PDA

View Full Version : SaDS Group

Suki
July 3rd, 2005, 12:56 AM
Yes, I know, I am a pain in the you-know-where, but I decided (under my own free will :lol:.) to create SaDS- Smoking and Drugs Suck (or Stink, if you're a goody two shoes :p)- a Group against smoking and drugs (also against smoking pot too, like in my siggy). If you want to join SaDS, just put "SaDS" in your sig or something. And if you don't and like Drugs/Smoking, then that's very 'SaD'. Boo hoo! :p Yeaaaaaahhh.....O_o

:cheese:
also, you can remove those smoking pot things if you want. But you can put the "99% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking and drugs. If you're one of the 1% who hasn't copy & patse this in your signature. And give me $20 you getting your attention." thing in your sig if you want :D

unregistered user
July 3rd, 2005, 12:59 AM
muahahaha.. not another group..
i'll keep my 'crew' Private :p
haha.. SaDS - Say yes to Cigerate:lol:jk:p

Suki
July 3rd, 2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Guntur
haha.. SaDS - Say yes to Cigerate:lol:jk:p

Those don't even have the same begining letters. O_o

Sharifu
July 3rd, 2005, 01:18 AM
I'm against drugs and smoking and such... But still all these groups seem a little silly to me. ;)

Sombolia
July 3rd, 2005, 01:20 AM
I'm a member of three groups.. and all three of them came out before these "clans" really exploded, so I think I'll still with TNSB, BUMMS, and RI. ^^;

Dare
July 3rd, 2005, 01:24 AM
Does SaDS include alcohol as well?

Suki
July 3rd, 2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
I'm against drugs and smoking and such... But still all these groups seem a little silly to me. ;)

XD At least I'm not like those Prides... O_o I'm only in two, just beacuse the ones who own them made me be in it... XD Next thing you know...

"STL'S PRIDE!" "ALLI'S PRIDE!""SHARIFU'S PRIDE!" WOE'S PRIDE!" "NAF'S PRIDE!" "GUNTUR'S PRIDE!" "THE GUY OVER THERE'S PRIDE!"

:eww: And some people make such pointless prides/clans/groups/etc... Like TNSB (no offense to you TNSB members out there, I just think it's kinda pointless) O_o Hopefully there won't be a "WORK- Wrench Owners Rebellion 'Klan' " O_o
EDIT:

Originally posted by Wicked
Does SaDS include alcohol as well?

Yes. It does. ;)

Sharifu
July 3rd, 2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Suki
"SHARIFU'S PRIDE!"

Haha, no. :p ;)

If I am in anyone's pride, it's because they put me there. ;)

unregistered user
July 3rd, 2005, 01:28 AM
haha its not about Pride or what..
that just to many groups over here:p
even tho it's sound differance like
Clique,Krew,Klan, etc....

still.. it's a group:p
hope there's mafia in this lea:lol:jk:p

Sombolia
July 3rd, 2005, 02:01 AM
Not talkin' about prides.. talking about things like TOLPoR, LHDS, SHLFG, ect. It's kinda gotten outta hand. o_o

Juniper
July 3rd, 2005, 02:44 AM
There should be a group that's pro-smoking/alcohol/drugs :p

Sombolia
July 3rd, 2005, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by pntbll248
There should be a group that's pro-smoking/alcohol/drugs :p

Who's pntnll248? :bleen: *points to your sig*

Some people think I'm on drugs, am I eligible? :D :p

King Simba
July 3rd, 2005, 08:05 AM
I'm against all 3 also. I'm a member of a lot of groups already though. Still, it's a pretty good idea. ;)

lion_roog
July 3rd, 2005, 08:38 AM
...Drugs are bad....:D

Now excuse me as I go get high on Life....:D

unregistered user
July 3rd, 2005, 09:08 AM
Im not against smoking or drinking. So I guess im sad...buhuhuhuhuh :P

Nephilim
July 3rd, 2005, 09:12 AM
SaDS sounds like some sort of STD. :lol: But you should know there's already a pretty big anti-drug movement, it's called Straight Edge (or sXe).

Yeah, I'll stick with my stuffs, thanks. ;)

LunarCat
July 4th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Its a person's choice. whether it's the right choice, well, that's a matter of opinion. thanks but no thanks Suki. it's a wonderful idea, however i do not wish to meddle in the tangled web of opinions, and beliefs ;)

Juniper
July 4th, 2005, 04:51 AM
Wee! Let's try to control people and protect them from themselves! We all know people can't handle being free to make choices :D

Sombolia
July 4th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
I'm against smoking, alcohol and drugs :( ... so many people die from abuse of these products; the people can't be trusted to use them responsibly... I think the smoking age in England should be raised to at least 18, and the drinking age to 21.

You mean it's not already? :confused: That's how it is over here..

Originally posted by SimbaTheLion
Keep the age for sex as 16 though, no complaints there ;) :p ...

You know, all your joking around in that area is starting to get on my nerves. :P

Originally posted by pntbll248
Wee! Let's try to control people and protect them from themselves! We all know people can't handle being free to make choices :D

Yeah, down with freedom of choice!

lion_roog
July 4th, 2005, 06:35 AM
I have nothing against drinking, smoking, pot, ect that are not ultra addictive....now things like Crystal Meth and Heroin, I am fully against...because there's no such thing as just trying those drugs...

unregistered user
July 4th, 2005, 09:35 AM
hmm.. Next Stop.. Lea Mafia:lol:
me have nothing to against drug,alcohol,or something related to that
im against it when i take it:D:D

la_reina
July 4th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Another group, huh?
I'm against all this stuff as well, but I'll pass
:bleen:

lionloversam
July 4th, 2005, 01:23 PM
SADS is a disease/disorder. http://www.sads.org/

Sadiki
July 4th, 2005, 02:02 PM
I have never tried drugs but I have smoked cigaretts and I can't see why everyone makes so big deal out of it. I don't smoke anymore tho and makeing a group against Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking really seems quite pointless. like is there any over 21 year old member who have never even taste a drop of alcohol?

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I know quite a few people in my year group who smoke, take some sort of a drug and drink alcohol at the same time.

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 02:32 PM
at my prom, i would say that over 3/4 of the people there smoked, and half of them were pissed.

but, its up to them

King Simba
July 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
but, its up to them
Exactly. It's entirely up to them if they want to smoke, take drugs or whatever. It's not like it's anyone elses choice to tell them what they can/can not do.

IchLiebeNALA
July 4th, 2005, 02:56 PM
i agree totally KS. I respect their decisons to smokea and drink, and they respect my decision not to.

you can't ask for fairer than that

moonibear
July 4th, 2005, 02:56 PM
yeah, that's true. I'm against it, but I'm not going to join any group, because it's their choice if they want to or not. I wouldn't want anyone to join a group to stop me from doing something, especially if it isn't their business.