PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TLK score.

lolopimp
June 27th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Last time I checked, TLK scores were my most listened tracks in my iTunes library. I love every single piece of music, what's your personal favorite?

1- King of Pride Rock
2- Under The Stars
3- This Land
4- ... to die for

KIng of Pride Rock is in my opinion the most powerful out of the four. Under the Stars is a beautiful track, I love to listen to it every night, and I can perfectly picture the movie in my mind.

This Land is pure magic, this is the Mufasa's Ghost theme.

To Die For is the stampede track, you can never forget that moment or the music. Love the choir there.

Aurelian
June 27th, 2005, 12:57 AM
I don't know the scores by name, but my favorite is the one at the very end the merges into the CoL ending. I also like the light hearted tune that plays during the bath scene.

Lucy Lioness
June 27th, 2005, 01:08 AM
They are all brilliant, but I think my favourite is 'Under the Stars' because it is just so emotional.

Ralli
June 27th, 2005, 01:09 AM
King of Pride Rock is my favourite. :-)

Katse
June 27th, 2005, 03:34 AM
I'm such a bad fan.:P I don't have the original soundtrack!......But I do have the Rythm of the Pridelands CD. From that, I'd say my favorite is the song that is this forum's namesake, but that's not much of a score!:D

simba2662
June 27th, 2005, 04:01 AM
This Land is def my favourite. The emotion and feeling that the music brings across is amazing. King of pride rock is also fantastic especially the later part of the song when Scar is defeated and Simba takes his place as king.

Kovu
June 27th, 2005, 06:29 AM
All of em, This Land, To Die For, Hyenas, Under the Stars, KoPR. :cheese:

King Simba
June 27th, 2005, 07:00 AM
'This Land', 'Under The Stars', 'King Of Pride Rock' are some of my personal faves. ;)

Nalinda
June 27th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by lolopimp
Under the Stars is a beautiful track, I love to listen to it every night, and I can perfectly picture the movie in my mind.

That's what I'm doing too :D Not every night, but sometimes. And I love it. Sometimes I dream about it.. It's so wonderful.
But I can't choose between "Under the stars", "King of pride rock" and "This Land" They are all good! :cheese:

nathalie
June 27th, 2005, 07:29 PM
I love them all.

But if I have to choose, I'd pick the normal first TLK 1 CD (whithouth The morning report).

IchLiebeNALA
June 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
mine has to be either To Die For or King of Pride Rock

they both make the hairs on the back of my neck and on my arms stand up

Opera Ghost
June 27th, 2005, 08:04 PM
This Land always hum it *lol*