Cerise
June 27th, 2005, 11:07 PM
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Sarafina/SaffyNalaRestPreview.jpg

http://neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Nukaah

*sigh*

Some people really piss me off.

Suki
June 27th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I can't see it. I'm not on neopets and don't want to be. Will someone take a pic for me and PM it or something? http://img282.echo.cx/img282/9669/kimismilie19qq.png

Simba '04
June 27th, 2005, 11:13 PM
they look kind of different, why do you say they are the same? Thats a awesome piccy though!

King Simba
June 27th, 2005, 11:17 PM
I don't really see why these people can't be even bothered to produce their own work instead of copying from others. Art theives really need to learn... seriously. It's obvious this person's just flipped Sarafina's pic over, traced over it and added their own little features like colours, markings etc.

:grrr: :die:

For Suki. (http://img31.echo.cx/img31/9171/screeny9sp.png)

Cerise
June 27th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Yeah, I agree KS. v_v

Suki
June 27th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
For Suki. (http://img31.echo.cx/img31/9171/screeny9sp.png)

Thankies. http://img282.echo.cx/img282/4743/kimismilie59yc.png

Ugh, what a loser. Can't think of anything better to do. That's very unsmart of that person

Problem is, even if we DID tell Sarafina, she's hasn't been around so long that she probably went to a 5 year vacation in the Bahammas. :lol:

EDIT: Anybody up for a rampage to destroy her sick mind? :D
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail128.html

Raize
June 27th, 2005, 11:22 PM
I don't believe it was traced.. it's possible.. but I doubt it. Still, it is VERY similar.

Lion King Stu
June 27th, 2005, 11:26 PM
meh hate em..hate em...hate em....ok iI'm done give me my bottle time for this boozemen to go to work I think mwahaaa :evilgrin:

Suki
June 27th, 2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Ravoc
I don't believe it was traced..

I think it was. They did a horrible job on tracing, if ya ask me. And they think no one knows? Ha, whatever. http://img282.echo.cx/img282/5374/kimismilie93lw.png

Sorry to be off topic a little, but yes, I do have more Kimi smilies. :jejeje:......um....yeah. O_o

Juniper
June 27th, 2005, 11:30 PM
In order for something to be consider art theft, it has to be less than 20% original and more than 80% someone else's. I'd say that's far more than 20% original. If you wanna get technical, every person who draws Simba, Nala, or any other TLK character is just as much as a "thief" as any other, because they are drawing a copyrighted character that another artist came up with; usually without permission.

It wasn't traced, the head is in a completely different position and the flower is bending the opposite direction. The artist would have had to have cropped the image, rotated it 180*, mirrored it, scaled it down, added a different ear scheme, adjusted the muzzle to be less accurate, widened the entire face, squashed it down (forehead to chin), and added their own facial details. Plus, the tongue isn't a seperate object in the one being accused of art theft, the vertical upper lip line isn't present, and the eye showing perspective (the one farthest away that you can't see very well) doesn't have perspective that matches the corresponding eye in Sarafina's pic at all. That's more than 20%.

Suki
June 27th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by pntbll248
In order for something to be consider art theft, it has to be less than 20% original and more than 80% someone else's. I'd say that's far more than 20% original. If you wanna get technical, every person who draws Simba, Nala, or any other TLK character is just as much as a "thief" as any other, because they are drawing a copyrighted character that another artist came up with; usually without permission.

Ooh, busted! http://img282.echo.cx/img282/2156/kimismilie31sv.png

Cerise
June 27th, 2005, 11:36 PM
...how do you people not see that they traced it?

And it is obviously an art theft.

Shatara
June 27th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Yeah, I don't think I'd consider that theft. It looks at best to be a copy, but EVERYBODY does that in some degree.

EDIT: I was gonna point out all those lil differences that clearly show it wasnt traced, but Pnt did that for me.

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 11:43 PM
I reported that person.

