June 25th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I hate been ingored from my boy i hate it WHY IS he treating me like this

WHYYYYYYYYYY?????

~sits on floor and cries and crys and thinks of self harming~

:alone: :alone: :alone: :alone:

~starts 2 shake volently~

nathalie
June 25th, 2005, 10:43 PM
I'm sorry to hear this every time, but do you have to open a new topic everytime?

Because it's going about the same person everytime.

(sorry)

Sharifu
June 25th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Please don't harm yourself!!!! (I don't really understand how that helps anything, I have been very hurt and upset myself, but I never wanted to harm myself)

But I know how you feel. =/ (I never wantd to hurt myself though) Well I mean I had a close male friend from High School. I liked him, and I am pretty sure he liked me back, the way he acted around me. Well one night he got very mad at me and ignored me and such and never treated me the same. He was never my b/f but it hurt me a lot. But I realized he doesn't deserve to be my friend. I am too nice and he was just being a jerk.

This guy isn't worth your time LionKingxx. I know it's hard... But try doing other things. Go out and do things you love doing, hang out with some friends. You will meet new people and hopefully fall in love some day with someone who loves you and cares about you. I mean I was all broken up about my friend from High School, but since then I have made new friends and fell in love with someone who really cares about me, unlike that guy from school.

LionKingxx
June 25th, 2005, 11:19 PM
nathalie I really thought u were my friend oh so wrong am i
:alone:

Thank u so much S for replying :cheese:

Sharifu
June 25th, 2005, 11:24 PM
LionKingxx, Nathalie is a good friend, but she is a moderator of this forum, and she just wants to make sure there isn't too many topics of the same thing.

Do you have any kind of messenger? Yahoo or MSN? Nathalie or I would be happy to talk with you... And I'm sure lots of people at Lea would like to. Really you should a get a messenger. I know talking to friends help.

nathalie
June 25th, 2005, 11:29 PM
*hmm* now where did I say something that you couldn't tell your problems here?

So, I'm truly sorry, if that might have offended you, but with all the problems going on here, about some threads, Sharifu is right, we have to look that on 1 subject not 10 topics get opened.

I hope you understand that?

And I wish I could help you with your problem, I'm usually a good talker :) But on this subject, I'm afraid, I can't really be much of a help to you :(

Endra
June 25th, 2005, 11:39 PM
LionKingxx, just get an instant messenger program :). I would be glad to listen to you and maybe even help with your problems... a lot of us at Lea use MSN messenger, which can be found here:

http://messenger.msn.com/

Nathalie was just doing her job as a moderator. She has nothing against you. None of us do.

Aurelian
June 26th, 2005, 12:13 AM
LKxx, I think you are being a little over dramatic. Several of us have given you advice time and time again on this subject, and yet it seems you have yet to actually try anything we have said.

I am not trying to sound cruel, but whining and pouting about it will get you know where. You need to take action. If this guy is ignoring you or treating you bad for this long, he obviously doesn't feel the same way about you as you do him. Espicially if you has no problem making you want to kil yourself. It is time dump him. Dont let him walk all over you like dirt.

Also, remember that suiside is the easy way out and will only make things worse for the people you left behind. Think of how much losing you would hurt your parents and siblings. LKxx, I am your freind, and I know I would be very upset if you were to die.

Simba22
June 26th, 2005, 12:25 AM
I wish I could help you LKXX and if it wasn't for MSN and Yahoo always crapping out on me whenever I try to sign up to either or them I would have been always there to talk too. But if you ever get AIM Please just PM me your name and I'll get on right away. I wish you the best of luck with your boyfriend. I gotta ask you this though because you feel like you're having a lot of trouble with this guy. I don't mean to be rude or mean so please don't take this as being mean or something this is just a question.

Is he really worth this much sadness? I mean I could tell that you're real upset with how he treats you and all that. And nobody really deserves that kind of sadness. Nobody really deserves to be in as much pain as I see you in. If I were you and I was having as much trouble with him as you are I would ditch him. I mean why spend your time with someone who makes you miserable and sad?

I know it's not my call. But that's just my advice for ya. I hope you don't get mad I'm just trying to give the best idea that I can judging from how sad he makes you feel.
Meanwhile, I hope things go better.:cheese:

Suki
June 26th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Roquivo
LKxx, I think you are being a little over dramatic. Several of us have given you advice time and time again on this subject, and yet it seems you have yet to actually try anything we have said.

