PDA

View Full Version : Tough choice?

TakaTiger
July 5th, 2005, 03:26 PM
id try to fit em all in there oO... im sure 3 more ppl can fit oO

Iestyn
July 5th, 2005, 03:28 PM
My question is, what were you doing looking at the people stood at the bus stop in the first place? If you were in a car shouldn't your attention be focused on the road? ;)

TakaTiger
July 5th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Hence why i said try >.> :idiot:

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 03:32 PM
It's either between my friend or the old lady but I think I'll be choosing to pick up the old lady seeing as she's badly injured and is in most need of help.

But that's a tough one. :Ooo:

nathalie
July 5th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Maybe it's a trick question, becuase it sounds to obvious, to take the old lady, because she is injured.

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 03:33 PM
i chose the Old Lady, because friends can stab you in the back and your true love can love someone else. she is also injured, so she is the one deserving of the help.

tough decision though

Nephilim
July 5th, 2005, 03:36 PM
'kay, so first I'd run the old woman down- she's lived long enough.

Next, I'd run down my "dear friend who once saved my life". I mean, come on; what have they done for me lately?

So I guess I'm stuck with my lovah.

Opera Ghost
July 5th, 2005, 03:37 PM
i choose the Old Lady,cus she's injured

nafklt
July 5th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Other, I would get outta the car, let my friend that saved me drive the old lady to the hospital then I can be with my true love. Problem solved. :P

nathalie
July 5th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Nathalie's onto it ;) ...

*yay*
:eek: oh no, now it's not a secret anymore :p

:lol:

*hmm* Well, that true love, in what way? He already is my true love? Or is he just some guy I have a crush on.

Because if I give him the ride, he's problaly like: who on earth are you?

So I'm picking: the friend.

nathalie
July 5th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by nafklt
Other, I would get outta the car, let my friend that saved me drive the old lady to the hospital then I can be with my true love. Problem solved. :P

Or, that could be the answer *lol*

Good one :bleen:

nafklt
July 5th, 2005, 03:41 PM
w00t!:cheese::bleen::hakuna:

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 03:41 PM
hehe, i like that.

so now, if i'm ever in that situation, i know what to do

Iestyn
July 5th, 2005, 03:42 PM
Haha, Naffy got it bang on the head :cheese: !!! Nice job mate =D !!!
Even though his actions are in fact illegal? ;)

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 03:43 PM
First, I'd actually call the ambulance for the old lady and actually stay with both my friend and my true love.

After the ambulance has arrived, I'd like to spend time with my true love the most although I wouldn't mind spending time with my friend either. Let's just say after the old lady has been taken to the hospital, I pick my true love up instead of my friend.

:idiot:

Iestyn
July 5th, 2005, 03:46 PM
And Nephilim's aren't ;) ?
Yes, they are too. But that wasn't the right answer was it? x)

la_reina
July 5th, 2005, 03:47 PM
I'd pick up the old lady because she's severly injured. I'm sure that my dear friend and true love would understand, especially since they're not bleeding to death. And besides, if I had the choice, I'd go back and get them:D

TakaTiger
July 5th, 2005, 03:54 PM
ok, stick the old lady in the car, the friend and the lover can ride on the roof ;)

Shatara
July 5th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
ok, stick the old lady in the car, the friend and the lover can ride on the roof ;) Gah, you beat me to it you dirty h4x0r :p

And how come this car can only fit one? Even my motorcycle could cram on at least two if I really had to...

nafklt
July 5th, 2005, 04:30 PM
ok, stick the old lady in the car, the friend and the lover can ride on the roof ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Shatara
And how come this car can only fit one? Even my motorcycle could cram on at least two if I really had to...

it's a smart car

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 04:46 PM
It's a Geo Metro! :lol::lol::lol: xD

Anyway, I chose the old woman.

