PDA

View Full Version : *Waves* Rawrawrawr...

Guntur
May 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Let me guess...... :lol:

Welcome back, glad you've changed your mind STL. :)

Aurelian
May 5th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Glad you dropped by, Plucky! :lol: Even if you can't be here regularly, it's nice to know you are still around.

I am a Texas Hold'em player myself, though nowhere near the pro level. Watched the head's up championship game last week. The bout between Brunson and Tilly was electric.

Guntur
May 5th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I needed to say hello, and procrastination is never a bad thing, right?! My director of studies is going to be annoyed XD ...

No, unless you're embrace Hakuna Matata philosophy. :p
Hey, I don't think it's bad to hang around here for hour and having a good time here STL. ;)

Teach me the basic Poker and I'll be there to beat you in a competition STL! ; )

King Simba
May 5th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Hey there fellow Simba! :D Good to see you're doing well, and thanks for coming back around, even if it's just to say hello. :)

And the best of luck for your graduation and in your new job. ;)

Sombolia
May 5th, 2011, 11:29 PM
STL! Haven't seen you in forever. I knew you'd turn out to be some kind of maths genius. ;) Sounds like everything is going really well for you. Good to see you again!

HasiraKali
May 5th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Hey STL! :) It's good to hear from you. I hope you can pop in more often.

Safila
May 5th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Welcome ::D:

Lion King Stu
May 6th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Welcome back to the pride fuzzy *noogies*
Make yourself at home once more, we made cookies...you can has one :D

KovuLKD
May 6th, 2011, 05:04 PM
I just googled Shogi, and it looks like it'll be impossible to play without picking up a good bit of Kanji first. :p
Sounds like you're still into the same stuff, aha.
What's the job you're gonna do?

Simbaspirit
May 7th, 2011, 04:42 AM
:wow: STL!!!!! :hugs: You probably wouldn't even remember who I am :p But I remember you from way back - I still have a banner I made you stored on my computer :lol: Good to see you back - glad to hear you're doing well :)

Guntur
May 8th, 2011, 12:15 PM
You can still commit on the site on and off STL. ;)

Azerane
May 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Hey STL, great to hear from you again, sounds like life is keeping you busy. As long as you're enjoying it :) Hope to see you around from time to time.

Utora
May 12th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Wow! :o That's a great deal of accomplishments there STL! Welcome back. :p

KanuTGL
May 13th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Sounds like you've been busy =P Welcome back! :D

Twilight_Sparkle
May 14th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Glad to hear you've been up to much and have been accomplishing much..:D And Welcome back!