Fanart is different than art theft.*hides*

Juniper
June 27th, 2005, 11:52 PM
I see that they didn't trace it because of simple geometry. It's just not the same picture because there's too many major differences, some that are impossible to get as wrong as she did if she was copying it (how the head is in a completely different position). Because she would have had to have rotated the cropped head 180* and then mirrored it, the picture would have seemed incorrect. That's because when you turn something upside down, the other side of the brain registers the drawing more than the side of the brain that drew it. The head is also being looked at from a different point of view on each one that's impossible to gain from the original picture. Also, the legs across the chest are very very different in each picture; one implies the leg is across the chest (sarafina's) and one implies that they are straight, but not actually crossing the chest (like the lioness is laying on her side instead of her back).

Accusing someone of theft is a very heavy moral charge and can completely ruin an artist's credibility. It's possible that she used the picture as a reference, but that's not a crime and it's not even morally wrong, because an artist cannot stop someone from getting an idea from their art. It is virtually impossible, however, that she traced it.

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Katse
I reported that person.

Fanart is different than art theft.*hides*

Thank you. u_u

I reported them also. You have a neopets username?

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Maybe, just maybe, a person who draws in a TLK style like the Lion King? And maybe, just maybe, that person likes Nuak, but the name was already taken?

You guys must not understand how bad it is to be labeled an art thief. If the artist is a professional, it's usually the end of their career. If the artist is in it just to draw, they'll be branded for the rest of their artistic life. You can't go around calling someone an art thief for mediocre reasons; remember what happened in Salem a long time ago when people called eachother witches? It makes me sick to my stomach to see how easily some people are willing to accuse another artist of theft for a picture that is impossible to have been traced in the way that it was. But I don't think it matters what I say, I could have all the proof in the world that the pictures are different; hell, one of them could be a dragon and the other a bowl of soup, and some people here may still call it art theft. Why? Because humans like accusing people. For the people who reported her: You just passed judgement on a person, and possibly branded them as a thief for life or even took away any chance they could have had to be a professional artist, without even looking at the evidence that they didn't do it. You threw aside any and all proof that they were innocent, no matter how solid the evidence was, and if the person you reported it to decides to pursue it, the artist is ruined.

Raize
June 28th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Precisely what Pnt just said. There are too many difference for it to have been traced. Like Pnt already said, I believe the first pic was a reference only

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Well, it's way too similar for me. I really don't think the neopets "artist" should get any credit for ithe picture.

Well EXCUSE ME, Pntbll. I'm sorry for being such a horrible, horrible person. -_-;

va-kasi
June 28th, 2005, 12:06 AM
I think it's traced, it's far too close not to be, only the ear and the cheek are off abit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/va-kasi/trace.jpg

Anyway, I really think this should be left for Sarafina to deal with. It's her art, She can decide :)

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I agree, Va-kasi. PERFECT way to point it out! ^_^ I mean, I know the details aren't EXACTLY the same, but still.

And I was going to e-mail Sarafina, but I figured she wouldn't be bothered with an art theft from Neopets.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 12:11 AM
It's still not similar enough to be considered art theft, it's too risky to risk that artist's credibility. The fact that they put facial differences, the ears, the chin, the jaw, and meere dimensions of the pic (look at the rectangular shape of each picture) are too much. The ear itself may not seem like much, but it's a major landmark of the head that would effect the entire image if it was off balance. It may have happened, but it's not enough to accuse someone. Take both images, crop them to where they are the same, rotate them and all that, and then flash them back and forth on top of eachother. There's more of a difference than that picture implies.

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 12:13 AM
In my opinion, if it's similar enough that I can think of the exact picture it was copied form, I have a right to accuse.

Not everyone is an expert at tracing, so you can't expect every detail to be exact.

Aurelian
June 28th, 2005, 12:16 AM
I think you all need to step back and cool off. A traced picture is nothing to get worked up over. Several people have reported them to NeoPets manager, so they will decide what happenes. Either way, you don't have to worry about about lableing, Pntbll. No one said anything to the NeoPets general public, so this will remain confidential between the artist and NeoPets administration.

Finally, you shouldn't judge sombody without hearing their side of the story. I am sure this Nuukah ment no harm by using Sarafina's picture as an outline. They probably just liked the flower idea. I am sure that if Sarafina confronted them about it, they would take it down witout a second thought. I am also sure the Sarafina wouldn'ty care about someone who traced her picture for fun. In fact, she may even be flattered that sombody liked her art that much.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Was the lion king art theft because nearly every person who's ever seen Kimba the White Lion knows that it probably comes from that movie? *Reports Disney*

@ Roquivo: They've been labeled here; it's no longer between the admins and the artist in question.

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 12:18 AM
Wow, I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal. u_u

Why any time I post something, it blows up in my face?

unregistered user
June 28th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Cerise

Eh.. don't worry about it Cerise. Though I do disagree with you about the topic at hand.. all we are are people bhind computer screens hundreds or even thousands of miles away from ya ^^ If someone is ticking you off or something, forget it ;)

The internet is no reason to get sad, angry, etc.. I have sadly learnt that lessont he hard way, and still learn it fromt ime to time.

But seriously don't worry about what anyone else has to say about it. You stated your opinion =) If others disagree.. so what? ^^

Aurelian
June 28th, 2005, 12:32 AM
I just don't think it's right to be putting the verdict on someone who is not even able to defend themselves.

As for being labled here, Pnt, then isn't it still between the artist, Nukaah, and the acuser, Cerise? Unless you are some kind of online lawyer, how does anything you say have any impact on the situation?

I am not taking sides or acusing anybody of anything. I just don't think this situation even belongs in this forum. It should have been reported strait to Sarafina, so she could decide how to handle it. It is her decision to acuse the artists, not mine, yours, Cerice's, nor anyone elses here.

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 12:33 AM
I guess this would belong more at Lilymud, since it's the TLKFAA messageboard, but it's down and I kind of forgot that this place has no connection with TLKFAA.

va-kasi
June 28th, 2005, 12:38 AM
It's ok Cerise, It's a good thing you're looking out for other artists :)

I agree with you that it's too similar to be considered as "original art" but all also agree with Roquivo that I don't think they meant any harm by referencing Sarafina's art.
However I guess they'll learn from it (being reported I mean).

Fear The Paw
June 28th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Yup Time to Take out the Bamm Hammer, and take them down.

Suki
June 28th, 2005, 01:19 AM

Four words, Cerise: Men will be men. http://img282.echo.cx/img282/5374/kimismilie93lw.png

(No hard feelings, guys! Just making a lame joke, lol ;) )

Eh, it's happened to me lots of times (being blown up in the face by guys), so just letting you know I've been through it too. Just don't start getting extrememly mad like me. After that, it changes your opinon on a person. : /

Xinithian
June 28th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Suki

Eh, it's happened to me lots of times (being blown up in the face by guys), so just letting you know I've been through it too. Just don't start getting extrememly mad like me. After that, it changes your opinon on a person. : / What do you mean by "being blown up in the face by guys"? Anyways, if you post something that's opinionated, always expect some opposite views and a debate. And unless if there's personal attacks in a debate, you shouldn't dislike somebody just because of their views.

Suki
June 28th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
What do you mean by "being blown up in the face by guys"? Anyways, if you post something that's opinionated, always expect some opposite views and a debate. And unless if there's personal attacks in a debate, you shouldn't dislike somebody just because of their views.

I didn't mean to put it in a bad way. And who asked you anyways? (j/k) And I don't dislike people becuse of their veiws.

LunarCat
June 28th, 2005, 03:35 AM
*cough* getting out of hand *cough*

IN MY OWN OPINION: i think that the picture is traced. I believe that the person SHOULD have cited Sarafina. About it being art theft, i'm left in the middle. It's kinda taking the picture but indirectly.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo

As for being labled here, Pnt, then isn't it still between the artist, Nukaah, and the acuser, Cerise? Unless you are some kind of online lawyer, how does anything you say have any impact on the situation?

She wasn't here to defend herself against being charged as a thief before five hundred people, I'm not gonna sit by and let someone be railroaded like that. If Cerise opens a thread on this forum, then it's between anyone on the forum. I'm on this forum, so therefore I have a say in it. If someone opens a thread condeming a person as a thief, then I, being on this forum, have all the right and ability to address my concerns about the fact that some people are willing to ruin an artist without them even being here to defend themselves. If you don't like that, well, then I guess you're out of luck

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Wow...

Um, she obviously isn't a real "artist" if she has to copy someone else's work.

I forgot that this isn't the TLKFAA messageboard, so forgive me for posting this.

