PDA

View Full Version : Hapily N'ever After

Hanshilo
July 1st, 2005, 10:15 AM
Cool... From the creators of Shrek and Shrek 2 comes this real cool looking animated movie.
Happily n'ever after.
There is not much info on it because i only got a leaflet from another DVD i got.
This movie should be out February 2006 :E long way to go.

Fetureing the voices of:
Sicourney Weaver.
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Freddie Prinze JR
George Carlin
Andy Dick:p

here is a bit of writing from the back of the leaflet:
From the Oscar winning producer of 'Shrek' and 'Valient' comes an exciting new CGI family animation inspired by the classic Brothers Grimm fairytales, bringing together an all star cast to this magical comedy of fairtales gone wrong lol... Should be real good.

Here is another scroll of text:
Tired of the status qou, an unholy alliance of bad guys led by Frieda, Cinderella's evil stepmother, takes on the good guys. Cinderella (aka Ella) Starts out as a damsel in distress, (your typical prince-dreamer) but when her own fairytale spins widly out of control, Ella and her unknown true love rick,the palace dishwasher, ultimately must choose thier own destinies in a world without happy endings.
Crazy
:cheese: can't wait to see this movie

Amaryllis
July 1st, 2005, 04:38 PM
me neither, gimme a site with pics wld ya;)

Hanshilo
July 1st, 2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Amaryllis
me neither, gimme a site with pics wld ya;)

I couldn't find any sites on this, unfortunatly, but i am sure someone here has come across it:bleen:

Ngatuny
July 1st, 2005, 05:22 PM
Looks like it will be a funny movie :cheese:

LINK (http://www.baf-film.com/preview/start/index.php?main=produktion&sub=38)

Here is a link I found to the movie.:ayecapn:

unregistered user
July 1st, 2005, 05:27 PM
There has already beena thread about this actually, I remember that one well because I was interested in the movie *ish still interested*

Katse
July 1st, 2005, 05:36 PM
That picture with the wizard dude reminds me of Merlin from The Sword in the Stone.