PDA

View Full Version : The "secret" crush thread, former and current (for ol' time sake)

lionloversam
May 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I remember way back when we had a thread like this. I don't have any crushes currently. But, back when I did have a few. If I remember properly, they were mostly crushes on other guys. :hehe::embarassed: But, what remains now is a 'gee, I would like to talk to that person and get to know them better. To see, why and if it was real. If they want to' But, I am not naming the individual at this moment.

So, anybody else want to talk about their former and current LH crushes?

KovuLKD
May 8th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Haven't felt the slightest crush for anyone in a long time now.
It's like the feeling dies off as i age, i wonder if i'll ever feel it again. :go-on:

Sombolia
May 8th, 2011, 06:57 PM
:haha: There have been exactly two people I've had 'crushes' on as far as Lea goes... one was a very long time ago. The other I still wonder about, sometimes...

It's not like either of them are active here anymore, but I'm still a bit shy to post their names.
:p

TeeKay
May 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM
In terms of Lea, I can't say that there's been anyone I got to know well enough to develop a crush on. Though that's not to say there weren't members that I would've liked to have gotten to know better, hehe :D

Kiva
May 8th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Hmmm...I can't say there was anyone I had a crush on that never ended up knowing about it. I don't have one on anyone at the moment either. Not here, or anywhere else unfortunately :p

Come to think of it, it's been a long time since I've had a crush on someone :(

King Simba
May 8th, 2011, 10:05 PM
I admit, I used to have a crush on Stu when I was like 15 years old. :embarassed: But that's about it. :p

See? Admitting it isn't all that bad. :lol:

As for now though, I'm way past having crushes. ;)

Simbaspirit
May 9th, 2011, 12:31 AM
:lol: I admitted my Lea crush on this thread yeeeeears back.. It was always one of the most amusing threads to read through :p

lionloversam
May 9th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Admitting it won't hurt? Okay, here it goes.... I remember having a bit of one on 'Nephilim' back on the original LH. But, the one I referred to in my original post..... Well, first off, I wish I remember all the details. He hasn't been that active on LH in quite some time. But, he's here now. I remember there was something about Fuzzy/SimbaLKD/Brad that I really liked. I almost am embarrassed to say 'had a crush' though. But, he is the one that I have the "'gee, I would like to talk to that person and get to know them better. To see, why and if it was real. If they want to'" feeling about. :embarassed:

Safila
May 9th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Way back when I first started on Lea.. I liked Nonners :lalala:

Sadiki
May 9th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Sorry guys, no secret crushes from me... then again I did fall in love with a member before I had been on Lea for a year so I guess I never gave myself a chance to have a crush. Thought happier than ever with my Fu'ey so I don't feel bad about it. ;)

It's not like either of them are active here anymore, but I'm still a bit shy to post their names.

:ooo:Dooooooo iiiiiiit. :cheese:

Juniper
May 9th, 2011, 02:21 AM
I had one, and still have one, and she knows. And I'm not telling who ;)

Utora
May 9th, 2011, 03:04 AM
:lol: I can't say I have crushes on anyone here, maybe...but its more of holding them in very high regards or admiring....not lichen thought about it. I'm slow to emotionally attach anything to anyone. But this thread is amusing. In the past I had a crash on a few but I think I was just crazier before than now. I like to see how this thread goes. :P

Leorgathar
May 9th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Crushes... yeah, I've had one or two crushes with Lea peeps :lol:
Not anymore, I'm happy with mah KS now :love:

Sadiki
May 9th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Oh come on you guys are turning this thread upside down. Everyone is keeping their secrets to themselves. You guys are no fun. :(

So I shall bring out the stick in this thread... old timers do know what this means....... :stick:

KovuLKD
May 9th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Well then i'll just jump in. :p
I actually had a one day crush on Azerane, back when we had our chatroom here. Azzy, Kintaru and myself were in the chatroom, can't remember what we were talking about. Then the very next day, or something like that, i learnt that she and Kintaru were together, so that was it. :p
Next speaker, please. :stick:

Guntur
May 9th, 2011, 06:30 AM
LOL, I don't do crush, all I do is fall in love. :rawr: :p

Shadow
May 9th, 2011, 06:46 AM
mhmmmmmm:go-on: crush is such a strong word, i don't get crushes on people, but i get intressted as in " id like to find out more about this person, because they seem like someone i would like" sort of thing, but its hardly anything crush like.

il have to think about this.

