PDA

View Full Version : Guess where I went...

csyria
June 29th, 2005, 06:41 AM
For about the last week I got to go to Walt Disney World; The Most Expensive, err, Magical Place on Earth. :cheese:

I had a wonderful time, even though I didn't get a chance to see Animal Kingdom. :(

On a related note, I just boosted my collection of TLK stuff a lot. I'll post a list of all the stuff I bought later. :p

(Yes, I am just boasting. But I'm really excited! :D)

Raize
June 29th, 2005, 06:51 AM
Sweetness csyria! Why didn't you take me with you though? :cheese:

King Simba
June 29th, 2005, 07:05 AM
...and me. ;) jk
Anyways, awesomeness. :cheese: Tis' a shame you didn't get to go to Animal Kingdom though.

csyria
June 29th, 2005, 07:25 AM
Well, if I were actually paying... :D

I was "officially" there for a conference.

csyria
June 29th, 2005, 07:29 AM
Eeeeeee! I can't believe how cute this thing is!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20445&item=5926685086

[This is just some sellers' listing for the same thing I have, heavily marked up of course)

Opera Ghost
June 29th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by csyria
Eeeeeee! I can't believe how cute this thing is!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20445&item=5926685086

[This is just some sellers' listing for the same thing I have, heavily marked up of course)
That Simba is so cute,me wants :cheese:

ChildOfThePride
June 29th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
Sweetness csyria! Why didn't you take me with you though? :cheese:

He didn't take me either....:grrr:

And I'm his best friend! For shame, csyria! :growl:

:bleen:

Inuchance
June 29th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Hey, I'm in Florida now. Still haven't gone to Disney World yet (we're staying at a Universal hotel, where our roomkeys double as passes to get in the express line for all the rides), but I did already pick up a fox plushie while I was here. We're going to start going to WDW in a couple days, when we're staying over at Fort Wilderness instead.

csyria
June 29th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by ChildOfThePride
He didn't take me either....:grrr:

And I'm his best friend! For shame, csyria! :growl:

:bleen:

No, you're my best online friend. Just gotta make that clear. :bleen:

ChildOfThePride
June 29th, 2005, 08:28 PM
:lol

Just kidding, bud.

LunarCat
June 30th, 2005, 05:01 PM
i have that plush Csyria! isn't it fluffy! i love it :D :cheese: *squeezes it* :hugs:

did you make sure to get some of the lions in the lion king set? (Sarabi, Muff Muff, Scar, Adult Simba and Nala, etc.)

csyria
June 30th, 2005, 05:06 PM
It's so cute and fluffy!

I got some of those (I didn't see the Sarabi and Mufasa plushes). I'm working on cataloging them, so I'll post a full list in a min. :)

Inuchance
June 30th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Heh, I have something like 23ish plushies I think (most of thema re at home right now so I can't count), but they're all mostly dogs and wolves.

TakaTiger
June 30th, 2005, 05:45 PM
That plushie strangly reminds me of LKD oO... and all its fuzzyness

King Simba
June 30th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
That plushie strangly reminds me of LKD oO... and all its fuzzyness
Same here. ;)
Fuzzy Simba and he looks so cuddly and soft. :cheese:

csyria
June 30th, 2005, 06:15 PM
I need to figure out the best way to maintain these plushies I bought, since I'm a collector and want to keep them nice.

I've gotten some good advice from a few people, but I would like to kill Google right about now for one of the sites I saw. :eek:

csyria
June 30th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Well, here's a list of the plushies I bought. This is just a temp file until I can get the real collections database working.

http://csyria.tcteencommunity.com/tlkcol/Plushies.html

csyria
July 2nd, 2005, 05:33 AM
Well, I'm officially the geek. Instead of just using a spreadsheet like a normal person, I felt I had to use a database and actually get the page to access it working. So far all I have is the "Plushies" category completed. So come look at my handiwork.

Also, Inuchance deserves a lot of credit because he advised me on a lot of the code. Along with a few other people. :)

http://csyria.tcteencommunity.com/tlkcol/plushies.php

(For later: http://csyria.tcteencommunity.com/tlkcol/index.html)

nafklt
July 2nd, 2005, 06:34 AM
Awesomness csyria!:cool: I've never been to DisneyWorld Florida...:/

Hanshilo
July 2nd, 2005, 09:33 AM
I have never been to florida, but i did go to diseny land paris, when i went on a school trip, and i bumped into mickey mouse :P, and i caught him smoking, but i thought it was real funny, i would have taken a picture but i wasted it on something else:gasp: there were little kids passing mickey mouse, they wanted a hug off him, so he put the cig out gave them al a hug then lit his cig back up,:cheese: i wonder if he got fired:P
But it was so funny I was almost on the floor, crying my eyes out:ayecapn: and that would to have been the most funniest time in my life...:haha:

Lucy Lioness
July 2nd, 2005, 09:38 AM
Mickey Mouse smoking? :eek: Shocking! Lol. :D

Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great time. :D I have never been to a Disney Park. Someone take me! :D I'll be good! :D :D

Iestyn
July 2nd, 2005, 10:57 AM
Only 19 days until I go to Disney World x)

Hanshilo
July 2nd, 2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Iestyn

Lucky, i would love to go to Florida for a holiday, but my ex step dad promised that, but it never happend... but it wasn't fair so that is why i took the chance for a trip to france, but it wasn't the same, because i wasn't with my family :ayecapn:

Lucy Lioness
July 2nd, 2005, 11:27 AM

You are soooo lucky!! I wanna go!!!!! :D

Mizani
July 2nd, 2005, 11:30 AM
Curse you lucky fiends who get to go to Disneyland! *shakes paw at you angrily* :grrr: jk :p

LunarCat
July 2nd, 2005, 06:18 PM

that's awesome Iestyn! have a great time! :D :cheese:

Nalinda
July 3rd, 2005, 03:36 PM
Aaaaaw. I wanna go again.. I've been to Disney Land in Florida but that was when I was about 5 years. I'd love to go soon again :D