PDA

View Full Version : Sorry...

Cerise
July 3rd, 2005, 10:09 PM
Just wanted to apologize for the way I was acting earlier.

BUT I have a perfectly good excuse...

Erm...it's...you know..that time of the month. XD That's why I was so moody.

Again, I'm sorry!

I'm going to have to try and be less cranky next time.
:bleen:

Aurelian
July 3rd, 2005, 10:18 PM
Heh, I have grown up around females, so knowing how to avoid them during their time of month is second nature for me.

Anyway, the past is the past. Learn from it, don't run from it. :hmm: I accpet your apology, even though I was sticking up for you then.

nathalie
July 3rd, 2005, 10:21 PM
Aah, that time of the month ... reminds of ... now, actually :( Only, I'm not cranky, I'm just totally sick for 6 days.

But like Roquivo said, it happened and it's in the past now :)

Fear The Paw
July 3rd, 2005, 10:27 PM
It happends

la_reina
July 3rd, 2005, 10:29 PM
The same happens to me too, so don't worry about it :D If I'm not cranky, then I'm sick.

King Simba
July 3rd, 2005, 11:00 PM
Same happens to me also. I think it's getting near the time too. :(
Anyways, hakuna matata Cerise. =)

Lweek
July 3rd, 2005, 11:03 PM
Cerise:
Well, maybe it's really stupid idea and so on but .. well erm .. my girl friend got better whe she started use hormonal anticonception. Before she had moods and pain in tummy etc, and now she's perfectly fine. *shrugs*

Maybe you can ask your doctor for low-hormonal pills which are almost without any side effect. Depends on your healt situation. But BTW you are in age, which is ideal for this step. If you didn't try it yet.

nathalie
July 3rd, 2005, 11:10 PM
How many kind of pills I already have taken for those pains since I was 11 ... none worked with me. Well, they do, but the difference isn't really worth it.

lion_roog
July 3rd, 2005, 11:11 PM
Woot for being a Guy!!!...:D

I'll leave this thread now...*runs*...:D

Cerise...all is forgotten and forgiven...:cheese:

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 11:12 PM
yes same here Roog ;) *runs after roog*
Woot for males :p

Yeah well Hakuna Matata Cerise :hugs:

nathalie
July 3rd, 2005, 11:14 PM
Consider yourselfs really really lucky.

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 11:16 PM
ahh Nathy I love ya though :p :hugs: I'm there for you ;)

lion_roog
July 3rd, 2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
Consider yourselfs really really lucky.

:haha:....You know us guys can't get enough of you Lady Folk...we loves you alls....:D :cheese:

nathalie
July 3rd, 2005, 11:19 PM
Somehow, I already knew that Roog, haha

Originally posted by Lion King Stu
ahh Nathy I love ya though :p :hugs: I'm there for you ;)
*you'd* better be :p lol

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 11:20 PM
:hugs: of course...never let my Nathy down ^^

Lweek
July 3rd, 2005, 11:30 PM
nathalie: age of eleven is really early for start with hormonal cure. You probably had very serious reason for it. However I'm sorry if it didn't help you. Actualy there are absolutly new invented hormons in "low hormonal" category which are quite way better than pills which was accessible 10 years ago. If you still have that certain problems, you can look around for them.

nathalie
July 3rd, 2005, 11:33 PM
Well, I am a girl so I know all those things *lol* But thank you :)

And well, some get it when there 18, some when there only 10.

King Simba
July 3rd, 2005, 11:36 PM
How many kind of pills I already have taken for those pains since I was 11 ... none worked with me. Well, they do, but the difference isn't really worth it.
You're not the only one who started at that age. In fact, I started just as I was about to go into Animal Kingdom. :eww:

Lweek
July 3rd, 2005, 11:44 PM
Nathalie:
Yes, you're right .. I'm sorry. =) Next lesson is .. hmm, what do you want to know? *jokeful*

Well, Yes, but if you got them in that age, it had a reason. Not only because you've start with .. *PUMBA, not before the kids!!!* .. sooorrryyy :D Just don't delude lweeks as I am. :D

Lion King Stu
July 3rd, 2005, 11:45 PM
wow go to Florida and have periods....o.O :lol:....so much for the fun part there...

nathalie
July 3rd, 2005, 11:46 PM
Wow, I never really met a male person who knows about it more then I do *lol*

@ KS: how a fun day, could turn into something like that :eww:

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 12:03 AM
Nathalie: LOL, I use internet I know everything. Stupid fact is I know more about sexuality than my girlfriend. :D But thanks God, that she never really complained.

