PDA

View Full Version : Please keep them in your prayers.....:'(

Suki
July 6th, 2005, 08:22 PM
This only happened about 15 minutes ago.
-
Today, after college classes, me and my dad went to our car and were driving home. On the way, we saw a distant ambulance about a mile away from our house we saw far away. We didn't know what happened, so I took a glance at the scene of the injuries.
-
"*:gasp:*Oh god!" I said, almost screaming. My dad looked out the window.
-
There, with a three police officers taking care of him and two unknown people (I assumed they were his mother and his brother) swarmed around him, a boy, who was probably 13 or 14, was on the sidewalk, face down. His feet were all crooked and there was an emergency bed thing next to him.He probably cracked his head open and got a bloody nose and some scratches maybe. I also noticed a toppled over bike with a bag attached to it. I'm not sure what happened (I'll probably hear it in the news), but I guess he was riding his bike, and the bag was kinda heavy, and he probably tripped over the curb. The boy flew up in the air with his bike and landed on the sidewalk. His bike got shoved into the grass, and a standerby probably called 9-1-1 on his cell. That's what I think happened. But what do you think? I think my theroy is kinda dumb. :/ Anyways, please keep him in your prayers or give him best wishes. I'd greatly appreciate it. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/lucylioness/SarafinaSad.gifhttp://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/lucylioness/TearfulNala.gif

Suki
July 6th, 2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Aww :( , that's sad, such a shame :( ... I hope the poor boy is ok :tears: :( ...

So do I. :( Hopefully he will be better in a month or so...I hope. :( Maybe a few weeks if the hospital he goes to is professional. :)

King Simba
July 6th, 2005, 08:28 PM
Aww, I hope that boy recovers soon. Sorry to hear... :(

nafklt
July 6th, 2005, 08:41 PM
I don't pray. Things happen in life. Hope things gets better for him.

Suki
July 6th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by nafklt
I don't pray. Things happen in life. Hope things gets better for him.

I know. I put best wishes for people who don't pray. That's the whole point. :p

lion_roog
July 6th, 2005, 09:18 PM
I will keep them in my prayers.

Xinithian
July 6th, 2005, 09:21 PM
I don't think it will be in the news. But was he wearing a helmet?

There was a kid in my neighbourhood that rode a skateboard without a helmet. He hit a crack and flew headfirst, and hit the sidewalk. That put so much pressure in his skull, that when he arrived at the hospital they had to drill a hole in his skull to relieve the pressure (and you can't be unconscious during that procedure). It's expected that he may recover in 6 months.

Fear The Paw
July 6th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Ouch that's sad. The faimily of the loved ones are in my prayers as well

Simba22
July 7th, 2005, 01:13 PM
So sorry to hear that. I send my best wishes to the boy and his family.

moonibear
July 7th, 2005, 02:11 PM
They're in my prayers

Amaryllis
July 8th, 2005, 08:52 PM
this is the accident i've had aswell... but i landed with the left-side of my face down and so that side was all cranked up but god... this is lots worse, and i thought that my accident was pretty bad, but i see, u can never expect what can happen... in this case i feel so lucky this didnt happen to me but oh god that poor kid...

*prays*

Nalinda
July 8th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Oh gosh. I hope they'll be fine. :(