PDA

View Full Version : The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe!

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Muahahaha! Teaser Trailer for the best movie ever!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808475642

:cheese: ^_________________________^

2 Die FR
July 5th, 2005, 05:33 AM
OHMYGOSH, THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVA!!!

besides:hakuna: of course

I love the book series, and the interpretation for the big screen is spellbinding! Good job, Walt Disney Pictures! I can't wait for Christmas! I love you, Aslan!

nafklt
July 5th, 2005, 06:17 AM
I've read the book before, movie looks okay...:hmm:

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Muaha! Check my banner :cheese: ^___^ Weee!

King Simba
July 5th, 2005, 08:09 AM
The movie looks pretty cool. I've heard of the books also... thanks for the link mate.

Nice to see that Disney has made hopefully another successful movie.

Btw, nice banner. :Ooo:

Mabatu
July 5th, 2005, 09:34 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing this! I remember i used to watch some TV version of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, and i used to think it was great. Unfortunately i've never read the books.

Aslan looks pretty cool in the trailer too :cheese:

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 03:06 PM
*Points to avatar* I'm sure that explains it.:D

I remember seeing that trailer a while back. It. Is. Awesome. I loved it so much, I bought the books and just finished the fourth one. Aslan, by far, is my favorite. I just love him so much! I can't wait for December!

HasiraKali
July 5th, 2005, 03:22 PM
I can see why Aslan would be incredibly popular around here ;) *hides wallpaper* >.> <.<

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah, i read all of the Chronicles back in middle school and soona fter bought them and I still read through them every now and then.

My personal favorite books:
-The Last Battle
-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
-The Magician's Nephew

What's really awesome is that Disney plans to make all seven books into movies! :cheese:

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:08 PM
I don't think I have a personal favorite book. They're all awesome to read. I heard that they were going to make all the books into movies, but I'm curious to know how they'll make The Magician's Nephew if they're already doing The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Xinithian
July 5th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
Muaha! Check my banner :cheese: ^___^ Weee! Isn't the angel (I never read the books, I don't know who she is) the same actress who played Gabriel in Constatine?

EDIT: Yes, she is.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0842770/

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Isn't the angel (I never read the books, I don't know who she is) the same actress who played Gabriel in Constatine?

I think that's the White Witch.

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Indeed, no angel she is, for she is the White Witch ;)

They'll do the Magician's Nephew the same way that Peter Jackson is doing The Hobbit for the LOTR series.

Kiara Serengeti
July 5th, 2005, 08:30 PM
*freaks out*
(Longtime book fan here)
To me this is even bigger than LOTR!

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 08:32 PM
me too Kiara! :cheese: *high fours* =D

Kiara Serengeti
July 5th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Ahh! There was a problem and I couldn't see it! D#mn Internet Explorer!!!!!!:scream:

Aurelian
July 5th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Looks awsome! I read the books in middle school, but that was like eaight years ago. I seriously need a refersher course!

I remember watching an oldschool film of LWW in school too. Maybe a taped TV special or somthing.

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Yeah, BBC triefd making the books into movies, but personally they weren't that great.. >> But they tried =P

Now though, this movie looks sweet :cheese:

Fear The Paw
July 6th, 2005, 06:16 AM
The animated movie for The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, I loved it

Dyani
July 6th, 2005, 01:23 PM
OMG THAT MOVIE LOOKS ACE!!!!!!

I NEED to see it......."drools"....hey the animalted verison of it was also good....but it didnt hav a real life in it..."ROAR"