King Simba
May 9th, 2011, 07:07 AM
Oh come on you guys are turning this thread upside down. Everyone is keeping their secrets to themselves. You guys are no fun. :(

So I shall bring out the stick in this thread... old timers do know what this means....... :stick:
But it is called the "secret" crush thread. :p

And hey! I mentioned my past crush, so don't hit me with your stick! :stick: :lol:

But I think I know who Leor's other crush was... :psst:

My current crush? Leor, of course. ;) But he's more than just a crush. :love:

Azerane
May 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Well then i'll just jump in. :p
I actually had a one day crush on Azerane, back when we had our chatroom here. Azzy, Kintaru and myself were in the chatroom, can't remember what we were talking about. Then the very next day, or something like that, i learnt that she and Kintaru were together, so that was it. :p
Next speaker, please. :stick:

:lol: I remember that xD And I remember when it got mentioned... you were like 'oh...' I felt kind bad in a way :p

Not really any secret Lea crushes from me. Just the same-old Kintaru who I can't even get to re-join Lea ;)

Sombolia
May 9th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Baha, ok... one of the ones I mentioned before was PhantomBPR, when I was like, 12. I don't know how many of you even remember him. xD It ended badly as I think we ended up getting in a fight or something. It was a long time ago, I don't know. :P But I've talked to him a few times since then and he's nice, no more crush though.

The other I'm still not gonna mention, it's too personal... :p

But in the interests of this thread, I used to have silly little crushes on Neph and pnt... nothing serious, but you know... :p

lionloversam
May 9th, 2011, 09:48 PM
But it is called the "secret" crush thread.

Notice "secret" is in quotations even in the thread title. That is to imply that after the thread is all said and done there won't be that many "secrets" left. :wicked::secret: So, all do tell. :evilgrin:

Guntur
May 10th, 2011, 02:50 AM
I..... used to crush on Azzy, because she just plain sweet and beautiful to me. :love: But nonetheless I respect my friendship with her and the others.

Sombolia
May 10th, 2011, 04:24 AM
There we go... :evilgrin: Now come on, the rest of you too! :p

Leorgathar
May 10th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Wow, this thread is getting quite popular here, I missed having this kind of new stuff on Lea :lol:

But I think I know who Leor's other crush was... :psst:
I believe I told you once, yeah :lol:
But ok, I think it's safe to confess my previous crush here now to everyone else. A couple of years back, I started having a crush on *ahem* LunarCat :D
She hasn't joined this new Lea, as far as I'm concerned though :uhno:

King Simba
May 10th, 2011, 07:20 AM
See? Letting your past crushes be known wasn't so bad, was it? :evilgrin:

I think the only time to really be nervous is if the crush is a current one. I know then it can be quite difficult because you're wondering if they'll feel the same way.

But credit to those of you who have the courage to tell. ;)

Another one from me... I used to have a crush on Taneli (who isn't here yet either). It became some kind of relationship, but it only lasted 2 months or so, so that's about it.

There, I've confessed to all my past/current crushes. :p

I believe I told you once, yeah :lol:
But ok, I think it's safe to confess my previous crush here now to everyone else. A couple of years back, I started having a crush on *ahem* LunarCat :D
She hasn't joined this new Lea, as far as I'm concerned though :uhno:
I knew it! :lol:

As for Lunar joining Lea, I e-mailed her and she got back to me a couple of days ago saying she'll join us soon. :)

Guntur
May 10th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Wow, this thread isn't secret as it used to be now. :lol: :wicked:

Revo
May 10th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Interesting thread indeed :wicked:..
I don't remember having any crushes here. Azzy and Kanu would seem exactly like the kind of girls I would have a crush on, but alas, it is weird how these things work. You never have crushes on the people you expect to have, it just comes out of the blue. I guess it is fortunate for me after all, seeing they both have boyfriends already.

However, I do happen to know another one of Leor's previous crushes :ooo::evilgrin: Although she hasn't been active here in ages.

Sadiki
May 10th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Good.... Good... Feed the thread. Make it grow... Muahahahaha.. Grhm. carry on.http://leahalalela.org/images/Lea%20smilies/th_go-on.png

And looks like the stick did it's job.. it is whacking truth out of you... so.. :stick:

lionloversam
May 10th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Can't beat any more secrets out of me. :p

Utora
May 11th, 2011, 03:51 AM
I use to have a crush on Roquivo or Roqy. :secret: Now? I have admiration etc. I mean, my heart is overly cuatious to emotions as I stated so I think it went from crush to just admiration or..some word I can't think of atm.

