PDA

View Full Version : Kovu's Christmas Pics

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Ok, ya'll remember those Christmas Lea pics Kovu drew last year? Well today I was kind of bored, and just looking through Kovu's gallery, and looking at those Christmas pics. And I was looking at the one that had STM and me in it. And I was thinking, why the heck would Kovu draw Roog's character in the background, where you can only see his feet and tail? And I did know there was another pic with Rugar in it, and I was looking at how that tree could connect to each other. So I was thinking that these pics must be connected to each other. At first, I thought maybe it would go together in a rectangle, but now I see it doesn't work that way. :p So I pieced the pics together: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/birdygirl85/Christmas.jpg

I didn't notice that before! Did anyone else? Oh and Kovu, originally were you planning to make one big Christmas pic? :p

I wasn't going to make a topic about this, but I was talking to Woes about it, and he said I should, so yeah, here it is. XD

Vidan
June 13th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Maybe on the back is the code to the treasure?

It makes me giddy, thinking that we may have stumbled on to some sort of conspiracy. XD

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Is that why you wanted me to make a topic about it? :lol: :p

Azerane
June 13th, 2005, 05:04 AM
I think I'd noticed that between the pic with you and STM and Roog but I hadn't really put a great deal of thought into it *steals treasure map and runs off to find treasure* :p But yeah, it's cool how it joins up.

And thanks to Kovu once again for including me! :D :cheese:

unregistered user
June 13th, 2005, 05:07 AM
It seems you left a few spaces here and there bro :p Good deducing Sharifu and woes :p

*runs off after Azerane to find the treasure*

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
Good deducing Sharifu and woes :p

Hey! I was the one who noticed it! I just told Woes what I found. :lol:

Ooh, what kind of treasure can this be? :haha:

unregistered user
June 13th, 2005, 05:12 AM
:lol: Okay, then congrats to Sharifu then :p xD

The treasure? The treasure is on the front of the image sillies, Kovu's art is awesometacularnessectitude ;)

Vidan
June 13th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Sharifu
Hey! I was the one who noticed it! I just told Woes what I found. :lol:

:lol: I just meant "we" as in, collectively, this forum.

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Ravoc
The treasure? The treasure is on the front of the image sillies, Kovu's art is awesometacularnessectitude ;)

But you said you ran after Azerane to find the treasure. :lol: But yes Kovu's art is sooooo awesome! I would love to do a trade with him again someday, but I know he is so loaded with requests to do already. Plus I know how that feels. :p

unregistered user
June 13th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Ditto Sharifu, i know how it feels too o_o""

Kovu
June 13th, 2005, 05:33 AM
:lol:
Yes, they are connected, and i thought it was obvious. :noogie:
I would've done one huge pic with everyone inside, but that'll be too tough, especially since i haven't much time left before it was Christmas.
So i decided to break 'em up into seperate "photos", then i can add as many as possible depending on how much time i've left.

Who knows, i might add more this year. :p

Lion King Stu
June 13th, 2005, 08:26 AM
lol those pics rock :cheese: that really brightened up my christmas...even if I was drunk when I saw em :lol:

And who threw that damn snow ball at me :confused:

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 08:39 AM
Yeah I remember when I first saw those pics! I was in Oregon at my mom's house, that was so fun! Last Christmas was great. ^_^

Lion King Stu
June 13th, 2005, 08:49 AM
firstly good job on piecing the pics together Fu'ness

Now lets move onto the bigger subject who Snowballed the Twilight :confused: :eek:

Sharifu
June 13th, 2005, 09:59 AM
It looks like it could be SimbaLKD or TakaTiger! I think only Kovu would know! :p

Lion King Stu
June 13th, 2005, 10:14 AM
darn that fuzzy and Liger *shakes paw* :lol: I now have a phobia of snowballs :eek:....someone hold me :D

King Simba
June 13th, 2005, 10:32 AM
:lol: Haha, nice pics. I saw these last christmas. :cheese:
But since I wasn't on there, I'll say no more. :p

EDIT: I mustn't be liked amongst fuzzy, Twilight and the others. :idiot: jk :evilgrin:

Nah, I'm kiddin'. You're all good friends. :noogie:

TakaTiger
June 13th, 2005, 12:31 PM
haha, i did that once, looked just like that, buty i diddnt save it :P

Azerane
June 14th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Mmm... I hope the treasure is chocolate! :D hehe, I know what you mean sharifu having so many requests and things to do for people, there's so many people I wanna do trades with but I just can't find the time with other pics that I get requested for!

Suki
June 21st, 2005, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I noticed that when he first did them :p

Shadow
June 22nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
hehe yeah i notice it hehe ^^ a pic of the X mas tree is missing though....

Endra
June 22nd, 2005, 11:58 PM
Very observant Sharifu! I've looked at those piccies many times and I never even noticed that O_O