way you have something to look forward to, and hopefully that'll make time fly by a bit slower :lol: . I dunno. Just something I thought about.

KanuTGL
May 17th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Happy Birthday, KS! :D Hope it'll be an awesome day, even if you can't spend it with Leor :) You'll have to have a belated celebration in Mexico ;)

Utora
May 17th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Amazing, how long you've been here at Lea and all those years that have gone by, you're finally 21! And I say finally being American raised, because I guess that's the pinnicle of freedom over here. :lol:

Happy Birthday KS! ;)

Nuduli
May 17th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Happy Birthday, KS!

Guntur
May 17th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Happy Birthday KS, Have fun on your birthday and hit the bar until 4 in the morning. ;)

Simbaspirit
May 17th, 2011, 11:22 PM
I hope you have the best year yet, KS! :cheese:

lionloversam
May 17th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Happy Birthday, KS.

Ngatuny
May 18th, 2011, 02:51 AM
:woe: Sorry to be a bit late :moon: but I hope you had a great birthday:cheese:

King Simba
May 18th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Thank you all once again! :hugs: And no worries about being late. Better late than never. :)

You'll have to have a belated celebration in Mexico ;)
That's actually an idea we have in mind. ;)

Have fun on your birthday and hit the bar until 4 in the morning. ;)
That didn't happen, because by no means am I a party animal, even though I received a card that said that. :wtf: Oh, the irony. :lol:

Thanks to Audra and Petteri for the card too. It was very nice of you both. :) :hugs:

Monai
June 19th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Argh, I'm always, *always* late to these things. Happy 21st KS! :D I've known you for, like, 8 years now? Woah.