:thinks:

@Sombolia;; I remember PhantomBPR...it brings back so many memories! :lol: He messaged me on AIM maybe last year? Just to see how things were..I was like..how did he find my AIM? Do I have an AIM!? ..Oh yes, I do, hello.

Well, Roqy, I still admire you..but don't be worried. :evilgrin:
And there are two other very specific ones I admire for each their own reasons but, one's enough for a ..week. Eh. I just know Feral was the most predominant on my mind.

HasiraKali
May 11th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Y'all are all too young for me to be crushing on :lol: I don't even have a non-Lea crush I don't think. :hmm:

Leorgathar
May 11th, 2011, 05:11 AM
However, I do happen to know another one of Leor's previous crushes :ooo::evilgrin: Although she hasn't been active here in ages.
Ah yeah... ages ago, of course :woe: Not really my type, though, I realized that later

I don't even have a non-Lea crush I don't think. :hmm:
Your signature tells a different story :evilgrin:

Revo
May 11th, 2011, 12:57 PM
I don't even have a non-Lea crush I don't think.
Your signature tells a different story :evilgrin:
:lol: Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

lionloversam
May 11th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Y'all are all too young for me to be crushing on :lol: I don't even have a non-Lea crush I don't think. :hmm:

We are? Vidan is 29. Fuzzy and I are both 26. Teekay is 28, I think . Just to list a few. Check our ages. They are conveniently listed on the calender. :evilgrin:

HasiraKali
May 12th, 2011, 01:16 AM
:lol: That's not a crush, that's something else. I believe some may call it "obsession"? :lol: I swear I'm really not that bad, and I don't stalk them aside to see what they're up to career-wise. :p

Well then... we're too close in age. :evilgrin: Y'all are like little brothers or something.

Utora
May 12th, 2011, 06:07 PM
:lol: That's not a crush, that's something else. I believe some may call it "obsession"? :lol: I swear I'm really not that bad, and I don't stalk them aside to see what they're up to career-wise. :p

Well then... we're too close in age. :evilgrin: Y'all are like little brothers or something.

You want an old lion! :lol:

HasiraKali
May 12th, 2011, 09:46 PM
:lol: Everyone on here at the moment is too much a family member. He would have to be a new member, older than me. I can't win.

lionloversam
May 12th, 2011, 10:27 PM
:lol: Everyone on here at the moment is too much a family member. He would have to be a new member, older than me. I can't win.

You never know. He could join tomorrow.

HasiraKali
May 12th, 2011, 10:46 PM
That would be funny. :lol:

Sombolia
May 12th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Haha, yeah, pretty much what HK said... I'm too used to most of you guys to have a crush now. ;)

Revo
May 13th, 2011, 01:02 AM
So there IS such a thing as the friend-zone of no return :ohno:.

HasiraKali
May 13th, 2011, 01:15 AM
I wouldn't say it's impossible, just improbable.

Azerane
May 13th, 2011, 04:12 AM
You never know. He could join tomorrow.

Now I'm just going to be sitting here, constantly refreshing the main page to check who the newest member is... :lol:

Simbaspirit
May 13th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Maybe one of the older members should join under a new username and see if they can succeed in wooing HK :lol:

King Simba
May 13th, 2011, 07:02 AM
That would be quite funny. :lol: But since HK has admin powers, she'd be able to see that their IP address is identical to a past members, unless they go to someone elses house to do it. :p I wonder if HK's special someone is really just around the corner... :thinks: After all, Lea is more like a dating site than a TLK fan site at times. :psst:

Also, don't forget that today is Friday 13th... this could be anyone's lucky day. ;)

Lion King Stu
May 13th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I admit, I used to have a crush on Stu when I was like 15 years old. :embarassed: But that's about it. :p

Oh how long ago in the past that was :lol:...around the time I was still chasing after FC :D
I think it was better you ended up with Leo since he's a amazing guy as it is :D

But yes I think it was very clear for a long time that I liked FCSimba, that was no secret at all but alas because of certain circumstances we are simply just amazing, close friends...like Lilo and Stitch or Halo and Stutch as we call it :cheese:

Still love her bits non the less, always has a place in my heart...when she's not kicking my butt :lol:

I also had a big 2nd major crush to a member who was around more on This Land's website but had a brief spell on here, her name was Cova. Well things simply didn't work out there and I have since lost contact with her altogether now. After that I really just haven't had a crush on anyone hehe.