Yeah, I don't really expect someone who isn't an artist to understand. But I don't see why pntbll is getting so upset over it. Oh well.

unregistered user
June 28th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Pntbll is an artist, as am I ;) So I think we understand

However I believe this topic is become a bit over heated. Let's try to keep it calm please? Thanks ^^

Fear The Paw
June 28th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Well at least she likes your art.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Not an artist. Right. Just because I don't post my art here doesn't mean I'm not an artist.

I'm not really that worked up, I was sitting here eating a friggin drumstick ice cream and watching Discovery Channel when I was typing all that. Now, I'm about tired of a few people on MSN telling me I'm being mean and certainly tired of this "OmG!!11!1 Calm Down!!!!!!!!" attitude that someone always gets on this forum. Of course, I won't apologize for how I sound, that's how I speak in real life.

Sharifu
June 28th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I guess this would belong more at Lilymud, since it's the TLKFAA messageboard, but it's down and I kind of forgot that this place has no connection with TLKFAA.

What do you mean? There are artists here that go to TLKFAA. So there are connections to it here. I'm an artist at TLKFAA and I never post at Lilymud.

My opinion... That is too much like Sarafina's art. Way too close. At least that person could of tried to make it a little more original, even if using Sarafina's art as reference.

King Simba
June 28th, 2005, 12:18 PM
I'm an artist at TLKFAA myself and I still post at both here and Lilymud.

Anyway, I wouldn't really say that this is too much of an art theft. However, this (http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/DassL25) artist seems to have copied poses from other artists. She seems to have gave the original artists credit now though.

:hmm:

Mushroom
June 28th, 2005, 01:01 PM
I say that pic is art theft myself, it is waaay too much like Saffy's pic it's too similar to be a coincidence.

Aurelian
June 28th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Would you guys stop it already?:grrr: If anybody has that much of a problem with Nuukah, why don't you take it up with them? Has anybody even tried contacting them yet? We can fight with each other all we want, but this is a fight that no one here can win. In fact, I am going to end this myself. I will personally e-mail Nuukah and ask them about it. Yes, you all have the right to opinions, but opinions are all they are. Nothing to keep biting each others heads off like this.

Edit: I tried to contact them anyway. Being a protected kids site, NeoPets doesn't list e-mails or IMs. The Neo-mail thing they have is very faulty.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 02:33 PM
We're not really biting eachother's heads off, I haven't heard a single insult towards another person about it, nor do I think it's really gotten out of control. I'm pretty sure we can control ourselves, the most likely person to start a flame war is probably me and I don't intend to; I doubt anyone else does either. :)

ChildOfThePride
June 28th, 2005, 02:48 PM
I'm willing to say, as a person that pretty much takes screengrabs and colors them in, a guide really helps.

The similarities were probably unintentional because she used a guide.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Maybe she did a grid transfer, which isn't copying someone's art if you add your own characteristics to it. If she did, the picture would be similar in many areas, but she would have drawn her picture. I'm pretty sure that you're suppost to credit the artist for that though, as a matter of respect if not anything else

Suki
June 28th, 2005, 06:37 PM
the most likely person to start a flame war is probably me

And me, being such a weirdo in all of my glory.
http://img282.echo.cx/img282/3229/kimismilie82gb.png <---me :p :/

Nephilim
June 28th, 2005, 06:56 PM
This is amusing, to say the least.

The deal probably is, said person can't draw all that well, and liked Sarafina's art. Instead of stealing it outright, they used it as a ref, and added their own touches.

Hands up time! Who has never traced anything in their life, ever? Anything at all?

Ceries, stop taking people's opinions about situations so personally.

Suki, stop being such a feminist. ;)

Pntbll, continue being so damn cool.

Yeah, I don't really expect someone who isn't an artist to understand.

See, this is why I hate artists. ;P

Suki
June 28th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Suki, stop being such a feminist. ;)

XDXDXD LOL, it was a joke!:noogie:

Katse
June 28th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Hands up time! Who has never traced anything in their life, ever? Anything at all?

I can't trace.

There are too many similarities about the pictures, in my opinion. What I find wrong about it is that this person entered in a contest, thus expecting to get credit that isn't originally hers. I know Neopets is no big deal. Why do you think I don't go there that much anymore? I just find it annoying, is all.

