PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean TWO!!!

Alli
June 29th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I cannot WAIT for this to come out. If it's anything as good as the first one i'll die. I hope they don't slaughter this sequel like some other movies that try it. They are in the caribbean filming it RIGHT NOW! W00t! I was watching TRL and they were gonna interview Johnny Depp but they couldn't cause they said he was in the caribbean filming this :D :D *has heart attack*

TakaTiger
June 29th, 2005, 09:59 PM
oi... Disney just cant have a movie withOUT a seaquel can they? =\

Sombolia
June 29th, 2005, 10:00 PM
*gives Alli shock therepy*

Sounds cool, I'll probably be seein' it. :D

Alli
June 29th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Ahhh, but the thing is, they don't have different drawers for this movie cause the people are real, and they aren't using different people. There's the same jack sparrow and most likely will and everything *has to look into it* Plus, it hasn't been THAT long since the first one.

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 10:02 PM
They basically planned on doing more movies when the first movie was made. After seeing the success of it, it became absolute. They're makig two, the one Alli's talkin' about and another. I have sources that have told me what it's going to be about, but I won't say anything. All I'm going to say is that you will like it.

IchLiebeNALA
June 29th, 2005, 10:05 PM
ooh, will you PM me them?
PLEASE?

TakaTiger
June 29th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Its still a seaqual\prequil thing... now god damnitt, they can do it for pirates of the caribbean, but they cant have a TLK prequil! Arghh
!

Alli
June 29th, 2005, 10:13 PM
It is said to be released in the summer of 2006 :D

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by IchLiebeNALA
ooh, will you PM me them?
PLEASE?

Ack. I really shouldn't. I promised I wouldn't say anything!xP I'm sure if you search the internet, there'll be some spoilers out there!

@ Alli: You're right. Both the movies are being filmed at the same time, thus them being released very close to eachother! Yayness.

Alli
June 29th, 2005, 10:25 PM
I read some stuff on it, sounds interesting :D

DarkElf
June 29th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Please note though that the Carib Indians of Dominica are unhappy with Disney due to the "strong element of cannibalism" in the sequel. The Indians assure us that cannibalism was never practiced by their ancestors.

What now, my non-cannibal (I pray) friends?

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 10:32 PM
^Hmm. Trying to remember if I've heard that.

unregistered user
June 29th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Someone's always complaining about something =/ Ya can't please everybody. The only problem with that is the fact that if someone says something like 'cannibalism in the carribean' then some one out there is going to believe it.

Ah well, I'm not getting worried about that >> I say bring on the movies :p

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 11:04 PM
The first one was awesome. I'd say give this one a chance and don't judge it until you've actually seen the whole movie. It just may turn out to be something good. Not all Disney sequels are bad, it's just mistakes that Disney makes. ;)

Kiara Serengeti
June 29th, 2005, 11:16 PM
All right...Disney...you two Mr. Eisner...you are going down. Another SEQUEL? RRAUGH! Never saw why POtC was so popular in the first place...no offense, anyone.

unregistered user
June 29th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Because Captain Jack Sparrow is the best character ever xD Rock on Cap'n Jack :evilgrin:

Alli
June 29th, 2005, 11:36 PM
OMG I KNOW! He's sooo funny and soo sexeh :D

Sombolia
June 29th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
Its still a seaqual\prequil thing... now god damnitt, they can do it for pirates of the caribbean, but they cant have a TLK prequil! Arghh
!

Because, quite frankly, there's not an audience for a TLK prequel. There's the fans, but the fans aren't going to bring in enough money to cover what it'd cost to make the movie...

All right...Disney...you two Mr. Eisner...you are going down. Another SEQUEL? RRAUGH!

But TLK2 is the exception, right? :rolleyes:

Ngatuny
June 30th, 2005, 02:03 AM
That is a movie I would see.:D:cheese:

Mabatu
June 30th, 2005, 12:30 PM
I think PotC2 will be pretty good, possibly just as good as the original, simply because Disney are giving it the proper treatment - they are giving it a good budget, and they are keeping all the same actors and most likely the same crew...at least i know it has the same director, which is important.

A lot of other Disney sequels are done really quickly and with really low budgets, just to make money. I think Michael Eisner was one reason why it happened, he tried to do everything on the cheap :rolleyes:

I'm sure the 3 PotC movies will all be enjoyable. If Disney go on to make like 4 or 5 movies though, that will not be good. I doubt Johnny Depp, being a A-list actor, would sign on to do that many movies though.

Nalinda
June 30th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I have'nt seen the first.. But I think I will. Everyone is saying it's so good :p

Lucy Lioness
June 30th, 2005, 02:39 PM
I thought the first movie was ok - Johnny Depp was great in it but (don't kill me!) I didn't think Orlando Bloom was that good. His acting seemed a little wooden IMO, he's gorgeous though!

TakaTiger
June 30th, 2005, 03:46 PM
i must agree, orlando belongs in LOTR not POTC

Iestyn
June 30th, 2005, 03:53 PM
*still hasn't seen the first one* =/

KiaraPrincess
June 30th, 2005, 04:31 PM
OMG! I LOVE that movie! Johnny Depp was soooooooo sexy..lol.

Suki
June 30th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Alli
I cannot WAIT for this to come out. If it's anything as good as the first one i'll die. I hope they don't slaughter this sequel like some other movies that try it. They are in the caribbean filming it RIGHT NOW! W00t! I was watching TRL and they were gonna interview Johnny Depp but they couldn't cause they said he was in the caribbean filming this :D :D *has heart attack*

I've known about this since last year. :p

Fear The Paw
June 30th, 2005, 06:31 PM
POTC was great action film. No Opinion on the people in it

Hanshilo
June 30th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I will go and see that then. *adds to list of movies* Can't wait, yeah Captin Jack sparrow aka Johnny deep was the only thing that kept the humour, going in that movie. Orlando bloom hmmmmm legalos...
Crazy, but who cares as long as it is cool i don't care i will go and see it.:cool:

Alli
June 30th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
I thought the first movie was ok - Johnny Depp was great in it but (don't kill me!) I didn't think Orlando Bloom was that good. His acting seemed a little wooden IMO, he's gorgeous though!

Totally true. He made his lines sound so...cheesy and he wasn't the greatest actor. And compared to Johnny Depp's performance he was like a beginner.