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Smart Car (http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/Smart%20Car.jpg)
Geo Metro (http://homepage1.nifty.com/pellet/netadi/pilot/geo_metro.jpg)

:bleen: :lol:

TakaTiger
July 5th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Shatara
Gah, you beat me to it you dirty h4x0r :p

its cause of my ub3r 1337 h4z0r 5k1llz

and maby you are moving or something oO so aloota crap in the car x)

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 05:01 PM
KS, you wouldn't be able to fit even one person ina smart car xD

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
KS, you wouldn't be able to fit even one person ina smart car xD
Smart car's supposed to seat 2 people. :gasp: I bet those two people are cramped. :bleen:

nafklt
July 5th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Stupid Car (http://www.edmunds.com/media/advice/specialreports/smart.invasion/convertible.500.jpg)

:bleen:

nathalie
July 5th, 2005, 05:19 PM
There goes the idea of putting them on top of the car :lol:

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Stupid Car (http://www.edmunds.com/media/advice/specialreports/smart.invasion/convertible.500.jpg)

:lol: That must be a convertable version then.
Wait... are all versions like that? Looks like it to me. :confused:

Kasun
July 5th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I'd pretend not to see any of them. lol i'd just look straight and keep on drivin'...

LunarCat
July 5th, 2005, 06:03 PM

i think naf got the answer :D

but i chose my true love =D

TakaTiger
July 5th, 2005, 06:13 PM

thats not a car! thats a golf Cart!

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 06:16 PM
and it doesnt even have any doors. it just has a bar of plastic...

silly really...

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
and it doesnt even have any doors. it just has a bar of plastic...

silly really...
It's also pretty dangerous in that case. :gasp:

nafklt
July 5th, 2005, 06:20 PM
thats not a car! thats a golf Cart!

A fairly expensive golf cart by that means...:ayecapn: :bleen: :evilgrin:

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
It's also pretty dangerous in that case. :gasp:

OMG! OMG! There's a guy heading towards us!

Quick! out the door!

Wait... What Door?

Dare
July 5th, 2005, 09:03 PM
My first impulse was to pick the old lady, but after consideration, I don't know how she's injured, and putting her in my car might cause further damage.
Furthermore, if my true love was sitting there, he's an EMT and would already have called an ambulance...or hell, maybe his ambulance is already there.

Maybe I'd go buy ice cream for everyone.
:)

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Oooo! I like Wicked's choice *goes with Wicked, the old lady, and everyone else to get ice cream* :cheese:

Nephilim
July 5th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Wicked
Maybe I'd go buy ice cream for everyone.
:)

And I thought my answer was great. I take my hat off to you! ;)

Sharifu
July 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Well I would of saved the old lady... I mean she is in danger of dying... I would tell my friend and my love that I would be back for them later, they can see why I need to take her. My friend and my love would understand. XD How can they be so heartless? :p

Yes Wicked, the ice cream idea is awesome. ;)

lion_roog
July 5th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Hmm...My original answer was going to be have my Lover sit on my lap :rawr:...Have the Old lady in the seat next to me....and put my friend in the trunk...Me and a group of friends actually had to do that....:D

Aurelian
July 5th, 2005, 10:39 PM
I would chose none. I would stop the car, call an ambulance, and ask my freind what the hell is wrong with him that he would stand around while somebody is dying at his feet. It there a paticular reason that the freind can save my life, but not a dying old lady's? As for the true love, none exists for me anyway. I could not know how that feels.