BTW, guys, this person's name isn't Nukaah. That's they name of the pet she entered.

Raize
June 28th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Katse, i think you missed the point of Neph's post. I don't know for sure but I'm 99.9 percent sure that you've at least tried to trace something before.

King Simba
June 28th, 2005, 07:38 PM
I've traced things before. Even more so in maths whilst doing the symmetry topic.

Katse
June 28th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Katse, i think you missed the point of Neph's post. I don't know for sure but I'm 99.9 percent sure that you've at least tried to trace something before.

I haven't tried since was, like.......7. I need to shut up before something happens.

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Neph: Don't tell me what to do. And aren't you an artist?

Anyway, I did neomail that person, they haven't replied. Nothing I can do.

And I have traced stuff out of coloring books and stuff when I was little, but I never posted it anywhere and claimed it as my own drawing.

lion_roog
June 28th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I remember tracing a circle, because all my circles always came out as ovals...and my stoopid circle I was tracing still looked like a damn oval!!....I then gave up and had a glass of Ovaltine....:D

Anyways it's pretty apparent that Sarafina's Nala was atleased used as reference for this other person's lioness. I'm not really going to form an opinion because I do not know what the motive of the Copier was. I personally would be honored if someone copied my art...now if they try to make money off it, that's an entirely different matter. But the least they could do is say something like "Based off so and so's artwork"

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 08:17 PM
Well, whatver. I'm sorry I ever posted this damn board. u_u

lion_roog
June 28th, 2005, 08:21 PM

Don't worry, it's not that big of a deal. Don't stress yourself over it...:D :cheese:

Nephilim
June 28th, 2005, 08:25 PM

Haha... don't post then. :D I wasn't telling you what to do, just giving some advice. ^^ People need to chill out a bit over the interwab.

And no, I'm not an artist. Just a spectator.

Cerise
June 28th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Haha... don't post then. :D I wasn't telling you what to do, just giving some advice. ^^ People need to chill out a bit over the interwab.

And no, I'm not an artist. Just a spectator.

Well, I didn't think SOME people would get so uspet about it.

I could have sworn I've seen you post art before.:confused:

Nephilim
June 28th, 2005, 08:31 PM
I could have sworn I've seen you post art before.:confused:

Yah, I have. Just did, in fact.

Juniper
June 28th, 2005, 08:41 PM
You probably mean you didn't think someone would disagree with you. At no point did I ever insult you, imply I didn't like you, or otherwise attack you outside the realm of a reasonable debate. Now, if I had said you're a worthless piece of crap (and I don't think you are), then I'd say that I got upset over something.

Sharifu
June 28th, 2005, 09:26 PM

You should calm down a little. You do take a lot of things so personality and nobody means it that way. Just relax, nothing to get worked up over. ;)

Same to Roquivo, no one was fighting. We are just stating our opinion.

Aurelian
June 29th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Hey, I was just trying to help. I can understand Cerice's position. It can be very fustrating when you are made to look stupid because some "smart" person refuses to accept your opinion.

When I say "smart", I am not trying to insult anyone. That just refers to people who write out detailed and sientific replies to even the simplest questions or commenets and somtimes make themselves look like a know-it-all.

Pnt, have you even tried to defend your position against some teacher who thinks they know everything? It can get fustrating to the point where you attack that person out of fustration.

Juniper
June 29th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Why should I agree with Cerise's opinion... if I don't agree with what she's saying? Just because I can back up my statements with facts instead of stupid arguing doesn't make me a "know it all".

As a heads up, you're pushin it, bud. If you wanna make this argument personal, I'll be glad to accomodate you to that argument outside of this thread, through PMs or MSN, where other members don't have to see us make complete fools of ourselves. Otherwise, please (and I'm asking respectfully) keep your judgements about my personality to yourself.

lion_roog
June 29th, 2005, 02:11 AM
instead of stupid arguing

So now you're calling Cerise Stupid???.........Man, I'd make such a good Woman!...*Goes Shopping*....:D

Just Kidding...I heard people were gonna start acting the Fool, so I decided to join in and get a head start...:D

But seriously, I see nothing wrong with either sides arguements...even though I have no idea where the 20/80% thing comes from.