KS: wow, you're fe..? Be proud to be girl. It's so special somehow. :) In certain situations I really would like to be a girl as you. But I'm male. I think each gender have own benefits.

Get period is very special event and many cultures have special celebrating rituals for it. But get that during visiting Animal Kingdom, that's bad break.

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Lweek
Be proud to be girl. It's so special somehow. :) In certain situations I really would like to be a girl as you.

So, wanna be a girl ey? Wanna swap for a month? You'll be screaming to be male again ... (if you are in my shoes that is).

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:05 AM
i'm here for EVERYBODY!

i'm here if you want to get a bit ratty at someone. i've taken a lot of crap in my life, so i learn to cope with it.

so, if it gets near that time, and you get a bit... you know, i'm here if you always need to have a rant at someone.

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 12:07 AM
dude we are here...we be both agony aunts...jeez always thinking of ya self :p

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Lion King Stu
dude we are here...we be both agony aunts...jeez always thinking of ya self :p

erm... yeah, we're both here!

w00t for us 2!

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 12:16 AM
So, wanna be a girl ey? Wanna swap for a month? You'll be screaming to be male again ... (if you are in my shoes that is).

:D I don't know what your situation is. Maybe it is somehow more worse be girl. I don't know, I never tried, but same way you can't know if is it better to be a boy. ;) But that doesn't matter because we simply can't switch (sadly .. i would screaming like to have such experience). Well, once I did a thing which experienced me a little this way and I enjoyed that. But I'm currious and this is what I like to do .. get experience (I don't mean drugs, I never tried and I never will).

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:19 AM
Let me tell you, when it's that time, and in my shoes, you'll crawl over the floor from pain :eek:

And when you lie down, you won't be able to stand up.

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Let me tell you, when it's that time, and in my shoes, you'll crawl over the floor from pain :eek:

wow. i never thought that they were that bad. that seriously sucks Nathalie.

*throws Ibuprofen*

that could work

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 12:23 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that. *hang the head and hugs nathalie*

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Aww, thanks you guys :) *lol*

But no, no Brufen for me, not allowed to take those ... Not allowed to take any pain killers actually :eww: -- not that they really helped -- (long story, which I rather do not tell)

Anyways ... sorry for going *little bit* off-topic :s

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM
no problems nathalie.

*hugs nathalie*

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 12:36 AM
my Nathy *hugs* :hugs:

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:39 AM
Haha, why do I always have to laugh when you say that LKS :lol:

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:41 AM
erm... i dunno

maybe you're a bit crazy?

*looks confused*

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 12:41 AM
But no, no Brufen for me, not allowed to take those ... Not allowed to take any pain killers actually :eww: -- not that they really helped -- (long story, which I rather do not tell)

Now it's more clear to me, I think I know what's your problem as long as one my friend have same. However, she's very attractive. Maybe someday it will turn better for her as well for you. You have my deep admiration.

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Me crazy? Get outta here :p

Hmm, I don't really think you know what my problem is. I'll give you a guess-round *lol*

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 12:48 AM
ROFL!!! OK, let's go PM :)

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Now call me crazy ... but what does ROFL means? :confused:

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 12:53 AM
:) .. Rolls Over the Floor and Laughing

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:55 AM
aha, duh, so obvious, haha

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM
crazy...

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 12:58 AM
You sure like to call me that, don't you :p

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 12:59 AM
hehe, yep.

sorry, i'll stop

Mizani
July 4th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Okay.....well I'm like...just gonna say all is forgiven to Cerise and....leave this convo cause this is just getting weird:uhno:

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 06:55 AM
KS: wow, you're fe..? Be proud to be girl. It's so special somehow. :) In certain situations I really would like to be a girl as you. But I'm male. I think each gender have own benefits.

Get period is very special event and many cultures have special celebrating rituals for it. But get that during visiting Animal Kingdom, that's bad break.
Yeah, to all surprise I'm a girl. ;)
It wasn't too bad since they wasn't that heavy at that period of time but yeah, I guess it sorta ruined my trip.

:grrr:

Sharifu
July 4th, 2005, 07:00 AM

Wow Nathalie... I don't think that's normal... I don't have that problem during my time of the month. =/

Anyways! XD All is forgiven Cerise. ;)

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I get stomachs every month, I know someone who gets migraine every month because of that.