Fear The Paw
July 6th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Humm a tough one

TakaTiger
July 6th, 2005, 06:24 AM
and if you think about it... they are at the bus stop... they can ride the bus, just stuff the old lady in the back and take er oO

Simba_TLK
July 6th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by Iestyn
Even though his actions are in fact illegal? ;)

what is illegal about it? :confused:

looks perfectly fine to me...

you are driving past, your friend is assumed to be helping the old lady already, and they need to get to the hospital fast. Now since your friend is assumed to be better in handling the situation, you give him the keys to drive the old lady to the hospital...
and as a bonus you are left behind with your true love :p

Mabatu
July 6th, 2005, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Simba_TLK

and as a bonus you are left behind with your true love :p

Unfortunately you'll be caught out in the rain with them though, but you can't have everything :rolleyes: :p

Sharifu
July 6th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Being in the rain with your love really isn't that bad... ;)

King Simba
July 6th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I did draw a TLK related pic somewhere along the lines of that. ;)

lion_roog
July 6th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu

:haha:...Yes...I will have to try the rain idea....:rawr:...:D....*makes a note of it*

A-non-a-mus
July 6th, 2005, 10:19 AM
the best answer?!?.... nonono... it's never a wise choice to let anyone 'borrow' your car.... that's just saying "here, rob me"... and how today's going, it would deffinatly NOT be smart to let some stranger into your car... bleeding or otherwise.... (trust me, I've seen this nice guy come around the place I work at... after he and I talked for a bit, he pulls out a handgun and begins waving it around... asking me if I'd like to shoot it...[true story]) and then there's the lover... if it were a 'true love' there, then you'd have to have known them for enough time to know they were a 'TRUE love', therefore you'd know it was safe to let them in... 'friend' could be any and any could save your life... I mean really, the hospital people saved my life, and I still wouldn't trust them enough to take them in my car.... only those I'd know enough to trust them... (hence the 'true' part)....

Yet then I see an old lady ... bleeding that badly she couldn't have walked there herself... and no one else is around.... now one of them the love or the friend must have done this... if one was capable of this would you really want them in your car?!? ... so I'd call the authorities and have this investigated while the old lady (whom may have been suicidal and had done this to herself at the bus stop...) would be taken to the hospital... all in all the 'best' thing to do concerning the world we live in today, is be careful, not quick to assume everyone an 'innocent bystander'... you never know...

but seeing as this is a fantasy question, (and lets face it... most fantasy questions regaurding 'what should you do if....' all have an answer that's as equaly fake as the situation...) the answer to give your car away and sit there with your love would fit...

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 10:26 AM
My Answer is:
'Can you all walk back home?'
i'll take the car:p

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 10:33 AM
I wouldnt be at the bus stop, I would be stalking my true love in a bit of distance so I wouldnt be able to see that the lady was bleeding to death because I only had eyes for my true love who really must be very dumb considering she's just standing there not doing anything when a human is dying next to her :p

la_reina
July 6th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
My Answer is:
'Can you all walk back home?'
i'll take the car:p

:lol::lol:
That's something my brother would say...

unregistered user
July 6th, 2005, 11:08 AM
that what it call.. Fair and Square:p

Iestyn
July 6th, 2005, 11:09 AM
what is illegal about it? :confused:
It's illegal because the man let his friend drive his car, who wasn't insured to do so, thus making it illegal. I don't know about other countries, but over here it's illegal to drive a car that's not insured for you.

la_reina
July 6th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
that what it call.. Fair and Square:p

....Or in other words, mean and conceited :p you remind me too much of my older brother :bleen:

Sharifu
July 6th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Well A-non-a-mus, actually I don't think I would of picked up the old lady, I would of called an ambulance, if the others didn't do so already.

Simba_TLK
July 6th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Iestyn
It's illegal because the man let his friend drive his car, who wasn't insured to do so, thus making it illegal. I don't know about other countries, but over here it's illegal to drive a car that's not insured for you.
ah i get it ;)
thats certainly different to around here in Aus then :p
it doesnt matter who is driving the car, as long as the car is insured by the owner :bleen:

la_reina
July 6th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Kasun
I'd pretend not to see any of them. lol i'd just look straight and keep on drivin'...

You're such a nice person :p:bleen:

Ngatuny
July 6th, 2005, 04:47 PM
ah i get it ;)
it doesnt matter who is driving the car, as long as the car is insured by the owner :bleen:

Same here the car is insured it only has to be driven by someone with a drivers license.

