PDA

View Full Version : hahahhahaha I just Brought..

Whitewolf
June 27th, 2005, 04:41 PM
I just brought Start Wars Epsiode III on DVD

:confused: i thought it still in Theaters =D

nathalie
June 27th, 2005, 04:42 PM
*hmm* That is very weird ...

I can't believe they would already bring it on DVD so soon.

King Simba
June 27th, 2005, 04:43 PM
It's probably a copy... :hmm:

Whitewolf
June 27th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by King Simba
It's probably a copy... :hmm:

Hush Hush KS you going get me in trouble if you say it copy :D

Lucy Lioness
June 27th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah, where did you buy it from Whitewolf? Like KS says, it may be a copy. I bet there are loads of them around. How much did you pay?

King Simba
June 27th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Whitewolf
Hush Hush KS you going get me in trouble if you say it copy :D
Well, that's obviously the reason why you got it so early then. ;)

:bleen:

Whitewolf
June 27th, 2005, 04:47 PM
i brought it at an Asian mAll
it was 3 dvds (anything new) for 20 bucks (that Canadian) i brought Madmasscar tooo heheheheheheh =D

Lucy Lioness
June 27th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Hmmm...methinks they are propably pirates then. :bleen:

Whitewolf
June 27th, 2005, 04:49 PM
who cares the quilaty good as buying the orginal

King Simba
June 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Lucy Lioness
Hmmm...methinks they are propably pirates then. :bleen:
Yeah, same here. My mum bought some pirated DVDs from a shop whilst we were on holiday one year... some were actually pretty good quality, some were rubbish quality. Mostly due to the fact that there were other peoples heads in the corner of the TV screen.

:lol: :eww:

Well, it's obvious that they're taken in the cinema anyway.

nathalie
June 27th, 2005, 04:52 PM
It was all over the news, the day after the world premiere, there were loads of illegal copy's on the market.

Lucy Lioness
June 27th, 2005, 04:53 PM
Haha, a pirated dvd I watched once, had people getting up to go to the bathroom all the way through. :D

Whitewolf
June 27th, 2005, 04:56 PM
i don't know but when i get a chance to i take a few screen shots from it and post it here i don't think they tape it in the theaters

nathalie
June 27th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Apperently an insider from a movie theater made a copy ... and made loads of copy's from that one.

Simba '04
June 27th, 2005, 06:22 PM
its getting harder to make illegal copies of movies out in theatres unless you film them by camera, but you have to realize that theatres have cameras in them and if they catch you recording a movie, then you go to jail and pay like a $100,000 USD fine. Final Cut is the first completely digital film where it was shown in theatres using 20 dvds I believe :confused: to show it on the big screen other than using normal film like most theatres used. Very few theatres use this technology, AMC happens to be one of them and was the only theatre in which Final Cut was played at. It is the start of a new future of movie watching where the picture is going to be more HD then before!
I suggest you throw away the dvds you bought because if you are caught with them then you will probably be sued by the movie industry and they will make sure you never live in a home again. I stopped downloading movies and other warez stuff becuase I really dont' feel like going to jail or working years to pay off a court fine.

moonibear
June 27th, 2005, 08:21 PM
hmm...sounds like bootlegging

Nephilim
June 27th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Arrr, thar be scurvy DVDs ahoy matey.

Alli
June 29th, 2005, 03:16 AM
Yeah, i bet it is a copy. I'm gonna wait till the whole thing (All 6 movies) Come out on dvd as one set cause it has all the extra features and everything.

Kovster
June 29th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Heh.. its a TelSync (somone in there own theater with none else in it, that has acess to it) They just run the movie hook the cammera right into the amp. Thats how its such a good quality and good sound. ADYWAN is the guy that goes around doing these ones, I used to have EP3 and Batman Begins, but I only downlaod them once watch them a few times and delete them. I have seen both of those movies in the theaters.

96% of all theaters today still use film, only the UBER high class(where you will pay more then $13 for a standred size screen) theaters use HDD based movies.

More pure digital theaters would be nice, but projecters running at $80-135K not to many theathers are jumping upon those when compared to a $3,600.00 machine.