Maybe because she has Aspergers like me, maybe she's forgetful and just takes her time, okay? And anyways, this is the first time she's said something about her boy (I actually I have no clue whether you mean your boyfriend or your son, but I'm pretty sure it's your boyfriend). So please stop complaining to someone about everything they do is wrong. :disagree:

LKxx, if this is about your boyfriend, ask him at a good time when he's relaxed enough WHY he's treating you like this. If he says something bad like, "Leave me alone!" or "Go away, you're being annoying.", then I suspect he might be cheating on you, but I'm not sure. Just say, "I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I guess if you want, we can just be friends. You can think about it and tell me when you're ready. See ya around." and then leave.

And trust me about self harming. When I was young, whenever I did something wrong on accident, I always hit myself on the head or bang it against the wall. It would've been funny in a cartoon, but it's not in real life. Because of that, I think that's why I'm so forgetful. I probably lost some brain cells doing that, and I feel dumb that I did that. Also, in fifth grade, I was cutting toast at my house and I thought my life was so bad so I said inside, "Hmm....why don't I cut a TINY bit of my thumb with this knife."But I thought I was being an idiot thinking that. I actually didn't intend to do it, but the knife slipped off the plate on accident and cut the side of my thumb. Luckily, humans have fingernails, and it stopped the knife, but it was a small cut bleeding so bad and it hurt like hell. So don't even think about hurting yourself on purpose. :( I wouldn't like you dead commiting what Jason did. :tears:

Hold On
You've always been a tough girl,
but you fell like you're about to break.
Your feeling stuck and outta luck,
watching your dreams all slip away.
Been working mornings in the kitchen,
'n working nights at the corner store.
As your life flies by you wonder why,
and you know that there's gotta be something more.

CHORUS:
Hold on, but don't hold too tight.
Let go, it's gonna be alright.
Don't run away from what your heart is saying.
Be strong, face what you're afraid of.
Come on, show 'em what you're made of.
I know it's hard when your hope is gone,
but you gotta keep holding on.

You hear a voice that's calling,
and it's telling you to make a change.
It's time to fly 'n say goodbye,
move on to a better place.
You know you've gotta take the first step,
To get to where you wanna be.
Just get on track, don't look back.
'Cuz it's the only way that you're gonna be free.

CHORUS

Hold on.
You're gonna make it, you're gonna be stronger.
Hold on.
Hang in there baby, just a little bit longer.
Hold on,
Yeah, you're gonna be fine.

Don't give up, be strong.
When the going gets tough,
you've gotta, hold on.

Let go, your gonna be alright
I know it's hard when your hope is gone,
but you gotta keep holding on.

Let go, your gonna be alright
I know it's hard when your hope is gone... (x3)
But you gotta keep holding on.

Juniper
June 26th, 2005, 04:23 AM
In all honesty, I know how all this could be solved. I've been down the same path in life, and it's not a fun one. But life is about making mistakes and learning from them; if you stick your finger in a cigarette lighter and burn yourself, you've learned a valuable lesson: Don't stick your finger in a cigarette lighter. Likewise, you can apply that elsewhere; if something's glowing orange and looks hot, don't go touch it. Every lesson in life that's worth remembering will be a bit like that. I could tell you what to do, but I won't, it would be wrong to rob you of that lesson. But remember, I said I've been down that path. That's in a past tense. I got through it. Sometimes I didn't think I was going to, and I did some things I don't like to talk about, but like I said, that was in the past tense. I guarantee you that I'm a happy person now. You'll be happy too, with time.

We're here to support you in any problem you come across; that's what friends do. You're not alone. I really wish I could have heard that when I had the same problems. Going along with that, I don't want you to hurt yourself. I know I said I wouldn't give any advice, but this is a lesson you shouldn't have to learn, don't hurt yourself. Hurting yourself can be anything from pulling your hair, to telling yourself that you're worthless, to cutting yourself, or even suicide. Just trust me on this one, I've seen my share of blood and dead people, it's not an option.

Sharifu
June 26th, 2005, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Simba22
Is he really worth this much sadness? I mean I could tell that you're real upset with how he treats you and all that. And nobody really deserves that kind of sadness. Nobody really deserves to be in as much pain as I see you in. If I were you and I was having as much trouble with him as you are I would ditch him. I mean why spend your time with someone who makes you miserable and sad?

I can kind of relate to how she feels. There was something she really liked about this guy. Either he was really funny, nice, or caring or whatever... And she misses that part of him. And once he started ignoring her and not treating her the same... It started eating her up inside. She probably does want nothing to do with him because of how he is hurting her, but at the same time, she misses that part of him she feel in love with. I know how that feels. :(

*:hugs: LionKingxx*

My parents have been divorced for a while, and even though my mom can't stand my dad, and vice versa, she tells me how she misses the old him. The man she fell in love with. But over many years she saw his true self... A selfish person. It doesn't bother her really anymore... But my point is, people aren't always what they first make themselves out to be.

You will meet others LionKingxx... Try to forget about him... You have no idea how hard it was for me to forget my High School friend I was talking about, but I did. I have made more friends since then and I am in love with someone who loves me very much. And it makes me very happy. Just have faith my friend, I did, and I never gave up hope. You will in time meet someone else.

Originally posted by Suki
Maybe because she has Aspergers like me, maybe she's forgetful and just takes her time, okay? And anyways, this is the first time she's said something about her boy (I actually I have no clue whether you mean your boyfriend or your son, but I'm pretty sure it's your boyfriend). So please stop complaining to someone about everything they do is wrong. :disagree:

She has brought it up more then once, and it's about her b/f, which I thought you two broke up already? But still that guy shouldn't be ignoring you. But since he is, try to ignore him. My friend from High School that I was talking about, I think he got a kick out of how it was hurting me. Maybe your ex is the same way... So don't let it hurt you. Go on with you life, meet new people, go have fun. All he is doing is hurting you.

Sombolia
June 26th, 2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Suki

Actually, this is like the fifth topic about her b/f..

Anyways, if I said anything, I'd just be repeating everyone else. All I can say is, harming yourself won't solve anything. Like Sharifu said, I never really got the point.. it just causes you more pain to deal with, rather then taking it away.

unregistered user
June 26th, 2005, 06:10 AM
In My Opinion:D
she need Xanga or LiveJournal:D

Sharifu
June 26th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Sombolia
All I can say is, harming yourself won't solve anything. Like Sharifu said, I never really got the point.. it just causes you more pain to deal with, rather then taking it away.

And not only yourself, but your friends and family, the people that care about you.

Suki
June 26th, 2005, 06:12 AM
oh.......I see what you mean about the topics......Well, she probably was confused or something..... : /

King Simba
June 26th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Sorry to hear about your problems LKxx. If you download an IM program like Aziri and Sharifu suggested I'll be happy to have a talk with you. I can't really say that I'll be much help seeing as I'm not too good with advice and problems like this.

But yeah, like nathalie said, try to decrease the number of threads about your b/f. Anyways, like I said, feel free to IM or PM me anytime you want. I'll be always there to speak if you need anything. :)

Iestyn
June 26th, 2005, 11:05 AM
LKxx, sorry to hear about your bf and all, but there's a thread in Upendi called Solicitude. That would be better than making a new thread in Scar's Lair all the time.

Nephilim
June 26th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Guntur
In My Opinion:D
she need Xanga or LiveJournal:D

Hah, you beat me to it!

Yeah... seeing threads about this every two seconds is really grating on my nerves. ??

klowd
June 26th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Yes...Xanga would be a better idea.....ehhh *hugs* ? :confused:

Aurelian
June 26th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Suki, I have Asperger's Syndrome too. I was just recently diagnosed. LKxx has Dsypraxia, a form of advanced Dyslexiawhich does make things hard for her. Either way, it IS a good point. If someone can't accept me because of my disabilities, then they don't deserve to be accepted by anyway. Suki and LKxx should feel the same way.

Besides that, there is not much more I can say that hasn't been said.

Fear The Paw
June 27th, 2005, 03:03 AM
I love to help but I am better with fixing computer problems as well when I am on my Meds but any way, I love to Fix computer problems or help to resolve any issuses if neccessary.

By the way I also have Asperger's Syndrome not a big deal to me though.

nathalie
June 27th, 2005, 08:29 AM
By request of the person who opened this thread ...

It will now be closed.