And I would also just call an ambulance or proper authorities.

nafklt
July 6th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Ditto here...:ayecapn:

ah i get it ;)

Ditto here...:ayecapn:

starlioness
July 6th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by A-non-a-mus
the

Yet then I see an old lady ... bleeding that badly she couldn't have walked there herself... and no one else is around.... now one of them the love or the friend must have done this... if one was capable of this would you really want them in your car?!? ... so I'd call the authorities and have this investigated while the old lady (whom may have been suicidal and had done this to herself at the bus stop...) would be taken to the hospital... all in all the 'best' thing to do concerning the world we live in today, is be careful, not quick to assume everyone an 'innocent bystander'... you never know...

exactly, it'd be really strange to see the friend and your "true" love let some old lady die and have nothing to do with it..:confused:

then there's the chance that it was all a set up so they can steal you car :p :lol:

nafklt
July 6th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by starlioness
exactly, it'd be really strange to see the friend and your "true" love let some old lady die and have nothing to do with it..:confused:

then there's the chance that it was all a set up so they can steal you car :p :lol:

Maybe both of them are blind?:confused:

Juniper
July 6th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Drive to my insurance agent, take out a life insurance plan on the lady and the friend, go back, push the friend out in front of an oncoming bus, let the lady die, say it was all an accident, collect the money, and go spend it frivilously with my lover. :cool:

:p

If there wasn't a trick to the question that was already solved, I'd take the old lady for help; human life is more important than a friend or a lover having to walk home

starlioness
July 7th, 2005, 01:49 AM
so what if your Friend and Lover had the same injuries as the old lady? who would you take then? :thinks: ... then again, if the bus was coming .the bus can take them to the hospital or whatever... I don't wan't icky blood stains on my car :p:eww:

nafklt
July 7th, 2005, 01:55 AM
You can always line the cars seats with...

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=5051132

:lol::lol:

starlioness
July 7th, 2005, 02:11 AM
so how come these things don't come in Seat Covers? ;)

but I think Pntball has the right Idea, though I would take out policies on all 3 of them and be thrice as rich! :D

although if my friend and lover were blind.. I wouln't let em drive my car.

Juniper
July 7th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by starlioness
so what if your Friend and Lover had the same injuries as the old lady? who would you take then? :thinks: ... then again, if the bus was coming .the bus can take them to the hospital or whatever... I don't wan't icky blood stains on my car :p:eww:

I'd tell all three to buck up and walk their butts to the hospital; cuz they aren't gettin in my car unless they're paying to have the interior redone.

That reminds me, if all three were injured, I'd just hold a quick auction. Start the bidding at $100,000 to save their life and work up from there :p

On a side note, I didn't curse that entire post *Is proud*

Dyani
July 8th, 2005, 01:24 PM
well i said my One True Love....i know that if i saw G----- on the floor covered in blood, i would want to save him as quickly as possible.

savd the youngest first....they hav more to lose

Prince Simba
July 8th, 2005, 01:37 PM
I've got it. We would go on a road trip to see TLKoB in New York before the old lady dies.

And if I had to choose, I'd probably pick the old lady.

However, there is a way to take all of them. Tell the old lady you're gonna commit suicide, she'll say "no, take me to the hospital instead." now she'll be your friend. then tell the old lady to take off the mask she's wearing. now she looks 20 years younger. and then she becomes your lover. and you take her to the hospital in order to save the old lady, your friend, and your lover. :lol:

Amaryllis
July 8th, 2005, 08:35 PM
meh i've chosen "other" because first i wld yell at my friend to help me, and yell to someone else *wich will hopefully by accident be the "true love"* and then get the old lady (with help of the 2 other persons ore maybe more) and get her to the hospital...

but at my age... so 14... i think i'd first call at someone to help that lady and then walk away... there's nothing i can do after all, harsh but true :(