PDA

View Full Version : The General TLK Character "Hotness" Thread (For old time sake)

lionloversam
May 15th, 2011, 07:01 PM
At first I thought about entitling this "Kovu's Hotness", but then I figured that wouldn't be best. This is "in the spirit of" a thread some of you may remember. The "nala's hotness" thread. I can't remember who started the thread, "nala's Hotness". But, I do remember they just wanted to hear about everybody's kinky dreams involving TLK characters. I had enough bizarre TLK dreams/daydreams in my life already. I should probably avoid it further, when I can. But, I thought it would be interesting to see where a general thread of sorts would go. So, here it goes. Even though I do hear a little voice saying, "Sam, reconsider this before you post it." :yuck::wtf::hehe:

King Simba
May 15th, 2011, 07:15 PM
It was kingsimba17 who created that thread, aka Armin. :secret:

If I was a male, single and a lion, I would definitely take up Nala. :rawr: But being a little more realistic, Kovu is a bit of alrate. :kovusmile: And Simba too, of course. ;) Kovu and Simba mixed together for me would be like a dream. :diva:

As for kinky/bizarre TLK dreams, I've never had such thing! :mufasaworried: :lol:

HasiraKali
May 15th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Oh yes, Armin. He PMed me about my weird TLK dreams once. :lol: I was like... you joined yesterday. :eep:

But yes, I approve this thread. I'm all about Simba of course. And you can totally see that he gets his good looks from his Dad. :rawr:

shadowland
May 15th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Mufasa is lovely :3 , big cuddly guy..lol...:hehe:

Revo
May 15th, 2011, 10:16 PM
I think the reason the original thread received such humorous publicity was because of Armin and his border-line profane comments about what he would do to Nala and Sarafina if he had the chance :lol:.. And the fact that the subject just came out of nowhere :p. Pretty sure neither of those is gonna happen again.. unless somebody here wants them to :ooo: :lol:

I'm not picky. I'm all for Nala, Sarafina and Sarabi. They're all hot. :rawr::secret:

Sombolia
May 15th, 2011, 10:30 PM
:haha: ...what happened to that guy...

I've not had any perverse thoughts about a TLK character, but Simba and Scar have quite attractive designs. :kiss: :p

Leorgathar
May 15th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Haha oh the good old times, someone had to remind us about this thread, thanks to Sam :lol:
I've never had kinky dreams with any TLK character, but just like for any other guy here, I think Nala lights up a spark, of course :rawr: And feel free to differ with me, but Kiara has an attractive side too, at least when she's in the good mood ;)

Nuduli
May 16th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I'd be all over Scar were a lioness xD just not crazy-obsessive like Zira. I'm saner than her. :p As for weirdo dreams, actually no lol.

Aurelian
May 16th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Armin never gave anybody any contact info, so we have no way to tell him where we are...

I have dreampt about anthro animals before, but never TLK.

shadowland
May 16th, 2011, 12:53 AM
^ He has a facebook

HasiraKali
May 16th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Yeah he does. Haven't seen him post on there lately though.

Shadow
May 16th, 2011, 06:22 AM
i remember this thread was borderlines in-approprate last time, good times xP

Azerane
May 16th, 2011, 07:09 AM
^Yes, if we could keep it clean would be nice ;) Children's movie after all. :p Yes, you all are children!

As for me, Scar is an awesome character, but Simba and Kovu are the attractive ones :lol: Mufasa is pretty cool, but he just has such a huge chin!! xD If I was a dude, Nala for sure ;)

King Simba
May 16th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I've always found Mufasa's voice to be pretty sexy. :ooo: But that's about it. :lol:

Also, rule #34 people. ;)

lionloversam
May 16th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Well, in regards to female characters, it is a match between Vitani and Nala. A lion that looks like Vitani, but has Nala's personality would be perfect. As far as male characters go, Simba comes in a close second. But, Kovu takes first place.

HasiraKali
May 16th, 2011, 11:19 PM
So, KS. Since Mufasa's voice is sexy, do you also find Darth Vader's voice sexy? I'm being serious. I'm wondering if it's just me having voice crushes on various people... like Keith David. I just love hearing them speak.

shadowland
May 17th, 2011, 12:30 AM
I've always found Mufasa's voice to be pretty sexy. :ooo: But that's about it. :lol:

Also, rule #34 people. ;)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc35/niffgiffler/brofist.png

Can't say I've looked for any Rule 34 though...:lol:

HasiraKali
May 17th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Dude... sometimes, if you're not careful, you don't even need to look for it... it finds you.

shadowland
May 17th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Dude... sometimes, if you're not careful, you don't even need to look for it... it finds you.

8O *activates maximum internets security*

So, KS. Since Mufasa's voice is sexy, do you also find Darth Vader's voice sexy? I'm being serious. I'm wondering if it's just me having voice crushes on various people... like Keith David. I just love hearing them speak.