Ah well, who knows what the future holds next for me :go-on:

KanuTGL
May 13th, 2011, 06:45 PM
I had a brief, small crush on Ravincal once, but I don't think I've ever told anyone so there's a secret revealed for y'all :lol:

I had a crush on Shadow too years ago, but that ended up not being so secret :p And, of course, This Land... and you all should know by now how that one went :lol:

I also had a big 2nd major crush to a member who was around more on This Land's website but had a brief spell on here, her name was Cova. Well things simply didn't work out there and I have since lost contact with her altogether now.
Aww, yes, Cova. I wonder how she is these days, I haven't heard from her in years either :/

Simbaspirit
May 14th, 2011, 12:16 AM
I had a brief, small crush on Ravincal once

That reminded me, so did I :lol:

Levin
May 14th, 2011, 02:13 AM
I had a brief crush on someone here a few years ago..that quickly went away considering the situation I don't really think I should be saying any names ^^;

lionloversam
May 14th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Maybe one of the older members should join under a new username and see if they can succeed in wooing HK :lol:

How about you do that? Let us know how it goes.

HasiraKali
May 14th, 2011, 03:28 AM
How can it possibly work if you're discussing this nefarious plan in my presence? :p

lionloversam
May 14th, 2011, 03:41 AM
How can it possibly work if you're discussing this nefarious plan in my presence? :p

It won't. Anyway, I wouldn't want to play with your emotions like that. Even if I could. I respect you too much to do that. :ayecapn:

HasiraKali
May 14th, 2011, 03:45 AM
You, sir, are a gentleman.

Safila
May 14th, 2011, 04:04 AM
:ooo: Rav.... Sunday nights we would chat on msn and he would show me all the silly videos him and his mates took doing pranks around his town when it was snowing :lol:

Xacheraus
May 14th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Secret crushes, huh? Hmm...I could possibly name a few I had through the years of Lea, but don't know if I want to! :evilgrin:

HasiraKali
May 14th, 2011, 05:30 AM
You ventured in here, now you have no choice. :evilgrin:

And since STM is away, I shall do this in his place. :stick:

Kito
May 14th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Hmmm, well... I've had a few from here that I don't mind sharing, seeing as other have been so BRAVE in sharing theirs!

I remember crushing hard on a LOT of ladies on here... Roog and I were like the two "playahs" of Lea, him being the older and more experienced one and me being the young and brilliant upstart. ;D Though, I do say that some ladies did stick with me after all these years. Mainly it was Kanu, Saff, and Cova.. Though, I do quite remember my crushes with Kiara and Safila very well.

*Siiiiiiiigh* The good ol' days of chasing girls...:irule:;):cheese:

Safila
May 14th, 2011, 06:01 AM
lol.. aww Fire, I mean Kito.. some of our rp's on TLKGO were fun. And yes I had a little crush on you too, but you never learned it was meant to be one female at a time. And Katari and you used to compete :lalala:

And what happened to that 'Plain White T's' song we did ??

Xacheraus
May 16th, 2011, 07:02 PM
You ventured in here, now you have no choice. :evilgrin:

And since STM is away, I shall do this in his place. :stick:

OUCH! Okay, okay, you got me. :confused:

I used to have a big crush on Ruska back in the old days of Lea. Other than her, I also used to have one on Nepy(Nephilim). Used to chat it up with the both of them long, long ago...in another galaxy. :jejeje:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 17th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Guess I might as well comment on the thread...

I've liked a couple of girls here over the years but there's only one that I've really liked on Lea...and you probably all know who I'm talking about!
:p :lalala:

Guntur
May 17th, 2011, 10:03 AM
lol.. aww Fire, I mean Kito.. some of our rp's on TLKGO were fun. And yes I had a little crush on you too, but you never learned it was meant to be one female at a time. And Katari and you used to compete :lalala:

And what happened to that 'Plain White T's' song we did ??

Where's me in your picture Saffeh? :( :_( :wicked: :evilgrin: :haha:

Azerane
May 18th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Guess I might as well comment on the thread...