Sharifu
July 4th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Oh... =/ Well I'm not sure what to say about that. My time of the month doesn't hurt me that much. (I guess I am pretty lucky)

:lol: This topic has become the thread about that time of the month. ;) XD

nathalie
July 4th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
:lol: This topic has become the thread about that time of the month. ;) XD

sorry about that *blush*

lion_roog
July 4th, 2005, 07:09 AM
I hate that time of the month, too......Stooooopid Bills!!!!...:grrr: ....:D

Sharifu
July 4th, 2005, 07:12 AM
:lol: It's ok Nathalie. XD It's not really you who started talking about it, and it doesn't really matter who did anyways. ;)

unregistered user
July 4th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by King Simba
Yeah, to all surprise I'm a girl. ;)
It wasn't too bad since they wasn't that heavy at that period of time but yeah, I guess it sorta ruined my trip.

:grrr:
told ya change your nickname Queen Simba:lol:jk:p

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 09:51 AM
gotta hate that time of the month....oh wait....*check*....I'm male ah well forget wat I said I love every day of the month ^^ :lol:

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
told ya change your nickname Queen Simba:lol:jk:p
Uh, I don't think so. :die: jk :bleen:

Cerise
July 4th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Hrmmm..this thread has taken a different turn.

Nephilim
July 4th, 2005, 09:12 PM
*blinkblink* Am I going mad, or is this a thread about periods?

Well, if that floats your boat.

Aww, nathalie, sounds a lot like me. Which is why I'm selling my womb on eBay; there's a gap in the market, you know.

Ohh, and err... safe Cerise. :jejeje:

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 09:33 PM
on ebay...well Neph I'm not very suprised :lol: and yeah there is definatly a gap in the market there ;).
Yes and funny how threds can suddenly change like that....wierd subject as well.

Lweek
July 4th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Sharifu
:lol: It's ok Nathalie. XD It's not really you who started talking about it, and it doesn't really matter who did anyways. ;)

I started that .. probably. =) However I think it's not absolutely useless when I read some posts. :) And whatever I read here, I still believe in certain advantages to be a woman.

Neph, that isn't really funny. There are women who pray for have everything allright down there .. you know? It's a gift. Maybe you should try to "enjoy yourself", that could change your angle of view to gender question. ;)

Lion King Stu
July 4th, 2005, 11:43 PM
i don't think she has a problem dude *shrugs* shes just joking bout shesh

Cerise
July 5th, 2005, 05:43 AM
...Neph, this wasn't supposed to be about periods, orignally. XD

Sharifu
July 5th, 2005, 08:32 AM
She's just joking Lweek.

nathalie
July 5th, 2005, 08:58 AM
Well, it's nice to read actually, that there are other who have so much pain like me.

Because I haven't really met someone who suffers from it. Girls from my classes, didn't even really knew they had them, 'cause they had no pain or nothing.

I can hear my dad now, he sais this every month: oh no, not again, don't be such a baby ...
(but he doesn't feel the pain)

Ruska
July 5th, 2005, 09:52 AM
...wtf.

Why do women often have an urge to tell the public about their periods? o__o;;

Nephilim
July 5th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Neph, that isn't really funny. There are women who pray for have everything allright down there .. you know? It's a gift. Maybe you should try to "enjoy yourself", that could change your angle of view to gender question. ;)

Next time your womb tears itself apart from the inside, then you can tell me it's a gift. :cheese:

Erm, I didn't understand the last part of your post...

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Ahem....*walks in looks around*

Well..well..well...

:E

Its okay Cerise :E

Not that I mind these interesting talks about periods, that was not the main issue of this thread...and I think we all accepted Cerises version so I dont see anymore reason for us to continue talking about womens periods and wombs :P

We should just be grateful we dont remember our times in that dark scary place ;o

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 01:21 PM
fair point Boos.

you can lock it if you want ;)

Nalinda
July 5th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Actually I don't see any reason why a mod should lock this thread. It's a natural thing....

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 07:01 PM
i know

Nalinda
July 5th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Soo... dont lock it mods :p

IchLiebeNALA
July 5th, 2005, 07:21 PM
hehe, sorry linda. i'm not with it. i'm all over the place

Cerise
July 5th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Ruska, I was just telling people the reason why I was so cranky the last few weeks.

Katse
July 5th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I just got here and realized what was going on....o_o..... It seems funny, actually...XD

unregistered user
July 5th, 2005, 08:09 PM
I give up, I never said id lock it :P

I just said that this thread wasnt primaly about periods :P

Lweek
July 5th, 2005, 08:56 PM
If Cerise want, we shall stop continue this paraler topic or we just can create new one if it's still actual and interesting. =)

Ruska: I don't think it's so often. However, why not? Nobody force you to read this. :)

Neph: Well, our bodies are only one. I mean, you cannot sell it or buy it without any affection. And I'm not your dad to have talk with you. :)