PDA

View Full Version : If this is real, this is really, really sad

Alli
July 1st, 2005, 06:20 PM
Check out this site, it's called bonsai kitten. I'm not quite sure if it's realy or not, but if it was that'd be scary.

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/bkintro.html

What they do, or so they say, is they stick kittens into bottles, hooking up a feeding tube to their mouth and a waste tube to their behind and the bottles form the shape you want the kitten to be. They say it's possible because at birth the kittens bones are not fully developed and are very flexible and easy to form into shapes.

Take a look at the gallery and the emails from people *hopes it's not real* I'm currently signing a petition i got in an e-mail to stop this.

nathalie
July 1st, 2005, 06:24 PM
That's quite an old site.

I've seen that link on here before.

Just awfull what they do ... :(

Monai
This has been posted countless times.

IT'S A HOAX.

Katse
I'm pretty certain that this is proven not to be real, just a messed up hoax.

King Simba
July 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah, I think I can remember this being posted too. It's most likely it's an hoax anyway.

Alli
July 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
Oh, sorry if it's been posted *shys away* I just got an e-mail about it and looked at teh site.

unregistered user
July 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
Yesm it has most definitely been posted before. No worries though Alli =)

Juniper
July 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM
Now that we've successfully established that it's been posted on this forum before; at least people care enough to be concerned about it, even if they didn't know it was a hoax

Kiara Serengeti
July 1st, 2005, 07:21 PM
I knew what it was gonna be before I read this thread. The whole bonzai kitten scam--no offense, though, a lot of people have fallen for it.
:kovusmile

Shatara
July 1st, 2005, 07:25 PM
Considering this is beating the proverbial long dead horse, I think this should be closed.

Ruska
July 1st, 2005, 07:28 PM
Wow, this is the third Bonsai Kitten thread on Lea. There /is/ search feature, you know.

unregistered user
July 1st, 2005, 07:34 PM
Locking thread

Reason: as Ruska said, there is a search function to see if there is similiar threads.