I've liked a couple of girls here over the years but there's only one that I've really liked on Lea...and you probably all know who I'm talking about!
:p :lalala:

Enlighten us :evilgrin:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Enlighten us :evilgrin:

Oh dear I've said too much...
:woe:

Come on now, it's not that hard to work out is it?
:psst:

Sombolia
May 18th, 2011, 09:43 AM
It's possible we all blocked it from our memories... :p

C'mon, you can tell us :secret:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
May 18th, 2011, 10:09 AM
:lol:

Well she knows I like her anyway so it doesn't really matter, it's Saffy...

King Simba
May 18th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I knew it! :lol: I had suspicions all along. :evilgrin:

Now this brings the question, since many of us live at opposite sides of the world. How many of you who have or have had crushes on Lea members would be willing to be in a long distance relationship? It's just something I've been really curious about. :curious:

Sombolia
May 18th, 2011, 11:59 AM
D'aw. :love:

I would be willing to be in a long-distance relationship, I suppose, if I liked the person enough. It would be hard though, as long as I'm living with my mother, because I doubt she'd approve. Although I suppose there wouldn't be a lot she could do to stop me. :hmm:

That's all hypothetical, though :lol:

shadowland
May 18th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I'm in a long-distance relationship at the moment, have been for 8 months. We're in the same country but theres about 180 miles between us. it works out fine for us :love:

Guntur
May 18th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I'm not into any long distance relationship or internet relationship! If I meet a long distance girl it would be meet in personal and physical way before I declare any relationship! If I do have a relationship, I won't brag about my love publicly because that **** is annoying enough for other people! But for P.D.A? That might happen on Valentine's day or the Anniversary! Tend to avoid any damn arrogance and annoyance to other friends that I have know!

Nuduli
May 18th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Reading through this thread has to be the most entertaining thing ever on Lea. xD

lionloversam
May 18th, 2011, 08:56 PM
I knew it! :lol: I had suspicions all along. :evilgrin:

Now this brings the question, since many of us live at opposite sides of the world. How many of you who have or have had crushes on Lea members would be willing to be in a long distance relationship? It's just something I've been really curious about. :curious:

What is your suspicion about me? :psst: :lol:

Well, anyway, I don't have any current crushes that I am completely aware of. If I did, I would be more than willing to be in a long distance relationship. If, somebody had one on me and told me about and I had similar feelings, yes again.

Sparky.D.C.Godsell
June 10th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I used to have a crush on Amaryllis :P Back in the days lol then I grew up and now i'm happily in a relationship with a complete nutter o_O'

Lucy
June 10th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Lol, I had a little crush on Roog, back in the day (even though I was still with my boyfriend at the time) . And I used to have a tiny crush on Dan *blush*

Sombolia
June 10th, 2011, 11:29 PM
I suppose if FCSimba was a guy, oh my <3 , yes please... She's the kind of girl I'd turn bi for :P .

I have very close feelings for some other people on Lea, but not really 'crush' type feelings. Like, hmm... Well, I guess I class Sombolia as like a little sister lioness, even though we don't talk really anymore. We've known each other for probably around 8 years now, and started off hating each other but became good friends in the end. Hanshilo too is kind of like a brother lion, but again I haven't spoken with him in a while unfortunately, he's pretty busy IRL now from what I remember.

Ah, so long since I've spoken to a lot of people from Lea. My last exam was today, I can finally start to do stuff I want again. ^_^

Haha gosh, everyone's got the hots for FC :p

I miss you STL! :kiss: I'm pretty much through with school so I'm going to try to go on MSN more often...
:haha:

Guntur
June 10th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Lol, I had a little crush on Roog, back in the day (even though I was still with my boyfriend at the time) . And I used to have a tiny crush on Dan *blush*

And I still remember your introduction thread Lucy! It was a good time reading on both replies. :lol:

Wide Eyed Wanderer
June 11th, 2011, 12:09 AM
Reading through this thread really makes you think that we need some fresh blood in this forum! :lol:

...damn inbreeding. :psst: :haha:

lionloversam
June 11th, 2011, 12:13 AM
Reading through this thread really makes you think that we need some fresh blood in this forum! :lol:

...damn inbreeding. :psst: :haha:

I guess that makes us hillbillies then. :evilgrin:

HasiraKali
June 11th, 2011, 12:15 AM

I have decided that I have a crush on everyone.

Safila
June 11th, 2011, 12:36 AM
:lol: yay I am loved :kiss:

lionloversam
June 11th, 2011, 03:04 AM

I have decided that I have a crush on everyone.

So, you DO like me. :emo::embarassed: