PDA

View Full Version : Poll: is the Michael Jackson sentence fair?

Kiara Serengeti
June 15th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Is MJ's sentence fair? I think it kind of is. i mean, there was no real solid evidence, and a lot of people just wanted him in jail because he's a big fat creepy creep.:eek: A fair trial must be a fair trial no matter who's on.

Nephilim
June 15th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Whether it's fair enough has to relevance at all anymore. He was found not guilty, and our opinions won't change that. So... people need to get over it.

Opera Ghost
June 15th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Nephilim
Whether it's fair enough has to relevance at all anymore. He was found not guilty, and our opinions won't change that. So... people need to get over it.

i agree Neph :cheese:

TakaTiger
June 15th, 2005, 06:01 PM
hell no! hees guilty!

King Simba
June 15th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I voted maybe. So he wasn't found guilty. 'Nuff said. Haven't really been following the case really although I have heard quite a lot about it on the news anyway. :hmm:

unregistered user
June 15th, 2005, 06:24 PM
I..the Genie BARELY know whats going on....but have HEARD some pretty perverse things. True OUR opinion won't change much but our appearence here on Lea, however, I think it's good sometimes for people to voice their opinion, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. We just need to respect eachothers wishes sometimes ;)
About MJ.....I'm not going to say yes or no tho I extreamly dislike him due to what I've heard in my family. Before I go and make a thesis on him i'd better read up. But for now based on what I currently know...he's guilty.

Lion King Stu
June 15th, 2005, 10:42 PM
i couldn't give a damn...its over...plain and simple now get on with your lifes its got nowt to do with you.
There said it :cheese:

Xinithian
June 16th, 2005, 01:15 AM
Nobody here can say! It's up to the judge who knows all the facts. The public is clueless to it. They just hear what the media tells them, and they dont have all the facts.

Endra
June 16th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Xinithian
Nobody here can say! It's up to the judge who knows all the facts. The public is clueless to it. They just hear what the media tells them, and they dont have all the facts.

Amen Xinithian :) Exactly what I think.

Juniper
June 16th, 2005, 02:02 AM
Everything I was gonna say has been said by Xin and Neph. There isn't a person here who knows all of the evidence in the case, so why are we still continuing to debate about it?

Alli
June 16th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Yeah, i say we just give up the whole michael jackson thing on lea. We have better things to talk about...like--han solo :D And feet xD Anyways, yeah, everybody has their own opinion so why debate about it.

Sombolia
June 16th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Alli
Yeah, i say we just give up the whole michael jackson thing on lea. We have better things to talk about...like--han solo :D And feet xD Anyways, yeah, everybody has their own opinion so why debate about it.

Dude. Amen. xD

nafklt
June 16th, 2005, 06:48 AM
^Lol you two have same avvys...xD

Sombolia
June 17th, 2005, 12:59 AM
^ you barely noticed? :P :p

Nalinda
June 17th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by TakaTiger
hell no! hees guilty!

I totally agree!! He's guilty in someway.

Juniper
June 17th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Nalinda
I totally agree!! He's guilty in someway.

Why? Can you prove he's guilty? Or do you just want him to be guilty?

Nalinda
June 17th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I can't prove it. No one can. But..
Do you think its normal to hold your baby outside a hotel balcony? And also to sleep in the same bed with other peoples kids?
I don't think so :uhno:

nathalie
June 17th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Maybe he didn't do all the things, they said he did ...

But still, I think it's not normal for someone (even if he is famous), to sleep with children in his room from people he doesn't really know, even though it's just sleeping.

Juniper
June 17th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Because he's abnormal, he's a felon? I'm not defending Michael Jackson, I think he's pretty out-there, I'm defending the US Judicial system and their decision. But if I understand correctly, you say he's guilty, though there's no way to prove it other than he's not "normal"?

Nalinda
June 17th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Yeah.. Not normal. Or you can also call it stupid.

Juniper
June 17th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Ah, ok, I see now, he's guilty because he's either abnormal or has a low intelligence.

Hey! You're right! Right here under Code 456 Article 2 Paragraph 2 of Federal Judicial Procedure and Law: "Citizens who are not the current social, physical, or mental image of the majority of society, or who demonstrate actions against the current social, physical, or mental image of the majority of society therein, are to be tried under a US Court of law in an unjust and unusual way; Moreover, the inherent "abnormalities" of the accused party are allowed to be used as non-circumstancial evidence against the accused party."

Guess they added that when people weren't looking

Nalinda
June 17th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Umm. Yeah.

nathalie
June 17th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Excuse me ... Did I say he was guilty?

I just said it's not normal for him sleeping in the same room with strange kids, from people he doesn't know.

Weather it's Micheal, a king, or whoever it is ... It's just not normal.

I can see my dad right now, with a strange kid, sleeping in the same room.
My mom would do something ...

Hanshilo
June 17th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Hmmm well not interested, but it seems suspicious in a way that it has kicked up because he slept with kids, i mean think back in times victorian, they had 7 ppl in the same bed maybe more, what is the difference seriously, no one was in trouble then, okay micheal jackson could have been slightly smarter by having more beds, but he didn't want it so on nice king sized bed, will do nicely...
And plus i think him spending too much time in an oxygen tent wasn't healthy.
And the kid from home alone was on his side, and he states that micheal never did anything unreasnoble on his visit he said he slept in the same bed but, i just think it is just a load of absolute Crap...

He may be weird but i am on his side i am afraid...
This case is closed
:D

Juniper
June 17th, 2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by nathalie
Excuse me ... Did I say he was guilty?

Psst, I was talking to Nalinda ;)

I didn't notice your post between Nalinda's post and mine, my bad:hakuna:

However, he wasn't on trial for being strange, he was on trial for child molestation. Yes, he probably acted in a way that isn't considered appropriate by society, but there's no way to prove that he broke the law, and thus we can't say he did.