Juniper
June 29th, 2005, 02:21 AM
20%/80% is usually considered the standard for copyright infringement, I don't think it's a law or anything though. From what I get from it, it's more of a commonly accepted rule of thumb

lion_roog
June 29th, 2005, 02:25 AM
20%/80% is usually considered the standard for copyright infringement, I don't think it's a law or anything though. From what I get from it, it's more of a commonly accepted rule of thumb

Ah, I see...Now it sounds sorta familiar. I remember hearing about it when I was looking into the legal aspects of producing a brand name for a business...I didn't really look into that though...:cheese:

Aurelian
June 29th, 2005, 02:31 AM
You fell right into my trap. I never called you a "know-it-all". I said that your long descriptive posts with your peticular kind of agression make you seem that was sometimes. I sugest you read your own posts from another person's point of view. And while I am not telling you to change your ways, try to be a little more understanding. I, for one, hate having every little thing I do wrong corrected.

I never said that you had to agree with Cerice's opinion, but you can accept that she disagrees with you. Some of us believe that facts can't proove everything. No one here can say what was going through that artists mind when that picture was drawn. The point that I was trying to get through in this post is that the disagreement over the art can not be solved here. The problem was that you refuse to let it go. You are way too determined to make Cerise agree with you. THAT is why she is fustrated and burst out like she did.

Suki
June 29th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Eh.....? Pntbll and Roquivo, if I was a mod (now, I'm not trying to be pushy ;) ), I'd probably ask you two to do this through PMs, please. I mean, it's just.......a tiger based off Nala, really. Anyways, I'm not taking sides, but would you please at least forgive each other like I did with Roquivo two days ago (BTW, I was mad at him for a month or so, so I'm not saying in two days you'll become brothers or anything. :p), so maybe you two could try not to make this such a big deal? (I'm not saying you are, just from other's point of veiw, I can tell some people here think that, but I don't) And use IM or PMs, please? That's all I'm asking. Now, please don't start getting mad at me, okay? I'm just asking as nicely as I can. ;)

Juniper
June 29th, 2005, 02:52 AM
You fell right into my trap. I never called you a "know-it-all". I said that your long descriptive posts with your peticular kind of agression make you seem that was sometimes. I sugest you read your own posts from another person's point of view. And while I am not telling you to change your ways, try to be a little more understanding. I, for one, hate having every little thing I do wrong corrected.

I never said that you had to agree with Cerice's opinion, but you can accept that she disagrees with you. Some of us believe that facts can't proove everything. No one here can say what was going through that artists mind when that picture was drawn. The point that I was trying to get through in this post is that the disagreement over the art can not be solved here. The problem was that you refuse to let it go. You are way too determined to make Cerise agree with you. THAT is why she is fustrated and burst out like she did.

Thank for your input Roquivo, I refer you to the last paragraph of the post where I told you to back off. I'm serious, you may want to try your best to embarrass me, insult me, prove me wrong, or throw me into traps (:confused: ), but I think it's best handeled in PMs if you wanna get childish

Aurelian
June 29th, 2005, 02:55 AM
That's Ok, Suki. I refuse to be manipulated, and am not doing this anymore. If my help isn't wanted or appriciated, then I won't offer it anymore. I have nothing personal with Pntbll, so this thread might as well be locked.

Suki
June 29th, 2005, 02:56 AM
Thank for your input Roquivo, I refer you to the last paragraph of the post where I told you to back off.

Thank you for ignoring me. I refer you and Roquivo to my last post where I told you and him nicely to please use PMs/IMs.

(No, I'm not mad, it just seems like you ignored me)

EDIT: Meh, if I was a mod, I'd close this topic and put it on display :p Except whaddya know? I'm not. :lol:

Juniper
June 29th, 2005, 02:58 AM
*sighs* * :hugs: Roquivo* I don't want this thread closed without making ammends, we're all friends, after all. I still think you're completely wrong, and that you took some low shots, but it happens, that's life and it's not worth escalating anymore.

Good debate everyone, but let's remember to not make it so personal next time.

lion_roog
June 29th, 2005, 03:03 AM
If it makes you all feel any better....I think that you're all wrong...:hugs:...:D

Suki
June 29th, 2005, 03:03 AM
*sighs* * :hugs: Roquivo* I don't want this thread closed without making ammends, we're all friends, after all. I still think you're completely wrong, and that you took some low shots, but it happens, that's life and it's not worth escalating anymore

:D Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Okay, I'll stop saying that now. :D

EDIT:

If it makes you all feel any better....I think that you're all wrong.....:hugs::D

The Circle Of Life:
"It's about things exploding, and people hugging." - Brad Bird

:D

Aurelian
June 29th, 2005, 03:07 AM
OK, I have to get off the computer, since I have to get up early tomorrow. I will contact you tomorrow afternoon on MSN, and we can sort this out.

Suki, I just wanted to say that your maturity and how you handled the situation was impressive.

Suki
June 29th, 2005, 03:07 AM
Suki, I just wanted to say that your maturity and how you handled the situation was impressive.

Oh, thanks. :D

Raize
June 29th, 2005, 03:08 AM
Hmm.. closing this topic doesn't seem like a bad idea isnce it is becoming a bit well.. silly really.

If a mod in this section of the forum deems it needs closed though, it will be closed =)

Until then though, continue to debate in happiness and fun :p

Suki
June 29th, 2005, 03:10 AM
Until then though, continue to debate in happiness and fun :p

XD "It's Circle Time!" :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I think I'm gonna........ x_O.......*runs to the sink*

lion_roog
June 29th, 2005, 03:11 AM

The Circle Of Life:
"It's about things exploding, and people hugging." - Brad Bird

:D

:haha:...I prefer the hugging part of the circle of life...;)...:D

Suki
June 29th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
:haha:...I prefer the hugging part of the circle of life...;)...:D

:D Hug glomp!

:eww: L_R, I think some of your brain cells got transfered to my head..... *runs to the hospital*

Okay, I'll shut up now. Really. :p

lion_roog
June 29th, 2005, 03:20 AM
:D Hug glomp!

:eww: L_R, I think some of your brain cells got transfered to my head..... *runs to the hospital*

Okay, I'll shut up now. Really. :p

:haha:...So that's where they went...:D

Hell, when you only have five of them, you keep track of those suckas...:D

LunarCat
June 29th, 2005, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by lion_roog
If it makes you all feel any better....I think that you're all wrong...:hugs:...:D

:lol: high paws Roog *high paws*

well we've all had a nice day haven't we? we have released some opinions and feelings and thats a good thing :D :D

Cerise
June 29th, 2005, 05:21 AM
Well, sorry for making such a silly thread and a big fight.

Anyways, the person replied to my neomail, it's all taken care of.

Sombolia
June 29th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Well, then.

I must say, this thread wasn't really nessacary... the point was? If you think someone's an art theif, report them. Quietly. You don't have to make a fuss about it..

Whether the person copied or not, it's not fair to accuse them in a place where they can't defend themselves.

Raize
June 29th, 2005, 06:24 AM
Urgh.. okay.. I was wrong.. a mod in this section really should consider closing this thread >>

Sombolia
June 29th, 2005, 06:33 AM
I don't think my post was offensive. >_>;

Raize
June 29th, 2005, 06:50 AM
No, I don't think it was either. I just think that this thread topic should die *grabsa knife and goes to kill the topic* =P

Cerise
June 29th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Of course. Anything I create is pointless and should be closed. Not surprised. u_u

Just thought I might have a bit of discussion. But no.

Of course, if someone else posted it...

Katse
June 29th, 2005, 07:16 PM
*Hugs Cerise* Don't beat yourself up about it, Cerise. Everybody makes mistakes and art theft can be a very contreversial topic.

Cerise
June 29th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Thanks..but really, seems like every time I make a thread here, it always needs to be closed because it's "worthless" or "stupid"... -_-;

I should have known better by now.

Raize
June 29th, 2005, 07:21 PM
If you're expecting me to feel sorry for you Cerise you're sadly mistaken =/ I never called your topic stupid or worthless. It started out well enough but has progressed into something that indeed has turned pointless =/

Endra
June 29th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Thanks for pointing this to be Ravoc.

No offense to you Cerise... this thread has become pointless.

Topic Closed