Yeah, but he sounds deliberately evil, not wise :p and he's talking through some gas mask breathing apparatus thing. Spose if thats your thing...lol... :lol:

HasiraKali
May 17th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Hey, a sexy voice is a sexy voice. :evilgrin:

shadowland
May 17th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Pffft :p

Simbaspirit
May 17th, 2011, 06:10 AM
I can't choose between kovu and simba.. :alone:

Azerane
May 17th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Yeah, but he sounds deliberately evil, not wise :p and he's talking through some gas mask breathing apparatus thing. Spose if thats your thing...lol... :lol:

:lol: He does have a sexy Mufasa voice, I'll agree... though it's no so much so in Star Wars, I think because he's actively sounding evil as you said or possibly the breathing apparatus, haha. Not that evil characters can't be attractive :evilgrin:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 17th, 2011, 09:36 AM
This thread came back and I missed it?
:gasp: :evilgrin:

Well we know I've always had a thing for that lioness...
:rawr: :lol:

Revo
May 17th, 2011, 10:52 AM
Can't say I've looked for any Rule 34 though...:lol:
Pfft.. For a thing like TLK, with there being a fairly large and versatile furry community online, you don't even need rule #34 for it to find you. :p

Weylin
May 17th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Remind me never to use 'Lion King' or any of its cast as search words on Fur Affinity ever ever again. :lol:

Dear god, even Zazu? :ooo::cringe:

lionloversam
May 17th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Remind me never to use 'Lion King' or any of its cast as search words on Fur Affinity ever ever again. :lol:

Dear god, even Zazu? :ooo::cringe:

Is it really that bad? *goes to FA* I searched "Kovu" and didn't see anything shocking on the first few pages. Is there another FA?! Well, I did see somebody has a really cool kovu costume. Now I am jealous. Me want one. :kovusmile:
Of course, if I did have one, I may wear it a lot. Till all my friends and family all are like "Umm... Sam?" :wtf:

Weylin
May 17th, 2011, 11:48 PM
The worst stuff is for Nala :p

lionloversam
May 17th, 2011, 11:55 PM
The worst stuff is for Nala :p

Some of those pictures should come with a warning label. :\

Azerane
May 18th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Well, if you have the filter turned on it'll leave out the majority of it, but there's always plenty of stuff that people haven't put a mature warning on so still crops up anyway *rolls eyes*

Anyway, no surprise there for your answer WEW :p

Weylin
May 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Ohhh, I had the filter off, that explains a lot :lol:

Why are so many people into inflation? Like, half the non-explicit images involve it.:psst:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 19th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Ohhh, I had the filter off, that explains a lot :lol:

Why are so many people into inflation? Like, half the non-explicit images involve it.:psst:

I blame our world's ever-increasing waistbands...people like to feel thin!
;) :lol:

Utora
May 19th, 2011, 07:00 PM
I've always found Mufasa to be the hottness.

:lol:

I don't know why, and it's not the English vesion of his voice exactly because I about die for him with the Korol Lev (Король Лев) or Russian TLK and the Russian Mufasa or Муфасу (Moofassoo).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XglLHOmprQ

I suppose for youtube that's the best time to find it. If I was a male lion I'd love Vitani a bit more.

On the note of voices I think Scar is kind of hot with his Russian voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyrzv96cdPo&playnext=1&list=PLF6A68A1DBE0A77FD

and his character was always intriguing, but ..still..Mufasa. :P

Guntur
June 30th, 2011, 12:37 PM
I disapprove this thread. :wicked: :evilgrin: :haha: :lol:

HasiraKali
June 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Well I approve it. So there. :p

And so does my husband.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2cqjm91.jpg

lionloversam
October 12th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Awhile back I was watch TLK clips in different languages and Simba's voice in Finnish is just... Wow
Same with kovu.

http://youtu.be/WM12MxFtSFg

http://youtu.be/rUAPnXaHYkg

Kasei
November 27th, 2013, 12:35 AM
I have no idea what thread you guys are referencing, but this is hilarious (and mildly disturbing perhaps?). I can't say it's ever occurred to me to think of animated animals in that way, but I always thought Kovu was cool. And I like Mufasa's design/character/voice a lot. So I suppose if I were a lion or they were people I would be like "oooo, you are nice to be around. C: "

HasiraKali
November 27th, 2013, 03:55 AM
It was this old thread called "nala's hotness". The OP was trying to let everyone know about how Nala made him feel haha. It kind of turned into our inappropriate thoughts thread. :lol:

Kasei
November 27th, 2013, 04:16 AM
Hehe, so I gather....oh you silly Leahalalelians. (wow, that is a long title. Is that what we call ourselves? Leahalalelings. Leahalalatians.....okay, I'm done.)

HasiraKali
November 27th, 2013, 05:26 AM
I think we've just been using "Leans" Which I always mispronouce.

Guntur
June 4th, 2014, 02:29 PM
I've always found Mufasa to be the hottness.

That's why I use Mufasa's mane on my lion character. ;)

Over all, As for Mufasa it's not about hotness anymore, it's about how majestic he is in the movie. ;)